Tatooine

RaveN

He heard his master in his head. "Yes... Master.." He called into the desert. The town was now no longer an etch on the horizon. He could see buildings, And merchants going about their buisness. After another few minutes he was immersed in local traders, Cantinas, Bars, and merchant stands. He was about to search for the fruit his master sent him out for when a human male in a drunken stupor raged out of a cantina. Blaster out, And shooting into the sand. The man started stumbling in Durandal's direction. And Durandal froze. But when the man looked another way, He slipped into an alleyway and hid amongst the shadows. The drunk raged past him and dissapeared into the crowd. 'Local news on Tatooine." He thought.

He then set out to a local stand and looked for the fruit. Always keeping in the crowd he slipped it off the table and left the money for it.

His throat still ached from his dry tounge and palatte scraping against eachother. He got water from another local trader the same way he obtained the fruit. And then set back out into the desert. His master's words still ringing in his head. " The challenge will not be detected." 'I have to make it back." He thought. He trusted in the force to let him be a vessel. Let the force control him. Work with it. Not control it. He then left the town and entered the same desert that had almost taken him moments earlier. The twin suns, Were now setting.

drobotsig.jpg

The lack of blazing heat was the greatest feeling Durandal had fealt in a long while. But that feeling soon subsided when the cold overcame him. He begged the force to help him. But kept fear of Tuskens, And wild Kath hounds at bay. And to his suprise he began to run. He was actually running. A moment ago he wanted to give up. He wanted to collapse and let the sand overtake him.

Now he was running.

The sand felt like hard duracrete under his shoes. He certainly wasn't running as fast as Master Achzet was when he left the temple. Bu this is the fastest he had ever gone. He felt enlightened. Like he could fly. He ran the rest of the way back to his ship. Passing a Jawa Sandcrawler on the way. He was exausted by the time he got there, But he made it before the suns set. He walked through the door, And handed his master the fruit.

And then shook the sand out of his hair.

drobotsig.jpg

"Very good. Come now, rest."

As the man rested, Achzet handed the fruit back to him.

"Here, this is yours I believe. I now have two rewards for you completing this task. Here is number one."

Achzet reached over his shelf and picked out his weapon he had held so long ago. It was a double-bladed vibroblade, with cortosis lining around it.

"We are about to go to number two."

As the two walked out into the large desert, Achzet turned and walked towards a place he already knew was there. Achzet saw the cave he was looking for after a short time.

"We shall have a nice bath to wash and cool off."

With one movement, Achzet used the force to pull up the sand and dirt up from the ground and flung it aside. Then, he took his large quantity of water he had brought with him and dumped it all into both bath holes.

"Go on in."

Achzet climbed in and felt very relieved.

GearsSig3.jpg

"You know, Master." He said with a breathe as he dunked himself. "I think I tapped into that on the way back to the ship. "There's no way I could have normally ran that fast for so long." He then slipped down to neck level in the water. "You think I could have possibly tapped into the force without noticing?

He then got out and dried himself. Eager to continue his training.

drobotsig.jpg

"Yes, I have done it before as well. I still want you to practice on mastering the technique though."

Achzet used the force to pull 10 boulders to him. In turn, he launched them all as far as he could, but all in seperate directions.

"Here is the next task. I want you to find and bring back all ten boulders. Not at the same time though. I want you to use the force and attempt at channeling it through your legs to make you go very fast. Find all ten and a reward will come sooner than expected."

GearsSig3.jpg

Durandal knew exactly what to do. He allowed the force to fill himself and began running. Maybe even faster than when he was crossing the desert. By the time he reached the first bolder he was at the peak of his endurance. He wasn't tired at all. He began to roll it back. The force felt like a wave of air behind him. Almost carrying him back. He returned with the first boulder and rolled it to his master's feet.

( Do I do this all in one post? 3, 10?)

drobotsig.jpg

((In 5 posts how about?))

Achzet watched over his padawan's work. He had seen him in a mere twenty minutes again, but with the first boulder.

