Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

"A Jedi yes, a master? It is foolish for one to claim mastery of something that cannot be mastered...but as to answer your question, yes, I am a Jedi master, that is my title."

Tristen listened as the Jedi humbly declined the title he had addressed him as but was none the less gratefull he had turned to acknowledge him.

"My name is Kirlocca. I am a Jedi here, and one that can help and serve both of you. Since it is clear that both of you wish to become Jedi, whether or not you stated it, I can aid you in either pointing you in the right direction, or I can train you both myself."

Tristen stood aback, a surprised look hidden behind his visor, he couldn't believe that a Jedi had just simply offered to teach him, to instruct him in the ways of the millenia old order. Emotions rushed throught Tristen. Was he ready? Could he drop everything he had and devote himself to a teacher? Then again, what did he have? He had given almost everything to arrive at the temple to learn more, to see if he could somehow get what he did have left in this life to make sense. Still standing Tristen thought to back moments before when he first entered the temple and how amazed he was. The tranquility and calmness of the temple and its inhabitants put him into awe, and after that he remembered the feeling of yearning, he wanted that in his life, he needed a sense of peace and closure after all he had been through. He would be foolish to past what had been gracefully offered to him.

Tristen turned his head so that his visor looked directly into the Jedi's direction, "Jedi Master Kirlocca... I.. I would be honored to recieve training. It is what I came here in search of. I have nothing else to claim as mine but my word and sir.. I will commit to whatever the Jedi way requires of me." He ended his reply he had formed off of the top of his head. He knew not what exactly to say other than to give his word and thanks, finally someone had given his life a sense of direction to look to. He would not let Kirlocca's gift go to waste.

Finding the security to be of little help, she hung her head for a second, "Very well... maybe one of them can point me in the right direction." She shrugged and moved off towards the temple. Her raven-black hair hung limply as she passed a pair of fellow students towered by a large, furry creature that her father insisted was known as a wookiee; his travels mentioned two Jedi wookiees in particular, but she didn't have the time to ask him, and assumed it was the younger of the two, K... something.

She offered the group a faint smile and a two-fingered salute as she walked further into the grounds. She shut off the holo-image of Andon, finding it rather cumbersome to walk with and returned it inside her bag, and there she saw the other trinket her father had tasked her to return to the Jedi Order. It was a metallic cylinder with a switch adorning its side... her orders specified one Mathis qui Gon as the one-time owner. It seemed John, her father, had kept it as a memento and it was time she'd return it.

Her quest for a Jedi Knight continued...

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Arlan recalled reading about the Old Republic in one of the books his father had. Both of his parents, his father especially, had been fascinated by the ways of the near-ancient Jedi. He would tell Arlan stories about the Mandalorian Wars that had taken place even before the rise of the Emperor. Arlan was mostly interested in the stories that were about Darth Malak and Revan, and enjoyed the many tales his father told him about them.

He watched as Eva pulled one of the holocrons off of the ledge. He noticed that there were many of them lined up side by side, along the shelves. Each one of them looked exactly the same as the one before it. They were dark blue cube-like objects, but Arlan knew that they contained the information that he desired to know.

He saw the small projection of Zhar Lestin, the Twi'lek Jedi Master who had been part of the Jedi Council during the Old Republic era. He was a legend, and was said to have trained Revan before he fell to the Dark Side.

Arlan looked up at Eva, confused.

Training? He thought to himself. He hadn't gone through any sort of training before. Sure, his father had taught him how to fire a blaster. However, he had no proper training in the ways of a Jedi. His parents had told him time, and time again, that they would train him when he was older.

They never got that chance.

”œI”¦ I've never been trained before,”

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

The Aries came to a stand still as it exited hyperspace, its paneling gleaming in the light produced by Gala's miraculous sun. Reclined in his seat, Jazeon looked out from the cockpit, a sense of relief overcame him as he thought back to the only place he had called home for many years. No not Gala, (in fact, this was his first trip to the forest-covered planet) his thoughts were of the Jedi Temple. Yes, through his years at the order the "official headquarters" of the Jedi had been rebuilt and relocated more than he could recall but yet through all the physical changes it always felt the same, it always felt like home. The unique atmosphere, the unique aura of the temple was like none other he had felt in the galaxy; it was always the place he could go to collect his thoughts and seek guidance from the force when all else failed. The Jedi Temple was were he needed to be after such a long abscence.

"Preparing to enter atmosphere... Heat Shield Initiating- Shield Initiated-Specific coordinates Sir?"

Jazeon turned to the cockpit console as his rather outdated onboard operating system notified him of arrival. He sat up, his hand rested on his chin, as his ship proceeded to the decrypted coordinates Jazeon had punched in. Swiftly the vessel passed over several rural settlements, each seemed home to no less than several hundreds natives. Slowly the cultivated land gave way to a small clusters of forest until, finally as Jaz continued east, the small clusters combined to form a monster of a forest which went as far as the eye could see. Minutes later a sudden turn northward revealed large mountainous terrain until finally The Aries slowed upon approaching a shallow valley which contain a large structure that seemingly snaked its way around the earth as if it were there as long as the trees.

Home

As if on signal, the sight of what he called his "home" brought an un-avoidable smile to his face. There he could finally assess all that had happened in recent years and focus on retuning his connection with the force after somewhat neglecting it in recent times, not to say that it was lost in the first-place; Jazeon just needed personal time to refocus himself and his thoughts. After all that he hoped to continue his journey of studying the Jedi teachings, as well as passing them on; he hoped to find a padawan soon.

The Aries entered the hangar bay of the temple with a clean landing, emerging from the cockpit Jazeon proceeded to put on his customary Jedi tunic and robe and left the ship. He walked off the vessel eager to begin the newest chapter of his life...

Jazeonjpg.jpg

"There are many secrets hidden beneath the shadows..."

Kirlocca took a slow acknowledgment of the young boy who had not yet given him a name to go off of.

"A strong statement to make young one. For the Jedi ways are rough and very few can make it through them. But none the less, if you devote your mind and will to it, and give it all your heart, I'm sure you will be just fine."

Kirlocca looked around as if he were looking for something before he spoke again.

"However, to make it far, you will need to give your name...?"

Tristen slowly shook his head in understanding as Kirlocca spoke, although he knew nothing of the Jedi teachings other than what he had been told or heard he was wiling to find out for himself and would give his all to do so. The full signifigance of this decision had not quite hit him yet, from now on his life would be less about him; his time would be spent bettering his understanding of the force and the way it effects all that exists.

"However, to make it far, you will need to give your name...?"

Tristen eyes flew open behind his visor, he let the exicitement of finally finding what he was searching for get in the way of his manners. Quickly his lifted his hand in greeting to the Jedi, "Excuse my manners Master Kirlocca, I am Tristen Forerunner." He bowed his head slightly in respect and continued on, "I know it is foolish for me to claim that I am prepared for the journey ahead, I understand there will be much to learn, much to overcome..." he paused, turning to face Kirlocca's direction. "But I can say that I will devote everything in me to my teachings, I will give my all to prove my worthiness to become a Jedi."

Tristen bowed his head once more, he was ready more than he had ever been to begin a new chapter in his life.

With very little opposition, Emily kept smiling as she strolled aimlessly through the Temple. Her exuberance only brightened as she came upon so many different people... it was so strange, having grown up around only the Noghri in the relatively filthy and hostile terrain of Raxus Prime, it was strange to see so many different species gathered here. All the Jedi seemed interested in their own affairs, though, and they weren't much for speaking and she wondered if it was something on her face... something they may find offensive.

Honestly confused, the young girl didn't realize it was just her eyes, the few Jedi that had seen the brooding stroll of Master Colos instantly realized it. A strange unnatural thing in the Force, however, neither Andon nor her father had ever stated something like that to her. It was somewhat cruel, really, for she carried with her a very abnormal mark as her pupils swirled about in a hazel-grey storm. She finally stopped at a reflection pool, to see a young Jedi boy walk up to her and tug at her pants' leg... "Why are your eyes so odd?"

Perhaps the boy hadn't been trained fully in the ways of politeness and he was a mere toddler, however, Emily smiled back, much a toddler herself in a different sense, "Well, what makes you think my eyes are so strange? Lots of people have strange looking eyes."

He shrugged, "Well... look at my eyes..." and as her gaze focused in, details poured in, as if she were facing an azure sky-scape extending as far as her mind's eye could see. Her gaze shifted towards the reflection pool and she noticed the difference, her eyes weren't calm or serene, she was looking at a grey-hazel typhoon... chaotically bound together and forced to exert some manner of havoc on all that was otherwise orderly in the world.

She found herself absorbed in her thoughts... not realizing how the young boy had lost interest or patience and darted off to rejoin his classmates.

No, she just stared back at herself... Why am I here?

If her father could hear her thoughts through the Force, as she often dreamed he could, she'd expect a small sign telling her to keep on... but she received no sign, only her empty, expressionless face staring back at her.

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Evander bowed deeply. It would appear he was already learning. As his face lay towards the ground, he smiled happily to himself. Finally, his life was beginning! When he returned to his full height, he turned to face the newcomer, momentarily feeling insulted that this man would interfere in their conversation. Yet, just as the Jedi Master had so recently proved, the farmboy had much to learn. And so, with that thought in mind said nothing as he watched the helmed man speak. He seemed far more direct. And more”¦ blunt. Perhaps Evander should act like that? If this were Concord Dawn, then there would have been no doubt that he would have asserted himself more. But, this was not and he couldn't help but feel slightly out-of-place.

During the discussion between the armored man and the Wookiee Master, Evander took the opportunity to clear his mind of all distractions, though he found it severely difficult. In too many places did his mind wander and more than once, did they rest on Elizabeth, that fiery agent of the Republic. Finally, in one last exasperated act, he shook his head, sending his lone braid to dance this way and that. When it had ceased, he found the clarity he'd sought and gave both the Jedi master Kirlocca and the armored Tristen Forerunner a slight smile. Though, he said nothing. He figured that most would chalk it up to disbelief.

Finally, seeing that things were fast progressing without him, he found a lull in the conversation and jumped right in. Head first as he would have if he were about to jump into one of the many ponds that inhabited his farmland.

”œExcuse me, master Jedi, Tristen Forerunner,”

Evander.png

Gerard Allard of House Allard

Character sheet last updated: 05/23/2012

Tristen gave himsef a mental slap as the well spoken young man entered the conversation, had he lost his manners in the spur of the moment? Quickly he held his hand toward Evander's, giving him a firm greeting.

"My friend, although we have arrived here through different means and circumstances I have a feeling that our reasons for doing so are one in the same." Tristan looked to Kirlocca then back to Evander. "I would be honored if I were allowed to learn alongside you and Master Kirlocca."

Forerunner stood still, his eyes on both Kirlocca and Evander. He hoped Evander could forgive his previous interuption, they would learn more about each other as their journey began, he could sense he would be an excellent companion. As for his spur of the moment thinking; that would be something the Jedi hopefully could teach him to control. It had gotten him into enough trouble in his lifetime.

Kirlocca looked from one to the other, with a slightly puzzled look on his face. Training one apprentice was hard, two would be quite the challenge. However, I like challenges.

"I have no problem with training both of you, however, the council might object..."

Kirlocca let his words hang in the air, just so both knew that the council had overall say in the matter.

"...but I don't see any reason they would object to someone like me taking you both on."

Her silence was broken as a trio of Jedi, a young boy and a slightly older girl, neither one past the age of seven, raced past her, and a slightly more mature sixteen year old girl struggled to keep up behind them; assuredly tasked with watching her younger Jedi-in-training. The young boy muttered something about "Master Draygo... Master Draygo is on!"

Emily pondered for only instance before rising to her feet, Thoughts to dwell on later... I suppose. Following the slightly younger trio, Emily soon found herself in a cafeteria of sorts and trapped within a crowd, it seemed several score of Jedi were huddled around a Holonet projector. The image of a woman in the attire of the Rebellion soon took center-focus as she began to speak...

Emily's eyes remained focus, her mind filling with new thoughts; her familiarity with Galactic Politics and History being limited. She remained attentive, but more out of curiosity than concern, the implications for the galaxy required a better understanding than her teenage mind could handle at the moment... Perhaps, I should indulge in a history lesson or twelve.

The image of the Twi'lek Jedi Master stared at Arlan for a second before responding. ”œAs with all institutions as old as the Jedi, what we know of its founding is as much legend as fact. It's believed to be at least as old as the Old Republic: over twenty thousand years. Several planets are proposed to be the birthplace of the Order: Tython, for the similarity of the philosophies of their people to the Jedi, and Ossus, for the massive importance of that planet to the Jedi.

”œOssus was host to one of our largest temples for a very long period””far larger than the Temple at Coruscant. The Jedi were probably yet another isolated organizations of Force-Sensitives”¦ at least until they were discovered by the Republic.

”œThe training program followed by the Jedi is one of the most arduous in the entire galaxy. It's necessary, due to the extremely high emphasis that we hold on service and protection. For most of our history, the vast majority of the Jedi began their training as children””you would have been considered to be too old and set in ordinary ways to progress well. Exceptions were very rare, and typically only made for pupils with incredible potential, or in truly dsperate times.”

drayyy.png

Arlan's heart sank.

Was he too old to take part in Jedi training? Everything that this hologram was telling him made sense to the most part; but Zhar had said that only on very rare occasions, children around his own age were allowed to partake in training..

He looked down to the hologram once more.

”œI promise to commit myself, and everything I have to the Jedi,”

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

The bright sun shone on the soft green grass and the waiving fields of grain. The Concord Dawn sky was blue with only a few clouds scattered here and there. A perfect day.

Xae-Lin wandered the streets of the scenic farming village with it's grass-thatched huts made of a sort of bamboo-like wood, a kind of wood that she'd never known having grown up among the giant trees of Dathomir. The air was sweet with the smell of growing things, and a cool breeze kissed her skin as the loose cerulean tunic she wore flowed about her in the breeze.

The sound of laughter caught her ears and she turned to see a tall, dark-haired figure holding a small girl of about four or five also with dark hair. As they approached, Xae felt her heart leap in happiness. John, Iniera, two people that she loved dearly, but had had to leave for one reason or another.

John had been left on Dathomir, having gone off to do something and leaving Xae to her trials. She'd never heard back from her friend, her lover, her fiancé. Even after she reached the Jedi Temple, there had been no news of him. This was the first time that she'd felt his presence since leaving Dathomir.

Iniera, Xae-Lin's niece that had been rescued from the clutches of the Nightsisters, had been left on Concord Dawn, among John's people as the safest place that the young Jedi Knight could think of to keep her safe from the growing threat of the Arach'tar to the galaxy.

The Arach'tar. The name set a cold piercing feeling, like a stabbing knife through Xae's heart and consciousness.

As though simply allowing the name of the fearsome creatures to enter her mind were a cause for traumatic memories, the same feeling of tearing and fire erupted in the young woman's physical memory, causing her to suddenly become aware and back among the living once again.

Her eyes opened and suddenly among the green glow of the cloning tank, she felt compressed, restricted, and cheated. Her heart rate rose sharply as she began to thrash about in the tank, its confining nature and not quite knowing where she was at the moment threw her into a panic.

Her banging on the tank caused one of the techs to look up from their read out and run to fetch the doctor.

Xae, calm down. You are safe, a familiar and almost fatherly voice called to her. Remember your meditations.

Wherever the voice had come from, it helped her recall her calming meditations that her former master, Kyp Durron had taught her. Slowly she began to calm her mind as she tried to focus on ordering her chaotic memories and thoughts, likely an after part of the cloning process.

Finally, one of the techs came over to release her from the cloning tank. Apparently they'd been able to scrape what they could of her off of the inside of her fighter for the material to clone, because she knew full well that they had no other way of having a genetic record of her.

Shivering she slipped into one of the provided robes and tried to get warm while another brought her the lightsaber that John had given her as well as the crystal necklace that she'd found with Kyp.

Did Davi make it I wonder? How long have I been out?, she wondered.

”œT-the Ara-Arach'tar?”

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

A broad and innocent smile lit Evan's visage as the words of the veteran Jedi tumbled from his mouth. Boundless joy could be felt wafting from him; one did not need to the Force to realize such. It was evident in his youthful smile, in the glimmer of his emerald gaze and in his excited body language. He did not give a second's thought to the possibility that he would be shuffled off unto another Jedi, for he didn't care. In that moment, where everything seemed so new, so alive, all that mattered that he was one step closer to his goal ”“ to his dream.

”œThank you master Kirlocca!”

Evander.png

Tristen shook his head in understanding as Kirkocca spoke; he would have to wait just a bit longer. As the news came he began to repress his feeling of dissapointment and eagerness, replacing them instead with an attitude of patience. This would be one of many instances during his teachings where he would need patience- "I understand the decision to train us is more than just yours. The Jedi Council will no doubt make the best decision for Evander and I. We can only hope for the best." He looked to both Evander and Kirlocca a smile hidden behind his visor as he gave Evander a slight nudge of excitement after he thanked Kirkocca.

To be cliché this day, which began like any other, was the begining of the rest of his life yet he was still somewhat nervous, unsure of what would come. Would life be any better as a Jedi? Tristen pondered to himself for a minute before coming to a conclusion. Honestly he was uninterested in credits, luxurious starships, and the finest clothing; all he wanted was to be at peace with himself, with the universe. Only the Jedi could grant him the knowledge for that.

"Master Kirlocca.." He turned to fully face the Jedi, "If there's anything you require of me or perhaps anything I should do before begining training, I would be gratefull to do so." Tristen lowered his head in a slight bow, unsure as to how the master Jedi would respond, however foolish a thought it was.. He wanted to be as ready as possible, the journey would not be easy.

The exuberance in the farmboy's expression and demeanor seemed to sober up considerably with Tristen's response. It wasn't often that someone had such an impact on the naïve young man, yet when it happened, Evander took notice. This happened to be one of those rare times. Should I have been more”¦ mysterious with my reply? He questioned himself as he replayed all that Tristen had said. The armored man's words lacked much of the energy that Evander's had, yet what they lacked for in one area they made up for in another. In his words, Evander could see wisdom. And it was something that worried him. Perhaps it was premature to think that he and Tristen were competitors, rallying for the attention of the wizened Jedi master, but that was how Evander had begun to see their relationship.

He could already tell that things would be strained being trained by one man, who controls the lives of two. He knew that most of his time might be spent on independent studies and practice sessions. Was he ready to accept that? Was he ready to be”¦ alone? Of course I am! Evander told himself without hesitation. He was no baby, he was a son of Concord Dawn, perhaps even of the ancient mandalorians or some other proud people. He was his father's son and mother's child. All of this would give him the strength he needed to overcome any and all of his endeavors. There was comfort in knowing where one came from, even if that place is a humble agricultural world.

Slowly, he nodded in response to Tristen's words. His reasoning began to break through the barrier that had been erected by his overconfidence and joy. If he was to succeed in this life, if he was to commit everything he had, he would need to do so with a clear mind and heart. No doubt could remain no fear, no hesitation. And while, he fooled himself into believing that such things didn't exist within him anymore, a part of him knew they did. That same part also knew he would come to rely on the wisdom of those who were worldlier than he. It truly was accurate to say he had much to make up for, before he ever saw himself on a level playing field with the likes of the mysterious Tristen Forerunner or the wizened Jedi master Kirlocca.

”œPardon my outburst, master Kirlocca.”

Evander.png

Tristen watched as the surge of excitement in Evander became a barely noticeable trickle of joy after he spoke. This was not his intention- to ruin the well spoken young man's moment of joy. Did I just undermine his dream? A cold wave of guilt swept through Tristen, sweeping his mind from the the moment and washing up older sentiments. The man's sudden excitement was justified- This was Evander's dream.. Who was he to make it any less? Tristen Forerunner felt disgusted, as if caught meddling with something he had no buisness with.

He too was excited, a smile from ear to ear as Kirklocca announced he would recieve training, but his smile would be hidden indefintely, hidden behind cold, lifeless metal. To many this is what he was, what he had become. Evander saw him as older, wiser and thought that he should perhaps should be more like Tristen. Those thoughts, to be blunt, were wrong and it was neither Evander's or Tristen's fault. Life had changed the rural 25 year old young man from Dantooine into someone different. It was easy for others were unfamiliar to confuse his dimeanor, he did not want to be seen as the mysterious man in a suit with an answer for everything- he yearned to express himself as every one else did; to greet a warm smile with another.

He turned to face Evander, a warm smile that the younger man none the less couldn't see. Tristen put his arm around Evander's shoulders whilst giving him a slight pat to show more than words ever could. This was not the begining of a rivalry or competition.. It was the start of a friendship that, the Jedi Council willing, would grow into a brotherhood during their training. They would come to know about eachother's true selves with time. Regardless of why they were here their journey into the force would be as one. Tristen thought back to what little he knew of the force and the Jedi who harness it; the force supposedly flowed through everything and

everyone. They had crossed paths for a reason...

Kirlocca looked from one to the other. He wasn't sure how to address them, but he decided that being forth and up front with them would be best.

"Emotion is okay to show. It allows for us to see you are still flesh."

Kirlocca thought back to his own training with his master Mari before he went on.

"To act childish,"

Kirlocca spoke to both, instead of just Evander.

"...is not something you should wish to associate with Jedi detachment...detachment in itself is something more along the lines of...grace not to feel. And as a Jedi, you do not want to stop feeling. For it is then that the Dark side creeps in."

Kirlocca lifted his paw and indicated for both to start to head towards one of the many training rooms at the Gala facility.

"Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training. That is going to be your very first lesson. It is also a part of the Jedi code."[/i]

The sudden actions of the armored man had caught Evander off guard and surprised him in a great many ways. It also seemed to remind him in some twisted way or another of his brother Jason. Evander's own gaze quickly darted to where he assumed was Tristen's eyes, which lay behind that glossy visor. A look of surprise first appeared upon his face, because in all earnest truth, Evander would have never suspected such a reaction from his mystical counterpart. Yet, slowly, as he settled into it did the suspicion leave his eyes and a slight smile lit his face. Maybe I misjudged him? He thought briefly before his attention returned to the Jedi wookiee before him.

As Evander could have expected, the Jedi master knew exactly what to say and in just the right way that made Evander feel momentarily inferior. Of course, he knew and understood that wasn't the Jedi's intention. It was just a part of their mystique. Solemnly, the rural young man nodded his head. He had again learned something from their brief encounter and was happier still for the knowledge he'd gained. However, the exuberance of before did not make its triumphant return as one might have expected. No, instead, Evander remained sober and collected. He now knew that it wasn't bad for him to express his emotions, but he still didn't want to act like a child either.

With the close of the Jedi's words and his apparent declaration, however silent it may have been that they should go into one of the many training rooms, Evander was suddenly struck by a question. It seemed he had remembered tales of those Jedi who had fallen to the dark side, undoubtedly they were all rumor and untrue, but it was still possible. Even more so with the HoloNews story about the man who had mercilessly ended the life of someone named ”˜Princess Skywalker-Solo'.

He opened his mouth, as if to speak, yet no words came out. Suddenly, he was struck with a different thought, one that made his previous question foolish. Of course emotions could be a bad thing. Maybe it is just a matter of being in control of them and not the other way around? His last thought seemed to comfort him. That must be it. He then closed his mouth, shook his head silently and then began to walk towards the direction master Kirlocca had pointed to. Though, he walked at slow enough pace to allow for the Jedi master to lead the three of them as he would be far more familiar with the Temple then either Evander or Tristen.

Evander.png

With the hood of his Jedi robes loosely resting upon his head, Jazeon emerged from the hangar bay. The atomsphere of the Jedi Temple was the same as the many others; Jedi of all species, age, and sex weaved in and out of the main hall into the many small pathways branching off from it. Some were easily distunguishable as not Jedi but as hopefulls readying to give up their current lifestyles to become a pupil of the force.

Many would not make it, succumbing to exhaustion, fatigue, and simply loss of interest; the pathway to understanding of the force was unforgiving but that made the ones who survived it that much more fit, more ready to join the elite ranks of the Jedi. However for every great survivor there was an equally great mentor who guided him or her along the way, passing down what had been taught for milleniums upon milleniums. It was a right of passage for both, a symbol of readyness to reach a new personal platue in understanding of the the force and Jedi ways.

Jazeon felt this readyness. He felt now was the time to return what had been given to him by his previous master. It was almost a hidden instinct to him, triggered by his return to the order. He would take on a padawan soon..

"Excuse me ma'am, I am Jazeon Veraxous." Jaz's train of thought ended as he looked to an obviously older woman, her wrinkled fixed in a warm, caring smile as he paused to gently grab her hand and bow. A small group of children huddled behind her, their large eyes direct towards the towering figure of Jazeon, she obviously was one of the many workers at the temple."Could you instruct me to any vacant private quarters? I will be here for a rather extended stay."

"Why yes, Mr. Jedi. You will find the temple private quarters in that hallway" raised a shaky finger further down the main hallway. "There should be many vacant quarters from you to choose from." Jazeon bowed once more this time winking toward the younglings as they continued their wide eyed gaze. "Thank you ma'am! May the force be with you and the younglings."

Jazeon continued on as directed; the thought of a soft bed getting better by the minute. The padawan might have to wait for now.

Jazeonjpg.jpg

Tristen listened to Kirlocca, every word filled with wisdom. Every time the wookie jedi spoke it seemed as if everything else was put to the side and as the two hopefuls focused on listening to the undeniable wisdom they were being giving. Never before had Tristen met someone with such a presence when they spoke as Kirlocca. With the mention of the Dark Side Tristen was brought to reality, the Jedi weren't perfect and the thought of a Jedi using such knowledge and wisdom as a weapon gave him a cold chill. Perhaps out of all the things Tristen knew or heard of the Jedi, the "evil" ones were the thing he heard of the most; from the attacks on Coruscant to the massacres on his home planet Dantooine, they were a plague in the galaxy that everyone knew of. No one knew why they did such things, but Tristen hoped he would never have to face the question of joining them if he did make it through training.

The young Forerunner washed away his thoughts refocusing intently on listening to the Jedi talk, he felt a surge of excitement as Kirlocca mentioned that they would begin their very first lesson. He looked to Evander with the ever so slightest grin on his face as he let Master Kirlocca guide them to thier location he pointed to, it had finally begun.

Her mind had parted ways with the Holonet feed as several score of opinions were exchanged after Mrs. Darkfire's discourse, Imperial and Rebel-leaning pundits with access to a holo-feed and time on their hands. She pondered much of what was said, but her mind quickly shifted its focus observing a school of children and an aging headmistress as they met with a young man. The mess hall was too noisy and her thoughts drew her elsewhere, so she followed the school, preferring to stay within the shadows, not wishing to interrupt the conversation.

She had managed to remain fairly out of sight until a loud yawn escaped her, loud enough to a young girl to poke her head around the corner, "Hi! Are you playing hide-and-seek?"

Her face quickly became flushed, "No... I... no... uhm..."

The exchange stretched as she watched the young man (Jazeon) be pointed towards the dormitories... her eyes tracing back and forth between the man's direction and the young girl. The young girl's face becoming even more flustered with Emily's silence...

"You know its very rude to ignore someone when the ask you a question, Miss."

Startled and taken aback, Emily found the headmistress standing just behind the youngling girl, "Is there some way I can help you...?"

Emily smiled helplessly, "No... I... think I'm going to go after him."

Without a chance to object, Emily turned on her heel and started down the hallway...

"Hi... excuse me! Mr. Jedi, sir!" as she stammered after him... the young girl's black limp hair framing her face as she smiled nervously forgetting what she was intending to say...

Reptilia smoothly put his ship into the hangar bay, got out and tried to find out who to talk to. As he was looking he began to think how being a jedi will change his life, this just quickened his pace. He ran into a droid that looked beat up but he needed to find some one,

" Hello, do you know where i can find someone to talk to about becoming a jedi."he asked a little arrogantly.

" Yes, sir you may find someone down the hall through that door." the droid replied as it scurried off.

repsisig.png

Arlan remembered reading about Darth Sidious and the Clone War. Sidious had seduced a young Jedi Knight by the name of Anakin Skywalker into falling to the Dark Side, and had wiped out everything but every single Jedi in the galaxy. There were only a handful of Jedi left after ”˜Order 66', which was carried out by Skywalker himself, along with the help of a great number of Clone Troopers.

He looked up at Eva, away from the holocron.

”œHow many Jedi are there now?”

"Hi... excuse me! Mr. Jedi, sir!"

The voice was faint over the hustle and bustle of the Jedi Temple. Jazeon turned his head, his eyes stretched as far left as possible as he searched to see who, out of the hundreds of Jedi in the temple, was the voice calling out. He caught a glimpse of a blonde headed person weaving through the crowd, their hair going to and fro as they headed toward Jazeon's direction. Before he knew the blonde headed figure had made a full stop right behind him; a warm, crisp smile coming to his face as he turned to address the person who undoubtedly been calling to him.

The person was revealed to be a young lady, somewhere in her teens who stood no taller than five foot four. Her now undone hair wrapped around young face, she smiled at the Jedi Knight yet it was easy to see she was nervous, unsure of what to say. "Yes madam?" The young lady's nervousness swelled in her blue eyes, he could sense the many question she had written in the back of her eyes, yet beyond all of the unsurity he could see a determinded, headstrong young lady; she had just chased him down the hallway hadn't she? Jazeon looked back at her awaiting an answer.

Jazeonjpg.jpg

When she stood before the young Jedi, his dark brown hair and six-foot plus towering features overwhelming her, she stood dumb-founded. As her eyes darted from Jazeon's face, to the floor, to either side of the hallway, she started to hammer out her hopes, "Well... you see... I... wish to learn the Jedi ways... becoming a Knight..."

Her eyes, swirling pools of hazel and grey, "I've been looking for my uncle, Jedi master Andon Colos, but... I've heard he's vanished. You remind me of him... and I... didn't know... maybe you could be... my teacher? Is that how it works?"

She blushed, "I'm... not really used to people, I guess, I prefer machines... growing up on a junk-yard world must do that."

Her hands began to move a bit erratically, swatting the air trying to clear what just happened, "Oh... my... uhm... sorry, I forgot... I just assaulted you, bombarding you with my life and aspirations, sorry... I think, you just... looked like him. Maybe you knew him... or... could... yeah... Wow... I'm nervous." Her limp, midnight black hair shifted wildly as she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, taking a deep breath, "Oh... and I forgot, my name is Emily."

Edited by Guest

His normal training exercises always emphasized mind and body. Allowing the force to flow through him and use in conjunction with his own natural physical prowess. However, with the galaxy currently in the state that it was he felt the need to pry into the ideals of his padawan who seemed more than content to spend hours on end studying much like he used to do before knight hood.

Perhaps I should return back to those times, while hectic they had a certain simplicity to them.

He sighed, catching up with his old master had been”¦. Fun. To say the least. Alas, he had neglected his own padawan far too long. While it was good to leave them to their own devices, leave them for too long, and nothing really could get done. He activated his datapad and sent a transmission over to his padawan. What better place to meet his padawan then in the garden. Taking a slight left, he made his own way toward the garden.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"