Space

Ary the Grey

Xen-Que finds the party, in time to hear Impede's question.

"Here is my idea for the plan. Instead of using ysalamiri to go through the atmosphere, we all get our ships very close together, and I project my Force shield over everyone. Then you make the illusion that our ships are one large asteroid. While going through, simulate damage to it, but make it very large so that by the time it 'burns up', there is enough of the illusion to cover the ships, to land in an unseen place, then we sneek into Mes's location, then fight our way out."

xqp-1.jpg

Xen-Que gets into the center of the formation, "If someone would, try and use the Force to guide my ship, I cannot move while the shield is up."

Xen-Que sets his ship onto autopilot, then, once the ships are close, he uses the Force to use his Ty'kaa shield. He pulls the Force into him even deeper, and expands the shield to cover everyones ship.

OOC: The rest of the way down is up to you guys.

xqp-1.jpg

*Uses the force to manipulate this image of the force field into a fiery asteroid as the jedi and blade master enter the atmosphere of Mimban he breaks through as the heat temperature rises raidly and the force field of the blademaster trembles.They rotate to avoid burning entering the planet.BlueDust let out a loud aching scream as he broke through the atmosphere and made a rough landing into the planet*

Is everybody ok?

bluedust.jpg

*A freighter pulls up along side what looks like an abandoned space station. The location would be almost impossible to stumble on. The freighter docks with it. Inside Tristin hits a switch near the entrance terminal and the ship stations doors twist open and the lights within flicker on one by one.

Deep into the ship he went until he reached a control panel. At a few taps the ship proceeded to propel its self at a slow pace along a set path.

Lights along a tall spherical room lit up one by one as Stellar walked in. He cast aside his cloak and his shirt and began warming up for the intense training that would ensue.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Abaddon awoke from his trance. In hyperspace now the two Sith had tunred to their own interests. The Sith Nadd was sitting silently in the copilots seat focused intently on the star in thought.

Abaddon had awakened from his trance. The jedi they were sent to target were gone. Lost in the depths of space disappearing into another foxhole.

Abaddon pulled the ship out of hyperspace and landed it near the imperial palace. He would take care of buisness if he could not get his pleasure.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The Rogue bounty hunter pulled the modified missleboat out of hyperspace for a brief comm before he resumed his travels. His destination still uncertain to even him. All comms he sent he made sure were untracable. He had no doubt of his opponents whit, hyperspace was impossible to trace but there were things beyond his understanding. He doubted their skill no more than his own.

Once back in hyperspace he used his gand instincts to search out with the force. Much like the bounty hunter Zuckuss he could find any location of anything through the ammonium mists his suit contained.

-----------------------

OOC: if no replies come in the space thread this will be edited. Those who recieved comms from Zuloth and wish to reply may post them here until he arrives at a destination yet to be determined.

zuloth.psd.jpg

Siege Bushido Ryu

Way of the Righteous Warrior

-comm to Bushido-

It is not so much my loss of spice. It is more the fact you messed with me. I will see to it you are dead. Do not try anything funny. You are no match for me, you do not know who you justed messed with. You will be dominated, half the galaxy is looking for you. I will reiterate once more, this is not about my spice. I have plenty, this is more the fact you messed with the wrong slug. Your blood will not stay in your body long. You are not as powerful as you believe. Death is coming. young hunter. You have pressured the machine and you will pay, the machine is all that is god. The gears of the machine will crush you you pathetic being.

whyl2.jpg

OOC: You didn't really give much to work with here, so forgive me if some of these assumptions are incorrect.

IC: Macleod awoke, his head throbbing. He struggled to stand up, but quickly found the crushing restraints were still wrapped around his body. His helmet was half off, keeping him from seeing his surroundings. He shook his head vigorously. After a few moments he managed to get it off. He gazed around the darkened area.

Obviously this is a starship of some kind. What a piece of junk.

As he looked around, he saw a Gand hunched over the controls of whatever kind of ship this was. The creature did not look surprised when Macleod spoke.

A Force-user no doubt.

"Look you disgusting insect. I don't know who you are or why you kidnapped me, but you obviously are very stupid. You have made a big mistake. There is still time to reconsider your actions. The Empire crushes scum like you all the time."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

OOC: Abaddon recieved the comm frequency of DBK from Rhiven using the force.

IC:

------Comm to DBK-------

"I am interested in purchasing the officer...say 500,000 credits? I am sure that is a fair amount for the man. Contact this comm if you find it to be a fair offer." The Siths voice were ice cold. Had he the time he would hunt down the hunter himself. But he hadnt he had a date with an imbicilic Jedi council leader

Chacter Sheet

*The Ogariv blasted clear of the atmosphere of the hidden Sith planet, with Raynuk Montar at the controls. As soon as the ship made the jump to hyperspace, the Sith turned around to look at Abaddon*

"I will tell you this Abaddon, I dont care who wins, you or Mes. If you die at his hands, I will send your body home, and I will release Mes. If you win, I will send Mes back to the Jedi. This is the end of the line for Mes....Theres nothing more I can get out of him, and it is clear that he is a hazzard to the location of our planet. Mes was once a friend of mine, and no hatred or darkness in my soul can force me to kill him. We need powerful Jedi in the universe so that we do not become bored Abaddon....That is why I am setting Mes free after the duel. Have your fun with him. I will be watching..."

*Raynuk didnt even allow a responce from Abaddon as he turned back to the controls to guide the ship to their destination*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abaddon looked darkly at montar. If the Sith and he used the term loosely did so much as cringe at mes's death, it would be his own as well.

Abaddon saw weakness, weakness he'd kill an apprentice for. And montar was supposed to be a Master. His hatred was so light now Abaddon wondered If Montars manipulation of the force was even decent anymore.

Pathetic.

Abaddon, being the new master he was, could hardly understand what could drive an individual to such weakness. He was both young an old. No one was able to guess his age from his features. His force signiture was far stronger than what his actual age allowed him. He saw montar as being in a midlife crisis. One that would be fatal.

He looked at the unconscious jedi.

Friend? ha he almost spat it out alloud. Vial, disgusting...had Montar fallen that much? He would find out when he killed the Jedi.

Using the force he removed Mes's lightsaber from Montars belt.

"Ill be handling this now, Thank you for its safe keeping." Abaddon ice tone now extended to montar making the Sith's skin crawl. Abaddon noticed and again wondered of the Sith's weaknesses.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk smirked as he looked out at the stars streaking by before him*

"Abaddon, you truely are a new cocky Master. My reasons for my feelings are my own, just as you have just reasons for your emotions. I do not ask you to understand them, but I do ask that you trust my judgement as you have done so before. You are correct, I am in a sort of 'mid life crisis' one that has me reflecting on my life, and leaving me with a feeling of losing something along the way. I promise you Abaddon, my manipulation is decent, or I wouldnt have granted this duel to you. I wouldnt truely count Mes as a friend of mine Abaddon, more of a person who I see has similarities to myself, an aquantice perhaps, for he stood beside me in one of the darkest times for this Universe. I commend him for doing so, for his fearless loyalty to the Universe that spawned us all. Very few Jedi Knights would choose on their own accord to stand beside a Sith Master in battle. He is the only jedi that I truely respect. Perhaps it is this feeling of respect that you mistake for friendship Abaddon..."

*After setting a few more relays, Raynuk again turned to Abaddon*

"...my skin crawls because of your lacking trust in my skills, my reasons, and my integrity. The Sith can not prosper without trust in eachother Abaddon. I trust you. The question is...Do you trust me or not?"

1fE1uLv.png

Abaddon mused to himself for a moment. Wrestling with doubt. He settled on a nuetral stance. Something he was not comfortable with either.

"I dont have much of choice at the moment. This ship is aweful small...."

Abaddon trailed off again into thought. Raynuk turned to his screen again and Abaddon sat silently the rest of the trip. He had nothing more to say and had much to meditate on. He rested long in the force, concentrating for his duel.

OOC: see ya sunday.

Chacter Sheet

OOC: you linked to oxygen mask as well. The ship is filled with ammonia mists. Gands breath it opposed to oxygen. You remove the mask...you die, and yes you are bound still. You are having trouble breathing....etc.

IC:

Zuloth caste a dark look on his querry, but before he could respond a comm came forth.

"Well it appears we already have a buyer, guess that places your argument where?"

Zuloth turned back to the controls as he sent out his own comm. The imperial could here neithers voice. The comm of course was untracable again due to the time and painstakingly well setup equipment Zuloth had available to him.

----Comm to Abaddon----

"I find the terms satisfactory. I will drop him off at the imperial palace once I have recieved the credits at this bare and open account."

He transmitted the numbers and closed the comm.

zuloth.psd.jpg

Siege Bushido Ryu

Way of the Righteous Warrior

"I don't care what happens to me. I am satisfied with the knowledge that you will die for this."

The only ones with enough power to hold of the Empire, that may be interested were the Jedi. But they usually didn't deal with this type of filth. Macleod didn't really care at this point. Anything was better than being near this alien scum.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Abaddon's comm beeped several times letting him know he had a message for him. Unfortunately it was impossible to recieve coms while in hyperspace.

He tapped Raynuk's shoulder indicating they needed to pause a moment. He watched Raynuk pull out of hyperspace before he listened to the message. Smilling to himself he replied quickly. After performing several mundane tasks

"The account transaction has been made, you will return the officer to the imperial palace within the next 2 weeks. He will be returned in prime condition...otherwise..."

He cut the message off abruptly. He turned to Montar and nodded showing they could resume. He returned again to his musing.

Chacter Sheet

John's Lambda class shuttle roared into the abyssmal vacuum of space, three occupants were aboard, two eager apprentices and the one Lord...

*John turned in his swivel chair as the hyperspace coordinates to Coruscant were punched in and the ship set on its way.*

"Simbera, decided yet? Vibro-axe or Mimbian blade? You're going to need one or the other for what is up next... Combat with a few rather not so friendly folk..."

*The hum of the engines in the background went almost unnoticed as the three conversed, awaiting arrival on their destination.*

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Jareth wondered what type of "gift" his master might have spoken of, he was concerned. If it was a gift typical of Tarrian, it was likely to be something horrible.

((OOC: I meant horrible in the "eating dog" way))

IC:

He hoped maybe this time it would be different.

As the remembrance blasted into hyperspace, Jareth meditated quietly.

The Jedi wannabee shook his head. He did not like the fighting skills of the Jedi. The lacked any real purpose or understanding. War was essential, and yet the Jedi always ran from it.

As his ship entered hyperspace from naboo he thought about these things. He focused quietly on what evil was exactly. His fingers grazed the controls as he entered the cooridinates of a place more suitbal for his force training.

His cowl caste low over his brow he began to meditate on what the jedi would consider "evil", but the term was likely far from the mark. Remembering the jedi's lack of will to fight and the Siths foolish thinking, he thought more directly on where exactly the median belonged.

His eyes closed and his thoughts cleared everything began to come together.

------------------------

His ship exited hyperspace shortly thereafter.

John's eyes shifted up at the question... "Let's just say Coruscant is full of odds and ends that might be of interest in your path down the darkside..."

John left him with the Mimbian blade, "Practice with it, it's much like a vibro-blade with one exception, the uncivilized Mimbian warriors with their backwards tribal society are at least decent swordsmiths, so the blade holds a sort of special construction. But nothing compared to the wonders of a Sith sword..." John's eyes lit up with the memory of his old blade and for a moment was almost experiencing nostalgia. Something that threw off his apprentices, if only a little...

"Well, we're here..." *The ship descended into the atmosphere of Coruscant, the never-ending cityscape coming into full view.*

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*With a slight sigh, Raynuk pulled the Ogariv out of hyperspace as the timer went off. At first, it was nearly impossible for Abaddon to figure out where they were, and Raynuk intended to keep it that way. He himself had never ventured to this sector of space, and found the asteroid field he pulled into slightly troublesome. He slowed the ship down and turned once again to Abaddon*

"Here we are... Acrid."

*He turned back around and started the ship moving again*

(Im assuming you know where to post now )

1fE1uLv.png