Tatooine

RaveN

The Zabrak smiled, this person was not here to kill him but was instead there to make him more powerfull than any of the bosses on Coruscant. He stood up quickly feeling the vibro-blade fall into the palm of his hand, the grip comfortable as he quickly set it on the table.

"What would you have me do? And can i bring my Swoop?" The Zabrak asked as if making a deal for deathsticks. He did not know if these Sith knew about his addiction to the drug but hoped he could keep using.

*Raynuk stood from the booth and simply said "No" before he walked out of the Bar, commanding the Zabrak in silence to follow. Once outside the door, Sabertooth fell in beside the Zabrak behind Raynuk, and he lead the two hopefuls back to his ship. Once all were settled, The Ogariv lifted off of Tatooine and headed for Acrid to pick up one more passenger*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 2 weeks later...

The x-wing soars down out of space and comes down upon the sand ridden land of tatooine. It comes down over one of the urban areas and lands in the public hangar. He hands his credits to the owner and heads out to the streets.

Pyre's hooded figure blends in with the residents on the streets, shielding themselves from the double dose of sunrays. He and they turn their head to the ground with enough of a peripheral to just barely tell the direction they are going. He was almost there.

A silent roar picks up as the Sith knight gets closer to his destination. The music and argueing fade in and out as the cantina's doors swing open and shut from the customers.

Pyre walks in and finds a table for two. He sits silent, lost in his thoughts, trying to recollect his past few months. So much he had gone through: successfully accepting the darkside, taking a student to pass on his knowledge, and now his time consuming mission had finally been complete.

His mind goes even farther back as he looks outside a window at the desolate scenery. It was at this exact place that the Force was introduced to him. Since then the Force's many faces had been revealed to him.

The waiter brings over the cheap beer that these cantina's are accustomed to. Pyre then falls into a daze as he peers through the yellow liquid sitting on the table...

Angelfire sucks cock

The cup of liquid, completely full, and sitting un-drinken, being watched by Pryres eyes. He sits, looking at the drink as a hand suddenly appears in his line of vision, ever so slow to not make a scene, the man sips upon his drink.

The foam was whooshed away with the slightest move of a finger, though the finger never touched its surface. The force was strong in this Cantina, not because the others that were here, but instead, the two men that had come to this table.

"... You look like hell... old friend..." The shrouded man says as he sips on Eas-San, or better yet, Pyre's drink.

"... was your mission successful?" The dark fingure asks with a puzzled look on his face, sitting at the table, looking downward, hiding his face, but showing his cold, blue eyes...

The eyes that discovered this talent, this raw, pure form of the force, this cunning warrior known as Eas-san, and a good friend of his. Sly knew that Eas-san knew, it was almost amazing how the two shared this connection.

Edited by Guest
The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: HAPPY 1 YEAR JNET ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

A simple smirk covers Pyre's face as he lifts up his eyes to meet his old master and then raises his hand to signal the waiter to bring another beer. Sly had seen better days but age still seemed to have not caught up with him. He manages to avoid it somehow.

Eas-San leans back on the firm cushions and casually says in a deep monotonous voice, "I would think so old friend. I've been to hell and back. It's the only way to truely accept the darkside."

"And yes, the Sith's location is no longer a secret to us but it is still heavily fortified," Pyre pauses, mind still consumed with images from the past, but then continues, "Are we ready for the next phase?"

Another dirty glass filled with the yellow liquid is set on the table. Now that the party had arrived Fenrir began to sip away.

Angelfire sucks cock

With a smirk on his face, Sly sips again on the foul tasting beer. Though he was not sure why he drank it, it had an horrible taste, but yet, something was very attractive about it.

"Phase two has already begun... The ships are practically ours." Sly says with a smile, removing the data-card that he had stolen from Lance's old room on Correllia.

"... Nobody will suspect a thing, everything is proceeding as I have forseen it."

Sly begins to laugh as he sips again on his beer, thinking of how the Sith had yet again been played by this Master mind of a warrior.

"I am glad that you are back..." Sly says to Eas-san.... "... Things get really boring around here without someone to plan revenge with."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Don't start getting all mushy with me old man," Pyre says with a playful grin.

Eas-San finishes off his drink with a few large gulps then slams it onto the table. A few bubbles dribble down the inside of the glass and settle in a small pool at the bottom.

The Sith stands up off to the side of the table and sticks out a hand to his old master.

"Let's go tempt fate one more time. Maybe we can die this time..."

Angelfire sucks cock

Sly smirked, it was good to have his friend back, he was afraid that the clutches of the Darkside, the clutches that Sly had put Eas-San in, really had taken him forever...

Sly smirked as he rose to his feet speaking on his way up; "You didnt even have to ask me twice......" Sly pauses a moment, then feels a huge gap of emptyness, as if a thousand souls screamed out, and suddenly... silenced; "... Did you...?" Sly couldnt even finish his sentance, from the look of Eas-san eyes, he knew that his former padawan had felt it too.

Sly took a deep breath, pushing the pain and hurt from his mind, he already knew what had happened, and did nothing to stop it. Looking up at Eas-san, he spoke softly "... It has begun..." Sly says as he looks around the bar at the pedestrians who sit, not knowing what dark forces that build.

"... pitiful... sit your lives away while we fight your war..." Sly says as he shakes his head, nodding, Sly moves towards the door, knowing Eas-san is right behind him.

As the two exited the bar, Eas-san pointed towards his ship as the two put their robe hoods on, Sly then said, "... We cannot be tracked if we use commercial flight... come..."

Sly says as the two enter the starport... and depart into space on a unmarked shuttle, with an unknown destination.

• 3 weeks later...

*JAster and his party meet up in the cantina. He orders them some dirnks and they sit down.*

"Ok, that was a waste of time, but you guys just saw how powerful Whyl is, he can send a fleet to destroy a Moon. You don't mess with those guys. I'm going to put a comm through to Picollo, to see if he has any ideas."

*With that, Jaster put his forefinger up to his ear and began to speak*

Banned_Sig.jpg

*Jjaron looks through the smoke in the cantina and signals to the busy bartender* I'll just have some jawa juice. *Looks back over at Jaster*

((http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11377&highlight=, sorry, I just had to post that))

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5

*Jaster finished off his drink and sat the it on the table, brakinf the glass and table.*

"Well, I believe it is time to leave. I am not quite sure where to go yet, but I think we will find our way."

*Jaster and crew stand up board their ship and take off.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

OOC: PM myself or Darth Jade for questions on how to we are here. (if any)

IC:

Master Prophet blinks as the abrupt possible future fades from before his eyes. What a mess that could be if they in fact travel to the Smugglers moon, Sly thought. It would be better if they instead, met at a later date. Sensing the others could read his mind, Sly sits at the bar with Eas-san, his friends eyes gazing at him, wondering what this mission was that he spoke of.

"So what is the mission Sly?" Eas-san asked, as Sly regained consciousness... "... oh... nothing old friend, nothing more than a vision."

Sly says with a deep breath, as he leans back in his chair and strokes his chin, reaching out with the force, feeling Eas-san's thoughts, and what his actions wished of him.

"Your thoughts are cloudy.... you don't need to block me from your mind my young learner..." Sly says with a knavish tone....

Eas-san with somewhat of a evil tone looks up at Master Prophet and speaks, "... and you don't need to be reading my mind... Master!"

The tension between the two were building, and Sly felt the hostile tone of voice stab deep like daggers of an enemy.

"As you wish..." Sly says very softly, as he leans back in his chair waiting for Eas-san's move.

Eas-San's eyes suddenly go wide at his quick retaliation of tongue and puts his emotions back in check once again. He looks back at Sly with his apathetic face, managing to squeeze out a smile to cover up his rash actions.

"Sorry old friend...," Pyre begins speaks in the tone familiar to Sly, "...the Sith ways."

He hoped that comment would cover the snappy tongue and the wall around his mind.

"Also, my mind is on my former padawan who is in dire need of my guidance..."

Fenrir trails off for a few brief seconds as he seems to zone out in the situation circulating in his mind.

"I must be off then Master if my services are not needed."

Without anymore said, the Sith finishes his drink and heads out to where his stolen x-wing was stashed, throwing his hood up as he exits out into the harsh tatooine rays.

