Gina. (Part VII Posted)

Artemia

What can I say, Art, you've discussed ideas for this storyline with me, and talked about the writing of it for a while. It's excellent, you're an excellent writer. Why aren't we still writing together?

Goodness, it has been forever, hasn't it? Well, if it's any consolation, Mia, Martin's sister has a bit of Artemia Ressalin's attitude...sort of her namesake really.

artemianoborder.jpg

"MEMORYYYYYY! ALLLLLL ALOOONE IN THE MOOOOOONLIIIIIGHT!"

SOrry I've misseda a couple of posts Artemia.

I like the length of the most recent one, it didnt feel yto long at all. And I think the pop culture references must have a point otherwise, as Ben said, it feels like it should be about 30 years earlier then it has been written.

Nice little hook with the mother being shot too. Am looking forward to reading more.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

I woke up in my bed. I opened my eyes and caught sight of Martin sitting at my desk, his cell phone to his ear. He hadn't noticed I was awake yet.

”œNo doubt. It had to be, given the circumstances. Make it clean.... Yeah, I know. I'm just glad I came and got her, otherwise....yeah.”

artemianoborder.jpg

"MEMORYYYYYY! ALLLLLL ALOOONE IN THE MOOOOOONLIIIIIGHT!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Wow! A well written-drama! You have a simple prose with the first person perspective down pat to really draw us in to the story. As many others have said, you have added all the correct hooks through foreshadowing to keep us hanging! Really too bad that this story has not been updated in so long.

"It's always these little worlds that get you in trouble. Like Tatooine. I'm still living that one down." - Han Solo

Your barnacle has carnivorous salamanders the size of whales.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the faith we profess, for he who promised is faithful." -Heb. 10:23