Space

Ary the Grey

*The Golden Falcon rockets off the surface of Sullust, and makes it's way into space. Mes Tisserand and Sly Stevenson both inside, make their way to nowhere in particular, just flying around for now, seeing what the Starfigher is capable of.

"Master, if there is anywhere in particular that you would like to go, let me know, I'm content with flying this bird for now, although I do have a couple destinations in mind..."

ITS.jpg

”œPay me back? I think we can work something out. The stars are beautiful aren't they? I never get tired of looking at them, especially when in hyperspace.”

*a few hours later Jaster awoke in his cell. Slightly disoreinted, he quickly associates his surroundings. he's in a holding cell, in someone else's ship. he's naked. he's tingly all over. Rane. that basstard. he mut be working for Black Sun. Damn. he must have raped me too, seeing as i am completely naked and in pain... I am an idiot. he begins to formulate a plan. he touches the bars and is thrown back from the electricity. Fuc--that hurts....Hmm, Rane must be taking me to the Citadel, on Coruscant. Coruscant! The Wild Tangent is on coruscant. ok i got is now.

Jaster rips of the flesh to his left forefinger, reveling a remot ship operator. he turns on the holoprojector. there was the city scape of coruscant. he press a button and the ship roared to life. Jaster toyed with the small buttons, directing the ship to the black sun citadel. a little while later, the citadels roof was in site. he put the ship on stand-by until further notice. then he turned his prostetic finger off and put the flesh casing back on. i hope this works he thought to himself. then he nodded back into sleep.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

Rane Scando's freighter picked up all the outpouring signals from the ship's holding cell. Eyes narrowed, the bounty hunter quickly programmed a field disruptor to terminate any other outgoing signals. As an alarm beeped, signaling the end of the brief hyperspace jump, Rane turned to his droid.

”œWe've got a tricky little worm here don't we? We'll have to put an end to that.”

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. Power Outages.

IC: Piccolo was extremely dissapointed. He had thought Jaster was their best chance at getting the information they required.

"I guess we'll head back to the Last Call," Piccolo told Artic and Kamino. He really didn't know what he expected to find there. This type of mission really wasn't his specialty.

"We're going to Naboo Noah, I've decided against you buying a ship, it'll be just as easy to build one ourselves. I'm going to Naboo to pick up a couple of spare engines and the right materials, I have a ton of stuff in my garage..."

*The Golden Falcon sets its course for Naboo...

ITS.jpg

*After a long while standing at the window, Raynuk turned, his eyes seemingly narrowed slightly. He sighed almost inaudiably, and walked towards JGoD, watching her for a moment before speaking softly, words ment only for her ears*

"Despite all this...I found myself worrying...not for my own saftey, but...for yours. But I realized, after boarding the ship, that I am dwelling on feelings from long long ago. But it is good to know you indeed are all right, after being taken from right infront of me...quite a scare that gave me as well, after I promised to watch out for you and all..."

*He allowed himself a small smile, and even a laugh at his own failure in that department*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: Congrats Raynuk...

IC:

John pretty much did nothing but nod in answer to his Master's information. While in his mind, in his sarcastic tone, so we're finally going to regroup... Despite how everytime he thinks to himself, "someone" gets a headache...

Allowing a smirk to escape, he walked back over to a corner and pulled out the Sith Saber, he began sliding his finger along the edge... The iron-rich blood leaked forth onto the blade... Then reminiscing, he muttered absently, "...All you can do is get stronger..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*JGoD looked up at Raynuk and allowed a half smile to grace her lips. He knew where things stood without her having to tell him, she could see that much from his eyes, still, his concern touched her somehow... she spoke just as quietly to assure that they were not over heard*

"Raynuk, I have been a sith master since before you came to us... I can take care of myself, and your promise to Zar has not been broken, I sit before you perfectly fine, do I not?"

*She paused for a moment, still smiling slightly..*

"You will always be my brother Raynuk.."

*Without another word she turned from him and looked back at the controls. It was not long before the Requiem dropped out of hyperspace above coruscant, safe and sound.*

Edited by Guest

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Hale Akturus sat cross-legged on the cold floor of his Corellian freighter's lone cabin. The Corellian youth's head is bowed, and his eyes are closed. Calling deeply on the Force, Hale mediates as his freighter rockets towards the interior systems. Abstract images dance across his mind's eye - Hale finds neither peace, nor answers.

As the freighter, Star Warrior, moves closer to Coruscant, the nonfigurative images that haunt Hale become slightly clearer - they begin to whisper intangible words to him. As the dark side of the Force beckons to him, Hale suddenly feels terribly alone. To the Corellian Jedi, the dark whisperings and Coruscant seemed one; to Hale, the interior seemed rife with the dark side. Hale new of one Sith Lord on Coruscant, one his master had once had him follow. It was this Sith Lord that Hale would seek answers ”“ answers concerning the whereabouts of his master.

Reaching out with the Force, Hale searches for any sign of his absent master, or the presence of the Sith. The young man senses something, but it is not BLCKCLONE. Instead, it is the presence of another Jedi, Kirlocca. The Wookiee had acted strangely on Sullust, and Hale could not keep but thinking all was not what it appeared to be with the Wookiee Jedi.

As the Angelwing flew toward the Last Call, Marc reflected on the days events. Certainly if Ob Ordeena knew his true identity he would respect him. Or perhaps turn him into for the bounty. Marc had to forget everything about the Spector family legacy, he was a common criminal now. It was time to make a name for Moon Knight. The Skipray entered Coruscant.

iTJBZId.png

*The Arctic Storm flies out into space from Coruscant*

*Artic turns towards X7 and say:*

"Tin Man, i bet you have a logic chip in that brain of yours. Byss of Korriban? Byss has sitings of these bgs, but Korriban has alraedy been attacked and I don't know if the Bugs are still there are not. "

Edited by Guest

jedipict.jpg

"Its like a Koala Bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!!!"

X7 turned to Artic, "I suggest Korriban."

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

Titus' ship flys through hyperspace in the general direction of the core planets. On the way he searches through information on his ships databank for whatever he can find related to his current jobs. You can never know too much. And you can never be too prepared.

Titus Hawkes:Bounty Hunter

Rumaging through the scattered weapons and amo spread throughout his ship like a child's dirty room, Titus prepared himself for what he was about to do.

Titus assembled a large sniper rifle with an impressive scope and traquilizer amunition, apart from his usual dual pistols, heavy blaster, and mandalorian armour.

Setting the sniper rifle asside Titus picked some unactivated thermal detanators and added a few essential components to make them functional. edit:scratch this(Lastly Titus picked up a black case and secured it at the side of his back next to his jet pack.)

With everything intact Titus headed for yavin4.

OOC: do I require anything like sniper training? Or do I just say I trained during my childhood kinda thing? Are there any weapon or skill limitations? Or do I just come up with whatever I want? (These questions are directed to the mods)

Edited by Guest

Titus Hawkes:Bounty Hunter