Byss

Darth Heretic

As Jareth entered the temple, he made his way through the academy toward Impede.

"Ah, here to train some new hopefuls I see?"

((*COUGH COUGH* Check the name Joey *COUGH COUGH*))

" Yes, Im waiting for a reply from Master Tarrian . I wish to ge a go apprentice that will do any thing at my command and become a powerful sith. How is your life going?"

Impious said as he waited for an answer from one of the Sith.

SIG.jpg

((OOC: Sorry))

"Speaking of apprentices," Jareth said turning to Master Tarrian, "I just sent yours a present. I have charged my apprentice with the task of ensuring that your apprentice fails his present task. Care to make a wager as to who comes out on top? Your choice on what we wager...of course."

Jareth then turned back to Impious, and continued.

"To find an apprentice that will do exactly as you say, perhaps you should try being harder on them when they do not. Good apprentices are not found, they are created."

Keeping her foot securely on the hopeful, she looked at Impede..."down in the training room there is a male hopeful...he has only just arrived a few days ago. He is yours to take. His name is Xentar Kentam. Take him and train him well."

She smiled at her own one time apprentice, "Jareth...good to see you...when I am done here we can finally have that meal together while we await those outside to return."

She looked over at Neo..."I will not treat them easy...they must prove themselves worthy to be sith...and survive the training. I do on the other hand have an apprentice for you...Revan Fett, is down in his dorm...he has killed one of my slaves, he shows great potential, but he is arrogant. You may have him and knock him into line."

"Come and have something to drink while the slaves go and retrieve the two."

Tarrian sent two slaves to get and bring fett and Kentam up to the hall. As the slaves went, they dragged Fatal Raven with them to the cells and placed him in a cold dark cell with nothing in it but the darkness and his own mind.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"As you wish my Lord." He headed down the dormitory, walking swiftly, but his head didn't hang as high as it did in the previous years. He walked into his dorm. He stared at the blood, and the decapitated Slave.

"Well, well. It seems you got yourself situated here, but not until I have a word with you."

Neo force slammed the doors to his room shut.

"I feel great potential in you my friend, but one thing with potential, is there is always a downside, and yours is arrogance, do not show your weakness to the enemy, do not show your fear to your foes. Don't expect that killing one slave will make the others afraid. If I wanted, I could kill you right now, and end this, but I want to see you progress, show me that you want to be my apprentice show me that you want to be here."

Neo called for another slave.

"Use only your fingers, nothing else, show me you are worthy. And remember he will fight back."

OOC: You can post the actions for him. And good luck...

Also edited for grammer.

Edited by Guest
tru7h.jpg

"I swear I didn't do it." Raven said as he was carried to the cell. He laughed a normal, but pathetic laugh.

All's i did was walk in and greet the old woman, but now she put me in this damned cell.

Raven backed into the corner, thanking himself that he was not claustrophobic. He wished, he could stay in this more often, maybe he could rent this...

He whispered to the cell guard.

"How much they pay you buddy? I will double it, if you let me out."

He didn't budge.

"Ok... thanks for the help."

Raven waited a few minutes and drifted quickly to sleep.

raven.jpg

Slowly, Nahstaa slipped out of conciousness from lack of oxygen. His limbs started getting very heavy, and slowly, he heard a rushing in his ears... The rushing was the same rushing he had heard every night, until he stopped sleeping at all...

He could feel the water running over him, around him, pushing him down, down to his death, to his cold, watery death... He could feel his mother pushing him into that, feel her cold, clammy hands gripping his shirt, and shoving him into the raging current, an attempt to stop the evil inside him from living... That hadnt worked, had it...

Slowly, he felt a sense of warmth, and a pair of hands reached down to him, pulling him out... This didnt happen... I woke up on the river bank...

When he was pulled out of the river, he spluttered, and looked up to see the face of his father... No longer did this feel like a dream, but it felt like a vision...

"Too long have you rested in the cold, the cold that you hate so much... Come to the light and be warm my son, be warm again... You are needed..." As his father started to dissapear, Nahstaa heard two more words... "The gateway" These words were whispered, ever so gently...

As Nahstaa pulled out of his vision, His eyes opened... He was still in his bubble, but no longer was it a sheild between him and the air, it was a sheild between him and the force, him and the darkside...

Edited by Tarrian...there is no damn hanger...you can not take a slave ship that is locked down and you have absolutely no access to...you are still here and Tarrian will get rid of you.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Above the world of Byss, a slave ship winked into existance. After beginning what would have looked like an ordinary decent, the ship suddenly plunges downward straight for the academy hanger, whos doors are still open from the last ship to leave -- this ship. Executing its last pre-programmed order, the ship activates its emergency sublight engines, slamming straight into the hanger at nearly 100MGLT. The resulting explosion rocks the entire complex, causing unknown damage and casualties

((OOC: Ben'a has no idea what kind of damage is going on -- this is all on autopilot, and there's no tracing where we were. So be good sports and accept the damage.))

