Naboo

RaveN

Kaylynn used the force to move more blocks between the two. Holding out her hand, she levitated blocks one at a time on top of eachother to build a tower. When the tower was three times as high as the two, there were only a few blocks left.

Lifting the two or three blocks, she quickly flicked her fingers, and sent the blocks flying at the tower. With the force, the blocks that built the tower crashed into the wall with a loud clatter.

Kaylynn smiled and clapped.

kaylynn.jpg

"Well we can allways hope that killed him."

*As Bishop muttered he noted the pile that was Afri covered in bricks. However Kaylynn playfully lifted the blocks to reveal his uninjured form.*

"He's a Jedi Tarrian. Why the hell would we want him about our daughter?"

*Tarrian gave him a stern look and informed him that if Kaylynn wanted it, why should they interfere? And again that they would be able to handle the little creature if it tried anything. Bishop shook his head as he watched them go back to playing.*

"Fine, he's your responsibility though. I won't take care of him."

Bishop.jpg

She just shook her head at Bishop. "You know, I think that he is pretty capable of caring for himself. He is probably already palace broken too. I mean he is an intellegent being. He can speak. And so what if he is a jedi apprentice. He is not there with them now. And Bishop, Dear, we were once Jedi Knights, until we saw the error in our ways."

She folded her arms across her chest and stood waiting for him to counter her.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Tarrian just smiled and rolled her eyes. "And just what is a 10" high little being that may be a jedi apprentice going to do in a palace full of sith? I'd like to know."

Tarrian reached her hand over to Bishop's arm and pulled him to her. She kissed him softly on the lips and looked up at him and then turned his head to his daughter. "Do you want to be the one to tell her 'NO'?"

She waited and watched as Bishop sighed.

"Any Jedi, even a ten inch one, can do plenty before he's stopped. What you decide to do with it is your choice. I may not say no, but I'll not say yes either."

*He sighed again and then glanced out a window, slightly peeved that she was not taking him seriously. The sun was setting and he'd yet to accomplish one task he had wanted to do that day.*

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be outside for awhile. You can find me there if you need me."

*Bishop turned from the room, giving one last glance at Kaylynn and her little play toy. He moved to a balcony and stood there for a moment. It overlooked the courtyard that he had excercised in the last time he had come there. After a moment he placed a hand on the railing and skipped over, falling fifty feet before breaking his fall and landing softly. He moved out a few feet, more into the warm sun, and expanded one of his lightsabers. Taking a knee he twisted around in a circle, cutting into the sand around him. The superheated particles melted into glass as he created a perfect, shimmering circle around him. He sat down inside of it and the roughly created marterial refracted light at him from many differant angles. He could feel the reflected warmth sooth him as he closed his eyes and began to meditate. It was a practice he'd long been out of. Meditation was more a Jedi tool than a Sith one, though either could benefit from it. It came all the more easier to him than others of the Sith, he was sure, due to his Jedi training. His mind began to wander, directed only slightly towards the vision he'd had the night before, seeking more information. What came to him was unorganized and fragmented, though with time and thought he began to piece it together. Another section of the puzzle that would wait to be unravled in full at a later date. Though for now he had enough information to accomplish a brief task. With refined tough, he reached out through the Force.*

Bishop.jpg

Kaylynn sat on the floor with afri and continued to play with him. Lifting the blocks up and placing them on top of eachother. This time though, Kaylynn kept afri on her lap, so that when she knocked it down, he would not get hurt.

kaylynn.jpg

Afri sat in Kaylynn's lap and watched her place block on top of block. He picked one up whit the force and placed it on top of the tower. This isn't so hard after all. I thought I never was going to understand these objects. He placed a few more on the tower and let Kaylynn place the rest.

afri.jpg

Tarrian watched the two for a bit more, and then got up and went over to her daughter and knelt down in front of them. Reaching over, she started to lift afri off of Kaylynn's lap. Kaylynn grabbed onto him and started to pull.

"Kaylynn, don't do that, you'll hurt him. He will be fine, and i'll give him back in a minute. I promise. He and I need to have a discussion."

With that, Kaylynn let go of afri, and Tarrian walked over and placed afri on the desk. She sat down and looked at him.

