Naboo

RaveN

As soon as Hel twisted away from her, Malyss entered the building. She found a spare room, set claim to it and immediately stripped out of her mud and blood soaked clothing. She tossed the soppy clothes into a trash receptical and moved straight for the shower.

She turned on the water and stepped into the warm shower. It took nearly half an hour before Malyss felt cleansed. Not only of blood and the filth of the planet, but emotionally as well. She actually felt calm, verging on relaxed. The hiss of falling water died as she turned off the shower and stepped out of it. A full length mirror was nearby. She stepped in front of it and took a good look at herself.

"Not as bad as I thought..." she muttered, inspecting all the damage her master had inflicted.

Her thin body was savagely bruised in a few spots. Her face was also exceptionally bruised and swollen. A few ragged lacerations adorned her face. Malyss didn't mind. She would wear such lesions with pride. Wear them as though they were awarded medals. While assessing her wounds, she ran a brush through her hair. By the time she was done her short dark locks were slicked close to her head.

After slipping into a robe that bore a remarkable resemblance to the one she offered to Hel, Malyss meandered about the mansion until she found the library. She picked up information on lightsabers and combat forms. The history, she would settle into later. Malyss had already learned a bit about Sith history back at the temple just before Alora had attacked her.

Back in her room, Malyss hungrily devoured the words laid out before her. She read and, many times, reread of the various forms of lightsaber combat. Each time she did, there was but one form that stayed caught at the forefront of her thoughts. It was settled. She decided that style would be hers.

She then memorized different types of lightsabers and the basics of how to construct each. Pouring obsessively over such mundane looking documents would bore the minds out of most in the galaxy. But not Malyss. She was fascinated by it all. Certain that she'd learned everything she needed to know, she stashed the books next to the bed.

Malyss stood, adjusted her robes a bit then set out. Minutes later she approached and knocked on Hel's door.

"Master. I've finished what was called for. Is there anything else that is required of me?"

The young wirey woman stood out in the hallway, hands clasped behind her back, waiting for a reply if any should come. Malyss conjoured up an image of the deceptively fragile lady Darth Hel. She wondered where the other had come from, what her motivations were to become a Sith. Had she seen battle or worse? And what, exactly, someone as vain and as unconventional as Hel do in her spare time. Perhaps she'd ask.

Dominique cast a sideways glance at the door just as she finished pulling the robe over her head. At first she thought it to be Malyss but as she stretched out her senses she found her apprentice to be within the library studying as she was told, it was but a lowly servant at the door. With a wave of her hand the click of the door opening could be heard, a slightly surprised young female standing there with her hands together in front of her, pressed against her stomach as she bowed slightly then began to speak.

"Would you like me to begin cleaning the mess downstairs?"

Dominique cocked her head to the side slightly, curious of what she spoke of. Closing her eyes she let her mind flow outwards and embrace the others. Her talent in manipulating others minds was nothing to brag about, but it could get the job done. Especially when dealing with servants of the Sith. The thought was upon the surface of her mind and as such was easy to pick from her. A chuckle escaped the females lips as she nodded her head, signaling for the lady to go clean up the mess that Malyss had neglected.

She sat down in the center of the floor, focusing herself within the force and loosing herself in it's gentle embrace. It was curious how the force could be called gentle when it came to a Sith, yet for one as practiced in the ways of the force as a Sorcerer and as in control of her emotions of Dominique it was quite possible. The never ending currents of the force moved all around her, ripe for a tugging or two from the young woman. Time was a concept briefly lost upon her as she gathered the dark side all around her, but it quickly returned when she was pulled out of her state by a knock at her door.

She let out a sigh, her senses already telling it her it was Malyss returned before the other spoke up. At first she made no movement to stand up, rather she just looked around the room before lowering her gaze to the dark blue robes that were pooled all around her body. The sun would be rising shortly, meaning she would be heading to bed shortly. Night time was much more pleasant to work during. She stood, her robes lifting with her and walked over to the door. Opening it she looked her apprentice over and spoke..

"Was cleaning your mess up not called for? Yes, well...Come in."

Dominique moved aside motioning for the other to enter the room. Without offering her a seat, she moved to the bed and sat down upon it..scooting across it's silky surface to press her back to the wall. It was rather obvious she could care less for the formalities that most Masters took with their apprentices, they were nothing more then tradition. Turning her head to the side she looked the other over again as she began to speak to her.

"You must be punished for Not doing as I said. I'd like to hear what you've learned of lightsabers, the forms, and if you have one... a suggestion on what punishment you should have by my hand."

Carnage.jpg

She was met by the callous attitude of Hel. Malyss immediately assumed a similar demenor. She walked into the room and stood in the corner farthest from her master. Her silver eyes glared across the room to Hel.

"I memorized the the basic constructon of a lightsaber. Though I'm lead to believe that constructing one is not as easy as it looks. Otherwise every wanna be Sith and his brother would be running around the galaxy hacking people to shreds. I'm assuming that a lightsaber will work properly only if constructed by someone force sensitive. Someone who can sense the correct crystal sizes, potency and then properly align them."

She closed her eyes for a second and called up what she had learned of the forms. Her eyes then sought out her master.

"Of all the combat forms I studied, Form V is attractive to me. I lack the physique to easily pull off that form right now. But physical strength can be forged by training. It can even be engineered through the use of various technologies. So I've heard. And on top of all of that my strength can and will be enhanced by the limitless power of the Force."

Malyss looked down at the floor thinking of potential punishments. She grit her teeth, inhaled and glared with an unwavering certainty at the woman on the bed.

"The cleaning of the mess was called for. Yes. But not nessesary. It was cleaned by the time I left the library. It was most likely taken care of by the hired help. Cleaning is their duty. Not mine"

She shifted into a straighter stance.

"And the floor would not have been such a mess if you had not kicked me into the mud to begin with. In retrospect, the mess was more your fault and thus more your mess to clean. Not mine. I honestly believe that I do not deserve punishment over such a trivial oversight. But I expect I'll punished anyway. And punished gravely for the mere fact that I did not relent to your every whim."

Dominique sat quietly upon the bed listening to Malyss. She had studied as she was instructed, pulling what information she could from the old obscure texts that were here. Closing her eyes she thought back to what she knew of that particular form. Developed by Jedi and used by one of the few Jedi to ever use force elements as well as the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. It was nice mix between forms III and form IV. Suitable for Malyss, but first she would learn the two forms it was derived from.

As the young apprentice continued speaking, Dominique stood up and walked towards the corner the other had taken up residence in. She stood before the female with her hands clasped behind her back and her head turned down to the side slightly, listening as she finished what she was speaking of. She was bold, but something...Something important was needed to complete the equation. Without it she would not survive the Sith, she would not survive her training...She would not survive the night.

