Byss

Darth Heretic

"Is that how you feel about respect?" Jareth asked coldly as he glared at his apprentice. The Sith lord ignored Moon's other comment.

"Then consider this your first lesson."

At these words, Jareth drew his saber with furious speed, and ignited the blade. With a powerful swipe he lunged toward Salus, stopping mere millimeters from his eye.

"Sith DEMAND respect, we do not earn it from anyone. It is given to us because of our power."

Jareth disengaged his saber, and rose Salus off the ground with the force. He then slammed the apprentice to the ground and contorted his body until he was kneeling before Jareth with his head forcibly lowered.

"It would be wise of you to obey."

The sith released Salus, and then turned to exit the door, as he passed through it, he turned around and continued.

"Come with me. Your second lesson will begin now."

Tarrian stood at the doors to the temple and glared as Nahstaa came and stood infront of her. "You are to go out into this planet and survive. Do not come back to this temple for 24 hours. Take nothing with you except the force. Learn what you have within you or perish out there. You will not sleep or eat until you return."

Just then a huge storm began to hit the planet and she shoved him outside...."Have fun out there, and try not to screw up." She used the force and slammed the door behind him smiling as she remembered doing this to Jareth. She turned and made her way down into the academy and headed straight for the cells. She stood outside the door and waited a moment...she could feel this ones pain and smiled.

Entering, she stood infront of him. "So you seem to feel that you are superior then I?" She reached out towards him and used the force to grasp his heart...she started to squeeze it and listened to his scream. She released her grip, but the pain remained. Walking up close to him, she touched his chest with her hand. "I can be your worst nightmare, " using the force, she pulled some of his pain into herself and let him feel the comfort..."Or I can be a powerful allie. It is your choice." She stepped back from him and looked into his eyes with her own cold blue eyes.

"Do you want to stay here and continue to feel pain? Cause if you do, I can arrange that...it gives me great joy to feel your screams. Or do you want to learn how to become powerful and strong? Choose now, and choose wisely, cause the next time you show me disrespect, I will kill you just for the fun of it."

((OOC: Nahstaa, you are to post no less then 6 times, they must be descriptive and graphic, I want you to learn to find the force within yourself and be creative about the obstacles that you throw infront of yourself. Have fun with this and be imaginative.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A storm had started in the planet's atmosphere as Revan attempted to land his HeadHunter on the surface. Lightning slashed down from above and struck his left engine pod. Taking a dive, his fighter slammed into the ground with a sickening, wrentching crunch. Climbing out of his fighter he was marooned on this planet.

Thinking Revan said to himself Two things can happen to me in that forbidden temple.

1.)I die a very painful death.

2.)I become a destroyer of worlds.

Walking through the temple doors Revan stood watching through his deformed eyes. The training seemed violent, hard, and deadly. This was meant for him. Through his veins hatred flowed.

Revan_Fett.jpg

At Salus' thoughts, Jareth turns around and throws a violent punch directly toward his nose, crushing it into his face. Blood spurt across the hallway splattering the walls, floor and ceiling. Jareth then flings the apprentice back into his room with the force and slams the door shut.

The sith lords echoed voice fills the room and every portion of Salus' mind.

"PERHAPS MORE TIME WITH YOURSELF WILL CALM YOU DOWN. YOUR VERY THOUGHTS BETRAY YOU. I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT BOY."

Jareth then makes his way through the academy, and heads outside.

With a calculated force jump, Jareth lands atop the tallest spire of the building, and perches himself atop it with one foot.

He closes his eyes and meditates on the darkside, opening himself to the entire planet.

Every living thing inhabiting the planet can sense Jareth's rage as he expands it through the atmosphere.

With an angry howl, Salus Monn pounces at the closed door - the door shatters, and the Shistavanen Wolfman finds himself in the outside hall. Monn tries to catch the Sith Lord's scent, but his smashed nose prevents him from doing so. With another angry howl, Monn tears down one way, stops, and then races off in the other direction. After several long minutes, Monn stands alone in the middle of dark tunnel, lost. Panting, Monn lowers himself, and rests his forehead against the cold floor. It is then, once Monn had calmed himself, that he senses the Sith Lord's rage. The Sith Lord's rage was like a beacon of light - Monn stands and tears down the tunnel on all fours. Outside, the Shistavanen Wolfman spots the Sith Lord way up on top of a building. Monn grabs the side of the building and begins to climb...

newsiggg2.png

Xentar listened to the Sith's words, almost blinded by the pain affecting his body. He struggled a small amount. When the Sith woman stopped speaking, he answered, "Let me down."

"I will not fail you...Master Skywalker. I will become a Sith," he said unusually calmly.

XentarSig2-1.png

As Salus approaches, Jareth forces himself to break from his meditation. He remains perched atop the spire and waits for his apprentice to reach the top.

Once salus had successfully scaled the academy spire, Jareth spoke.

"Good....how did you find me? Could you feel my presence?"

Sirvani continued to fight remotes in the training center, but she soon grew bored. She was learning very quickly. She went over to the control panel and tried to get something that would be more of a challenge to battle. Two ASPs came trotting out, lightsabers blazing. Sirvani set them on a lower level of difficulty, and started to battle.

As soon as the closest ASP was in range of her blade, she spun and slashed. The ASP blocked the swing, but Sirvani reversed and dealt a glancing blow on the ASP's elbow joint. She streched out with the Force and drew on it, feeding her negative emotions into it. It was raw and weak power, but it helped her just the same.

She leaped to the side to avoid the ASP's next blow. By this time, a second ASP was approaching. Sirvani pivoted on her right foot, bringing her blade in a wide semi-circle. Her blade connected with one droid's wrist, chopping it's hand off, and then moved to the next driod on the completion of the move. The blades met, and Sirvani gave a quick flip of the wrist to bisect the ASP.

With one down, Sirvani was free to focus on the other droid. She battled, constantly moving, trying to sense the ASP's next move before it made it. All of a sudden, time seemed to slow down. She blocked a swing, expecting immediate retaliation. But the droid seemed very slow and sluggish, and Sirvani moved easily and neatly sliced the droid in half.

Time sped up to normal speed again, and the Givin was left wondering what she had just stumbled upon.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Tarrian turned and left the room, looking over her shoulder..."Fine, follow the slave to the dorm rooms, and get cleaned up...then go the the training room and begin with the female for the moment...I will be there shortly I need to see to another." As she walked away, she used the force to release him and he dropped to the floor.

She walked to the upper hall in the temple to meet the new hopeful and stood before him waiting to see how long it took him to see her standing there waiting for him.

Salus Monn turns away from his master, the Sith Lord next to him, and takes in the view. A moment later, the Shistavanen Wolfman closes his eyes, and tries to turn his thoughts into words.

"It was strange. Once I had settled down, it was as if I could feel your rage. Everything became clear - it was like your rage was a signal that I was following."

newsiggg2.png

"You must tame your savagery if you are to be a powerful sith. We command the force to do our will, but it will not accept the orders of an animal. We sith pride ourselves on our cunning, ruthlessness, and most of all our calculated nature. Can you do this?"

As nahstaa was thrust out into the rain, he instantly felt the chill peirce him to the bone, and his clothes soak to the skin. Droplets of rain fell onto his cheeks as he looked up at the temple, which was framed by storm clouds and lightning.

Slowly, he trudged out towards the tree line, his mind reeling. He didnt have a clue about this planet, or its dangers, and he had to survive them. Slowly, he came to the trees, and moved into them, sliding from tree to tree, attempting to stay out of the rain.

Nahstaa hated the cold, absolutely hated it. Being this cold and wet was almost as bad as eating that dog thing... Hmmm, maybee ill have to kill it this time... not so cold...

Eventually, he gave up on finding shelter, and sat down in a small clearing, muttering to himself.

"stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!!" He roared the last two words, his head thrown back, eyes shut. Straight away the rain stopped. Looking around him, the rain was sliding off of what seemed to be a bubble of nothingness, like glass without any reflections.

"wow..." Nahstaa's mouth was agape at what he was witnessing... He had known he could sort of mess around with peoples minds, but nothing like this... Slowly he got up, and tryed to move to the bubble, but it moved with him. Concentrating, he moved, and it stayed in the same place. Slowly reaching out, he touched the edge of his bubble. It was solid...

"HOW DO I BREATH?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Xentar stumbled forward, following the slave as best as he could. His muscles were weakened and his mind was clouded. He could barely even see he was so exausted.

But the slave led on, and they ended up in a room. Xentar Kentam saw the bed and fell into it. But he remembered the Sith's words did not mention sleep. He found a Sith robe and put it on.

By the time he reached the training room, he was feeling a little better, but not well enough to fight very hard. But he saw the other hopeful, a terrifying Givin. He felt that he would have to fight her. He knew his chances of winning in his current state were slim, but he had to try.

He stood strait and picked up a training saber, activating it. He had much to prove in training. He raised the red blade defensivly.

XentarSig2-1.png

OOC: I will be gone until July 12. Someone can post my actions if necessary.

IC: Breathing heavily, Sirvani turns to see the human male she had met on Coruscant enter the training room. She deactivates the droid program, and faces the human.

"You challenge me?" she asked, incredulous considering the man's obviously degraded condition. "Then you will lose."

She begins to circle, noting his weakened state and making a mental note to use fast moves on him. Suddenly, she lunges at Xentar, who blocks it. Sirvani spins and lands a glancing blow to the man's arm, then reverses and blocks his side-swipe. She got the feeling that he would use footwork to try and distract her, so she leaped sideways and swung immediately. This caught Xentar off-guard. She then hit him with a flurry of strikes aimed at the head.

sirvani.jpg

Xentar saw the flurry moving for his head. He ducked and side-stepped so the blows missed. He stood back up painfully and swung a wide slash. Sirvani had no trouble blocking it, but when the blade glanced off hers, he brought it back, low.

The blade swept under her defenses and slashed into her right hip. She flinched in pain but launched a counter-attack surprisingly fast. He moved to evade rather than blocking and swung again after her saber passed by him.

He smiled darkly during this unblockable attack. He was faring well for being in such a state.

XentarSig2-1.png

Sirvani reacted instantly when Xentar nicked her hip. She was furious--both at herself for letting down her defenses, and at him for hitting her.

Her anger grew as Xentar swung again. She knew it would be difficult to block, so she ducked under it. However, the tip of the blade hit her wrist, and she dropped her saber in surprise.

She reacted instantly however, catching it with her other hand. Her anger grew and she spun with a flurry of well-placed attacks. Xentar was too sluggish to block them, and he fell with a groan.

sirvani.jpg

The Black Flame soared down into the planets atmosphere. At a slow pace it came in front of the Sith Temple where it began to land. The cockpit opened with Impede revieling himself. He leaped out and landed softly on the dirt, crouching. He stood up, hiding his face under his hood, and gazed at the temple.

Hmmm, beautiful this temple is. He thought

Impede walked up the tall steps and opened the giant doors. He stood in the main hall. He spoke with Tarrian

"Tarrian? May I speak with you?"

Edited by Tarrian cause you can not actually speak through the force, you can only feel images and feelings. And if you are extremely close like family (brother, sister, mother, children, husband, wife), you can maybe hear a word or so through the force...but you would have to be on the same planet to do it. The force is not a replacement for your mouth or a comunicator.

SIG.jpg

Raven exits Hyperspace, and lands with a soft thud. He exits his ship and walks into the temple. His feet making soft pats, as they touched the stone temple floor. He entered into a big room and sat in the corner, waiting for someone to approach him.

OOC: Edited for grammer, and signature.

Edited by Guest
raven.jpg

As nahstaa panicked, he felt suddenly disconected... He felt as if he had gone blind, but he could still see perfectly... The force.[/] He had cut himself off from the force...

Slowly, he tried to let his bubble go, tapp back into the force, but he couldnt... He felt... Cold... Cold as he never had before...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Tarrian smiled at (RF) this new comer...He has much to learn, she thought to herself. "You may think you are ready, but I will see how ready you are." With that Tarrian looked over to the slave and motioned for him. "This is first...he will show you to your dorm..." She smiled at him as he was guided away. She watched as three other slaves started to follow and grabbed him from behind. He was lead to his dorm room, the mattress thrown on the floor, and he was strapped down on the bed with the metal cutting right into his back. His screams could be heard all the way up to the hall of the temple.

Keeping her smile, she walked to the new one that had come into her academy. She grabbed him with the force and pulled him to her. "So you think you can survive the training to be a sith as well?" She threw him to the ground and held him there. "What makes you think you are good enough for the sith? What makes you think we care to have you with us?" As he lay there, she looked at Darth Impious....

"What is it I can do for you?"

"I should of knocked." Raven mumbled. He started to bow to her.

"What makes me become a Sith, is you my dear. How lovely your kind are. Do you want a cup of tea?" Raven couldn't thing of what to say, he entered into unknown grounds, and marched in as though it was the Fourth of July parade.

"I have come to serve you the best I could. I am sorry for offending you." He stood still, as though he was a deer staring at a car.

Edited by Guest
raven.jpg

Uh...Fatal Raven...you are in the main hall on the ground at tarrian's feet. Raven Fett is in the dorm. You need to fix your post and read other posts more carefully.

Keeping her smile, she walked to the new one that had come into her academy. She grabbed him with the force and pulled him to her. "So you think you can survive the training to be a sith as well?" She threw him to the ground and held him there. "What makes you think you are good enough for the sith? What makes you think we care to have you with us?" As he lay there, she looked at Darth Impious....

The rusted metal tore through his robes and stapped through his flesh. Revan screamed. The pain was intense. He couldn't focus. The steel pushed through his veins and cut through many. He felt the warm thick liquid sticking to his clothes. Again he tryed to focus. It wasn't working the pain was everywhere in his body. Revan's anger grew. This lead to strength, then power. He focused and ripped his bonds. Yanking himself from the deathtrap of a bed Revan yelled in triumph only to be smacked back down by a slave. His anger grew to a full. Leaping up he slammed the stinking slave onto the ground.

You shall die for that, WORTHLESS SLAVE!

Whipping out his vibrosword he decapitated the slave. The others rushed from the room. His eyes burned in hatred. Bandaging his back he stood motionless. Revan definitly wasn't going to lay back down on any of these beds again.

Revan_Fett.jpg

Impious watched as the man fell to the grown. He smriked as he looked up to Tarrian and gave a bow.

" My lord. Im here becuase I wish to take on an apprentice.But I need a master approvel and I hear you are getting a whole bunch here. I have came to be assigned to one."

A big smile laid on Impious' face as he waited for Lord Tarrian's reply.

SIG.jpg

Jareth grinned at his apprentice.

"Good. Then your first task is this: Out there in the wilderness" Jareth pointed out far from the temple. "There is another sith trainee ((OOC: Nahstaa) His task is to return to this temple after spending quite some time out in the wilderness by himself. Your task is to make that very difficult for him. I do not care what you do, however, I don't wish him killed. Be sure he fails his task and returns well past the scheduled time."

Upon finishing his orders, Jareth leapt down and fell back to the planet's surface. Through the force, Jareth implanted another command into his apprentice brain. The mix of images clearly portrayed Jareth's final order.

When you have completed, locate me

Neo landed, somewhere new. Luckily for him, he was to stay evil, his hate is what fueled him, and he just relized that. He entered into the stone temple of Byss, force sensing his way into the building.

The great feeling of the Sith... I love it.

He entered into the Great Hall, looking around he spotted Tarrian with a hopeful, standing looking, well frightened.

"Calm down Master."

Neo rung from infront of her. He stood waiting for her comment.

tru7h.jpg