Yehveshi Minor

With her back to Kyle, Dizzy had to stop herself from snickering when he asked what to do when she asked for his help. No sound escaped and she composed herself to say, "Just start at the bottom and work up. It isn't hard to get it to a lather though it is heavy. I'll do the top."

She poured some shampoo into her palm, placing it back in the holder before beginning to lather up the top of her head. She was beginning to relax, specially now that she couldn't glance at his body, though her heart had skipped a few beats.

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Truth be told, though, you are Tandra Qwinn's daughter, heiress to the Qwinn house. There is no mistaking it." Deborma

That's easy enough.

Kyle reached out for the bottle of shampoo only to met Dizzy's hand. Embarrassed, he quickly pulled away and let her get the shampoo first. After she was done, he squirted some into his hands and got to work.

As he gently rubbed and shampoo'd her hair, the backs of his hands and occasionally his fingers came in contact with her back. It had a nice softness to it, although he could feel the muscular tonality that had undoubtedly come from her active lifestyle. Facinated by it for a moment, Kyle slide the tips of his fingers from her shoulder down to where her hair ended, feeling the contours.

He smiled small, like a child facinated with a new bug, tool, or discovery would, "Wow. You have really nice skin... has a cool feel to it..."

Kailsig1.jpg

Her eyes were closed to prevent the soap suds from getting into them as they ran down her face, though she couldn't help but smile from the pleasurable shiver that went down her spine as his fingers caressed down to where her hair rested. She washed the suds from her face, rinsing her hair of the shampoo.

"Err... thankyou Kyle..."

She wasn't quite sure what to say there, though did feel herself blushing. She turned back to face him, bringing her hair forward over one shoulder as she continued to rinse the long soapy mass of locks, now looking more black than dark brown.

Hesitantly Dizzy's hand rose to his face, gently caressing along his jawline while her eyes met with his. She didn't hold his gaze for long, lowering her eyes back to her hair to continue to rinse it. She couldn't help the glance at his chest as her gaze lowered, though concentrated on her hair until it was running clear of suds.

Once finished, her eyes rose to his once more,

"Do... ah... do you need ... your back washed?"

She wasn't sure if she should have asked that or not, but it was the least she could do since he had helped with her hair.

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Truth be told, though, you are Tandra Qwinn's daughter, heiress to the Qwinn house. There is no mistaking it." Deborma

Kyle closed his eyes as she finished moving her hand across his jaw. Her touch was delicate and welcome. He smiled contently. As to returned to rinsing her hair, Kyle let out a deep breath. Then he reached out and returned the jesture. It seemed like he could hold her head in his hands as his palm pressed lightly against her cheeks and rolled downward, curving along her jawline.

Looking down at Dizzy, Kyle nodded with a grin, "Sure. I was thinking of asking... but I wasn't sure... you know... well... yeah. Sure. Have at it."

Kyle turned around, moving in such a way to enhance the visual appearance of his sculpted back. He thought to himself how ironic the whole situation was. All the manual labor and lifting did actually have one positive outcome. It had left him in pretty good physical shape and Dizzy seemed to like it. Now turned away from Dizzy, Kyle beamed gleefully, proud of himself and his hard-earned muscle.

Kailsig1.jpg

As Kyle turned away from her, Dizzy couldn't help but admire the contours of his back as she picked up the soap. She lathered up her hands, hesitant at first to touch his back, though couldn't keep the pretense up for long. She wanted to see how his skin felt beneath her touch. She put the soap back down, placing her hands on his back and beginning to move them in a circular motion.

She liked the feel of him, her hands making sure his whole back was soaped up as she caressed him gently, loving how smooth the soap made his skin feel. Dizzy pulled him back under the water gently, letting it rinse off his back, helping to remove the soap with her hands. Once clear of soap, Diz rested her face against his back for a moment, wanting to embrace him but not courageous enough to do so.

She stepped back, letting him turn around. Dizzy looked up into his eyes, hers shining with an emotion that wasn't normally present. Reaching up on tip-toe, Dizzy lightly pressed her lips to his, giving him a gentle kiss. Pulling away from him, she stepped out of the shower, pulling the towel around her, and placing another around her hair before leaving the bathroom. If she didn't, Dizzy didn't know what might happen. Right then she didn't care if something did. But was she ready to take that step?