"The first one was just a warmup. Now, I am going to time you on getting the rest of the rocks. You will have only half an hour to complete it."

GearsSig3.jpg

"Yes master." He replied. The sun was now at full blaze and Durandal was feeling it. He took the first few steps in hopes of getting the task done. But for some reason he couldnt open himself up again. He started to run and hoped that maybe he could do it subconciously again. But to no avail. He reached the second rock and began pushing.

He got tired. And after 2 minutes of pushing was feeling it. Then he felt it. The dam was opening and the force came rushing in. He focused it on his legs as best he could. And pushed the rock back to his master. Then repeated the process 2 more times before the dam closed. Bu the time he made it to the fifth rock he was exhausted. But once he started pushing the fifth rock back to his master he could feel it open up again. 'Desperation triggers it? He thought. As he set out for the sixth.

drobotsig.jpg

Durandal then looked at the sun and noticed it had moved. That meant time had passed. And he was running low on it. He kept running and felt himself speed up. He got to the sixth, And rolled it to the seventh. Then one hand on each rolled them back to his master.

Could he make it? He had no clue how much time had passed. He just knew he was running very low. With another burst of energy, He repeated the process with the 8'th and 9'th.

Home stretch. Time was running out. And Durandal used all of his strength to run the last boulder back. Sweating and panting, He wondered if he had made it in time.

drobotsig.jpg

Achzet noticed that his padawan returned for the final time.

"Well done padawan, but you did not quite make it in time. You missed it by five minutes, but still very good. I didn't even complete it in time when I did it myself for the first time. Now we will go and take a rest till tomorrow afternoon."

Achzet and his padawan walked into the cave. Achzet drifted to sleep.

GearsSig3.jpg

Namiad jumped out of his ship, after landing. He had no exact clue why he was coming to the planet, but he knows he wasnt alone. Cire, was still lingering in his mind. He started to walk across the 'waste land', as the light of the twin suns, started to sink under the distant dunes. "Well, that was short lived, eh brother?" Cire said within Namiad's mind. He tried to ignore it, but Namiad couldnt.

He saw a tiny bit of light escape the sky before it was engulfed with the darkness of night. Cire was looking thru Namiad's eyes like if it was a movie. When he was in control of Namiad, he skimmed thru his memory, picking up a few random names:Rajah ...Gatoh...Slicer..Kheldar... Scorp.....Orik...Procs... Yue...Ki Hoi Achzet..... Cire had felt enraged at one of the names, but that is when Namiad had returned. That is when he saw a town ahead, which was Mos Eisely.

Namiad entered and saw the shop he and the former Gatoh had entered. He opened the door, which was unsuprisingly unlocked. Inside there was the bar like table, a shotgun was underneath it,and to the right of that, stairs which led to the former informants bed and rest room. Namiad walked in the bed room and slumped in a chair next to a desk, and fell into a doze.....

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

The small fighter re-entered over Tattooine, it's pilot stretching out with senses, following the directions she had been given during the feverish message. She landed and walked over to another, touching the forehead of the woman, the awareness flowing from one to the other. The woman followed then, climbing into the fightercraft with the other, both then leaving for Maltauros.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Durandal awoke after sometime. His legs still aching from the task he performed. 5 minutes, That's all he missed by. Dissapointment arose in his blood.

But it was quickly replaced by the shock of his master standing over him. Obviously expecting him to be awake.

drobotsig.jpg

"Come on. To continue your training, we must venture to some place cold. I believe that you are ready to build a great tool. Your lightsaber. Remember that a lightsaber is not a weapon of a jedi. It is a tool. Here is a datapad detailing what parts you will need and the history of the lightsaber. Read it. Come, let us go."

Achzet handed him the datapad as they entered the ship. He walked to a room with his padawan and pulled out long sheets of metal and tubular piping. Along with a few appliances that he will need including a fusion cutter.

"Here is where you will create your necessities. You should have enough supplies to do so. Remember that this is your creation. Pour you soul into it and add some creativity to it."

Achzet pressed a few buttons and turned some knobs and the ship hovered, then shot off into the atmosphere.

GearsSig3.jpg

A cold sweat moistened his whole body. His lightsaber? Was he really about to construct one himself? "Master.. I am.. Over-joyed." He said. But those words did not do his feelings enough credit. This is the day he would become a tool of the force. With a lightsaber as an extention of himself he could be able to become a jedi knight. This is the day he thought.

He flipped on the datapad and read through it as the ship took off.

He would fill his soul into this weapon.

drobotsig.jpg

Namiad awoke around noon from his dreamless sleep. He took a bite of some fruit he had taken the other day as he walked down the stairs of the abandoned shop. He walked behind the counter and lifted the shot gun. Too short of a barrel to be accurate....maybe I'll extend it a bit.

"While your at it why dont you just have a tea party; not like there's anything important to do...." Cire snapped inside the confounds of Namiads mind. Namiad still didnt like the fact his dead brother was the very one who was controling his body for the present moment. Namiad found an old rifle barrel about the same size as the muzzle of the shot gun. "I think I liked you more when you were dead Cire." Namiad said as he continued his work.

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

• 2 weeks later...

His muscles were fatigued, and the Blademaster dripped with sweat. He clutched his caelestrum and stared with anger at the black monster before him. For sixty-one days now, Isolder had battled the shadow of himself in the Temple of the Moon buried beneath the sand dunes of Tatooine. Marc Spector had told him he must defeat the monster if he was to cleanse himself of the evil. But he was so weak now.

And it is worse, because the beast does not speak. It has no eyes, it has no soul. It merely wishes to kill me, and has no reason as to why. It does not taunt me or pity me. It cannot feel anything.

A mix of despair and frustration covered his countenance. He rested for several moments before rising. Their battle renewed with a flash, each wielding their caelestrum in sword-to-sword combat. The dark halls of the Temple rang out with their clanging weapons. The two fought in oppressive silence. Isolder was not sure if the monster could think or if he was thinking the same thing as Isolder, but the Jedi knew in his heart this fight would not last much longer. One of them would soon lose.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Isolder cried out as the evil blade of his enemy cut his shoulder to the bone. He fell to the ground. The Dark Isolder did not even miss a beat as he moved for the killing blow. Isolder at last had his epiphany.

I cannot beat him because he is me. He will always attack with just as much strength and last just as long as I will. The darkness will always be intertwined within my soul. The only way to kill it is to kill myself.

And so he did. Isolder expended all of his energy in a final Blademaster technique as he allowed the enemy caelestrum to relieve him of his own head. The Phantom Counter had been summoned. Three dead spirits tore the Dark Isolder to pieces, their power tripled by Isolder's death and the two warriors were living no more. Isolder saw only darkness.

And yet, at last he began to see light. The voice of Marc Spector guided him.

You did not fight him in the physical realm, but in the spiritual. I was not permitted to help you there. But you live still, and the Ancestral Spirits have brought you back to this world.

Isolder awoke. He lay in the Sun Chamber of the Temple, his robes still intact, no signs of battle on his body. He looked up and felt the Temple rise. The elaborate diamond pyramid skylight above him broke the surface of Tatooine's sands. Beautiful light spilled into the chamber reflecting off a hundred different mirrors and cleansing the soul of Prince Vegeta Isolder, Jedi Knight, Moon Knight, and Ral'Tath Blademaster. Isolder was healed.

And now I must make things right in this galaxy.

The Jedi Knight took off in his ship, watching the Temple of the Moon sink beneath the Dune Sea once more.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Lord Maultros piloted the stolen transport shuttle towards the planet on Tatooine, on its surface the presence of an old foe could be felt strongly. It had been quite some time since Marcellus had seen his rival.

Achzet was man that took my arms from the elbows down; the day that I lost my arms was the day I swore to destroy that man. If I am not able to break the man physically, then I hope to break his spirit leaving him weeping in the corner afraid of his own reflection.

Thought the Sith Lord as he landed the shuttle next to the ship that sat alone in the vast wasteland of Tatooine. Unbuckling the seat harness Marcellus pushed the piloting stick away from him and climbed from the cockpit leaping to the ground, which was about a twenty-foot drop. As he landed the Sith bent his knees to absorb the impact from the drop, remaining in his kneeling position for a few seconds Lord Maultros rolled his shoulders sending the sound of cracking bones echoing throughout the area around him. As he rose Marcellus spoke in a sinister tone always keeping his face hidden beneath the veil of darkness created by the hood covering his fleshless head.

”œGreetings, young Achzet. It has been quite some time”¦ hasn't it?”

jpg0ze.jpg

"Yes, it has been some time. I sense that you have become stronger than before. Well... I have too."

Achzet pulled out his double bladed saber and activated both ends. The snpa-hiss signaling the activation. Achzet lept at his opponent. The two began a furious fight.

Achzet used his form III lightsaber attacks. He used strong, powerful vertical and horizontal strikes.

Achzet began to get more and more frustrated as the fight continued.

I have to end this. Maybe I should risk it. Just this once.

Achzet began to feed off his growing frustration and anger. He could feel himself growing stronger and stronger every second. His anger began to fuel him.

Achzet remembered the previous battle that the two engaged in and remembered the ending of it as well. He viewed the two new "elbows" and shuddered. He remembered the trail of blood, the severing, he remembered everything.

Achzet made a large mistake. While he was thinking about the previous fight, he let his guard down. The sith took advantage and grabbed him by the head. Achzet could feel his feet leave the ground as he was grabbed. Achzet stayed there.

GearsSig3.jpg

Marcellus was surprised that the Jedi had made the first attempt at a blow; this was very uncharacteristic of the Jedi ways. When Achzet leapt Lord Maultros was ready. Force pulling his lightsabers from within his robe Marcellus quickly had a lightsaber in each hand. His thumbs rolled over the ignition switches causing two copper blades the crawl from the cobalt cylinders that his fleshless fingers clutched so tightly. As the Jedi attacked the Sith Lord held his ground using form X, one lightsaber for defending and the other for attacking. Standing with his left foot slightly forward and his right arm back Marcellus was able to comfortably defend the Jedi.

This man doesn't know when to stop”¦

Marcellus could sense that his rival had done the unthinkable, a Jedi feeding off of his emotions. They now stood several feet from one another after Marcellus had force slammed him into the dirt, giving the Sith Lord a chance to put some room between him and his enemy. Lord Maultros could feel the hate in the man and decided to confront him, as he spoke Marcellus made his way towards the Jedi.

”œAchzet”¦ you feel the strength that anger provides don't you? You wish you could become what I have, for I am superior to you and your Jedi ways. You have trained longer than I, yet I through the power of the dark side am stronger than you.”

jpg0ze.jpg

Achzet kneeled before the powerful sith lord. He felt very different. He felt in power of himself. Achzet knew what he must do. Achzet bowed down to the sith lord and said,

"I pledge myself once more, to the darkside."

Achzet's voice had grown very, chaotic. To others it would seem unhuman like.

Achzet bowed to his master.

"Thank you, for this priviledge."

GearsSig3.jpg

Marcellus bowed his head slightly in acknowledgement of his newly acquired apprentice. He couldn't help but allow a smile to spread across his face as he thought about what had just transpired. Lord Maultros had just stolen a Jedi Knight from its order and converted him to the dark side, making him his new apprentice. Gesturing with his right hand Marcellus motioned for Achzet to raise from his kneeling position, once he had done so the Sith Lord looked over his the man. He was strong in body, but wasn't exactly the best physical specimen. That really didn't matter though because he could always put the man to work forcing him to put some muscle on his bones.

”œIn recognition of this day I shall give you a new name. Consider this your rebirth and I have been given the right as your Master to bestow upon you're a name, and that name will be”¦ DAEDRIC!”

jpg0ze.jpg