Eas-San is seen leaving Tatooine

Angelfire sucks cock

Night had fallen upon the Tatooine soil, and the multiple moons of the desert planet lit its surface in a dim gloomy haze. The dark streets were lit by the iridescent lamps that stood on the corners of each passing way. Turning down a remote road, Sly eyes the hotel where he decides to stay for the night.

Checking himself in now days was much too dangerous, too many people knew his face, but even worse... too many people knew his face and wanted him dead. Turning down the dark alley way, Sly centers himself so that a balcony 4 stories up was exactly above him.

Using the force, a burst of strength flowed into his legs as his feet left the ground. Sly floats elegantly up 4 stories and lands on the balcony edge, where he finds no guests in the room. Assuming it was empty, Sly pry's the door open with the force, hoping that there was no alarm, though, he didn't much care anymore about harm coming to him.

Sly was tired, very beat down by the stress of being a Force user. Being hunted was never the best occupation, and the growing dark shroud became harder and harder to fight off.

Sly, sat down on a seat close to the bed. Grabbing the Light dagger strapped to his leg, Sly began setting a very intricate booby trap to ensure that his life would be safe while he slept.

The moons fell into the sky, deeper and deeper, when suddenly; the Twin suns graced the sky with their smooth burning glow. Sly, had gotten a full nights sleep, something he had not received since him and his wife last spent their nights together. Those were times where he found safety, those were times when he was.... it didn't matter anymore, those times were gone. Sly was grateful that his full nights rest came; he was fully rested, and very thankful his energy and stamina were replenished.

Reaching outward with his hand, Sly's dagger flew from the trap and into his hand where it was strapped back onto his leg. Hearing a noise coming closer, Sly assumed that it was a hotel room's keeper, or perhaps a guest, with no time to find out, Sly ran to the window, and leapt into the air, descending upon the sand very slowly letting the force and the soft snad kooshen his fall, where he disappeared into the busy streets.

A familiar force sense comes rushing to Sly through a Force message.

There is no death, There is only the Force. One who seeks you is on Acrid. You will find him there with a dead body. But I must insist you hurry. This is your destiny Sly Stevenson

The voice fades and leave a picture of Pyre standing over top of the broken body of Leonardo Stovachi. The words echo again is Slys mind.

This is you destiny.

asdfgcopy.jpg

The Night of Vengence returns after only a few days. It swiflty lands and ShadowFett steps off the ramp. He sets down the remote he had just bought at the Galactic Gunshop and set it to moniter incoming and outgoing traffic.

"There," he thought, "Now I can leave and still be warned if the Raptor shows up.

He abruptly boarded back onto his ship and took off, set back for the Galactic Gunshop.

Master Prophet rises with the twin suns on the second day. While the sun's rays beat down on his solid form, he prepares himself for the end. Fighting came easy to him, He had been a warrior all his life, peace, was more frightening to the man than was war.

The Twin suns break to Tatooine skyline, the tips of the suns breaking the horizon of the desert dune sands. Sly was very used to killing, but never had he come across and enemy with a face so known as his own best friend, his... last true friend.

Sly wears nothing but his undergarments as he disbands his tent. Quickly doing so, Sly gathers his last remaining professions, his robes... the robes of a Jedi.

Master Prophet: The name itself had linked itself, as of late, with the word failure. Sly had turned his back on his followers, just as much as they had turned their backs on him. He was no longer wanted by the Jedi Order... though, no one openly spoke it, it was very much underlined that he was needed.

Sly accepted who he was and who he had become, this is how he had journeyed so far, only to return to this state, only to return to what he truly was: a Jedi.

Sly kneels down grabbing a handful of the Tatooinian sand, placing it inside a small bag, used for carrying small objects. Sly then picks up his robes, and slowly, places them on.

First, his pants seams fit tightly, but loose enough for easy movement during a fight. Then, the Undershirt: black in color, the tight forming sleeveless shirt stuck very closely to the Prophets body. Next, Sly slides down over his body, a tight form-fitting vest, which drapes down over Sly's pants, just below his waist.

