Vengeful Reflections (Challenge Response) (complete)

Galadriel Kenobi

Vengeful Reflections

By Galadriel Kenobi

A response to the challenge: Begin, end or contain within a short/long story the following line. "I watched my reflection walk by in the window."

Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars. I am not making any money off of this fanfiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

I watched my reflection walk by in the window. My appearance was still unfamiliar, and I was startled when I saw it. The black helmet that would strike fear into the galaxy's inhabitants was as alien to me as the deep sinister voice that accompanied it.

I called on the Dark Side of the Force. It came in powerful waves, strengthening me, filling me with energy, yet it did not come as strongly as before. The metal frame and wire circuits of my replaced limbs had reduced the potency of the Force for me; diminishing my power.

Rage flowed through me, increasing the sense of power, though only briefly. Kenobi had done this to me, taking away from me everything that I had. He had escaped for now, hiding like the coward he was, but he could not evade me forever.

One day I would find him... and then he would pay.

GaladrielKenobi3.jpg

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought." --- Abraham Lincoln

"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang seperately." --- Benjamin Franklin in the movie, 1776

well when I first read it, I got the sense that I was listening to a child. An anrgy child, but a child none the less. THen re-reading it, I thought that was the perfect feeling for me to have. For it reminded me of the still whiny anakin, that had been shown in the movies.

For that you get my thumbs up. You actually opened my ideas that there might have been a transitory period, where he went from whiny brat boy, to one of the greatest villans of all time.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start by saying good work. It was really great.

Now- It was crazy short. If you could have expanded on it, giving it more feeling, explanation, description I think it could really improve the fic, not to say it isn't great already.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

• 4 months later...