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Revan glanced at Neo. This was his chance to prove himself. But what did he mean by only using his fingers. The slave lunged him. He sidestepped to the side and the slave lost his balance and fell face first on the ground. The slave picked up Revan's vibrosword and swung a hasty blow at his head. Revan ducked and while the slave wound up for another blow Revan's anger grew. He grabbed the slave by the neck with only his *fingers* and applyed as much pressure as possible. The slave dropped the sword and became limp. Revan crushed his wind pipe. The slave screamed for mercy with his last breath.

You pathetic, insignificant slave. You will get no mercy from me.

The slave's neck collapsed and his head fell to a sickening position. Revan laughed cruely and threw the slave across the room.

How's that Master Neo. I just used my fingers.

Edited by Guest
Revan_Fett.jpg

The academy has no hanger..., no ship has left...and there is a base sheild that will destroyed your damn ship in the atmosphere.

Nahstaa's post here and on the gateway are nulled...so goodwood's post is nulled as well. And since it now must be actually posted so that the sith are given the same privledges as Jedi, the Sith academy is hidden with no exceptions until July 10th.

IC: feeling Nahstaa wants nothing more to do with the sith....She excuses herself and goes out of the temple. knocks out Nahstaa, and gets him on the hell's remembrance in a locked room. She blasts off and takes him away from the planet.

---------

Upon returning to the academy, Tarrian rejoins the sith and sits down for that drink.

OOC: Apparently Goodwood is a bit upset with my ruling as he thinks that I should not rule over this cause it is unfair cause I am a sith...first and foremost...Nahstaa posted in one post when a wolf was following him stealing a ship...and leaving the planet undetected...which would never happen. Second...I am not ruling over myself and there is no biase... if there was biase, I would have nulled everything, killed nahstaa and then said oh well...I nulled the posts that needed to be nulled...took nahstaa off the planet cause he doesn't want to be a sith ... dropped him at a safe neutral place that he could be picked up by goodwood...and came back...yes that shows great biase on my part.

I have never shown any biase towards the sith, as a matter a fact I am harder on the sith then anyone else. If you think I am an unfair mod, please let me know and I will step down...I do not need this kind of crap from goodwood or anyone else.

Neo laughed, a rather angry laugh, as he pulled the body of the unconcious slave closer to him. He pulled open the door, and force through him out into the hallway, making blood from his open wounds, make a trail.

He has more potential than I shown. Very well, I guess I will have to make his training harder than I have did with Nurgle.

"You did well, now it's time to start...your training." He saw a slight glare in Raven's face. "To begin, what fuels you, what makes you want to fight?"

tru7h.jpg

Revan glared at Neo.

The anger fuels me. The anger burns and turns to hatred. My hatred gives me power over my attacker. My power gives me victory so i can crush my foe's spine like a twig. So yes, anger burns through my body and fuels me to destroy my opponent.

Revan_Fett.jpg

"Very well." He walked out of the dorm, and signaled for Raven to follow. "We are going to start a small, but crucial part of your training, force run."

He sighed, for he was yet again in for another trip.

"I trust you will not fail me, if you do, I will have your head."

As they kept walking Neo mumbled some things about his training, and what he was going to be doing farther on in his trainings. As they arrived at the hallway, Neo started to talk.

"See this rock, focus on it."

tru7h.jpg

Yes, Master Neo.Revan wasn't sure what the rock had to do with force run but he would prove himself worthy.

Revan focused on the round stone. Nothing happened. Anger burned through his body. He focused again, he could feel the force around him this time. Steadily he lifted the rock. Useing the force it took a heavy amount of concentration. As the rock was lifted into the air Revan thought. *If Master Neo wants to teach me force run, I could use this rock for some help.* Concentrating as hard as possible Revan used the force to throw the rock as far as possible. Then as quickly as possible he sat up and focused he needed to catch the rock before it hit the ground. That would be enough to keep Master Neo from killing him. The thought of loseing made him angry. Anger was his fuel and he could feel the dark side of the force burn in his veins. He used the force and Force ran at his fastest speed. The world slowed around him. Revan ran headlong at the falling stone and as it neared the ground Revan leaped and grasped the stone. Running back to his master he gave the stone to Neo. He was exausted. Soon Revan would not need to focus individually on his anger to use the dark side of the force.

Revan_Fett.jpg

"I said focus on the rock, I didn't say run." Neo's body tempature rose, he started to sweat. He pulled Raven with the force and up in to Neo's face. He put him up high and threw him to the ground. "Follow my directions or you will pay!"

Neo pulled the rock, and made it come as fast as it could and slammed it into Raven's head. "NOW FOCUS ON THE ROCK" Neo now calming down, relaxed the force, and let the anger flow out. "Again!"

tru7h.jpg

Yes master, sorry master.

Revan's head was throbbing. He focused on the rock. His anger was intense. The dark side pulsed through him. He focused as hard as possible. The stone shuddered. Revan's anger become pure hatred.

He lifted the rock with the force and in mid air he shattered the rock.

There master, i focused on the rock and it exploded.

Revan_Fett.jpg

"Thank you." Neo moved and picked up the pieces of the shattered rock. Very good Neo, he's beginning to feel that hatred that you possess, the anger that you have is going over to him.

"Now is time for the next implements of your training, which would be...Force running. To do this, is the same as shattering the rock. Focus on someone who has left you in the cold, if you focus hard enough, you can see their picture in your brain can't you."

He waited as he saw Raven looking into his thoughts.

"You apply the same thing here, you think of what you are going to learn, you think of what will happen if you focus on it hard enough. Now focus on your legs and run. You will feel power run through, you will feel that powerful sensation."

Neo focused and ran his thoughts amplified it on his legs, dashing up the long hallway.

"Now it's your turn."

tru7h.jpg

Revan imagined his friends and family. They left him to die. They threw him out and thought of him as the insignificant one. He focused and his hatred for them grew. They underestimated him when he was younger. Always were they calling him strange, not powerful because of his unusual reflexes and strengths. That thought brung the dark forces to him, surrounding him, enveloping him. His veins burned, and he willed himself to run. His legs were practically on fire. He ran faster then ever before. Faster even then before trying to catch the stone. The world around him practically slowed to a stop. In a matter of milliseconds Revan had reached his master.

I have accomplished my task Master Neo, I can Force Run.

Revan triumphly laughed.

Revan_Fett.jpg

"See was it that hard." Neo headed out of the hall way, and into the entrance. He saw Tarrian fuming, she had a tough life, Neo knew he couldn't go through with that.

"Now it is time for force combat, but not really as powerful as you will learn in a few weeks. This will be for dodging and attacking."

He held up his fists and puched the closet slave. The slave tried to punch him back, but his reflexes were to quick, Neo landed another punch into the Slaves gut. The slave tried to kick, but Neo was focusing on hatred, on the slave's body. He jumped into the air, and did a kick to the center of his nose, breaking it, and making the slave fly backwards almost five feet.

"Just focus on your body. Focus on what you would do next, focus on time. It will slow down to a speed you can accept, but be careful, don't engaulf yourself with thoughts, he may do something unexpected. Just focus on his body if you want to evade his attack, focus on the glimpse that you see moving."

tru7h.jpg

Revan nodded.

I am ready for your test Master Neo.

He walked up to a slave and focused his hatred on the slave's body. He lunged out with a quick snap kick and caught the slave in the face crushing soft tissue. The slave wrentched back with a punch and Revan used what his master had taught him, Revan slowed the world to a more reasonable pace. Actually he speeded up. As the punch came for his head Revan caught the mans fist, twisted and snapped his wrist. The slave screamed. The slave swung with his other arm, Revan saw a slight movement a moment before and suspected the attack. He leaped up and useing the slave's shoulder as a spring board he landed behind the slave with a quick flip. The slave's arm swung wildly and while the slave was off balance Revan used the opportunity to send a strong kick towards the back of the slave's head. The slave took the hit with full force and was slammed to the ground 10 feet away.

Die!

Revan's anger got uncontrollable and he walked over to the near unconsious slave. He stepped on the slaves head and as it begged for mercy he crushed the pathetic beings skull. He then calmed himself down, he had made a mistake.

Sorry master, I really hope you didn't need that slave.

Revan_Fett.jpg

Jareth felt a void where darkness once was. Instantly he realized what had come to pass with Nahstaa.

"Master Tarrian, Lord Impious...if you'll excuse me."

Jareth made his way out of the temple, and extended his conciousness within the force until he located his apprentice.

It took several minutes for Jareth to catch up with salus. Even with Jareth's force-speed, the wolfman was hard to keep up with. He was indeed fast on his feet.

Once he came upon him, Jareth waved a hand and beckoned the young sith to him.

"Come, this task is pointless now, as your charge has departed the planet. Good riddance I say. Perhaps in the future, you will have your chance to destroy him."

