Tatooine

RaveN

As the planet's twin suns begin to set, a sandstorm brews. As the harsh storm winds whip sand around the green-skinned bounty hunter turned businessman known as Piccolo, two speeders appear - one piloted by the veteran bounty hunter known as Rane Scando, the other, by the promising young mercenary known as Tekkan Raas. Scando spits some sand out of his mouth as he gets off of his speeder and draws his Golan Arms FC-1. After nodding to Raas, Scando calls out to Piccolo, his voice scarcely carrying over the blowing sand.

"Time to finish this, Piccolo."

As Darkness conquered the realm of light, two engines could be heard screeching over the whipping winds of Tatooine. On each of the two speeder bikes sat a member of the Elite Mercenary Unit, arguably the most formidable freelance team in the business. As they cleared the endless gap in the sea of sand to their opponent, the young hunter's mind was racing with different battle scenarios and approaches to the fight. As his bike came to his halt a dozen or so feet in front of Piccolo, Tekkan Raas swung his leg over the seat and walked over to Rane, the two now standing shoulder to shoulder.

As the three men starred each other down, a satanic gleam washed over Raas's emerald green eyes as he threw back the right side of his black trenchcoat. The tough fabric of his coat rested gently behind the holster strapped to his right thigh, his fingertips lightly grazing the grip of his SoroSuub blaster. The wind was coming from the south, the gusts causing strands of his raven black hair to whip wildly around him, but his eyes stayed the course. This was a stand-off, all three equally prepared to fight, yet neither wanting to make the opening move. The green flag to their offensive was finally thrown as a natural being signaled the beginning of their fight: a rumble of thunder in the darkened skies above.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

*Geki rises slowly behind Tekkan Raas. The two mercenaries had forgottent completely about Geki- a foolish error. His arms lash out and catch Tekkan about the neck, one burly arm wrapped firmly around the mercenary, the other, the index finger outstretched, holding a razor-sharp claw to his throat.*

Did you forget about me, boys? How foolish of you.

*Geki draws the claw across Tekkan's tender neck quickly, brutally. The claw cuts deep and crimson blood spurts out, spraying across the golden sand of the eternal desert. Geki releases his grasp and disappears before Scando realises the extent of his partner's wound. He returns to his hiding place in the vast dunes, watching and waiting for the opportune moment, knowing Piccolo can hold his own.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

His grasp on his blaster in its holster tightened and then suddenly lessoned as *it* happened. From behind the young mercenary the beast known as Geki emerged and wrapped his vast arm around him, making movement all but impossible. With a never say die attitude he reached onto his belt and quickly grabbed two thermal detonators and armed them. Resting his clasped fist on top of either of his opponents thighs, Tekkan Raas contorted his wrists and instantly a seven inch vibroblade emerged from each gauntlent and plunged themselves deep into his flesh, twisting the blades and opening up the wounds wide.

As his opponent taunted Rane he was betting his adrenaline was running high and wouldn't even bother to notice the two wounds he'd inflicted and would instead shrug them off. To his horror the razore sharp claw dug deep into his throat and instantly a pain he'd never felt before jolted through his brain. His blood was screaming inside of him as it poured out to the sand below and in that moment he knew what he had to do. One of the greatest things about technology is that items are always being made more compact and more potent and as he plunged a modified thermal detontator into each of Geki's thigh wounds the smile broke wide across his face.

As the beast leapt away, Tekkan Raas dropped to his knees and desperately moved his hand to cover the wound and try and stop the bloodflow. What made it all better was the fact that his opponent hadn't even realized what he had done and as the beast flew through the air the explosives ignited and blew both of his massive legs off as he hit the ground hard. The shrapnel had ripped through flesh and a crimson river flowed where his lower limbs used to be....now he knew what it was like to be helpless. Reaching into his trenchcoat, Raas removed a Bacta Patch and quickly placed it over his gaping wound, though he didn't know how effective it would be. As his sight began to get hazy, the young hunter spoke to Rane.

"Top...that..."

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

It looks like a fair fight is out of the question.

Piccolo only wished to do battle with Rane, but this upstart Tekkan brought out the rage within him. Piccolo could not believe what he had just witnessed.

"That is a cowardly way to fight your opponent. You will regret it."

Geki had more than enough skill to take down Tekkan. To see him crippled in such a low down manner was too much to just let slide. Piccolo thumbed his blaster pack, covering the short distance between himself and Tekkan in seconds. He activated his force pike as he landed, and swung the energy weapon, cutting through Tekkan's armor, and leaving a deep gash on his stomach. Blood mingled with sand.

Piccolo spun the blade from the other end, driving the butt into Tekkan's chest, the speed of his enhancements performing the entire move in a manner of seconds. Bones crunched as Tekkan was sprawled to the ground. Piccolo didn't expect him to be getting up any time soon. Nonetheless, he kept an eye on both Rane and Tekkan.

It was quite ironic how Piccolo spoke of Tekkan being cowardly, yet he himself was advancing on a downed man. He moved fast and in the rogue's current state was in no condition to match his speed and paying for his slowness a blade ripped through his armor and embedded itself deep within his stomach. Instantly his insides were wrenched about as blood shot out of his mouth and the world began to fade away.

Tekkan Raas would not go quietly into the night and as he removed the blade from his flesh the hunter drew on every bit of strength he had. Throwing his trenchcoat open, he swung his E-11/S around and pressed it against his shoulder and squeezed off two shots, yet they moved in unison. The first was an energy bolt that lanced from the end of his carbine and sliced cleanly through the side of his opponent's green neck...the butt of his pike connected firmly with his chest. In that same moment he felt his ribs crack, yet with his last ounce of resolve he fired off another round, this one far different from the last.

His finger moved to a trigger underneath the barrel from which a strange cylinder hung from. With a sadistic smirk he pulled back on the secondary trigger and a three inch metal slug lurched from the secondary barrel and dug itself deep into Piccolo's abdomen as it launched him backwards into the air. It had pierced his armor and maliciously entrapped itself in his green flesh, ripping it out could do more damage then leaving it in; though either way was incredibly painful. And with that the world fell black to Tekkan Raas as he collapsed on his side as he tried to regain his bearings.

Hopefully Rane could keep this fight up alone.

TekkanRaas.jpg

Impious came into the planets sky in his ship. The Sith Lord took a look down and spotted Tekkan fall to the ground. Impious landed the ship in the sands of the planet and opened the cockpit.

" No longer will these two be."

With fury Impious flew up into the air, out of his ship, with a sum of speed. He landed on desert floor and ran over two the battle between Rane, Piccolo, Takkan, and Geki. Impious looked at the fallen Tekkan and shook his head. He gave a small force message into the mind of the man

" Hurry get to my ship and use some Bacta Tanks I have in there. Me and Rane will take care of these two."

Impious stood towards Piccolo, with his back towards Tekkan, and unclipped his saber from his belt. With a hiss, the red blade flew from the handle. The Sith grasped the saber with one hand and rose the other. With a blink of an eye, a powerful wave of energy came upon the bounty hunter, Piccolo, and spun him far into the sand.

" Rane, we need to work together. So help me out and Ill help you out. "

Impious stood ready in a defensive stance just incase some one wanted to take a shot at him.

SIG.jpg

Piccolo rolled through the sand at Impious's attack, the grains of dirt burying themselves in his wounds. He lay still, as he heard Impious make his plea to Rane. The pain in his neck was minor, but the wound to his stomach was potentially fatal. Removing it wouldn't kill him, but he would not be able to continue the battle. However, if he left it in, his Doshan body could not reduce the severity of the wound, and the bleeding would continue.

That really isn't much of a choice. The fight must go on.

Piccolo pressed the button on his suit, and the whip cord flew from his wrist launcher. It wrapped itself around Impious's legs. Electricity flowed through the Sith, crippling his movement. Piccolo pulled him onto his back.

"Impious, you fool, I will just have to kill you again."

Piccolo struggled to his feet, knowing the sith would soon cut the cord. Either way the damage had been done. But the damage had been done to Piccolo as well. His fight with Rane would now be nearly impossible to win.

"You sure have a lot of friends Scando."

Bles marches into the Dune Sea and sees Bounty Hunters doing battle. He sees one missing legs and runs to him. Doshans are not known for their pity, but Bles was known on Dosha for finding powerful; friends and helping them.

The lizrdkneels down and slings his bowcaster over his should. With powerful leg and arm muscles, the Doshanslifts the large mosnter up and walks him back to his ship and laying him down the care of Falcon and Viper. They each knew how to treat many wounds and when awoken, Geki would be giventhe choiceof mechanicakl legs or new grown legs, depending upon how bade the muscles had been destroyed.

The lizard walks back to the battle and could smeel another Doshan in battle. He had to help a fellow Doshan, it was his duty. The Doshan unslings hos bowcaster and jogs down to the battle. He stands beside Piccolo.

"Who do you want me to kill, brother?"

Darth-Garou.jpg

As the electricity flew through the Sith, Impious gave a deafening laugh. It was no factual pain to him. The Sith Lord sliced through the rope and then rose quickly to his feet. He then gave a dominant blast of energy, crushing Piccolos chest.

" You should walk away....but I know you wont." He said mockingly as he wiped the smoke and ash off his robe.

As Piccolo fell again to the ground, Impious used the force to send the lizard Bounty Hunter out of the way and into the depths of the sand. He then placed more and more sand onto the Bles' body and berried him. He then flung Piccolo high into the air.

" Its time to end this."

Impious leaped into the air and leveled with Piccolo. He rose his saber and slammed it into side of the green man. With a superior stroke, Impious took the saber from Piccolo's side. The blood spilled on the sand floor as Impious landed on the ground with a smirk. After a few seconds, Piccolo came crashing down onto the ground.

" You cant survive with a wound like that. I suggest you run or let me just kill you."

Impious turned to Bles and rose his saber up to his face.

”œ You don't want to fight me.”

SIG.jpg

ooc: I wouldlike this to be a duel judged by the mods between myself and Impious. Noone interferring, since everyone else but Scando is kind of out of it.

ic:

Sand fills the air as an very angry Doshan bursts from beneath. Orange eyes burned with hate at the Sith who has buried him using the Force. His muscles tense for battle against a foe supposedly unbeatable according to Doshan records. But Bles saw a weakness in his attacks, his arrogance Bles knew all about arrogance. He himself was arrogant with people he knew he could beat, but he did not know if he could beat this Sith.

Bles's trigger finger was waiting to be pull back and let loose a few bolts of energy covered metal at Impious. His eyes could see Impious's body heat rising with adrenaline from the battle. The dagger like teeth of the huge Doshan gleamedin the twin sunlight glaring down on both the combatants. The sand swilred around them like a hurricane. Bles waited for the right moment to fire. He would feelthe shot when it was right, he would be able to see it strike as clear as day.

Then it happens, Bles's finger pulls back 3 times lancing 12 bolts of energized steel toward Impious. 6 bolts speed towarc their mark, right under Impious's arm. The Siths lightsaber seemsto dance as it expertly blocks 1 bolts but accidently missing one. It slams into the Siths leg, ripping through armor, skin, and muscle before shattering the humans thigh bone like crystal.

Bles grins before scowling as the Sith does not fall to the ground. The Doshans watches as blood oozes from the wound and trickles onto the ground mixing with sand. The Doshan licks his lips. He could taste the blood from here. But he waited. He was always waiting. He aims how bowcaster again and pulls the trigger again 2 times letting loose 8bolts of steel heading to the Sith Lord.

Darth-Garou.jpg

ooc: Ok please try to correct your spelling and spacing. Its just a little confusing.

IC:

Impious grasped tighter on the saber handle as the bolt went through his leg.He then dodged all the shots that Bles fired with ease. He looked down upon the wound and shook his head lightly with a smirk.

Only a diminutive wound.. He thought to him self.

He concentrated for a short time and then the hole in his leg began to mend. His armor healed over the wound and only left a small scar. Impious looked up at the lizard and smiled.

" Funny thing about my armor, Its apart of me and can heal fast."

When he was done talking he grew rage and gained power from the dark creature in side him. The power inside him grew more and more each instant. The more livid Impious got, the more power he gained. The Sith Lord smiled and rose his empty hand. With a loud whoosh, a tornado of sand spiraled into the bounty hunter, sending him into a large rock that was near by.

" I told you...you don't want to fight me."

Impious walked over to the body that was Bles and rose him by the throat. He looked at his blaster and took it from his hand.

" Your not going to need this.”

Edited by Guest
SIG.jpg

The Doshans feels blow after blow as he slams into the sand. But instead of resisting like the rock did, the sand shapedto his physical form, making an imprint and deppening with each blow. Upon hitting the sand the tyhird time, the lizard drew a Ryk blade from its sheath andkept it close to his body. According to legend, the Sith couldsense when an attack was coming, so hopefully this attack wouldsurprise him. As he goes intothe air , he prepares each of his muscles for a timed execution of the act.

The Sith slams him into the ground and the Doshan wailsall his appendages throwing sand and dust in every direction. Bles could see Impious moves his arms to block the sand and thats when he struck. Eveyr muscles that had been coiled finally released and the Ryyk blade was flung into the stomach area of of Impious.

Bles quickly picks himself up fromthe ground and launches at the apparently invincible Sith. He grabs the Sith Lordssaber hand and uses his natural born Doshans strength to break the bones in the hand and also crush the lightsaber as well. The Bounty Hunter rakes his claws across the Siths chest leaving scars across the armor. Bles leaps away and arms himself with a blaster pistol. He sets the sights on Impious and begins to pull the trigger.

Darth-Garou.jpg

*Geki awakens, his body a mass of pain. He knew that to carry on could have potentially devastating, irreversible consequences, but his rage had taken over. He grasped his severed limbs, still clutched in his huge hands, and rams them roughly against the bleeding stumps. Geki's nanites, aided with the Force, manage to bond the separated appendages together crudely. The legs will heal, in time, but for the moment Geki is unable to use them. He is crippled. But a cripple powerful in the Force is not a cripple at all.

*Geki uses the Force to levitate himself from the bunk, his rage temporarily fuelling him and keeping him conscious. Tekkan had seriouly inconvenienced him; for that, he would pay with his life.

*He speeds out of the Doshan's ship, closing the distance between the rookie mercenary, lay on the ground and drifting in and out of consciousness, ignoring the battle raging around him. Geki's legs dangle uselessly under him as he reaches Tekkan. Calling upon his last resources, Geki causes a fierce, localised sandstorm to blow around he and Tekkan, and he calls a heavy bone to hand, the femur of some long-dead reptile. Now it is just the two of them, he and the rookie, and Tekkan is almost unconscious from loss of blood. Geki hefts the makeshift club, rage burning in his eyes.*

You took my legs, whelp. Now I take yours.

*The mercenary's head lolls as he tries weakly to look up at the voice. Geki brings the club around in a swift arc and brings the rounded head down savagely across the small of Tekkan's back. There is a sickening, wet snap as the mercenary's spine shatters.*

Now we are even. But I'm not through with you.

*Geki ignores the terrible pain in his thighs and brings the club round again. The bone connects solidly with Tekkan's right arm, and with a sharp crack the arm is rendered useless, hanging at a disjointed angle from Tekkan's body.*

Beg me to stop, child. Beg me!

*Geki's bloodlust rises, and the club comes down, again, again, again. Ribs shatter; bones crack. The final few blows before Geki's injuries overpower him rain down upon the hapless mercenary's skull, crushing the fragile bone and smashing it into a hundred pieces. Geki doesn't know if Tekkan is alive at the end of the savage beating; he doesn't care.*

Broken... and done.

* Tekkan lies before him, a bloodied, broken mess. Geki drops the femur, exhausted, and sinks to the ground as he loses consciousness. The sandstorm slows and eventually stops. Geki's head thumps against the sand, and he is lost to unconsciousness. Within, the nanites work constantly toward repairing the ruptured legs.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

OOC: Ummmmmm......no

1. You cant break my saber because for a fact you species cant break metal with just normal streangth.

2. Im choking you and sorta breaking your neck so you cant just grab your sword for you suffocating .

3. Im not just throwing you down in one spot. Im throwing you down randomly.

Nice try but your still in my grip.

See you in three days.

IC:

The bounty hunter must of been hallucinating from loss of air. Impious held the lizard up in the air and smiled. He grasped the force tighter around the bounty hunters neck.

" Fool!!"

With a easy stroke, Impious threw the saber at Bles. As soon as it made contact it sliced him into two. Sith Lord let the upper body drop to the floor as his spilled blood. Both his legs and body fell next to each other as the saber same back to Impious' hand.

" Well Rane I say we have had enough fun today. Lets get going. I have a job for us."

He looked down a Geiki and shook his head and then at Tekkan.

”œ Looks like we need to clone.”

SIG.jpg

"I'm not done here."

As the wind picks up again, blowing sand in all directions, and making things quite difficult to see, the veteran bounty hunter ignores his adversary Piccolo, and crosses over to where the crippled body of Jidai Geki rests. Scando was not above taking out an enemy that was already down, especially if that enemy happened to be a traitor. Scando scowls , and pulls the trigger of his Golan Arms FC-1 - the blast that lances forth, a round of heavy shrapnel, rips through the neck and back of Jidai Geki. Not convinced that this would keep the traitor down for good, Scando kneels and bashes the end of his weapon against Jidai Geki's neck, snapping it. Overkill? Perhaps. Necessary? Most definitely. As Scando rises, and wipes a spattering of blood off of his weapon, he looks for one last time at the downed body of Jidai Geki. After spitting, Scando turns away and returns his attention to his main adversary, Piccolo.

Piccolo had been nearly destroyed by the Sith Lord who had joined the battle - nearly destroyed, but not enough to satisfy Rane Scando. Walking over to the unmoving heap that was the green-skinned bounty hunter turned businessman , Scando smiles malevolently. After slinging his Golan Arms FC-1 over his shoulder, Scando draws his blade. The blade, long and curved, was reinforced with Mandalorian iron - in other words, the blade could cut through just about anything. With a dangerous, almost sadistic glint in his eyes, Scando brings the blade to Piccolo's head, and begins to slice away. A few moments later, Scando stands, and holds up his prize - Piccolo's face. After spitting on the blood-covered mess of a creature at his feet, Scando turns away.

"Some people can't take a hint."

Scando boards the Sith Lord's ship and retrieves the body of his fallen comrade - Scando didn't know if Tekkan Raas was dead or just wounded, it didn't make much of a difference at this point. Without another word to the Sith Lord, the veteran bounty hunter carries the body of his fallen comrade over to his speeder. After strapping Tekkan Raas to the back, Scando mounts his speeder and powers the vehicle up. His face a mask of determination, Scando tears away into the night. A moment later, the speeder Tekkan Raas had piloted blows up.

OOC: sorry i read slow...

Ruling: Impious...stop thinking you can only do it...first you didn't specify you were choking him only lifting him by his neck...a Trandoshan is a huge lizard like creature that has great strength. You also didn't specify you were randomly slaming him...just slamming him.

He could have used his appendages to get a blade out...and he asked for a ruling in the beginning of the duel...if you didn't agree to the ruling, you should have specified and either not dueled, but since you continued to duel, a mod ruled duel is three posts each and a mod makes a decision on who wins then the killing blow can be made. You did not kill Razortooth/Bles, stop the ooc ruling for yourself, and he most certainly can take your saber and break it...the handle is not all that strong, it is just the handle.

Your second posts ends at the word fool, and you each have one more post before a mod will come in and make a ruling on who has won this duel.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The bounty hunter must of been hallucinating from loss of air. Impious held the lizard up in the air and smiled as he grasped the force tighter around the bounty hunters neck.

"Fool!!"

The Sith Lord slammed Bles into the ground one last time exceptionally hard. He smiled as he looked at the lizard who laid on the ground helplessly. With a dominant slam of Impious' fist, he created a vast wave of energy that just smacked into Bles with a ruthless rumble. Impious then ran towards him holding his saber tight and well gripped, so the creature could not take it away, and swung downwards at the downed bounty hunter. The Sith Lord then spun on one heel, very quickly, twirling his saber in all sorts of directions.

The power grew profoundly from Impious' heart and then began to surge through his veins as his blood boiled black. Nothing could match the intensity of the dark side. Impious loved the rush each time he used the dark side of the force. No one but the Sith knew the true power of the force.

After Impious was done he flipped backwards far from Bles, still holding his saber tight so it couldn't be taken away. He stared at Bles with a peccadillo look in hia eye. In the background of Impious sharp rocks began to float. When Impious gave a small smirk the rocks flew towards the Lizard. Impious just stood just in case if Bles was to fire shots or throw some thing at him, Impious would either dodge, block with his saber, or counter by force pushing a visible object at him.

”œ I am ready, Are you?”

SIG.jpg

*Geki's shattered, broken body returns to a state of semi-consciousness some time later, movement almost impossible. Acting almost on autopilot, Geki lifts humself using the Force, careful not to move his body's position, and drifts to his ship. He engages the ship AI and sets course for a secluded infirmary in deep space.*

Geki1.jpg

Impious's blade shorted out on Piccolo's armor, though apparently the Sith didn't notice. Piccolo watched Bles attack the Sith Lord, momentarily saving Impious from Piccolo's wrath. Piccolo was about to rise when Rane approached, apparently unaware of Impious's ineffective attack. Rane's blade rose to strike at Piccolo's face.

Just as it came down the bounty hunter's arms shot out gripping the blade between his hands. He easily outmatched Rane in strength, and soon Rane found the blade was ripped from his arms. Piccolo slammed his boot into Rane's chest knocking him onto the sand. Piccolo swung Rane's own weapon expertly. Piccolo didn't have time to go for his blaster, so it appeared Rane had the advantage with the Golan Arms ready to blast Piccolo into oblivion. Suddenly the Black Sun Operative thumbed the switch on his blaster pack, and activated his comlink. The rocket took him backwards clearing the area Rane Scando stood in.

"You should have deuled me honorably Rane Scando."

A shadow fell over Rane as the Howling Runner descended from its position in the upper atmosphere. Red beams of firespray turbolasers scorched the sand, and with it the Mercenary Rane Scando.

OOC: I asked for a ruling on this. And I posted the ship waiting up there in the Mos Eisley Cantina when I arrived.

Um...I'm sorry rane...that would be a ONe hit kill, you cut his face off....btw gross. That is wrong...I would say you take it back to allowing him to post a defensive move. Thank you and have a nice day...

*cough* I have to go to work now and will not get back till 10PM CST. *cough* play nice.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The Doshan stands to his feet and is met with a torrential storm of jagged rocks aimed at his life. His eyes saw them as spears of death aiming to take his life away and send him to the Doshan underworld, where those who have not acquired enough points with the Scorekeepers go. Bles was one Doshan who would never allow that to happen. He would risk life and limb to acquire points with the goddess. This kill would surely gain him some favor in her eyes.

Bles focuses on the moment and begins smashing his chiseled arms into the rocks, shattering them much like the energized steel bullet did to Impious bone before the living armor healed it. Two rocks manage to slash through the lizard's tough hide and cause the creatures blood to spill on the ground. A third managed to embed itself in his arm. The monster could already feel his body rejecting the rocks and beginning to heal his body. He knew it would take time to fully heal and leave no scars but he was proud of injury. It proved he was not perfect and still needed to train.

The lizard roars with anger and prejudice. How had this human, granted he was a Sith with magical powers, been able to hurt him with petty rocks. Bles anger turned into rage at the puny being before him. The Doshan did not care that the Sith held a sword capable of easily cutting through even his thick hide and killing him. He did not care that he possessed magical powers capable of lifting the monster many feet into the air and slamming him back down. All he cared about was spilling the blood of the being before him. He drew his twin 36-inch knives from their sheaths and coiled the muscles in his rippled legs. The sand between his talons crunches as they dig in preparing to leap. Then the muscles recoil springing the huge Doshan into the air. He flings the knives through the air at Impious, knowing full well that the dark master would swipe them easily away with his saber.

The large lizard knew this from the beginning and already held a plan in his mind. No sooner had they blades left his hand, then two less large blades were leaping from their sheaths and preparing to be flung. The blades flew from the flying Doshans hands a straight toward the dark lord. Upon release, two blaster pistols were grabbed from the lizard hips and aimed toward the bionically armored warrior. Orange fire bursts forth from the barrels and leap at the chance to decimate an enemy. The lizard expected everything. This is what made him different than the great Bossk that helped to destroy his own Guild.

Bles knew the saber was a problem he had to deal with before he got close enough for Impious to use his weapon of choice. The Doshan knew he still had magic but it was no as effective as the burning blade of energy. In what appeared to be no time at all, a blaster was holstered but not shut down. The claw of the larger creature grabbed what appeared to be a slightly raised disk. He squeezes the sides and 4 curved blades with poisoned tips spring out. Bles throws back his arm preparing a launch and the blades disk flies toward Impious. The Doshan grabs his pistol again and begin squeezing the trigger releasing crimson bolts of hate.

The bladed disk spins through the air heading toward its intended target: the evil bearer of anger and ferocity. At the last minute, the disk makes an unmatchable twist and spikes a blade through the hilt of the saber and into the Sith's hand. The keen nose of the Doshan could smell the blood oozing from the hand and wanted to taste it. He knew it would taste bad because of the poison, which was not fatal to Doshans but deadly to humans.

A ticking could be heard and soon blades launch in all directions scratching the surface of the Orbalisk armor leaving deep marks on their hard shells. Then the unexpected happens. A small bomb had been planted inside the disk during construction. It produces a small explosion cauterizing the wound and destroying the disk, leaving no weapon in the hands of Impious, except a dead saber hilt, near his feet.

A shadow appears overtop of Impious as Bles drops from the sky like a bat out of hell. Lances of red blast Impious shoulder and the giant Doshan brings his powerful elbows straight down onto the shoulder blades of the Sith. He then backhand-springs away from the Sith and looks down. There near his feet, was his bowcaster. A bit beat up because of the sand and certainly in no working condition at the moment. But once cleaned and fixed, a perfect weapon again.

Darth-Garou.jpg

OOC: Cortosis, Impious.

IC: Rane fled again. I will find you someday Scando, and there will be no escape.

Piccolo called the Howling Runner and headed for the newly constructed Citadel. He left a message for Bles to come see him. They had much to discuss.

The Night of Vengeance emerges from hyperspace. ShadowFett had had a brilliant idea that had lead him here. He had been to Mimban where his bounty had been. He had told them that there was a bounty on Jaina Jade Skywalker's head.

But he had not caught the bounty, unable to approach the planet any further. So now the most likely thing for Raynuk Montar to do would be to find out who had placed the bounty on his love's head. Most bountys started with the Hutts.

So he would wait on Tattoine, watching the sparse space lanes for the Ogariv II. It would be here....he knew it would. It had to be.

So far this job had been dangerous and coming to Tattoine kept that description flawless. But the bounty was high and he had to prove himself capable to more than a few that he knew. This bounty would be his and the money was not the primary reason he was doing it.

*Ronin pulls out his lighter and his cigarettes. He lit a cigarette and took a long drag. He looked around and wondered where everyone went*

"I wonder if I have narcolepcy..."

*Ronin called his ship with the remote in his pocket. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and blew smoke. He replaced it and then clenched it between his lips, and just that fast his ship had caught up with him. Ronin climbed his own entry ramp and set off, heading for Bespin, and maybe a doctor...*

FinalRONIN.png