Tatooine

RaveN

"Vladimir Faust...alive!?" Fynn said with a sort of half gasp. The news Shawn had given was most dire...yet the jedi seemed to be almost not effected by the events he had seen. "This Dace, Scorp and padawan Achzet. We were here on a mission...after an artifact...a sword of amazing power." Fynn said after a few moments of wondering about the new news. "We should had back to to the temple. The alliance is going need our help if my guess is correct."

Fynn read the faces of the others...they seemed to be dissappointed in him. "I'm not going to stick around here hunting for something we may never find when there are people in need of help...if you three wish to stay and continue the hunt...so be it. I'm sorry Shawn seems like the force has different paths for us all. As for me I heading to the temple to see what can be done. Anyone coming with me better board with me in the next few moments..."

With that Fynn moved towards the opening hatch of the Templar. "May the force be with you all..." He said with a quick wave.

'The whole planet must be under siege' Fynn thought to himself. The Imperials never did anything small. His training as a special forces operative made him learn that lesson. If they were going to attack Coruscant, thier fleet would surely follow. Master Skye had healed Ara, and Fynn wasn't about to let her perish at the hands of a madman like Faust. If there was anything that he could do, he would do it.

The Templar lifted of the pad effortlessly, and shot skyward. Its ion engines screaming loudly as Fynn took the craft higher. As he reached the designated jump point the Templar surged into lightspeed in the direction of Coruscant.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Dace was shockjed by the news. Coruscant might actually fall. They must react. Luckily he had prgrammed his droid to send his ship to tatooine and follow them. Dace thoguht of all the Jedi that must of died in that trap. Worst of all, their leader was in captivity. He ran off suddenly to help Fynn, he can;t go alone. They needed as many Jedi there, but they must tread carefully. he entered his cockpit.

"Set co-ordinates for Coruscant, weapons at the ready. We don't know what were going to meet there." The ships repulsors lifted them off the ground, and its sublight engines ran up to speed, and he whizzed out of the atmosphere. He soon got into space, and the Hyperdrive whirred, and chuttered, as he came into hyperspace.

"May the Force be with you as well."

He uttered to the craft that flew away into the stars. Coruscant was where he wanted to be at the moment too, but the confusion achieved by the attack forced him to stay put. He was distracted when his astro droid began to whistle from the ramp.

"So, Tajo has replied. Wonder what he has to say."

Shawn turned to walk inside his ship, the cargo containers slowly but surely being moved into another docking bay. His mind was concentrated fully on getting his ship back into the fight. Suprisingly he almost felt like he was a coward for running from the fight. Quickly he reassured himself that he didnt have a choice, he was given information and he acted.

Soon the message from Tajo was on his screen, their symbol of friendship as the header. He began to read the letter.

"Shawn, good to hear from you after so many years. I see you must still have that bantha poodoo for a ship. Maybe we can change that with some parts I think. Speaking of which I just so happen to have most of your list with a few exceptions. The shield generators and the outer hull plates I can get but I don't have them. Maybe you and your tricks can get me some influence, if you get my drift; have your droid look up Malac Tro-Do. The one thing I don't know where to locate is the replacement conduits and wiring for your systems in the bulk you require. Have your droid interact with the local holonet, I'm sure it can find some. I can have everything ready in a few hours and I'lll send it over personally. Don't worry about the cost, pay me when you can. -Tajo."

Shawn was happy that Tajo had remembered him, it had been many years since they last talked. Ironically they met in a bar fight in the local cantina; he still had a scar on his leg.

"Well R4, get into that holonet and find me some conduit and wiring as per the list. Find me that vendor with the shield generators and plating too; I'll pay a visit to him once you find the address. Maybe using the Force to get me some parts is pushing the rules, but I don't think anyone out here will mind."

Shawn walked down the ramp with R4, who quickly drove himself to the holonet terminal at the docking entrance. He carried with him a large box of tools, from which he pulled out a bolt remover and a crowbar. The clank and racheting of tools began to echo around the hangar as he stripped off the charred and blackened hull.

Scorp hadn't much history with faust he knew him out of reputation more than any direct contact. However he knew he would be needed. It was his padawan he wondered about. As soon as Fynn had left Scorp had walked with his padawan back to his ship. He wondered about his padawan at times however if there was ever a time not too he figured it was now. Boarding his ship he motioned for his padawan to follow him.

"Come on we are going to Coursant."

With that he started up the ship and as soon as everything was ready he lifted off to go and see how he may be of service.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Out of an attempt to speed up the process of stripping the guts of his Corellian freighter Shawn relied on his abilities in the Force. Two crimson purple blades swung through the ships plating as the pieces dropped to the ground. The internal framing and working soon were visible all over the hull. Luckily most of the framing had survived the attack, thanks in part to the very armor that was destroyed.

All that had to be done was remove the bolts, which luckily didn't take all that long when all the armor squeezing them into place was missing. Soon a fairly good sized pile of durasteel bolts lied on the dirt floor. R4 signaled him to view the holonet monitor.

"Good job, we have the address for that vendor Tajo mentioned. I see you found the conduit and wiring I need. Send a comm and request it be delivered asap, if he requires it I'll pay for speedy delivery. I want to be out of here as quickly as I can; we need to get back in the fight... R4 I'm going to have a talk with that vendor Malac; do what you can inside to strip out the systems we will be replacing."

Shawn wiped his hands with a rag and walked off into the streets of Mos Eisley; the address on a pad in his hand. Not much had changed here, it was still sandy, it was still red and orange, it was still a hive for scum and villainy. Some would say that's a good thing.

Soon he came across the building on his list, a big orange building of permacrete just like the rest, with the exception of a giant pile of parts visible behind it. He walked in, as with most places around here a business counter was before him with a scruffy looking older man.

"Malac I presume?"

The man quickly replied, "You got it, what can I help you with young man?"

"I hear word you have in your possession five high output versions of the model SST-1506 Kuati shield generators. As well as approximately 100 dual layer dualloy hull plates."

Malac staired back, "Well, you did your reasearch didn't you. Only Tajo knew I had that high quality stuff lying around in the back lot. I'm gonna send him a comm, he should be able to clear this up."

The old man punched in a short message and sent it over the holonet to Tajo. Within a minute the old man had his answer and extended his hand for a shake, which Shawn gladly accepted.

Malac laughed and guided him back towards the lot; speaking as they went, "Tajo wrote highly of you, said I should give you a nice deal on this high quality hardware. I think I will; but that doesn't mean it's cheap for you, kid. Tajo said you only had credits, but I tell you what. You give me all the scrap from your ship; from what Tajo said it should pay for it in the end, we'll call it even."

"Thank you sir, you've been a good help."

Thought Tajo said I would have to trick this guy to get the parts I wanted. He was probably just kidding around, which is fine by me.

He looked over the merchandise, it was pretty high quality indeed. Especially for a place like Mos Eisley. Tajo had pulled through and got him a great deal, the Empire would have a fully armed ship to deal with when he was ready to go back.

"Can you have this stuff delivered to bay 94 in one hour? I should be ready for them by then."

The old man smiled, "Sure kid, whatever you want. But I have a favor to ask of you. I have an old astro droid that needs a good home, he's on his last leg if you get my drift. He could use a good new owner that can take care of him, you up for it?"

"Sure, I could always use another droid. My astro droid has almost nobody to talk to when im off on some foolish crusade every other day."

With another handshake the deal was done and Shawn returned to his docking bay. R4 was using his leg jets as he flew around cutting and unscrewing. Parts literelly fell and flew from the ship as the little astro droid worked its hardest.

"Well, haven't we been busy. R4, keep it up, I'll start moving all this scrap to a pile for pickup when our parts arrive."

For the next thirty minutes R4 did his work on the ship, while Shawn dragged and lifted the scrap with ease to a now giant pile near the big cargo door where the parts would arrive. The Force was making Shawn a partial superman as he lifted the heavy parts across the docking bay. Soon, the cargo door opened as Tajo walked up and shook his hand.

It didn't take long for him to make Shawn sign the order forms.

"Thanks again Tajo, I'm the one who owes you now. Just place the parts over in that clear area. By the way, thought you said Malac was going to require some tricking."

Tajo didn't even speak, he simply laughed as he walked over the the small train of flatbed repulsorlifts that dumped off his parts at Shawn's requested destination. The new parts weren't exactly sparkling and new in condition, but that would change.

"Ok R4, get over there and sort through the parts, clean them up best you can. Don't want to have half our ship loaded down with sand."

Shawn went over the work his little R4 unit had done, which was suprisingly well done. Almost over done, the astro droid had not only removed the scrap parts, wires, and conduits; he had grinded down the frameworks to their original clean finish. He let out a small laugh as he joined R4 at the pile of parts.

Malac soon arrived with the shield generators and pallets of ship armor plates. The little astro droid was with him, it sure was broken down; but he would fix that eventually.

"Thanks again for the parts, and the droid. I'm sure R4 will be happy to have someone to talk to besides the ships computer."

Malac shook Shawn's hand once again before he left, "You are very welcome young sir. I hope everything goes well; you better not get my parts blown up on one of those crusades."

"You and me both..."

Shawn turned back to his work, as R4 lifted the new hyperdrive into position as he secured it with durasteel bolts. Over the next hour the shield generators, sublight engines, stabilizers, communications array, and reactors were bolted into position around the superstructure. Tajo even supplied four anti-personnel turrets that were installed to supplement the heavy turrets fire.

Shawn and his two droids marveled over their work as they awaited the arrival of the conduit and wire. He took some time to work on the new droid to clean it up, it's tag read T3-N0.

"Hmm, Teno, I like it."

Shawn was happy when the last vendor finally arrived. The twin suns were beginning to set on the horizon; and he didn't want to stick around any longer.

Conduit and wire after conduit and wire went into place linking the new systems to power. The void that was the superstructure of his YT-2400 was now filled with connections and machinery. Most of it looked and probably was old; but coming off a rock of dust part yard nobody could expect otherwise.

"Now for the hull plates. R4, start putting them in place; I'll follow and bolt 'em down."

Shawn grabbed a pouch of duralloy bolts and began to secure the suprisingly shiny dark grey duralloy plates into position. Some had to be 'negotiated' to fit the framing but in the end, it looked pretty good. From Shawn's perspective it was like he had a whole new ship; even if most of the parts were old.

"R4, its time to get out of here. I think we made some records repairing this old beast. Get inside with T3 and bring all the systems online, slowly."

Shawn waited outside until all the systems had been spun up, everything appeared to be working. No mysterious noises or electrical sparking, and for once the annoying stabilizers weren't rattling. The whole ship radiated a new ship smell as he walked inside, which had mostly remained the same. A few panels had been fixed here and there, but it was still the same old cosey ship.

"R4, contact air traffic control, tell them we are departing. Also, send this encrypted letter to Tajo and Malac; it's a thank you."

Shawn turned to work on his new astro droid Teno, it was as Malac said; the droid had been neglected but not unloved. The old man simply couldn't keep up maintenance. You could tell it was friendly by it's nature, if R4 wasn't busy they would probably be introducing one another.

Over the comm speaker came the signal from Mos Eisly control, "The Jolina Tru is approved for departure, thank you for your stay."

"Let's be off then shall we. R4, set course for Coruscant at maximum speed, test out that new engine."

Without a second lost the Jolian Tru flew as fast it's new engines could out of Mos Eisley and into the atmosphere. Soon the dances of light from hyperspace flooded the viewport. Hopefully helping his friends was only a few hours away, and hopefully he wouldn't be too late.

*He sat behind the table in his passenger compartment staring off into space. He had done what some others may not have done. He knighted his padawan a little earlier than the council would have allowed and sent him out into the galaxy on his own. DJK was never a stickler for the rules. He never quite liked the idea of how the council always seemed to preoccupied with meditating on matters, instead of acting. Maybe that is why he doesn't have a seat in the council chambers? In his mind he felt as though he could better serve the force as an indivdual that as the embodiment of the Jedi as a whole.

Something still felt off to him. He felt Azrael's presence leave Tatooine not long after he was knighted. If the situation were different, he would have offered him a ride back to the temple. at least there he could go before the council for an assignment or perhaps take on a padawan of his own. In the begining of his training he felt maybe he was going to slow, yet towards the end, he seemed to be holding him back. Azrael had some other purpose in life. The force named him a Wayfarer. K'munee wasn't sure what that meant, but he was sure the responsibilty of such a title could be too much.

He walked to the rear of his shuttle to raise the ramp, hoping that his former padwan would come running back to him, so he could get all these things off his chest. But it didn't happen that way. The ramp closed and noone came. He walked back to the cockpit, then strapped himself in. As the repulsors lifted his shuttle into the slies above, he looked down over the busy port of Mos Espa. His thoughts went to the boy which Azrael went to rescue. He could feel the conflict between the boy and his father, sympathizing for them. He knew the feeling all to well. The shuttle began a steady climb into the upper atmosphere, then out into space. His navi-comp chimed as the coordinates of the ship's next location were locked in. A quick flash and the ship was gone into hyperspace.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

• 2 weeks later...

Shalord get out from the cantina and looks on his broken x-wing...he might be abel to find a few parts that's still working, and then he can sell them. He begins to search the the ship and finds some parts, He sell most of them and keeps a few for his swoop bike. Now when has some credits maby he can rent a speeder and go to his cave in the dune sea. There he can get his swoop bike and race to win credits..and if it gets really tough he can rob someone. Now when he got a plan he only need to follow it, and he starts to look for someone the could rent him a speeder. He soons finds one that can give him a lift on his dewback. When they are on there way Azel sees that is wasn't too bad after all, but he stills likes mechanical transport better. Once they find the cave the dewback and his rider leaves, and Azel enters his cave and takes a look at his swoop bike. As he expected it needs repairs, but he got the parts he need from his ship, and he starts working on it. After some hours he's done and takes it for a test ride, and it works! He starts to drive back to Mos Eisley cantina to look for a race.