Jareth froze in thought for a moment as he tried to decide on a new task for Salus to undertake, and then ducked as a violent attack came from behind him.

Some hideous native beast was now snarling in front of the two sith as they stood in a small clearing within the vast wooded area that comprised the academy exterior.

Jareth raised a hand and stopped the beasts show of agression. It's snarls and growls quickly turned to winces and howls of pain. Another instant later the animal's ears erupted in spurts of blood as the force wrapped it's fatal grip tightly around the animals brain.

As the animal layed dying, twitching as the last of the involuntary muscles collapsed behind death's veil, Jareth smirked.

"Hope that wasn't a relative of yours...." Jareth said and then bellowed a sinister laugh.

"It would be a shame to waste even this most meaningless of lives. I'm sure you're hungry. Why don't you eat it......all of it....and find me when you've completed your task. I have no desire to witness it."

Jareth began walking back toward the academy, and called back to Salus.

"Meet me in the combat training area once you're done. We will begin your ligthsaber training."

"Nice job Raven." He moved the dead slaves body, with the force and threw him into the corner, along with the other tattered slave. He motioned for Raven to follow. He stepped outside and remote called for his ship. "Let's go have some fun." He and Raven exited the planet.

tru7h.jpg

The Blazetail came to Mimban with a muscled Human and unconscious Ewok. Rocketblaze came out of the ship holding the poor soul under his arm, tucked up so that he wouldn't fall out. The new academy looked good. Tarrian, for once, was free, so he took the opportunity to approach her and discuss his finding.

"Wow, you're looking good. C'mon smile, ya know you're happy. You get to beat on the weak ones and keep them in line. All the fun stuff."

Charming grin applied, Rocketblaze quickly cut into business before somebody else needed something. He dropped the unconscious Old One to the floor.

"I found this one in the upper levels on Coruscant; name's Old One. He claimed to be an apprentice without a master, but he's just a confused hopeful that doesn't know two flings of monkey crap about the Sith Order. I was prepared to train him before I figured it out, so I guess that I should honor that by taking somebody else off of your hands."

Rocketblaze knew that Tarrian would have something for him to do, and she'd trust him enough not to explain it in depth. This could be a nice, quick exchange for the hurried woman. Rocketblaze just hoped that she appreciated his attempt at getting her to relax a bit at first.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Tarrian smile to Rocketblaze..."It has been a while. come get something to eat, and yes actually I do have someone for you." She looked at the slave as she passed him..."Take that one down to the cell and bring up Fatal Raven."

They went in and sat down and a few moments later Fatal Raven was tossed uncermoniously on the floor of the dining hall. "That one is for you. Take him and train him. Make sure that he is an awesome sith."

She waited a moment, "Will you join me for a meal with young Jareth or do you need to leave immediately? Tell me what is going on with Bishop and the other sith if you know."

Jareth reentered the academy and made his way toward Tarrian.

"Excuse me for that, I had to umm.....readjust my apprentice's task."

Jareth bowed respectfully toward Rocketblaze.

"It is good to see you again." He then turned to Tarrian and continued, "Shall we?" he spoke as he offered his arm to escort his former master toward the dining hall.

Rocketblaze followed Jareth and Tarrian to the dining room. He was glad to have a conference with those not of his usual group, so he couldn't pass on the opportunity.

"Jareth, it's always a pleasure. Tarrian, I will do what I can with him, but I fear that don't know what Bishop and the other Sith have been up to. They move around so quickly, always killing... I can never keep up."

Rocketblaze laughed to indicate his joking. The company was good and the food looked quite superb. An oddity, Rocketblaze beamed of happiness, yet was still so in tune with the dark side.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Damn Haters, never did like em' and never will.

Raven stayed on the floor, his lanky body barely moving. He pushed up with his arms on the ground, slowly rising to his knees.

Ah, yes. The greatness of the Sith. I love it.

A small, but dark glare showed on his face, indicating that he did not like being thrown around, that he could fend for himself. He laughed a quiet laugh. As he advanced forward to Master Rocketblaze.

"Is there anything else I can get for anyone?" He said suddenly.

raven.jpg

Salus Monn looks at the dead animal before him. With a sigh, the Shistavanen Wolfman lowers himself to the ground, and grabs the dead animal's leg. Gingerly, Monn takes in the animal's scent, and then shakes his head from side to side in disgust. After another sigh, Monn bites down on the leg. Blood squirts in every direction as the Shistavanen Wolfman tears a huge piece of meat away. Monn quickly devours the entire leg, and moves on to the animal's torso.

"Could use a bit of seasoning."

newsiggg2.png