The Third Sith War: The Stella Pascal Episode (Fin)

I got the idea for this fanfic reading a SW novel, then skimmed over Tiana's challenge ideas to see if anything helped the idea along. I was rewarded for I think it answers the following challenges:

Sept '07: 5) Write a story less than 3000 words long in first person.

Nov '07: 7) Write a short story based on any of these sentences: "It seemed that in so many ways, they were a mirror image of the other."

Mar '08: 1) Write a challenge response taking more than one challenge.

Mar '08: 7) Write from the perspective of an onlooker, someone who can't be seen but still observes the story.

The setting is an ambiguous one, set in the deep future of the galaxy. All the characters are original. Have fun!

The Stella Pascal Episode

Watching the tape now, just six months later, I can't believe how stupid we all were. And I don't mean ”œwe”

Edited by Guest

Excellent viggie! I really enjoyed that. It was well written and gripping. I felt almost like one of the members of the crowd, looking on, unable to tear myself away.

Very nice. I don't really have any crit to offer you. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await more of your writing!

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

I can't say I really have words. I'm tired today, and it was a striking and unanticipated fanfic. Facinating...

Eerily facinating.

Aye.

It was good, I'm sure I could make a crit if I wasn't tired, but I am so no crit for you. Be happy. I think it's eerily facinating. I think that's helpful, maybe?

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

I almost tought this would be an Earth fic because of the earth-like name of stella pascal. I guess it can be really frightening to see one of your fav tv personalities turn evil (Except for someone like simon cowell) and this fic echoes all too familiarly the issue of complacency.

keyboard not responsive today darn.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

• 2 months later...