Slicer landed in the desert city of Mos Eisley. Tired from his extreme work out that had lasted for 2 weeks straight he removed his armor cleaning it throughly and went to the nearest medical center to rest up inside of the disgusting smelling bacta. It was he concluded the only true way to heal himself on the inside with out having to wait a week.

After about two hours feeling rested and much stronger he returned to his ship replaced his armor and blaster off the rock. His time in bacta had given him a plan.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

After talking to a few pepole he has found out that's a race is going to start in about 1h and 30min. He signs up in the last min and he is now on the starting line. The race starts and he's going at high speed. Some dumbass has motor problems after Azel 'fixed' his bike. Some drivers blow up, and others just too far behind to be a threat. But there is one that's keeping up with him! A twi'lek, it's the last lap and there side by side.

'Catch this scum!' Azel screams and throws a grenade at the twi'lek, but she dodges it.

'What the!? Are you out of your mind?!' The twi'lek shouts at him. 'Are you gonna try and kill me with grenades!?!'

'That's the plan' Azel says and throws another grenade at the twi'lek. And this time she's too buys yelling at him, so the grenade get's stuck on the bike!

'Oh darn!' She screams before she blows up and Azel wins the race!

Some hours after the race Azel sees that he still don't got enough cash to buy a new ship with hyperdrive. But after robbing a few pepole he does! He searchs for a new good ship and soon he finds a Naboo star skiff for a good price and he buys it! After 30mins he figured out what the buttons do, and he blow a house up but that was an accident.

Then he's good to go and he fly's into space, for new adventures.

Scorp landed his ship near the cave they had been staying at before. It w as approaching the time where he failed with his last padawan and he was not willing to let history repeat himself.

Let me tell you some history my padawan before I send you out on an errand.

First I shall start with the mandalorian wars.

The Mandalorians are a clan-based warrior culture known for their advanced weaponry, incredible training, and unmatched tenacity in combat.

Now during the time of the Old Republic at least 3000 years ago. These warriors felt the need to prove them selves. So they invaded Republic space. The started with the small moon of Duxn Who pretty much shares an atmosphere with the Planet Onderon. The reuplic refused to respond to the aggression so the Mandalorians then moved unto Onderon itself. As the Republic finally decided to intervene the Mandalorians moved on to other worlds quickly overcoming them and conquering them.

This is where it begins to relate to the Jedi. The Republic at that time asked the Jedi for help. Begged them to aid the Republic against the Mandalorians. However the Jedi at that time were slow to act. They felt the true threat had yet to revel itself and that the Mandalorians wars were almost no more than a distraction. Naturally this meant they refused to help the Republic and even prohibited it's members to join the war of their own free will.

Things went down hill from here.

answered this call due to Revan's ability sway large numbers of people. He was so good he could make people turn on those they had been loyal to. However I will get to that later.

Anyway The republic eagerly accept the help from the Jedi, Revan had amassed and so the war truly began. Before it was nothing short of a massacre.

Revan proved to be one of the greatest tactical geniuses in history, willing to make sacrifices to bring greater victories and was able to almost always outmaneuver the Mandalorians both on the ground and in space. Republic forces took incredible casualties throughout the war, in many cases losing as many as ten soldiers for every Mandalorian, but Revan's leadership managed to carry them through victory after victory, pushing the Mandalorians back to Yavin, across Korribanout of Dxun and Onderon and back into Mandalorian space. The war ended at Malachor V Revan had sent a massive fleet of Republic soldiers and Jedi whose loyalty was in question. Unknown to either side, Revan had hidden a weapon known as a Mass shadow Generator. Designed by Zabrak engineer Bao-Dur on the planet. Overseeing its use was A Jedi exile. His or her name has been lost but this person was quite the galaxy shaker. Anyway this person was one of the Jedi who followed Revan to war and became one of his top Generals. The Exile gave the command to Bao-Dur to activate the weapon, and in doing so, watched as the Mandalorian and Republic fleets alike were crushed by the weapon, crashing into and nearly destroying the entire planet.

In the end of this war few men in either fleet survived this final battle. It marked Revan's final move before truly falling to the dark side. This terrible act of destruction caused the Jedi Exile to lose his or hers connection with the force, thus causing a hole within the Force. He was the only person out of all who followed Revan to turn from the dark side, and returned to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. The Council exiled him for following Revan to war, but their true reasons were quite different. They feared the hole within the Force that formed within him, and furthermore feared the failings in the Jedi teachings that he represented. Defiantly stabbing his lightsaber into the centerstone of the Jedi Council, as if it represented the failing of the their teachings, the Exile left for the outer rim.

On the surface of Malachor V, Revan found the ancient Trayus Academy, a former Sith stronghold deeply marked with the dark side. Here he was corrupted by the Sith teachings. Revan and Malak were hailed as heroes within the Republic. Revan left with his fleet, reportedly to pursue the final remains of the Mandalorian fleet, but in truth searching for the ancient Star Forge One year later, Revan and Malak returned at the head of a massive Sith armada, the Jedi and Republic soldiers who had once followed him now Sith. So began the Jedi Civil war.

This war it is also known as the second Sith War and the War of the Star Forge, and is grouped together with other conflicts of close temporal proximity under the name of the Old Sith Wars.

At the final battle of the Mandalorian war, Revan discovered the Trayus Academy on Malachor V, where he was corrupted by the teachings of the Sith. Malachor V was an ancient storehouse of the Sith that was steeped in a darkness so great that it almost destroyed Revan, but he survived and overpowered it: but only by giving in to the dark side of the force and becoming the new Dark Lord of the Sith. It is there he also discovered secrets that enabled him to turn many Jedi to his Sith cause. Shortly after winning the war, Revan, Malak, and the Jedi and Republic forces who followed them disappeared from Known Space.

The Jedi Council was outraged at Revan and Malak's rebellious actions, for they knew there was a more sinister force behind the Mandalorians' sudden offensives. Though they did not know it, the ancient Sith Empire believed dead for almost a thousand years, was in fact hiding in the Unknown Regions, waiting for the right moment to return. When the Jedi Civil War began, the council blamed it on Revan and Malak, and their transformation into Sith. But the origins of the war most likely lie in the unyielding teachings of the Jedi Order, the same teachings that drove the Jedi Council to remain on Coursant and do nothing while the Outer Rim burned. This extract is from the Jedi Exile I metion earlier.

I was the only one who returned to the council after Malachor V, only to be accused of disobedience and immediately exiled.

I was not as angered as I was devastated. Devastated that the Jedi could not even admit their mistakes. That perhaps their teachings were too extreme. That maybe it was better to endeavor to understand why we few Jedi favored action over inaction at the start of the Mandalorian War.

The council called us rash and battle hungry. The dark side, they said, is what drove us, what we sought.

How could the Jedi compare us to such evil when we had sacrificed so much to aid the Republic, which would have surely lost if we had not intervened?

These Jedi, who I began to look on with a different eye. I saw their faces as they judged me on Coruscant. Even they, the twelve great Masters, could not hide their emotions of anger, of hate. Emotions that feed our darker side. This hate and punishment, from the supposed "compassionate, open-minded" Jedi is probably what caused so many to leave the order and follow the new Lords of the Sith: Malak, the apprentice, and the powerful Revan, the master.

Their fall to the dark side is, in my eyes, a failure of the Jedi Order to educate its students to all truths, all secrets. For it is only when you have provided all knowledge and views to a wise student that he or she can choose the right path. Otherwise, his deprived, mischievous, hungry heart breeds a passion which surpasses all logic and drives him to seek that which is held from him - good or evil . . .

And now, I, an exile, wander the galaxy while a new war rages, a war of hate and betrayal rooted in the absolutism of the Jedi and their Code. I cannot help feel guilty that we Jedi, good and evil, are once again the leaders in a bloody war, now pitted against each other. We carry millions of soldiers with words of glory and justice, yet what really drives us are our scars of the past and our lust for revenge.

Shortly before their disappearance, Revan and Malak had gone to Dantooine, where Revan, using secrets he had learned on Malachor V, unlocked a structure of primeval Jedi ruins, revealing an ancient Star Map. This Star Map led them to others, on Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, and Korriban. It was on this last world that their fall became complete, and Revan and Malak, their Jedi ideologies warped by the dark powers they had uncovered on Malachor V and Korriban, became the new Lords of the Sith. Taking the names Darth Revan and Darth Malak, the two friends battled for supremacy, with Revan emerging the victor and declaring himself the new Dark Lord. Revan and Malak, now beholden to the dark side, created a massive fleet to destroy the Republic and the Jedi, reforming the Republic forces who followed them into a militaristic empire and used the ancient Rakatan Star Forge factory, a relic from the pre-Republic Infinite Empire they had located using the Star Maps, to build up a massive war fleet. A year after their disappearance, Revan and Malak reappeared in Known Space, and the galaxy trembled at their return.

Thus began the second Sith War, a conflict that proved even more devastating than Exar Kun's war as even more Jedi fell to the dark side, were killed in battle, or were murdered by specially-trained Sith Assassins. Revan was the greatest military genius the Jedi had ever seen, and it had been through his cunning alone that the Mandalorian Wars had been won, as the Republic soon discovered. Aware of the threat posed by the forgotten of the ancient Sith Empire in the Unknown Regions, Revan was careful to preserve the Republic's shipyards for use after he and his apprentice had conquered the galaxy. His reinvigorated Sith won battle after battle, until a young Jedi Padawan named Bastila Shan came into the fold with her Battle Meditation, a rare and powerful ability of the Force that increased the combat effectiveness of the Republic's forces and attacked the will of enemy combatants, after which point the war became a conflict of attrition. Even with this power, however, the Republic forces knew that they could not hold out forever against the Sith. In a desperate attempt to end the war, the Republic set a trap for Revan and Malak, during which Bastila and a team of Jedi boarded Revan's flagship and managed to corner the Dark Lord on the bridge. As one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time, it is likely that Revan would have defeated Bastila and the remnants of her Jedi strike force, but Malak chose that moment to attack his master's flagship, attempting to kill both Revan and Bastila at once, and so seize the mantle of Dark Lord and eliminate the greatest threat to the Sith Empire in a single stroke. He fired upon the flagship from a nearby battle cruiser, but was successful in killing neither his master nor Bastila, though the former was all but dead. Knowing that a Jedi reveres all life, even that of a Sith, Bastila used the Force to save Revan's life, thus forming a powerful bond between the two. In the chaos, Revan, still nearly dead, his mind damaged beyond recovery, was captured by the Jedi. His broken mind was reprogrammed by the Jedi Council to hide the Dark Lord's old identity, while enabling the Jedi to use Revan's subconscious memories to locate the source of the Sith's seemingly endless resources and destroy it.

((BIG SPOLIER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO PLAY KOTOR))

Revan was enlisted as a soldier in the Republic army and placed under Bastila's command on the Republic warship Endar Spire. Malak, thinking his master dead, devoted all his forces to the hunt for Bastila. In orbit over the world of Taris, the Endar Spire was attacked by a Sith fleet and destroyed. Bastila managed to escape to the planet's surface, followed soon after by Revan and fellow Republic soldier Carth Onasi.

Finding Bastila a prisoner of the Black Vulkar swoop gang, Revan staged a bold and harrowing rescue, then quickly escaped from the planet aboard the Ebon Hawk, along with Bastila, Carth, and the crew they had gathered on the planet. Even as they escaped Taris, Malak's fleet began a planetary bombardment, desperate to kill Bastila by any means. The Ebon Hawk fled to the Jedi stronghold of Dantooine, where Bastila convinced the Jedi academy council to retrain Revan in the ways of the Jedi. After completing his formal training, Revan took Bastila and, while investigating a structure of ancient ruins, uncovered the same Star Map he and his apprentice had unlocked years before. Though the Map was incomplete, it pointed the way to its fellows. Only with the combined information of all five Maps, Revan discovered, could the location of a mysterious Rakatan artifact called the "Star Forge" be found. This would be the key to ending a war in which the Republic could hold out no longer.

Revan, Bastila, and their companions journeyed to these worlds, tracing the steps Darth Revan had taken years before. On each planet, the powerful dark side aura of the Star Maps had created perilous conditions that made access to the Maps difficult. Additionally, the crew of the Ebon Hawk found themselves hunted by Sith and bounty hunters, and confronted with the problems of the local populace at every turn.

After discovering the fourth Star Map, Revan and his allies were captured by the Sith. They managed to escape from their holding cells, but, as they fled toward the Ebon Hawk, Revan was confronted by Malak, who revealed to him his former life as the Dark Lord of the Sith. A vicious lightsaber duel ensued, culminating with Bastila's capture by Malak. Revan was forced to deal with this Malak's revelation and his loss of Bastila as the quest for the Star Forge was stepped up, until at last it was found in the home system of the ancient Rakata.

After gaining the support of this race, Revan was forced to confront a fallen Bastila. Following weeks of torture at Malak's hand, Bastila had at last given in to her hate, fallen to the dark side, and become the Dark Lord's new apprentice (his original apprentice, a former Jedi named Darth Bandon, had previously been slain by Revan during the search for the Star Maps). Atop an ancient Rakatan temple, Bastila attempted to entice Revan to reclaim his former title of Dark Lord of the Sith. This was the climax of the quest for the Star Forge, and it ended with Revan, once again, making a choice that would change the fate of the galaxy.

(based on canon as cited by Lucasfilm)

Revan made the choice of a Jedi, rejecting Bastila's temptation. Enraged, Bastila retreated back to the Star Forge, but Revan and the crew of the Ebon Hawk pursued her as a Republic fleet commenced an assault of its own.

Aboard the Star Forge, Revan faced off against Bastila once again. After defeating her, he attempted to convince her to return to the light side by drawing on the powerful bond of love that had formed between the two during the course of their quest. Finally, Revan again confronted his old friend and apprentice Malak in an epic lightsaber duel as the assault on the Star Forge continued, the Republic fleet now no longer hindered by Bastila's Battle Meditation. During their duel, Malak continually sucked the lifeforce from Jedi held in stasis to replenish his energies, but even this was not enough to defeat Revan. At last, Malak was slain, his life ending in darkness and regret, and the Star Forge was destroyed.

