Naboo

RaveN

Adi-Wan? hmph he should stay dead, the bitter Pyre said in his mind.

"Mortal enemy of Jedi Sly Stevenson, I desire to be your apprentice," Pyre addresses Bishop, briefly looking away from JGOD.

He turns back to her and pounces on her. Pyre purposely sends an arrangement of sword techniques to end up with their sabers dead-locked. JGOD was an amazing fighter, no Jedi could ever have fought like this.

While they stand stuck, Pyre's ears waited for the reply from Bishop of Battle.

Angelfire sucks cock

*Sabres locked JGoD narrowed her eyes at the new comer... former jedi or no she was most obviously out of practice. So much time away had obviously lessened her skills, something she intended to remedy as soon as she had the time... but... for the moment...

With a snap JGoD ignited the other end of her blade and released eas's which came crashing down in contact with the ground as JGoD dodged and brought the other end of her sabre about in a whirl aiming for her opponent's neck... which she managed to graze only slightly before he too dodged. Pity... oh well. JGoD was back on her feet in an instant, gathering the force about her in a whirlwind of hatred, her eyes darkened as she focused them on eas. In short order he was distracted by the flames erupting from his robes... Brooke simply stood ready for the next attack... whenever this would be sith saw fit to extinguish himself...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Tarrian Skywalker suddenly, and abruptly ... felt ill to her stomach.

Uh...she is dead babe.

- you still have internal feelings, and/or "Gut feelings" - Idiot ... or else there's no point to RP ...

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Hahahaha, I told you!

*Smiling under the darkness of his hood, Bishop made a small guesture. As Pyre turned his attention to the robes, the flames shot up. Burning higher and more intense than they should considering they were only consuming a robe. The burst passed around his head and the flames licked around his body as the burning wall was wrapped around him like a cacoon.*

Bishop.jpg

Viano looked at his mother.

"Go Mommy!"

He almost ran forward to help his mother but Kaylnn grabbed by the waste and lifted him into the air. He pouted for a few seconds but then the joy of the battle in front of him was too much. A smile produced itself onto his face and he started clapping and screaming for his mother.

viano.jpg

Drenched in flames, Pyre stood squared up across from JGOD. Pyre too began gathering the force around him. With a grunt the Force pushed everything around him down, smothering the flames and making his clothes flutter. The twin sabers caught him off gaurd but he wouldn't let it happen again.

"How are you doing that?" Pyre began to wonder outloud, "The more you anger grows, the more the Force seems to respond to you."

Before waiting for an answer, Pyre again began to attack the Sith. The battle was faster now, maybe it wasn't faster but the twin sabers seemed to add more contact between the two fighters. The ex-knight's flurry of attacks couldn't break JGOD's defense.

They continued for many more minutes until, at one point, when JGOD's saber was parallel to the ground in her movements, Pyre leaps over the Sith and comes to a landing behind her. His saber quickly cuts off a lock of her hair, he catches it, then leaps back a few meters behind her until she turns around. Pyre drops the lock of hair on the ground and watches as it blows away in the wind towards its former bearer. The enraged look on JGOD's face as she turns around seemed to pierce right through the Sith hopeful.

Once again, He kneels back down in to his fighting stance, gathers the Force around him, and awaits some action from the Sith Lords.

Angelfire sucks cock

A small lake, some would say a pond, sat in a grove of wooded area. This was the beauty of Naboo. Clean air, crystal water, flourishing flora, they made up the environment that Randall Raines had chosen to retire into.

"Damn it."

A chunk of nerf had just fallen from the sandwich in Randall's hand to the water off the dock below him. Watching it decend into the depths below, Randall was reminded of his own decent. He had lived a good live, but an extremely dangerous one as a thief. Now he sat and sighed has he looked at what he had.

"House, lake, privacy, but not... happiness."

Randall rose off the dock and walked back into his small house. It was a cozy place, never too distant from itself. He laid out on his bed and closed tired eyes.

"I love these sheets."

His mumbling helped to further drop him closer to the realm of sleep, but he knew that it would be impossible. He was a wreck, doing nothing all day. Living off past earnings, what did he have to do save nothing?

"R 56 G-La mas."

He had no clue why he'd just said that, but that was the life of Randall Raines. No true purpose, only memories. He picked himself up off of the bed and went to his door. Looking to the sky, he began to daydream of a starship decending out of it and barely fitting between his house and the lake.

"Well I'm here now where is Randall hiding?"

Shal began working his controls to bring up a map of Naboo to try and see where Randall might be hiding. A city wouldn't be good for anyone who retired of ill repute. And a more coastal region didn't sound like Memphis. But maybe a lake? Now he was disregarding the coastal areas and the cities on the map. There was still a lot left to sift through.

The EnLaf sat in orbit over Naboo for over two hours before any considerable progress had been made. There were now three regions in which to investigate but Shal only wanted one. So the one in the mountains didn't seem very likely. The other two were rather close together if he passed over one to land his ship he could use one of his new speeders to check it out and the other.

"Good enough."

The EnLaf now began her disent to Naboo. passing over a more plainal region than wooded he could easily see any structure as he landed. So Shall prepared for landing on top of a small hill just big enough for his ship. after powering down most of the systems sincethis could take awhile. Only the turrets in stand by even though they shouldn't be needed on such a peaceful planet and the communications array. Even if Shal needed a weapon it would probably only be the ST-90 but he took the Ipraxium IR-5 Silver Sniper as a precaution. After placing the package in the same pocket as before he retrieved one of the speeder bikes. Exiting his ship Shal set out to check the edge of this area for a more in-deepth assessment.

After nearly two more hours Shal headed for the second region. There were a number of small lakes in the vicinity so it was a good place to look.

But to check each lake and pond might take a few hours.

Changing his mind Shal decided to return to his ship and fly over the area if Memphis wasn't there he'd have to just keep an eye out for him every now and then or rethink his search parameters.

Reentering the ship the systems began to power back up. Shall began moving the EnLaf towards the other possible location. Lake number 1... nothing. A group of ponds... nothing. A large pond a small house with a dock. And a nice place to land the ship. Promising.

"Worth a look"

Shall began to prepare the ship to land.

Randall watched the ship land, still thinking it a figment of his imagination.

"I've got a good memory... Look at the detail on that thing."

Only when a Falleen was coming toward him did he realize that this was all too real. Looking hard into the eyes of his old friend, Randall spoke.

"What do you want, Shal? You've done a considerable amount of searching for me and I know that time is very valued to you. So what's going on? ... How are you?"

The Corellian Human stood in his doorway. The Falleen lizard stood just in front of him. Both men had a severe, hard stare by nature, but their eyes softened ever so slightly. Randall already knew what Shal was there for, he only wondered how Shal would present it. Randall didn't want to go back to his old life unless he had to, so Shal would have to present a very good case.

OOC: Okay Greg, glad you back. Maybe.

Tarrian felt the thunderous disturbance and knew without seeing him that Adi Wan had returned. The one person who made her continue to ask questions and confuse her path in life.

Using the force, she came fully to view. This was her the one place she was strongest. Why have you returned?

She walked towards Bishop and Brooke and the want to be Sith and waited for Adi Wan to show himself. Reaching to Bishop, she spoke to him through the force. Bishop, you carry me within your hands. Whenever you need me I'll be there.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Kaylynn grabbed Viano by the waste and picked him up and held him to watch his mother. She wrapped him in her own darkness, and he instantly felt safe. She could also feel Adi Wan's presense, and held the boy even closer without allowing him to feel anything from herself.

"Watch your mommy fight Viano. She is really good."

Kaylynn moved off to the side to be closer to her mother's presense, and closer to her father.

kaylynn.jpg

"Well Memphis its been a long time hasn't it? It seems you've been busy (with a sarcastic tone). Anyway I never could picture you being in one place for more than a month even when you had something to do. One reason I'm here is probably that I never believed you retired. Well you know how much I'd love a good chat and all but the real reason I'm here is to make a delivery. And all I know is its from an Old Friend"

Shal removed the box from within his cloak and handed it to Memphis. Shal began to return to his ship but stopped.

"I don't know what's in there but if it's what I think it is I want in. Especially if its who I think it is. I'll be on Naboo for the next day or two I've got somethings to sell. Give me a ring if you need me."

Shal then entered the EnLaf and began flying towards a spaceport to sell his speeder bikes and items from other deliveries and pickups gone south.

*Blood pounded in Brooke's ears as she drew the force about her in a rage of hatred. Her sabre held tightly in one hand... her own nails piercing the palms of her hands until blood trickled from the crescent moon shaped wounds. Her gaze did indeed pierce the man before her... she saw no clothing, no skin... simply the heart that beat deep within his chest. Using the force she grabbed hold of his heart and began to tighten her grip on it... making it more and more difficult for the heart to continue its rhythm... life literally being squeezed out of it. She watched with some satisfaction as the man fell forward onto his knees, eyes wide.. locked on her own. Finally she spoke through gritted teeth as she tightened her grip on the man's heart just a little more...*

"Beg me for you life.... beg me to let you live..."

Edited by Guest

Randall looked down to the package within his hands. He was curious as to whom the gift was from, but more as to what it was.

"Memphis? Now that's a name that I haven't been called in a while."

Randall opened the delivery when he'd gone inside. A nice, little, black pack was inside. He unfolded the pack to reveal the latest tools for vehicular theft. Tools both manual and electronic, the element of time would be a minor factor in boosting anything. A small smile began to spread over the face of Randall Raines when he looked down to see a note in one of the compartments: Mr. Raines, your record is clear. We have taken the liberty of speaking with her, and all is fine. Please come back to work.

"Well... Memphis is back."

Randall 'Memphis' Raines walked over to a box in the corner of his home. From it, he pulled that which he would wear for protection: a leather-laminanium jacket that was fitted to him on his homeworld of Herdessa. His father had given him money with which to buy something that would make him happy. After his father's death, Memphis and his family had moved to Herdessa, where Memphis purchased the jacket when grown. He donned the jacket over his clean clothing and began to dig deeper in the box, muttering at the same time.

"Where are you?"

Landing his hands between pieces of plastic, Memphis pulled out his comlink and plastic credits. Raines moved the box off of the lockbox sitting underneath it. He opened the unlocked box and grabbed a cortosis vibroknife. Memphis checked the edge to find that it was still just as sharp as it had ever been. The vibromotor was inactive for quite some time, but it hummed to life and settled down into a nice, easy silence. He put the knife in it's sheath and put it in the tool kit. While he had it open, he checked to see if there were enough EMP detonators. Memphis was satisfied with carrying four small explosives at one time. He clicked one on and off quickly. Hearing the slight purr, he replied.

"I missed you, too, babies."

Memphis pulled his blaster, a Norcor XiX Reciprocator, and tucked it in his pants where it would be concealed by his jacket. The only other contents of the lockbox were a few power packs, which he placed in the tool kit except for two. One went onto his belt, connected to his jacket and charging the laminanium. The other went into his tool kit, which was placed in a concealed pocket inside the jacket. Before heading out, Memphis checked his chronometer. Time was on his side, for now and ever. He picked up the box he was looking through first, which contained his clothing. He carried it outside and pushed a button on his comlink.

"Come on, wake up."

From the depths of the lake, a repulsorlift activated. It carried a box that was connected to the top of it to the surface. The crystal surface broke, but the box began to sink. Memphis walked down the dock while hitting another button on the comlink. The lid slid out from under itself, revealing a Delta 7 ship. The box barely fit in the lake and began to sink into it. Water was pouring in, aiding the process, but Memphis was prepared. He smacked two other buttons. The very small cargo hold popped open, so he threw his box of clothing into it. Jumping into the opened piloting seat, he closed the hold and top while turning the engines on. He activated the ship's repulsorlift and allowed the box to sink, lowering the water level enough that the Delta 7 was above it. Blasting off, he left all that he had on Naboo behind for now.

"Well, it's time, Eleanor."

Raines opened up a channel to Shal. He thought about his next move, then spoke.

"Shal, I'm going to Coruscant. If you want in on anything, I suggest that you follow now."

Memphis leaned up and spoke to the Astromech droid that accompanied Eleanor, NOS.

"NOS, you still have that ST-90, right?"

The readout showed an affirmative reply.

"I've still got that Stormtrooper II carbine in the hold, don't I?"

Once again, Memphis got a positive reply. He was happy with everything. Nothing less, nothing more. When sure that Eleanor was warmed up, he headed off for the Black Sun Citadel.

*Ripping from the wormhole of hyperspace errupted an almost ancient Imperial Assault Gunboat. Inside, controlling the vessel, was Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova. But, the question was ... was he even a Jedi anymore? He'd been passed away for what seemed like decades now ... the Galaxy had gone on without him ... years flying by. He'd wandered amongst the living for several months now, waiting for his chance to revive himself ... his chance to be reborn, anew, but within the old shell of his former self.*

*Controlling the ship, "The Renaissance" - he so appropriately called it, he flew planet-side, and set a course for the Theed area. Since his rebirth, he'd become extremely atuned with the force - and he could feel the Darkside amongst the inhabitants of Naboo. He thought quietly to himself.*

"I must tread carefully ... many are the Sith numbers in this place ..." he spoke softly - as he manuevered to the correct landing platform.

*Stepping from the ship, he checked his lightsabers ... both of them ignited. The yellow sabers sprang to life, as if their source had been aching to be let loose for sometime, quelled by the darkness for far too long. He twisted his wrists, flinging the blades in several directions, testing his ability to move the blades .... he still had it. He smirked, and reattached them to his belt, and put on his Jedi Cloak. He set off towards the outskirts of the city - for the spot where he and DarkJedi K'munee had trained so long ago. He felt that he would be able to track his former master from the last spot that they'd been in together ... he wandered about, searching for the spot. Being guided by memory, and the living Force ... he trudged off in the direction that he knew would be his destination, and starting point ... all at once.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Something tweak in little Viano Zar.

ooo!

He felt something in his body. Something that made his blood boil. Amidst his mother about to kill the man before her, he felt something else in his essence, almost pushing at him and then it seemed to push at Kaylnn too. He didn't know what it was. He had only experienced this the times his mother reached out to care for him...without being completely there.

It certainly was odd.

viano.jpg

Kaylynn felt Adi Wan's presense as he entered the planets atmosphere, she felt the moment he set foot on the planet. She looked down as Viano seemed to feel something, and she rapped her darkness around the little boy closer then before. "It's okay Viano. Your safe here. The darkness is stronge here and will keep you safe. The one you felt will not harm you."

She reached into herself and used the force to create a cloak of darkness around her and the boy. Instantly the boy went back to watching his mommy kick the wannabees butt.

kaylynn.jpg

He's back was the only thought that jumped into Shal's head when the comm came through as he was haggling with a man over the value of his speeder's. Naboo wasn't the best planet to off load stolen goods.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid that I'll be taking my business else where."

Shal couldn't have moved fast enough. He knew when Memphis said hurry up he ment you had about two seconds and he was gone. He ran even faster as the man behind him started to reach an agreeable price.

He made it to the EnLaf and began performing every start-up procedure almost simultaneously. Within a minute the Enlaf was airborn and headed to Coruscant, nearly cliding with another ship shortly after take off he was in such a hurry.

It's not everyday Randall comes out of retirement now is it?

After leaving the atmosphere Shal set a hasty course for Coruscant. And considered asking Memphis what was going on. Whether his suspicions were right or wrong for once. Deciding he'd better just make sure he was ready to fight a war with his ship first.

After activating both driods and sending them to fix every scratch, patch every hole, and paint over those annoying paint scratches on the port side. Checking that the computer was prepared to suspened accepting commands from all staions accept the emergency consule incase he was boreded. After all that he decided to take a long rest for whatever the universe might have planned for him next.

Pyre drops to the ground, grabbing his chest. The pain was tremendous. Every beat his heart managed to put out, the more he felt closer to death. The feeling was amazing.

He looks up to the angry Sith.

He speaks to her, "I...don't...beg..."

Pyre closes his eyes, the Force began to pump energy in to him, making his heart stronger. Although her dark grip took hold, his heart beated with the Force. He got back up to his feet and looked in to her cold eyes.

"Begging is for the weak..." he muttered before taking action.

Pyre throws his left hand at the tense JGOD. Because her muscles were so tense, she was unable to adjust, and she flew back with waving arms to help her adjust. As she flies through the air, Pyre begins to force sprint to the soaring Sith, catching up to her right before she hits the ground. Just when she hits the ground, Pyre jumps on top of her, slams her hand holding the light saber on the ground until it drops, and drives his light saber in to her other arm, making her clench in pain. He then pushes her light saber away with the force and brings his light saber up to her neck.

"If I so much as sense you or any other Sith doing anything, your son will get the privilege of watching his mother die at the hands of a man closer to Jedi than a Sith," he turns to Bishop of Battle, "Train me as a Sith, and we can watch Sly Stevenson die together."

Looming over the Sith, ready to act at any activity in the Force or any movement at all. He could simply let go of his light saber and she would die. Pyre awaits the answer from Bishop of Battle.

Angelfire sucks cock

Watching what was going on with Brooke and this Jedi turn sith, she moved away from the children and toward Brooke. Reaching into herself with everything she had left, she used all the force she could pull from herself and threw him off of Brooke across the garden to land hard against a tree.

As her force energy left her, she began to fade again and moved among them through the force. Her presense was still felt within the garden, and among her family, but she was no longer visable as she had given everything to ensure Brooke came to no harm.

"You will not harm one of mine."

Brooke could feel Tarrian's presense and knew that while she had any energy, Viano would not come to harm here nor would he watch his mother come to harm either.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Smirking beneath his hood, Bishop watched the overly confident attacker.*

"Who are you to come here and think that I would train you? I've seen you Jedi before, claiming you come to learn the ways of the Dark side, but allways lacking the character it takes to become a master of the Force rather than just its servant."

*Pyre felt the slight tremors in the Force, followed by a whistling crackle. As promised, he dropped the saber down towards the Sith Master's neck. He glanced down at his saber passing harmlessly through, the switch thrown into the off position by Bishop's single command. The shadow moving at the corner of his vision and a massive shift in the flow of the Force around him tipped him off to the coming blow, a kick to the ribs and Tarrian's simultanious and equally fierce strike sent him sprawling up and back away from Brook. Bishop's hands were clasped behind his back, his cloak rustling across the ground around his feet as he walked with his face in shadows. The only highlight caught across the tip of his nose and lips as he spoke.*

"Besides, why would you want to see Sly, greatest of all the Jedi, killed?"

*The last part of his sentence dripped with snearing satire. Pyre had picked himself up again and now stood with Bishop between him and Brook.*

Bishop.jpg

*As Bishop finishes his sentance, and quickly blinks his eyes, as every must sooner or later, he see's an image, an image of a man's face. New, but Bishop had seen this familiar presence before, however, most of the world had not. The face was smooth as silk, with few bumps or scratches on it... looked new, recent to birth, however, the man beneath was older than he looked. All the features on the face had changed, yet, Bishop knew the man because of one feature... his eyes, the soul peircing eyes that drove Bishop insane in a sense. In that brief moment that the eyes were upon Bishop, Sly saw through Bishop... and his false rough exterior. Sly saw past the past "hate" that Bishop had, stripping him of everything that he was... leaving what was left to be as it was, a Jedi. At that moment, Bishop knew that the Sly Stevenson he knew... had... returned*

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Pyre called his light saber towards him, and moved JGOD's back to her with a wave of his hand. His light saber stayed unlit, but ready if another rage erupted from JGOD.

He began to preach as if he had gone over this 1000 times in his mind, "Because that 'great Jedi' made me think that path lead to strength, when it only made me weaker. He made me a part of the laughing stock, the very pun of this galaxy. I thought I was becoming God when I was only becoming a Jester. I want revenge. I want to see his strength, which he flaunts to the galaxy, fail him, and I want to see his face when it does..."

Pyre continued looking at the cloak just covering Bishop's eyes, "I know you do also. The Force shows me your desire to finally demonstrate the destructive power of the Sith against the greatest of all Jedi."

