Tatooine

RaveN

(( You didn't learn force push yet I noticed in your previous posts, but I will let it fly this time. Next time, please post abilities that you actually learned and I am sorry about leaving the end of my post without an open-ended attack.))

Achzet looked at the sith that was standing above him. He looked directly into his eyes. He was in a considerable amount of pain after the few kicks to his ribs.

Achzet sent a force message to the sith,

Why won't you see the good in you? You know it is there. Why not explore it? I am asking you to cast away your hatred.

Achzet jumped to the side and then leaped again so there was a small amount of space between the two.

Achzet called on the force to help him in this situation. Achzet felt the force flowing through him even more now. He managed to stay calm and focused even though given the present situation.

Achzet used the force to increase his speed once more and charged the man. The man was slightly more ready this time and blocked a few of the attacks, but Achzet managed to land a few very strong punches and kicks.

Achzet knew that his current style of combat wasn't doing him much good at the present time. Achzet decided to a much more unorthodox method of attacking. He began to to unusually placed strikes.

His opponent began to get off balance and Achzet used this moment to leap into the air concentrating on this strike particularly hard, and took a swipe at the man's left arm.

GearsSig3.jpg

Namiad flew to the same spot where Achzet was."I'm going to regret this....." Namiad circled the area that Achzet's master was in, and opened fire at the man who attacked him, with twin repeating blasters. "E6..... I'm probably not going to make it out of this one.....If I had any loved ones alive or any at all, I want them to know.....that I'm an I am Groot."Namiad finally said, before lanching E6 out of the NIMAH.

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

Orik sensed something. A familar presence was approaching, one that emmited a light upon the ground on which he stepped. The dark side was warning him of the arrival of this individual and the sith lord was ready. There could be no other explanation for who he was, for the Kel Dor knew it was a jedi.

The red glow of the blade moved away from the man at the sound of a voice. The words were that of a familiar sound, someone he had heard before.

"Just deactivate the blade and back away slowly."

Such idiocy for a jedi. To even ask a sith to back down on something, to ask a sith to yeild to a jedi. Never! How could the possibility even cross his mind. If the jedi was expecting Orik to give up based on their last meeting, the human was sadly mistaken.

The red glow crept back into his hilt as he stared at the man and looked back to Achzet and Marcellus as they began their combat. The fight was intense, but it was broken up by meaningless dialogue trying to convert his apprentice to follow the light side. It was rather useless. The heart of Marcellus Nero was too dark...too cold...to full of hatred to cast it to the side at the request of a jedi padawan.

The jedi that stood before him was more than just a jedi...but Orik had a different plan in mind than just fighting him right then and there. There would come a time very soon. The man had run off to...wherever a man goes when he knows that his life could be taken with ease. Now it was just the two standing there.

"You will find that I am not the mere acolyte that you had encountered on Coruscant. I am not so weak now. I have come here to see my apprentice and view his progress. I wish no quarell with you for the moment, but rest assured. Before I leave this planet, I will show you my power."

The Kel Dor turned to watch the fight. Before the jedi had a chance to respond, the dark side told him to activate his saber. While igniting the weapon, Orik found that the blade quickly met a blaster bolt and deflected it back to the heavens. The man was back...

Orik leaped over to him, using the force to aid his jump. When he was within range, he used the force to pull him. As he came flying, the Kel Dor used his saber to cut both of his repeating blasters in half. They met the ground of Tatooine just as their owner did as he fell face first. Orik looked at him.

"You have spirit and heart. I will give you that. However, you are not even worth my time."

With a simple push in the force, the man was sent back to the hiding place from which he came from. The exchange was quick and painless, the only loss being that of two repeating pistols.

Orik turned back to the fight and felt his apprentice in the force. Achzet was fighting well, but so was Notorious. The streets were the stage on which these two battled and their masters were the audience. Still looking to the fight, but talking to the jedi, Orik began to speak.

"After Coruscant I wondered one thing. What is the name of the jedi that had defeated me so easily? Now I would like an answer to that question."

His voice was completly void of anger, although it took every ounce of strength within his body to do so. Anger wouldn't get him to answer the question, but it would get him to shut up permanently as soon as Orik deemed it necessary to fight the jedi. Orik viewed the fight and waited for a response.

Scorp had raised an eyebrow toward the Sith when he had deactivated the blade. He felt relief come over him as soon as the man left his sight. Tearing his eyes away from the Sith he looked at his padawan. His Padwan had seemed to be doing more than what his padawan told him he would do. Not to long ago he asked his padawan just what he would do should a pause in battle against should occur he had said simply that focus and calm himself while keeping up his guard. However right before his eyes he was also trying to convert the Sith. Suddenly this Sith Lord spoke and Scorp finally recoginzed him.

" I have no doubt you have grown in your training. I sense it radiating it from you. Sadly though I still sense that the dark side still has a hold on you. Sad I had hoped you would have changed your ways."

Taking a small pause to glance at his padawan he continued.

"I have no desire to fight you. Oddly enough it seems we have an identical purpose here today."

Scorp felt a tremor in the force as the same man who kept showing up and attacking his Padawan once again showed his face. Oddly enough the man had felt the need to return despite how close the man had come to dying. Before he could stop him however the Sith had leapt to engage the man. To Scorp's suprise he sparred the man's life again. As the man was sent away Scorp raised an eyebrow. Before once again tearing his eyes away long enough to observe his padawan for a brief time.

Scorp's focu1s returned to the Sith Lord as he spoke again.

"You wish to know my name? Interesting I felt no malice coming from you. Even more interesting is that you sparred that man's life twice. Even when he attacked you. My name is Scorp Ession."

He turned away from the and watched the battle between apprentices.

"Well may I inquire what your name is for future knowledge?"

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Orik smiled at the fact that he now knew the man's name. To fight a man who's name one didn't know was impersonal usually. The sith lord wanted this to be a different case, he wanted to know the man he would attempt to fight in this case.

Scorp Ession...

The nameless figure that had haunted him for the majority of his training now had a name for which Orik to call him by. Orik reflected upon some of his words though:

"Interesting I felt no malice coming from you. Even more interesting is that you sparred that man's life twice."

Obviously Orik had gotten better at hiding his feelings. He quickly reflected upon the time where a sith had read him so easily at the academy, like his feelings were a display to be viewed by all. Now he was able to hide his emotion, his hate. It was one of the first things that Sirvani had taught him, and it was one of the most important.

About sparring his life...he wasn't worth Orik's time. Such a kill would be hollow in meaning. Perhaps he would become stronger in time. Then perhaps he would be a prize worthy of the sith lord, but until that time, he was a minor annoyance.

"My name is Orik Bendan. I see you're a classic jedi...trying to appeal to the good in everyone. Good is a matter of opinion, who is right or wrong is not for one side to choose. We sith don't believe in hiding our feelings and passions, but rather use them to our advantage. What is the purpose of a life of servitude to people you have never even met?"

Orik and Scorp were both watching the battle, their faces staring intently upon their padawans, yet they were talking to eachother. Orik tried to make sure not to stare at the man's face, for fear of losing control and attacking him. Now was not the time, not when he should be watching his apprentice fight. Soon would come that time...so incredibly soon...Orik could almost taste it. When he finally bit into the sweet revenge, he would saver every last bite.

Orik was hoping to get the banter that usually preceded a fight between a jedi and a sith done with. Two different sides with two different opinions, trying to convert the other. It was quite meaningless in this case. Scorp seemed dedicated to the jedi, and Orik to the sith. The sith were more powerful, yes, but Scorp was too ignorant to see that. Brain-washing by the jedi had done it's job.

"Don't preach on how sparring a man is an action of the lightside. He didn't deserve my time. A jedi would've diffused the situation and then attempted to change the man somehow, or perhaps arrest him. I remember how you attempted to arrest me...but that is beside the point. I felt like doing what I came here to do and killing him wasn't what I came here to do."

*The heat had taken it's tool on the Jedi master. K'munee fell down in the sand, exhausted. He was still holding on to his lightsaber as though his life depended on him. As hot as he was, it suddenly occured to him that he had stopped sweating. Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees, his eyes stained against the bright desert landscape. A feeling of vertigo set in. He felt light headed. He tried to stand up on his feet, but fell over like he was heavily intoxicated.

Over by the landspeeder, was Geki. Still standing there, taunting him with his devilish grin. A small gust of wind, blew grains of sand into K'munee's face. Particualrly his eyes. He squinted, while rubbing his eyes with the back of his fist. The combination of sand and the salt, from his dried sweat stung. He opened his eyes to the blurred bright horizon. As his vision slowly cleared he could see a nearby moutain range and his land speeder. What he did not see anymore was the face of his tormentor, Geki. He had vanished. Actually, he was never there. It was a mirage. A hallucination brought on by his brain baking in extreme heat.

He lay there on the hot sand. After the return of his sanity, he realized what had happened to him and began to tap into the force for healing. He was also trying to use the force to absorb any moisture found in the air to temporarily hydrate himself. When he felt strong enough, he pulled himself up and into his speeder then headed for Mos Espa as fast as he could. After he returned the speeder to the rental place he decided to spend some time in his ship's refresher while waiting for Azrael to report in.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"Sith don't believe in hiding their emotions but instead use them to their advantage. That statement alone shows just how weak a foundation Sith teachings are. I don't understand why you would follow them. For if good is indeed a matter of opinion like you just said then in your eyes good only exists in the eye of the beholder so to speak. If Good exists soley in the eye of the beholder then laws would not exist since everyone would have their own unique verson of what is good and what is not. Therefore civilzation would not exist soley because we would live in a jungle. It upon the accepted rules of what is good and what is evil or wrong that Jedi act upon. Jedi try to uphold civilization while Sith seem to like the idea of getting rid of civilization and living in a jungle. Where might is right so to speak."

Scorp paused for a moment watching his padawan swich styles. And switch in such a way that his attacks were now nearly unpredictable. Rasing an eyebrow he noted with pleasure his padawan change in fighting style.

"You claim to be so rightly guided by your emotions. And your emotions are baised on what happens to you. The underlining here is you. Your actions and emotions are all based off of what your think is right, fair, pleasing, good, or bad, evil wrong. Therefore automatically you assume a superiorty stance that you are better then those around you. That you have some born right to be superior to everyone else in the galaxy. Sith only think about themselves. You want a jungle society so that you can try and prove that you are indeed better, stronger, more superior that those around you. Your very code reflects what I say. Tell me Sith what makes you better than say the locals? What makes you better than me. Under your ideas wouldn't I be more powerful. I have trained longer have I not, I understand more of the Force than you would I not? Therefore how would you be better than me?"

Scorp was getting a little uneasy. He was unable to tell so far how the duel between apprentices would turn out. Feeling the force around him he let it calm his. The force would show him the way.

Scorp.jpg

Marcellus shook off the pain from the punches and kicks that the Jedi had managed to land, but as soon as he began to back away his opponent switched his combat style. No longer could the Sith predict the Jedi's movements, and was forced to rely more on his evasiveness. Trying to back away from his opponent, Marcellus lost his footing, which sent him tumbling backwards. He was on his back there on the ground he began laughing for a moment before speaking.

”œCast away my hatred? Explore my goodness? You are a funny little Jedi, do you really think I would turn to the light”¦Look at me, I am the spawn of hatred. I am what you weren't cut out for. You weren't worthy enough to be a Sith, your mind is to weak.”

jpg0ze.jpg

Achzet lept to the side of the attack, but it still made contact with his shoulder. It stabbed into his right shoulder. Achzet let a small groan of pain, but lept away for the Sith.

Achzet looked at the Sith. He was groaning and yelling about the current pain he was in. Achzet did not blame him for it. Achzet looked at his own wound and blood slowly began to pour out.

Achzet gave a small sigh and began to focus on the wound and the gentle nature of the force. It helped to numb the pain, but it was still there.

Achzet took an offensive position this time and called on the force to make his legs stronger. After a few moments his legs felt strong and he propelled himself at the Sith.

Achzet was too quick for the man and severed his other arm. The man let out a scream of pain.

Achzet flung at him again and took a very hard swing at the man's chest...

GearsSig3.jpg

After contemplating his quest, Azrael decides it is time to return to K'munee. Stretching out with the Force, the young Jedi locates his master and makes his way toward him. Upon reaching him, Azrael bows slightly.

"I have completed the tadsk you assigned me master. The Rancors are no more, and young Tyler is with his father, Unahppy, but nonetheless with his father."

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Having had both of his arms severed Marcellus was in an immense amount of pain. Knowing that the Jedi wouldn't let up on his assault the Sith decided that it was time to leave. Dodging the final attack that was thrown by Achzet, Marcellus used the force to his benefit giving him to ability to escape the Jedi. Inside the Sith wanted to continue the fight, but he knew that it would be a worthless effort seeing as how both of his arms were missing.

Better to run and fight later, than die to the hand of a Jedi.

One day Marcellus shall have his revenge on this man, but for now he would leave him be. He knew that he wasn't experienced enough to finish him yet, and if he didn't pull away he would surely be finished himself. Sensing his master's presence nearby Marcellus made his way towards it, but as he drew closer another presence could be felt, one that he had yet to recognize.

A few months”¦ that's all I need, is a few months. Then I'll be ready for that Jedi, and next time he won't be so lucky.

Upon arriving at the location of Orik, Marcellus spotted his master along with some other person. The man was not the typical type that Orik conversed with, and Marcellus wasn't in any mood to ask question. A trail of blood marked the ground behind the apprentice, both of his arms were missing from the elbow down and he no longer had the weapon that his master had given him. Not bothering to ask questions about the man, Marcellus addressed his master.

”œMaster”¦ I have failed in my battle with the Jedi. I tried to cripple his mind, but he wouldn't give in. He was too strong in the force and used it to his advantage to take control of the battle and to keep it in his favor. I wasn't able to defeat him this time”¦”

jpg0ze.jpg

Orik looked at Marcellus. It was a rather odd site, seeing an apprentice without arms. The sith lord had noted that he showed skill for such little training, and that he had exceeded his expectations. However, anything beneath triumph was ultimatly a failure. Well, perhaps not a failure. Perhaps it was something different. When Orik gazed upon Nero, he saw...chance. opprotunity. A chance to make him stronger than before.

"He is someone, that's all you need to know. Find a medical center, off planet if you have to. The shuttle will allow you in."

Orik whispered something into his ears. It was inaudible to even the jedi, and Marcellus had to strain to hear it. It was heard though, and that was all that mattered.

After his apprentice went on his way, Orik looked to Scorp.

"You ask why I believe I'm better than you? Because although yes, you have trained longer than me. Yes, you may have more knowledge of the force than I do. You, however, have enslaved yourself to strangers, just locals that use their authority over you. You are bound by morality and chained by seflessness. If you gave into the hate, you would find yourself in a different position."

"I may not have trained as long as you, but I'm a quick learner. Not to mention the dark is stronger than the light."

Orik sensed that the man's past had a blemish on it. Some failure was sticking out. Wait...while he was reading up on Marcellus at the academy, he had read about the history of the academy. There were two unsuccessful raids made on the planet by the jedi in an attempt to take it, and some sith by the name of Cineon held the planet. It was a great triumph for darkness and a miserable defeat for the light. Suddenly, the name stuck out...the one who had lead the raids...

Scorp Ession...

Orik tapped into the dark side and molded his will upon it as if he were manipulating clay. The resistence was nothing compared to the power of the sith lord. There was resistence by Scorp's mind though, wisdom and power shielding it. No...not wisdom...but knowledge that was misinterpreted as wisdom surely. For no one who follows the path of a jedi could be wise.

He found a way into his mind somehow, just quick enough to display images of the academy. Pictures of dead jedi flooded quickly into the jedi's brain.

"I also lack responsibilty for the death of my fellow sith, unlike the tragedy that befell the jedi. You are responsible Scorp Ession. You."

Orik smiled, trying to get a reaction out of him. How could he not get a reaction? It would put the jedi to the test of his mental limits to see how he would react. He turned to Achzet.

"You fought well. I trust you have taken enough injuries for today though."

A red blade crept out of his saber, finding it's way into the light of Tatooine. The hum filled the air and was an unnoficial warcry.

"Come, Scorp Ession. Raise your blade and cease your chatter. If you trust in the light side of the force so much, then let the force decide which one of us is superior this day."

Scorp felt the Sith enter his mind and in a flash he remembered something he had made peace with long ago. Despite this however the images still hurt but no longer like a blade slicing into flesh. Taking a step back and shaking his head he removed his lightsaber from his belt.

"If this is how it must be then it is the will of the Force."

Suddenly one end of his lightsaber erupted from his blade. Rasing the cyan blade he felt the connection he had with it. It was almost like it was an extension of him.

Taking a small step back he pointed the blade at his opponent.

"I offer you this chance now. Back down and tend to your apprentice. I do not wish to fight you."

((All right so a moderated duel then? 3 posts 1 on 1 no interference from anybody.))

Scorp.jpg

Achzet walked over to where the other Sith and his master stood.

He heard the compliment from the Sith, but didn't pay attention to it.

Achzet turned to the Sith and said, "You should have your apprentice go and heal. He looks in a considerable amount of pain."

Achzet then turned to his master.

"Good luck master. May the force be with you." Achzet said with a smile. Achzet was going to watch the fight and pay close attention.

He crossed his arms and observed his master's actions.

GearsSig3.jpg

((OOC: I already told him to find a medical center and sent him on his way Achzet.

And that sounds like a plan Scorp))

(1)

The long metal hilt that lay in the jedi's hand had the ability for two blades to emit from it. Yet this man decided to only ignite one to begin the battle. An interesting choice to make, but one that must've been founded on some precedent that Orik couldn't quite comprehend.

If the human truly expected him to give up, he wouldn't have even ignited the blade. The answer to his question was already presented, and it was the jedi to do such.

The only factor that suppressed a chuckle from Orik while Scorp had said that this battle must be left up to the will of the force was the serious tone and rage at the man. No will of the force would govern him. Orik Bendan was a sith lord. The force was a weapon. Never did a weapon control the user. As such, never would a sith bow to the will of a mere tool that he used with complete control.

"You know the time for words has passed. Now it is only you and me."

Orik held his crimson beam up to his face, letting the red glow shine on his features. The weapon had never before tasted the flesh of a jedi, and it would soon get the first sample of many. There was no doubt in the Kel Dor's mind that he would win. There could be no doubt.

Orik tapped into the power of the dark side which flowed through him like water coursing through rivers. It filled his veins and made his blood boil with intensity. Every muscle tensed as it received the power with open arms, embracing the sudden surge in energy as they bulged in preparation for whatever they would be used for.

All of this was channeled into his legs, which now felt as though they could run across the entire planet without any signs of tiring. Orik ducked slightly, bringing his saber down so that it rested on his hip.

In a quick moment, the sith lord darted toward the jedi. Any details in his appearence were lost among the giant blur that was his body. The speed was accompanied by a quick stabbing motion that sent the tip of the saber pointing towards the jedi.

In a near millisecond, the Kel Dor spun his entire body around and ended up with a foot coming at Scorp head level. Reaching under his leg with his right hand, which held the blade, he batted down the jedi's saber to stop an attempt to slice off his leg.

The kick landed perfectly and the man was sent flying into a cantina. People had hid in the public place during the killings that his apprentice had brought upon the citizens, and they now stared in awe at a man who could stop this sith possibly. He held a weapon similar to the sith's and had to be fighting this evil for a reason. This man had to be a jedi; he had to be there to protect the people. Those who hid in the bar weren't just counting on him to repel the sith away from the cantina, for he could come back. They were praying that he would be their salvation.

With the jedi on the ground, the imagery wasn't very promising. The sith lord had entered the cantina and stood in the doorway. His shadow was cast down upon Scorp with the sun at his back. The warmth conflicted with the air conditioning in the cantina. On one had Orik was cold, and the other warm. No matter, such minor thing as comfort was none of his concern at the present. The jedi was the only thing one on his mind.

The Kel Dor gazed at the man. He was too engulfed in the fighting to smile or smirk at his satisfaction. There was no satisfaction, not until this man was beaten. As long as there was a fighting breath within him, there would be no joy for Orik Bendan.

"I have grown powerful in such a short amount of time."

It was silent as death, all eyes gazing upon the two combatants. It was almost as if they were in a vacuum with all air sucked out of the room. No place for sound. Then a step broke the silence, followed by another as Orik walked toward the jedi. The sound echoed throughout the establishment and sent chills down the spines of many there.

Orik stopped about ten feet away from the jedi, who was standing by this time. A red mark began to appear on his face. It was about the size of the part of the foot that Orik had hit the jedi with. This was the most he had ever hurt that jedi. Never before had he so much as made a scratch. Now his benefits were displayed for all in the building to see. The moment was...pleasing.

The silence that had come by Orik's pause was once again was shattered as he spun his lightsaber a few times and readied himself for saber combat.

Orik had located a stool in the corner of his eye. The Kel Dor used the dark side to throw the stool at the jedi, hurling it across the room as he sprinted towards Scorp, his saber spinning and preparing. Within the bat of an eye, Scorp, who was off of the ground, was suddenly surprised by the stool, which knocked his legs out from under him for a quick moment. Orik took this time to send his crimson saber crashing down toward his leg in an overhead slash that was being aided by the momentum caused by the lunge and the dark side. As he slashed, he shouted out something in a voice that was so infested with anger that it sounded almost demonic.

"YOU WILL SUFFER!"

Scorp barley had enough time to block the lightsaber coming down at him as he was swept off his feet. Shunting the blade to the left he prang to the right and looked around. The people inside of the cantina simply stared at the two men. Lightsabers blazing in their hands.

There is far too many hostages here need to make some room.

Scorp outstreched his hand and sent the Sith flying out of the cantina. Bowing to the people inside he calmly step out of the cantina. Blinding sun rays struck him in the face as the harsh heat him him almost like a blow. Scorp knew two things. One the city gave the sith an advantage and two this fight needed to be ended quickly. Closing his eyes he let the force flow through him. Moving as if a blur he rushed to the sith as if he would impale the Sith on his lightsaber at the last momment hehopped to the left and and ended up behind the Sith. In one quick motion he delived a punch to the base of the man's head. However the Sith already in motion seemed to roll with the punch. Not giving the Sith a chance to regroup he attacked him in a flury of moves until they came to an empty hanger.

Scorp finally relented and sidestepped a slash meant to slice him in two. Jumping into the air the smell of exhaust fumes assulted his nose. Landing softly he closed his eyes and felt the nature of the force. His lightsaber the force and himself semmed to merge into one as he attacked in a blur. Landing a punch to the man's diaphram he then pivioted on his right foot and backstabed toward the Sith's gut.

Scorp.jpg

(2)

Orik looked around the hangar. People tending to their ships paused to gaze at the two fighting. Some stood in shock, their hands dropping rags with which they cleaned their ships. Others folded their arms, enjoying the entertainment. Still, others jumped into the cockpits of their ships and hid from the battle.

Orik's observations had cost him, as he received a quick fist to his diaphragm and now saw a saber flying toward his midsection. The cyan glow entered the Kel Dor slightly, illuminating his stomach. Doubling backwards, the sith lord back flipped away, creating as much space as possible.

Looking down, he used his blade to make sure that the wound was sterilized. The pain brought a sweet, sadistic smile to his face and he reveled in it. It fed him, made him stronger. Through injury, power was gained.

The Kel Dor spun his saber around a few times, making it seem as though he hadn't acquired any injury what so ever. Of course it would need bacta treatment, but too much adrenaline was in his system to care. Perhaps it wasn't just adrenaline...perhaps it was the dark side that was so energizing and invigorating that he could go on.

Orik stopped spinning his saber and ended up with his saber pointed straight at Scorp, the end of the crimson blade staring right between his eyes.

The sith lord took this time to look around him, survey his options. There were many different starships that ranged from freighters to fighters, with their owners tending to them. There was a catwalk and a console located at the end of one side that had a worker tending to it. As the man frantically punched things on the console, the hangar door began to close. Orik guessed that the console had did it and that man was most likely trying to keep any other sith or jedi from coming. Of course, he had no way of knowing that there were no others.

Suddenly, four auto-turrets appeared from the ceiling. The cold, lifeless instruments of death stared straight at the sith. A hangar's security...not impressive at all... Well, that is what Orik believed until a small energy shield appeared around each of the turrets.

Oh great...

Orik deflected blaster fire for a few seconds before coming up with a solution to the problem. He took out the blade that he had found in the tomb on Korriban with his left hand, using his right to deflect the lasers that seemed to come at him relentlessly. With a quick throw, the sword pierced through one of the turrets. Calling it back to his hand through the force, he leaped in the air in a flip, using the sword to take out two other turrets in one swift movement. After that, he used the dark side to lift a crate in the air and hurl it at the last turret, which destroyed it and sent the parts of the weapon hurling down to the hangar floor. The entire ordeal lasted all but a few seconds

That was fun...

Orik turned back to Scorp now, gazing into his eyes. It didn't appear much as though he were staring at the man as much as it looked like he was staring through the man, deep into his inner-most being. Into the core of the jedi. Into the core of Scorp Ession.

Orik deactivated his blade for the moment and it crawled back into the black hilt. The sound of the action left only the sound of Scorp Ession's hum and the mutters of those in the hangar. The men and women in the hangar, mainly men though, had started to talk quietly to themselves as they gazed upon the action, their eyes bulging from their skulls in an attempt to further examine each and every action.

The dark side of the force filled Orik's hands, the surge of energy pulsing throughout his arms. There was a Duro and an Arconan working on one ship, each talking to each other in their respective tongues. Suddenly, their yelling was heard as Orik stretched out his hand. The two suddenly levitated and hovered slightly above where they had previously stood.

"Let us see now, Scorp Ession, how you deal with this!"

Suddenly, the two found themselves flying toward the jedi at an immense speed. They were close to the jedi to begin with, and it gave Scorp very little time to react. They collided with him, the Arconan being sliced in half upon meeting the cyan blade.

The scream of the Duro rang in Orik's ears and was music for him. A scream had so much simplicity yet each individual scream was so complex. This one had signs of fear to accompany a shriek of pure shock. Some were high pitched squeals of terror and others were low pitched cries as a warrior received his last blow. Some were quick while others were drawn out and seemed to last an eternity. Among screams, this one's was pleasing.

"A civilian has died at the hands of your blade. Now face my wrath!"

Suddenly, about five men were raised in the air. Their terror was like a flood as it poured out of their souls, knowing that they were soon to be hurled toward the jedi and might suffer a fate like the two other sentients. The sight of the Arconan chopped in half made them cringe with fear.

Orik let out a maniacal laugh as the beings were tossed at Scorp at fast speeds. Two were from behind him, one from in front of him, and two on each side of him. He was surrounded by flying civilians. What would he do?

Scorp leapt high into the air and deactivated his blade. The thought that a civilian had been killed by his blade forced remorse far to deep for him to control his landing. He landed in a near heap on top of a ship. The hanger had also proven to be a highly detremntal area. Summoning the force around him. He suddenly outstreched both his hands and sent the Sith Lord crashing through thehanger wall and out into the empty desert.

Leaping through the hole he had created he watched the Sith stand up. Scorp simply closed his eyes and summoning the force sent the man flying even futher away from anybody else. Then bounding after him he came to a stop ten meters from the Sith.

"Now there is just me and you. Sad that you will not forsake this Dark Path with has engulfed you."

Scorp summoned the force and suddenly the ground underneith the Sith gave way. The loose sand flew in all directions leaving Orik in a ten meter pit. Then with a flick of his wrist he buried the man alive. He knew full well that that Orik would either die from panic or break free from this sand tomb. Activating both ends of his blade he summonded the force and calmed himself. The desert no longer felt hot to him. He was the desert. A small almost unnoticeable bettle crawled across the sand simply on it's way to find food. Scorp was that bettle he could feel it's hunger, as well as it's will to survive. Quietly he walked away from the burial spot futher into the desert. Here is where the stand would be made. Summoning the force he placed his hand to the ground."

((2)

Scorp.jpg

((OOC: The hangar door was closed by a worker at a console, but oh well. I'll roll with it.))

(3)

Orik closed his eyes as grains of sand enveloped him. Everywhere was darkness, no hope for escape. Air couldn't penetrate the sands to reach him, and his lungs were quickly emptying. He would've gasped for air, but that would do no good...no air would reach him. Al that would've met his mouth would be hot sand.

His body burned. All of the sand that had been used to fill the pit had come from the surface, meaning it had been exposed to the sun. It stung his body, but that was the least of his worries.

Frantically, he called out to the dark side. He could feel every single piece of sand, especially those around him. With a massive force, Orik started to lift the sand up from him, and keeping new sand from caving in at the same time.

Everything began to go dark as he was becoming completely oxygen deprived. His eyes began to rest at the thought of death. It wasn't something he was afraid of, not something to dread. Yet he didn't want to go like this. No...he couldn't.

...But I don't have a choice how I leave this galaxy...

Suddenly; he felt something on the top of his head. It was air. Soon his neck was above the sand and he could breathe. The breaths were heavy but filled him with a sense of elation that would've made him jump for joy, had his lower body not been encased in sand. He could see the jedi as the sand from under him had given out and launched him into the pit. Orik called upon the dark side and in a sudden burst of power the prison that encased him had transformed back into the pit, only this time the jedi was in it.

The sith lord jumped up out of the pit, using the force to give his legs strength. As he was jumping, his legs were extended downwards. He quickly pulled Scorp out of the pit using the force. The sand caved in quickly, and the jedi barely made it out. Of course, the pull was so strong that Scorp's gut landed right on Orik's feet. The sith lord flipped back to the ground, landing on his feet gracefully. His foe, on the other hand, fell to the sand with a crack.

Upon examination, Orik had determined that the human's left arm looked broken. Using the dark side to aid his eyesight, he could see the bone sticking out from the flesh.

Orik was now a little ways away from civilization, and his next feat would take quite a bit of concentration. There were jugs of water stacked alongside a house. They were suddenly lifted and carried through the force all the way to the Kel Dor. It was hard to get them such a long distance, and his clothes were now immersed in sweat.

Orik looked at the jugs to his side, and then gripped his saber with his right hand. It was then that he was reminded of the mark that was on his right hand. It branded him as a defeated warrior, all thanks to that man. He would have to live with his failure. Orik Bendan would have to live with that day at Coruscant forever. The more he looked at it, the more rage built up in him. His heart beat rapidly increased until it was nearly beating out of his chest. His head began to shake with frustration, his eyes becoming a more fiery red than ever before. The agony of defeat would not be his this day. He would not be laid to waste in the sands of Tatooine. Orik Bendan would survive and triumph this day and the galaxy would know that he had power. This jedi would feel his wrath come crashing down on him like waves crashing into the rocks at a base of a cliff. No, the waves of hate would swallow the cliff just as his hate seemed to swallow up Scorp.

"YOU MUST FALL JEDI!"

With a great speed, Orik lunged toward the man, his saber pointed backwards as he gripped the hilt with both hands. The jugs of water suddenly flew with him. As he drew near, he raised his crimson blade in the sunlight, his silhouette standing in front of the backdrop that the sun behind him provided. The jugs all met his saber, and water spilled forth on both of their sabers.

The cyan blade immediately shorted out for the moment, but Orik sensed that there was something odd about his crystal. That move that he had made would most likely not be permanent, but it gave him an edge.

His saber, on the other hand, had a hilt that was water resistant, protecting the crystal inside and maintaining the blade. With a movement with his left hand he withdrew the blade that he now seemed to enjoy using quite a bit, the same one he had destroyed the turrets with. The silver blade reflected the light from the sun and shone in Scorp's eye, blinding him for a fraction of a split second.

He jumped in the air with his body perfectly parallel to the ground, extending his weapons from his waist pointed out. The move landed with the silver blade cutting his torso and then his saber swung toward his hand. Unfortunately he missed his blow with the saber and didn't sever anything, but the damage was done.

With a giant head butt that sent the jedi to the ground, Orik started a vicious assault. He put his sword away and his blood red blade was swinging every which way. He couldn't lose. It wasn't an option. He wouldn't fall. Scorp would. The jedi would suffer his wrath. Orik screamed out in a great cry as his saber attempted to sever the man's left wrist.

"VEANGENCE IS MINE!"

The force, the desert, his crystal and himself were all one. From the burning desert sand to the dry air that surround both men, to the very saber coming towards him he was indeed all of it as well being just himself. Leaping out of the way of the incoming saber only made him aware that broken the fore arm of his left arm. gently summoning the force he began to communicate with his crystal.

The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart.

All are intertwined:

The crystal,The blade,The Jedi.

The crystal responded be allowing a burst of cyan light to emerge from both ends of his saber. With the force as his ally the desert became his ally. His wounds painful as they were slowly faded from his mind as he took comfort in the clarity of the force. In the tmie it took for one to blink Scorp had disappered from view from anyone on the ground. Launching himself into the air. The desert beneith the Sith rose with him send the Sith flying up to met him haphazardly. Scorp delivered a powerful kick to the Sith's neck that would have broken it had the Sith not already begun to fall. Using the force he speed the Sith's decent with a simply push. Orik before he knew had slammedinto the ground face first. Landing Gracefully he gripped the saber with both arms. The broken one screamed out in pain at this treatment however Scorp was determined to end the battle. Before the Sith could fully rise Scrop attacked him raining blow after blow upon him. To one standing a small distance off it would seem as if the Sith was being atacked by a wall of light.

Jumping back to avoid a swing from the Sith he summonded the force and with an outstreched hand sent a wave of burning sand toward his foe. the Sith leaping into the air was caught midway by the blow and sent crashing into the ground. Scrop attacked again however the crystal had overworked itself and suddenly the blade shorted out once more. Not detered though he quickly delivered two quick strikes, one to theman's diaphram and one to the rib cage before dancing out of the way of the deadly blade. His Left arm scream at him to stop the mistreatment of it and so letting his arm hang limp he let go of what he had been holding back for so long. Both combatats were worn out. The heat, and the wounds inflicted heavily upon them. Sweat began to drip from his face as he felt the soothing nature of the force give him clarity.

Deep under the sand a bubble had formed. A bubble caused by the force when Scorp had placed his hand to the ground. Commnuicating with his crystal once more he was able to coax a single blade to erupt from his lightsaber but it was all he needed. With the sun at his back the bubble suddenly erupted near his feet causing sand and long buried debre to go flying into the air. During the momentus distraction Scorp dove through it all with his blade pointed at the Sith heart. Orik blocking the incoming blow let Scorp twisted aside and with a downward thrust he severed Orik's left hand from his arm. As the sand began to fall back down. Scorp directed the objects and sand toward the Sith. Soon Orik was buried to his head.

Landing a good ten meters away from the Sith. He knelt to one knee in order to let the force sustain him for a little longer. Deactivating his blade he let the crystal rest with him. After a moment Scorp felt as though the end of the duel draw to a close, Standing up he activated his blade.

"Your are beaten Sith...You should surrender."

Through the force Scorp could feel the Sith's anger and wraith. Feeling his battle mind start to slip away due to exhaustion. He raised his blade and fell into a cat stance. As the force flow through him he could feel the force sustaining him.

"Let us end this then."

Scorp.jpg

Sorry about the delay in the ruling. After reading both sides, it was a tough call. In the end, I think I'll have to award the win to Orik. Good fight, good posting, and I look forward to more from the both of you.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Marcellus nodded in understanding to his master. Without asking any question the apprentice headed for the ship, he was in desperate need of some medical attention. Upon making his way to the Shrieking Falconship he walked up the loading ramp and into the cockpit area, walking up to the panel the Sith spoke.

”œTake me to Naboo, I hear the medical centers there are exceptional.”

jpg0ze.jpg

Orik's head was buried beneath the sand yet again. The sandy tomb had been conquered once by the Kel Dor, and it would easily be conquered again. The dark side flowed through him, stretching out to every muscle in his body and giving him energy to keep going. Suddenly, a burst of force sent the sand flying off of his body and into the air, leaving him in a pit which he quickly jumped out of.

The loss of his left arm, or rather stub now, burned. However, through the force, all of the molecules in the limb slowed down. The temperature dropped considerably and the arm was suddenly starting to freeze in the hot desert.

This is my only way to preserve it...

The fight would have to end fast and he'd have to get the arm and himself off planet. The pain due to the loss of the arm was pleasing to him, only making him stronger. It wasn't a handicap but an advantage. One that he would use to its full extent.

The eyes of the Kel Dor peirced through Scorp's, a sense of pure hate eminating from them like never before. Orik seemed to embody evil itself, even with his recent loss of a limb.

"You wish to end this. I shall!

Orik used the dark side to fuel his right arm, which gripped the black hilt so tight that it was surprising the gallian firestone didn't crack. Using a quick force pull, the jedi suddenly flew toward him. Without time to reactivate his blade, he landed straight into a stab.

The jedi stood there, a blood red blade penetrating his entire body and sticking out of his back. The sith lord held it there for a while as Scorp's entire flesh seemed to grow paler with each second. All the life was sucked out of him and his expression was almost one of shock. Slowly, Orik deactivated the blade and the jedi crumbled to the ground of the planet.

As he did so, his signs of life were quickly fading. Orik tapped into the force and displayed more images at those dead on Cardia, of his failure to defeat Orik, and of Scorp laying there dying in the middle of all these other thoughts and pictures.

"It really is funny you know. How jedi followed you to their deaths, and here you are staring death in the face. It has come to take you, to snatch you up from this galaxy. You have failed Scorp Ession."

Orik wished to make sure that the man didn't die without regret, without sadness. Scorp Ession would not go peacefully, but would rather go as a raging emotional mess as turmoil spun a web around him too thick for him to untangle. The jedi was completly defenceless and laid on the ground as the images of his failures pummeled him mercilessly.

Right before Orik left him, he searched his mouth for saliva. Most of it had dried out due to the intensity of the fight and the hot sun, but he managed to conjure it up somehow and spit upon the head of the jedi.

Turning around and walking away, Orik smiled with pride. Killing a jedi had been the greatest feeling he had ever had in his life. The sensation took him to new levels of elation that could only be rivaled by the feeling he had when he became a sith lord. It was a great feat to have killed this guardian of peace, especially for the fact that this was his first time encountering a jedi after training with the sith. Before he was just a hopeful, and now he had cemented his power within his mind.

He arrived upon his ship, his left arm still in hand. It was taking quite a bit of energy to preserve it, but he would need it. Quickly, the shuttle disappeared from view of the sandy wasteland, and with it, a proud sith lord took off for the sith academy.

However, after the sith had left the area, there was a faint flicker of hope. Scorp was fading fast, but there was still a chance. If someone could find him then maybe, just maybe, he would live to fight another day. Live to remember this day for a very long time, as long as he chose to remember it. Perhaps the jedi knight could be saved by someone, by his apprentice Achzet, who was the only one close enough to even have a chance to get to him in time. Would the padawan be able to save the master? As the jedi would say, it would be up to the "will of the force."

Achzet continued to look upon the duel until all of a sudden his master was lifted and stabbed in the stomache. Achzet stared with horror on his face as his master was thrown to the ground. A trail of blood was left behind. Achzet yelled, "Master!!!"

Achzet sprinted over to his master and began to weep over the body. His master was barely alive and was quickly fading away. Achzet knew what he had to do.

Achzet mustered up his strenght and lifted his master up and began to walk towards their far away ship.

After a few minutes they arrived.

Achzet sprinted up the ramp and ran to a small medical room in the ship. He placed his master in a bacta tank and began the healing process.

Achzet walked to the ship's cockpit and set a course for the Jedi Academy on Coruscant.

The ship slowly took off and left the atmosphere of Tatooine.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Murderer!" Namiad had yelled. Namiad ran to the man who had killed his his brother, when he had jumped from the window. Namiad fired at the man from the window, but the man was already in the streets.

"Cire!" Namiad yelled as he woke up in the middle of a building. Namiad looked all around. There was rubble and debris that led from him to what was probably the door to the streets. "Ouch" Namiad said as he felt a welt on the back of his head. He stood up, trying to maintain his balance when something round caught his eye, that resembled a ball. "How could any child play in a mess like this." Namiad drew closer and picked it up. The ball was wet, and smelled like something that lived in a sewer that had died in the hot sun. Namiad put the ball up to his face, trying to get eyes back in focus, when a piece of the wall came down. The light radiated from the outside wich made Namiads eye twitch. he extended his right arm to cover his eyes, when he saw crimson red dripping from his hand. Namiad turned his attention to his left arm. "S***!!!!!" Namiad yelled as he dropped the head of a middle aged man. Disgusted Namiad wiped his arms on his brown over coat. Namiad walked out of the remnants of the building and walked into the streets where the NIMAH landed. His droid E6 was most likely sold for scrap metal when he lost his sanity. Namiad walked to his ship when a man approached him holding a blaster pistol. The man raised his arm and aimed for Namiad's head. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" the man commanded, still aiming the weapon. "Give me a break!" Namiad yelled as he swung his fist into the mans face. The man fell back, dropping his weapon while Namiad was already in his ship. "Well its been fun, but I dont have any time to kill.....then again, I'm a bounty hunter."Namiad said to himself, as he flew the Nimah out of the atmosphere of Tatooine.....

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

Scorp after some searching brought the ship in at the very cave they had previously been staying. Laninding it he suddenly jumped up and handed azchet the cube he had picked up at the temple.

"I want you to focus the force through that cube. If you focus too little, the cube will turn yellow, If you focus too much it will turn blue. You must find the medium that will turn it green. This will begin to prepare you for precision training. If you are able to do that before I get back try the cylinder. It will be much harder though and it turns purple."

Scorp then left the ship and returned to a certain hanger. After some research he was able to find that family of the one who had died by his blade. After an hour or so he emerged from his talk with the somewhat grieving wife. Returning back to the hanger he made his peace and then returned to this ship.

"You must go into town and find how to build a house. The second stage of your training begins and you should know how to make a house in the desert since that where your gonna be living for a while."

Scorp then sat down more for rest then mediation.

Scorp.jpg

Achzet used the force to lift the cube and began to focus a slowly on it. It began to turn blue and he did not focus as much then it turned yellow. Achzet calmed himself and centered his mind and body so they were one in the same. The cube began to change color. After a short time and with a little frustration, the small cube turned green. However, his master arrived just as it was completed.

Achzet was told to go into town and learn how to build a house in the desert.

Achzet found his way into town and looked for a shop. After a couple of minutes he arrived to a small one that he believed the information to be in. Achzet walked inside of the shop and asked the man at the counter if he had a datapad on how to build a house. The man pointed to a small datapad on a rotting shelf and Achzet grabbed it. He paid the man and said his thanks. He walked out of the shop and began to make his way to the cave.

After a few hours he arrived at his destination. He walked inside and noticed his master was meditating. So, Achzet sent a message through the force to his master.

I found the instructions, master.

GearsSig3.jpg

Well then lets go build a house. That cave is far too smell to stay in.

Scorp stood outside when his padawan returned and after some long hard work they had a useable house.

Moving all the supplies in to a while but when it was all done Scorp turnined to his padawan.

"As a Jedi you must know how to get around with out being seen. Most Jedi do this by doing a very subtle Jedi mind trick. It like a field that causes many to forget you were even there. It works on the weak minded and so we will practice that follow me into town and let us begin."

Soon they arrived in the busy city.

Alright your task is simple bring be back a fruit. However on the fruit vendor should see you. I will keep sending you after fruit if some much as an extra head snaps in your direction, an eyeball, a pointed limb. In order to do this you must find your calm, peaceful center. Then I find imaging that you are not here seems to help as well. If your focus on your goal but you believe that you are not there then others beleieve that you are not there. After finding your calm you should use the force to sort of blanket thier brains, or advert their eyes. Which ever one you find works better for you. I don't expect for you to master this power at first so you can practice before you start your task. I shall stand here and wait. You may begin when ready."

Scorp.jpg

Achzet began to focus and calm himself. He walked into the town and did exactly as his master told him. He believed that he wasn't there. He got the fruit without a problem, but as he was walking out the vender yelled, "Hey give that back." Achzet gave the fruit back and apologized to the vendor.

Achzet was going to give it another try. He walked to a different shop and was concealing himself well. He got out of the store easily and used the force and clouded the people's minds that were around him. After a short time he arrived at his master with the fruit.

"Here master."

GearsSig3.jpg

*When Azrael entered the ship, DJK was in deep meditation trying to purge his mind of his ordeal out in the desert. The hallucinations that manifested revealed some sort of lingering darknest that was festering in his very soul. Residual anger and resentment. But such thoughts would have to wait, his padawan had returned from his trials victorious.*

"Welcome back! You have done well. Better than I expected. I do have a question for you though, when you say the Rancors are no more, what do you mean? Surely you didn't kill all of them?"

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."