Tatooine

RaveN

"This ought to be a fun challenge. But for you, I am sorry. I put you through all that for nothing. But since you were so cooperative, I will put you out of your misery."

A single bolt raced from his pistol and soon more blood appeared on the floor. Now what was once a beautiful Tiw'lek full of life, was now lifeless and gruesome. Joshua boarded his ship and made his way for Coruscant.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Kills:2

Trowas ship came out of hyperspace above this waste of a planet. He just drifted in space for a while. He didn't plan on landing soon. He checked the systems to make sure everything was okay. He sat there stareing down at the planet. One of the suns shone through the window. Trowa squinted agaisnt it.

"Damn this planet. All it is good for is jobs and hiding.

Carnage.jpg

*Just then, Trowa's ship lurched and rocked. It was being blasted by A TIE Defender, as it came at him out of the sunight. It was leading five Assault Gunboats, one of which fired an EMP missile. Trowa's ship lurched as several Ion bolts fried through its circuts. A wall of Ion blasts cit through the blackness of space, toward the small ship, which was already nearly disabled.*

Trith.jpg

Trowa fired at the tie defender. His ship was already nearly disabled completly. He hit the tie defender. It went into a spin towards the planet.

Trowa broke out in a manaical laughter when he relized what must be going through the pilots mind.

One of the gunboats let off a missle. It hit the back near the engines.

Trowa yelled to his passenger. "Brace for impact we might have a rough landing. The life support had given out. They wouldn't last for a whole lot longer in here like this. With only one engine working they were spinning out of control towards the planet. Trowa did his best to glide the ship in without getting himself killed. THe ship spun over a star port and past the city. They hit a dune and came to a sudden jolting stop. Trowa had busted his head wide open. He was bleeding badly from the side of his skull. He ripped a piece of his shrit and tied it around to try and stop the bleeding some. He went back and grabbed Aero. She had been knocked unconcous. He drug her out of the ship. He looked up to the sky. He could see the gunboats coming in. Aero came too... they both ran for the city. They made it into the gates shortly and dissapeared into the crowd.

Carnage.jpg

*SEED agents persue The traitor through the city, their earpieces giving them directions form a sattlite. They fire Glocks and other powerful weapons into the crowd, mowing down innocents. They follow Trowa and Aero. The huntress takes a stun bolt which forces Trowa to assist her. Trowa takes a shot in the right shoulder.*

Trith.jpg

As the ran through the crowd Aero was hit and forced Trowa to help her. Then he got shot in the shoulder. He thought about all of this.

"Why I'm I dragging her with me. I only took her to keep her for talking about my postion.

Trowa smirked

He slid a theremal detanator into her pocket as well as a comm left on so he could hear them and threw her down and ran. The thermal detonator had a 20 second timer on it. His shoulder hurt but pain wasn't much of the thing that bothered him. He lost the guys on his tail. he went to a hotel and got a room.

((Graphic part))

He say down on the bed. His arm killing him.

"Damn them..why can't they just use blaster."

He pulled out one of his knives. He was bleeding badly from his shoulder. His head had stopped bleeding. He pulled out his lighter.

"Mmm been so long since I had to use this."

He heated the tip of his knife up and began to dig for the bullet in his arm. He whinced a bit at the pain but at the same time he was smiling..one of those not quite sane smiles. He could feel his flesh as it was tearing. The deep velvet of his blood ran down the lenght of his arm. He found the bullet. It was lodged in his shoulder blade. It took some time but he got it out. He but down his knife and took out his lighter. He ran it over his cut searing it. He applied presure on the wound as well. After a while the wound began to seal up some.

"God why couldn't I have grabbed the med pack."

Trowa lay down on the bed. Waiting. He knew the would find him. And he would be ready.

Carnage.jpg

Aero realised what he had done and grabbed the denator. She threw it with all her might away from her. She couldn't believe he had left her. Who were these people? She could barely stand up, but she did, and tried running. She tripped and got up again. Her strength was draining, and standing was hard. Aero ducked into an alley, and kept going. She quickly slipped into a back door. She'd hide, and pray that they wouldn't come after her.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

*Right next to where Aero hid, A SEED operative stood, waiting. It was the only place that offered any kind of concealment, so naturally, he waited there. A hand fell upon Aero's shoulder.*

"No need to worry Miss, We arent after you. Your Traitorous companion there also betrayed SEED, destroying one of our warships. Were hunting him. If you have time, We would appreciate it if you would tell us all you know of him, since you obviously have no care for him any longer, as well. We are on the same side now"

____

*SEED troopers burst through the door, Their weapons blazing. Trowa had lost a lot of blood and would have to be some kind of superhuman to keep going. They trained their automatic rifles on his face and jerked him to his feet. The lead agent smacked Trowa's injured shoulder, breaking the burned skin open and resuming the flow of blood and pus.*

"You are foolish to betray a force such as SEED and it's allies, but even more foolish to betray your freind and associate. She could have gotten you out of this, and now, she will udoubtedly be eager to hunt you down as well."

Trith.jpg

Trowa rolled off to bed onto the side as to get cover. He heard them yelling about that one girl or some such. He had been feeling extreme pain a few seconds before but now he didn't feel anything much. He was either working with an adrenaline overload or losing way to much blood. He knew he was outnumbered and outgunned. But he still had a few tricks. There was a window about five feet in front of him.

"So glad I am on the first story now."

He pulled one of his thermal detanators out of his jacket. He sat the timer for 20 seconds. He sat there counting. 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14. He sat it down and rolled it under the bed. 10, 9, 8. He ran for the window. 4, 3, 2. He jumped, crashing through the window guns blazing behind him. He hit the ground as fire and debris rained all around. He got up and ran. He still couldn't feel anything.

"Damn them, why do they have to be so persistant."

He made it to the star port. He remebered last time he was here. He looked around. Their were a few people here and there and ships every where. He found an I-wing. The pilot was just getting out of it. Trowa walked up to the man and tapped on his solder. The man turned.

Trowa looked into the mans pale blue eyes as he took out his knife and slit his throat. Trowa jumped in the ship, fired up the engines and took off. He didn't waste anytime. He made his first jump into hyperspace seconds after leaving the planet.

Carnage.jpg

Aero gasped as the hand fell on her shoulder. She looked, wide-eyed at the SEED being. She didn't know what to do. The pain was overwhelming her and she was hating Trowa. He had left her and attempted to blow her up. Breathing hard, she wheezed out that she had been taken captive by him, and knew very little about Trowa.

Aero's eyes glared at the floor. The male helped her on her feet. She mubbled under her breath she'd make Trowa's life hell if she ever found him again.

*The man assisted Aero to the local bar, where he bought her mild stimulant beverages, to get her thinking right again.*

"Did Trowa tell you anything of his reasons for leaving SEED so quickly and in such a way as to ignite the anger of the Governess?"

__

*SEED agents found the body in the docking bay and searched it. Finding things, they Began plotting their plan.*

Trith.jpg

Aero's head hurt. The man had been nice enough to help her, but she was still out of it. She shook her head. "No, not that I remember. All I know is he was worried and very well prepared for death." She took a sip and looked back at the man. "I was his captive, and now I'm his hunter... I want revenge, and I'll do anything to get it."

The man looked at his comm.

"It appears they have found a slave rigging on that ship he just stole, we can track that to wherever he went... Gather your things, if youre to come with us to Dagobah, it appears this is where he went."

Trith.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jak walks into a small bar filled with all sorts of criminals and creatures. He sat down at a poorly lit table. He was waiting for a a compainion to assist him in his thieving until he was accepted into the Sith. Jak called a waitress over.

"I'll have your hardest stuff."

The waitress left. A few minutes later she came back with his drink. Jak looked around to see if the man was here.

After waiting Jak gets up and leaves the bar. He returns to his ship to find a new partner.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

• 2 weeks later...

A mysterious ship, the Supernova, lands in Mos Eisley. A man--at least he looked like a man--walked out. He finds an empty building to use as his Head Quaters. He puts up a big sign outside the building. "Podracing" it said in basic.

The man puts a closed sign on the door and goes out looking for employees.

------------------------------

Later that night, he returns with two seceretaries, one manager, amd one assistant. He flips over the sign so that it says "Open".

Hells Angel touched down again on Tatooine. Jak walked out of the black fraighter. A man and two droids following behind him. The man was Jak's partner in pirating. Jak's best friend Torn. Torn was a tall man. Torn wore a belt accross his sholders. It held many explosives. He caried with him a automatic blaster rifel. The small group walked past Kaykuto's ship. They headed to a buckeneers bar. Many types of thives hung out here. Jak and his group were looking for a creature named Gratie. The group walked into the bar Jak ducked dodging a chair. Gratie was sitting at a table figeting. They sat down accross from him.

"So Getie my frind. Do you have what I need? Or will I have to kill another family member of yours?"

The creature looked at them and in a craking voice said.

"Yes. I have your cargo. You betters saty away from my family. You hear mes."

Jak face changed. He wasn't as happy as before. He reached over the table and grabbed the worthless creature collar.

"Listen you slime ball. Im wasting my breath on you, and my time. Dont you dare start threating me. You pathetic worm."

Jak sat back down.

"Torn Iwant you to follow Gretie and get the cargo. Take the droids. I'll meet you in the ship."

Jak got up and left. He again walked past the Sith and headed to his ship. He got in and went to his sleeping quarters. A small droid cam over to him.

"Its lunch time. Would you like anything?"

"Yes. I'll have a Turkey leg and wine. Thankyou."

The droid rolled away. Jak sat down to wait for his frind and his cargo.

Edited by Guest

vendetta2.jpg

Jaks crew returned with the cargo. Jak walked out of his room. He saw Getie. He drew his favorite blaster and pointed it at the things head.

"I wont hurt your family. I will hurt you though."

Jak pulled the trigger. The slug went through the creatures head.

"Torn dispose of the body. Then we'll take off."

Jak grabbed his chalice full of blood red wine. Downed it and headed to the bridge. Torn came in the body in a head on the desert floor. Hells angel took off a little heavier than before.

vendetta2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It was dark in Mos Eisley when he awoke. Shaking himself awake, Horus could almost vaguely feel the being a few meters down the alley. He concentrated on him, and things becasme sharper than they had been. This was either because of his slowly gaining proficiency in the force, or the hangover induced headache forming steadily in the back of his cranium. Glancing at his datapad, he noted the blinking low credit warning.

"Well, it seems we have drunk ourselves into a hole again, great job Horus." He muttered to himself.

Looking around, he saw a Wookie taking out the trash from that days business; Some empty bottles, unfinished food, a corpse, and an unidentifiable piece of twisted metal. Moving towards the hulking servant, he retrieved the metal.

"Grrrrr, Hrrrgrr hrrr gRRrrr?"

"I'm just scavenging, it's not like you want it anyway."

Absconding with the metal, the half breed turned it over in his hands. Hmmm, maybe its worth something. I'll take it to Wells, he'll like it.

Turning into another alley, a pair of trandoshan slavers were slashing at each other over some disputed piece of property, with a drunk Rodian cheering the smaller one. The fight seemed to be leening towards the smaller of the two, and with a mighty leap, he punched the other into the wall. Feighning injury, the slaver grabbed his side, withdrawing a hidden dagger cut across his gloating opponent's throat. Dowsed in blood, he turned on the Rodian, dispatching him easily. Slinking away, Horus happened uppon a pair of Storm Troopers.

"Yes sir, and see the blood spatters here; it is most definately the bike that killed the Governor."

Approaching the two, he hunched over, feighning drunkeness. Uppon reaching the troops he yelled.

"He*hic*ey, thas *hic* mine. *hic*"

"What do we do Sir?" One looked at the other and asked.

"Sir you are under arrest. We're gonna take you down to the station, and you're gonna answer a few questions."

Rising Horus stated "Really, and why is that?"

Before giving them time to react, his vibrosword was drawn and he jammed it down through the unfortunate troopers breastplate, simultaniously drawing his pistol. At contact range, he fired thrice into the second Imperial. Surveying his work, the young commando withdrew his blade and replaced it to its sheath. Drawing the impaled casualty's pistol, he fired three shots down the alley, and placed it in the corpse's hand. I hope he's right handed. Drawing the second's knife, he hoped that it was long enough to explain the exit woulnd in his back. Luckily it was, and he slammed it down into the slain soldier. Hotwiring the bike, he rode away, towards his friend Wells' shop.

Wells' shop was on the other side of the city, near the space port. Upon his arrival Horus was immediatley at home. The Quarren assitant at the desk gave what passed with his species for a smile. The interior was decked out in every shade of yellow imaginable, from bright golden yellow to Trandoshan with a sunburn yellow, and impeccably clean.

"Wells, are you here?"

"Of course Horus, where else would I be?"

The diminuative, even for a Bimm, mechanic hopped out from behind a beautiful golden drapery covering a doorway.

"How have you been, Horus? You haven't visited the shop in six standard months, three standard days, four standard hours, and fourty two standard minutes; Or so."

"I've been traveling, listen, I have a schematic I need drawn up. I also have something to sell."

"Oooohhh, is it yellow?" The eccentric little man queried.

"No. It is this."

Horus produced the hunk of metal.

"Dharren, go get the schematics for him; The speeder outside right?"

The Quarren left them to their business. The hunk of metal was polished to a bright metal sheen by the Bimm, and then struck with hammers and other small tools from his belt. Wells sniffed it, and even bit it once.

"I'll take this for one hundred credits."

"Sold, what is it?"

"I don't know, it's strong, it's light, I might make something with it."

They talked for a while afterwards, while Dharren drew up the plans to his speeder.

"Thanks Wells, I'll be back."

"Don't forget those schematics."

"I have them."

The speeder roared away to its stall in the dockingbay where "The Anger of a Patient Man" was docked. Horus opened the cockpit and bedded in for the night.

Edited by Guest

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

The light from the twin suns was painfully bright. Forgot to shut the cockpit again, good job Horus. Well now that we're awake lets go find some food, shall we? Hopping down to the ground in front of the cockpit he instructed his astromech to stay with the ship, and that he would be away for some time today. With no work to be done, the belaguered commando went into the nearest cantina. His eyes adjusted quickly to the low light, a trait his mother had passed to him. A bothan man was walking away from the bar with his drink as Horus Saast walked up.

"I'll have whatever he just got, and whatever passes for food around here."

"Doncha schon." The Rodian bartender replied.

Paying for his order, Horus scoped the bar. I could get out through that window; That's a vent to the outside. His thoughts dominated by planning his escape, he did not notice the old man approaching.

"Hey there's a clone slave show in an hour. You look like the kind of person who would appreciate this kind of thing."

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll think about it."

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

What in the force compelled me to do this? Even if I could afford one, how could I live with myself, owning another being? A column of black robed and hooded clones walked down into the basement, stopping where the last display had sold its wares. It was a crumbling old structure, and Horus was surprised that it still stood. Something about this set of slaves seemed different, but Horus dissmissed the thought;

"Your just getting jittery, Horus, nothing to worry about." He mumbled to himself. This was the first group to be hooded, though. Suddenly, a feeling like nothing he had ever felt before, a presence...like something large on the horizon. The women, he could see that they were women now, had taken off their hoods. They were beautiful, all perfectly the same, except one; the one from whence the presence eminated. Her eyes were captivating, and purple whereas the rest had black eyes, and he felt himself gravitating towards her.

"You like this one, eh? Well, I'll give 'er to ya for, say, 5000 credits."

"You'll give her to me for free." He waved his hand accross the Old Coot's face. He had seen it work begfore, and hoped he could pull it off now.

"What, you think yer some kinda jedi er sumsuch?"

"Uhhh, well I..."

"Who are you?" A voice, seemingly from no where, halted him midsentance. Great, now we're hearing things. Well that's another voice to add to the list.

"You're not hearing things, now answer my question."

Horus Saast, and how are you doing this?

"I have been trained to. We need to get out of here."

No, you need to get out of here. He couldn't believe he had just said that. Or more properly, thought that.

"Listen, I will make it very worth your while to help me out of here."

No, thats all right. I can't stand these slavers anyway, and they work for the Empire, so I guess if I hurt them, I hurt the spawn of a schutta Emperor.

"Listen punk, if your just here to oogle at my stock, then you can get outta the way for the serious buyers." The old coot brought him back to reality with that remark. As he thought of a response there was a rumbling in the building, and dirt started falling from the low ceiling.

"Qastah nuq?"

"Hey, what's going on?"

A piece of the ceiling fell on a nearby rodian, and all hell broke loose. The old coot grabbed the clone next to the woman. Suddenly he felt a hand reaching under his robe.

"What the -" The slaver and Horus remarked in unison. The Clone to the woman's left was drawing his sword, and in one swift cut, she had slit the bonds on her wrists. Turning it in a graceful arc, she beheaded the old man and proceeded to run down the street dropping the sword on the ground in front of Horus.

"E chuda, ey?"

"Hey, what is this."

The calls of the startled customers began to turn to angry yells, yells at the clones, the mysterious woman, and to himself. Horus, drenched in blood, simply stood and wondered what exactly had occured. A rodian drew his blaster and aimed at the bewildered Saast. He fired a wild blast, and his hand was severed at the wrist by the woman, she had picked up Horus' vibrosword.

"You coming or not?" She asked with a shrug, just a hint of venom in her tone. They took off wildly down the street, turning in blind alleys, knocking over trash bins, and generally causing havoc. A human customer charged them in the street. Horus drew his blaster and shot the man in the face.

"I have a speeder bike not far from here."

"That wont help enough to get us off this planet."

"Well I have a ship, but it's not big enough for the two of us."

"We arrived in a transport freighter, it should suffice; but it's off on the other side of the city, so we should get your speeder."

The pair ran into the hanger, and R2-M4 bleeped and bipped.

"No, I'm not here to get you, M4."

They hopped on the bike, and roared off towards the transport.

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" Horus asked as they stopped at a juncture.

Turning about to survey their surroundings, the woman closed her eyes and picked a direction.

"That way."

A while later Horus was becoming impatient.

"Are we still just running through the streets, or do you have a plan to get us out of here?"

They stopped outside an indiscriminate hanger bay door.

"This is it, our ticket outta here." She smiled "And it is going to be us, at least for the time being. I need you to help fly this thing, and you need me for what I know."

"Well ok, but first, what do you know?"

"I know of the force. I know of the Jedi"

-------------------------

He had alerted R2 to the danger, and that they would be leaving without him. "Just fly the ship to The Hanger, yes that hanger, and I'll meet you there. No I don't know when; Eventually Ok? Horus out."

Their ship was a YT-2400, cozy, but large enough for two. It had a beautiful white interior, and better ammenities than Horus had been able to enjoy in any period of time. He couldn't help but wonder how a clone new about the Jedi. They weren't supposed to be people who had lived before, and yet she had. He also wondered why her eyes were different from the others, but he wasn't comfortable asking her yet. Walking through the main hangar, he checked on the speeder bike, and continued on to the cockpit.

"So, where to now?" He asked.

She prepped the ship to take off.

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Scorp landed in the middle of the desert. He exited his ship and looked around. Yes this place whould do fine. He locked up his ship and hiked out of sight of his ship. He then concentrated summoning the force and began to raise to loose sand around him. He conentrated and begun to spin the grains of sand around him as he slowly leviated himself.

He practiced moving hundreads of grains of sand one by one aginst the gusts of wind that appered.

As well as practiced moving the sand in four different directions at once.

Soon he had thousands of grains of sand moving in different orbits around his person. All the orbits interescting at five different points. He practiced this for many hours until he was drained beyond belief.

"Well that was quite the work out. I guess it time for the next planent. This has been a refreshing exerisce but now to refresh another part of my training."

Scorp then return to his ship and blasted off to his next destination.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Aeon stirred in her ship, the voyage had taken longer then expected, but time didn't exactly matter at this point and time. As her ship touched down, she exited, grabbing a few training droids, she also holstered a blaster pistol, her sniper rifle, and a few daggers, she also turned on her Assassin droid which hummed to life.

”œTarget?”

• 1 month later...

Isolder landed his X-wing square in the middle of the Dune Sea. It was midday, and the sun beat down on the surface of Tatooine relentlessly. The Blademaster pulled his hood over his head, and began walking on the blinding surface of Tatooine.

What the hell am I doing here?

That thought had passed through the Blademaster's mind innumerable times since he'd left Coruscant.

I already know the answer. I have no clue why I'm here.

All he knew was that he'd felt drawn here by an ancient power. It was the same feeling he felt every time he interacted with the Ancestral Spirits. But he knew deep inside that this was not the Spirits drawing him into the desert. He knew he had a burning desire to found out what was calling him. He had to know.

Hours passed.

The Blademaster stumbled along now, knowing that the heat was slowly killing him. He'd long ago forgot why he was walking, who he was, how it was he'd gotten into this desert inferno. He just kept moving, believing that his destination would offer salvation. Isolder took the last of the water he'd brought with him and pressed on. The temptation to thrust off his heavy cloak was overwhelming. But even with his senses dulled, Isolder knew that would somehow be a mistake. In reality, taking off his cloak would mean certain death. The sun would burn his face and arms within an hour.

The pull grows stronger. I must almost be home.

Without warning the ground was gone beneath Isolder. He tumbled and rolled down the other side of the sand dune he hadn't even realized he was on. When he came to a stop, the Prince felt cool grass beneath his gloved fingers. Startled, he jumped to his feet. Isolder looked around in amazement. He was home! His home planet that he'd left so many years ago. Here Isolder was royalty. Here the moral judgements demanded of a Blademaster and a Jedi were gone. Here Isolder was free.

Оно не реально.

The voice sounded in his head. Isolder jerked his head around looking for the source. He was alone. Shrugging it off as his imagination, the Prince dashed ahead, recognizing his location. He was only half a mile from his Palace.

Оно не реально.

The voice sounded again. This time he was sure he'd heard something. He stopped glancing in all directions. He was so close to the Palace. For some unknown reason, he felt that he had to enter that Palace.

Оно не реально.

The voice spoke louder and louder as he neared the Palace. Isolder could almost hear it as he reached for the door to his home.

It is not real.

Understanding dawned on the Blademaster. The voice was clear as Isolder touched the button opening the door. Isolder looked ahead to the dark opening and then backward. He saw sand stretching for miles.

It was all a mirage.

Isolder sank to the ground in despair. But still he found cold stone beneath him. The Palace had not disappeared. Isolder looked at the impressive structure. Gone was the Palace from his memories, and in its place was a massive Temple. At the highest point, a solid diamond crescent moon stood, reflecting the glare of the powerful sun of Tatooine. The voice spoke once more.

You fear this all to be a trick of the desert. This is no mirage. Enter the Temple of the Moon.

This was where Isolder had been drawn. Desperation and curiousity drove him inside the dark hall. The cold contrast to the boiling oven of Tatooine shocked his body. Shifting in and out of reality the Blademaster stumbled down many corridors into a large central room. He stood in the center of a massive crypt. Hundreds of shelves housed bodies within, each with the crescent moon symbol above their holes. Isolder stood still, shocked in amazement and weariness. But there was another shock. Standing in front of the last casket was a shimmering figure. The shade was completely white, with a crescent moon and star on his breast. He wore a gray mask and white hood. The figure was staring right at him. Isolder went for his caelestrum.

Do not fear me. Even if you could draw your weapon, you would not have the strength to wield it. The desert has drawn nearly all the life from you.

Isolder's hand drifted from his weapon. He could not understand what was happening.

Do not sit. You would collapse, and slip into unconsciousness. Hold your self strong for just a little while longer while a speak. In life, my name was Marc Spector, the last of the true Moon Knights. Where the power and the Temple of the Moon came from, I do not know, but since the ancient times of the Old Republic, a Moon Knight has always existed. The duty of the Moon Knight was to protect the people of this galaxy from the servants of the dark side. When the Moon Knight died, it was the duty of his spirit to seek out the next person worthy to take up the title and pass on some of his ancient knowledge before he was allowed to take the road into the next world. I did this. But the one I chose was not suited to the job. He rejected the title, and destroyed the suit that held the Moon Knight's power. I thought the line was broken, and so tried to pass on. But I was wrong. I could not leave this universe because the duty of the Moon Knight is not complete. The suit may be gone, but the power lives on. You have been drawn here Blademaster, because the power seeks a new host. A host that has the strength to combat the new servants of the dark side. The Sith, the evil mercenaries and bounty hunters, and all of the other servants have become much more powerful than in the days when the Temple of the Moon was built. We must respond by increasing our power as well. That's why the power chose one with the abilities of you. It was a rare meeting of opportunity that a Blademaster should be suited to accept the mantle of Moon Knight. You are able to wield the darkness without being consumed by it. You will be the most powerful Moon Knight in the many millennia we have existed.

Isolder accepted this all as truth. How could he not? The evidence stood right here transparent before him.

I ask that you accept this power. Become the Moon Knight. If you do, you will increase your knowledge base and ability so that perhaps you may stand against those that threaten the galaxy. But I must warn you. With the suit of Moon Knight destroyed, the power will pass directly into your body. Your appearance will drastically change, and your personality will experience some alteration when my knowledge passes into your soul. For the most part, however, your personage will be preserved. You will be the Moon Knight, but not the Moon Knight. You will be Prince Isolder, but not Prince Isolder. Choose your destiny now.

Isolder suddenly found his mind clear. Perhaps the shade had sought fit to relieve him of his desert weariness long enough to make a decision. The Force told him that this was real, and that the shade had spoken the truth. He also felt no objection from the Ancestral Spirits.

He said that accepting this power will change me. But if I can preserve the Jedi and the galaxy, my personal comfort should not be considered. The Jedi are in jeopardy. Do I really even have choice?

Isolder had accepted the offer, but he did not have a chance to verbalize it. White light filled his vision, and he felt his awareness grow black. Isolder slipped into unconsciousness.

The Blademaster's dreams were filled with strange visions. Visions of past lives that were not his. And always a vision of a hooded white warrior battling shapeless enemies.

That warrior is me.

Isolder, the Moon Knight, awoke with a start. He was inside his X-wing. He did not even consider that it had all been a dream. The new clothes he wore, the complete loss of color in his hair told him that he'd been changed. For better or worse he'd accepted the knowledge and power of the Moon Knight. The Final Flash headed for Coruscant.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Black's ship exited out of hyperspace into the desert planet of Tatooine. The planet was unique in it's own way, two suns to make you hotter then hell, and well, a nice vacation spot. As Black's ship landed, he pulled out the lung and moved it to the metal table in his ship, bringing out the dagger once again, he cut it in half vertically. As he went through his medical supply above his head, he pulled out a needle, plugging it in the left side of the lung. Green acid began to poor out of it and into the small bottle connected to the needle. Yes, Toli-X, wow, it was great, and it was in the hands of Black. Throwing the used lung out of the hull and into the heat, he retreated back to his safe, bringing out the canteen.

He squeezed the top of the needle, as it began to flow out and into it. So, he had poison, blood, and Toli-X. Excellent. He sealed the 'teen and placed it back in the safe. He also put the explosive and Phond on the passenger seat. Now, he was done with collecting... those objects, he needed something real, something unique, and soon, he hoped that would be completed.

A need a heart, eyes, and bile. Oh, bile, just so the poison could sit... this is going to be fun.

He propped his legs above the wheel in his cruiser, nodding off to sleep, waiting.

Black.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kakuto Ryu emerged from a cave on Tatooine, a mysterious exchange having taken place in the dark place in the land of twin suns. He had landed many days ago, and had recently concluded his business. He boarded his ship and was followed closely by a small cargo ship, in which he carried a few simple tools that he hoped to use in what was to come. The Cargo ship he had, quite surprisingly, just purchased from the nearest space port. A small weaponless ship, in the desert world it's exchange went unnoticed. Kakuto's ship, a very small fighter, was actually loaded inside the cargo ship along with his new items. Having slave rigged the navicomputer of the cargo ship to his own, Kakuto took off, heading out of the system too the hub of the galaxy--

Coruscant.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif