Space

Ary the Grey

DJ apparently had a tougher time reading people then he thought. So he decided to continue the story. "Well, A man named Ken Kenobi, my cousin. Started up the IJA. I ended up joining along with other people who didn't agree with the Jedi orders ways, and started an underground movement.--" DJ tells them to brace themselves. A rouge sabaoth fighter must have seen DJK's little stunt. DJ does a complete backflip with the ship trying to get behind the fighter, which he could tell was a spy ship with not communicators, probably took pictures of him. The fighter copyed DJK and was still tailing him-- a talented fighter he was, but not good enough. DJ jams on the breaks and the figher breaks off to keep from wrecking. The ship flies strait up away from DJ, DJ turns his ship up and fires at the fighter destroying it. He then pulls a lever and the star lines turn into the blue swirl of hyper space.

OOC: Continues at "location: Corellia"

The Bhelliom takes off through space. Faust sits uneasily in his seat, running a finger over the sharp edge of his vibroblade. His ship is reloaded with a full compliment of explosives and KiLLeRs to handle most situations. Faust lets out a small yawn and waits for a call to come in on his next job.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*Without warning the previously unseen Kami roars to life and detaches from the asteroid. It bears down on Faust's ship within seconds and fires a volley of ion bolts at the ship, scoring a direct hit each time. Geki comms Faust:*

This is Jidai Geki. You are now in my custody. I am boarding you now. Make no attempt at resistance.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Faust leans back in the seat of his fighter and takes a swig from his flask of Corellian brandy. "Come on over if you want." He calls out over the comm. He puts the flask aside and stares with icy blue eyes at the ship that ionized the Bhelliom.

Bloody hell, this is just what I need right now.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

TtT looks out the viewport of Slave I. Her eyes follow the lines of stars as the ship comes into orbit around the planet housing the Sith Temple. It had been a while since she had last been there. She glance briefly at her father who's attention seemed to be focused on the monitors.

"You truly intend to marry that man." Fett's voice was its usual cold tone. "I don't know that I approve."

TtT smiled. "There are always advantages to be gained but sometimes sacrifices for those advantages must be made."

"I will not see my daughter made a fool."

"No," she stated. "You will not. I will not die a fool, I will not marry a fool, although who may be the fools after the fact is yet to be seen. I know what I'm doing."

"My only warning is to be careful, but I know you will be. I taught you well."

"I know."

Taren2.jpg

While in hyperspace Sauron moved towards the center table and activated a galactic map, "BlackHawk, Calculate all possible locations on Coruscant Tarrian could have landed based on current standing time, and possible entry courses."

As the computer went about it Sauron moved to the back and got out his Mobile Holoemitter, "Load Tarrian's physical template into my holoemitter. Update file while uploading."

He knew that through her training she had changed in apperence somewhat, more marks on her face, a bit different change in mood looks, skin much darker. No one would really notice that this was Tarrian Skywalker, keeping her hidden and safe.

The computer signaled its readiness and highlighted small areas around Coruscant. As Sauron reviewed all this, the BlackHawk continued along its course....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Master Prophets ship the Sunami Speeds through hyperspace, heading for Midsengard... The ship carrying Master Prophet 3 R-2 units, and Mes Tisserand... heads on a hurriling path twords Midsengard...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*The access hatches interlock, and the air pressure equalises on either side of the airlock. The hatches open, and Geki steps through, blaster in hand. He does not raise the weapon, but his air suggests it will be used if necessary. His gaze fixes in Faust.*

You are Vladimir Faust. You have realised, by now, that I am here to collect the bounty on you.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

*naboo starfighter is seen flying through space*

Man, I need a break. I wonder where a quiet planet is... one with no sith or jedi... just pure quiet...

*R3 begins making beeps and words appear on the screen*

Well, why don't you just turn on the auto pilot and let me take care of that

Well, I guess so....

*switches to auto pilot as the ship is seen flying off into the distance*

absurd.jpg

Faust's eyes glint with supressed anger. the tempature seems to drop several degrees, but the bounty hunter in white takes no violent response response to Geki's actions.

"Very well then." Faust replies, sizing Geki up. "You are a professional, so let's for go the usual squables and cut right to the chase. I am your prisioner but I can make this bounty twice as profitable for you."

Reaching orbit around Ilum, WildWeasel begins calculating the coordinates for the jump to hyperspace. As his navicomputer crunches the numbers, he sits back and thinks about the past and the journey ahead.

After a few moments, the computer feeds him the results. He inputs the coordinates and, with the pull of a lever, his ship jumps forward and disappears from view.

*Jeng sees his Apprentice in the Cargo bay using his new Sith Sword, As Jeng unleashs his. The blade is met by Hethrir's "Master I'm ready for you", "You have no idea what your getting your self in to Young one". Jeng places his feet two feet apart. The takes his sword and places it behide him, just leaving the tip of the Alchemly made sword showning. Hethrir moves in for the attack aiming at Jeng head. As he swings the sword, it is blocked. Jeng regains his stand and then attack his Apprentice, with an over head swing that would leave Hethtrir headless, after the over head was block, jeng swing at tyhe midsection catching nothing but a bit of skin and armor. "Master you are much stronger then that", as the Apprentice checks the chest for the wound. As the Hilt of the sword spins in his wrist, Hethrir, jumps, into the air, swing the sword of Jeng's arm, catching nothing but steel. "Come noe Apprentice you are much shtronger then that". As soon as those word came from Jeng's mouth, Hethrir yell's out in anger as, his eyes turn black and a red glow surrounds him. He swings the sword breaking Jeng's Sith Sword in half. Jeng quickly uses the force and Death grips Hethrir and chokes him untill he blacks out.

You are strong my Apprentice in do time you will be my Minon my body gruad, my son......Rest you will need it.

*Jeng leaves his Apprentice there, as he leaves he takes the pieces of his sword and fomrs it in to one again. "Soon enought"...........

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

*There is an imperceptible rustle of fabric, and Geki's blaster is levelled at Faust's head*

We'll talk. On the way to our destination. Get on my ship.

*Geki waves the barrel of the blaster in the direction of his ship*

Geki1.jpg

Faust quickly complies, throwing an angry glance back at Geki.

"If there is one scratch on that ship when I get back, Jedai Geki, I'll gouge out your eyes with your broken fingers." The words come in a simple matter of fact tone, like the one use around the breakfast table in the morning.

"To Outer Haven I believe?"

*Keeping the blaster on Faust, Geki punches the coordinates of Outer Heaven into the Bhelliom's (sp?) navicomp, and attaches an AI unit to the console to guide the ship. He then leaves the other Hunter's ship along with Faust, and relieves him of all his weapons. He pushes Faust into a holding cell, and returns to the cockpit. When the two ships are safely in hyperspace, the charade complete, he returns to Faust*

You're quite the actor, Vladimir. You will be released upon receipt of the bounty we agreed- same as the one the Sith are offering, plus 25%.

*Geki offers Faust a datapad*

(Faust, we'll continue in Outer Heaven)

Geki1.jpg

* Jeng enters his Apprentice room, "Hethrir prepare your gear and grab anything you may need, we are leaving the ship in spce and will take my Sith fighter down, I will give you 30 min to rerady your self. In do timew you will be a Sith Knight. " *

Salve make ready my fighter, "As the wookie sakeins his head yes he walks to the Cargo bay and loads the gear.

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

The Pheonix exits Coruscants gravity well as Ademus checked through the navicomputer for a suitable destination, when he spotted Nastarine. A feeling in the back of his mind told him he would find what he was looking for there. He angled the ship in the proper direction and jumped into hyperspace

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

As they enter the gravity of Illum, an announcement over the loud speaker says "We will be in the Gravity within the next 20 minutes, thank you" and Hethrir wakes from a long awaited rest and mediation...he now feels the dark side pounded through his veins, and has a new aura about him. Remembering that he was able to break the sword of his master, he also remembered how weak he still was.

Hethrir gets up, and decides to run 5 laps around the ship, and doing this within 20 minutes, he can't believe his speed. He would be able to test his newly accuired strengths on Illum, and couldn't wait to destroy something. He knew something new was about to happen on this planet..but he wasn't sure what. It didn't matter.

Now, going back to his place of stay, he loaded his armor and latched everything. Next to him, he found some boots. He put them on, and they felt very comfortable. Now, he decided that he would make another sword in the time they had left, because docking time would take a while. He attributed the dark side into his new blade, and this one felt just as powerful, if not more powerful than the other one. So, with all of these, he strapped them to his back, and walked out grabbing his cloak...

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

*Passing through hyperspace on one of his many random jumps, Bishop sat back in his chair with his eyes closed. He wasn't sure where he was heading now. He had no real leads, and he had no idea where he might find one. Whatever he did, he wasn't going to rest until he found Sauron. Until he found Tarrian's killer. Leaning back his chair and kicking his feet up onto the co-pilot's seat, knowing the ship would automatically drop itself out of hyperspace and make the new jump, he let himself fall into a deep sleep where he remained for hours.*

Bishop.jpg

*He rushed through hyperspace as he used the force to follow bishop , he could all most feel bishop right next to him he knew he was close*

my friend i only hope i can reach you in time before you choices are faint and the dark side befalls you

*as he speaks to himself he looks up to see bishops ship ahead from afar as he speeds on*

bluedust.jpg