Lifting his belt from the case which his close were held, Sly takes the long, leather, black belt, and buckles the latch on the tightest loop, as to give him tight form, and ensure that his breathing would be regulated, as to not lose breathe to quickly.

Sly's last object, custom design, was that of his silk robe, never worn before. This, had been in safekeeping, for many years now, and it was being saved for the last battle.

He neatly unfolded the Robe, It was long, silky white, with a slightly more shimmer Black trim around the sleeveless edges. The robe had an opening in the front where the shimmer edge also graced both sides. The wrinkles were smoothed with the force as Sly grazed his hand gently over the top of the smooth fabric. Standing, Sly slides his naked arms into the sleeveless robe as it slightly tickles his arms as it touches his skin.

Sliding his feet into the Black hide boots, Sly stands to his feet. Leaning forward Sly's hair drapes forward over his head and in front of his face. Using one hand Sly holds the tips of his hair, as the other takes his Ilum sword and cuts his hair a few inches from his head. The short hair was different, a drastic change for the warrior to symbolize his rebirth.

Sly takes the hair and moves some sand to the side placing his hair on the sand, he recovers the small hole, leaving the hair underground, symbolizing the old Sly's death.

Standing up, Sly takes a deep breath, taking the lubricating oil and rubbing it through his hair, his hair becomes spiky, and a solid form, the hot sun quickly dries the hair and becomes solid.

Grabbing his lightsabers, Sly attaches them to his belt, and slides the saber dagger into his side latch of his boot. Sly takes his sword sheath, and straps it to his back, its sharp crystalline blade concealed underneath the covering.

Sly, born a new, covered in his Jedi Master uniform, a uniform he had not worn in ages, turns, and disbands his camp. Walking back towards the sun, walking back towards town, walking... towards his destiny.

OOC: Alright everyone heres the heads up, many of you have wanted me to leave for a very long time now, I suggest, you pay very close attention to this upcoming battle to ensure your greatest satisfaction.

A loud explosion suddenly occurs above Sly, the sound of a ship coming out of hyperspace. The legendary man stops to look at the sky with his battle ready calm exterior. A light cloud cover, a rare thing on Tatooine, blocks his vision of what ship had just arrived.

Before long, an x-wing is identified as it breaks through the clouds, giving it a slight trail of white puffs drifting behind. Due to the distance and the strong glare from the twin suns, the pilot could not be seen but Stevenson knew who he was. Master Prophet didn't even have to use the Force to know that it was his old friend, his padawan, his mortal enemy.

Something was different about Eas-San now, though. Sly had never been able to feel this part of his friend before. The Sith's mind was open and pouring off more dark energy than the Master Jedi had ever sensed before. His mind was consumed with death and bent on revenge.

Suddenly, the x-wing opens fire on Sly Stevenson. The man continues to stand with his mellow disposition as bolts explode around him and the ship continues to dive down with no signs of slowing...

Angelfire sucks cock

The Blaster bursts explode on the sands next to him, kicking up dust and twirling sand in the air. Sly, remaining as calm as his Jedi Nature could keep him, concentrates on his friends emotions... tapping into his true feelings.

So much hate consumed the man's heart, if there even was such a thing left. It was so strange, never sensed before, Eas-san had truly betrayed Sly in every way, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Used to be trained, used for a pathway to the darkside, used to fuel his anger, Sly was again left alone. No longer apart of any social group, Sly was alone yet again.

The blaster shots narrowed again as the X-wing zooms closer towards the sands. The Mos Eisley streets just moments ago, was filled with people, now lay empty except for one man.

Sly, looking to the sky as if starring death in the face, with no emotion on his face, slowly ... full of confidence, and with a shred of regret, reaches for his saber attached to his belt.

As the Ship moves towards him, a Crystal blue beam spring from the hilt and remains in the clutches of the Jedi Masters hands. His robes begin to swirl as a gust of the force surrounds Sly.

With the power of the force, his increases his focus while temporarily lowering his stamina abilities, confident that the accuracy of the X-wing at that velocity would not make contact.

His calculations were correct as of yet, as the X-wing speeds towards the ground, and towards the Jedi master. As the X-wing comes lower to the ground, the accuracy of the X-wing becomes less stable as the wings are too far apart.

(Slow Motion)

The ship approaches rapidly, but very slow in the eyes of the Jedi master. Concentrating, Sly uses the force to calculate the exact moment, which he needs to move.

"3.... 2... 1..." Sly's inner monologue speaks as the ship is only a few feet away from his face, raising his saber in his right hand, Sly extends his hand upward, and slashes down.

The X-wing's lower left wing is removed by the lightsaber, and the stability of the ship is lost, as the ship spins into a barrel roll, Sly does a flip to avoid the rotating wing that approaches him, landed a few feet to the side, one knee down, and left leg fully extended to the side with hand arm hold himself up for support. Saber in his left hand now, extended parallel with his leg.

Sly watches as the ship spins towards the local Mos Eisley Hotel's back wall, just two nights ago, where he stayed the night.

A dark laugh begins to radiate through the Force as the wingless x-wing continues to spiral out of control towards the hotel, which had just caught site of the soon-to-crash ship. The weak could be seen frantically grabbing what belongings they could and practically jumping out of the windows and scurrying across the streets to get away from the two titans. A few could not make it, and just gaped outside their windows as their end was to come.

The x-wing crashes into the Mos Eisley hotel, collapsing the structure and sending up an explosion 100 meters high. The flames feed off the dry atmosphere for a few seconds then calm down to a scorching inferno.

Now it begins 'old friend

From inside the flames, an indistinct form is seen rising, distorted by the waves of intense heat escaping towards the sky. As he continues his march forward it is clear that it is Eas-San Fenrir, untouched by the explosion and fire. A calm look covers his face as he stares across the town to meet the eyes of Master Prophet with the similar expression on his face.

Pyre stops a few feet off from the flames.

"Did you see this coming Prophet?" Pyre can faintly be heard over the flames, "Did you see this battle? Have you seen your death?"

The Sith raises his hands towards Sly Stevenson and the flames seem to freeze behind him. It looks as if it were a picture or Fenrir had frozen time itself. Only the waves of heat still had movement. Then suddenly, the fire leaps forward, shrowding Eas-San once gain and racing towards the Jedi. It's potency grows as it takes up more and more oxygen on the way to consume the victim.

Master Prophet remains motionless, once again.

Just before the racing inferno hits him, the flames stop and begin collecting, building on eachother, to form a firey wall two stories high. Sly, still motionless, seems to look through the dense wall of fire, looking into Pyre's eyes. Then the wave crashes down like a tsunami, surrounding Sly and devouring him.

Pyre lowers his hand with the fires now stopped at Sly's location, to burn his flesh...

Angelfire sucks cock

The swealtering heat burns the exterior clothing of the Jedi Master. The flame was hot and getting much hotter. The ball of fire surrounds Sly as he remains calmly in the center of the firey inferno, concentrating his mental strength on his physical form to ensure no burning would occur.

Sensing that his former padawan was pushing the flames higher in tempature, his concentration and Vision of the future was not being focused on. Taking this as his time to strike, leaps from his lowered position, letting the force extend his jumping stride, Sly glides from the flames landing a stiff, strong blow to Eas-san's stomach.

The air was forced from the man's lungs as he crumbles inward and slides backwards, the sand kicked up around him. Sly lands on the ground hands clinched, rising to his feet quickly, Sly opens his fists and extends his hands outward, unfolding his hand exposing his palms.

Suddenly, underneath the ground, the watermain for the water supply of the city breaks and water explodes upward, extinguishing the fires to prevent further loss of civilian life.

"I have seen enough... now get up!" Sly says to Eas-san who lays on the sand panting for air. Sly pauses, taking a deep breath, breathing in the force, and everything around him, feelings its power run through him.

Pyre slowly gets up to his feet, heaving along the way. His face was emotionless as he dusts off his robes with one of his hands and turns to look Sly in the face, who was now only a few meters away. The Sith felt the Force coursing through his veins, amplifying his mind with each beat of his heart.

"You dropped this..." Eas-San calmly says.

Eas-San tosses the hilt of a saber to Master Prophet. Then lifts his finger to ignite the beam of energy. A light blue icey beam shoots out, illuminating the eyes of Sly Stevenson. The Jedi's saber. It had been quickly snatched in the single attack Sly had performed on his old padawan, sliding the Sith's hand underneath the robes as the relentless warrior lept at him.

"It might be hard to kill me without one of your sabers," Pyre speaks again with the same look of indifference.

The Sith warrior widens his stance and lifts his hands to get ready for an attack. His feet form wet mounds of sand on the outsides as they move and his hands soon flicker with the reflection of water. He quickly slams his fist down on the ground, sending tiny ripples of sand spanning out around his hand, similar to dropping a pebble in a lake, which die out just before reaching the prophet. The water's pressure slowly drops from the crushing of the metallic watermain beneath their feet, eventually weakening down to nothing but a light trickle. And Pyre resumes his stance from before.

"Now I'll go, that was annoying me," Pyre says with a mellow tone.

Pyre lunges forward, staying low and sweeping his feet beneath the Jedi. The jedi leaps in the air in which Eas-San raises his hands and begins yelling for each Force push he throws at the man. Several soar through the air in order to lead their target, their potency so high that they could actually be seen by the naked eye. Pyre soon follows after them, chasing his Master in the air and altering his own trajectory by manipulating the Force around him.

On the way up, a red saber erupts in Pyre's hand...

Angelfire sucks cock

IC A Bothan walked into a cantina. He was tired, he thought as he handed over his weapons, Hutts are very hard to pin down. His current assignment was to assassinate a very powerful Hutt named Jobala, he figured he could almost retire for the money he was being offered.

He looked around slowly at the donors of this cantina. Scum of every shape and size were here, he thought as he walked up to the bar and ordered his drink. He was not a well known assassin, but he did have access to the Bothan Spy Network. This made it possible to locate almost any target he wanted, and find out everything about them. He smiled behind his drink, you could learn anything for a price.

OOC((I am here for the Sith))

Master Prophet, in mid air, sees his enemy flying towards him with his saber in his hand. Quickly deactivating his own, Sly jumps in the air, feeling the blasts of force coming towards him, one might think he would push his jump upward, however, using the force, Sly pushes his body downwards again; briefly landing on the ground.

His feet hit the ground for only a moment, eye's still fixed on the flying Pyre that came towards him, their eyes met, and Eas-san knew it was to late to change his course of flight.

Sly in a lower stance, raises up, using all the force he had in his body to jump upwards. Sly's left hand reaches out and twists Eas-san's right hand, a few cracks are heard, any further pushing, would have snapped the man's wrist in half, however, the resistance was to great. Pyre's red beam now bends away from the two as Sly intercepts Pyre in mid air, with Sly's right hand he calls upon the Teras Kasi Warrior strength in which he uses on old move, The Rancor First, in which he sends flying towards Pyre's face.

Sly watches as Eas-san's face goes limp at the upercut to his chin. His eyes lose focus, and his mouth falls open at the strong blow. Using his left hand again, Sly pulls himself upward shifting himself no longer parallel, but instead, so that he can kick the limp Pyre in the chest.

The kick was not as strong as the kick before, however, it was more to separate the two. Pyre receives the kick, as Sly uses its resistance to push him away, spinning, and landing on his feet.

Eas-san however, was not as elegant in his landing, the Sith, hits the wet sand hard, and lays there for a moment, dazed and confused.

Taking a deep breath, Sly feels the force, looking downward at the cold, wet sand, that began to harden; and then up again he looked at his target, laying in the mud.

"You should have never come back... The best thing you could have done was run... now look at you... A half broken man laying in your own filth."

He had walked out of the Cantina. He collected his weapons and now had his blaster in hand. He tried to sneak along the side of a building hoping that no one would see him, he made his way towards a cluster of buildings he thought would protect him from anyexplosions from this battle.

He had imeadiatly recognized the two, Sly Stevenson and Eas-san Fenrir. He had seen much about Stevenson on the Bothan Spy Network but knew little about the other. He did know enought to fear them both, though. One was a Jedi and the other was a Sith. This would clearly be a battle to the death.

He watched in facination as they struck at one another with such finese... such efficient killers. He raised his blaster so he could easily aim and hit one or the other, if they came after him.