Dominique's hand shot forward, gripping her throat and lifting Malyss off of her feet. Due to her short stature, the Sith lord could not lift her too terribly high, but that did not matter. She stared into Malyss's eyes, her cold unforgiving blue orbs cutting deep into the apprentice. The force that had been gathered within the room for so long just before the interruption leapt at her command, consuming them and whipping all about them in a chaotic manner.

"The hired help? Tomorrow they are gone from this place, what then? Shall we live in Filth because you can not listen? Training isn't all fun and games, as you know. Your duty is to listen to me, respect me, learn from me, and do as I say until otherwise stated."

As she spoke her hand began to heat up, at first it was the warm touch of her palm, but then it began to turn into a searing pain on her throat that would surely melt the skin off of her bones. The amount of strength coursing through her Master at the moment was simply amazing considering her size. And yet, her eyes were still cold, unforgiving...and calm? Such command of the Dark Side in such a calm manner...The imprint of her Masters hand would forever be burned upon her throat. . .

"My fault? You try to twist this around upon me? You are the one that let someone such as myself get you down and out. Fight harder and you won't get beaten by a Sorcerer. You should consider Nothing I tell you to do Trivial when it could mean your life."

The stench of burning flesh and smoking skin was starting to raise up straight into Malyss's face. The fumes would make anyone light headed. Then all at once the agonizing heat was replaced by a cold so chillingly powerful that it had much the same effect upon her throat, the only difference was that it numbed her to the pain, as well as numbing her vocal cords to the point of being useless. Dominique's hand shot to the left, flinging her towards the door.

"Get out of my sight, Make yourself useful. Tomorrow we continue your training."

Carnage.jpg

Malyss scrambled to her feet, breathing harshly through the conflicting pain and numb that was wrapped around her neck. Her fingers came up and lightly touched at her latest wound. She leered over at Hel, tried to speak but her voice was apparently debilitated for the time being.

She simply turned and left. There was no point in trying to converse with someone who attacked every chance she was offered.

As she made her way to have her wound looked after, Malyss thought about what Hel had said about respect. The viporous Sith didn't want respect. She wanted to be feared. To inflict terror by her sorcery. NO. Not sorcery. In Hel's case it was witchery. She had proved to be nothing but a vindictive witch thus far where training was concerned and Malyss could not offer up respect to something that gave no respect in return. But neither would she fear. Such a lack of fear or respect would soon see Malyss killed at the hands of Darth Hel. But the apprentice didn't care. In her eyes death was more acceptable than failure to become a Sith.

Outside of the medical suite, Malyss halted. She cleared her throat to speak. Her voice was nothing but a pathetic high pitched, gurgle. Anger flared and pleaded for release. But the embittered woman would not allow it. She inhaled deeply and turn from the dispensary. She moved to her room and changed. Malyss decided to suffer the pain. It would be later employed as a means by which her wrath could be enkindled.

Minutes later, clad in muddy coloured, loose fitting pants and a white muscle shirt, Malyss left the premisis. She strode purposefully off into slow dying night to put herself , or rather, her rage to use. Her master was right about one thing. She would have to learn to fight harder so she wouldn't, in the future, fall victim to the underhanded witchery of Hel's kind.

Dominique watched the female leave her sight, her eyes bearing not a single emotion as she did. She had expected no words from Malyss and received none. As the door closed she lowered her head to the side, a slight bit of regret welling up within her for her actions. She was not normally so quick to show her wrath, but lately her emotions were hitting extremes much quicker, much more brutally then ever before. One moment she would be as calm as a Jedi, and the next she could be ruthlessly slaughter innocents. She only raised her head when out of the corner of her eye she caught something.

A shadow specter, but it was gone before she could bring her eyes to rest upon it. Something was wrong with this place, something was off, but the powerful female could not quite put her finger upon it. What could be affecting her in such a way, even causing her to see things out of the corner of her eye like she just had. Closing her eyes she zeroed in on the whispers of the force all around her, letting them wash over her being. All at once it hit her, like an eclipse class star destroyer crashing into the surface of Coruscant.

Her knees went weak as the emotional turmoil of this house consumed her very being. The shadows around her grew deeper, the hair on the back of her neck raising up as if some unseen apparition was watching her. A cold, gripping fear over came her as she saw through the eyes of the former owner, all the horrors he had wrought, he had experienced...She opened her mouth to scream, to cry out..but could only muster a tiny squeal. Doing the only thing she could do she ripped herself out of the force, shunting it.

All at once the world as she had known it for so long evaporated, returning her senses to a mundane, hardly bearable level. Her breathing came quick as she struggled to lift herself off of the ground and regain her composure. She couldn't bear the thought of reaching out to the force, using it again after that...She was unsure of who the Sith that used to own this Mansion was, but she never wanted to find out..Never wanted to cross his path. Finally getting to her feet she moved to the small case of her things at the foot of the bed. She pulled out one of her revolvers and slipped it under her robe.

She had felt her apprentice leaving just over five minutes ago, she couldn't let the girl get herself killed...She had to much potential for it to be wasted in such a way, so she would go after her and watch her from the shadows only to reveal herself if it was needed. Having cut herself off from the force, now was not the best of times for the two of them to speak anyways. Especially not after their last encounters, a warriors wrath surpassed all others...Stepping into the cool night air she moved quietly into the brush before her, moving in the direction that Malyss had taken, at least the direction she thought the girl had taken.

((*didn't have the drive to make a long post explaining what Dom was going through*))

Carnage.jpg

Over shrub and underbranch she moved, silent as the night that kissed upon her chilled flesh. The forest that encompassed was pitch black but Malyss slid with sinuous ease through it all. With the Force as her guide she pressed further into the timberland innards. She was not sure of her destination but was certain she'd know it when she got there.

After about an hour of drifting through dark she could hear the shy trickle of water. Malyss moved to it and found a stream which was stabbed occasionally by wavering shafts of moonlight. Breaks in the forest canopy allowed for spear thin beams of silver to burst through and pierce the inky serpentine depths. It was a sight that might be described as hauntingly beautiful but to Malyss it was merely an opportunity for easier travel. She followed the bepebbled shore and though she stepped lightly the soft crunch of stone against stone could be heard every so often.

Not long after she came upon a vast clearing in which moonlit knee high grasses undulated under a barely whispering breeze. In the center of the meadow loomed a vine choked pillar of stone roughly twice Malyss's height. She waded her way to the center stone and ran her fleshless hand atop the webbing of finger thick vines. The entire clearing felt saturated with a sinister sort of sacredness. Momentarily she wondered what the long neglected place had been used for... then simply sloughed the curiosity away.

She crouched and force leapt to the top pillar top. The silver eyed woman turned and visually surveyed the area. A circle of 3 foot high equally spaced apart boulders skirted all around the edge of the clearing. They too were mostly suffocated by by the same vines that that crawled over the center stone. The few stones and moon lit vegetation were all that she could see but she knew there was more to the night than that.

Malyss thrust a wave of her awareness out over the surrounding landscape. She instantly sensed abundant life, the nocturnal drama of predator and prey all around her. The area was ripe with hidden life and death and shadow cast suffering.

Suffering.

Her life had been nothing but. And since being claimed by Hel the torment level had doubled in but the blink of an eye. Rage yawned and reared it's ugly head at the thought of the raven haired Darth Hel. Malyss sneered. Moonlight laced her twisted features as she ripped the Force into her thin frame and melded it to her rage. The sith apprentice closed her eyes and stood as straight as the stone pillar upon which she was perched.

Anger steadily swelled. It felt so grand to brim with such vile power. She could feel it's eagerness, its desire to rampage. Slayde lifted her arms, hands extended and let the rage fed Force radiate from every part of her body. But it did not travel far. Malyss ripped it back and willed it to whip around her body. It formed an invisible tornado of violently swirling power that wrapped obediently about the vehement apprentice . Power that was solely inspired by her Sith witch of a master, Darth Hel.

((cut it...got too long))

Dominique's trek had not been quite as easy as Malyss's. She had to depend solely on her mundane abilities to track and keep up with her apprentice. She had trained herself physically and mental as a child, growing up around so many Warriors and Terrorists. The only rest she had found was when she collapsed from exhaustion, the only rest she would find tonight was when she collapsed from over exertion. She scenery was lost on her as she focused only on the female far off in the distance.

As the seconds ticked by, it became harder and harder for her to focus upon Malyss. It was as if she was fading out of existence, her body taking on an ethereal appearance. The Sith's eyes went wide as she realized it might be the thing from before that had found her in the bedroom when she was alone. She stopped dead in her tracks, trying to force herself to turn back and just let the thing be, yet she found it oddly impossible to move. It was as if the vines and roots of the forest had a hold of her legs. Her lightly hued eyes glanced down...only to see that the floor of the forest truly did have a grip on her legs.

No..

Shaking her head it was as if they disappeared, she could now make out Malyss's form better. Either she had been pulled to the other side of where ever the thing originated from...or the young woman had made it back to this side. Did she even realize what had happened to her, or what had almost happened to her? Shaking the thought from her mind she rushed forward, her lithe movements returned. She hadn't realized she was even tapping into the force yet, else she might have cut herself off from it again as before.

She stopped at the edge of the clearing, not wanting to be seen just yet. The young apprentice stepped forward, brushing aside the high grasses and plants in the area. As she moved closer to the pillar in the center her facial features began to fade out, her body once again taking on a ghostly appearance to the point of Dominique being able to gaze straight through her. She stepped forward into the clearing, she wouldn't be seen by Malyss..nor would she truly be felt as anything more then just another life form if that. She had crossed over in this meadow that was used for ancient rituals.

A being materialized around Malyss, moving close to her and running her hands along the phantom girl. She was none the wiser though. Dominique could feel the rage of this one, it was at amazing levels...and it seemed to be the only emotion it felt. Subtle influencing the Sith to be to take her anger to new levels, but why? Did it gain some sort of...sustenance off of such a thing? Stepping forward she made herself known to the thing. It turned to face her, its eyes going wide as it did. Obviously it was expecting someone else...and she came as a complete surprise. It stumbled over itself running through the clearing and away from her.

She stepped forward, reaching out and touching the stone. As she did her vision was taken over, thrown into another time as she envisioned Naboo in its first days of being inhabited. When this clearing was young, the trees around it still mere saplings. Three figures huddled around their new creation, these stones. Muttering words that Dominique could only just make out...

"We see the coming of our brothers and sisters in the spirit realm. We know where they are, whether they hide in the invisible spaces, or within a flesh-and-blood being's body. We see the wall between the realms with perfect clarity and know its strength. We speak the tongue of spirits and our voice is known to them."

She watched as the scene before her faded from view, another coming into play. The Trees around the clearing had grown considerably, but had yet to reach maturity. Her eyes scanned the grounds taking in the sight. Everything was quiet and calm, the middle of the day. The sun was gazing straight down upon the clearing as a different set of people spoke to the stone in the center...

"We speak and our words are heard by the Spirits, who come in answer to our call. We touch that unseen wall partying Spirit from flesh and can strengthen it or sap its potency, as I desire. With our bare flesh, we touch beings in twilight."

Her vision shifted again, this time showing a man bowing before another man with the stone behind the being that stood. The Taller one was heavy set and held some sort of thin stick in his hands as he went about muttering words under his breath. The one on his knees was shaking with his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Dominique watched on in curiosity as he finished speaking and jerked the stick up into the air. At first it seemed like a pointless, foolish thing to do...but then a great being, almost incomprehensible in nature erupted out of the lowly mans body. He was lifted off of his knees, the center of his body jutting forward as his arms were cast out to the side. The great beast that had dwelled within had been exorcised.

"I walk in worlds unseen, companion and peer to the gods. I speak gentle words to that which sleeps, waking the spirits of base matter and mindless life. I have forged a bond with my familiar, a friend and ally."

The pattern continued, as the words were finished everything dissolved into nothingness for a few brief seconds before an new version of the meadow sprang to life. With each visions the signs of time and weather upon the area made themselves even more present, this time was no different. As with the last vision only one being spoke this time, each one boasting even more power then the last...each one answering a question, yet leaving two more.

"I can imprison any spirit, binding it into steel, stone or flesh according to my desires. I can guide others on their first steps into the realm of the spirit and force, and I can walk across the barrier of worlds without need of roads."

A smile crept upon the Sith's face as the abilities of this...cult(?) just kept getting better and better. She wanted their power, they ability to command these spirits crafted of the force and the physical, to use them to her own ends. They could be such a powerful tool, an amazing asset if used properly. When the scene was next altered, she saw no other being, the only saw the Meadow as she left it...only found the words in her mind as she herself began to speak them pressing her hands to the ancient stone.

"I bring down the wall between worlds at will, or shore up its strength. I am regarded as a noble among spirits. I shape their substance as I will and spin them out of the ephemera, forging new beings born entirely of my will. I give flesh to the fleshless. I walk where I will, In whatever world, a native of all realities and none."

As she opened her eyes she sensed a presence just to her left. She turned and gazed upon it. It was a stunning white canine, perhaps a wolf from the looks of it. He was not native to this world, or even this Galaxy...yet here he was sitting beside her. Slowly she extended her hand to him letting him sniff the air then flick his tongue out licking her palm. She couldn't help but chuckle, a grin consuming her face as the world around her twisted into reality. Into the physical.

