Tatooine

RaveN

"I know not if Onderin knows. My feelings tell me that Keiran may attempt to bring more Jedi over to the Dark Side. Anyone that is a friend of Keiran or a former padawan may be being targeted by Keiran. Even Dhan-Jaroe may be a target. More and more Jedi are turning to the Dark Side. I thought that Gantoris was just an odd occurence, but now Keiran's turning may be enough for other Jedi to lose hope and turn as well."

"I'm sorry Kira, but I'm not very knowledgeable in that area. I never developed much of a bond with my padawans. Probably why there careers never went very far. They're both dead now. One turned to the dark side. My only advice to you is to not let your emotions interupt his training. He must understand that you are his teacher, and for at least during the duration of his apprenticeship, he must focus on the present."

Kirana would probably be surprised, as Hou-Jo talked with more knowledge that she had led on.

"Tell me something, and be honest, I'll most likely be able to tell if you're lying anyways; does his growing affection for you have the potential to have a negative impact on his training? In your honest opinion, will his feelings for you cause him to take his training less seriously?"

”œTruthfully”¦ I don't think it will effect him that way”¦ he seems to thrive on the challenge. As long as I don't slip up and give into him he works harder to get my ”˜approval' in the hope for something more”¦”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"I do not question his intent to become a Jedi... only the road he walks to get there. I had the misfortune to have to walk the road alone, something that I do not wish on anyone else. Considering that I was in the IJA and the RJO both, and then never having a Master, it is the blessing of the Force I'm the Jedi I am today. Though his affection for you is troubling. If he grows to accept it, he may fear that the connection will be cut. That cannot be allowed... fear of loss is a path to the dark side. More turning to the dark side is not what the Jedi needs now, our numbers are dwindling as it is. Currently the Council has decided to put all Jedi not on the Council under trial. Those who are undeserving of their rank, Knight or Master, is to be stripped of it. We cannot have ill-trained Jedi passing their imperfections to others. Does Locke have a position within the Rebellion?"

”˜He doesn't have an official position in the Rebellion. I came across him hanging off an antenna on Coruscant. Found him through his pulse in the Force. I've been passing him off as my personal aide so that it isn't common knowledge to the remaining rebels that I am a Jedi. While I am proud to be a Knight, I felt it the safest option that it not be commonly known. Knowledge of that fact would have only caused me to become a greater target for the enemy. I feel now that because of Keiran's fall, that knowledge and the advantage I had against the enemy will now be lost.'

She glanced from one to the other and back again.

”˜He has caused a few lines of speculation on the base as to why I would have him around, but so far no-one has seen exactly why.'

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Hou-Jo nodded, "I see. Once the evacuation to the new planet, since it appears inconvient to you to go to the temple, I will come to you and evaluate your padawan's current progression. Just as a precaution... of course." Hou-Jo looked over at Locke for a moment then back at Kirana, "Do you wish to take military action against the Empire, or do you feel it isn't necessary?"

She thought on what Master Hou-Jo had said about Locke fearing a loss of their connection. Having him with her the last few weeks had certainly been a different experience for her, but one she was glad of. She kind of felt just as connected to her padawan as he was to her, maybe not on quite the same level but they certainly had formed a close friendship, one that she was happy to have. She couldn't see a reason to even want to break it and the thought of him falling to the darkside almost frightened her. If it were up to her, she would not let that happen”¦ not on her watch. She nodded in agreement to having him evaluated after the evac. On the other matter, she fell thoughtful

”œI think it wise to have at least part of a strike force ready against the Empire. Large enough to combat whatever they might throw at us, but small enough to leave at a moments notice if the battle doesn't look like going our way. I prefer conservation of life over thoughtless slaughter. I will have to converse with Onderin over this of course.”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Piro landed the transport and had the two thousand priest and soldirs exit so that they could enslave a population to do all of Khorne's strenuous labor.

"Alright, I plan to enslave several Tusken Encampments, so lets make it quick and save only the strong for the slaves."

Piro led his men out through the desert to find Tusken encampments. He would fuffill Khorne's wishes.

"I personally don't understand what happened. I sent my transmission to the main holonet feed, but for some odd reason it ended up somewhere completely different. Nothing against the wookies, but that was rather disturbing to me, when I found out where it ended up. At least we can be sure that the Empire didn't find the message. Nevertheless, I think you should leave in case the Empire plans to pursue you here. Unless, of course, there is anything else you want to talk about." Just then Hou-Jo felt a distrubance in the Force.

"And with you Master"

Nodding her head in compliance as the Jedi Master faded from view she hit the comm terminal, changing the transport's orders again. Both craft landed and the extra passenger from the freighter moved back to the transport before both lifted off again, heading to their separate destinations.

Kira was still getting strange looks from Locke from ”˜talking to herself' and she hid a grin.

”œI'm sure you felt the presence of another with us just now. I had a visitation from a Jedi Master. One you will meet with in the future, but for now, we head to Coruscant again to see Onderin. I need to speak to him about a couple of important matters.”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Piro marched his troops on through the deserts of Tatooine and eventually found a Tusken encampment.

"All right men this is it, let the slaoughter begin!"

Piro and his tropps began to decimate the Raiders and when one proved to be a slight challeng he was quickly knocked down and bound. The only ones that were captured were males because they were being much more territorial. When the battle was over the had only 40 slaves, clearly not enough. Piro figured that they would have to at least capture three more camps.

"Men, lets move out!"

Piro led his troops further into the desert away from the blood-soaked sands of the once thriving encampment.

((OOC: 3 Days.))

IC:

Piro continued to lead his men through the scorching desert and finally he saw in the distance a Jawa ship, carrying droids for sale. Though it would be a simple task, the reward wold be great. The only difficult part was hitting the right points of the treads. Piro lead his men around the backside of the ship.

Piro ordered his men to aim at the treads and make sure that their combined power caused imobility on the carrirer's part. They aimed and fired, and within seconds the ship stop moving.

"CHARGE!"

Piro led his men across the sands to the ship and knokced open the walkway to get in and out. They quickly cut down a few Jawa and tol;d the rest that they were now slaves.

Piro realized that the ship would help them though. They had new treads and the parts needed to fix it and the walkway. They also had the manpower to do it as well.

Prio had his men throw off all of the droids and had the Jawa and Tuskens repair the ship. When it was done they began to move towards another Tusken encampment.

Upon arrival the Tuskens approached, unnarmed, when the walkway came down, Piros men quickly stromed out of the ship like a swarm of insects. They quickly plundered the camp and took dozens of prisoners. They now had close to 250 prisoners. Piro felt they needed close to 500 prisoners to meet their needs.

Zee woke Talon shortly before emergence from hyperspace. The Jedi rubbed his eyes. As streaks turned to pin-points, however, all drowsiness was swept away. He was much to excited to be sleepy. Perhaps he might find his treasure...

The craft descended quickly, almost as if a feeling of urgency hung in the air. Though there was no real rush, Talon himself was anxious. Gaining clearance in one of the many spaceports, the ship touched down in the guise of just another of many rag-tag scoundrels. The single biological occupant exited without glamour. He had abandoned openly carrying his sabers, as he wanted no trouble with the anti-Jedi crowd. Instead he carried his two Westars, holstered on his belt for easy access. One of his sabers, however, he held close- underneath his crimson trenchcoat.

Taking a moment to straighten his collar, Talon turned to his trusty droid.

"I have the location you gave me. Stay here and keep out of trouble."

The droid beeped once in affirmation, and Talon left... remembering on his way out that he was docking in Bay 27 of Bantha Interplanetary.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Piro continued on through the deserts and came acroos a third group of Tuskens and Jawas. They exited their ship and quickly swept upon the two encapmments like a plauge, their takeover was quick and easy.

Piro felt that he had captured enough when they had finished with the Tusken/Jawa camp, and they ahd over 1000 slaves, inculding the ones on the ship and had scored a mighty fine catch with that encounter.

Piro led the 1000 slaves and 2000 soldiers onto the ship. They took it back to the carrirer the came to Tatooine on and led eyeryone on. Piro set the coordinates for Fenestus and took off.

The Jedi Master did not linger in the populated area. He instead rented the services of a swoop bike from a nearby dealer, and was on his way through the arid desert. The map Zee had given him showed that his ship was located in the deep recesses of a nearby krayt-cave. Luckily, the cave's occupant had long since moved out. Unfortunately, however, he found a different, rather unpleasant surprise...

As Talon approached the cave, he noticed several other vehicles parked along the rim. Pirates... or worse. Instead of alerting himself to the beings within, Talon pulled out the omnoculars provided with the bike. A crack ran down one of the lenses... How typical. Although the crack was distracting, Talon could still see. Inside, a complete little stashing base had been outfitted. Talon could only see nine of the scoundrels, but there could have been any number hidden from view. He did not, however, see his ship. Leaving the swoop where it was, Talon made the rest of the journey on foot. The element of surprise would be helpful in this situation...

It only took moments for the Jedi to cross the distance- as he was aided by the Force. He silently snuck up to the lip of the cave, where he unholstered both of his Westars. Allowing the Force to help him, he floated the two weapons to both sides of the cave. He was covered. Again using the Force, he created a distraction on the other side of the cavern. While the smugglers turned in that direction, Talon quietly snuck up to a position in the conversing smuggler's circle. After content that there was nothing amiss in the rear of the cavern, they turned back to their conversations, and found a new comer... an unknown phantom. They were all too dumbstruck to say anything, so Talon spoke first.

"Hello... I'm looking for my ship."

The smugglers remained quiet. Finally one piped up.

"That Excalibur II?"

The Jedi nodded.

Each of the smugglers seemed to burst out talking at once."Well, well, well. Never thought anyone'd be a' comin' back fer that one." "Actually took Skip quite a while te crack inta. Skip's quite the slicer, see." "Who in tarnation is you?" The smugglers all continued speaking, each trying to get his own voice in. Talon interrupted.

"ENOUGH! I just want to know where my ship is, or else there'll be trouble."

All the smugglers grew quiet, but more than nine guns suddenly cocked and aimed on the Jedi. The apparent leader spoke up.

"We don't want no trouble, y'hear?"

"Neither do I. I simply want to know where my ship is."

"Well, it ain't here! Sold it! But I don't think you gonna see it again anyway. Ye went snoopin' in the wrong cave."

"Tell me who you sold it to, and I'll get out of your way."

The smuggler made the worst mistake of his life. "Make me."

Character Sheet

Suluric bursts out of hyperspace and gazed at Tatooine, an isolated planet in the middle of nowhere. He had no idea what SEED wanted this place for, but then again that did'nt really matter. Jacobi guided his infiltrator to the port nearest the cantina. He stepped out and started looking for anybody he thought might work for SEED. His repeating blaster's safety was off, he did'nt trust anything about this town. He began walking towards the cantina, people moved out of his way as they examined his Mandalorian armor.

For the glory of battle

The Night of Vengeance erupted from hyperspace, its hull glistening in the light from Tatooine's twin suns. ShadowFett, the pilot behind the controls, scanned the area, searching for life forms. There were only a handful of inhabited spaceports, and he decided to set down in one of the larger ones.

Fett left his ship and began moving towards the nearest cantina, where he hoped to gather information concerning any Jedi that were present or had been seen in the recent past. It was imperative that he encounter one, for he hated coming to Tatooine and hated wasting time even more.

He found the cantina and entered.

With the simple flick of his hand, two of the scoundrels collided with each other. Each was knocked unconscious immediately. The other smugglers weren't sure what was happening. Another flick of the hand and a cloud of dust filled the air. Visibility was hopeless. Luckily for Talon, he didn't need to see to fight. The smugglers finally began taking pot shots into the air, but Talon was already moving. Several blaster bolts coming to close glanced off the protective bubble he had formed around himself, and richocheted harmlessly into the ceiling. Talon's focus in battle was unequaled. He was proving it.

Knocked from their lofty positions by Force-blasts, two stalagmites fell to render two more smugglers unconscious, and a third was being pummeled by Talon's enclosed fists. He only lasted several seconds. 5 down, 4 to go. The leader had dashed out of the frenzy and attempted to reach higher ground where he could get a better shot, but dust still clouded the view. Talon's blasters, which hung mid-air, opened fire. Two more smuggler's fell, but two more appeared from behind another ship. One of Talon's guns was blasted from the air and rendered useless, but now Talon's sole lightsaber was ignited and in hand. Two guns of the remaining original smugglers were torn apart, and Talon inflicted minimal wounds to take them to the ground. All that remained now was the leader and the two new comers. He spun to engage the two.

He was met by a small spherical object and a rather annoying beeping object. A grenade! The explosion caused Talon's Force bubble to shatter and dissipate, but it luckily endured the brunt of the attack- for the Master within received only minimal burns. He was, however, knocked off his feet, and this gave the three remaining smugglers to scramble for a better position. One wasn't so lucky, as it was taken down by Talon's remaining floating blaster pistol. The other rendevouzed with the leader scoundrel, and they were now covered behind one of the ships. The warrior sighed as he rose. They never learned...

As he charged, Talon blocked three blasts, and then he was upon them. He sliced the one thug's blaster and simultaneously kicked him in the gut to remove the air from his lungs. The leader attempted to gun-whip the Jedi in the back, but Talon was too quick. In his crouch like position, he spun with his leg outstretched, and the scoundrel was knocked flat on his back. With the aid of the Force, he ripped his gun out of hand and flung it aside.

"Now... You were saying?"

The smuggler paused. As Talon knelt to get closer, the smuggler shouted in fear.

"We sold it ta sum o' our pirate friends on Nar Shadda. Keanu 'twas the name, down in the Refugee Sector. Now PLEASE! Don't hurt meh."

Talon smiled and shook his head. "See. That wasn't so hard, was it? Thanks for your cooperation." He turned, and exited the cave. On his way out, a 12th scoundrel, who was obviously drunk and had just woken up popped his head up out of a port. He had two guns ready to blaze, but a the sight that beheld him most likely confused him. All of his comrades were laying on the floor groaning, the dust was settling, and a SINGLE warrior was exiting the cave. What was going on? Figuring he was just dreaming it all anyway, he went back to sleep in the belly of his ship.

Calling both his blasters to him and returning to the swoop, it didn't take long for Talon to return to the small city. He returned the bike to the rental's, and made a point of showing the Toydarian shop keeper that his omnoculars were, in fact, broken. After leaving the alien floating about his shop in a semi-enraged state, he returned to Docking Bay 27 of Bantha Interplanetary and found that Zee had restocked the fighter and was prepped for launch.

"Time to go, Zee." The droid whistled once, and in moments the pair was in flight- heading towards Nar Shadda.

Character Sheet

ShadowFett only had to glance over the bar once to see that no Jedi were present and he realized that he had made a mistake coming to Tatooine to find one. There were millions of other planets he could think a Jedi to be on.

Heading back to his ship, Fett sat down. "You choose this time, 2277," he said. "You're my finder after all."

"Suggestion: maybe we should go to a more peaceful planet, where Jedi would train their apprentices, Master," the droid answered. "How about Dantooine or Trualis?"

"Alright," Fett agreed, lifting the Vengeance off the ground and heading through the atmosphere and into space, where he soon entered hyperspace, leaving the ball of rock and dust called Tatooine far behind.

The shuttle landed with a bit of a jolt. Trowa grabbed his things and departed.

Trowa muttered to him self, "one can never get used to this plant. It's a waste of space. But then again some of the best jobs are found here."

He continued walking down the street, looking for a nice cantina.

Carnage.jpg

Piro landed his ship and exited with the new group of soldiers and priests. He led them through the sands to another encampment of Tuskens, but these were much more powerful and much more territorial, most likeley 10,000 strong, after the casualties they would suffer.

Piro led his troops on a full scale assault, massly outnumbered, but not overpowered, or out gunned. The Massassi swept over the Tuskens like a plauge. They wiped out most opposition and knocked unconcious those who showed best benefit. The Massassi were finished with them in a matter of two hours, a long battle yes, but a tremendous victory and prize.

Piro had the Massassi set up a field around the prisoners to hold them for the time being.

The soldiers continued to march across the sands dunes and into an second Tusken camp of 15,00 strong, after casualties and again the The Massassi swept over the Tuskens like a plauge. They wiped out most opposition and knocked unconcious those who showed the greatest benefit. This battle took four hours to to the soldiers exhaustion and the greater numbers, but they continued to fight.

Piro called the dropship when they had finished with the second group and loaded everyone on. They then went ot the remains of the first camp and dropped the forcefiled and loadd the reamaining Tuskens onboard.

The ship then slowly made it's way back to Fenestus.

After several days of searching for SEED representatives, Jacobi Suluric slumped down in the Cantina and drank an ice cold Hapan rum.

He looked at the Galactic Viewscreen and saw none other than Jidai Geki claiming himself to be Emporer at the planet Foy.

Suluric casually replaces his helmet on his shoulders and makes for his ship.

Later

Suluric blasts off to Foy, to see his master.

For the glory of battle

((i dont know where silence actually is, or is suppozed to be doing, but seeing as he has been inactive, lets just say he has cut all of his ties, and has been living in tattooine for a while...))

Silence moved through the streets of mos eisley, heading towards a ship stockyard. He walked quietly inside, tapped the person at the counter on the shoulder, and beckoned him to follow. Moving through the store, he pointed at various parts, some legal, some illegal, and then, once he was done, he moved to the counter, where he waited for the man to set out a bill. He wrote down where he wanted the parts delivered, and paid half the price. The other half would be paid upon delivery.

Walking out into the streets, he walked around randomly, looking out for anything he could make a profit from. He "accidentally" was pushed into a few people, whilst in the crowds, and a few minutes later, these people noticed that their pockets seemed to be quite a bit lighter, and they didnt seem to have any of their credits left... After a while, it seemed like he bumped into the wrong person...

The screams of a single woman echoe through the desert of Tattooine. Where once was a beautiful body and a wonderful now,m now remained a lump of flesh, bone, and blood, and a voicelss soul. But the humanoid still lived.

Joshua had found out everything he needed about the woman. Her name, where she was born, how she had lived, everything about her. ANow he only needed to wait for Faust.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Kills:2

A remote, hovering and hidden from sight, springs to life, firing a shot and putting the prisoner out of her misery. The remote, planted aboard Joshua's ship, hovers in the air, spinning out a holo-recording now of Faust to Joshua.

"You have done well I presume, honing your vicious instincts. Meet me at the following location on Coruscant and be discrete my young apprentice. We are about to engage in a great hunt, which if successful, will topple the Alliance."

The recording gives the locations, then denotes with a sharp bang, falling into a lifeless metal husk onto the ground.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.