"Well, my daughter wants you. I don't know whether that is good or bad. I used to know your master. Malin you said. Once upon a day. But that was a long time ago. I am Tarrian, Tarrian NightTerror. Kaylynn's father is Bishop."

She looked to see if he had some kind of reaction before continuing.

Tarrian placed her hands on the desk and continued.

"Well, afri, you must realize that we are sith. And as such, we can not have you around our daughter with any weapons. I'll have to ask you to give them to me, and do not think that I can not take them from you. But, I would like for you to freely give them to me. Kaylynn will not let any harm come to you."

She held out her hand and waited for him to give her his weapons.

Kaylynn smiled at afri's return and looked at her mother. She watched as her mother went to the balcony to look out and turned to afri.

Looking into his eyes, she sends him a vision, of the two of them going down the hall, and onto the balcony further down.

With that, Kaylynn begins to crawl down the hall, afri following along with her. Once they get to the balcony, Kaylynn sits down and begins to look around. She sees a large bug crawling on the ground, and picks it up.

Kaylynn watches as the bug crawls over her hand, and begins to crawl up her arm. She grabs the bug with her other hand, and looks at it.

Grabbing it with both hands, she begins to pull off its legs one at a time. Laughing, she shows the now legless bug to afri and put the bug on the ground and with her hand, she squished the bud under her hand to hear a loud splat.

Laughing at the bug, she lifted her hand and showed the squished bug to afri.

kaylynn.jpg

*Bishop came out of his meditation and smirked to himself. He could feel Tarrian watching him from high above and behind him. She knew he was done even though he remained motionless. Done for now, he suppossed. She had felt him, that was what he had intended to do for now. He stood and moved through a nearby door and up some stairs. He passed Kaylynn and Afri. He smiled down at her as she showed him her palm full of squished bug proudly. He shook his head slightly as he bent down and scopped her up in one hand. With the other he picked up Afri less gently. He carried both towards Tarrian, dropping the small creature to the ground as he showed her Kaylynn.*

"Look what your daughter has been doing. Squishing bugs and making a mess of herself with their guts. She's going to ruin these clothes."

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian raised her eyebrows, and looked at Bishop and Kaylynn.

"My daughter, huh." She took Kaylynn from him and smiled at her. Walking with her into the room, she began to wipe up the bug guts and change Kaylynn into a new outfit.

"Well, Kaylynn, have you had fun torturing little bugs?" Kaylynn nodded her head and smiled up at her mother showing Tarrian her palm. "Good girl. As long as you had fun doing it."

After she finished changing Kaylynn, she fed her and then laid her down in her crib. Afri jumped up into the crib with Kaylynn and sat with her as she fell asleep.

Returning to Bishop, she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. I love you.

*Suprised by the sudden show of affection, Bishop turned in her embrace and faced her, letting his own hands settle at the small of her back. He didn't say anything for a few moments as they simply looked at eachother. Finally he commented on what he had been doing.*

"You recall the dream I had the other night..."

*He allready knew that she knew, there was little he could hide from her, so it defeated the purpouse of trying to explain it to her.*

"... there was a girl. I'm not entirely sure who she is yet. A Jedi. I think she knows Talon and definatly that little rat Searcy. I'm starting to get an idea of why I saw her, but we'll still have to see how things work out. Who knows, maybe we'll have to kill her or something."

*Bishop winked at Tarrian. They both knew that he doubted that would be the outcome, though allways in motion was the future. Perhaps they would have to yet.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian held Bishop closer, and nodded her head. She had seen the girl in his dream, but she did not recognize her. She knew that Bishop would figure it out. The mention of Searcy angered her. He was lucky to still live.

"Well, the vision will reveal itself in time. For now, lets enjoy this time we have. It will be a long time before we have any more time to be with Kaylynn. At the rate that she is growing, she will start training soon."

Tarrian ran her hands up Bishop's back and rested them on his shoulders, looking up into his eyes, she leaned up and kissed him, pulling him down to her.

*Bishop came down only part way before his hands tightened on Tarrian's midsection and he lifted her off the ground the rest of the way to meet her. They held eachother in a loving embrace for a few moments before he released her back to the ground.*

"It's funny, when you don't have time to yourself you wish you did. And when you finally get it you don't know what to do with it."

Bishop.jpg