The End [PG]

Sasori

Title: The End

Rating: PG

Rated for: Not being as kid friendly as Toy Story

Critique level: [CRITIQUE THE HELL OUTTA IT]

Many wonder how it is the Star Wars Universe would end, would the Jedi and Sith war with one another until complete and utter genocide upon the universe comes about? Would warring factions of non force users create superlasers that could wipe out systems at a time by overloading their suns into supernova? Would wookiees breed to the point where their numbers were able to generate enough to make armies to conquer the whole galaxy?

The truth is...a bit lackluster to say the least. But it must be told anyhow. In the year 3487 ABY, the Jedi and Sith no longer exist. Due to their constant outbreak of war over each other, the people of the galaxy reverted to a barbaric impulse, and through a vote in the Imperial Senate, banned the Jedi Order and Sith Order from the known galaxy and used military force to enforce it. They even researched a way to vaccinate high midichlorian counts so that all children at birth can be vaccinated for force ability.

This however, caused an abomination. Due to the residual force energy left in the galaxy, and nothing using it's power, the force itself manifested inside the galactic core, and imploded there causing a massive black hole which sucked the whole universe into it's abyss.

Only one man survived, and his family would be transported through the black hole to a new galaxy and he would take the name of Lucas and settle in a place called California where he would tell the tales of galactic history to his son George, who would inevitably screw it up in retelling.

Response to Raynuk's Challenge: Write a short story about the END of the Star Wars Universe; aka "How will the Star Wars universe end? Will it be a giant catastrophy such as a sun exploding and causing a chain reaction? Or will it be another uber-alien invasion from parts unknown?!"

EDIT: THINGS I NEED A BETA READER FOR

Edited by Guest

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

ROTFL! Well, I can see why you'd put this under "Fanfiction". However, I almost didn't finish it because it seemed more like a factual thing I'd have to look up to see if it's true on Wookiepedia or something. You may want to change perspective to a child named "GL" or something like that (that's what he goes by) who is running from people because his parents refused to have him vaccinated. Let us know how saturated the galaxy is with the Force, maybe how violent or at odds with itself it is, and then have everything blow up and his mother wakes him up, he looks up to see a sign that says "California" or something and she say: "George Lucas, what did you do this time?!"

It would probably catch people's attention more. *shrug* Just a thought.

You know the closer you get to something

The tougher it is to see it,

And I'll Never take it for granted,

Let's go!

Every_Super_Villain_should_have_a_g.jpg

Lol. I'm not sure it's really worth the time to critique, though!

It's a shame this isn't a real, show-don't-tell fic, it would be pretty epic for the destruction of a universe.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

LOL!

I've never heard any takes on how the SW galaxy ended before, so the whole "GL is really from the SW universe" idea is completely new to me!

I have to agree that it is super short (and thus difficult to critique) and reads much more like a history than a fanfiction (which, still, is a style into itself), but still an answer to the challenge. A little more detail would be interesting.

...and he would take the name of Lucas and settle in a place called California where he would tale the tales of galactic history to his son George, who would inevitably screw it up in retelling.

I thought that last bit was absolutely perfect delivery, tales vs. retelling, George screwing up, etc (just gotta fix "tale" = "tell"). Sometimes there are those single sentences which just wrap it up perfectly, and this was one of those times.

"It's always these little worlds that get you in trouble. Like Tatooine. I'm still living that one down." - Han Solo

Your barnacle has carnivorous salamanders the size of whales.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the faith we profess, for he who promised is faithful." -Heb. 10:23

LOL!

I've never heard any takes on how the SW galaxy ended before, so the whole "GL is really from the SW universe" idea is completely new to me!

...and he would take the name of Lucas and settle in a place called California where he would tale the tales of galactic history to his son George, who would inevitably screw it up in retelling.

I thought that last bit was absolutely perfect delivery, tales vs. retelling, George screwing up, etc (just gotta fix "tale" = "tell"). Sometimes there are those single sentences which just wrap it up perfectly, and this was one of those times.

Fixed for ya. Thanks for pinpointing that one.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.