Naboo

RaveN

Ripley nodded "Im on it."

She picking up a datpad and heade off to inspect the weapons. A technician came with her to give advice on how things could to updated or amended.

As she strolled around the complex a memory came back to her.

She was looking at a map of a base on a large computer read of. Her thumb moved over a joystick that controlled the view of the map, she scanned in and out observing the blueprint.

"We'll weld plate steel over these ducts here, here and here." she siad as she pointed to the certain places on the map...

Suddenly she was back to reality, left stunned by her emersion into the strange, distant memory.

"Miss Ripley are you ok?" the tech asked.

"Yeah im fine." She said sounding distracted and far-away.

"How do you feel about deploying guns here?" He asked looking at her with concern.

"Sure, that should work fine." She tried to sound normal but was still a little distracted.

The tech looked at her questioningly.

"I was just....Lost in thought for a second there." The tech seemed to accept the explaination and continued with inspection.

Ripleys memories had been slowly resurfacing over the past year. There were still large dark spaces in her mind that she didnt seem able to fill. Every now and then something would come to her. An insight, a fragment of a memroy triggered by sound sound or something she saw.

It confused her but she soon regained control over herslf and began to savour the new memory, hoping she would one day remember her past life in whole.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Here to help restore justice and freedom to the galaxy

Ripley finished the inspection and gave comands for the new araments to be deployed.

She was feeling strange, she had a splitting pain in her head. The resurfacing of memories was always confusing but rarely this painful.

Went in search of Drake.

"Drake, Im sorry Im feeling terrible. Im not sure whats wrong with me but whatever it is its not good. I think I need a rest."

Ripley headed to the ship that she had brought to Naboo and settled herslef into her quarters onboard. She drifted off to sleep hoping that perhaps her dreams could provide the missing links in her memory.

RipleysigArt.jpg

EDITED:

The Night of Vengence comes out of hyperspace. ShadowFett picks up on his scanner a group of Rebels. They seem to be building a base of some sort. He lands near them and approaches them.

"Good evening, Rebels," he says calmly, "I was wondering if you could tell me if a ship called the Raptor has landed on this planet anytime recently. It has a cargo and pilot that I am...in search of," the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter finished, clearly awaiting a reply.

OCC: Us rebels are in an underwater (secret) base. So tou wouldnt know we were here. There may be a few Rebeles on the ground still with the ships. So here goes...

IC: Rebel offficer "Sorry, we arent Rebels we're just simple traders. We landed here so our crew could have a break and get some fresh air. Im sorry but we havent seen any ships of that description."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripley slept inside her quarters aboard the Rebel transport ship. Her dreams were filled with strange images that both scared her and drew her towarsd them.....

They were all around her. She could feel them in her mind and outside her body. Dark alien creatures. So alien, yet so familiar. Once she had run from them afraid, but now... Now she was inexplicably drawn towards them.

She opened her eyes to see writhing body all around her. Clawed hands grasping for, slick wet tentacles reaching for her. As she decended into the alien mass the tentacles colied aound her. The slimey mass engulfed her. Just when she thought she was about to drown in the grotesqueness of it all she emerged on the other side.

An alien body held her up. Tall, dark, ferocious yet strangely beautiful. Talons grasped her but did not pierce her bare arms. The beast held her gently, carrying her to some unknown destination. She realised that she was not afraid. Somehow this abomination belonged her, she was connected to it on a level that she could not grasp.

She felt its mind probe into hers. It spoke her in a language only she could understand, a language no human could understand.

Deep down she knew but didnt want to admit, this creature was her child....

Ripley own voice came to her....

"You've been in my life so long I cant remember anything else. Now do something for me, it's easy. Just, just do what you do!"

Startled Ripley awoke with a gasp. Her body shot up rigid. Sitting up in the small bed, breathing rapidly, her heart pumping like a piston.She got up and walked quickly into the cabins small bathroom. Filling the sink up with cold water she began to splash her face. She stared into the mirror examining her face. Her own image had become alien to her. She looked at the creases around her mouth and eyes.

When did I get this old? Ripley thought to herself.

Once she was calm and in control Ripley commed Drake. She had hoped a rest would make her feel better and perhaps help her fractured memories.

"Drake, It's Ripley. How are thing going over there? I had a little rest....I hasnt done me much good but the last thing I want to do is lay around feeling sorry for myself. Do you need me to come back over?"

The idea of lazing around was completely out of character for Ripley. Even if she wasnt feeling her best, she still wanted to do her bit for the rebellion.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Under the vast mechanics of the generators, Drake put down his hydrospanner and replaced it with his comm link, "Well, I don't want you to tire yourself out. As long as you promise to take it easy, you can come and join me. Defense turrets are in place and the main power is about ready to come on-line."

As he spoke he continued to work around fixing the old generators....

Concord Enterprises"The wave of the future, is here today."

Rebel Officer: "Understood, we will let you know if we see a ship matching that description." The officer relayed the information to Ripley.

Hearing about the stranger who had questioned some of her officers Ripley stored the information deciding it may come in useful.

The Rator....What was it and why was somebody so interested in its whereabouts.

"I'll be ok Drake." Ripley told her commander over the comm. "I feel better."

She tired to believe what she had said as she headed towards the construction site of the new Rebel head quarters. When she arrived she noticed that a lot had happened during her absence. Much of the base was now up and running.

She approached Drake and relayed the information about the Raptor.

"Does the name mean anything to you?" Ripley wondered."Have you heared anything from the others. I was wondering how they are getting along on Hoth."

RipleysigArt.jpg

Finishing up the repairs to the main generator, Drake looked to Ripley, "Well, we haven't recieved any distress calls yet, so I'd think they are doing well."

He got up and began to make repairs on the second generator, "As for the Raptor, I'm not sure but I believe thats a bounty hunter ship of some sorts...."

"Thats good news. It makes me proud to be a part of the rebellion when I see the work that we've done. Hopefully we can start taking the offensive soon."

Ripley grabbed a tool bag and began to help Drake with the repairs. She liked to be hands on, it felt good to know that she was actually doing something useful. Her dreams had left her puzzled, she decided to put them to the back of her mind and carry on as normal. After all there was very little that she could do. She wasnt ill or incapacitated...just disturbed.

However much her resurfacing memories came as a shock she was not going to let them get in the way of her work. She ghot out a hydrospanner and began to do what she could. Ripley was no mechanic but she had a general idea of how machinery worked.

"What did you do before the rebellion?" Ripley enquired of her commander. She realised that she very little about Drake, despite working with him for some time.

RipleysigArt.jpg

*A comm came in to both Ripley and Drake*

"Drake, Ripley, this is an emergency. I authorized a terrorist to be conducted on Coruscant by Talon and Rinnian. I just recieved a comm that their cover has been blown, that is all I know, please, drop what you are doing and come to Pacalis City as I felt that it was best to move to where the fleet was, I ordered all troops on Hoth to Pacalis City. So please, hurry"

flash.jpg

About to answer, Drake was interrupted by the comm. With a slight curse, he sighed, "Well, before this I was living a healthy and promising life. Now though, well thats a different story. Let's go."

With that the two were off, leaving the base personel to finish the repairs....

• 2 weeks later...

The silvery Nubian streaks through hyperspace toward Naboo. It enters realspace soon and is in the Naboo atmosphere. He heads to a large hangar and sets the craft down. The ramp lowers and Leo walks out with all the luggage. He turns as Mara walks down also.

"Now, we just need to rent one of those houses over there. So which one do you want?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

Leo nods his approval.

"I agree. Lets go."

They walk toward the house and Leo opens the door for Mara. Onve the door is closed and they are both inside Leo takes a look around. The house looked alot like his home on Corellia. It had a large kitchen for cooking as well as a large dining room. It had a large master bedroom with a double kingsized bed in it(hey its the future(kind of)). Their was a secondary bedroom, that was the perfect sized for children. Leo takes their bags into the master bedroom and puts them in the corner.

"So now what do you want to do my love."

asdfgcopy.jpg

"I'm not exactly sure, I wonder if there is a pool anywhere near, a nice relaxing swim sounds nice right now."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Mara slid into her swimsuit, and realized with a shock how much she was showing, despite being only a few months pregnant. She got to the pool just in time to see Leo back flip into the pool. Sitting down on the edge, and letting her feet float in the water, she watched him surface again.

"Show off!"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

As Leo surfaces he hears Maras words. He could see her smile and her beauty despite being pregnent. He saw her beauty everywhere, in the way she walked, talked, looked, smiled. Everything about her as beautiful. He gets an idea and falls into the Force.

The water around Maras feet begins to churn and Mara looks alarmed at first, but once she sees Leo at peace, she knows nothing is wrong. It was as if some strong wind or hand was lifting the water up around her. Curving around her body, but never touching her. It glided over her hair, but not even the wind of it was moving a hair. Her red gold hair shone brightly through the moving water.

The water then turns into a spiral going up Mara, like a tunnel.

"How do you like it my love."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara relaxed as the water swirled around her.

"That is really great, but could you put me down soon, I would like to actually swim before it gets to dark and cold."

jadedfin.jpg

"Sorry baby."

The water goes back down into the water and settles at Maras feet and Leo watches as she gets in to the pool. He could feel the icey cold water around his legs and midsection. He gets another idea, this one did not involve Mara, he could do this one by himself.

He falls into the Force and scoops up a large blob of water. As it hovers in midair, its molecules begin to contract as it gets colder. The water starts to get colder. The water is soon frozen into a large blob of ice. He drops it into the water and the water around the pool begins to freeze.

"Mara get out of the water, now." Leo swims over to Mara.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara got out of the pool as quickly as she could, and walked over to Leo's side.

"What exactly are you doing? We can't very well swim when it's frozen."Mara said somewhat amused at the look on the faces of the people passing by. They were watching a pool freeze in way above freezing weather, with no indications as to why. Of course that was because they didn't know that Leo and Mara were jedi.

jadedfin.jpg

Mara looked up at Leo, and was startled to see tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry my love, it wasn't really even that bad, and nothing happened."

Mara went up on tiptoe, and kissed Leo. She started shivering slightly, from the combination of the cold water and the breeze blowing around them.

jadedfin.jpg

Leo wipes his tears away and walked inside the house and grabbed his lightsaber. He activates the silvery beam. He doesnt see Mara at the doorway looking at him. He twirls the silvery beam around before deactivating it a locking it away in a trunk and throwing the key underneath the bed.

"I will never use this again. It is too easy to hurt my family, even if I do kow how to control it. My child could find it and kill themself. Never again."

asdfgcopy.jpg

"Leo, think about that a second. If you don't use it again, how will you defend our children, if there is ever a need for it? I certianly will not be able to do much with a lightsaber, seeing as I have no training with one as of yet. If you use it only for defence, then nothing bad will come of it. If we teach our children about the dangers of lightsabers from a very early age, then I am sure that nothing will happen."

jadedfin.jpg

"But, I almost killedyou by playing around. How can I trust myself now. I can find ways to defend our children, in a way where they cant hurt themselves. I wil think of new ways to use my gift of the Force. I dont need a lightsaber to do it."

Leo holds Mara's hand.

"I will use it untill our children are born. One they are born, it is getting locked away. And I will never use it again."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara sat down on the bed thinking. She reached under the bed, looking for the key that Leo had tossed under there. Luckily it was not very far under, and she was able to reach it. She walked over to the trunk in which he had locked the saber. She unlocked the box, and pulled out the lightsaber. She could feel the force flowing through it, and she knew it was full of Leo's presence. She walked back over to Leo and placed the saber in his hands.

"Use this until the children are born, like you suggested, and until then, consider your options. Think about if you really have to not use the saber."

jadedfin.jpg

Mara laughed as Leo twirled her around the room. He was truly happy. Happier than she had seen him in a long time.

"What else is there to do on this planet anyway? We are going to need something to do over the next couple days. It would be fun to sit here and talk, but I need to get up and out and get some exercise. I don't need to gain any more weight, seeing as it won't be long before I'm the size of a Hutt."

jadedfin.jpg