A year after the defeat of Malak and the collapse of the Sith Empire, Revan was left the Republic.

Well two wars in one session I think that is enough for today."

Scorp finnally took a pause and sat down not relizing he had stood. up.

"And now that I have talked your ear off in this hot desert sun I think I will tell you more about a lightsaber.

((Yea I got quite a bit of that info from Wilkpedia.))

Scorp looked at Achzet.

"Now you will receive a History lesson on the Lightsaber as well as different types of the Lightsaber. After all we have already covered the strikes and stances.

The lightsaber is the traditional elegant weapon the Jedi Knights.

. The color of a lightsaber's blade is dependent upon the crystals used to focus it. Blue-bladed lightsabers are loosely associated with Jedi Guardians; green-bladed lightsabers are loosely associated with Jedi Consulars; yellow-bladed lightsabers are loosely associated with Jedi Sentinels; and red-bladed lightsabers are more closely associated with the Sith.

The very rare Great Lightsaber, similar to a standard lightsaber, had focusing crystals and a power supply producing a blade up to 300 centimeters in length. The rare Dual-Phase Lightsaber is any lightsaber constructed to operate at two different blade lengths. Darth Vader's lightsaber is an example of this, as he has buttons on his hilt allowing him to change the blade length at will. The Electrum Lightsaber are lightsabers with hilts forged from electrum.

Electrum is an alloy of silver and gold in case you were wondering. Anyway,...

In the hands of someone trained to use the Force, a lightsaber is a powerful and versatile tool. In the hands of the untrained, however, it is far more of a danger to the user, mainly because only the hilt has mass in any detectable amount, making it difficult to judge the position of the blade accurately during use. A lightsaber can cut through anything (blast doors and enemies alike) except another lightsaber blade. The only known exceptions to this rule are: the cortosis ore, capable of repelling or even shorting out a lightsaber blade and certain types of energy shields. Cortosis ore sets up a feedback loop in the lightsaber blade assembly which shuts it down. Using the Force a Jedi can use his lightsaber to deflect and reflect incoming energy attacks. Lightsabers are melee weapons but can also be thrown for a ranged attack and recalled through psychokinesisa a basic jedi skill."

((Got this data from 1. http://www.answers.com/topic/weapons-of-star-wars I know not the best citation but at least I cited it.))

Scorp stopped as he remebered he had already gone through the styles.

"Anyway now for some History.

It is the principal weapon of the Jedi but are also used by the Sith. After the extermination of the Jedi, lightsabers became rare relics. The use of it is usually restricted to the Jedi, partially because it is too dangerous for an unskilled user, but also partly because, for non-Jedi, blasters are more effective. However, lightsabers remain prized by some collectors, and some black market sales do occur.

Typically a Jedi is given his lightsaber on his first day of training. Jedi Masters emphasise that the lightsaber is a measure of progress for an apprentice as lightsaber techniques take great skill and concentration. It is considered a final test for a Jedi student to be able to construct their own saber.

There was once a speech that went like this.

The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart.

All are intertwined:

The crystal,The blade,The Jedi.

You are one.

The lightsaber is made up of a short polished metallic cylindrical tube (30 centimetres) that emits a beam of plasma that acts as a sword blade.

All lightsabers contain some common basic components

A handgrip ((Find some stuff for you to make one out of and craft it, chances are you won't find a lightsaber handgrip lying around))

An activation stud plate

A safety switch

An emitter matrix

A lens assembly (focusing crystal)((Not color crystal it is the lens))

A blade-length adjuster (only on Dual-Length Lightsabers)

A power cell

A power conduit

A recharge socket

A belt ring (optional)

A crystal((Don't even try it))

Lightsabers are powered from the control studs by a circuits channel and focusing crystal found only in nature on the planet Ilum. Before 1,000 BBY, the Jedi also used crystals from the planet Ruusan. This appears to be a matter of tradition rather than necessity, as there are examples of crystals from elsewhere in the galaxy being used effectively in lightsabers. Since the Jedi control the supply of suitable crystals, the Sith use synthetic crystals that generate a red blade. Some of the early Sith had other blade colors, but as fallen Jedi they might have re-used the crystals of their old lightsabers. Shadows of the Empire has Luke Skywalker using a synthetic crystal in his lightsaber construction. Luke built a lightsaber with a green blade, implying that the Sith intentionally construct their crystals to produce a red blade.

The Dual-Phase Lightsaber used crystals that handle differing power level requirements. These are wired to the diantium power cell, which acts like an energy source for the lightsaber. The crystal is also wired to three knobs: the blade length adjust, the blade width adjust, and the activator. Users of this lightsaber type include Anakin Skywalker, Micah Giiett, Gantoris, and Corran Horn.

A Double-Bladed Lightsaber or Lightstaff is essentially two lightsabers in a single oversized hilt. It is a very difficult weapon to handle, but extremely dangerous in the hands of a master. Notable users of double-bladed lightsabers are the Sith Lord Exar Kun and Sith Apprentice Darth Maul. Kun's lightsaber was both double-bladed and dual-phase. Plus myself. I use a double bladed saber but then again I am not a master. Anyway...

When the activator is pushed, internal power cells create photoelectric energy and the blade is focused from the crystal. A tight, non-thermal parallel beam of plasma energy appears on command which is focused through one, two, or three multi-faceted crystals. The activation button energizes the weapon forming a positively-charged shaft of coherent packets of energy about a meter long. The plasma beam is attracted back to the saber hilt by a negatively-charged, high-energy flux aperture. The plasma packets are recycled to create the glowing blade by a power cell superconductor. The saber hums and scintillates with a distinct sound and has a shimmering blade. The entire functioning processes are completely contained and self-regenerative."

((Got this data from http://www.answers.com/topic/weapons-of-star-wars I know not the best citation but at least I cited it.))

Scorp then paused.

"And Now it is time for you to start retrieving some of the items I said. Naturally There will be some places we have to go together, but for the things I have in mind you will need only yourself."

Scorp then disappeared for ten minutes. Upon returning he Handed Achzet a list of the things he needed to retrieve. Then sent him onward toward the city.

((Ok I WANT 4 yes 4!!! solid posts on this. I want you to tell me a story about how you found your lightsaber parts, the trouble you went through to get them. Where you found your lightsaber parts. I don't want it in a baby lauangue I want long detailed posts. I wants to see real effort in them. I will posts little baby posts between your four posts. If I don't post a baby post in three days then I don't like the last post you made. Which would mean you should Fix it. AND I DON"T WANT YOU GETTING MOST OF THE PARTS IN EITHER an HOUR rp TIME OR IN ONE OR TWO POSTS. And just so you know if you make it four or five posts I might rush you to some place cold. Stick to four I'll take my time. And if you try to do it under four. You not going till you got four. And lastly don't take a month to write these posts out! BTW DON'T BUILD YOUR SABER!! and only the lightsaber parts highlighted in bold will you find on Tatooine. So no crystals or things like that.))

Scorp.jpg

Achzet was slightly overwhelmed by the knowledge just given to him, but it did not matter to him. He was finally going to be able to construct his lightsaber. This was one of the moments he was waiting for his entire life. Now, it was the time.

Achzet walked out of the large cave that he had previously entered their last time on the barren planet of Tatooine. He looked out towards the horizon and stared at the twin suns of the desert planet. He then, began his long journey for the specific parts to create his tool.

The journey was going to be long. He made sure he had enough water for the trip there. When he arrives in a town, he must make sure he gets more water or he may dehydrate.

Achzet stopped to get a small sip of water and to wipe away the thick sweat on his tanned forehead. He pulled out his leather black cantine and opened the lid. He put his mouth to the nozzle and gulped a small amount of the water down. He continued on his long journey towards a town.

After some time, his legs began to grow weary. He needed to get to the town quickly, because the twin suns were beginning to set in the distance.

Achzet concentrated deep in the force and used it to power his legs. He began to run at an unnaturally fast speed. He accelerated even more and became steadily faster, by the second. If one, were to look at him, he would be a blur to their eyes.

Achzet finally saw the entrance into the small town he had been heading for. He stopped and took another quick drink, he then walked into the entrance.

Achzet began his search for the parts he needed.

He needed to find a handgrip for his lightsaber's hilt. He was already certain on what kind of saber he wanted. He was going to have a lightsaber with duel blades. Not only did he want to have a duel bladed saber, but he was going to create a hinge in the middle of the saber so it may split in two. Just in case of his enemy's attack style or if one end of the saber is damaged.

Achzet began to search for a junkyard. He walked for some time before deciding to ask one of the locals for one. He found someone, who appeared to be a Kel Dor, and asked it. They pointed left of Achzet's current position. Achzet thanked the creature and bowed to it. He then walked in the direction specified.

He arrived at a junk shop and began his search for the handgrip. He found a few cylindrical pieces of metal, but most of them were rusted, or to small for him to use for his saber. He searched frantically for a piece because he wanted to get his saber completed. His mind told him to calm down and look for it calmly. He listened to his conscience and cleared his mind. He walked over to the junkman and asked him if he had a cylindrical tubing. The man pointed to a corner of the junkyard. Achzet said his thanks and walked over to the corner. There were many pieces of cylindrical tubing there. He needed two pieces that were about thirty centimeters in length. He piled through the pieces and found a nice piece of one. Then soon after, found the other. He put them in his bag. Achzet then began to look for a hinge and he quickly found one.

Achzet had the first piece of his lightsaber now with him. Achzet was pondering about what color his blades should be. His favorite color was in fact blue, so he decided on that.

Achzet then began his search for his activation stud plate that was another necessity to the lightsaber's creation.

GearsSig3.jpg

((you should work on transitions from one action to another. It seemed a little choppy))

Scorp smiled as he busied himself fixing up his new ship. The insurance angency had done a really number on it. For one the inside was a dull yellow almost as if to spite him. Pulling out a blow torch he grabbed a few materials so that he could make some paint.

Scorp.jpg

Achzet began to search around the large junkyard for an activation stud plate for his new lightsaber. He couldn't seem to find one. He was getting a little exhausted from his trip to the large town. A layer of sweat, yet again built on his face. He took the sleeve of his robes and wiped the liquid off of his now sunburnt forehead.

He decided to search for a while longer before turning in. He walked around the junkyard for a while longer, before getting to the point of exhaustion.

He walked out of the junkyard, but not before saying thanks and paying the Junkman for his newly aquired parts.

Achzet began to look around the large city for some type of shelter or inn for him to stay in for the night.

Eventually, he found a small building with what looked like to be a small inn. He walked up to the clerk and asked the woman if there was room. The clerk nodded and gave him the keys to a small, one person room.Achzet arrived at the room and slid the key in the door. He opened it.

He took a look at the small room and noticed that a layer of dust had developed along the walls of the room. He walked over to it and looked in disgust.

Isn't there a maid for this place or something?

Achzet wiped off a bit of the dust, for this room may be his home for a few days. Achzet then looked at the bed. There were no blankets or sheets of any type. Achzet pulled out his pack and threw his blanket on it. He then collapsed on the bed. Quickly, he sent a force message to his master.

Master, I am staying at an inn currently.I have a few of the parts you specified. I may be back in a couple of days. Good night.

Achzet closed his eyes and drifted into a long sleep.

A few hours later, he awoke. He slowly climbed out of bed and put on his pack once more.

He left the small building and squinted his eyes when the sun met his pupils. He walked around and stretched a bit. He then walked, beginning his search for his activation stud plate.

He walked for a while, stopping to search in a few shops. He arrived at a small shop. He walked in and asked the alien at the counter if he had by chance an activation stud plate. The creature pointed to the back of the small shop. Achzet walked to the back of the small room and searched for the activation stud plate. He searched the back shelves, before stumbling upon the object he needed. He picked it up and observed it, before putting it in his pack.

He know had three pieces of his lightsaber. He was one step closer to completing his tool. He walked to the counter and handed the man the money.

He walked out of the shop and began his search for a safety switch for his saber.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp had finshied painintg his interior blue and red after boiliong his materials to a high degree. Finished with the task he walked outside to enjoy the night air. Briefly he wondered where his padawan could be. Surley it hadn't taken his padawan that long. Closing his eyes he reached out and was sent a message. Smiling ht went back inside the ship and laid down. He missed his crystal a bit but soon he would simply make a new saber. He already had all the parts he needed. As well as for a few other sabers. However it was always fun to let people find all the parts for their own saber.

Closing his eyes he drifted into a light slumber.

Scorp.jpg

As Achzet was searching the town, he noticed a huge junkyard. He walked inside of it and took a glance. He was simply amazed by the sheer size of it.

Something that I need is bound to be in here.

Achzet began to search for his safety switch. He looked around a small area, but had no luck in finding one. He then went to another area.

Achzet pawed through the junk and looked at all of the scraps of metal and such around him. He picked up a large sheet of rusted metal and threw it a few feet away to search for the safety switch in the new hole he had just made in the scraps of metal and iron. He put his arm through the hole and searched around. Still no luck though.

Where could this thing be?

He pulled out his leather cantine and opened the nozzle. He put his mouth to it and gulped a large amount down.

What am I doing?

Achzet quickly pulled it away and placed it back in his pack.

Achzet walked out of the huge junkyard without anything new in his pack. He figured that he would get some water now, so he would be prepared for the way back to the cave.

Achzet found a small vendor and bought a quart of water for his journey back. He walked away from the stand while saying "thanks" to the vendor.

The twin suns of Tatooine were at their peak in the sky as Achzet looked up at them.

Achzet decided to look for his safety switch and perhaps the next thing on his list, an emitter matrix in a small shop a few feet to his left. He turned and walked into it. He searched the place and found a safety switch for his lightsaber and next to it was in fact, an emitter matrix. Achzet walked up to the register and bought the two pieces. He was starting to get low on money. He said, "thank you," to the alien at the register and walked out.

Achzet was beginning to get weary. He began to walk back to the inn he had previously slept in. Shortly, he arrived and walked in and up the stairs to his room. He pulled out his key and unlocked the door. He walked inside and dropped his pack gently and collapsed onto the bed. Immediately, he fell asleep.

Sith were everywhere. The room was lit up with red lightsaber blades. Achzet put his hands on his waste and felt the hilt of his double-bladed lightsaber. He pulled it out and activated it. One side of the blade activated with a snap-hiss and the other activated with another snap-hiss. He took a defensive position and the Sith attacked. He parried many blows before stabbing one of the five Sith. He fell to the ground with a yell and a large thump. The other Sith attacked and Achzet parried the blows and stabbed another in the chest and following up with slicing another across the neck. Three thumps were heard hitting the ground as the two bodies fell, followed by the head of one of them. The final Sith, who appeared to be the leader of them all, lept in and began his onslaught. Achzet parried a few of the blows, but was being overpowered. A sudden pain hit his gut. Achzet looked down and noticed the red crimson blade had found its place in his stomache. Achzet pulled his head back up and looked into the eyes of the Sith. The eyes were full of hatred and anger. Achzet fell onto the floor with a large thud.

Achzet woke up. His face was cold with sweat. His body felt very hot to him. He calmed himself down and wiped the sweat away.

What happened?

GearsSig3.jpg

Was in the middle of a leviatation exerisce when suddenly a strange idea hit him. Placing himself on the floor he started to raise he body upward using only one hand and occasionally the force to balance himself.

To anybody watching him to this one armored hand stand. They would have wondered why hadn't he taken off those heavy robes first. However lost in concentration. Scorp would have paid them no mind. Far to focused to keep from crashing to the floor.

Scorp.jpg

The ship came out of space around the planet. Yue took the ship down and landed. He exited the ship and checked again to see that all was still there. He now waited for the other two to get off his ship.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Procs boarded off the ship and looked around. As soon as everyone was off he drew them into a lose huddle.

"Ok we are here to find and kill a dragon. however it is pointless if all three of us walk around together like tourists. Therefore here is what we will do."

Procs paused then pointed to Yue.

"You will secure Banthnas for us as well as dewbacks. Unless you want to hike it one foot. Believe me you don't. Also get some banthat food. We will be needing that. I estimate that 4 banthas will be enough. Maybe more. And three dewbacks for the three of us."

Then pointing at Anoon.

"You and me will find more info about the dragon. I plan to go to the local bar since it has been rumored that a dragon is somewhere around here. I figure if I talk to enough locals I could find it's location. But anyway you will find out on a different way to bring a dragon down. that doesn't involve a space ship. I already have a plan in mind. But incase my plan fails we need a different one. It will be your job to find that different one."

Procs then made sure that yue was listening.

"Now we should all meet back at the ship in 4 hours. That should give everyone enough time to do their assigned tasks. And by the way nobody here wants to go looking for the other. So unless you shot and bleeding some where. Get your ass here on time!

Now lets do this already. I hate this damn place"

Procs being the man that he was then turned and left for the local bar. Grateful just to be out of the heat for a while. He ordered a drink and scanned the bar. Manly he was looking for humans sinces Humans spoke basic. Gulping down his spicy drink he ask for another before noticing a knot of tightly packed humans all with fear evident in their faces. That or they were simply drunk. Taking his chances and removing the saftey from his blaster he took his drink and started over to the table.

Achzet rolled out of bed and stood up. He picked up his bag and walked out of the small room. He said, "Goodbye," to the woman at the counter and walked out of the inn.

As the sun met Achzet's eyes, he couldn't help but block the rays with his right arm.

Achzet began to walk around the town.

Achzet pulled out the datapad in his pack and scrolled down the page. He found his list of necessities and found the next two on the list. He had to still look for a power cell, a power conduit, and a recharge socket. He continued to walk onward, hoping for a shop or some junkyard that would have them.

"Hey, you!" Achzet heard behind him. Achzet turned around to see a man trying to get his attention. Achzet said, "Yes sir, what do you need."

The man opened his mouth and spoke to Achzet, "Four guys just took my money and all of my possessions that I had with me. You look like a jedi. Could you help me?"

Achzet said to the man, "Yes, I am a jedi. I will help you. Which way did they go?"

The man pointed backwards to where his body was facing. Achzet sprinted in the direction specified and saw a few thugs standing and laughing at the man. Achzet pulled out his vibroblade and spoke, "Return those items to that man now."

The men began to laugh at him. They all yelled at him, "No way. This guy had a ton of money on him."

They all lept at him. Achzet quickly put his vibroblade back on his belt and got ready for them. The first attacked him and Achzet quickly dispatched him with a kick to the chest. Another one attacked him and Achzet grabbed his arm and flung him backwards. A third man lunged at him. Achzet took him down with a spinning back kick to the face. The fourth man threw the money and items to Achzet and ran away.

Achzet eventually found his way back to the man. "I have your things."

The man had a huge smile on his face. "Thank you so much kind jedi. I don't know how to repay you."

"Don't worry about it." Achzet said with a smile.

"Why did you come way out here jedi?" The man said to Achzet.

"I am looking for materials for the creation of my lightsaber. Do you know where I could get some?"

"Right here in my pocket. Here." The man said with a hint of kindness in his words.

Achzet could not believe it. There were the pieces that he needed. He took them and said, "Thank you so much kind sir. I find myself to be in your debt."

"Goodbye" both of them said to each other.

Achzet walked off. He began his trip back to his master.

Achzet approached the entrance to the town and walked out of it. He left the town with a large smile on his face. He began the long journey home.

Achzet quickly began his run to the cave.

It was hot, very hot. His forehead became sunburned once again and it pained Achzet. He used the force to increase his speed and ran much faster than before.

Achzet then saw four figures standing about one hundred yards away from him. He ran up to them and then noticed who they were. They were the same thugs as last time, only this time they had weapons with them. Achzet got himself ready for the fight and pulled out his vibroblade. He looked at the men's weaponry and three of them had vibroblades as well. The fourth one had a blaster.

"We saw the things that guy gave you. We want them now. We can make a ton of money with them. You made a fool of us stranger, but now we are gonna mess you up." the leader of them said to Achzet.

As three of them lept to attack Achzet, Achzet took a defensive position. Two of them landed in front of Achzet and one of them landed behind him. They began there attack. Achzet began to parry the blows and Achzet saw an opening. He seized the oppurtunity and kicked the man in the head. He was instantly knocked out. The other two continued there attack. The two swung at him and Achzet flipped out of the way. The two were not very skilled with a blade from what Achzet could tell. They repeated the move once more, but made a big mistake. They struck to close to each other and the two accidently sliced each other in the chest. They both fell on the ground. The leader of them began to fire at Achzet. The man had very good aim and barely missed him with each shot. Achzet flipped up into the air, dodging a blaster bolt. He suddenly felt a pain in his shoulder and looked at it. He was shot. He fell onto the ground and clutched it. He used the force to slightly numb the pain. He stood up before being shot again in the left kneecap. He stumbled onto the ground. Achzet knew what he had to do. Achzet used the force to lift the man into the air and fling him backwards. The man was knocked out.

Looking at the two wounds, Achzet noticed blood was running out of both wounds. He clutched both of them and began to limp to the cave.

A few hours later, he arrived at the cave entrance and stumbled in. He looked at his master and spoke, "Master, I have the pieces. I was wound on a fight coming back though." Achzet sat on the ground, waiting for a reply.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp had been in this arm numbing postion for many hours before Achzet arrived. Flipping over himself to get up he laughed.

"Really now. Well clean yourself up. I think I will put on a parka for I am feeling a little cold."

Grabbing a parka and slipping it on he slid into the piliot seat.

"I am tired of this hot, dry sticky place. Let's go cool off elsewhere."

Gunning up the engines he blasted away from the desert world and plotted a new course.

Scorp.jpg

Yue simply nodded and went on his way. The heat was intense and his disgust was as bad, but it gave him further insentive to get his task done. He found a trader who had all of the animals that he wanted. The trader wanted a rather fair price for all of them, but why pay full. Yue haggeled with the dealer and bought all of the animals and food for a mere 500 credits. He took the creatures and food and returned to the hangar with the 3 dew backs and 4 banthas. He re-counted to make sure there was enough food for them and then sat in the cooled hanger with 2 hours to go.

"I am going to kill them both if they do not pick up the pace and get their asses back here.

Anoon hated being bossed around, especialy by the likes of Procs, but he bit his tongue and went about his way. Instead of heading to the cantina Bondara made his way to the nearest holonet, searching for any information on Krayt Dragons.

Approaching the console he quickly typed in his query the screen lighting up with scrolling text,

One of the most fabled beasts of Tatooine, the krayt dragon is said to keep growing larger throughout its lifetime. The head of the dragon is is crested with five tapering horns, and its face is armored with dermal bone plates with five large horns grow from its crown. Like some reptiles, the krayt dragon ingests stones and boulders and holds them in a series of gizzards. The smoothest of these stones are known throughout the galaxy as 'Dragon Pearls', and are extremely valuable. The Krayt Dragon can be found in deep caves throughout Tatooine or hunting Bantha (their prefered meal) on the scorching dunes...

No doubt the other two would try and get their hands on the pearls, Anoon would stick to his goal and get it over and done with quickly, if he attained a pearl that wouldjust be a plus.

Reading over the information again, Bondara memorised what he need to know then headed back through the streets towards the ship they had arrived in. Arriving in short time he ignored Yue, taking note he had attained the Bantha and Dewback. Boarding the ship Anoon made for the cache of weapons Yue had also attained.

After several minutes Bondara found what he had been looking for.

"Perfect..."

Procs slide into a seat and quickly saw he was dealing people who were scarred and trying to drink themselves into a stupior.

Perhaps I am in luck.

After a few introductions and being forced to buy everyone a round. He began in a way his interrogation. It didn't take long but he was able to gleen after a lot blubbering that a Kyrat dragon had eaten a friend of theirs less then a month ago. And even gave him directions to the dragon. Smiling he left some extra money to help them get over their trauma and left the bar.

He arrived just in time to see anoon grab a weapon. He had his blaster out and pointed before he even thought it through. He had to remember that they were now a team.

Forcing himself to lower the blaster he spoke.

"Ok so the dragon is south west from here. About 20 kilometers out. Which is pretty close. I say we rest up and move out tomorrow. Also We might need a sniper rifle. I figure if all else fail we can retreat and try to hit it through the eye and toward the brain. But we will need distance lots of distance as well as time.

So lets go over a few plans. I got some and if you got some you should share them. However I suggest do it by datapad. Simply so that way a person could bring them back up when ever."

Sitting down in the dirt he tossed two datapads to the other two men before writing up plans of his own.

((In other words lets pm each other the plans instead of posting them here. ))

The Eta-II Actis landed in a nondescript hangar nearby Anoon's force signature. Horus was considering walking right up to him when he saw another familliar face nearby. This one was less friendly however, as he had last been seen through the barrel of a sniper rifle's scope. Instead, Horus went down a back alley, leapt to the top of a nearby building and observed. Why the hell is he working with a Sith? This is not relevant. Anoon needs to lead me to where Raziel's master is. His force presence was hidden, neither Anoon nor Procs would recognize him.

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

"If you want sniper rifles, I have three in the hold. I pretty much of three of everything we might need in there. Feel free to look around, but you take it you best use it."

Damon went to his pad and started on his plan.

shortly after his masters ship touches down on the barren planet of tatooine, Yoshiba slowly, quietly, and almost expertly slipps his master gaze, and out the door of his ship.

He was tired of dealing with the ignorant sith garbage. For he was arrogant, and just a waste of human space.

His master had aggrovated him beyond comprehension, and he was tired of it. He had had enough, so he slipped away from this incondesent little speck of existance.

He beagn to wonder around the little city, untill he came upon a back ally. One of which held a small shop that sold many little trinkets, and would by things as well.

He purchesed some food, and some water from this little instilation, and he coninued on his way.

As he left the shop he remembered that his ship was still sitting in the Sith academey hanger.

He reached into his cloak and pulled out his comlink.

*connect to my ship* he said into the comlink, and it did so. Giving a conection to his sith infiltrator.

*Comence auto pilot, set coordinates for tatooine, track my comlink signal.* he said to his old CIS battle droids, still waiting inside his ship.

*Roger, Roger* this droid responded, and began to input the coordinates requested.

Yoshiba disengaged the connection, leaving the signal up for them to track, and began to walk around the town again.

He came across another little shop, and he entered.

inside there was a bunch of junk, broken droids, and and ship parts, and other useless junk. he browsed around the shop unitl he came apon and old jedi training remote.

this could come in handy he thought to him self, as he sliped it into his cloak.

He left the shop and sat in the corner of the ally, waiting untill his ship showed up.

"Ok lets combine a few plans I say we strap the thermal detonators to the bantha's bellies, Plus carry sniper rifles and missle launchers out there. Once out there we deploy a mine field and set up the holoprojector to display 20 images of us at the push of a button.

Then we hang back sni[er rifles at the ready while we draw the dragon out using the banthas. The dragon walks into the mine field and we call it a day.

I say we should just take the head of the dragon back since I Doubt we will fit the whole body on the ship."

Procs smiled.

"Well boys lets rest up and do this first thing in the morning."

With that Procs looked skyward before heading inside the ship. once inside he went straight for the weapon's cache checked a few. Then decided to go ahead and sleep right there.

Yoshiba was glad to hear from the droids, as they reported in that they were in the planets orbit. He was tired of sitting around doing nothing while so much was going on in the world.

He wandered around untill he came upon his ship, and walked in it. He relieved on of the drids of its command, and took his seat at the controls, he was glad to be back in his own ship, where every things was familiar

He walked back to the base section of the ship, opened the hatch to his storage compartment, and dumped his gear in there. He walked back to the controls, and sat down at the command chair. He ordered the droids to go into sleep mode in the back, and they did so.

He imput the coordinates for his next destination...only he knew where