Korriban

Exodus

"I realize that it must be so if this is to work out for the order...and us...in the end..."

At the thought of DMD he shudderred.

"That man's name is one that should never be utterred here...he deserves no respect...a man who betrayed the order and you should not have a place among the names of others who reside here..."

Barohm Zar smiled.

"I love you...You are right...APs giant wedding attracted too much attention...but then again if we select people to attend others might get angry and we could have a problem on our hands...we could wed in secret and the privacy of the both of us and announce the news to the others...I am not ashamed to have a wedding in front of them yet it would attract too much attention and most likely the wrong sort of attention..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*and yet he deserves more respect than you ever bothered to give him. She squelched the treacherous thought and returned to matters at hand, this had nothing to do with him.. Nightmares or no nightmares.*

"Then a secret wedding it is... and we can announce it when the time is right. Thank you... thank you for understanding."

*She leaned in and gave him a small kiss.*

"You know I love you."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Barohm Zar smiled and kissed her back.

"I know...let's get to those fighting in that chamber I locked them in...I am eager to see who has survived and who has perished...I always wanted to put a living carpet on the floor with the bodies of those who died..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John felt the iron-rich blood flow down his throat... It was a sensation of pure bliss, a relief unlike any other before...

He turned, scanning the shadows in search of his one true rival, Abaddon... He was growing bored, tired, and now he had been healed... To his knowledge, only three remained, however, hopefuls spawn faster than worthless rabbits... Fortunately, they die just as quickly... He laughed a dark, exhausted laugh...

His voice echoed throughout the room that became a gladiatoral prison cell... As he began to think, a shot rang out nailing Malaki who was grasping to the last threads of life after his encounter with Abaddon... HE realized, that must be Kenshin in the shadows... It was still too difficult to pinpoint him... and any moves would lead to his own death... So, John turned away in search of the Commander and his red eyes... John was in great desire to tap into his own demonic powers, but they only came forth in desperate confrontation... "Abaddon, show yourself, I grow bored!" growled John...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sabertooth, sensing Kenshin's thoughtd became enraged. Although the blow to his neck had not snapped it, it was very painful. He stood up and took his second vibro blade. He hurled it at Kenshin, and watched gleefully as it split his head in to. However, this was not enough. He wanted revenge for his pain. He limps over to his Vibro blade just in time to see a perfect shot. He takes it. It went through Tash's Kidney (Paralyzing him) and into his lungs. Without air, tash crumpled to the ground.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

*Raynuk had closed his eyes slowly as his apprentice began to speak, his arms crossed losely over his chest. He listened intently to Ciagyoel, concidering each word, allowing them to sink in as a whole. After his apprentice had finished, Raynuk felt may differnet things in his apprentice, most of all frustration and anger. Raynuk sighed and turned, opening his eyes*

"Perhaps you are correct Ciagoyel. The Sith have indeed built their reputation on destruction, killing, and anguish. And to this day, the Sith have held up that reputation despite our failing numbers. You yourself have by now seen the room of apprentices Master Zar is forcing to kill another have you not? We are breeding new Sith to replace those we lose. You, my apprentice, are the first in a line of brand new Sith apprentices, who, as we hope, will rise through the ranks and be exemplary leaders and fighters when we ourselves have left you. There are many weaknesses in the Sith my apprentice, but love is not one of them, I assure you. Love does not, as you might think, interfear with one's feelings. Master Zar, who is in love, is still as much of a destructive force as he always was, perhaps more of one now that he has something TO fight for. If anything, love heightens his feelings of destruction and causing pain to others..."

*He reached out and placed his hand firmly on his apprentice's shoulder*

"As for me, you are correct. I do not share the same amount of brutal tendencies as Master Zar does. But that is the point, I would not want to have his feelings coarsing though my veins. Zar is a dark, tortured spirit who has lost much to the world. He has gone through countless bodies...and to this day i belive having to face his own son haunts him at night...

When I first walked into the Temple to become a Sith, I knew that I would forever be a slave to the Sith Code. Zar, and the others all made the same oath. We have all given up something to be what we are...

How can love harm a Sith, when it is Sith Love. Zar has found someone, who he sees as his equal in the oppisite sex, who has the same compassion for the Sith as he does, the same feelings of hatred and destruction. You say love is destructive to the Sith, but yet Palpatine had many a lovers during his many lifetimes. YOU know this...sometimes a man who has it all, still needs someone to love and cherish, even if that man is the most feared, destrutive and guiltless tyrants in the Universe...

You wish to know more about the Sith...and I will continue giving you little nuggets of information when I can.

You are my first apprentice Ciagyoel, I have not yet been fully breifed in the ways of raising an Apprentice, so I am learning the only way I can.

Yet you still hide something...but I know that you hide it from me for good reason, and that you will indeed show this secret when needed..."

*He let his hand drop from his apprentice, hoping that Ciagyoel would see his points*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

A perceptive being he is...yes...one fine specimen among the rest...not like the others I have seen at Aracoun Morion...but is he made up of the right stuff? Is he ready to claim...hm...I wonder...maybe...I don't know...stop...get out of my head...please...now is not the time...we must wait...now...is...not...the...Ahhh--

*Ciagyoel lurched forward clutching his stomach.*

"AHHH...stop...not now...you cannot reject me now! It is not time..."

I must die now...it has been too long...I am an old body, I will do you no good...

*Ciagyoel's voice changes to a darker, more sinister voice, one haunted by thousands of generations of death and destruction.*

"You will keep me till it is time lest I torture you in the seven gates of Sith hell!!!"

NO...stop...no....supression...no...help...please release me...

*Ciagyoel was now speaking to a whisper.*

"I still need you for one last thing...one last thing...one last...thing...please...hold out..."

*The pains and swellings in him subsided and he stood up slowly facing his Master.*

"Forgive me...I sometimes have...illusions...think nothing of it, I am still learning how to control them...please...continue my training..."

ciagyoel.jpg

*Raynuk's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched his apprentice, both concerned and intreauged by Ciagyoel's actions and voices*

Interesting...I shall have to speak with Master Zar and the others about this surely...

"Are you sure you are fit to continue training? This is the first I have seen of these 'illusions' since i became your master...

Hmm...perhaps whe should work on some of your mental powers for a time...specifically the Influence, Grip, and maybe even the famed Force Lightning..."

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk nodded, still unsure, but againt trusting his apprentice*

"Very well. Prepare to depart...we are going to Coruscant to continue our training But first I must speak to Master Zar breifly to arange transportation...by now my ship has been reported stolen, so I shall need to get things changed before I may bring it out into the Hub of the Universe.."

*Raynuk turned and walked down a hallway, his cloaks flowing behind him as he moved*

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk serched out for Zar with his mind, and came back with nothing...

odd...he must be here somehwere..

He probed the entire complex again, and came up empty*

Master Zar, where are you, I need to speak to you urgently...

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar senses Raynuk tugging at his mind. He looked at Brook with a painful expression in his eyes.

"As soon as I am done we shall wed...that way we are sure there will be no interruptions...I love you..."

He leaned over and kissed her.

"I will return here shortly...wait for me?"

Without waiting for an answer he waltzed off. His body disapeared within the shadows and reappeared behind Raynuk. It was a technique of body transfer he had learned when he was a spirit...most useful...

"Yes..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Ranuk turned slowly and smiled*

"Ah, sorry Zar. Didnt want to interupt your conversation with your dear fiancee so I just kinda waited..

My apprentice worries me, he seems, at least in my mind..to be struggling against the spirit of someone...someone very powerful that looms with my apprentice. I feel that comming here to Korriban only fueled the spirit's power, as I witnessed my apprentice practically convulsing before me. He played it off as simple illusions...but I know better...

Also, i will be in need of some transport to Coruscant, I wish to continue my apprentice's mental training there in a local bar or tavern where he may play with the patron's simple minds to further sculpt his powers

I presume of course you can arrange that?"

1fE1uLv.png

"Yes I can...you may take any of the ships within the docking bay in this Academy...just as long as you don't lose it...I don't have that many resources to be able to rebuy parts and new ships..."

Barohm Zar went into a state of thought.

"I wonder what this story is with your apprentice...and as for spirits and such I have never heard of this, but I shall keep a look out...and ponder about this more...if you ever find him going through this again, if you could tape him so I could see and better understand I might be able to help you..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Micheal waks up and he is on the floor. He brushes his hair out of the way and feels for his sith sword. It is still there. He hears blood hitting walls and people falling to the ground dead. He opens a door and gasps. Its a bloodbath. He smiles. He might like this. He closes the dorr just in time to keep from getting sprayed by blood. He sees BZ talking to someone and he walks over.

MSearcy2.jpg

Barohm Zar sneered viciously at Michael Searcy.

"What the hell are you doing here...I don't remember hearing of your arrival...get out..."

With that he outstretched his hand a blue jolt of electricity cackled forth, spraying itself into Searcy and causing him to fly back. BZ holds his grip until Michael Searcy is seen flung out of the gates of Korriban. Searcy lands on his back on a pile of bones with smoke rising from his chest. He was in grave pain.

"I never liked him anyways..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Abaddon?!?" John shakes his head, "very well, remain in the shadows..."

John turns over towards the incapacitated hopefuls who were nearly dead, or so seemed... First was Sabertooth... "Why cant you all just die?" Calling forth a vibro-ax, John held up above his head... Beyond irritated, John swung the ax down, taking off the man's head... "Now you are also dead..."

John turns in search of the last bloody incapacitated apprentice... Malaki, he walks up to the corpse with the hole through his head, "Well, just in case..." John slices Malaki's head off...

"Ah, and Tash..." John walked back towards Tash's corpse and sliced his head off...

"I feel better..." he mumbles to himself as he walks around... He sends the vibro-ax back to the table... He began stretching...

OOC: another one? do these people ever stop respawning...?!?

John unsheathes the sith saber and the lightsaber's majestic beam exits the hilt...

He feels his powers flourishing... Soon, I will need to devour another body... he thinks to himself... He begins to grin and begins drooling... Shaking his head, he snaps out of it...

The crimson glow of the lightsaber surrounds his lone body... He stands out in the open, not hidden in the shadows... I am desperate for another challenge, desperate to slay, slaughter, amputate or just maim, perhaps impaling... Decapitation's nice too... You know, kinda think of it... Just to kill someone in a really violent way, really... he smiles...

He hears footsteps... slow, nervous and alive... "Ah my next meal, er, I mean challenge..."

OOC: Sabertooth, I was already dead when you attacked, so your move would have done nothing. Also, John, I am going to contest your killing moves on me, since when I yanked your feet out from under you, the saber was already below you and you would of fallen backwards onto it and not been able to deflect it.

So I would like to ask one of the mods or BZ to rule on my argument. Until then, I will just go along with what has happened so far.

IC: Tash sees his final plan fail with a stab of anguish, soon followed by the stabs of multiple vibroblades. Coughing up blood that had welled up in his lungs, he stares at John's eyes, and says to him with his last breath, "One day I will avenge myself against you."

Just after he gets out his last words, the remaining vibroblade, which Tash gleefully saw had effectively taken out John's arm, came flying at his head, and Tash fell into the darkness, dead.

tashkri.jpg

Okay, John I was asked by Tash to review this thread AGAIN...*cough*emeric*cough*

John you died when Tash pulled your legs out and impaled you through the back with a sithsabre, Tash you too, are dead.

So, the way I see it so far....

Dead Sith in this room are:

John Skywalker

Tashaki

Fuzzy Ewok

and

Sabretooth.

Living Sith in this room are:

Malaki

Kenshin

Darth Rainiss

and

Abbadon

Emeric, if I am off on the count, please let me know and I will edit.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Abaddon Walked over to saber tooth watching the poor soul try desperately to get up....

"Good bye its time to let you sleep"

Abaddon took his beheading sword and sliced the head clean off the body...Saber tooths body went limp....

Now on to the next one

Abaddon apraoched the new arrival....

"We are currently in a tournament for new masters you must fight to see if you are worthy of one..."Abaddon explain

The newcommer stepped into a stance a modified horse stance of a style to hard to be fluent but powerful in hits...

Abaddon tossed the arrival a vibro blade and a sith sword....

"hope you know how to use these"...

The man lunged forward...

Abaddon easily parried the attack slashing down across the mans chest cutting deep and spilling blood all over the floor... Abaddon cracked the back of his hilt on the mans back as he side stepped the vibro wich managed to gash part of his right side...

The man fell to the floor abaddon sliced Rainiss hands off leaving him unarmed...

He watched and waited for the next attempt...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet