Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Tenebrous fingertips pressed through the welcoming sable shell of the figure, reality swallowed whole by the all-consuming darkness. It was a successful attempt from the boy to establish a connection undoubtedly, and yet now the young one was attempting something else. What was once a steady flow of raging scarlet soon became a weapon of the enemy he was now once with. The apprentice was attempting to kill the master”¦ clever little one. Inventive too.

Suddenly, the blood flow regulated and his veins felt the clips of pressure removed. Within the mental realm, however, the blood flowed out everywhere and filled Heero's entire being. Within the physical one, the boy was beginning to choke on something that wasn't really there. Gurgling noises soon filled the air.

If the boy couldn't prevent himself from being killed in such a way, perhaps Ason would have to find someone else to train.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Heero gagged once, as he tried to pull in the oxygen his body required. All he could taste was the dull metallic flavor of his blood. The man had apparently turned his tactic around and now he was drowning in his own blood. He tried to cough it up as he fell to his knees, but it wouldn't come out of his mouth. He clutched his throat and tried to gather the force and use it to expel the blood, but nothing would come. The boy's vision began to falter as he stared at the ground, now woozy.

Never neglect your senses

He couldn't even remember where the sweetly hypnotizing voice had originated, but at that moment his mind registered the fact that he couldn't smell what should be there. He had always indulged his sense of smell, even when he knew the result would be less then pleasurable”¦but now, he did not smell the fluid that was supposedly drowning him.

It's a trick

Illusions were a difficult thing to master and sometimes a practitioner might slip up and leave one spot open. That one spot had to be capitalized on. He was still choking, nearing the point of unconsciousness before death but with his final bit of concentration that he could muster he gathered the force and rammed it into the back of Ason's skill in the form of a mental dagger. It would shatter his focus and leave him with the sensation that his skull was being ripped in half from the inside.

Heero fell backwards, tasting sweet oxygen once again as he stared upwards. His eye sight was still blurry with tiny stars floating all around, but he could breathe now. He pulled deep breaths into his lungs as he lay there for a few moments. Only a handful of seconds later he stood up slowly, brushing himself off and looking towards the Sith”¦

”œIllusions aren't your specialty, do not hold back just because I have less experience.”

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Raven's ship Trigon's Fury blasted out of Hyperspace and into real space above the planet Mechis III. Raven disengaged the hyperspace engines and engaged the sublight engines, putting her in orbit around the planet.

She opened a comm down to the planet:

”œThis is Raven Chargan'them of Zinthos, requesting permission to land on the planet and find a master to train me. So could I land, please?”

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

A comm is returned to Raven and landing vectors sent. As this is the Sith Temple, why should she be forbidden to land? As long as, of course, she's not a bounty hunter or a rebel spy or a Jedi or a flaming chinchuilla, and she follows the vectors and doesn't attempt to blow things up along the way. Or anything that might otherwise be perceived as enemy behavior.

<><><>

Tiana lets her ship glide down to the surface of Mechis III after surfacing from hyperspace. The Sith Lord looks so much more the worse for wear, her hair plastered to her head from the helmet and eyes hollowed, almost even haunted.

She locks the S-foils on her X-wing and leaves it, activating the security codes on the small ship. Stowing her helmet away, she draws in a shaky breath.

She's never been here before.

She hasn't been anywhere in a long while. Space for a bit, Coruscant for a bit, Kamino for such a long time--and this place is far from Kamino. It floods her with darkness and leaves her feeling weak. It's not something she loves and embraces and fondles with every bit of the passion of a lover, but something... ugh. Tiana shudders and closes her blind eyes.

She senses--

Well, now that's a familiar presence, Tiana thinks offhandedly, and reaches out in the Force through the tendrils of black to see if she can identify the brief wave of what it is she feels. A--ah, yes.

Her legs threaten to give out on her and she draws her staff from where it sat in the fighter, leaning on it in thought.

The Jedi said: The Force called you here for a reason, stop lingering and go to find what it is.

The Sith said: I wonder if I could beat him if we were to fight again...

Tiana thought, Huttspawn, is there a refresher anywhere?

Taking a deep breath, she headed off blindly in the direction of the refreshers. Finding things was easy. But her focus was shaken enough that she relied on her staff to find her way safely through obstacals. She'd been off Kamino too long. Her demons were coming back.

The two trainings argued.

She slammed the refresher door behind herself and touched the mirror, just wishing she could see properly to fix her hair. Why should it matter? laughed the Jedi. Appearance is external. What really matters is your hea--

The Sith screamed, I have no heart and dammit, I don't want helmet hair if I'm going to be on this planet for longer than the fifteen minutes it should take to refill my ship!

She held one hand over her eyes and drew it over. They cleared up. She stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment, and wished she hadn't reached out to see. What stared back at her was a haggard, thin woman with dark under her eyes and black drowning all white from her eyes, slightly sunken cheeks and hair so much darker than she had ever seen it. And it had been so long...

She released that focus and let herself be blind again.

Right, who cares about helmet hair? she decided, running one hand through to fluff it back up anyway, and headed out of the refreshers. If this was a Sith Temple, then perhaps she could find a way to silence the warring voices once more.

EDIT: Spelling. x_o

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Raven received landing vectors and followed them to the mark. Her ship touched down next to a still cooling off X-wing. She could see the pilot disappear into the refreshers. The only thing she noticed about the pilot was she had dark hair and she seemed to be the only one around that looked anything like a Sith or a Jedi for that matter.

A few moments later the woman emerged from the refreshers. Raven quickly pulled her hood over her face, and approached the woman. The woman looked very tired and”¦.haunted.

As Raven got near the woman she asked,

”œM'am, I was wondering if you were a Sith, Because if you are I was wondering if you could teach me”¦”

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

The sudden abrupt comment startled Tiana slightly, and she glanced over at the new appearence--a dark cloaked girl who was a bit too skinny and certainly looked like she was trying to appear a Sith. "That's a bit abrupt, don't you think? And you needn't do that..." she commented instead, taking a look over the girl and wondering why she was trying to hide her emotions. It wasn't as if any good Sith couldn't simply rip them from their target's mind and--if they were really good--alter them effortlessly.

Tiana spent a bit of time considering the question, leaving the hopeful hanging. At last she rubbed a bit of her hair from her face and shrugged. "A Sith? I suppose you could call me a Sith. But I suppose you could also call me a Jedi. I am currently affiliated with the Sith--but I dwell more on a balance point between light and dark rather than enslaving myself to any such metaphysical side. I suppose if you're looking for a teacher that fits into the classifications of mildly insane and volatile..."

She was interrupted by her comm going off. It was a mass message ordering all Sith to report to Cardia. Tiana wondered for a moment what archane magicks allowed the Sith to find the numbers of every single Sith out there...

"All right, looks like we have no time for banter."

At least her ship had been refueled.

"If you want me to train you, slave your ship to mine and come along. Be a good apprentice, mind, and don't get into trouble while we're there... I doubt I'll be able to save you..." Tiana gestured to their ships, and nodded, picking the name from the girl's mind. "...Raven."

They boarded their ships and headed back out into space.

((*grumbles* Computer killed my post. This one isn't as good. Post in space and then to Cardia...))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

((I"m back. Quick posts. C u in Cardia.))

The boy managed a chuckle out of the figure. He had survived, and had gotten cocky in the process. He was far from defenseless, but Ason going full force on the apprentice would've inevitably resulted in his death. No matter”¦ this prodigy was quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. With that thought out of the way, a call to head to Cardia was received. Ason instructed his apprentice to bring his ship and tail him while he let Mechis III continue its operations.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Heero made his way to the ship he had arrived on, hoping into the cockpit and turning on the vital systems before lifting off. He had learned several vital things here and crafted something very important; he counted his visit to this place as a productive success. Soon he was out of the system, tailing Ason's ship.

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

The Shrieking Talon swooped down into the facilities of Mechis III at a startling velocity. Only out of experience did the pilot possess the skills to save the vessel from what would've certainly been a crash landing. The landing ramp hissed downward and a shadow descended to the floor below and towards the alchemic laboratories with as quick of a pace as he could muster. This figure glided past the floating eyes of crimson and past the utility droids scurrying out of his way for knowledge of who he was and what would happen should they cross his marked path.

Entering the labs, he found the most beautiful sight possible”¦ the chainsword he had designed ((Think of a smaller one of these http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/748/748504/img_3953473.html with a hole where the eye is)). Taking the talisman from his neck and inserting it into the mold right above the handle, the entire blade crackled with energy and turned into solid black steel. There was merely a red tint to the metal as it caught light. The talisman had taken much work to acquire upon Korriban, and now the polarity of its energies was reversed as Ason used the dark side to manipulate the entire process.

He felt the sword as the history of the silver talisman coursed through its every ounce. It was once used to heal those in the effort against the jedi, yet now its purpose was becoming corrupted. The blades began to decay the very air around them as the sith lord tested their properties. Within seconds, the table on which they were displayed began to crumble with a inky poison spilling throughout its structure. As the tainted area grew, eventually the portion of the table on which the sword of plagues rested gave way. Blackness once again resumed its imperious oppression upon the weapon as the shades of crimson glare subsided and the weapon's properties lessoned. It was a weapon directly tied to the will of the creator and to the talisman, and as such, it could be controlled.

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.

• 1 month later...

A lone shuttle touched down in the hanger. Dominique had made a point. Cybernetics would be required should she start to go into combat regularly. Mechis III was the logical conclusion. Long Atia had considered getting some form of cybernetics in her eyes. At the time it was merely a cosmetic decision, to avoid the social stigma her milky white orbs had brought with them. Now there were other reasons. Artus had shown her the existence of something she had never come across. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but something on that planet had taken the force from her, also leaving her blind. She had never felt as helpless as she did in those few moments. Cybernetic eyes would ensure that while the force could still be stripped from her, she would not be further crippled with the lack of vision.

She exited the ship and took up an empty room. Few would stop her, and when they did, they were quickly sent away. She spent some time in the refresher before making her way to the labs. The first thing was the eyes. She had always wanted a pair of ocular orbs that looked legitimate. However the orbs wouldn't get the job done. She needed an intricate neural implant for them to work. She started working on the terminal. Designing the eyes and implant took several hours. Had she better knowledge of the process it would have taken less time. Her natural affinity for technology was the sole thing that kept the process from being horrible screwed up.

She sent the order in to the random drones three levels below to do the actual construction. There was still more work to be done. Next was a weapon. Several ideas came and were thrown away before she settled on one. She had the quick, elegant destructive power of her lightsaber. What she needed was mass destruction. She settled bent back toward the terminal and started another project.

Atia7.jpg

An A2 wing burst out of hyperspace and rocketed towards the planet with reckless abandon. The pilot sat perfect still in the cockpit; his emerald eyes were locked onto the sight of the planet before him. He had found the coordinates on the datapad he had taken from Roon. This place might have answers he sought and if nothing else, it would have inhabitants he could seek and destroy.

As the front of his ship became superheated and turned a deep shade of red, his eyes glanced down at the pale hands gripping the controls of his ship. He had only known them for two weeks now; no memories before that time existed for him. This Galaxy felt familiar and wholly foreign at the same time. He knew many skills, yet they weren't locked into his mind. He only discovered them as he attempted to use them. Such as piloting his ship; he had taken to it with ease, despite something feeling odd about the type of ship he was flying.

The ship leveled out and he brought it around, touching down in one of the massive industrialized centers on the planet. The cockpit of his ship burst open and he leapt out, pike in hand and senses scanning the area. If anyone were to lay eyes upon him at that moment, they would think him more animal then man”¦yet animals did not wear clothes as he did and did not carry bolter pistols on their hip.

He shrugged his shoulders, working kinks out of them. His sleeveless, full length over coat showed off his inner arms. His outer arms had a thing piece of flexiarmor on them to help protect them. His legs had a similar covering. It allowed maximum flexibility and provided minimum protection but any protection was better then none.

He could hear the machines all around him, smell the tell tale signs of them. His lip curled in sudden disgust, as it did for most sentient's. Why he felt such disdain for machines, he was not sure”¦but he felt the rage boiling in his gut, calling for him to murder them all.

Rend their bodies beyond repair; leave your mark

Mittsu.jpg

When her destruction was designed, she sent the datapad three levels below for the grunts to build. As she turned to stretch her legs she felt the presence at at the door before the buzzer rang.

"Enter"

A short, horribly disfigured half machine man stood at the threshold.

"Lord, we have finished your first task."

"Then let's get started then."

The short man-machine gave a crooked grin and nodded. This was one of the very few times he got to cut up a Sith without repercussions.

She was lead two floors down to an oddly sterile looking room. In the room was a body length table, two small planks extending perpendicular from it. She laid down on the table, two men looking similar to the first strapping her wrist to the table.

"She turned to one of them. Don't put me under."

"We will administer half the anesthetic for th..."

"No" She cut him off. " Don't put me under. At all."

Atia7.jpg

Parts of machines flew every which way as the oil covered figure ripped them apart limb by limb. The worker droids had picked up on his systematic elimination of their counterparts and using simple deductive reasoning they found a pattern and cut him off before he could kill another of their kind. They weren't built to be fighters, but they were designed with the ability to defend using their tools. Drills and blunt objects came from every direction, some of the blunt instruments connection and many of the drills being skirted and forced into other droids.

Mittsu's rage was steadily growing. This droids sated none of his urges, not even the violence committed against them was enough to quell his needs. He wanted pain! He wanted suffering! Agony!

He wanted BLOOD!

He pulled his bolter from its sheath and brought it around in a crescent, laying into as many droids as he could before his drum clip was emptied. As soon as the first click met his ears, he dropped the weapon and spun his pike around between two fingers only to drive it into the face plate of a droid but a second later.

ENOUGH! Find those that bleed; make them suffer!

Mittsu twisted his head around and flared his nostrils. The faint scent of musk was picked up; just barely enough for him to follow. He moved his foot under his bolter, kicking it up into the air as he used the other to propel him into a front flip over the top of the droids that were surrounding him. He caught the weapon in mid-air, placing it back on his belt and landing behind the droids. He broke into a dead run, seeking the source of the musk.

Mittsu.jpg

Atia sat up, the top half of her head caked in blood. Her eyelids fluttered open, the slight pink glow of her new irises was barely visible, even in the dimly lit halls of the industrial facility. So this was what it was like to have normal vision. Such a vast array of colors. Much better than the half complete spectrum of only a couple colors. She played with the neural implant, mentally switching between her old vision and new vision. She had designed the new vision to see in the dark. No reason not to get better than average sight.

Someone else was here. Something vicious. Something brutal. Something beautiful. It was a short walk, but when she came upon Mittsu, she stopped dead in her tracks. Not only was his presence in the force admirable, but he was physically huge.

"They're building them bigger and bigger, aren't they?"

Atia7.jpg

Mittsu's sparkling emerald orbs, with their hypnotizing nature, turned themselves upon the intruder. Considerably shorter then him, slight frame, lightsaber on her hip, and what appeared to be a fresh set of ocular implants. She spoke as an ally would, but her scent was mingled in with the one he had been tracking; she was a target. The blood caked around her eye sockets was enticing, arousing, enraging”¦

The fingers on his left hand wiggled as he sensed something different about this one. The lightsaber was the first indicator of her above average potential, but there was something else about her. It was an innate feeling he hadn't experienced up until this point. It possessed a certain thrill to it, as if it held untold excitement and new ways to indulge himself.

Rip the secret she holds from her flesh!

”œSo soft,”

Mittsu.jpg

Zukos ship the Firehound exited hyperspace above Mechis III, Zuko leaned back and set his Comm to the base.

COMM 0-356-1--To the base on MECHIS III

"This is ZUko requesting an audience with a certain Atia, I wish to discuss something with her."

Zuko raised his new hand in salute, showing off the Sith Scar on his forehead. He smiled and closed the comm.

END COMM------

Zuko sat back and thought about what this girl had done to his best friend and brother, Delta73.

ROSEOFCSHARON.png.1c839ef05c26256052b4d3a8e8030872.png

Behold the Rose of Sharon is burning in the valley 

-COMM TO Zuko-

Please land in hanger level 4, Section B29. There you will be searched and escorted to a place where you may meet Lord Atia.

-End COMM-

There is potential in this one

Atia stood still, waiting for Mittsu to make his move. The man was adept with his pike, that was for sure. There was something about him that made Atia uneasy. His aura was naturally dark, but new. How could this be? He looked at least 24. All of this was pushed aside when he lunged.

The pike came in with incredible speed. It was unsettling how fast he moved without the aid of the force. With proper training he could be a monster. Well, a stronger monster. The force enveloped in her and pulled her to the left, the pike going between her right side and her arm. Her hand snapped alive and caught the pike just in front of his fist. With the strength of the force, and the added momentum from Mittsu's lunge, Atia pivoted on the pike and threw him against the wall behind her in an obscure sling shot motion.

"You're blood lust is admirable. It can make you into an unstoppable beast."

She turned to leave to room. Upon reaching the threshold, she stopped. Lush, violet tendrils flew from her outstretched hand, invisible to all but those trained in the force. Purple strings wrapped around Mittsu's body, suspending him in the air, stretching his limbs as if being quartered.

"But first you have to learn to control it."

She walk to him, standing just a foot from his suspended body.

"You attacked me. I would be perfectly justified killing you."

Her mind lingered into the inner workings of his, weaving through what little memory he held. Dark, vicious thoughts. Nothing but linear rage. Excellent. This one has hope.

"However, I'm going to give you something no one has yet to give you. A choice. Thus far you have taken what you want. Why? Because you can. Isn't that an excellent feeling? To do what you want, whenever you want?" She stepped forward, her new pink eyes staring directly into his intense green ones.

"How would you like to go further that you have thus far? Start a path that would lead you to as much power as you desired? To command the very strands of life...and death...to your whim?"

Don't you think you're being just a tad too dramtic?

Yeah, but...shut up. This one is vicious. And a little cute. Well, sorta cute. Eh...I've probably just been studying too much. My field of comparison is kinda stretched thin.

Atia7.jpg

Zuko nodde as they replied to his Comm. He set his course and landed in the right hanger bay. He climbed out of the cockpit and was met by the military escort, he was searched and they of course found his lightsaber. He handed it over to them with the instructions that they bring it to Atia not destroy it.

"Take me to her then..."

They escorted him to the place the Lord Atia wanted him. He sat and awaited her arrival....

A beast lurked behind his emerald jewels. The beast was potent and enraged and left his mind as an indecipherable jumble of thoughts that only Mittsu himself had hope of truly making sense of. Such a thought process would prove vital for keeping people out of his mind, or only allowing them a glimpse here or there. He could feel her, poking around in there”¦something told him that her skill was unrefined and only in its most basic of forms.

She was still young, full of emotion, and susceptible to trickery. His animal instinct took his mind in a different way, his eyes almost glowing as he expressed a snake like charm that would mesmerize even many strong willed figures. Her words meant little to him, he could achieve power on his own”¦yet at the same time, perhaps she could offer unique insight into something that would allow him to reach greater heights? He would not kill her for now”¦

”¦Maybe.

His perfectly formed lips formed into a grin. He flexed his muscles; testing her grip”¦It was firm, but far from unbreakable. He let his body begin to subtly break out of her control, weakening it to the point he could break free.

”œCome now,”

Mittsu.jpg

She could see her hold on him had started to slip.

This one's wirey.

She regained her hold on him, tighter this time, to the point of putting pressure on the whole surface of his body.

"I don't think it's rude because you are the one who attacked me without provocation. I'm holding you because I want to and because I can. You seem to be perfectly capable of talking from where you are."

She returned his smile and turned away from him.

"What is it that you want in life, Mittsu?" She added no special inflection on his name, not wanting to boast what little information she managed to glean from that torrent he called a psyche.

A short, sullen looking man entered the room, pausing upon seeing the suspended Mittsu.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am, you have a visitor." He outstretched his hand beneath rust colored robes to reveal a lightsaber. She examined it momentarily.

"Send him here."

The man nodded in acknowledgment. "Yes, Lord." And with that he was gone.

She turned to address Mittsu.

"So?"

Atia7.jpg

Dispatch of me?

Trickles of rage colored his vision as the man finished speaking. His arrogance blinded him and he was likely talking himself up while Mittsu was suspended in mid-air. His kind was known for being weak, scummy, skuzzy, but then”¦what could one do to a person such as that? They were thick skulled and hard to teach, they believe themselves to know things and when they didn't they made up excuses.

His ire increased in potency as his own mind worked against him, talking him into a bloodrage. At first it was merely that trickle, now it had became a crack in the wall of a dam”¦and then, all too suddenly for either of them to take stock of what was happening Mittsu's rage got the better of him and something was sparked deep within him. As if Atia's force hold was a body glove to small for him, he flexed and ripped it asunder”¦dropping to his feet and charging at Zuko, his shoulder out.

The shoulder of the large, muscular man slammed into the shorter figures chest propelling him backwards and into a wall. Mittsu spun his pike around and sent it hurtling threw the air after the man, watching as it pierced the wall millimeters from where the arrogant ones head came to a stop at. His voice was an animalistic growl as he puffed out his chest.

”œCome on, boy. You want to dispatch of me, lets see what your made of. Lets see if you are even strong enough to deserve life!"

Mittsu.jpg

Heh, this could be entertaining.

Atia made no point in interrupting. Maybe if they beat the hell out of each other first then maybe Mittsu would be more complacent. She stepped out of the immediate vicinity and leaned against the wall. She folded her arms in front of her and let her force vision be her medium of viewing. You can always take the time to appreciate skilled beating.

((Don't kill each other.))

Atia7.jpg

Zuko grinned as his words took effect on the man in midair...then the mans rage boiled over giving him enough strength to destroy Atias hold on him. The hideous man charged Zuko his shoulder lowered, he slammed into Zuko throwing him against the wall. Zuko cried out in pain as two of his ribs cracked. To his surprise a static pike grazed his head and imbedded into the wall millimeters from Zuko's nose. Zuko smiled,

”œCome on, boy. You want to dispatch of me, lets see what your made of. Lets see if you are even strong enough to deserve life!"

”œYou will see what I am made of fool! You are the one that doesn't deserve a life!”

Asphyxiation?

This is the best he brings against me?

Mittsu didn't make any immediate attempts to fight off the man, rather he indulged in the sensation of the man's fingernails digging into his neck and cutting off his air flow. It was akin to self-stimulation while performing autoerotic asphyxiation, except he wasn't having to do any of the work and was reaping all the benefits.

He closed his eyes, as if he were about to fall into the dark abyss that was death”¦but this was not his time to die.

Repay his favor

Mittsu brought his knee up in a sudden surge of movement, slamming it between Zuko's legs and propelling him over Mittsu's head into the wall. The sudden rush of air was dizzying, but then the pleasure wrought at the hands of the hands of the boy had left him a bit dizzy as well. Nothing he couldn't work through, of course, and that was made obvious as he stood up at his full height and stalked towards his prey.

He brought his fist around low and slammed it into Zuko's crotch, heightening the pain that was already, surely, permeating the area. He repeated the act no less then eight times, until he was sure the boys testicles would never produce a kid and that they had drawn up into his body to find what little protection it could provide.

I bet he likes it, kick him again!

Mittsu was merely having fun with this one, now. He brought his steel tipped boot around and slammed it into Zuko's crotch so hard that he thought he heard a crack forming in the figure's pelvis. Even with the force, it would be unlikely that anyone could stay conscious through such pain.

”œPain”¦indulge my senses, break my body, make me bleed”¦All in the name of the sweet agony that gets me off.”

Mittsu.jpg

Zuko screamed as Mittisu kicked him multiple times in the crotch

Then the man kicked him there, he screamed again as his pelvis cracked. Darkness swirled around the edges of his vision as the pain became almost to mush to bear”¦But that was just what he needed to become very very mean. He drew the pain from his crotch and used it to strengthen the power he already had. With a single bound he was up. He grabbed the man's head and with the power of the force. He picked it up and slammed it into the wall. Twice. He grabbed the side of Mittisu's head, his hands on his temples. He put his thumbs into the man's eyes. His thumbs dug into Mittisu's eye sockets and around the eyeballs.

As Mittisu screamed and continued kneeing him in the crotch, all of this just fuelling Zuko's rage. With a quick move he pulled the man's eyes from his sockets. Zuko smiled and crushed them against the mans forehead. Spraying the insides of the eyes across the man's face.

”œNow what do you think Mittisu?”

Edited by Guest

((You know what Zuko? You are an idiot and I don't have the time to deal with you.))

Mittsu's screams were of an ecstatic nature. The intense, literally blinding, pain was rapturous and would send him over the edge shortly. Tears of blood cascaded down his cheeks as a wicked grin crossed his face. He couldn't see, but his other senses compensated for that with an animalistic precision unseen in any human that was without genetic modifications.

His body worked more on instinct then conscious thought as he spun around, flinging the fluid of his eyes off of his face. His right hand wrapped around the lower portion of his pike and as he continued his spin it was ripped out of the wall. Using the momentum from his spin, he flung it at Zuko and pierced his chest; a mere inches from severing his spine, but it pierced his right lung. He was brought to his feet and pinned to the wall behind him.

”œHere we are, having a nice little fight,”

Mittsu.jpg

((No, I'll still train both of you if you both still wish. You both knew what you were doing when you entered this brawl, and I find Mittsu's reaction perfectly justified.))

Atia leaned forward from the wall, basking in the suffering mingling with the air. Zuko had shown some admirable resolve, but his poor judgment and underestimation of his opponent sealed his fate. His remains were really a work of art. The unbridled fury Mittsu exhibited was a beautiful scene to behold, warranting not further repercussions. His injuries would be a well enough lesson, should he choose to learn from it. Without looking away from the marred, still oozing corpse, she spoke to him.

"You can have implants or new eyes cloned, if you wish. Afterwards you will be given time to rest. The labs are down the hall and three floors up. I trust you can find it yourself, or will you need assistance?"

Atia7.jpg