Korriban

Exodus

John who was standing for quite some time, thinking of the best way to find Abaddon, who ran off like a raving lunatic... He gripped at his temples, then using what little he really knew of the Yassimarri (so i havent read any star wars books, so sue me, lol)... He reasoned, that the creatures created a vacuum of the force, therefore, it would resemble a blindspot across the area of this Temple...

The Temple flourished releasing dark energy, or used to, now it was a residual, empty feeling that was once filled with the force... Of this, still, the force was felt, all except for one place... Focusing more and more on this one place, he began walking towards it... As he felt more sure of himself, his steps quickened...

He came across a hallway, it was apparently closed off, not by any physical means, more via the force itself, but he was incapable of crossing it, yet he was sure he sensed the vacuum of the force was near... "Damn..." he said in exasperation... This is going to be a little more difficult than I would have thought... he though to himself...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: I did not overlook your post, I simply did not see a need for the transport so I left it at that, however if you'd like...

*Bishop had been thinking on Kakuto's offer and finally made a decision in regards to the transport and sent him a message through the Force.*

The offer is appreciated, however I do not believe the transport is needed. The majority of the Sith here undoubtably have transportation of their own, and those that don't can surely hitch a ride with others. If we had troops to transport, then it would definatly come in handy, but for now I think it would be better to travel in seperate ships. If worse comes to worse we can then dogfight the Jedi before they can get away. If you don't mind permanently losing it, then I may have an idea for its use later.

OOC: I don't know if you're aware of it or not since you left for awhile, the Sith and Jedi no longer are allowed to have NPC troops or Fleets. Fleets have been restricted to the NFU factions, large SSD class ships restricted to the Imperial and Republic fleets only, and troops restricted similarly.

Bishop.jpg

((OCC Thank you. You are the second Sith to acknowledge me, at least in a post, since I came back. I was getting a bit agitated. I can't stand being ignored. I Apologize. I was twitching, I was getting so irritated. Sorry if I forced you into taking it))

*Kakuto Ryu sends a message to Bishop.*

Sure, take it, do with it what you want. If you choose to modify it in some way I'd be happy to help. Sorry, I was... redundant... *Sigh* It's too bad I'm not with BS anymore, they'd give us a ship in an instant..

*Kakuto returns to his control panel.*

((OCC No Fleet? That's a bit harsh. I can understand a restricted fleet (so many ships so many NPCs) but not none at all. So much for that Mon Calimari cruiser I always wanted to command...))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: Yes well it was getting rediculous...there was a character who had an entire fleet to himself...soo the fleets were destroyed *Shrugs* O well.

IC:

*Raynuk waited, standing patiently, but his mind was churning out a torrent of ideas and thoughts about the upcomming attack.

Three of our best leaders are MIA...all of which had connections that would have made our job easier...

But most predomantly running through his head, was revenge. Last time the Sith and Jedi had come into direct face to face combat had been at the old Sith Temple....Raynuk had fought the Jedi...but lost to one..

The one he intended on killing this time around.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abbaddon continued to focus using the newly perfected technique that would make the yassimari incable of bothering him. Still the force was only in the area he was therefore certain techniques were useless.

Force pushes and pulls as well as chokes could only be done within the space of his buble he must figure out how to render this.

He focused his hand and directs some of the vaccum holding the force in around his arm. He focused harder and he extended the area around his arm creating a foce buble in his palm. He extends the buble like a beam toward one of the remaining figures it stikes his body and covers him. Now there was force energy around him...

Abaddon used the energy to choke the man leaving his body lifeless...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*The Moore landed on Korriban.. JGoD had returned. She stepped out of her ship and into the building she had been away from for so long... she had hoped to find her husband here upon her return, but he was unfortunately absent, no matter, she could manage. She had changed back into her normal black garb since she left the last call, and her black cloak billowed around her feet as she walked the long halls that lead to the main chamber. There was a smell of death in the air that brought a smile to her face... it really was good to be home..*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

((OCC: Are we going to have set matches like in the first temple raid? If so I'd like a peice of that action.))

*Kakuto Ryu looks over to see a large cart being pushed by the droid he was using earlier. In it is all the parts he had ordered. Kakuto pulls it over and starts unloading it.*

Ha ha, I can start building!

*Kakuto looks at all the parts. Kakuto then summons 5 more droids. He assigns them all sections of the ship to work on and before long they all are working intently. Kakuto sits at his control panel and works on the controls.*

This won?t take as long as I thought?

*Kakuto replaces the main ship controls and scrambles all the data from the old log...*

I Caught what happened to Bahrom Zar, but what happened to Ar-Pharazon and this third great leader you spoke of? It seems it's a good time for my return.

*Kakuto looks down. The Nav computer is the next thing he begins to replace.*

Abaddon sensed a new presence in the quiet palace of his now missing master. It was his Masters Mistress. It felt fitting to him that he should be the one to express to here the loss of his master.

"End Simulation" he called shutting down his lightsaber.

*He looked at the yassimari in his room and remeber to feed them on his way out. There nutrition frames were full and he was ready to go in minutes.*

*With a wave of his hand the room was unsealed from the rest of the Academy. He stepped outside and noticed John was sitting outside very perplexed. Abaddon smiled understanding why John was here.*

"Follow" The words echoed in John's mind. "I have buisness first."

*Abaddon continued down through the maze within minutes he was standing in the large hall. He spotted the Sith standing in black Garb. *

Chacter Sheet

Aproaching JGod Abaddon kneeled cautiously in front of her.

"I assume you realize your husband is gone," He began "He dissapeared before our eyes and has for the moment become one with the force. I assumed that as your husbands apprentice it would be my duty to inform you of your momentary loss."

Chacter Sheet

*JGoD looked down at Abaddon and motioned for him to arise.*

"I've become aware of his current state.. and while it grieves me, things must go on. I assume you'll be in search of a master in his absence, and since at the moment I haven't an apprentice of my own, I'll save you the trouble of asking and take you on for the time being. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some rather pressing matters to attend to."

*Her own grief was not the business of an apprentice, so brushing him off was the obvious answer. She walked past him with a gruff nod and continued down the hall. Upon entering the chamber with Taren, Bishop and Raynuk she nodded respectfully to each in turn and closed the door behind her. Stepping further into the room she spoke*

"Anyone care to fill me in on the plan of attack? I've been... detained... for sometime, a bit out of the loop you might say..."

Jaina looked up to her master in slight irritated impatience. Closing her eyes for the moment, she shut out the figures of Taren, Bishop, and Raynuk and began to transmit a Force message to her Master.

If we are going to exterminate all the Jedi, Rogues too, Master - I assure you, I will do my best, but things will not go well with me if I run into some of my old...aquaintances. I'm not sure if I'm ready...

Her greenish-brown eyes again open and alert, she noticed that another had entered the room and conversed with the Sith Masters: One whom she knew as the wife of the currently absent Barohm Zar. As the talk continued, Jaina stepped closer to the group as to be able to hear better.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

Still Standing in the room Abaddon turned to John.

"Well hear here we are again apparently I have found a new master and if I am not mistaken yours wishes to see me."

Abaddon glowered at the other aprentice whom he had known since his first entrance into the Academy and earned his right to train with the highest master in the Sith world today. He would never forget that battle and the fight to the death...

Chacter Sheet

That is why I will be there with you. Unlike the Jedi, the Sith do not leave their own in their time of need. When it comes time to face the Jedi, you will be there with the rest of us and I will keep an eye on you.

*Finishing his Force message to Jaina, Bishop faced JGoD to inform her of what plans they had finalized.*

"We had discussed the use of an Interdictor Cruiser to make sure the Jedi were unable to leave the planet, however the Imperials do not seem to be as eager to honor our alliance as we were. This means that where ever we go we will have to be swift and decisive to ensure that no Jedi escape aboard their ships. Perhaps a good plan of attack would be to strike against their hangers and docking bays with our own ships to incapacitate their escape routes. Taren mentioned an apprentice who had been working on a way to null the effects of the ysalamari so that we may use it against the Jedi. If he has indeed found a way to do this, then it may be of use later, however it may be difficult to train everyone to use that technique in such a short amount of time. We are aware of two Jedi bases other than the temple itself. One on Sullust and an Academy. Those two would make prime initial targets, warming us up for the final attack at the Jedi Temple. Kakuto Ryu has a large troop transport which is in itself unweildy and almost entirely useless. However it could work well as one gigantic battering ram. I figured that in our initial approach towards the Jedi temple, it would work well to run it on autopilot directly for the side of the building. If we are swift enough, we may be able to eliminate the first two locations without the use of either ysalamari or an Interdictor and maintain a minimum of warning for the other Jedi. After we are finished it will be up to Westley to continue locating the Jedi so that we may track down their remaning numbers."

Bishop.jpg

OOC:

she shut out the figures of Taren, Bishop, and Raynuk and began to transmit a Force message to her Master.

Correct me if im wrong....but..isnt Bishop your master

Soory, couldnt help it.

IC:

*He turned as JGoD entered, and gave her a nod and a warm smile before turning back to bishop and listened to his plan, concidering it*

"Perhaps Nukraxe could be of use as well..."

He mumbled, intending for no one to hear it, but saying it loud enough so that they could*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

John simply turned towards Abaddon, his look not of confusion rather of slight disregard, he had learned patience, especially amongst arrogance...

Then as the men walked onwards, he stopped a distance off before JGoD, his bow was rather unimportant at the current time anyway...

Continuing furthermore into the room, Raynuk, Taren, his master Bishop, Jaina and now JGoD, he turned towards Abaddon... Correct.

He noticed, the rather glorified face of Abaddon, in his mind he imagined what it must be he had been thinking of, the past, alas, the past... Dwelling on the past, comrade? Are there not more pressing matters to attend to?

With that, he sent a message towards Bishop, The Apprentice you asked for, Zar's Apprentice, Abaddon, he is the one you were looking for.

*Kakuto Ryu walks out of his ship to see four of his droids putting a plasteel plating over an anti-ionisation mesh. The fifth is finishing up the control panel.*

I need to think of a name. I think it used to be known as Vengence. I don't think that fits anymore. Maybe... "Carnage"... no... "Curruption?" Hmm... no... Wait, wait... Who was the guy who killed off all the Aztecs???... It wass... CORTEZ! Yes, unless anyone thinks of something better, I will call my ship "Cortez."

*Kakuto watches the droids put on the last armor plate on his ship. He can hardly resist taking it for a spin. Instead Kakuto sends away four of the droids and has the fifth get on and switch off for use later. Kakuto stores a remote ship control in his robe and walks out of the hanger.*

OOC: True, but she said she closed her eyes for the moment, shutting out the figures of everyone. So basically she stated what you would assume would happen if you shut your eyes.

*Turning to give Kenshin a brief once over visually, Bishop replied curtly to him.*

"Your services will be as useful as the rest of the apprentices that are ready to engage the Jedi."

*Finishing that he turned towards Abaddon and John as they entered the room. He recognized him as the apprentice Barohm Zar had been instructing when he and Tarrian had first arrived.*

"Abaddon, Taren has told me that you were working on a way to negate the effects of the ysalamari. Have you turned up any ways yet? If so we would like to possibly apply it to the attacks against the Jedi."

Bishop.jpg

"Yes it is possible... originally Zar planned to use my pre Sith training and just strap the yassimarri on me. I was quite skilled in blades before I became his aprentice...

However i have developed a technique that allows the force to be used within a small area surrounding the body of the sith. The thing is it requires much concentration and you can only use force techniques that pertain to enhancing yourself. Anything else requires extreme focus, that which eliminates the advantage of using it all together.

So yes it can be used its just very complicated.

I suggest we use it as a premetive strike so to speak. You mentioned we are worried about escaping jedi. Several sith using this technique could infaltrate the jedi completely unnoticed and destroy there escape craft and Surface to Air defenses."

He bowed before stepping back beside John. He relized that Bishop was now the highest ranking Sith on Korriban and deserved his respect.

Chacter Sheet

"These minor setbacks caused by the Imperials are minor only. Bishop has mentioned some very good ideas. The large ship mentioned will make an excellent battering ram. And Abaddon's continued explorations into the use of ysalamari is indeed impressive. Bishop, you know those around this area best. Who would best be suited to learn this new skill in a short amount of time?"

She nods recognition to JGoD as she speaks.

"JGoD, it is good to see you again. I had hoped you would be able to rejoin us. I am sorry about your husband, but things will always work out."

Ragnok! Ephant Mon! You are to report to me quickly for instructions before leaving on your mission. If you can contrive to take his fleet we may have an advantage.

Taren2.jpg

OOC: Highest ranking sith my foot... watch yourself, JGoD is the longest running sith to date and of equal or higher ranking to Bishop... just thought i'd point that out

IC:

*JGoD nodded as she listened to the plan of attack.*

"It sounds feasible to me, Just a few questions that still need to be answered, some variables to figure in. How many sith do we have going, and how many of them have ships of their own, in otherworlds transportation, we will be needing to get in and out as we please. As for the ysalamari, its an interesting idea, but I think we need a bit more explanation in this area. If you are only creating a bubble around yourself in which the force can be operated, is there a way in which you can effect things outside your bubble... if this is going to be effective you're going to need to go into a bit more detail in regards to the technique that is used. Other than that, my only question is when do we leave?"

ooc: my apologies, remember I am incredibly new and he posted earlier that he was or maybe I miss read that w/e...my mistake....

*Abaddon stepped forward to answer JGod questions regarding the Yassimarri*

"As i said before it really can only be used effectively around your area because of how the technique works.

It has been a mystery of how the yassimarri created these 'force bubbles' but what was commonly thought was that the yassimarri created the bubbles by manipulating the force to create vacuum around them(Timothy Zahn series explains a lot about that). The easiest and obvious way to counter act that is to create a similar vacuum to hold the force within your area. When I tried this it was easy enough to get the technique but as I said you can really only use force techniques which apply to your person. Techniques like force choke, push, and pull mean you have to expand that bubble which requires much concentration usually to the point where it is easier to just find an more efficient technique but it can still be done.

Further more I would like to state that this technique is not easy I can teach it to several people but it does require a good deal of time."

*Abaddon hoped his words were chosen well he was uncertain of himself but didnt show it...He stepped back to where the other aprentices had were standing.*

He hated being in the focus of alot of people he would much rather have been off doing a simple mission or task that didnt require alot of people.

Chacter Sheet

Ephant Mon had been listening intently to his master's instructions, and immediately approached her when she called for him.

Looks like another mission with Ragnok, he thought as he walked swiftly.

He soon arrived in front of his master. He looked into her eyes and gave a slight bow. "You wanted to instruct me on my mission, Master?" he asked her.

couldntbeseen.png

"Yes, my apprentice. If I am not much mistaken, this General Tantill has the Republic fleet at his beck and call. We conqure him we have his fleet. Am I correct?" She looks at Bishop and JGoD.

"Fand Tantill and take him. I want him to suffer. You go with Ragnok to insure that this can be accomplished. He will be more than a nuisance if you fail."

Taren2.jpg

John stood, slightly surprised... Abaddon must be more resourceful and intelligent than he had given him credit for... He was obviously skilled, but now, he was much stronger than John...

As Abaddon explained the idea, he simply gazed off in the distance, understanding the explanation rather easily, the technique, if it can be learned, it be worthwhile...

His eyes gazed from the eyes of the masters, rather quickly, to gauge their reactions, merely for curiosity...

Ragnok stood a few feet away from his Master and Ephant Mon. He stood there tall and his arms crossed. His hood covered his face with shadows, but the the gleam of his yellow eyes could be seen.

"Master it would be wise to prepare us with the tools we need... such as our lightsabers..." His dark yellow eyes flashed.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ragnok growled softly to himself, he was sure his master could hear it but he could care less. His dark yellow eyes flashed again as he looked into his masters eyes and challanged her. "I've already decided... Two single lightsabers that are both either yellow, red or purple."

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg