Korriban

Exodus

John slowly turns, he notices the rays of sunlight barely making their way over the mountains in the distance... He realized it must be dawn... He stood up and decided to relieve himself over the plateau before Tash was awake... Satisfied, he walked back towards the ash...

Opening the book to the page, he read the encantation in his mind and focused intently on the dark energy...

The rock began to ignite into flames and then as if by an instant, a small fire demon appeared... The flames of the darkside that formed the creature looked intently, begging for a target it seemed... John made a reference to the tree... Almost immediately, huge balls of fires, half-meters in diameter were being lunged at the tree... Seconds later, the tree lit on fire, and after five minutes it was black ash... John smiled, by now Tash had awoken and from afar he saw John's latest handiwork...

Pretty soon we're going to need to move, I am running out of things to burn down... he laughed...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Tash wakes to sun glaring in his eyes. Sitting up, he looks around for John and sees him being a crazed-pyromaniac. At least he managed to control that dragon-thing he thinks to himself. Catching John's message, he smiles as well and says back There are more places around here with other things for you to burn. I have a little test for demon planned out, but that will happen when you think you are ready.

Edited by Guest
tashkri.jpg

He turns around, "a crazed pyromaniac? You really think so? I am flattered... Beats being a cannibal..."

I think I got the hang of this one... Imagine when I get to this one, pointing at the book, Tash stands up comes over and reads the title "Sith Abyssal Fire"

"Oh no" replies Tash...

Tash walks over to see what John is pointing at in his book. He reads the title "Sith Abyssal Fire". Oh no he says, Maybe I should do my test on you when you try this. He sits on a boulder and awaits John's answer.

tashkri.jpg

No offense but by the time I can manage to control something like that, "Sith Abyssal Fire," I'd be a master... You didnt read what it does did you?

John begins reading the inscription:

"Sith Abyssal Fire Spell: This is the most divesting attack devised by the Sith yet. What the Sith Lord is actually calling into existence is a ball of Kinetic energy. The fire is a by product of the chain reaction of the balls existing in a physical state. This ball of energy is so devastating is was once seen that a Sith Lord destroyed a Corvette class starship with one. The danger of this spell is if the caster is not careful it can go as far as to split atoms and cause a nuclear reaction that could destroy far more than just the intended target."

"Sounds like fun..." says John with a smirk... "As for your test, let's have it, I think I got the hang of what I am doing..."

Glaring angrily at the door as it opened and Jaina walked through, she looked up at Bishop..."She better be handled, and yes, I can also feel Taren's presence. Let's hope that the rest of the sith arrive shortly."

Tarrian stood up and walked to stand next to Bishop.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jaina stiffened slightly at Tarrian's instant glare. It seemed like every time she ever came into eye contact with Tarrian, she would encounter a glare or a look of suspicious uncertainty. The same with Kaylynn, too. Resuming her quiet position at Bishop's side, she resolved not to complain. If they hate me, that's their problem. But if they're unsure whether or not I truly want to be a Sith...well, Tarrian should have seen me at Neo-Midsengard. A sneer crept its way onto her face. I'll just have to find a way to prove to her my sincerity...

Jaina could feel Taren's presence. Menacing, and powerful, there was no mistaking the strong feeling, even for someone as untrained in the Force as Jaina.

She turned her gaze up to her master innocently and unknowing of their conversation before she re-entered the room. "Taren's here."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Xedicia carefully peeked out of her spot among the shadows. She was fairly certain that Lord Zar had forgotten about her completely. There were more people than she had realized. A ways away stood what looked like a family of four, but if they were a family, the "mother" kept shooting malicious glares at the oldest "daughter". Stepping back out into the light, Xedicia spotted Lord Zar working with one of the newer apprentices. Crossing the floor in full light, she stood patiently behind the Sith Lord, knowing he knew she was there.

OOC: Divesting? Haven't heard of that before. IC:

Why would I read what it does? You're probably going to tell me anyways., Tash replies. Listening to the description, his ethereal mouth starts to drop as he hears of the devastating destruction of the spell.

So you think you're ready for my test? If so, then follow me. He walks over to the edge of the plateau and jumps off. He waits at the bottom for John to join him.

tashkri.jpg

Sabertooth senses John and Tash, but he cannot communicate with them for he is a spirit. This angers him very much. He is jealous of friendship. Never in his life had he had a friendship like that...never in his life had a had a friendship period. He begins to feel resentment towards them, to the extent of plotting to kill them. However, he realizes that it is not there fault the he had had no friends, it is his.

As a child he had been in the top of his class. This was good, but also bad. It set him apart from the group. It made him look better than the others and they resented that, just as he resented John and Tash a few moments ago. He lets the resentment and all the anger flow through him, and then flow out. He waits eagerly for when Lord Zar would give him his body back. For then he would be able to talk with the others and maybe start a friendship...

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

"Yes, yes she is. Soon the others should be joining us and we can get underway."

*Bishop turned to face her.*

"In the meantime, let us begin an excercise. Follow me."

*Taking full strides, Bishop crossed the room to an unoccupied section of the training room with Jaina in tow. When he stopped, he turned to face her and indicated that she kneel or otherwise sit.*

"What you were able to do at Neo-Midsengard was a small scale product of what we're going to do now. This exercise will teach you to gather the energy to power tougher feats and more strenuous activities. As you did with moving the rocks, you will need to gather your anger and your hate. But instead of simply gathering enough to preform a task, I require that you build all that you are capable of and hold it. Once you have it gathered, do not let go of it. Then inform me of when you are done."

Bishop.jpg

Footsteps echoed across the room. Xedicia looked up, just in time to see the older woman crossing the open floor. The Zabrak looked down, hoping the woman hadn't noticed her gaze ... but she was too late.

OOC: sorry for the typo, didnt check what i typed, obviously...

John peered down the edge of the plateau, he paused because he felt something or someone... It reminded him of Sabertooth, disregarding it for the current challenge...

Then John turned and took a plunge...

Within minutes, he landed at the bottom... He looked around and found Tash, walking over to him... "Your challenge? The second time is not as exhilirating, I'm afraid..." says John...

Sabertooth sees John jump off the cliff. A feeling of lonliness engulfs him, so he runs and jumps off after him. When at the bottom, he asks john, "So, what have you guys been doing."

Sabertooth.jpg

"Come here... I'll show you what I've been doing..." A set of books and parchment swirl past Sabertooth's head and make their way down into John's hands... He turns to Tash, "We've got company... You remember Sabertooth, yes?" A hint of red flashes in John's eyes, then it quickly fades to grey again...

Kenshin feels his other sith apprentices gathering. He knows that this will not matter. He again aims at a rack of weapons and lets go. He braces himself for the explosion. The explosion never comes. He looks at the area of impact and the flame is burning in a sphere. It is burning longer becuase it is not expanding. He smiles. This could work.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

The Spaceship Skyline comes out of Hyper space after barely surviving a serious battle. "This is Sith Lord of the ship Skyline requesting to land."

After waiting for 2 days Sith Lord reaches out with his mind.......If anyone is connecting with me, please join up in my quest with me to train as a sith.......

Edited by Guest

Yes, I remember you. You tried to put a knife in my back, didn't you?Tash replies with a malicious little grin. All is forgiven, however. Turning to John, he says We still have a little bit to go to get to the place for your test. With that, he turns and starts to run, letting John and Sabertooth follow in his wake.

tashkri.jpg

Sabertooth catches up with Tash, and then begins to jog along side him. He winders if.....no....when he would be chosen as an apprentice by a powerful sith. The thoughts of his future make him feel like he coould actually be someone importatnt, so he begins to think about it more as he runs along side Tash and John.

Sabertooth.jpg

Feeling the part of the force reaching out to him Abaddon reponds carefully by letting it know he's there. It wasnt strong enough to be a Sith but it was earger and had a dark feel to it. Abaddon reached out silently. He sat down and focused to give an accurate location while trying to find out where this entity itself was located. Abaddon mind grew quiet as he began to focus he his caped moved without there being wind and his eye grew red in hue. Though his training was light thus far Abaddon was a fast learner and as such he was catching on quickly on the use of force communication even at long distances...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The girl, unable to project her thoughts but aware that the Sith could read them, thought carefully,

I seek training in the ways of the Sith...