Space

Ary the Grey

Nahstaa's newly aquired ship slid through hyperspace from coruscant, heading to ilum.

A few hours later, it returned from ilum, but this time it was heading for the jedi base.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Kaylynn sat back and reached out with the force and flipped a switch...darkening the entire cockpit. She stood up and moved quickly to the door way and waited a second till her schoffer turned the lights back on.

"I am famished...come and dine with me." It was not a request, but an order. And he could tell by the way that she said it and her mannerism that she was very used to getting her way. She was keeping her anger and rage in check for the time being, but it was only a matter of time and one small thing could light the fuse and set her off.

kaylynn.jpg

With the lights off, Rauschenberg flashed a white smile and his eyes glared with intensity. They almost lit up the room in eerie fashion.

Food was a passion of his. Instantly reverting to a cordial manor at the thought of sweet food he rose to his full height almost hitting the cockpit ceiling as Kaylynn looked on. "Certainly....I trust you've probed me enough and know where the food and pantry are as well?"

Again in the darkness of the cockpit lit only by the open door with Kaylynn standing in it Rauschenberg smiled wide again at his previous comment, meant to be in tasteful fashion.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Oh she wants a culinary delight does she?! Rauschenberg thought to himself, wary of the fact that his thoughts may have been read.

With a small grunt he paced slowly to the pantry deciding what he'd try his hand at making.

The holonet with its vast amount of information would provide a suitable recipe for the occassion....if it could be called that. The large man set to work hitting his head multiple times on the low ceiling and cupboards as he rummaged around for the ingredients and tools.

Loud clammoring noises every now and then with an occassional follow up grunt could be heard coming from the pantry...

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Scorp quickly shoot into hyperspace. Then setting it to autopilit he mediated to perhaps get a feel for the dojo's situation. Then Arriving At his destination Scorp placed his father's lightsaber in a storage container and brough his x-wing in for a landing.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Kaylynn sat and cringed at the thought of what in the galaxy he was cooking. She reached out with the force and levitated a can of ale over to her...opening it, she sipped it and continued to wait.

After what seemed forever, she used the force to send a message into this ones mind...He could see her sitting at the table, beautifully dressed, waiting for him...the food spread out over the table with candles lit and Kaylynn delicately spooning the food into her mouth. The next vision was of her sitting alone, again beautifully dressed, with no food on the table, and Kaylynn's dress was covered in blood, then he could see himself laying on the table, and he chest ripped open, and his heart in her hand as she feasted on him.

She smiled as he banged his head on something else in the kitched as he saw her images.

*I think he got the picture*

kaylynn.jpg

The shuttle rests awhile, just like Heretic. He meditates long and hard on what to do next. His master, even though a literal traitor to the Sith order, was still his master. He would leave him after knighthood perhaps, but until then...

And there was the option of seeking out this Raynuk Montar. He had no idea who this was, or why John had referred him.

Finally he made a choice, and with a single press of a button, the ship rocketed into hyperspace

With the feast almost ready another lovely vision entered the mans head. No doubt sent from the ever so eloquent lady in the main dining chamber. Rauschenberg scowled at the second part of the vision as it crossed his train of thought.

And I thought I was bad.

Rauschenberg smiled wide as he shoved an apple in the mouth of a Corellian Rant Swine that was cooked rare and marinated in its own blood with a mixture of spices. The rest of the course complimented it nicely.

"This should please the little beast."

Kashyyykian Ale, a salad made with greens and nuts grown and harvested in Saliche Ag region of the core, and all the trimmings to go with the Corellian Rant Swine.....For desert, choclate chip cupcakes.

One last thing before he headed out....he injected the swine with a special ingredient that he had used for ages whenever he cooked. He looked the meal over, his eyes moving steadily with approval until he came upon the desert. The cupcakes were a bit below par compared to the rest of the feast but good none the less, at least to the bounty hunters taste.

With a small nod of his head he picked up the dishes which looked undersized in his massive hands.

As he brought the feast out attempting to balance all the dishes in one trip he had to duck as he almost hit his head on the top of the door. He chuckled slightly for some reason at his misfortune. Rauschenberg was a bit giddy to see what Kaylynn thought of his cooking. With the table already set and the courses set out, he took a seat across from the lady and paused for a moment as she surveyed what he'd made.

"Well, dig in," he said with a wide grin.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

The Hammer's Head, as she was officially known, streaked through hyperspace along its preprogrammed, untraceable route. Inside the vessel, Ben'a had engaged a deep trance, and had urged Jareth to do the same...

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

As Reagan entered space, she knew that something was not right...she was not feeling well, and had a horrid headache. Once she had the ship on auto pilot to allow her to know when she came out of hyperspace.

Getting up and going to the gally, she decided that she would use the medbot to check herself out, and get something for the headache...She stepped into the medical tube, and had the diagnosis run and stepped out to read the check...She stood there reading the printout and turned as white as a ghost. For almost 20 minutes, she just stood there...she didn't move, or make a sound. Finally shaking herself back to reality, she ran the printout again...That can't be right, it must have been and error. She knew that there was no error, she had just had the medbot upgraded and it was not able to make an error like this.

"How did this happen? I know how it happened, what am I saying...Good Lord I am talking to myself."

She walked to her quarters, and changed and stood infront of the mirror looking at herself..."How did I not know? I should have known." Putting on one of her outfits, she realized it was to small for her. "I don't even know when the next time I will see Faust is...I can't even talk to him".

She went to the galley, and got her meal and sat there...she didn't know if she was happy, sad, or scared or a little bit of both.

Reagan.jpg

Jareth stayed concious, but shrunk himself within the force to an undetectable level.

"Where are we going? We should not run. " He inquired of Ben'a as the ship travelled.

Jareth, now that he had convinced Ben'a to return to Haruun Kal, felt slightly better. He, however, needed to apologize for piling so much onto Ben'a in such a short time.

"I've never been one for subtlety Jedi. I apologize for the visions you were privy to back on Corellia. I know that it is hard to see, but you needed to see it just the way it happened, and with all the fury involved."

After pouring himself a drink, he continued.

"Master Gantoris is not in this galaxy. Not as we knew him, and not in the form he has become. He has quite simply vanished. His message to me was not of the force, and it did not come from any part of known space. I'm incredibly troubled by this....as you should be."

Ben'a knew when he had been shown where he was wrong, and he accepted the apology gracefully. He himself appreciated subtltry, but in the end his feelings were the same as Jareth's. It was better to be direct in matters of great importance.

"I understand, friend, and I can see that you are right. I do not know what will happen next; perhaps that is for the wise Master of the Order to decide."

The Jedi also took a drink, letting the cool liquid fill him with its calming influence.

"Whatever caused Gantoris to fall...must be a great power indeed..."

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

The Silver entered the void of hyperspace, traveling an untraceable route to the Jedi planet. Bron, after making sure that everything was functioning properly, made his way back throuh his ship, He was in for quite a long ride.

"Commentary: Master, Is something troubling you, you appear to be somewhat less spry than usual. Could I be of assistance?" HK-57's high voice carried througout the ship.

"No HK, I'm just thinking about my future as a Jedi, and how it will work." He replied somewhat distantly.

"Appeasement: If you say so master..."

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Kaylynn smiled slightly, picked up the fork and began to eat. since leaving the Imperial Palace, she had gotten considerably bigger. she paid no mind to her waist line, being partly dead to begin with, it didn't concern her in the least.

Vaguely wondering where Rivhen was from time to time, Kaylynn no longer concerned herself with the sith or the empire. Killing and surviving were all she cared for. She lusted for Blood and Flesh and quenched that Lust often in the bowels of Coruscant. She had a irresistable urge to feast on those that she killed, and she had a feeling that Crimson would be able to explain to her.

The food was good, but it didn't quench her thirst for flesh. She wanted fresh blood, warm, thick, and human and to sink her teeth into the flesh of a fresh kill. But that would have to wait, she could not take her host.

Looking up from her food, "It's...very...nice."

kaylynn.jpg

Reagan finished up her meal and went to her cabin to lay down. She had a lot to think about now that she had the news of the century laid on her chest. And she needed to know what she was going to do about it.

She could not contact Faust...he was on business, and well, what would he think? Would he be okay with it or would he be upset? She was not sure either way. So she needed to decide whether she was going to keep it or not. If she kept it, she was on her own with it even if Faust would be happy...he had his work. Was she prepared to be a mother???

"Now that is the 100,000 dollar question...what is my answer?" She didn't need to think to long. She knew what she would do, she knew that however she may have felt before... not really wanting one, but now that it was coming, there was no turning back, and well...it was a part of Faust and her and she knew that she already loved it as much as she loved him.

She decided that it was best to rest a bit, and then she would need to go on a small shopping spree and make arrangements to be on her home planet of Corellia for the event.

Reagan.jpg

For Talon, the trip to Ilum was one of meditation and reflection. What was his path? He had helped the Jedi on Coruscant, and now he continued to aid them, but was he supposed to be elsewhere? His search for truth was not over, and he would need to find himself before he could truly make a decision... For now, however, he would take it one step at a time- and that meant worry about Ilum and only Ilum...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet