Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

Holden slowly moved around the room. He had woken up with the landing of the vessel on the planet, he didn't even remember pulling out of hyperspace. He climbed up to the ledge where a view port was so he could see outside, mainly because he was curious about the planet his dad had taken him too. A frown came to Holden's face. They were back at the same old place as before.

Holden climbed back down and left the quarters that his dad had told him to remain in. It was that he was disobedient, just curious about the ship as a whole. He started to walk around towards the lower sections of the ship, only because he had already been on the bridge.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 3 weeks later...

Holden stared out a view port that was overlooking Nar Shaddaa. He felt something stir within himself, a feeling he felt only a few times before, but it was coming in loud and clear to him. He could feel something similar to a whispering wind within himself. He felt a strange calm come over him. A driod walked by him and it made the three year old turn his head to see what he was doing. After he saw that it was nothing important, he turned his head back around to the view port and waited as best as he could for his dad to return.

Holden slightly moved his body to look out at the planet, but there was no inspiration that came from it. He ended up turning his body back towards his dad.

"So...everyone can feel the force?"

Holden watched as his dad made a face that he did not recognize and then his dad spoke up to him. "...No...Only those who are gifted with enough midi-chlorians can feel and hear the will of the force."

Holden nodded his head, although he did not fully understand.

"...midi-colrans?..."

Holden kept the same face as before, while his dad changed his face again, this time to a searching looking. "Midi-chlorians are tiny things within your body, which connect you to the force. They are inside all living beings, but only few are gifted with enough of them to hear the will of the force."

Holden turned his head to look out the view port, where he was meet with the same less inspiring planet of Nar Shaddaa.

"...So what does all this mean?"

• 5 years later...

The Orar fell out of hyperspace in a vomit like actions towards the planet of decay and ruin almost as if it where a beautifully rehearsed motion. Tros, the pilot found the slight irony in him arriving to Nar Shaddaa only days after meeting with Mand'alor. It was something of a fresh breath of air to be able to take his sabbatical from the Tsad Droten. But it wasn't worth him spending much time focusing upon it, so be brought his ship down and landed in an open docking bay. From there, he made his way towards the local cantina where he would find his ge'ver'alor for the hunt. Typically, Riella was his go-to man when out in the open field, but when he was working as a beroya, Chalchiir the male Wookiee was his go to contact. Walking in, he found the Wookiee sitting in a booth, looking somewhat out of place as he was watching some sort of podrace on some ice looking planet, Tros didn't much care, so he sat down and stared at Chalchiir from behind his buy'ce until the Wookiee turned.

<< Ah, I was wondering if you would really come this time around. Riella hinted that you may have been preoccupied with other things. >>

"No need to worry about me Cal, I always arrive when you put an urgent tag on your messages. What's the word?"

The Wookiee now fully turned and faced Tros, ignoring the podrace and focusing for a bit on his drink. For some odd reason, Chalchiir never looked at Tros in the face if he could help it. It seemed odd, yet Tros felt a bit uncomfortable to even ask him why.

<< Larkin put out word to me directly that he needs help in hunting a Force User- >>

"Larkin is an or'dinii, and you know how I feel about jetiise and hunting them."

The look on Chalchiir's face hinted that he was half expecting Tros reaction, although without actually seeing his face directly on, it was hard to read the Wookiee.

<< Tros, you know that it's apart of the creed to give aid when it's asked for, regardless of your feelings over Larkin. The request was made for you to meet up on Coruscant. Details are here. >>

That seemed to be the end of it, as Chalchiir slid over a datapad with information on it, and turned back to both his drink and the podrace. It was always like that with the Wookiee. What little he could say, the better. So Tros followed suite, taking the datapad, and headed back for his ship. Shortly after leaving, he took off for Coruscant once more.

• 2 years later...

The starlines broke forth revealing the golden looking planet before the four different ships that belonged to the Mandalorians of House Solus. Swift Justice; a Pursuer-class frigate, The Trident; an YX-1980, Tyrant Adventure; a YG-4210 and Bloodlust; an E-9 Explorer craft all arrived to the fight, fully stocked and ready for the battle. Tros stood in the bridge of Swift Justice and observed the movements quickly of the allied Sith fleet and their own movements. His hair upon his forearms stood up as the tension rose of the incoming battle. Reaching down, he opened his comms to the rest of the ships for House Solus. "Engage and support the Sith fleet. Follow them in. Do not under any circumstances interfere or slow down Kot'dral and the Zealots. Their mission is more important than ours." He cut the comms to avoid having open chatter. 

Sutu slowly moved his hands over the controls, following in close to the main fleet, almost attempting to remain hidden. Tros placed a hand upon his shoulders. "Don't hide us. I want us to be known. But the Sith fleet is moving to remove mines it would appear. Follow closely enough to help or avoid getting us blown up. Once we're clear, move openly." He kept his own eyes on the movements before him, choosing instead to focus on his visual skills versus what was going on radar wise. He was more focused on seeing the deployment of the Fang Fighters from Lord Mavanger's ship, which he understood wouldn't happen until the mines were not a threat. He now wished that as soon as this battle was done that he would be able to travel within the Keldabe-class battleship upon its completion. For now, the smaller freighters would be sufficient.

• Like 1

The movements of the ship seemed like a dance, rapidly making its way towards the surface. Constantly being thrown gracefully one direction or another followed suit by other ships within their own formations. Many of the Fang fighters deployed from Mavangers ship began their own free for all runs, as they were supposed to. Some decided to follow their Alor to the surface, helping the dance flow of the ships bouncing seem even more rehearsed than before. From the bridge of the Swift Justice, Tros watched as the planet grew before him. Alarms blared loudly within his ears as a few explosions rocked the ship heavily. 

"Talyc haran!" Without even looking away from his own sightlines, which was another ship, he responded to Sutu. "Problem? That last one was close." "Close as in our shields are almost gone. Give me another thirty seconds and we'll be at past all of this..." Tros continued to eye and monitor the Tyrant Adventure, the ship carrying the majority of the Zealots to the surface. He would much rather they died in order to get them to the surface to complete their mission. But he also hoped that Kot'dral survived as well. He had already lost so many on this path. He wasn't sure if he could handle yet another one. Another explosion near them rattled the entire ship. "Shield are gone. We're going to have a hot entry..." Almost five seconds after Sutu announced it, the viewport slowly had the flames of atmosphere entry begin to take over. The four ships had made it through and to the surface. Now onto the next portion of the game. The Zealots with their mission, and the rest to draw attention away from them. Plus whatever fun chaos damage the Fang Fighters choose to do to the surface. 

Alor : Leader

Talyc haran : Bloody hell

Edited by saberforce
  • Like 1