The depths of the shadows lessened, the shimmering light of the moon didn't seem as bright, the trees and nature all around here somehow seemed weaker. The white wolf faded from view too, yet she could still feel him around her as if he was watching her and standing two feet away from her still. She looked up to see her Apprentice standing atop the rocks. She would be sure to feel Dominique's arrival, her force presence rolling outward as she returned to the physical...

((Cut it short, didn't want to give you to much to read ))

Carnage.jpg

It was a much shorter journey to Naboo then it was to Kashyyyk and it left little time for Nokrt to prepare himself for the next leg in his adventure. No not his adventure, his desire. Nokrt had envisioned his activation stud plate in his mind since the moment he left for Naboo. Its golden plate with its large black activatior attached to it. It was a glorious sight to behold in Nokrt's mind. Yet, looking Planetward it was impossible for Nokrt to know where this peice was hidden. It may be hidden in the city of Theed with the rest of the former Emperor's possesions he kept on his homeworld, or it could be in the vast ocean of Naboo, or within its large Jungles.

Nokrt decided to have the dark side guide him to his destination and the TIE Defender began to descend planetward. At first Nokrt saw that they were headed straight for the ocean and in his haste Nokrt let go from the force for a moment and lifted the ship to go to the other side of the planet. It seemed to Nokrt that the item may possibly be on the other side of the planet and before he would plummet his ship in the vast ocean he would make sure. Moving the TIE to the other hemisphere of the planet Nokrt grabbed once more on the guidance of the dark side allowing it to empower his movement and once more it guided his ship right back toward the ocean he was escaping from.

It was a few moments before Nokrt landed the ship on the ocean surface. The TIE had all its repulsors on so Nokrt had no worries of it sinking or drifting away in the ocean current. As soon as he secured his ship Nokrt grabbed his "Gills" a device which he would attach in his mouth to allow him to obtain oxygen from the water. When it was firmly in his mouth Nokrt checked theat he had his lightsaber and thus began to dive allowing the force to guide him toward his peice for his own lightsaber.

The ocean was vast, deep, and dark. It seeemed to be an endless pit of danger as the deep Nokrt began to swim the larger the predators and prey around him began to get. Nokrt knew not to let his guard down and kept his awareness of everything around him at the maximum. If he did not he would surely be eaten by another creature of the deep. With that Nokrt moved on toward the core of the planet. The darkside continuing to guide him down his path.

It was but another hour before Nokrt found what he was looking for. It seemed as if a large fish, orange, with an extraordinary angular, was the target the force beset for him to destroy. In this moment Nokrt took no haste and dashed after the creature with an incredible speed. In no time at all Nokrt had his master's saber ignited and had slashed cleanly through the beast allowing its halved body to fall to the surface below them. Nokrt dove after the creature to find his golden plate and yet. Nokrt felt unsure about something. It was unsettling and after reaching out with the force he realized there was a larger fish heading in this general direction and many would soon follow this fishes urge for food. Nokrt pulled his peice to him and carefully stowed it inside his robes with his other saber peices. It was but a mere moment before the hidious blue beast came into sight, its electric body shape illuminating the dark ocean.

Nokrt ignitied his lightsaber and dashed after the fish determined to destroy it to distract the other fish which were approaching. In a short amount of time the sih was in distance of Nokrt blade and the Sith Apprentice began to swing franticly in his somewhat disoriented Ataru. The weight of the water was disturbing his form yet Nokrt would not allow it to control him. The Chiss proceeded to easily slice through the limbs of the fish before it suddenly made a swipe with its long snout at Nokrt's face. Nokrt dodged the beasts advance but to his disadvantage. He had lost his "Gills" and would soon run out of air, and certainly would before he reached the surface of the ocean water.

In his desperation to survive Nokrt reached out with the dark side and began to mold the mind of the beast he was attacking. Nokt could not explain how he was doing what he was doing, but out of his will to survive he was able to do such a thing. The beast began to swirl in a crazy motion and soon enough stopped its actions towards Noikrt. It had worked. Nokrt grabbed onto one of the spines dangling from the fishes antierior side and using the force had it, with its extraordinary speed take him to the surface. The fish was fast moving like a torpedo yet agile in its motions. It was but a mere two minutes before they had reached the surface. When they had gotten there Nokrt felt he deserved to give the fish something in return. Nokrt had disabled the fish and it would certainly be eaten slowly to death if he left it in its current state. Nokrt ignited his lighsaber once more and struck the beast in the head killing it. He owed the creature death, instead of ewternal misery.

After the beast began to flow back into the deep vast darkness of the Nubian Ocean Nokrt climbed aboard his TIE and made his way into Space venturing toward his next objective. The lens assembly, on Tatooine.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Silver eyes narrowed. Moonlight sparked in them for an instant as she sensed the unmistakable presence of her master.

"Witch," the apprentice muttered.

Her rage amplified and whirled about her. Some of it split away. These erratic splinters of rage shot through the area like bullets and stabbed into the surrounding ground. She did not realize it but the potency of her rabid scorn bled into the ground like venom. It spread quickly and triggered an inert force. Hideous earth ensnared emotions began to stir, prodded awake by a Sith apprentice's infuriation.

A light mist trickled out from the ground, the grasses, the surrounding trees. The mist was a manifestation of disarragned and dark emotions that had laid dormant for a good many decades, patiently awaiting resurrection. Feeble tendrils of white settled near to the ground and slithered through the still dancing grasses. The arcane emotions, eager for deliverance, swarmed to the center pillar. The energy rushed up the ancient, vine covered colomn and rampaged into the female form standing atop it.

The sudden overload of emotions felt like lava being injected into her veins. Malyss grit her teeth and choked back a scream of agony. She tried to force the invading energy away but it would not be stopped. So she surrendered. In mere seconds she became replete with the hellish power. Just when she was certain it would tear apart her flesh and rip it's way free of her body.... the invasion stopped.

She was barely able to contain the monstrosity of the newly aquired emotion. Malyss felt nearly felt high from the pain and the power that had taken up residency within her. She lifted her arms straight out from her body and brought forth another, more potent rush of hatred to twist about her. She looked up at the star strewn sky then closed her eyes.

A split second later the raging energy was permitted to hunt. It lunged away from Malyss and found it's prey. It decended like a starved predator upon the form of the petite lady nearby. It whirled around Hel for a second then constricted about her delicate frame. Like a giant murderous fist, the engery clenched, threatening to crush every bone in the woman's body.

Atop the colomn, the apprentice turned to face the direction of her rage entangled master. With a wave of a mutilated hand, the angry energy violently flung Hel forward into the stone upon which Malyss stood. Just before Hel collided with it, Malyss leapt up high into the night, executed a twisting summersault. The Sith Lord slammed into the stone with such a force that it actually tilted a bit. Malyss landed in an elegant feline like crouch in the grass behind Hel right after the collision.

"Greetings, Master," a raspy voice carried across the grasses.

Before Hel could recover from the shock of being smashed into the stone, Malyss stood, strolled over and grabbed her master by the wrists. She yanked the other to her feet then pressed the smaller lady to the vine entwined stone. The apprentice leaned in close to her master's face as she held her tightly, wrists pinned high above her head.

"I was told to get out of your sight. I did. And now you stalk after me?" Malyss hissed in a hoarse whisper next to Hel's ear. "Your actions contradict your words. Tell me, what do you really want of me, Master?"

As he disembarked from the passenger cruiser, Pravus had only a name to go by. He entered a tavern connected to the space port and went to the bar.

"I'm looking for someone named Dominique," he said. "Heard the name before or know where this person can be reached?"

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

(Click my sigart to view my character profile.)

((Stephen if you don't care to read my storyline, check the portion below the line down there..that concerns you.))

Dominique was frozen before Malyss, her words had been heard but her actions were odd at first. The immense incalculable rage that began to seep up from the very ground itself was amazing. She looked down, completely forgetting about the hell spawn above her and focusing on this ancient power that had completely captivated her as her apprentice drew it in. Little did Malyss realize it, but by drawing in so much emotional energy all at once and not being consumed by it she was practicing one of the most Noble things a Sith could do. Becoming an Avatar of hatred itself.

Dominique had never witnessed such a thing, but she had studied the ability quite thoroughly back at Cardia. The Warrior's of the order practiced the Techniqiue during combat. She imagined it would be a fearful thing to witness, not something she would enjoy. To relinquish control of her body and allow herself to be dominated by a single, powerful emotion would be not only a horrid experience in her mind, but also dreadfully pointless. For all the power it could offer...the entire thing would be brought about by uncontrollable amounts of emotion. Only the strongest of Warriors could practice it without truly losing control..and even then to become an avatar suggest otherwise.

Her breath caught in her throat, her arms were locked into place. She was pulled from her wandering thoughts by the expression of power her apprentice was showing. A pained grin slid over her face, knowing that even for all of her power she was still weak. For one night she would be fueled, empowered by this area but when it faded she would return to her former self. Nothing but a Lowly Sith apprentice. Being the Dominique was on her knees inspecting the stone which Malyss stood atop, her trip was not far..only a few meters at the most.

Stars erupted into her vision, her conscious thoughts began to fade in and out, yet she forced herself to remain awake. Despite the pain, despite the rabid fury, despite it all she would remain awake and await the moment that she could return the favor ten fold. She faintly registered the low voice of the other female, the feeling of cold flesh upon cold flesh as she was lifted and pressed against the vine covered stone. She let her pan flow into the force, her lightly hued eyes opening up and focusing on Malyss as she spoke again. A thin, devious smile twisted her lips into an expression that would strike fear in many.

She refused to reveal the determining factor of why she had come after Malyss. To many it would be viewed as weakness within the Great Sith. They were fools. The ones that knew nothing, but boasted the knowledge and mastery of all. It was no weakness, it was one of the last shreds of her humanity that she clinged too...Never wanting to see it gone thus proving she truly had entered the lowest depths of the living hell. Yet; that was not the only thing that factored into why she followed the other. It was just the only one that she chose to face rather then shun.

With the snap of a twig the entire Scenario shifted. A faint breeze rushed over the clearing, capturing her hair and twisting the small amount of it that wasn't pinned to the stone all about. Just off to the left, outside of Dominique's and Malyss's view lurked a beast that would always be close by the Sith Lord from this night on. His teeth were bared slightly, a hint of crimson tainted his white fur around his powerful jaw. He moved with a grace unnatural for a wolf, his eyes showed a wisdom beyond the years of many humans. It was quite obvious he was anything but a creation of this realm.

A subtle shift of the ground showed through as a gentle wave of dirt moved towards Malyss as if a shark beneath the waters of a vast sea had her targeted as dinner. In a second the beast from the forest rushed forward, before Malyss could react and send him flying away with the force two clay hands reached up from below the earths surface and gripped her ankles. It only took that moment of surprise for Dominique to react, her wrists growing to a heat that could rival any inferno. Malyss's hands were seared, causing her to instinctively release her grip and fall backwards, her balance captured at the hands of the world.

The wolf was upon her throat, it's jaws clamping down slightly. Dominique straightened her hair slowly, and blinking a few times to be rid of the pain within her skull. Stepping forward she leaned down, straddling Malyss's stomach and brushing her friend away. She leaned close to the woman, knowing that being in such close proximity would only serve to further her rage...the same rage that was being siphoned off by Hel. She raised her hand, brushing some of the other woman's hair aside before speaking.

"Do not worry yourself over what I want of you just yet. Soon...Soon."

The wind rose to to a high pitched roar, consuming the clearing for a few seconds before it was cast back into utter silence. Dominique was gone, leaving her sure to be seething apprentice all alone in the Dark clearing. It was up to her if she returned, or if she let her emotions consume her to the point she was lost forever in the massive forests of Naboo.

___

A small figure entered the space port and approached Pravus as if she knew him. She had heard whispers upon the wind that someone spoke of her upon a planet that had Never known her. Every man, woman, and child that the figure could possible ask would simply shake their head no, or inform him that such a girl had not graced their planet. She could feel the taint about the man, the force's promise of what could be a Great Sith...a powerful force user. All with practice, always with practice..

"You seek Dominique..What business have you with her?"

Standing at five foot two she was not an imposing figure, but the cloak that concealed her face brought about an air of mystery that many did not posses when adorned in a similar garment. Her voice was calm, almost soothing in a way. Something you could listen to for hours and yet...the paradox of it was it held a rage that would rival any Man, any Sith...Without asking she took a seat in the booth across from the man. Her light blue eyes glancing up, revealing themselves as they scanned over him taking in his form and watching should he try anything.

Carnage.jpg

Pravus looked at the woman he saw before him, "I was told that you were someone I could contact in order to seek the Sith Brotherhood."

She wasn't how he would have pictured her to be. He couldn't put his finger on exactly what he thought she might look like.

"If my informant was wrong," he continued without waiting for a response, "I'd have to kill him. Would that displease you?"

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

Kal waited for any response for the Death Strikers, but due to his excessive waiting the planet was near ready to move. His home had been lost to the empire, where he learned all he had was no more, and now his home is about to relocated. Kal could not just stand by and watch this happened anymore. His task in theory was simple. Get inside the city of Theed, easy. Sneak into the heart of the city where the device that would move the planet was located, not as easy. Introduce three viruses that would de-activate the device, destroy the Imperial info structure thus stopping them from send their propaganda messages, and then destroying the device once and for all. That part was more than difficult. Do all of this by myself, with out getting seen, noticed, or heard. Impossible.

