Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

As Jacen finished his comm a transport set down on the planet with a hiss and the ground trembled slightly. The ramp set down and a man could be seen standing at the peak. He stood roughtly six and a half feet tall and Jacen could tell that he was someone who could hold his own. He stashed his comm on his belt and slowly approached the ship. He could barely see through the smoke and rubble careening through the air, the remains of the devestated Black Sun base.

He heard his boots clicking on the metallic ramp as the form of the other grew larger in his view. His hand slowly slipped to his blaster, expecting another attack more subtle than the last.

"Who are you?" he asked quietly, his voice barely higher than a whisper, yet still audible to the humanoid before him.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

His clasp on realism returned and before him stood a man with deep blue eyes that stared into his own monochrome ones. In absolute praise, his wild ashen white hair masked a faceless expression and spread all over his face and shoulders. The untamed black fur that adorned his arms and shoulders shed contrast to his appearance but pinpointed the allusions to the commotions that dwelled inside of his mind. The human spoke a question no sooner and a question that he wished to understand as well.

He searched his mind for the answer however, even as inane the attempt would be. Flashbacks turned on and channeled into his reflection process, most of it was obscure and indistinct but he could make out the laboratories and the experimental mechanisms that swamped the scene. There were people who surrounded a lone tube that was drained of its fluids, a cylinder cage that imprisoned a creation who he could not for the life of him distinguish. He realized that the figure in that container had strikingly similar features to his own and the likelihood that it was he who was captured inside of that merciless glass was not far off. The men in white who surrounded it spoke, and a spoke a word which sent off bells in his head”¦

”œ”¦Onyx. That is what I am.”

Jacen starred in curiosity as an pained expression of puzzlement appeared on the man's face. Ash-white hair was shrouding the other's face in darkness, only a small portion of his face visible. He seemed as if he was looking for something, something that he hadn't been through in a long time. His face brought something back to Jacen as it seemed to be doing to the other as well.

--

Jacen was sitting in his quarters watching the holonet broadcast as his father appeared to talk to him. He had a panged expression on his face and his body language was yelling that he was frustrated. He sunk into the chair and poured himself a glass of jawa juice.

"The journey to Coruscant was completely unproductive. The project is...strange, but I won't go into details as some very strange happenings have occured. I hope to get to talk to you soon Jacen. Good night."

The vid screen winked out...

--

Jacen came back into reality just as the man in front of him answered his question.

"...Onyx. that is what I am."

Jacen nodded, trying to remember if he had ever heard the name, but drawing a blank.

"Why have you come here?"

silassig-1.jpg

Jacen nodded. A fair question if there was one here.

"I am Jacen Onnd, leader of the Black Sun."

Jacen thought over what he was thinking in his head before speaking it.

"You seem rather...disturbed. Is there a way that I can help you?"

silassig-1.jpg

His concentration went incessant and trailed the recorded video that was captured off of the Holonet. He sat with his head in his palms and a temper inside of him that threatened to expose itself. The truth struck, he despised the fact that he was out of the entire picture and hadn't a clue of what these trespassers desired. The factions weakened in development and overall effectiveness while the ones who formed said factions held no decree of order; we were all off of and we would soon be punished for the foreseeable future.

• ”œ”¦You know what must be done.”

P3UXctm.gif

Coming out above the planet Kal sent his code down. He was ordered to land to report to Jacen's office ASAP. With a sigh and a light of his smoke Kal landed in the base. Exiting the ship Kal left the droids and most his weapons, the gauntlets don't come off, on his ship. Looking around he saw the damage that was done. It was hard to belive that such a thing would happend. Making his way though the rubble he found Jacen working on digging up what was left and helping the process of rebuliding. Seeing Jacen work on a rather difficult peice Kal moved to the otherside and helped him move the piece over. As it fell flat Kal spoke and let a sigh escape.

"So long time no see Jacen."

Edited by Guest

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Delta in command of the Corvette Marie exited hyperspace with the rest of the ships under his command. He COMM'd down to the surface,

"This is Delta73 on the Marie with the Medical shuttle and a few other ships and supplies, what are your orders Sir?"

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Jacen nodded to Onyx. "Right now, we're rebuilding. If you would help in clearing away the rubble, we will work on getting you in sometime in the next hour."

Jacen recieved Delta's comm and sent a reply back.((See your PM's))

As Jacen turned to move a piece of rubble his long time friend Kal showed up.

"Indeed it has been a long time. And I never got a chance to properly thank you for your actions at Ronin's Bar. So thank you on that account. Next, I trust that you are well informed about the happenings in the galaxy. What can you tell me about them?"

silassig-1.jpg

"No need for the thanks. It was still a big pain in the ass though I tell you what. That Ronin SOB messed me up pretty good. Its in the past though. Unlike whats going on now though." Kal let out a sigh and looked up at the sky.

"Were being invaded by a race called the Arach'tar. They came out of no where. They destoryed the Corrliean system completly. More planets along the outer rim are being destoryed. There is no patteren and as far as we can see no reason why they are doing this. They also apeared neared Mechis III and destoryed almost of the imperial and alliance forces there. The only thign we really know is that they are highly advanced. Crossa is currently at the Hutt palace observing and gathering infomation as most factions and figuers are attending to help build and start up the counter alliance. To say the least its bad Jacen. On the flip side of things though I don't think most of the galaxy will mess us. If anything they would even probally help us. After all were the black sun we do the crazy stuff people don't like doing."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Jacen nodded slowly as he tried to absorb all of the information that was being thrust upon him. Arach'tar, Corellia, Mechis III, Crosa, it was all too much.

"We need to organize. Send a message to Crosa and get him back here, and then a message to any other agents that aren't here. I will make a few calls to see what we can do about setting things up."

silassig-1.jpg

Crosa came into space above Selvaris and searched for Black Sun agents until he found Kal and Silas speaking. He landed near their destination and approached them. He broke out in a grin.

"Hope you guys didn't miss me too much."

Crosa turned more solem. He was going to have to break the news to them.

"The Arach'tar attacked the Hutt's palace or less specificly, Tatooine. It wasn't pretty considering the destroyed one of the two bloody suns. I was lucky enough to get out alive. Before the invaders came, those at the meeting decided on creating a council for the alliance we all are creating. We all have a representative, and we appear through holograms."

Crosa paused and tossed the Kal's datapad to him.

"I put all of the details of the meeting on there. Anything I heard should be on there. How is the fleet coming along?"

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

((Ok guys I got mod approval to build our base and get our fleet started. I am not declaring what our fleet is. Jacen your in charge so its your call. Im just greasing the wheels of war. If you disaprove PM and I will change items.))

Taking the data pad Kal sighed and read over the details that Crossa had collected.

"Nice job. Its not much but hey we will need everuthing we can get if we plan on winning this war. Speaking of war we need to start shaping up for it. Jacen while you deal with everything else I am going finish the building of base and setting up fleet construction. Whatever else you need just let me know."

With a tilt of his head and a grabbing of a smoke Kal went to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As said Kal did go to work. Using the remains of the alliance and imperial base he used to their foundations to help reduce intital set up time. Certin items such as energy cores and turrets though had to replace. Construction crews, agents, and hired help started to put up exiteior walls and wiring. After the exiteior walls and wires laid down and ran Kal put into place his three droids into seperate parts of the base as well as himself allowing to be in four places at once. He nueral network was also installed to the base like all other bases that had been rasised and upgraded since his own upgrade long pass. The makeshift base then recived structeral support, a mixed array of turrets to deal with air and ground forces.

A new arrival came from Naboo. With it a scream in his head. Kal used his nueral network and projecited himself from his droid Corinio. looking to the unloading crew it was coming. A old computer double the size of a normal super computer was being unloaded.

Look. Becareful with that machinery. We dont' have any other computers avaible for the base here. That machine even though it dosen't look like it is more powerful than almost all of the computers in the galaxy. You put a single dent in that machine and I will kill you. I custom made her myself. Kal returned to his projecit and trusted his droid to see to installtion of his personal supper computer that would over see everything of the base.

Many hours passed with networks being laid, power lines acessed, Weapons ready, and the four main parts of the makeshift base nearly completion Kal heard the most familiar and the only female voice he needed.

"Well it took you long enough. Leaving me all alone on Naboo. Did you really think I would be safe there?"

"Sorry. Look your here now. Can you do me a favor. I have already laid the network down but I haven't had a chance to generate the code and bring up the system. The four main sections of our make shift base the hangar, the power room, main control, and of course the main frame. Right now I know your running on low power but lets fix that. We should be able to bring them all online now no problem. So go ahead darling. Do your magic."

"You were always a smooth talker when the need called for it alright." The base powered up just as imigned. The four main sections came on line as well as weapons and the main items for the base.

"You did good old girl. I want you upload the officer data base and give clearance to Jacen to every file needed for the Black Sun just keep the old ones away."

"Don't call me old. Anyways all systems are green. Are we going to start fleet construction Kal?" Grabbing a smoke and lighting it up he inhaled and let the smoke exit from his nose.

"Start it up ma'am. We need to get those ships ready. The celcon company or whatever the hell it is now should have the yards here now. Begin the uplink."

"Uplink is good. Construction is starting. ETOC is a week for the first frigites and fire ships. Its a good bit more though for battle cruisers and of course the flag ship."

"Alrigh ma'am complie me a list and file for Jacen and send it to him. He will send you the file with ship decals and the register list. In the mean time make sure both fleet contrusction and base contrustion are going. We may have working facitlies but we have not storage for anythign else and we still run on tent city out there. So get crackin ma'am."

"Kal if you speak to me like some twieak dance one more time I will fry your brain to infinity squared."

"I like it when you talk dirty. Alright also be gentel on the boys they aren't used to a womans touch."

((Remeber guys this was mod approved and I was just getting us forward. Fine detials can come up later.))

The clip of Corellia's destruction was both unsettling and awe inspiring. These...machines...had both the capability and resolve to impose their will on the galaxy. This was to be admired, if not some idiotic form of jealousy. Galactic destruction, though a grand and insidious goal, was not his goal.

This will not do.

Julio was surprised and slightly saddened his master released the Black sun operative. He had hoped there would be a new play thing in his future, but his master's plans surpassed his momentary gratification. At the moment, Julio just felt useless. Something able to destroy worlds was far beyond his capabilities. This was his master's fight. All he could do was obey, and pray his value was not forgotten.

Jacen watched as Kal began to walk away, lighting a cigarette. He leaned back against a peice of the old base and began to wonder about what they could do when the idea hit him in the face like a club. An old base that Piccolo had told him about long ago. A base that few knew about. He sent a comm to Kal and Omega.

--Kal--

"Hey, I've figured it out. I know where we need to go. Head to your ship and once we get into space I'll send you the coordinates for my idea. Have the operatives continue building the base and meet me in space."

--Crosa--

"Crosa, I need you to finish building this base here. When you finish send me a comm and you will meet up with me and Kal. Good luck."

Jacen made his way to his loaner ship and sent out a call deep space, to a comm frequency he hadn't used in a long time. The two ships that were on call would meet the pair at their destination. His new ship powered up and he headed into hyperspace to wait for Kal.

silassig-1.jpg

Blowing out a puff of smoke Kal left and headed back to his ship with Atredius in toe.

"Jacen this idea of yours better be good man."

Then sending over a qucik message to Crossa, Kal told him that his droids and the super computer were ready for him to use but to becareful with the misses as she is temper mentel.

With that Kal went up to space to meet up with Jacenand where it was he went.

Jacen noticed that Kal had made his way into space.

"This is an old base that hasn't been used in a quite a while. It's called Black X-1. Here are the coordinates, [insert coordinates here], meet you there."

With that, Jacen pulled the lever and his ship burst into hyperspace.

silassig-1.jpg

Reciving the cordonites Kal made way to this base tha Jacen had in mind.

Black X-1 seemed interesting.

After letting Silas know he would stay as ordered and thanking Kal for the droids as well as the supercomputer, Crosa continued to work on the base. After the work day was done, Crosa pulled the agents aside for some training. If another attack were to happen, everyone needed to know what to do and how. Crosa also taught the agents basics in hand to hand combat. After the men got tired, they all headed to their quaters for a rest until the next day, when they would resume working again. Crosa sighed. It was going to be a long time until the construction was finished.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Crosa smiled as the base was finished. It had taken a lot of work, but it had been worth it. He congradulated the men for there hard work, and listened to the COMM he had received, speaking of the new location to a base on an unheard-of planet. It was time to go and meet Jacen and Kal there. With that decided, Crosa ordered all Agents on the planet to stay on Selvaris until futher orders from Jacen, Kal, or himself.

With everything set, Crosa looked at the selection of ships. He picked out an old firespray that looked like it would make a decent ship, and after getting into the cockpit and seeing that it would fly, Crosa took off into space headed towards Black X-1.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

• 1 month later...

What is my purpose here?

That was the question he kept asking himself as his Toscan 8-Q starfighter was rumbled its way down onto the tropic planet, it has never been one for smooth flights.

He was told to come here by the Black Sun organization who had recently accepted his application for reasons unknown. Rydr preferred to be neutral and not to get involved in other parties businesses he did not like having to trust in others as more often than not for him have led him awry, he has always been a loner, but his current situation required it, his ship was dying and jobs have been slow to come by lately.

Still he could not help but feel skeptical about this, was it a job, a setup? He did not know.

He finally hit ground taking a moment to stretch his legs, it has been a long flight from coruscant, he landed in the middle of an old base, all that remained were the ruins of some time ago.

As he scans the landscape looking for lifeforms, his senses keying in, a hand steadily on his pistol holster ready for anything...

76382185uf1.jpg

The small team of agents left behind on Selvaris stayed hidden in the shadows, blasters drawn, white eyes following this new presence. With the signal given from their commander, they fell out from the shadows, blasters leveled at the new presumed threat. Beads of sweat rolled down their faces, dripping slowly to the ground.

Their commander, General Zak Larren, began to speak. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

pJzctEZ.png

As he was slowly walking, in a blink of an eye blasters surrounded him .

"Great... no choice but to hold off"he said to himself, how could he be so reckless? He should of thought it through and planned ahead Now questioning his decision making more than ever he finds himself in a predicament, as he is taking his hand off the holster...

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

No sense in lying here, by the rough look of the soldiers possibly Black Sun, he couldn't afford to screw this one up.

"I am Rydr Rolaker, I come on behalf of Jacen Onnd's orders, CEO of the Black Sun. I come here seeking entry, I am in the right place am I not?" as he said with empty confidence in his words, he couldn't help but feel a slight anxiety beginning to fall over him as he waited for the Generals reaction.

76382185uf1.jpg

The general smiled. New recruits were the most fun. "Alright," Larren said. "To show your loyalty, I require proof. I want you to go get a lightsaber. I don't care how you do it, and it doesn't ahve to be off of a live Jedi or Sith, just get one, and you'll have a task to complete after this. Go now, and return in five days or less. If it is later than that, don't bother coming back."

Larren sent another signal to his men, who fell back, blasters holstered. Larren walked forward, grasping the man's hand. "Bring it back, and you'll move quickly through this organization. Good luck."

With that, Larren turned and walked off into the shadows. He'll do fine. A smile crept onto his face. The new generation was coming.

((Alright, Rydr. This is actually simple. What I would suggest is to go to the Upper Levels of Coruscant thread, and go to the Galactic History Musseum and steal a lightsaber. There should be some of my posts with my Silas Onnd alias somewhere in there. Just find that post and follow its example. Any questions, just IM me at: lhsdrummer2010...))

pJzctEZ.png

Breathing a sigh of relieve as he made his way back towards his ship, if they were looking to intimidate me they succeeded. He knew he had a lot more to improve on if he were to be successful in the Black Sun.

Shifting his train of thought to the mission at hand, where could he get a lightsaber? Surely not off of a living jedi, they always kept it in their interests to never part with one,

Where to look... , then it hit him as clear as day the Galactic History Museum! surely they have to have some.

He knew the place well going there on several occasions while he lived at Coruscant it was his best bet, but it still wouldn't be easy..

As the ship rose off the ground he punched in the coordinates for Coruscant.

76382185uf1.jpg

(OOC: Sorry for the double post /OOC)

He finally got back to Selvaris, within 2 days time no less with the lightsaber in hand. As he landed at the exact same spot, when he got out of course no one was there, he pulled out the lightsaber and activated it it show as proof.

The sight of a lightsaber was enchanting, the way it glowed blue and hummed around peacefully, for such a light weight and elegant weapon, it was most certainly a very powerful and dangerous one.

He waved it around hoping someone out their would see it...

76382185uf1.jpg

Standing in their temporary command center, General Zak Larren smiled. This man would definitely go far in the Black Sun organization. Larren and many of the men in the organization were past their prime, and Jacen Onnd was coming up on his. The organization would fall into the hands of another man in a matter of years. If it was a man such as this, Larren was proud to pass on the legacy. He began to think about his days as an early recruit. The organization had been much bigger, much more organized, much...stronger. This is what was being restored.

Arriving at the same portion of the ruins of the Black Sun base on Selvaris, Larren once again drew his weapon. Bringing it to an attack position, Larren turned around the corner, blaster leveled at the bright blue streak waving around in the air.

"You know, some might think you're trying to be a Jedi waving that thing around like that," Larren said smiling. "But if you want to be a Black Sun operative, I suggest you bring that thing over here to me, deactivated if you please. I need to validate its authenticity. " Larren began waving his blaster toward himself. The blue blade receeded into the hilt of the lightsaber as the man handed it to him. Larren nodded, "Wait here."

Larren walked back about fifty meters into the ruins, looking into the mechanical tube in his hands. He had always been interested in hows these things had run, and now he was going to find out. He began tampering with the infernal machines that had caused his faction so much grief. Smiling as he found what he was looking for, he turned the lightsaber over in his palm. The weight was comforting. Now he could see why Jedi liked the damned things so much.

He turned around and walked back to the waiting man. He handed him the lightsaber and motioned to one of his men standing in the shadows. The operative walked out, escorting a child of maybe 11 or 12. He was dressed in ripped and tattered street clothes, his hair was scruffy and greasy, as though it hadn't been washed in a decade. He looked, overall, pitiful. Larren looked up from the boy and nodded.

"To assure me of your loyalty, I have one last task for you. You must kill this boy. You must take this lightsaber, push it against the side of his head, and press the activation switch. This is the one thing that I require of you. Make your choice. Will you choose glory, or will you choose death? I trust you know which one is correct..."

Larren handed the man the lightsaber and stepped back as the boy stepped forward, eyes quivering.

((Okay, what I did when I inspected the lightsaber was take out the power crystals, but your character doesn't know that. All I require of you is that you post as if you were actually going to kill this boy. Its just for some good character development for you and this will wrap up your induction to the faction and we can move on to the glamour.))

pJzctEZ.png

Extremely surprised he didn't suspect the Black Sun of being this barbaric but killing was in his blood he does it without pity or remorse his job, his duty.

But yet he couldn't help but feel sorry for this young boy, he made a habit of keeping children out of his business.

Taking the lightsaber he puts it under the young boys throat and whispers into the boys ear "I'm Sorry".

Then he activated the lightsaber and..."Why isn't it working?" now in total shock, "This doesn't make sense, how?

He was sure it was in working order he was just waving it, maybe it drained too much power, he didn't know much about lightsabers.

Now in total embarrassment he says "The lightsaber isn't working".

76382185uf1.jpg