Space

Ary the Grey

"Give up?" The dark figure paused to savor the absurdity of those words. "Give up?" Again, this twisted perversion of Shawn's master laughed, a cruel perversion of Armiena's good-natured, easy laughter.

The woman's gauntleted hand shot forward, and seized Shawn by the throat. Slowly, inexorably, she squeezed, slowly choking the life from him. "Listen, you fool--you know nothing of the Dark Side. The Dark Side does not sleep, it does not give up; it is tireless, relentless." Something cracked in Shawn's neck, and her grip immediately slacked. She wanted to make sure that she presented this Padawan with a lesson that he would never forget.

Summoning her anger, Dark Armiena threw Shawn away, giving him a healthy nudge with the Force that sent him crashing through a weakened bust. The eroded sculpture shattered under the Padawan's weight, scattering tiny chunks of grey stone all over the the hallway. The message was clear: this incarnation's lightsaber skills were far beyond Shawn's, and there was simply no way to win a fair fight.

Even as the murderous woman began to grin victoriously, a glorious light began to shine from her right hand. She stared at it, disgusted and shocked at what was happening. For this dark figure, the light was like a poison, weakening her and driving her insane. But for Shawn, it was a beacon of hope, a reminder of what he was fighting for, and that even in deepest darkness, there was still good that was worth fighting for. There was just too much at stake here for Shawn to meekly give up--Armiena's soul was on the line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the real world, Misal Draygo smiled. Her fingers carefully closed Armiena's hand around her obsidian pendant.

drayyy.png

Shawn got up from the bloodied and marble ridden floor. He knew that he would have to finish this battle, and failure was not an option. He reignited his saber, the purple blade came out with the ever familiar hiss. He felt pain but it was nothing to him; not when he had something this important to finish.

He ran foward toward her with the Force's aid, he quickly jumped up and ran along the side of the wall. He jumped towards the crimson figure with all the speed he could, but it felt like forever as he flew. He slammed away her red saber as he landed behind her. He twisted his hilt and slammed the blade across the back of her armor. In her distraction looking at the glow from her hand the blow was successful...he was lucky.

She flew forward from the impact landing on her face feet away, the armor in no worse shape other than a line where his saber had cut through the layer of blood. His hands and wrists were reeling in pain though, probably far worse than any pain than his foe was.

Shawn lifted her body with the force before she could re-awaked her senses; quickly he tossed her against the wall. He needed to make her realize that though he was only a padawan he knew what he was doing, if only partly. He ran towards her, saber in position for a slice on her saber hilt. Quickly he pulled out his second saber and ignited the blade; her neck its intended target.

Even weakened by the light blazing from her right hand, this foul creation still had more than enough strength and agility to fight. Abandoning standard lightsaber tactics, the woman simply let both energy blades come right at her. The blow to her lightsaber hilt fulfilled its probable intent; the searing energy beam sliced right through the hilt. The weapon's blade suddenly shorted out with an explosion of sparks and smoke, and she let the weapon fall to the ground, as it was now completely useless. A quick glance at the incarnation's weapon would reveal that it was not Armiena's at all--the hilt was not constructed of crystals, but of ordinary metal.

However, at the very last moment, the demon moved. Her freed left arm moved to intersect with Shawn's neck blow, and with an explosion of light and sparks, the energy beam stopped in its tracks. The neglected blow, the one that had just ruined her lightsaber, managed to strike the armor's seam at her hip. The woman spun away from the attack, but there was no completely evading the blow. The tip of the energy blade raked across the side of her hip, and she howled in pain--much unlike what Armiena would have done.

What Armiena would have done was spin away from the blow, and use the spin to fuel a counterattack. However, this dark creation simply faced Shawn, and, simmering with anger, unleashed a crippling attack with the Force. An excruciating pressure squeezed Shawn's wrists like a vise, causing the small bones to crack in protest, until they shattered under the assault.

The dark being wrenched on Shawn's lightsabers, and no longer having intact wrists, his hands had no other choice but to surrender them. She didn't Pull them towards her. Instead, they simply disappeared, evaporating into a fine metallic mist.