Kal I know what your thinking. The odds of you being able to do what you need to do are less as less than the Alliance destroying the first death star. You can't do this alone.

”œWell, I could. It would be about as hard as you say, but I have a few ways to make it a bit easier.”

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

"He'll be dealt with regardless. My name should Never have graced his soon to be cold lips."

She reached beneath her cloak, slipping her small hand into the pocket of her robes. After a few moments of shifting around she pulled out a slip of paper and sat it before her. She was very displeased that anyone knew she was here, that meant someone was watching her estate and that would have to be dealt with Very, very quickly. Perhaps she would test out some of her new found powers before the night was over. after jotting down the location of her estate she slid the scrap over to him.

"If you are interested in the Brotherhood...Come here. It is an estate about a hundred miles from the nearest city, this city being the closest. It will take Great strength of will and Resolve to walk such a path..Be sure that you are prepared for such a thing."

With that she stood up, moving across the room and out of the bar without another word. A few seconds later a Speeder bike could be heard outside as the engine was ignited and she rode off into the night. The sound faded away over time as she let her hood fly back, the wind catching her raven locks of hair and the moon shining down upon her from a slightly over-cast sky. She had little interest in the Sith hopeful, but that did not mean she would turn him away. He could stay the night in the Estate then she would arrange for him to be taken to one of the training centers or some such.

The ride was over in little over fifteen minutes, due to the sheer speed that a Speeder bike could reach. The drive was effortless, as she allowed the force to guide her through the tightly knit trees along the way. She had just enough time to consider how she would up the defense of the area around her home. With the information over load she had suffered only an hour or so earlier she was sure to have more then enough resources at her finger tips to protect the area. The young woman slipped off the Speeder bike, leaving it hovering out front of the vast estates main doorway.

She moved through the silent house at a brisk pace, noting that the servants had already vacated the area on vacation. That was good, she did not wish them to be present when she performed one of her darker expressions of power. She moved onto the Flat portion of the roof. The Majority of the buildings roof was slanted, but on the back side that faced the lake there was an area made for relaxing in the Naboo sun during the days, or gazing upon the stars at night. She tossed her cloak to the side, watching as it landed upon one of the spare chairs. She slowly sat down, her faded gray robe pooling around her petite frame.

Dominique held her hands out in front of her with her palms facing downwards. She could feel the sudden contortion of the force as she pulled it to her, letting it gather all around her body as she meditated. The subtle ebb and flow of the dark energies couldn't be compared to anything else, the rush it brought on was invigorating. Without self restraint she could lose herself in it for days at a time. The ground below her began to rumble as her subtle power took on a more obvious form.

As the ground was filled with the Dark Side, her new creations began to raise up from the ground. Their bodies forming as they grew to the full height of six foot five inches tall. Their arms were thicker then Dominique's waist and yet they remained lifeless Golems crafted of pure earth. Twenty of them stared up at her with their black, beady eyes that were void of life. She smiled, pulling the invisible strings around her once more. A powerful puppet master at work, summoning the Spirits she would need.

It was a difficult task, pulling them to this side of the Gauntlet. Fifteen greater gafflings and five lesser jagglings. Their forms were like specters of the night as they began to posse the bodies crafted for them. She smiled as the once lifeless eyes began to glimmer in the night sky's light. Stepping forward so that they could see her she spoke to them in their native tongue, one that was not native to this realm.

"As long as you serve me..I will not banish you back to the other side."

She could tell they did not enjoy this, but that they would grudgingly accept it. This would suit her fine. She grabbed her cloak after informing them of their duties and of the two guests that would be here with her. The man she had spoken to a while ago should be arriving shortly and Malyss would return in due time.

Carnage.jpg

Pravus looked at the paper. It only had coordinates scrawled on it. He's need a way to get there. After looking in his pouch, he realized the funds he drained from his father's account were still holding up well. He eventually found a rental shop and rented out an old Flare-S swoop and traveled to the coordinates he was given.

The estate loomed in front of him gloomily. Swallowing the slight lump in his throat, he knocked on the door. I hope I know what I'm doing, he thought to himself as he listened to his knocks echoing beyond the doorway.

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

He had arrived in a timely manner, approaching her estate just after her new guards moved into the forest around her taking up the points they were ordered too. She moved down the lavish stairs, her gray robe trailing behind her as she approached the door. Gripping the handles of both of the doors, she pulled them open revealing the man that she had seen not even two hours earlier. She could see the unease as it crept through his aura. A faint smile crossed her lips as she stepped aside motioning for him to enter.

"You journey will begin tomorrow, for now you may get yourself something to eat or find a room to rest in. Do not bother my library though...or anything personal of that matter. I would hate for your journey to come to an end before it truly begins.."

With that she turned, moving towards the kitchen to get herself something to eat. She was exhausted from the days activities and would need to get some sleep soon. She would arrange for his transport off world tomorrow, since the servants had vacated the house hours before and were no longer available for such things.

Carnage.jpg

Malyss slowly stood. She looked at her hands in the moonlight. The right one was scorched and in pain. The left too was burned but it did not hurt at all. She flexed her painless hand and sneered at the thought of the Hel.

"One day..." she muttered a scratchy voice as she silently vowed she'd get the better of her master.

She left the clearing.

About an hour or so after retracing her footsteps through the forest she came out at it's edge. In the far distance she could make out the mansion in which Hel was probably slinking about as if she were queen of the planet. That thought sparked a bit of irritation too but Slayde shook it off. She'd cache her anger for future use.

Malyss moved toward the house. She skirted around the pond and felt a lazy sort of relief wash over her. All she wanted now was to rest. To sleep. Just a little before Hel got back to the business of tormenting her apprentice.

Nodding his thanks to the departing woman's back, Pravus looked around the estate. He asked a passing servant which room he could sleep in, and set his things down when he got there. He was too keyed up to sleep.

He wandered the estate looking at several decorative knick-knacks, not really paying attention to detail. He came upon a door labeled "Do Not Enter" and assumed it was the library. Not wanting to ruin his supposed good name, he resisted the urge to go inside.

His stomach rumbled reminding him he hadn't eaten since the passenger cruiser's cheap meal the night before. He asked a servant who was cleaning the floors to a polished sheen where the kitchen was. He went in the direction she pointed him in and stumbled upon the woman he just left eating a quiet meal at an long empty table. "Oh, excuse me," he muttered nervously. "I didn't mean to intrude. I was going to grab something to eat, but if you'd prefer to be alone...". He deliberately left the statement unfinished.