Bishop's face showed no emotion, but Pyre continued to try to feel it through the Force.

"Teach me the ways of anger and the Sith, we'll destroy that Jedi," Pyre finally stops.

Silence covered the area for many minutes, JGOD began to get to her feet, and Bishop remained motionless and emotionless in front of Pyre...

Angelfire sucks cock

"The encroaching presence of Sly pulled Bishop's attention inward for a moment as he felt the Jedi Master returning to the person he had been. Not the broken shell he had found him in once before. He realized that Pyre had been standing motionless before him, apparrently done with his little speech.*

"You are right about one thing, the Jedi have made you weak."

*Bishop took a few steps forward, stopping just out of reach.*

"The unfortunate thing for you, is that the Sith don't except the weak into their ranks."

*In a blur of motion, Bishop stepped forward aggressively with his left leg and his right arm drew back. His right leg snapped straight, propelling his shoulder and metal, prosthetic hand into Pyre's sternum with the sharp sound of metal thuding into flesh.*

"Thinking you could simply show up and become accepted this way was foolish, Jedi."

Bishop.jpg

The Force quickly acted through Pyre as the powerful Sith drove his hand in to his chest. The ready light saber meant for JGOD suddenly ignited, driving it's powerful energy beam into the shoulder of Bishop.

While Pyre goes flying back, Bishop grabs his shoulder in pain.

"I...am...not...weak" Pyre says quietly to himself, as he spins his body around for the landing.

The ex-knight lands on two feet with his light saber now lit, pointing at Bishop.

"I told you already, I am no Jedi..."

Angelfire sucks cock

*Gritting his teeth beneath the edge of his cloak, Bishop reached over his left shoulder as the blade deactivated. The handle lifted swiftly to his hand and he turned slightly towards Brook, handing her the lightsaber before turning again to Pyre.*

"Then lets see what sort of a non-Jedi you are."

He extended hir right arm before him, hand outstreched and palm up. He guestured, curling his fingers in, taungingly provoking him to attack.*

Bishop.jpg

The breathing pace that Viano had adopted earlier changed quickly. From breathing steadily and being excited for his mother it changed to fear. Pure fear and anger. More anger now than fear.

Just anger.

His blood seemed to coil as thousands of blood vessels and veins pumped in adrenaline to his system. He struggled with Kaylnn and in a shattering scream he burst out of her arms. The force was something to wreckon with for it was the first time that anything of the like had hapenned to him. It seemed as if a giant darkside bubble had pushed against Kaylnn's dark side blanket around him and caused it to burp.

Viano seemed to fly out of her arms and land a few feet in front of her. He was pissed.

"DON'T! TOUCH! MOMMY!"

He looked at the fallen Jedi.

"I HATE YOU! LEAVE MOMMY ALONE!"

Another force bubble errupted from him. The pure darkside energy - visible only in the form of wind, collided with his opponent. Eas San felt the impact in the sternum of his chest. It sent him flying back twenty feet or so in the air before he renewed his contact with gravity and the ground. The pack of wind had managed to knock the air out of the agressor and Viano looked very odd.

His eyes seem to widen.

"Hehehehehee...."

He ran quickly towards his mommy. "Mommy mommy...are you okay?"

viano.jpg

*JGoD spared a single smile for her son as she quickly got to her feet..*

"Mommy is fine my little warrior..."

*With that she gently nudged her son in the direction of Kaylynn once more... there would be time for pride and praise later. For the moment she was through playing games... no fallen jedi would toy with a master of the sith and get away with it. Games were over... with a casual smirk Brooke flicked her wrist and Eas's unlit sabre was wrenched from his hand... flying swiftly into her own. Without any movement on her part she used the force to lift eas off the ground after her son's little escapade and turn him quickly upside down. Her concentration could not, at this time be broken without much effort on the part of another. She paced slowly over to him as the blood flowed to his head, turning his features red... ah the wonders of gravity. With a snap she ignited Eas's sabre and crossed it with her own, holding one sabre on each side of his neck so her victim could feel the heat of them... she allowed her own to tap lightly on one side of the neck, smiling as she watched him cringe...*

"Its quite a pity you don't beg for you're life..."