It was no longer a battle of lightsabers and martial skill. Now, it was a battle of convictions, a conflict of minds.

drayyy.png

Shawn stared at his now shattered wrists, the pain immense. Deep down he knew it wasn't real but it seemed real enough to him when he found his hands immobile. He didn't understand what to do; how could he destroy this being if every attack that landed increased its power.

Obviously he was taking the wrong approach, and now had no other course of action than trying to talk his way out of this. He couldn't even get up from the floor now; it felt like all his energy was gone. All he could do was stare back at the black voids the creature had for eyes. Of course, how to accomplish his task was still a mystery; he didn't believe he could destroy something with a battle of words.

"You know I am perplexed as to how I should get rid of you. Any attack and you just get stronger by feeding off the pain. Of course that pain isn't real and you're feeding off nothingness in a world of nothingness."

At this point he didn't know if he was even making sense, his strength was leaving him fast; not that it was real. His mission was quickly becoming a failure, and he had no bag of tricks to pull some solution out of.

The corellian freighter tunneled through hyperspace, with its three passengers, on their way to naboo. Horus turned to Fynn -

"Lets restrain our guest, shall we?"

Taking the unconcious Twi'lek, he set her in a chair. Taking a length of rope from a cargo locker, he tied her to the chair, providing multiple levels of redundancy. He then set her in what was to pass for a brig and activated the force field.

Taking a packet of syrettes from a pocket in his belt, he turned to Fynn,

"We need to administer one of these to her every half-hour. Normally it would be one every two, but I don't think that would hold a sith."

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

Orik traveled in his "borrowed" ship through space, heading away from Coruscant. It was had to navigate since he wasn't use to these controls, yet he managed. It wasn't the first time he had piloted this model, but it had been many years.

The stars seemed distant, and his eyes were focused on one planet that seemed so far off. Everything seemed distant now that he thought about it. Orik felt so alone and cold, yet this didn't bother him. This is how he spent the majority of his life, and he'd become accustomed to it.

Such is life

Slowly the planet of Cardia grew and grew in his cocpit, preparing to land at the sith academy.

She was fighting; she noticed a chunk of rock come flying at her; then everything went black. There were echos of pain, nightmares plaguing her...but then there was a voice, speaking through the force. It spoke of healing and light. It drove away the nightmares, the images haunting her mind. She heard the voice, but couldn't respond. She couldn't move...there was something wrong. Suddenly, the blackness came back full force.

The next time she felt any change, she heard something. She couldn't make out what. But slowly, the noises dissolved into fuzzy voices. She struggled to make out what they were saying...She felt the blood rushing from her head, and realized that she was sitting up, although she knew her muscles were too weak to hold her.

Her mind was hazy, and she struggled to comprehend what was happening. A trickle of the Force flowed into her, and slowly, she began to make out what was being said.

"We need to administer one of these to her every half-hour. Normally it would be one every two, but I don't think that would hold a Sith."

Slowly, with an enormous amount of thinking, she realized what must have happened. The Jedi hadn't killed her, just paralyzed her somehow. He had captured her, and now...yes, she could feel the vibration of engines underneath her bare feet...she was on his ship, being taken somewhere.

She wanted to speak, but she was too weak. Her mouth moved, and from out of her dry, parched throat came a low moan.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

((I'm not sure if this warrants a warning against gore, but I'm giving one just in case. Warning: possibly excessive blood and gore.))

For once, this dark creation of Armiena's mind didn't seem to know how to react to Shawn's choice of action. When Shawn refused to get up, her options of attack suddenly disappeared. How was she supposed to attack an opponent that refused to defend himself? What was she supposed to do, kick the child's head off?

However, her reaction to Shawn's words was very clear--she shrieked in pain, and the waves of agony coursing over their bond were so intense, Armiena's Padawan could actually feel sympathy pains. The dark figure doubled over in pain, and collapsed on the ground, spraying blood all about her. She cradled her arm, protecting it as though it was being dipped in liquid carbonite.

"That's not true! It's.... it's all real! I made it all... it's all because of me!" What this incarnation of evil meant was somewhat unexplained, but her attempt to protect her wounded pride was very obvious.

She continued to scream, the waves of agony building up into a blinding climax... and with a deluge of blood and a horrid tearing noise, her arms tore themselves free from their sockets. The armor protecting them was torn to shreds, and bits of Phrik began richocheting all over the hall. Her arms soon followed, and made it about two meters away from their owner before they themselves exploded in a fine mist of bloody meat and bone. Bits of reddened bone grazed Shawn's body, scraping up his skin and tearing apart his robe.

For no apparent reason, a mixture of grief, guilt, and rage began radiating over their bond, and the dark figure continued to shriek apparent nonsense, sobbing between each word. A seemingly endless flood of dark blood continued to ooze from her bloody sockets, and formed a gory pool around her knees.

"It's all... because of me! It's my fault! If I had fought harder, trained harder, they'd be alive! Dad would be alive!!" A scream of pain and grief tore itself free from her throat. "I killed them all... betrayed them all... they must hate me..."

drayyy.png

From the Upper Levels of Coruscant to the abyss of Space, a tendril of the Force acted as a conduit to Sirvani, a simple message:

Sirvani... I'll come back for you, I promise.

If she could receive it... then maybe she'd understand, if she didn't then, perhaps, his efforts will end up in vain.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The shrieking and crying was hard to bare; he knew it was all the pain and suffering inside his master just bursting out of this dark creature. He could barely stand to hear the words from her mouth. The blood was pooling and spreading everywhere, the smell was horrid and burning inside his nose.

Shawn tried to force himself up from the ground but the pain was too much. He said over and over in his mind 'this isn't real, your arms are fine and you know it.' Finally the pain left from his arms, but in his mind the flow of pain from his bond with Armiena was intense. He got up from the ground his mind assured the pain was not there. He walked towards the mauled figure that kneeled on the floor in front of him.

"No, you're wrong. It wasn't your fault. No amount of training could have stopped what happened. They still would have died no matter what you did. Nobody hates you, and nobody thinks you have betrayed them. All of these thoughts, this place, and that pain you are 'feeling' are completely false."

He watched as the blood began soaking his feet, and moving slowly up his pants. If he didn't know this was all in his mind, he would probably have lost his lunch by now. He hoped one final push would end this, it has become clear about what he had to do.

"If you believe you are the incarnation of the Dark Side and pain residing in my master, then you are just like this place you created, the pain you feel, and the regrets you have. You, don't, exist."

She was awake! Horus went to the table, and rather than grabbing one of the syrettes he grabbed a flask of water. Disactivating the force field, Horus popped the cap off the top of the flask and tipped some into her mouth. She was almost concious, and that was dangerous, but he knew that allowing her to suffer needlessly was not something that a jedi would do. He checked her vitals and gave her more water. This was going to be an interesting flight, as he needed to keep her hovering between unconciousness and conciousness. As he backed away to get a syrette he realized that his sloppy job of tearing her garments to get at her wounds was revealing a little more than intended. He removed his outer robe and covered her with it.

Horus plunged the syrette into her shoulder, and she relaxed, in a drug induced stupor.

"Fynn, you may try and soothe her through the force. She's not entirely unconcious, and before she looked like she was having a nightmare. I know she's a sith, but what kind of Jedi would we be if we didn't care for her?"

Horus sat down on a bench and produced a pazaak deck, and began shuffling.

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

Fynn looked at Sirvani with a quiet reservation. She wasn't capable of much yet, her neck was still healing, and her other wounds still would need months of careful tending for her to be 100 percent. He contemplated knocking her back out with some forceful action. Horus seemed to be extremely worried about the womans' welfare, it had become almost a pet project of sorts, an attachment that was more then dangerous. Fynn decided to make that stop...right now.

"Horus, go back to the cockpit, at the end of the day she is still a sith, and a dangerous one at that, I don't want to have to tell Raziel I let his padawn get killed by half concious warrior."

He knew Horus might protest, "Just go, Ill look after her, you need not worry." He moved to the restraining field again activating it to be safe. As he moved to the womans' side he sat down with legs folded, concentrating once more on the womans' mind. It was a skill he got better at each time he tried it.

You are not being harmed, as I have kept my word. I defeated you, but you have not yet defeated yourself. When you wake up, and that will be soon, you will be allowed to choose wether to continue on your path, or choose another. Whatever your descision it will be yours and yours alone. Now sleep, and enjoy what little time of tranquilty you have left.

Fynn stood up as the medical droid inquired on his needs. "I'm fine, continue to administer syrettes, alert me if her status becomes concious." The small droid nodded and gave a short affrimative, as Fynn made his way to cockpit. The alarm sounded, Naboo came into view as starlines faded back into stars and planets.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

((I'm not sure if this warrants a warning against gore, but I'm giving one just in case. Warning: possibly excessive blood and gore.))

The dark being's screams reached ear-splitting volumes, and her armor started to come apart at the seams. Pieces of the armor began to fall off, revealing that the woman underneath the plating was being wounded directly along the same lines as the Phrik plating. Gashes in her flesh began to open up, spilling forth with black blood.

The dark figure clenched her teeth, and stared up at Shawn furiously. "If I go... Draygo dies."

Seemingly out of nowhere, an intact, familiar-looking R5 unit whirred onto the scene, leaving a crimson trail behind him. The astromech droid apparently had a lot to say... but it was speaking in its mechanical language so quickly, it was all but impossible to understand. Still, the woman apparently did not like what the droid had to say at all. She tried to fling the R5 unit away with the Force, but the growing light was sapping her strength, and she barely even managed to make it rock on its supports.

"What do you know of the Force, damn machine?"

Apparently, even the droid was through with words. A small hatch popped open on its turso, revealing an engaged shock arm. Lightning began to course all over its surface as the droid built up a massive charge, and with a high-pitched battle whistle, the R5 unit charged.

Weakened by the loss of blood, the woman couldn't get out of way... and the jolt from the shock arm literally threw her backwards against a stone wall.At impact, the woman literally came apart. Her body exploded into pieces of blackened flesh, splashing blood about the halls. At last, this incarnation of evil was destroyed... at least for the time being. Whether or not it this was only a temporary victory,

For a moment, the gory scene simply remained still, as if to punctuate the bizarreness of what just happened. Finally, the droid emitted a pair of victorious whistles.

The best translation for that triumphant noise was "Damn straight."

Without any warning, the scene exploded into light, and Shawn was returning to the real world... victorious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armiena's mind finally managed to free itself from the Force-induced sleep her mother had placed on her, and she suddenly sat up right. She scanned the room, and immediately saw Shawn and Misal standing above her, both wearing looks of concentration. From what little expression she could manage with her ruined face, the woman appeared extremely confused... but alert.

"Sweet mercy of the Force, what just happened?" Even though she had no idea what had just happened that required a hibernation trance, Armiena felt... elated, as though she could finally rest after triumphing over some powerful opponent. The Jedi Knight couldn't quite explain how she felt, but she definitely felt much better. At last, she managed to decide what the feeling was--peace. She was no longer fighting off the Dark Side... someone or something had fought it off for her.

Armiena allowed her head to sink back to the softness of the bunk, not quite expecting a complete explanation, but satisfied with the wonderful peace she felt in her mind.

drayyy.png

Shawn was suddenly pulled from the dream world, successful in his task of destroying the Dark Side within his master. Some day it could come back, but with luck it wouldn't be for a long time. He wouldn't forget this experience, how could he. His eyes opened to see Armiena laying on the bed, the obvious stare of confusion on her face.

He was glad to be back in reality, no more body parts lying on the floor and blood all over the place. He wiped his slightly drenched forehead of the sweat that was beginning to drip. He turned to Misal who had a smile of satisfaction on her face, before he plopped to a nearby chair, exhausted.

"All I can say is, that though fun and challenging; it was also hard, confusing, and disgusting. I need a nap..."

With that he stumbled into the hallway of his ship and rolled along the side to his cockpit. He found the seat of his chair and rested back upon it. If there was to be a celebration of their victory it would have to wait, right now, he needed some well earned victory-sleep. Hitting the recliner on his chair, he lay back and stair up at the ever random pattern of hyperspace; he could be heard snoring in minutes.

- The lone Lambda shuttle class ship came into deep space's stream, followed by the luminous stretched light behind him as the thrusters disengaged. A hand drew out from his side and pulled down on a small lever, bringing the ship to a stand still for cooldown. -

- Not only did the ship itself need a cooldown, Sabian was also in need of time to focus and mend his injuries after such an occurance with the inoperale dark figure, to which he did not even get the chance of learning names with. All that remained of him was the sole tool of death hanging in his robe's sleeve, hanging from a loop that continued to loom still with an eerie and unpleasant aura. -

- Removing the dark one's lightsaber from his robe's sleeve, uncoiling it around the loop it hung from, the young man slowly moved over to the back of ship, where he stored it in a steel box for the time being. It became too much to bare at the moment, especially in his wounded postion.. -

- The ship's light flashed a cool green color before the entire ship shut down and sat in the likeness of space, drifting off with whatever momentum brought him to the very place he was on. Unsure of what that place was or where he was going, he still had hope in Onderin and in the Force. Neither have let him down so far.. -

- Moving out from the back and bending down against the side of the ship, Sabian uncovered the side of his cloak that shielded the wound from view; his white undergarments stained with the color of red, a hole burnt through. As he uncovered the clothing from his skin, his hand move against the closed hole he quickly performed before he left. -

- Now, with a bit more energy and relaxation, he calmly shut both his eyes and concentrated on his surrondings, the gentle sensation of the ship rocking and the energy exhausting from the light around him giving him strength through peace. Revealing both eyes afterwards, the young man's right hand moved over the closed wound on his left side, fingertips touching the skin's surface as the Force began to flow through them softly, cycling around his body until there was no pain at all. -

That feels much better now.. Thank you.

- He wasn't quite sure what he was thanking. There were a great number of things he could be thankful for at this moment so the act of just saying it made it easier to recognize every last one of them in a simple manner. -

- For the moment, he'd stay in his vessel, communicator link clutched in his left free hand. He also kept his mind clear and open for any message received through the Force as well.. -

- The comm received later that day, a familiar voice on the other line. It was that of the one he was waiting for, picking it up instinctively and intently listening to the message provided. -

Mon Calamari.. My, has it been a while since I went there.

- With a quick response, both hands leaned into the controls and set a course for the distant planet. Pulling a few levers and setting the course to auto-pilot once more, the young man leaned back for the next jump.. -

"As if I could sleep..." Misal Draygo muttered as Shawn left the room. This was definitely an unforgettable experience, but for all the wrong reasons. Most likely, this was going to be a cause for her to wake up screaming for weeks to come.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not important. How do you feel?" Armiena paused for a moment, and tried to decide exactly how she felt. She was certainly exhausted, but at the same time she was elated, and practically giddy with the sensation that an important victory had been won during her sleep. But most importantly, she was...

"Hungry," she said decisively.

At first, silence was the only response to her declaration. A few seconds later, when Misal was entirely unsure how to respond, the veiled woman simply started laughing, much to her daughter's chagrin. Armiena began to get increasingly irritated, because she was being entirely serious--somehow, that hibernation trance had left her famished. That, or her mother had injected some chemical into her that caused hunger as a side effect.

"Oh... right. So you were serious, after all." Her mother grinned. "You're a grown woman, and I still need to feed you."

Armiena groaned, but not from pain. "That's just not fair." If she still possessed lips, she too would have been smiling. "Oh, and could you leave me your datapad? I've got a project I need to start." The Jedi Knight cocked her head to the side, indicating her ruined left arm.

Even though Armiena knew it would be easier and quicker to just obtain an ordinary prosthetic and have some medical droid attach it, she had plans for this arm... that, and she was a bit too proud to accept anything less than her own creations.

"Very well, your highness-ness." Her mother bowed solemnly several times as she departed, refusing to meet her eyes, much like the servant of some pompous governor. Once she made sure that her daughter was finally resting, Misal had some work of her own to complete.

Misal didn't know Skye Organa's location, or even her communications frequency, but such a problem was remedied with a bit of cleverness. With a few short hours spent at the Jolian Tru's communications terminal, the woman wrote a clever little program that would cause her message to bounce all over the Holonet, slicing into the most basic of identification files in order to verify the receiver's frequency. Once Skye's frequency was finally identified, the message would be sent... and the Healer would receive the message.

The woman allowed herself a mischievous grin. With the use of this program, she had just violated dozens of galactic communications and privacy laws and regulations.

And they say that crime doesn't pay...

drayyy.png

Achzet stopped a few hundred feet behind of where the Jedi's ship came to a halt. Achzet was going to follow this man until he landed. The ship suddenly began to move again, in the direction of Mon Calamari. " Why is he going there," Achzet said to himself. Achzet followed the further into space...

GearsSig3.jpg

Truth be told, 3HX found himself in quite a predicament. Both he and his ship were similarly being pinned up and displayed like extra-terrestrial trophies. Pinned, even more disdainfully, by two human pirates and their quest of greed. The droid would have nothing of it. Planting his two feet on the side of the hull and using them as leverage, he wrenched himself free. A shower of sparks met vacuum and were extinguished, and several internal warning signals switched on in his CPU.

INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 47% OPERATIONAL

CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT: 63% OPERATIONAL

Visual and Audio Programming: Damaged

Reflexive Programming: Damaged

Combat Programming: Functional

Internal Gyros: Damaged

WEAPONS SYSTEMS: 55% OPERATIONAL

It seemed the brash move left the droid worse for the wear. His visor blinked on and off, and filled with static. Movement was suddenly difficult. Drastic times called for drastic actions. With his sight failing him, he could no longer pin-point his opponent, so instead of a precise weapon, he activated his wrist flame-throwers. The energy in space blossomed like a liquid flower, its brilliant petals lethal to the touch. His enemy was forced to jump to evade, and the droid took the opportunity to pounce. His dense metal shoulder connected with comparatively soft, fleshy chest- knocking the pirate”˜s air out, and as the pair began to careen off into empty space, Triple-Helix embraced the organic in a death-grip- squeezing the life out of his foe like an anaconda crushing its prey. Then, all at once, the droids systems completely shut down- locking his frame in place similarly to the grip-of-death. If he was going down, he was most certainly taking down this human scoundrel with him, who was now completely immobilized and left helpless in the vacuum. The pirate's only saving grace was that he still had a friend who could help him”¦

The Destinys' Dream made only a slight alteration to its flight pattern. As Fynn sat with legs folded in one of the empty cargo bays. He could feel thier direction change ever so easily. The ship was only out of hyperspace for an instant, and then without pause it blasted off in the direction of its destination...Corellia.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

** A return encrypted comm comes in for the Draygo's **

I will meet you at Corellia and this location [insert co-ordinates]. I will be able to treat Armiena once there. I will also be happy to give healing lessons to your padawan as well. May the Force be with you.

Master Organa Out.

** end comm **

------------

Later:

The StarWeaver surfed through hyperspace, carrying Skye and her son towards Corellia...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

It seemed that Armiena's entry into the cockpit unofficially ended the period of rest on board the Jolian Tru, because with no warning, she limped onto the cockpit, somewhat unbalanced by her lack of a left arm. The Jedi Knight didn't appear to be in any better physcal condition, and pain was still rolling off of her in almost tangible wavies, but she didn't seem to care. The peace in her mind made all the difference.

Misal immediately woke up--or, at least she appeared to, because her veil obscured her eyes--and immediately took her boots off of the communications board. She was surprised, to say the least, but not by the fact that her daughter had simply risen on her own. The woman was surprised that she hadn't sensed her daughter's awakening, even in her sleep.

"You should be resting."

All Armiena had to say in her response was to immediately sit down in one of the passenger seats. "I am resting. I'm sitting down; I'm relaxed, and not doing anything of importance or exertion. I didn't even bring that datapad with me."

"Point." Misal checked the communications board, and immediately saw Skye Organa's message. "Ah, we already have a reply. Skye is on Corellia, and she says she'll be happy to treat your wounds and give Shawn a lesson in Healing."

Armiena closed her eyes, slightly annoyed at the fact that her mother had once again shown initiative and operated behind her back. The fact that she had requested Master Skye to teach Shawn Healing also wounded her pride, but the more she thought about it... she realized that she would have asked Skye to teach her Padawan in the first place. Armiena simply wasn't much of a Healer, especially compared to Skye, and she had no problem admitting that weakness. The Jedi Knight certainly wanted Shawn to be taught properly.

"You're not angry?"

"Armiena sighed. "No, not really. Annoyed, yes, but in hindsight, I know I would have asked Skye myself. There's no point in debating the means; the outcome was the same."

A stunned silence was Misal's response for a few seconds. Finally, she spoke, and her tone was almost in awe. "Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor. You keep spouting words like that, and people might start to think that you're some," she gasped for theatrical effect. "Wise Jedi Master!"

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"Don't push it." Armiena chuckled, an extremely welcome sound considering what she had just been through.

"Hey, Shawn, good morning." Armiena softly whispered into her Padawan's ear. "Set course for Corellia; we've got an appointment with a Jedi Healer. The coordinates are in her message."

drayyy.png

Shawn got up from his nap with a large yawn, his masters instructions fresh in his head. His vision was a little blury at first, he wiped his eyes several times. His little nap was a good one, he was refreshed for the moment. He reset his chair to the normal upright position and loaded the message into one of the screens on the main console.

Slowly but surely he let his adjusting eyes scan every word of the message. He was suprised to see that this Skye person would be giving him some training. He would have preferred to be traiend by Armiena, but he knew that she wasn't exactly a healer type.

With a jerk he brought his ship out of hyperspace, the blackness of space suddenly filled the viewport. Sensors didn't pick up any threats, so he took his time entering their destination in the hyperdrive computer. Within a few minutes the ship was prepped for another jump into hyperspace. With one pull the ship flung forward and was on its way.

Alyssa groaned as she started to stir. Her legs and back ached from Endor. Sitting up, she rolled her head, cracking her neck. Stretching, she yawned and looked around.

Her eyes widened. Shock poured into her as she realised she was in some type of ship. Getting up she glanced around. Some one's got alot of toys... She ran her fingers along some of the objects. She had no idea who's ship she was on, and she didn't know where they were going.

Heading for the cockpit, she entered and stood still. There, sleeping was the one person she thought would left her to the Ewoks. She didn't know what to do. He just slept. Walking back to where she awoke, she grabbed the blanket, and went back to him. She laid it on him and sat in the seat beside him.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Trowa's sleep was plagued with nightmares, he had never had a peaceful sleep whilst in space. His body fidgeted about as he devolved a cold sweat. He jolted upright in his seat and looked around. He now had a blanket on him, but still had the cold sweats.

He glanced around; as his eyes focused he noticed the figure setting beside him. Aero was sitting there beside him”¦she must have been the one to have brought him a blanket. It was indeed interesting that she would do such a thing after what he had done to her.

”œI am surprised, after what I did, that you did not slit my throat in my sleep.”

Carnage.jpg

Alyssa looked over at the Sith Lord. His questions echoed in her mind. "I don't kill... like you. I don't kill unarmed beings. I'm not some blood thirsty animal." Her words were filled with venom.

She stood up and stared at him, her green eyes blazing. "I showed you mercy, because, yes, you did show me mercy. You brought me aboard, when you could have easliy left me to the Ewoks on Endor. You saved my life, I don't take yours."

She swallowed and turned around. Walking back to her original spot, she sat down, bringing her knees to her chest.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Halfway to Coruscant, Sahv Yorr found his old blaster while rumaging through a storage room of his ship. Its power cells were up to full capacity, just as he'd left it after his first visit to the cave on Ilum.

An old picture of his late uncle brought up a stinging memory, a scourge in Sahv's mind all the way to the city-planet...

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Barton stared past Aero taking in her words. He didn't know what to say or think, never had he been called an animal by anyone who knew with any amount of depth. But then, he didn't know anyone really. Aero was the only one he actually knew, as the rest lived on Naboo”¦but they had died or gone about their lives not noticing his disappearance.

Carnage.jpg

All of the remaining Serpent ships still in Cardia space awaiting orders to leave for Coruscant begin to drift back myteriously to the planet. Their ships were unable to resist, as they were being pulled by the Force, re-entering the atmosphere and heading for the temple...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.