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

Dominique glanced up as Pravus entered the room. She had found some leftovers and was just finishing them off when he entered. This led her to believe he had spent the last twenty minutes wondering about and finding himself a room. Her face lacked emotion as she stood up, lifting her plate and walking towards him. Her intentions were unknown and she didn't bother to speak until she was passing by him, her voice calm and low.

"I was just finishing up."

She did not feel the need to play the part of the host, as he was lucky she was allowing him to stay here. He was a big boy and she figured he would be able to find himself something to eat just as he had found himself a room to stay in. Putting away her plate, she moved up the stairs only glancing back once when she heard the soft clicking of nails on the floor. Her newest comrade followed her up the stairs and into her room. She was looking forward to the rest of Malyss's training, as it would seem the spark of rage that had first been lit when they met had grown to be a raging inferno.

Stepping into her room, she slipped out of the dirty and torn robes. She had taken a shower not six hours ago and here she was already needing one again. She had made up her mind concerning apprentices. Malyss would be her first and only of that she was sure. Though, in the back of her mind she hoped that when all was said and done the female wouldn't hate her as she did so passionately at this juncture in their Master apprentice relationship. The young Sith slipped under the silk sheets, trusting Paradox to watch over her. He would be a powerful friend to have...and just the sight of a white wolf such as him would strike fear into the hearts of many.

Reality faded as she drifted into the realm of dreams...

Carnage.jpg

Feeling slightly miffed, he bowed slightly and said, "As you wish, m'lady." He had looked forward to possibly chatting with the woman, but she didn't seem to be the chatting type. Assuming he could make himself at home, he began to check her foodstores.

He considered himself a good cook, having to do so for himself and his father. He found enough to make himself some scrimpi with a glockaw sauce. He was amazed to find the means to make a ryshcate cake, but made one nonetheless. There would be leftovers for sure, and maybe it would give Dominique something better than re-heated nerf patties for a meal.

When he was done eating, he went to his room, dressed for bed, and began to read the journal his father had given him. So far it had told of his past as a Sith, and some of the secrets and techniques he had learned. It seemed complicated to him now, but he was sure that with time, it would make perfect sense.

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

Stepping through the main door, Malyss instantly noted that the place was now mostly empty. Her boots clicked softly through the halls as she quietly made for her room.

She stopped for a moment and tried to detect Hel's presence. She felt the unmistakable chill of her master's Force signature and cringed away from it. Last thing she wanted was to further disturb the already obviously disturbed woman.

Malyss continued on but stopped again when she sensed a new presence. A male, by the feel of it. Her first thought concerning the male, was that Hel had picked herself up something to play with while she had some time to kill. But as Maylss probed a bit more at the new comer she realized that he was teeming with raw Force potential.

The apprentice's eyes narrowed. Had Hel found herself a new apprentice in the male? A better apprentice? Anger flared up once again but under that writhed the beginnings of a completely unexpected emotion. Jealousy.

Before the emotions could get the better of her Malyss forced them back into their respective internal cages. She would wait and find out exactly what was going on before jumping to conclusions. She continued to her room.

She showered and dried. Her hand reached for a robe but then drew away. She didn't need it. Bare and bathed in the frail light of the setting moon, the beaten and battered apprentice slipped into bed. Sleep gripped her almost immediately.

The Starweaver slid into Naboo orbit and made its way to the surface, landing in Theed. From there the trio made their way to an unlisted mansion on Naboo. A few miles from the mansion, Dagon stopped and turned to his apprentices, placing a hovering palm sized droid between them.::

This is a camera droid. I expect it to have a recording of how one of you killed the other by the time I get back.

::Dagon slipped off into the night, shrouded from view both by a refraction field and the Force. The mansion had several animated sentries, but Dagon was invisible to them. His claws allowed an easy assent up the manor wall, where he reached the window to his destination. Moving slowly and with iron focus and determination, Dagon began stepping through the glass window. An hour later he was in the room undetected. He used an injector to heavily sedate the wolf in the room, and then walked over to the foot of Dom's bed.::

I believe you have something that belongs to me.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Dominique's eyes opened a few moments before Dagon spoke. She watched as he sedated the wolf, something that wasn't truly necessary but then again entering her private estate in the middle of the night as everyone else lay asleep was not necessary either. She pressed her elbows against the bed as he spoke, she couldn't quite make out his form in the darkness of the room..even though the moon was shining in, but never the less she could still hear him and feel his near overwhelming presence.

"Master Dagon..You could have knocked."

She stood up, pulling the silk sheets tight around her body as she did. She hadn't been expecting anyone to be arriving so early in the morning and had chosen to enjoy the caress of her Silk sheets over the reserved choice of slipping into something before going to bed. She cursed herself as she ran her hands over Paradox's soft fur, she was not pleased about anything so far and wasn't even quite sure of what he spoke. Had one of her brethren told the powerful Sorcerer that she had something valuable of his, so valuable that he would arrive unannounced seeking it?

"I've something of yours? The only possession I've recently acquired was a man from Theed who had been asking of me, seeking out the Sith."

She looked up to him, curious if he sought Pravus or if it was something more. She ran her hand over Paradox slowly, neutralizing the toxin his system at a quick pace. His eyes opened in but a few seconds and he looked to Dagon, baring his teeth. Dominique whispered something to him in a language long forgotten in this realm, causing him to settle down and sit next to her.

Carnage.jpg

The trip to Naboo was intense mostly consisting of John sitting there in his new armor looking at all the new gadgets his master had made readily available for him to murder with. They were all glorious weapons of death and Hartel enjoyed being one who delivered such blood rage upon his enemies. It wasn't long before Hartel noticed he was missing one thing on his amour, a sword. This was of little concern for Hartel had brought his own with him to Mechis III and thus it was in his luggage aboard this very ship. Hartel had indeed attached it to his belt and now he was set for the road ahead of him, able to slay those who confronted him left and right. When they landed upon the surface the Sith Apprentice removed himself from his seat and walked out of the Ship following Master Dagon.

It was but only one hour that Dagon had stopped to look at Hartel and Kratos to which the Mandalorian abruptly stopped and assumed a standard Military stance, legs spread apart and his attention at his Master. Looking to Master Dagon, Hartel awaited their first instruction from the Dark Lord, and their first step into the Dark Side of the force. The Mandalorian could hardly wait for the carnage but controlled himself to not act at the moment. It was then Master Dagon removed a small peculiar looking droid, docile in appearance and able to float upon its single repulsor.

”œThis is a camera droid. I expect it to have a recording of how one of you killed the other by the time I get back.”

