Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

Mara accepted the armor from Alora, glad that she was similar in size to the other woman. Seeing as she had not brought any of her own clothes with her, so it was very convenient that she had someone who could loan her some.

Catching a glimse of herself in the mirror, Mara realized exactly how diffrent Alora's taste in clothing was from her own. Where Mara prefered clothing that was loose fitting, Alora liked to show off her body. Pulling on the robe over the armor, she moved to the front of the ship

Joining Alora and Draken by the exit ramp, Mara realized that they were both carrying many weapons, but now that Draken had taken his lightsaber back, she had no weapons to her name.

Self-consciously pulling the robe tighter around her, she turned to her masters, "Do either of you have a blaster or something of the sort that I could use?"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Crosa nodded at Piccolo. The duel was a hard one, no doubt, but it was a great learning experience. He then turned to Terra, giving her a nod. She had fought very well for a new recruit. So well, that Crosa wasn't so sure he could beat her in another duel.

Crosa headed towards the refreshers to clean up. Before he was out of the room, he saw that the hunter Nephlim had stabbed a knife into Crosa's friend, Delta.

Bloody Di'kut...

After observing that Delta was alright and still fighting, Crosa once again headed towards the refreshers.

After getting cleaned up and applying bacta to his wounds, he once again got dressed up in his Neo-Crusader armor. When he slid the helmet on, he blinked. Something wasn't right.

Crosa switched his helmet so that he was seeing through his ship's cam. It seemed that his ship, that was being piloted by his R9 Droid, was coming in for a landing. Through the Cam he saw two-- no three sith, coming out of a ship.

Just what we need around here, sith scumbag.

Crosa knew that Piccolo must have let them through. Why he did that, Crosa didn't know. All he knew was that he needed to get to Piccolo to see what was going on.

Before doing that, Crosa grabbed an MP5 that Delta had given him a while ago, and a few frag grenades. Wheither the sith were here out of hostility or as friends, he needed to be prepared.

Crosa sprinted over to Piccolo.

"So, what is with the sith landing on our planet. Should I get rid of them?"

Crosa awaited Piccolo's responce.

((Sorry if my post is rather confusing. I did it in a hurry.))

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"No Crosa. They are our guests. Remember that Vladimir Faust told us they would come? They are to act as members of the Black Sun for a time. Think of it like a villain exchange program."

Of course, the hunter had very specific plans for the Sith. But he did not yet wish to reveal them. Piccolo moved to the ship the Sith had landed in, and awaited them to arrive. He had several agents on standby, in case the Sith had any ideas, but the hunter did not anticipate this was such an attack.

Draken rolled his eyes and chuckled before reaching back to a sheath on the back of the breastplate. he removed a long black cylinder from the sheath and tossed it to Mara. "Here, you dropped this when you passed out. It is yours until you forge your own, then my lightsabre is to be returned. " He nodded then opened the landing hatch and extending the ramp.

Straightening into what could be called a military style stance, Draken strode down the ramp. His long black cloak billowing behind him as he moved, the dark aura of malevolent strength and power radiating from him as he moved down the ramp. He did not need to look behind him to know that Mara and Alora were following directly behind him, one on either side of him.

Moving half way across the landing pad, he stopped. This was as far as he was going. If the Black Sun wanted them there, then they would have to come the other half of the distance.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Jacen came out of hyperspace above Selvaris and entered the correct codes. He landed on the planet and made his way to Piccolo's signal. He could see a ship on the landing pad containing the hunter as well as two sith he recognized and one he didn't. Alora and Draken he knew by reputation only. They were very skilled in their respective areas and though they were sith he respected them greatly. He came to stand next to Piccolo and crossed his arms.

Lowering his voice so that only Piccolo could hear him he said, "I need to speak to you in private as soon as it is convenient for you. Though this is a matter of some importance, it can wait until our guests have settled in better."

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

The Sith Mistress stopped level with Draken, her presence just as intimidating as his. Raising her hands, she flipped back the hood of her cloak, revealing the beauties facial features.

She eyed the Black Sun agents, her violet eyes taking in every detail. Alora allowed her lips to curl up in a smile. She could have some fun here it seemed... though she would bide her time. So many men... She allowed her robes to fall open, revealing the sculptured, luscious body beneath.

"You requested our presence"

Her words were soft, yet carried the distance to where Piccolo stood with another.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jacen's eyes widened as the robes that Alora were wearing were opened. He could instantly think of the things he could do with someone like her who was willing. Again he leaned over and whispered to Piccolo.

"You certainly know how to pick 'em."

Jacen turned to look back at the Sith in front of them.

"Why don't you come over here, and we can have a nice little discussion about what you're here to do?"

silassig-1.jpg

Crosa watched from a safe distance the arrival of the sith. It seemed Piccolo and Silas were welcoming them. Now Crosa could see the three sith in person. There was one man, whose presence swelled with pride, and two women. Crosa frowned. He didn't like this at all. If there was one thing Crosa hated in the universe, it was cowards. And the sith reeked of cowardness. Oh well, if Piccolo felt it best to allie with the scum, that's his bad. Crosa would stay out of their way... for now.

Crosa sighed as he started retraced his steps to see how the duel between Nephlim and Delta was going. Sometimes it seemed that Crosa was the only level-headed person in Black Sun. All others were either too pre-occupied with their own agenda's or extremely loyal to those that are pre-occupied with their own agenda's.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Piccolo was not impressed by Alora's physique. The desire for a female was within him of course. But the hunter had pledged himself to a life of temperance, and he had stuck to that pledge. Not many over the years were interested in the half-Doshan anyway, an outcast amongst both species. No, he would not be distracted, even by one such as her.

"I will hear you soon Jacen. I hope you retrieved the items I request. Let's meet our guests."

Piccolo walked to Draken and the other Sith. He had no problem walking out to meet them. He thought their attitude strange. If they were going to be attacked, a few extra feet would not give them an edge. He stopped in front of them, alone for the moment, but he was sure the others would soon follow. Piccolo did not have any fear of these sorcerors. He knew their power, and respected it. But he did not fear it.

"I did not request your presence. Vladimir Faust assured me that he would send a Sith as a gift to cement our potential alliance with the Empire, warriors to supplement the Black Sun forces. I would rather have no such arrangement, but it didn't seem polite to refuse. But I certainly did not expect more than one."

Piccolo wondered just how much the Sith knew about all of this. His Holonet message was hard to miss.

"I just want to make it clear I have no animosity toward your kind. I hope what happened to Torin will not hamper our working relationship. It was nothing personal, just business. How has he been holding up?"

Draken chuckled when Piccolo mentioned not refusing Faust. "You did not wish to refuse Faust's proposal, well I did not wish to come here so on that account we are even. Because there are various other things that I could be doing in the time that I will be spending here. As for Torin, what you did to him doesn't concern me and what he did to you doesn't concern me either. Nor do I really care how he is doing, I have not made it this far by caring about every single Sith. I watch out for what I need to watch out for. And as far as working together goes, dont stick a knife in my back and I wont stick one in your back. If that is agreeable, then good, if not, well I will be leaving and the Sith can send someone else."

A headache was starting to build and being with the Black Sun wasn't helping matters either.

Slightly uncomfortable with all of the eyes focused on the Sith, Mara pulled her robes tighter around her, unconciously doing the exact opposite of what Alora had just done. She listened to the exchange between her masters and Piccolo with a slight hint of amusement. She was able to pick up on the not so subtle undercurrents behind all of their words. None of them wanted to be here, and everyone knew it, but no one was willing to be the first to say it outright and leave.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Piccolo was willing to agree to those terms, at least ostensibly.

"Fine with me. I fear I'm at a disadvantage though. You know my name and I do not know yours. If we are going to be working together, it seems you should introduce yourself and your friends."

Piccolo thought that a fair request. He was trying to be extremely careful in his speech. Sith sorcerors could read things in people, and though he had resisted such manipulation before, the hunter knew he had to be on his toes.

"I am Piccolo of course. Jacen is my second in command. The two still waiting over there are Crosa and Terra. The other operatives are not present, so there's no point in introducing them."

Piccolo turned back and began to advance across the pad, with the assumption the Sith would follow him.

"I fear we do not have much of a base here yet. You'll have to sleep in your ship. I am still not quite sold on Faust's proposal, though I admit I am leaning in that direction. Why don't you tell me more about Dominique?"

"Dominque? I can not really say too much about her as I haven't had too many dealings with her myself. Although I would advise you not to trust her, so far as I am aware it was due to her request that Raynuk was dethroned and killed. I tend to stay a ways away from her, it would be advisable to do the same."

Draken followed Piccolo closely, his stride matching that of the half Doshan easily. He glanced over at the one called Jacen, that one seemed like he was in a trance like state thanks to Alora. Draken shook his head and chuckled quietly.

Piccolo didn't really believe Draken.

"If I were you, I would want to know as much as possible about the one who leads me. That's certainly what I intend to do. I don't plan on allying myself with someone whose own underlings are too afraid to speak of her. Torin was similarly reluctant to tell me about your Dark Lord. I wonder how many tears she shed when I burned his eyes."

Piccolo thought his words could be construed wrong.

"Not that I have any intention of attempting to repeat that with another Sith. My point is, your Dark Lord shows much less concern about your fate than you Sith do about protecting her. I'm not saying that is what you are doing now. It is just a pattern I've noticed."

Perhaps Draken was being truthful. He doubted that was the case, but not every Sith knew each other.

"What say you Alora? Do you know her better?"

If I were you, I would want to know as much as possible about the one who leads me. That's certainly what I intend to do. I don't plan on allying myself with someone whose own underlings are too afraid to speak of her. Torin was similarly reluctant to tell me about your Dark Lord. I wonder how many tears she shed when I burned his eyes. Not that I have any intention of attempting to repeat that with another Sith. My point is, your Dark Lord shows much less concern about your fate than you Sith do about protecting her. I'm not saying that is what you are doing now. It is just a pattern I've noticed."

Draken nodded slowly and took a breath. "Allow me to explain something. about two years ago, when I created my first lightsabre, a small portion of my soul became trapped in one of the crystals that I had forged. As long as I possessed the lightsabre, my soul was still together. But when I went up against a Jedi knight a short time later, I was killed and my sabre stolen.

That jedi was killed by the now Dark Lady of the Sith and my lightsabre taken by her. When my clone was revived with my spirit inside it, I was in mortal pain as my soul had lost the piece that had been trapped in the sabre. That sabre was destroyed and that part of my soul was absorbed by Dominque which nearly killed me. It was only due to the intervention of a jedi who was able to sever that portion of my soul completely and heal my soul such as it remains. That is what she is like and that is what I know of her."

Alora followed closely, keeping level with Draken and knowing that Mara was uncomfortable as she walked behind them. She decided she would teach Mara a small trick that might make her more comfortable in that set of form fitting armor. For now she turned her attention back to the conversation going on between the two men, well aware of the effect she had on Jacen. Alora flashed him a smile before speaking to Piccolo. Through the bond with Draken she sent through one thought... 'Diplomacy'

"Dominique. A cunning one that girl. Trained by a former apprentice of mine, Exodus, amongst other means of training I am unaware about. Kept to herself for the most part, though that has been deceiving. She uses her skills in a way that gets things done."

Alora shot Draken a look that suggested he be more diplomatic in what he said with regards to the Dark Lady, even though she knew his personal feelings on the matter intimately.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jacen caught the smile that Alora flashed to him and felt his heart-rate quicken. He didn't know why he was like this, under her spell, but he was. He kept pace with the other four members of their small entourage.

"The Dark Lady sounds like a very...interesting woman."

Jacen decided that with that statement he would hold himself quiet until Picoolo decided that he had something for him to do. Of course he could think of a few things he would love to do right now, but he would hold himself back, for the time being.

silassig-1.jpg

((Sorry guys.... been out with a serious bug. Even did some hospital time, though only for a day/night because of dehydration. Ohh, and trying out a new posting format, so please excuse the confusion.))

The Hunter of Shadows graceful presence crept upon the others like the wind's current, barely the crunching of dirt and grass being heard under his feet. His wounds were now healed, the bacta doing it's job elegantly, as his daze of non-existance took hold just hours before. Though he knew what events had unfolded, to see a conjure of Sith before him threw the Operative known as Canderous Bralor for an unpleasant loop.

Stepping from behind a luscious bush that surpassed even his own height, his hands encompassing the solid grips of Isabella and Scarlett, he walked battle ready. Upon seeing that his comrades were held in no immediate danger though, his grip loosened, his hands snaking thier way down his sides. The wind picked up, blowing loosely his silver hair and red trenchcoat, revealing not only his pearl jeweled Miraluka eyes, but Isabella and Scarlett, which laid concealed upon his hips.

Canderous shifted his gaze, his jeweled eyes first laying themselves upon Piccolo, who seemed to be doing better now. He nodded his head in respect toward his fellow hunter, blinking what little eyelids that laid upon his face before shifting gaze once again toward the three Sith. The first, was the male Sith(Draken), assumably a Master by the looks of his force aura. He found himself intrigued by this one, his outline laying out a warrior's form, but mixed in his aura laid what seemed to be an honorable side. But that could be mistaken.

The next was the female aura(Alora) that met with the male's, assumably a Master as well by the display of power. Although this Sith's mind tricks would work on Canderous, her visual ones would not. After all, it was her outlined form in which Canderous's gaze could make out, nothing else. He bowed slightly, his mother's teachings still burnt into his actions when in the presence of a woman. Upon his return to an upright position, his gaze shifted one last time before it would center out on the three, and this time it met with the second female(Mara).

This one, though not as powerful as the last two, seemed to share their experiance. An old souled, trapped by youthfulness seemed to be her case, yet, Canderous could not truly say as he looked her outline over. Showing her the same respectful bow, his gaze centered. Turning back to Piccolo, Canderous proposed a question of sorts. "So these are the ones Faust promised?" Canderous words rolling off his tounge with a slight amazement. He nodded again, the answer being apparent, before leaning against a tree.

((Yeah... started out good, but lost it's flow due to a headache. I'll do better next post.))

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

(Don't worry about it, it's fine.)

"Indeed they are Mr. Canderous."

Piccolo was interested by the tales they told. Especially the knowledge that Dominique was trained by Exodus, the only Sith who Piccolo believed to be stronger than himself. That was not a good omen. However, he still had not gotten an explanation about Dominique's reluctance to show herself in any capacity. He doubted he would.

"Why don't you all get settled? Get to know Crosa, Terra and Canderous."

Piccolo gestured to the man that had just arrived.

"I need to speak with my second for a moment."

Since they were already in the landing area, Piccolo took Silas to his ship. It was soundproof. Even the ears of a Force enhanced Sith would not be able to listen to their conversation.

"If your tongue was any lower on the ground, I would have had to slap you. Desiring a Sith is the same as desiring death."

Piccolo's rebuke was stern. But his tone softened as he continued.

"Just be careful. You cannot tell the difference between attraction and wizardry. Anyway, tell me, how did the mission go?"

Jacen smiled at the rebuke. He knew that he would never get the Sith seductress, but a man could dream, couldn't he? He followed Piccolo into his ship and nodded.

"I left a few men there to collect the ysalmari and vornskyrs that you requested. I had a reason for my taking the mission to Myrkr. During the...stimulating conversation we had before I left, I recieved a highly encrypted and untraceable comm that caught my attention. It told me to meet someone on Myrkr, which I did. My contact informed me that he had the codes to all of Darkwatchs shipyards.

I'm not sure what to do with those, but I have a few good ideas. I'm interested in hearing your ideas before I share my own."

silassig-1.jpg

Draken turned to Alora as Piccolo and Jacen left. He shook his head and began to laugh. "I'm beginning to think we enjoy getting ourselves into this kind of situation. Ah well, we might get something out of it...However you wish to take it." Draken looked at Alora with a meaningful look passing between them.

Draken looked over at Canderous. "Unless I miss my guess you see more then what your letting on. Am I correct?"

Canderous found himself intrigued as the male of the Sith group spoke aloud to him. After all, Canderous had not expected to converse with any of them, let alone become noticed. Pondering a lone moment on what the Sith had meant by his words, Canderous slide himself to ground along the tree's trunk, his gaze never leaving the man's own.

"Whatever do you mean?" Canderous spoke, the echoes of confusion and wonderment haging by a thead upon the tapestry of his words. "If by that you mean my gift of force sight, this is no secret. I can indeed see your force aura due to my Miraluka heritage."

But could the Sith have known about his 'other' vision? The fuzzy sight that some would call normal at a near blind man's standards? Couldn' be. Not many knew of that line of sight, as Canderous was only left that sight around Ysalamiri. Pondering still, Canderous's gaze held firmly. What exactly had the man meant was still unbeknownst to Canderous, but his curiousity had been peaked.

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

"What do I mean? I mean unlike most here you are able yo see what someone looks like through the force and tell what they are like. Not many outside the Sith or Jedi have that ability. But there can be more to it then just seeing force aura's. I have heard of it being able to see such things as shatterpoints and various other things. By the way though, the force sight of yours it gives you a minor grey aura."

Alora let her gaze slide over the men as Piccolo took Jacen off for a chat. She listened to Draken and Canderous speaking, interested though needed to talk to Mara. She took their apprentice aside and spoke quietly to her.

"I can feel you're uncomfortable. Open your mind to me and I'll show you a trick you can use. It won't work in an area influenced by Ysalamiri though. The art of illusion. You can focus on your own appearance, since you know it the best, and 'show' the appearance of how you want them to see you."

After Mara opened her mind to her, Alora 'showed' her what she meant by the illusion. Showing how to create the illusion and project it out so that anyone would see her dressed how she wanted them to see her dressed.

"Practice this skill and when you perfect it, I'll teach you the next stage of illusion."

Alora's violet eyes left Mara's, wondering where the other man had gone to... the one introduced as Corsa. He intrigued her. Alora would seek him out to speak with later. For now she turned back towards Mara to see if the girl had any questions about what she had just instructed her with.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Mara opened her mind, and allowed Alora to enter, showing her excatly what she meant by illusion.

Focusing her mind on what she wished people saw when they looked at her, she let her sphere of influence widen, hoping that those around her were seeing what she was projecting.

jadedfin.jpg

Piccolo was very surprised by the communication he received from Onderin. It ruined everything. But the hunter had no choice in the matter.

"I suggest Jacen, we use those codes. But it would be dangerous. The power of Darkwatch turned against us would be fatal. I leave it to your discretion. Right now, I fear I received a very important message from the Admiral. We have to ask our guests to depart."

Piccolo was extremely disappointed and a bit angry at the whole situation. But this was the only logical path. It would work out in the end, he hoped. He returned to Draken, Alora, and Mara.

"I'm afraid I've come up against a wall here. The presence of the Black Sun has been requested at a meeting three Sith would be killed for showing up at. Your choice is this: You can wait for us to return, or leave. Tell your Dark Lord I released you from your duty, if you decide to depart. I won't try to convince you to wait for such a potentially long time."

The Sith Mistress shook her head. "Mara, you need to project what you want everyone to see. Picture it vividly in your mind so that if you wished, you could describe every detail of how you want them to see you. You will need to practice this to perfect it.

Alora looked back at Piccolo, least he gave them an option. Honorable, standing by his word. "We'll leave. If you need us you can have our comm frequency. Our apprentice needs more training so we shall use the time to train her."

The mistress inclined her head towards the half doshan then turned her attention towards his men.

"It's a shame we didn't have more time to get to know each other. There'll be another time... I'm sure."

She let her gaze linger suggestively towards Jacen before she turned back to Mara and Draken.

"Shall we?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune