The Adventures of Richard [M15] (CH.4 UP!)

Sasori

Title: The Adventures of Richard

Rating: M15

Rated for: Innuendos, Sexual Behaviour, Overall Crudeness.

Critique level: Encouraged

The Adventures of Richard

Chapter 1 - Origins of Dick

Richard Manwood's life was glamorous in the world of men. He had it all, the huge flat with built in home theater and HD everything, and the cars and babes to prove that Money really was everything. The life of a male model was good, especially when you were one of the few who liked women. Richard awoke that monday morning as refreshed as ever from his nightly parties. Looking to left of him he saw a dirty blonde, half covered by his white sheet, and to the right, a black woman, her lips pursed still from the night before. He couldn't remember either of their names, one of the perks of his lifestyle. Allowing himself a smile at the pumpernickel-jewish rye he had become a part of he walked out of bed leaving the two girls on their own as he started a pot of coffee.

As the Coffee began to brew, Richard's phone began to ring. The custom jingle on it of Thin Lizzy's The Boys are Back in Town notified the male model his agent was calling him. Grabbing the phone and hitting the accept call button he brought the phone to his ear answering the phone as customary for a narcissist like himself.

”œWho wants me?”

Edited by Guest

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

The origins of Dick. HAH. Somehow that amused me more than the entire story. The story itself vaguely reminds me of Least I Could Do and I'd say more, but I've gotta run. Sleep awaits and more work in the morning.

Well written, though I can't say I sympathize with OR like the main character so I hope it's played up for comedic value, mainly.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Certainly a different story, and intriguing if only because I want to see the protagonist badly hurt. One minor critique I will make is that I find it strange that a upper-middle-class white male model (I'm presuming he's white?) would be in bed with a ghetto girl.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the ninja edit you made by changing it from th 5th to the 19th.

I think I speak for everyone here when i say I WANNA SEE MORE DICK!!!!!!!

Sanjanimsig.gif

That's Fernando, I found him in a Cambodian sewage pipe. His is a tragic tale of imaginary sea creatures and crack abuse.

Chapter 2: Catchphrase

A few days passed since the model's discovery of his magical underwear and this discover had changed the young man's mind, even if only temporarily. Richard had not had a woman in bed in the past three days the longest he had gone without since high school. Normally, if this happened, Richard would go into some sort of sickly state, depression or just go to a Strip Club to get some sort of thrill to pass the time. However, this time his mind was focused, concentrating, thinking, a concept that Richard thought he had successfully rid himself of sometime ago.

Yet here he was, laying on his bed, wearing his super power granting briefs, pondering the greatest thing every new hero faces.

"Time to get Spunk'd!"

Richard yelled it out and thrust his fist into the air, holding it there for a moment and then brought it back to his chest wondering why it felt wrong, why it felt not like him. He ran his hand through his hair and almost immediately it came to him.

"Too Ashton Kutcher, that's why that one sucked ass," he called to himself smiling at his accomplishment in thought and relaxed himself again, closing his eyes and drifting into a daydream hoping to find the answer to his dilemma there. After a few moments of silence the dream came to life and Richard entered a new world.

He was in Manhattan, though not as he knew it, buildings were cracked and damaged, some fires had started, and the roads were in ruin. Looking around him Richard saw that people were almost nowhere in sight, and the only sounds of buildings slowly falling apart existed in the once loud city. Richard spun around and he felt fear.

"Oh God why! WHY!"

In his view, he saw the crumbling remnants of a hooters restaurant, the owl laying in the midst of the street while the signage was scrambled within the rubble of the former structure. The fear Richard felt was immediately replaced by a rage usually unknown to the super model. Clenching his fist he spun around the apocalyptic city and spun in a circle looking for the cause of this madness. And yet madness came to him.

A loud crash came from behind Richard and he spun around quickly to see a giant mechanical foot-thing in front of him, looking up, he saw a full sized Gundam towering above him, the eyes glowing red, and its arms outstretched to take him out.

”œI knew it! Zombie Apocalypse my ass!”

SOCeTJx.png?1

even if only temporarily. Richard had not had a woman in bed in the past three days the longest he had gone without since high school.

You're missing a comma after 'days'.

Other than that, not much to say on this, although I would say his 'catchphrase' is a little weak (in terms of humour), and doesn't make much sense.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just an update, chapter is about half done. I will be doing more editing tonight and will have it up later. Sorry for the delay but life has been conquering and the Jedi Library is not my top priority.

SOCeTJx.png?1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Short chapter, but I am trying to get into the groove of the character again. Plus it will pick up this next chapter.

Chapter 3: Mulligan

Richard had plummeted out of his balcony into the street below parting a crowd by not dying from the high ledge he had just leapt from but the fact he was wearing only the tight pair of boxers. Richard stood up and smiled at the few business dressed women nearby, putting his hands on his hips and ensuring to thrust out so they could get a nice full view for their girly version of the spank bank, and then ran off jumping up to the nearest building and was on the lookout for a damsel in distress so he could try out his catchphrase.

After many hours of searching, he found that New York must have a pretty good deterrent to crime as he could not find anything in the Park Avenue area. He needed to find the harsh stuff or possibly even an evil genius he could stop. He had to find the bad neighborhoods in this city, and he knew just where to start.

After a short trip, Richard had arrived at possibly the worst place he could think of within the city limits, Citi Field. Being in Queens made the model feel uneasy as the stories he heard of Queens consisted of filth, disease and common crimes. But Richard was ready, and he knew somewhere in this seas of Orange and Blue clad automatons there was someone who planned to do something stupid. He saw It on TV all the time.

Sure enough, as soon as he had thought of the disgusting color pairing that was worn by the crowd below, he saw a woman with a purse and a guy who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt over some stained long underwear. Richard puffed out his chest and jumped down to the woman and punched the thief in the face causing him to fall backwards and let go of the purse. Richard knew what to do and he acted quickly.

”œYou've got some dick on your face!”

SOCeTJx.png?1

Is that going to be like when you promised an update for Wednesday... the 19th... of September...

Nope I am nearly finished with it as of now. Expect an update no later than 8:00pm PST tomorrow I'll even give you guys a hint. The next chapter is titled: Public Relations

EDIT: Got really busy at work had no time to do any editing. It will be done today.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Chapter 4: Public Relations

Richard had been in and out of his closet all day, going back and forth between a rack of lycra and leather and his personal dressing room at an amazing pace coming out each time only to a man saying ”œNo”

SOCeTJx.png?1