While he was cleaning up after eating, he felt a presence probe his mind. The hairs on his neck and arms prickled as it probed, but fell back down when it left. What the blazes was that? he thought.

Not wanting to dwell on the strange sensation, he went back to his room and fell on top of the bed and went into a deep sleep with dreams of his father telling him stories of what he now knew to be other Sith masters. His dreams were interrupted by a strange clawed hand that seem to grope for him. The strangest thing of all was that his father was helping the clawed hand attempt to grab him.

He woke with a start, covered in cold sweat. "What in blazes is wrong with me?!" he said aloud while shaking his head.

Darth_Pravus.jpg

trTa0Zf.jpg

Kratos really had like his armor that his Master had given him. He had planned to use it for killing and destruction of many Jedi and any other enemy he may encounter. He was in Master Dagon's ship traveling to Naboo for some intense training to become a Sith Lord. They had landed on Naboo and Dagon had given the apprentices their first mission. It was to duel eachother and one of us would die. Kratos knew that he could take Hartel any day. He would be a minimal threat to Kratos and he knew he would be victorious with his newly acquired armor.

He noticed that Hartel was going to attack first and saw that he was bringing out his blasters that did not look that powerful. The next thing Kratos knew, he was trying to dodge an onslaught of blasts. He started to run around the other apprentice in a circle. He had gotten hit a few times from the blastsbut the armor had helped reduce the pain he had felt. He decided to use one of his features to his armor in this duel. Still running in a circle, Kratos had cast his image running around with him to confuse the apprentice. It had worked and now the blasts were headed in a new direction.

"You under estimate me my friend."

Kratos unleashed his sword from his ide and started slashing at the blasters hartel was holding. They quickly were cut in half and were now unusable. Kratos had moved fast enough so hartel did not notice he was shooting at a hologram. His armor was able to move as fast as Kratos wanted to.

"What do you think of me now boy!. You dont look so high and might now do you?"

Kratos put his sword up to Hartel's throat as if to decapitate him right there. Kratos was now trying to get a laugh out of this duel. Instead of taking his head off Kraots had swiped the end of the blade against Hartel's cheek. A cut was now visible on his face which blood was gushing from. Before Hartel could react, Kraots backflipped a few times away from the other apprentice to leave room between them.

"HAHAHAHA. You think you are going to kill me Hartel? I dont think so. You will be the one to fall!"

Kratos had gotten in a defensive postion with his vibroblade ready to block and parry attack that may be inflicted upon him.

(1)

Edited by Guest
warcopy.jpg

((Before we continue you should have read about my armor, first off my blasters are inside gauntlets on the armor, I do not hold them they are built in so in order to cut them off goes my hand. Also I am wearing a full helmet thus, there is no way in hell you could slice my cheek, nice try though))

Kratos had surely surprised Hartel moving at a speed to which John had no chance at matching such a speed and did not try. Yet when the man had him at the throat it was then John realized what had happened, he was shooting but an elaborate hologram of Kratos and thus was shooting practically at nothing. The Mandalorian felt foolish for he should be dead for his mistake and yet his adversary gave him a chance at a worthy duel. John was not a dumb man, his life training as a Mandalorian more than prepared him to defeat this scum. Hartel had defeated Wookiees with more premise than this worthless piece of Bantha fodder.

Hartel took his Vibrosword into his hand, his grip practically bending the metal. He was a warrior and this twerp was in his final moments. Hartel could clearly tell the difference between the real man and his hologram now that he was able to compare the two and thus began his rush toward the other apprentice, his mind focused on him and only him. Soon it seemed the world around him became blank and all that existed were he and Kratos, it was an unexplainable feeling to be nowhere yet somewhere and the Mandalorian quite enjoyed the feeling. Watching for the blades to which were connected on chains Hartel rushed into his enemy giving him no chance. In a close combat situation such as this Hartel was much more suited for, he had the brute strength and the swordsmanship to easily inflict maximum damage against his enemies.

Taking a powerful swing John's blade encountered the defensive Kratos and thus he began his advance on the poor soon to be dead apprentice. It was a normal duel of sorts, Hartel would swing Kratos would parry and vice-versa. Hartel decided to break the continuity of the entire debacle and thus when in close range to Kratos once more swung his blade into the defender's. The moment the blade's caught Hartel swung his fist into the side of poor Kratos' face sending him back a few feet.

”œAnd you say you can defeat me? You couldn't even beat an ewok! Let alone a born warrior such as myself. A Mandalorian will always prevail; you are just prolonging the inevitable”

Kratos was feeling a severe pain to his chest from the blaster Hartel was using. It did not break the skin but he could feel it through out his body. He thought he felt one break the armor. This was not going to happen. Not today. Kratos did a quick backflip over Hartel and had tried to find a weak spot in his armor that Dagon had given him. Surely there must be a weak point which Kratos could find. Before he had a chance to look Hartel was now standing in front of him. He could see the man's determination as he had turned around pointing the shotgon once again at Kratos.

Then Kratos had thought of something he had not used yet of his suit. His blades that were secured underneath his arms. They were retractable blades that coud bring something to him if he wanted to. Kratos had went behind an object for a second to see if he could use his hologram again to maybe distract Hartel.

Kratos then sent his hologram out from behind the object walking casually toward hartel. The real Kratos noticed the other sith apprentice aiming his weapons toward the hologram. He then got his retractible blades ready.

Kratos used his immense speed to make it behind Hartel without him seeing him. With a quick thrust the blades of both of his forearms had been shot out and were now in the helmet of Hartel. The force of the attack had made the blades go through the helm but not too far. Now Kratos could pull of the helm and maybe get a shot at his head.

The blades came back to Kratos as well as the helmet. He threw it to the ground and took his vibroblade and cut the helm in two. Kratos had laughed when he was down. He now had an open shot at his head that now nothing was blocking it.

Kratos then used his hologram as sort of a shield. He was running behind the hologram at hartel to make some sort of attack with his sword. When the time was right Kratos jumped through the hologram and had made contace with Hartel's suit. He did a few swipes across Hartel's suit and then he made a swipe at Hartel's cheek. Blood had now gushed from the gash. He then put his sword up to his neck as if to show that he could end his life right there. Instead he left another gash on the side of his neck. Blood had used from there as well.

Kratos then had jumped back a few feet and watched Hartel hold his wounds. He then used his retractible blades and struck his suit. Kratos was now able to pull him in close to him. Then in a smooth motion he swung his foot around and nailed hartel in his mouth. He then moved both of his feet with the blades still in the armor pushed off Hartel's armor and watched him fall from the pressure Kratos was applying.

Kratos knew he ws going to win. There was no doubt about that. This man had no chance at survival. Kratos would decapitate him before he would have a chace to kill him. He would not loose this duel.

(2)

warcopy.jpg