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle liked the feel of Dizzy's hands on his back. It was like a back rub, only there was definitely something more sensual about the whole experience. Slouching a little, Kyle let himself enjoy it.

However, Dizzy caught Kyle by surprise when she surprised him with the kiss. Stuck lost in the moment, Kyle held his breath. Then Dizzy slowly moved away, stepping out of the shower and slipping out of Kyle's wet grasp. The whole time Kyle's eyes remained shut. His body froze in the same position. The water overhead beated down on his wet body, splashing against his face and hair. He felt almost like shivers of cold were running up and down and all over his body, but he was pretty sure it wasn't from the water. All he could see, all he could think about was Dizzy.

Kyle wasn't sure how long he stood there alone as the water poured down on him. He did know, though, that when he finally openned his eyes Dizzy had been long gone. Slowly making his way out of the shower, Kyle closed the door behind him. Picking up a nearby towel, Kyle gradually dried himself off, still thinking about Dizzy and the kiss. He was sure he loved that girl. Positive now.

Finally drying himself off and raking the towel through his wet hair, he tossed it on top of the toilet lid. Looking around, he realized he hadn't thought to grab a dry change of clothes. All he had was his still half-wet swim trunks. Openning the bathroom door, he figured he'd be able to find something in that pile of clothes he had dumped all over the floor earlier.

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy had grabbed her skirt and blouse as she left the bathroom, dressing quickly and quietly and was sitting on the edge of her bed with her hair forward in front of her while she dried her long locks. She'd seen his clothes all over the floor and had picked up a few of them, placing them on the bed rather than on the floor before she'd buttoned up her blouse and began drying her hair.

As the bathroom door opened, Dizzy tilted her head sidewards, peering at him from under the tangled wet mass. She smiled at him, having been thinking constantly of him while she was in the bedroom and he in the shower still.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Walking up to her, Kyle used his hands to part her hair and kiss her playfully on the lips. Kyle scrunched his nose and smiled as he kissed her again. Then he made a move for his clothes. He noticed she had set some out on the bed.

How nice of her.

Grabbing the clothes, Kyle marched back into the bathroom.

Peeking his head out of the door, Kyle grinned, still in a playful 'loving everything and everyone, everything is right with the world' kind of mood, "Gotta change. I'll be out in a second..."

Popping his head in and then back out, he added, "Or two..."

Quickly changing out of his wet trunks, Kyle threw on the black khakis and crimson dress shirt. It complemented his skin a little more than usual as he was still a little redder than usual from the heat of the shower and probably some of his embarrassment, too. Leaving the top two buttons undone, Kyle hopped out of the backroom humming.

Grabbing his coat from the door, Kyle flopped in over his shoulder and suavely approached Dizzy. At the last minute, he moved in and kissed her again, this time dropping his coat and tickling her mercilessly.

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy smiled up at him as he approached her, loving it when he lent in to kiss her, the smile remaining when he parted from her and then came in for another kiss. Still with her head down she watched as he grabbed up the clothes she'd placed on the bed before he headed back into the bathroom.

She happily went back to drying her hair as he commented on being a second or two. When he came back out she'd finished with the towel and had moved on with the hair brush, her hair becoming electric as it dried, crackling around her head. Her eyes followed him as he came back in, humming, following him as he picked up his coat and approached her.

Dizzy enjoyed the kiss again, though soon became a wriggling, giggling mess as she squirmed to get away from his tickling.

"Kyle! *giggle* ... That's... *giggle* not... *giggle* fair..."

She struggled to bring her own hands round, having dropped the brush with his first onslaught, to tickle him back...

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle broke into laughter as the two began to roll around on the bed. Kyle finally pinned her and kissed her again, this time gettin shocked by the static electricity.

"Ow!" he laughed as he rolled over off next to her.

Looking up at the ceiling with one of his wrist resting against his forehead, Kyle laughed some more.

Rolling his eyes over to look at Dizzy, he teased, "So it's going to be like that, is it?"

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy was breathless with laughter. As Kyle rolled from her, she turned onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow to look at him.

"What do you think?"

She grinned at him, moving over to lightly kiss his lips.

"I love you Kyle."

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Ow!" he replied as she shocked him again.

"Next time we wrestle, we're doing in after your hair is un-electricy," he laughed.

Pointing a figure to see if he could touch her hair, Kyle quickly pulled his hand away as it shocked him again, "Ow! You are dangerous. Remind me to not wrestle you in my armor. I'd be be served for dinner as fried bacon bits!"

Propping himself up and then using the "bounciness" of the mattress to spring him to his feet, Kyle picked up his coat. He didn't know exactly why but he was so full of energy!

"You know I love you too, Rose Disra Qwinn, the third," Kyle throwing the the third for dramatic effect.

Reaching out his hand, he yanked Dizzy off the bed and into his arms, "Come on. We promised your parents dinner. We wouldn't want to be late."

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy couldn't stop laughing as he kept getting shocked. As he flicked himself up to his feet, pulling her up and into his arms, she was still laughing, though slipped her arms around him to look up into his arms...

"The third?"

The question sprung from her, Dizzy not knowing anything about her family.

"How sad is that... I know nothing about them."

It dampened her mood slightly, though she didn't want to let that ruin the mood they were in, the grin coming to her face again as her hair shocked him once more.

"Hold on a sec love, I'll just tame this mass down abit first."

She picked up her brush again, hearing the crackle as it again spread out around her. Dizzy laughed again as she tried to tame it, giving up and heading into the bathroom to dampen it down again before she could make it manageable. Quickly she braided the top part of her hair, tying that and letting the remaining hang down her back.

"Ok I'm ready now."

She held her hand out so he could take it once more.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle laughed a little, "It was just for dramatic effect to make you sound more regal. I'm pretty sure you are Rose Disra Qwinn the first. But I could be wrong. Either way, don't worry about it. You are still the most beautiful Rose Disra Qwinn I know!"

At Dizzy's commented about her hair, Kyle stepped back, "Oh. Yeah. Silly me. I completely forgot. Don't want you electricuting your parents or anything like that."

Waiting for Dizzy, Kyle glanced at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked sharp. When Dizzy was finally ready, Kyle placed his hand at his waist creating an openning for Dizzy to put her arm through.

"Well, Lady Qwinn. Shall we?" he smiled.

Kailsig1.jpg

"Sure am Sir Kail"

She wasn't quite sure if that was right, but shrugged as she linked her arm through her love's, ready now to face her parents through dinner.

"You know... I haven't met my brother or sister yet. They told me I had one of each. I have no idea on their names or how old they are or anything... only that I'm the oldest."

She glanced back at Kyle, again seeing just how handsome he was.

"You're so handsome Kyle."

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Two sisters and a brother actually," Kyle mentioned raising his first hand very properly.

As Dizzy's comment about his looks, Kyle could help it when his serious demeanor was overtaken by a gleeful smile.

"You look beautiful, too, my dear," Kyle replied leaning his head in towards her and rubbing noses.

He laughed because it tickled. Leading her the rest of the way to the shuttle, Kyle helped her in. Then comming the Qwinns, Kyle spoke with Tandra.

"Sounds like we are going to your parents' for dinner. Should be interesting. You ready for some fun?"

Kailsig1.jpg

"Two? I have two sisters?"

She turned her head sharply to look at him, surprise showing on her face. She'd gone from thinking she had only had one sister who was dead, to having a large family that were still living. A brother and two sisters... wow.

Dizzy had to smile at him when he told her she looked beautiful. She thought it sweet when he rubbed noses with her, her smile widening as he laughed, soon joining him with it. She sat quietly in the shuttle while he spoke with her mother. It looked like she would see where her family lived. She was nervous about it, her hand reaching for Kyle's after he had spoken with Tandra.

"Do you think they'll like me? I mean... my sisters... and brother... Surely they thought I was gone... that they didn't have an older sister anymore?"

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Good question. I really don't know. I guess we'll find out pretty soon, though."

Comming the pilot, Kail informed him that they were heading to the Qwinn estate.

"Heh. For some reason, I can't help but be nervous right now. I mean, what if your parents don't like "us" and all the thing associated with that idea. Even Deborma liked us, but at the same time he knew it wasn't right for that kind of relationship. I can't help but think, what if your parents don't approve..."

Kyle sighed as he slouch a little and leaned back in his chair. Glancing out the window, he watched the landscape pass underneath them.

Kailsig1.jpg

"I'm nervous too. But you know what... I don't care what they think of 'us'. You make me happy Kyle, and I love you. Nothing will change that."

She held his hand, Dizzy looking out the window as well. She was very nervous about meeting the rest of her family. Would her brother and sisters like her? Would they wish she'd never been found? Dizzy had to try and keep her breathing steady, to try and keep calm. With Kyle at her side it made things easier though. Surely her parents had realized that Kyle meant more to her than just a friend...?

1cQgV4y.jpg

Silence fell upon the couple as they neared their destination.

One in a million. One in a million.

It was all Kyle could think about. Everything that had happened was essentially a one in a million possibility.

It couldn't have all been chance, could it? Was it fate? Was it destiny? Was Valtros really watching over his children?

Kyle had never been a religious man. He didn't believe in higher beings; he didn't believe that something far greater than oneself influenced the world around him. Even the force users, with their fancy magical tricks and powers, didn't quite impress him enough to make him a believer. He was certain there was some science and logic to explain their nonsense.

However, the recent events of his life in the past few weeks had shaken his foundation. Everything seemed to have happened for a reason. Even the bad. Everything in his whole life had culminated in this point.

If he hadn't been enslaved, he was sure he wouldn't been haunted by those dreams and memories. If he hadn't been haunted by his nightmares on Phu, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. If he hadn't gotten hurt, we wouldn't have came to Coruscant. If he hadn't came to Coruscant, he wouldn't have seen the bounty on Luto. If he hadn't seen the bounty, he wouldn't have staked out Luto. If the Black Sun and Thorpe Corp. hadn't battled, he wouldn't have had a chance to kill Luto so soon. If he hadn't killed Luto, he wouldn't have gone to Runet's. If he hadn't landed at Runet's, he wouldn't have been in the bowels. If he wouldn't have been there, he wouldn't have decided to take a look around. If his eyes hadn't been operated on when he was a slave, he wouldn't have seen the girl. If he hadn't followed her, he would have never been captured by Thorpe Corp. If he hadn't been captured, they would have never been interested and Runet's men wouldn't have needed to probe him for devices. If he hadn't been scared of the machine because of the past, he wouldn't have freaked. If he wouldn't have freaked, he wouldn't have had to stay on Coruscant. If he hadn't had to stay, Thorpe wouldn't have found him and brought him back.

Then he wouldn't have met and talked with Dizzy. If he hadn't been a slave in his past he wouldn't have even pursued freeing the slaves. Then he wouldn't have come up with the plan to free the slaves. Dizzy and him would have never grown close. In fact, if they hadn't both been slaves they may have never trusted each other so much and grown so close. If Rihn hadn't been there, Ka would have never chased him and Kyle wouldn't have gotten so injured. Ka would have never disappeared. He would have never gotten to know more about Dizzy that night at the hospital. And He wouldn't have had the chance or decided to take Dizzy to Yehveshi Minor.

Dizzy would have never returned home. She wouldn't have meet her parents. They wouldn't have fallen in love. None of this would have been possible... if he, or even they, hadn't been kidnapped and enslaved as a children.

It was chilling, but true. If anything, Kyle and Dizzy's relationship would have turned out like his father and Tandra. At best, they would have been nothing more than really close friends. Those eyes and his inner pain had set everything in motion for him to reach this point. He was sure of it. It was obvious.

But what more could there be? Was there a prophecy about this fateful coupling? This reunion of sorts? Was someone's hand really guiding their actions?

Kyle mused over his thoughts as they closed in on the estate. He had never been a religious man. As such, he never delved into Valtrosian religious views or teachings. He would use the occasional euphemism, but his "spirituality" went no further than that.

Now more than ever, he felt he needed guidance. He loved Dizzy, but marriage to her could have lasting consequences. He needed to know if it was the right thing to do.

Their slavery tied everything together. All his abilities that tied in with their first meeting and the events that brought them here were linked to that. He just couldn't understand how his father's heart attack or the pirates fit in. It was like fitting together the pieces of a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle without the knowledge of what the finished product should look like.

He decided that after all the formalities were out of the way, he would devote some time to study. He was in search of many answers and he could only hope that Valtros would open his eyes to those answers.

Setting down, the pilot's intercomm broke his plane of thought.

Coming back to the present, Kyle looked over at Dizzy, "Well, my dear. This is it. You ready to go meet the family?"

Kailsig1.jpg

As they traveled along in silence, Dizzy stared out the window at the passing scenery. As they neared their destination she was amazed at how the grounds and gardens looked. This would have eventually been her home if she had never been kidnapped by the pirates. But she had been... and she had never known this as her home. She would be a stranger here.

The only home she could remember having, really, were the slave quarters on Coruscant. The small back room in which she and Reena shared. It wasn't much of a home at all, Dizzy never being able to relax her guard for fear of the Pirates coming in. Many a night she and Reena had comforted themselves for things that had been done to one or the other.

She brought her thoughts back to the present when Kyle spoke up, turning her head to face him. She took a deep breath, then another before speaking,

"I think so. I guess I have to face them sometime."

She lent over and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, wiping off the lipstick from his lips with her finger and smiling at him.

"I love you Kyle. I'm glad you're here with me. I don't think I could face them all alone."

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle grinned with a nervous chuckle, "The same here."

Walking up to the entrance, Kyle knocked at the large wooden, double doors. A few moments later, a young girl openned the door. She had to have been no older than 12.

She was a little shocked to see the two strangers standing at her front door, "Hello?"

From the background, Tandra's voice could be heard getting closer as he hurried to get things ready for them, "Daizy, those are our guests. Could you show them to the dinner room.

Still, shy, Daizy slowly openned the door and lead them inside. Right away, Kyle noticed the large stairway in front of them and the high ceiling. Their estate was rather large. Still, he remembered everything being a little larger.

Has it really been that long since I was last here?

Ignoring the stairway, Daizy took them left down a winding hallway that arrived at a large, polished, wooden door. Openning it with some effort, Daizy looked back at the two and pointed towards the long 12 person table that centered itself in the elongated room.

"We're eating here. Mom had us remove the other chairs. She said it is less confusing."

Kyle nodded, "Thanks, Daizy. Where's Jewel and Charlez jr.?"

"I think Jewel is helping Mom with the food. I don't know about Charlez."

As she finished her sentence, little screams could be heard echoing off the walls from behind him. Turning Kyle caught Charlez Jr. as he leaped into his arms.

"Kyle, Kyle, Kyle!"

Kyle chuckled, "Hey! How's my little man, Charlez, doing today?"

"Great!" he screamed.

Kyle laughed again.

"Guess what! Guess what!"

"What's that?"

"Mom says if we eat all our dinner we can have gernberry ice cream!"

"No way!"

"Yes! She said it. I heard it wiff my own to eyes."

"Heh heh heh. I guess you better eat all your dinner then."

"Yeah!"

Kyle set down Charlez as he saw movement from down the hall. It looked like the food was coming.

As little Charlez ran to the table to take his seat, Kyle turned to Dizzy, "Well, it looks like the food is on the way. Shall we be seated?"

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy couldn't help stare at her younger sister Daizy and then at Charlez Jr. She wondered if Jewel was older or younger than Daizy. She remained silent as Kyle spoke with her sister and then her little brother. Dizzy didn't realize that he knew them, though she probably should have. Did they realize who she was? That she looked like Tandra? Or were her parents waiting to tell them at the dinner? She really didn't know.

The feeling of being isolated came over her. She was the stranger here, not knowing anyone. Trying to shake off that feeling, she forced a smile to her face and nodded, her voice very quiet as she spoke for the first time after entering her parent's home.

"I guess so."

What she felt like doing was running out of there and disappearing. She felt that she didn't belong here. All the richness that surrounded them, the statues, the elegant table settings, everything. Dizzy was feeling so uncomfortable as she followed behind Kyle, very hesitant to stay... and feeling very much like the slave girl that had been brought in as hired help, not the long lost daughter.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle noticed that the plates and eating utensils were already waiting on the table. Helping her into her seat, Kyle moved to take the seat next to her.

"That's mom's seat," little Charlez interrupted.

Kyle glanced over the seating arrangement real quick. There was one seat at the head of the table and three on each side. Undoubtedly, the head seat was for Charlez. If the seat to the right was Mom's and Charlez Jr. sat in the farthest right chair with Daizy sitting in the middle left, there was no way they could sit together.

"Charlez, can you please trade me seats?"

"No," he replied with a boyish defiance.

"Charlez, please."

"No."

"Charlez."

"No."

"Charlez!"

"No!"

Kyle threw his hand up in the air. Arguing wasn't going to help him get anywhere with this child. Moving to the other side of the table, Kyle took a seat across from Charlez Jr. Kyle frowned as it would have been at least nice to sit directly across from Dizzy, but that obviously wasn't going to happen now. He suddenly felt really distant from Dizzy, even though the table was only about three chair seats wide. He gave Dizzy an awkward smile and a shrug.

Meanwhile, the rest of the party entered. Taking his seat at the head of the table, Charlez nodded at the two.

"I'm glad to see you could both make it for dinner," he smiled warmly.

Following right behind him, Tandra and Jewel brought in three large dinner plates, one with freshly roasted meat, the other with boiled light yellow vegetables, and the last one with a bowl of whipped, purple mashed ronatoes, and an assortment of small appetizer like snacks. Setting them down in the middle of the table between all the family, Tandra took the right most seat, near her husband, while Jewel took the other seat nearest to her father.

Looking across the table, the middle aged teenager tilting her head a little, staring oddly at Rose and the semblance she had.

"So this is our guest, Mom?"

"Yes, dear. Now be nice. Father is about to say a blessing."

"She a cousin or related or something to us, Mom?"

"Yes, dear. Something like that. We'll talk more later. Let your father say a blessing so everyone can enjoy the food before it gets cold."

Nodding, Jewel placed the tips of her fingers of her right hand directedly in front of her face with her thumb sticking straight out to the right. With her eyes closed, she tilted her head slightly so that her finger tips rested against her forehead. Everyone else followed suit including Kyle.

Then quickly realizing and opening his eyes to looking at Dizzy, he quickly spoke before Charlez could start, "Hand on the forehead like everyone else. For you it would be your left hand, though, because you want your thumb to stick out in the direction of the speaker."

Kyle interruption caused everyone to break position and momentarily look up. Charlez smiled sympathetically.

"I'm sorry, my dear. I should have known to explain this to you."

Charlez Jr., on the other hand, was genuinely shocked.

"She doesn't know how to pray! Who doesn't know how to pray? I know how to pray. Why doesn't she know how to pray, Mom? Everyone knows how to pray."

Tandra quickly reprimanded him, "Charlez. Shhh! Quite. You're father is about to ask for a blessing. Hush!”

Kailsig1.jpg

When her younger brother wouldn't let Kyle sit next to her she almost panicked, wanting to run even more. It was with a great deal of courage that she remained seated. The very strained look that was on her face must have been obvious to Kyle as her eyes pleaded with him. She couldn't even look straight up at him. Dizzy had never felt so out of place as she did right then.

Her eyes came up from her hands when she saw her father, mother and other sister come in, remaining silent all the while, even as the question was asked to Tandra. As they mentioned that Charlez was to say the blessing, Dizzy's eyes went to Kyle, just what was she to do here? She had never had to do anything like this before, had never been to a formal dinner before, never been anywhere as extravagant as this was. She was partially relieved when Kyle told her how she should do this blessing thing, then felt so much worse as she became the center of attention for not knowing what to do. It was all she could do not to shed a tear of humiliation. She quickly formed the position shown, holding her breath as she attempted to hold back her emotions. Why did she agree to sit through this??

She caught on quickly the word to say at the end, making the shape of the word with her mouth even if no sound came out. When her mother asked if she would like her to make up a plate, Dizzy shook her head negative, that she could do it herself. If I let her set a plate for me she'll give me way too much and I won't be able to eat it... Her appetite over the years had been restricted to small meals, Dizzy didn't think she could eat that much if she tried. She had never seen so much food before.

To try and placate her mother, Dizzy placed a small amount of most everything on her plate, even then she didn't think she'd be able to eat all of it without a battle to get it down. She wasn't really hungry at the moment, her nerves making her appetite wane. She took a small mouthful, keeping her eyes on her plate, very shy, uncertain and wishing she was anywhere else but there.

1cQgV4y.jpg

"So who is she?" were the first words spoken since everyone had began eating.

Everyone glanced up from their plates to stare at Jewel. It was obvious she was suspicious, but Kyle wasn't exactly sure if it wasn't more of a worried vibe he was getting from her. He was sure she noticed the resemblance. Even though her mother's hair was an auburn red, it did little to mask the resemblance. In fact, Dizzy, Jewel, and Tandra all looked quite alike. Not like clones, but there was a definite family resemblance. Jewel had dark black hair with a navy blue blue shimmer to it companied by her piercing green eyes. Tandra, on the other hand, had a soft amber pigment to hers. Losing himself to his irrelevant facination with the Qwinn familly's features, he realized that Charlez had medium hazel iris's while Charlez Jr.'s were pure brown.

Turning his attention to everyone's hair, he also realized that Charlez shared the same black color with his daughter, Jewel, while Charlez Jr.'s strands match more of a burgundy hue. His mind continued to bounce around. It was amazing how much the human mind could process in mear seconds.

Jewel's repeat question brought him back to the present, however, "Really. Who is she?"

"Dizzy," Kyle replied still without thinking.

"Dizzy? Dizzy? I didn't ask how she was feeling, mor'on! I asked who she is."

"Jewel!" Tandra spoke up, giving her an upset look.

Most of his attention back to the situation now, Kyle replied, "No. It's her name. Well, her nickname. Rose Disra Qwinn is her fullname. But I just call...her...Dizzy...?" Kyle's words slowing down as he finished when he observed Tandra's response.

With a gasp, Tandra covered her mouth with the hand holding her table napkin. Taking a second for him to register her surprise, Kyle suddenly covered his mouth.

Oops...

"Qwinn? Qwinn?! A Qwinn?! Please tell me she's your cousin or sister or something," Jewel panicked already knowing the answer.

Sitting there, Jewel had already analysed the situation from the moment she first saw Disra. If she was a Qwinn and Jewel's sister that meant that she wasn't the first born. If that was the case, Disra would have her seat on the council. It was simple math.

"No. She's your sister," Tandra replied reluctantly.

Tandra's response made Jewel become hysterical, "Oh my Valtros! You've got to be kidding me! Since when do I have another sister?! Since when! This is so unfair!"

"Jewel! That is no way to greet your sister."

"Jewel. You're mother is right. Be respectful."

"Forget this!" She replied rising quickly from the table. "FORGET THIS!"

Jewel rose and quickly stormed off to her room, crying out angrily as she left the room, "OH MY VALTROS!"

"Charlez, go talk to your daughter."

"She's just as much yours as she is mine."

"Fine. Then we'll both go."

Turning to Rose, Tandra smiled awkward and placed her hand on her thigh, "I'm so sorry, dear. That was completely uncalled for. We'll have a talk with her. We'll only be a second."

Meanwhile, Charlez Jr. was standing on his seat, fork and spoon in hand, hopping around in circles singing, "I have another sister! I have another sister! I have another sister! I have more sisters than Davi! I have more than Davi! More than Davi!"

As Charlez and Tandra rose to talk with Jewel, Tandra exclaimed, "Boy! Sit down this instant!" while Charlez shook his head at his son and motioned with his hand for him to sit.

With a stubborn frown, Charlez Jr. complied. Crossing his arms and sticking out his lower lip, he sat quietly.

Kailsig1.jpg

As soon as Jewel started with the questions, Dizzy knew there'd be some sort of fuss. It was something she didn't want to have happen though that tingle up her spine that made her feel even more uncomfortable was increasing. Her eyes went to Kyle as he stated her name, having only pushed her food around her plate, not taking much interest in eating any of it from her nerves. That Jewel took her nickname the wrong way did nothing for how Dizzy felt, her eyes scanning quickly around the table.

With her full name spoken again, and Jewel's reaction, Dizzy felt her face go pale. She put the utensils down on the plate, not having touched much in the way of food, and what she had had wasn't sitting too well in her stomach. She was already feeling uncomfortable enough before Jewel's reaction, Dizzy really feeling like she did not belong there.

Dizzy watched as Jewel yelled and carried on before she stormed off, seeing the reactions from their parents as well. Her head went down, not looking at her plate, but at her hands that were now washing together just under the table. She felt like she would like the ground to open up and swallow her whole.

She jumped as Tandra placed her hand upon her thigh, looking up as they said they would go speak to Jewel. Dizzy almost cringed away as her brother jumped up on the chair and started singing, reluctantly sitting down when his father told him to.

Disra looked over to Kyle, pleading with him silently until she found her voice...

"I can't stay here. I can't. I don't belong here."

She pushed herself back from the table, heading out the way they had come in, wanting to escape, not caring if anyone heard her muttering 'Why couldn't I just have been Disra K'lar... everything was so simple then' ... tears trickled down her face as all she could think of was leaving what seemed more of a place of accusations and misery to her than anything else.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle quickly rose from the table and grabbed Dizzy's hand as she made her way to leave the room. Pulling her towards him, he hugged he tightly and pressed her head into his chest.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I ruined everything. I'm so sorry. But everything's going to be alright. We just got to give this time."

Suddenly, There was a tug at his shirt sleeve. Glancing over, Kyle realized it was Daizy. He had completely forgot about her. The very quiet, light brown haired girl, who he was guessing was around 12 or so if he remembered correctly, had all but disappeared during dinner. He had even forgot she was sitting at the table with them. In fact, he didn't even realize until now that she had very pretty light hazel eyes because her long strands of straight hair often covered her face and she had rarely looked up since they had first talked. Looking her way, Daizy immediately looked down when her eyes met Kyle's.

Talking in a low, monotone, soft voice, Daizy offered, "I can take you to my room. That's where I go when I'm sad."

Kyle grinned, "Why thank you, Daizy. That's very kind of you. Dizzy. How about we go to Daizy's room until you compose yourself?"

Kailsig1.jpg

Feeling Kyle's arms go around her, Dizzy buried her head against his shoulder, trying very hard to contain the sobs that threatened to rack her body. Since she had been on this planet it seemed she had done nothing but cry and get all emotional.

"I can't do this Kyle... I can't. It seemed so much easier somehow when I thought I had no family..."

When Daisy spoke up, Dizzy tried harder to swallow back her tears. She didn't want to move out of Kyle's comforting embrace, though knew to go anywhere she would have to. Slowly she nodded her head.

"... Thankyou ... Daisy..."

1cQgV4y.jpg

Daizy looked up at her big sister shyly and smiled a little bit, "You're welcome."

Quietly, Daizy lead them through the corridors and up a flight of stairs until they reached her room. Inside, it wasn't the largest place considering that it was only the size of a large living room, but it was still quaint. Looking around, it definitely had a girlie feel to it. It was also nicely kept and arrange with a shelf for stuffed animals above her clothes dresser and her bed in the center of the room. She also had two comfy looking couches in one corner of the room where two of her toy dolls had gotten comfortable in. The bed was nice and plush with a really light, almost white, pink top most sheet. Kyle smiled when he realized that it matched the color of the simple yet pretty dress she was wearing.

Leading them to the bed, Daizy had them sit down while she crawled across to grab her favorite stuff kima teddy, Mr. Kim. Then crawling across the bed and wiggling her way in between Kyle and Disra, Daizy looked shyly over at each of them.

Holding her teddy in her lap and kicking her legs up momentarily, Daizy shyly asked Disra, "So what do you do for fun?"

Kailsig1.jpg