Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Ki, in an intuitive tone said, "Isn't that the price of war, though? In every war lives are lost so that many others may live another day. For this I am thankful to all those who would gladly die if it meant I live free. What is the cost of freedom but one's life."

He shifts his weight as though he has something on his mind. I know this may sound selfish and impatient but I need a master to teach me and help me understand the force better. I am glad that my friend Saraphim made it though. Maybe I can find solice in the fact that we are safe whilst I put up a facade of cool, easiness in the wake of the of death tolls befalling us.

He puts his hand to his side and somewhat grips his blaster for a little reassurance.

May the force be with us all.

Ulos examined each statement that the jedi knight made within his mind. They all made sense to him, and he hadn't doubted the jedi despite the reports that had been coming across the entire galaxy. The jedi wouldn't do something like kill civillians unless there was an even more powerful reason. However, it did force the hopeful to wonder.

If the jedi can't protect people from an Imperial plauge, how strong can the order truly be?

The human shifted his posture a bit in order to try and shake off the thought, but it kept tugging at the back of his mind no matter what he did. Some questions needed answering, and Ulos would have to ponder more into this. He believed that the jedi were strong. This was true. However, the question was could they effectivly stack up against the evils of the galaxy. Were they really guardians or bantha fodder.

The hopeful thought about this for a moment. The jedi aren't invincible, that much is sure. However, they have done great things in the past. Tales of the great feats of jedi like the masters on the council lived in the hearts and souls of all those that still held on to hope that there is such thing as good in the galaxy and that the good will triumph in the end.

Yet I've also heard stories of the purge, where the jedi were annialiated.

Ulos then remembered that both sides, good and evil, have failed in the past. If the jedi hadn't returned, than the galaxy would still be under the oppression of the Empire and subjects to Emperor Palpatine.

Maybe that is what this situation was. The jedi could in deed fail. However, that didn't mean that darkness was stronger, for it had failed at times too. In fact, the order still hasn't lost Coruscant, but is being portrayed horribly in an attempt to ruin the image of the protectors of the galaxy.

The jedi give their all for the people, and they are no less powerful than those that they fight against.

Another apprentice spoke up, one that had appraoched the jedi knight before he did.

"Isn't that the price of war, though? In every war lives are lost so that many others may live another day. For this I am thankful to all those who would gladly die if it meant I live free. What is the cost of freedom but one's life."

Ulos thought about that for a moment and thought of the meaning of such words. They were true to an extent, but Ulos decided to speak up.

"The price of war is lives in some cases...but for others there is no price at all. I've witnessed planets where a tyrant sits on a chair all day and gorges himself with food while his people fight his wars for him. This doesn't bother him at all, so long as he is still well fed by the end of the day. Not all lives are lost so that many others will live another day. In some cases, lives of many are los so that the lives of very few others will be perserved."

"This is not what I believe the jedi to be. They do not seek out wars, nor do they believe that the ability to cope with the price of war personally constitutes a war. The only type of war the jedi are involved with is evil and tyranny, for they are servants of the light. I am thankful for those who would die for my freedom, and pray that there will always be those selfless enough to do so."

Having felt like he had already said too much, he waited patiently for the jedi knight to continue.

24m7slk.jpg

"Good point." Ki acknowledged what Ulos had said. He shifted back to the jedi before them and awaited input, for it seemed something pulled on him. Maybe it was the same as all the others, the possible loss of many a friend. Maybe I should think before I, say, just blurt something out next time.

"Sir, maybe we should take on some lodging. Don't get me wrong, I could stand out here for hours. You see, I have a high metabolism and I've burned off my last meal already and am hungry again. I at least need sustanance. I think though that we three hopefuls should stick together though, ya know. So if it is alright with you I think we should assemble into groups of three, all the hopefuls that are left that is.? " he said with vigil.

Seraphim felt the warm hand of the Jedi upon him before staring back at the Holonet Reports, the wheezing reporter coughed out the next statement in jarbled script, The Imperial Forces have been routed by an unseen Force. What remained of the few Imperials quickly removed themselves through acts of bitter desperation and fury. The Imperials Forces have been wiped from Coruscant. Orbital bombardment seems to be the cause, but the weapons never touched the Rebel Alliance soldiers. Whatever... entity serves the Alliance... that entity has saved us here today...

Seraphim was about to turn when the Reporter came back again, It seems a lone Imperial Transport made it to the Jedi Academy, nothing can be confirmed but the battles being waged have been one of the most violent clashes in Coruscant's recent history.

Seraphim pointed... "What's going on, Darex?" he wiped his eyes free of tears, for despite his upbringing in the hollowed Bowels of Coruscant, Seraphim was still unaccustomed to the gratuitous violence... his skills as a combatant broke down upon needless death and conflicting news stories.

He had heard the others exchange philosophies... but then he spoke, confused... lost within the conversation. He had grown up with nothing more than the dirt and grime of the Bowels, expecting him to follow conversations about galactic history and politics was almost impossible.

This is an alias.

Ulos looked to the young man. He looked liked he could've been any age that fell between 16-18. His eyes were moist and wide open in a curious gaze that seemed to beg for any information that could be given. There has always been war and death. There has always been a never-ending battle between the forces of good and those that were driven by some sort of unfathomable evil that possessed them to do horrible deeds and attempt to disrupt the balance of the galaxy. Ulos accepted this, but this hopeful hadn't gone through as much as he had most likely.

Ulos extended his arm, his palm resting on the man's shoulder in a supporting manner both wanting to comfort and console him coupled with wanting to help him understand what was most likely going on. Yet it was not his question to answer. He was but a hopeful. Darex was the jedi knight and the only one that was truly experienced in the light side of the force. The human felt as though the rest of the hopefuls had barely scraped the surface of the mystical entity.

Ulos felt the man's emotion slightly through some way he couldn't understand. It was as if his thoughts were projected into the air around them and they filled the atmosphere. Confusion had enveloped the young man and the look on his face appeared as though he was in his own world, seperate from the plane of existence that the rest of them were on. It was understandable.

A deep pit developed in the center of his heart. What would Darex say to give assurance to this hopeful? It was at this moment that Ulos reconsidered the question that was offered by Seraphim.

What's going on, Darex?

Standing there, the human began to ponde what could indeed be going on. The only power that could rival the jedi could be that of the sith. Stories had been passed down and tales have been told of the deeds of the sith order. Holonet reports of chaos and destruction had found their way into the minds of billions of sentients all across the galaxy. Perhaps they were there, fighting the epic battle of good against evil that he had dwelled upon just a few seconds before. For if there was a light side of the force, than surely the other side was covered in darkness.

The three hopefuls standing there were there because they wished to join the fight in some way or another. They wished to fight in such a battle and purge such darkness from existence with every bit of might they could muster.

Then there was Darex, who would teach such hopefuls the ways of the force along with the other knights and masters of the order. These people took time out of their lives and took themselves out of the fight temporarily to help train new jedi...new troops and soldiers in the struggle. More allies and aids to fill up the order.

And we shall be those allies. We shall fight for truth, and the light shall guide us along that path.

24m7slk.jpg

Darex nodded to the three men in front of him. "Yes, the Jedi do not seek out wars. When we do fight, it is because there is no other option, or because it is the best way in the long run to promote peace."

At that, Seraphim asked him what was going on. He could hear the confusion and fear in the boy's voice. Reaching out towards the city-planet with the Force, Darex felt anger, fear, determination, and passion radiating outwards, accompanied with a dark coldness. "I don't know what's happening...only that the Sith have arrived," he said calmly. "The Jedi will fight now to protect their home."

He almost felt bad that he wasn't there, fighting alongside his brothers and sisters. But he had a job here...to ensure the future of the order. If they all died on Coruscant, at least there would be a new generation to rise up and take their places.

The Jedi Knight turned his thoughts away. He couldn't be preoccupied...the Jedi Order had survived in the past, and it had fallen in the past. What was important, though, was the here and now, not the future. "What happens will be the will of the Force," he said aloud. "And we must accept that, no matter what the end."

He had many friends there...Skye, Horus, and all the others. But if he allowed himself to be caught up in the passion of the moment, he would be betraying all that they were fighting for.

"But come," Darex said. "Let's get settled. There is no telling when it will be safe for you to return to the Temple. You could be here a long time. Get settled, get some food, and perhaps some rest. I'll be around if you have any questions for me, and we'll continue lessons soon."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Ulos nodded and lowered his head in a bow to the jedi knight. His word had truth to them and made perfect sense. Through them he had even learned a lesson about the force, even if that was not the intention of the knight. The phrase that Darex had said softly rang in his ears and stayed in his mind.

What happens will be the will of the Force, and we must accept that, no matter to what end.

When Ulos now started seeing things differently at the Academy, when he had touched into what these jedi call "the Force," he felt as though it wasn't just something there to be used. It almost seemed to have a personality, like it was a living entity that could aid someone in a time of need. Ulos wondered about this and now that he realized the force had a willl, suddenly somethings made sense. For if there was a will, then that will had to be conjoined to some sort of life that wished it to be imposed.

Ulos now understood the jedi philosophy a bit better. They didn't do what they pleased or abuse they're power not because they needed some way to fullfill themselves and bring meaning to their lives. No. It wasbecause their lives were not entirely theres. They were influenced by good, and in turn, they become walking avatars of truth and prosperity.

With every moment I learn more about this order and wish to become a part of it more and more.

Ulos now focused more on the physical needs that Darex referred to. Eating, shelter, all the necessities that were needed in life. The base appeared to have the ability to house all of the hopefuls.

Ulos looked towards Seraphim and Ki. Both of them were younger than he, but were still on the same road that he wished to travel down and they had all barely started the journey. They both showed an eagerness to learn, just as he did. They both had the same opprotunity he did. So as far as he could tell, they were all brothers, along with Darex. Through the force he could feel a connection with both the other students and the teacher.

"Thank you sir. Ki, Seraphim, I'd like to invite you to follow me as I search for some quarters to stay in.

With that the human started to walk away from the jedi knight and started to ponder where the quarters were. He had always been good at finding thigns. Some called him lucky. No...he wasn't lucky. Now he realized that.

There is no such thing as luck. It was the force that guided me.

24m7slk.jpg

Ki stood a moment taking in what Darex had said and then bowed to the knight. "Sure, I will accompany you." he directed at Ulos.

He started to follow Ulos, reaching out to the flora around him, feeling the life in it all. He then resumed to follow Ulos. I see wisdom and truth in what the knight said. I will surely enjoy starting to train again. As soon as I get situated I will find a kiosk in which I could buy a new sword at.

The Blur's landing pads touched down at the hangar on Haruun Kal, as did four other ships, deactivating and un-slaving from the Blur.

The four padawans disembarked, and as they left, Aryian handed each of them a gift. To Dash, he gave a force-crystal from Ilum, one of the ones Aryian kept spare for the shield assembly onboard the Blur. To Damon, he gave a training saber, a special one modified to allow for adustment of the blade settings. To Kautra he gave a fire-crystal, something he had made long ago, it helped to reflect on the memories of the past.

And to Dwight he handed something bland, yet it was more special than all the rest. It looked like a plain grey stone, ovoid and flat, no larger than the palm of his hand. But Aryian had imbued it with the force a while back, unsure what it was for, yet now he knew.

"Take these, young Jedi, they will help you on your path. Dwight, I wouldn't lose that if I were you, it's more important than you know. All of you, seek out Jedi Knight Darex Trevelian, he's around here somewhere. Make friends and alliances, and above all, respect each other and other students. I still need to assist others in the order back on Coruscant, but your journey has just begun. Keep an open mind."

With that, Aryian turned on his heel, going back up the ramp on his ship, and it blasted off, leaving a small cloud of dust in it's wake.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

As the Blur 's hyper drive throttled down to murmur, as he set down on the landing plat from on Haruun Kal.

Aryian and the rest of the party stepped off the ship, and stood around each other for a moment.

Aryian handed Kautra a fire-crystal, which looked smallish, and rather pathetic, but kautra knew the small things are always the most important.

Kautra took the fire-crystal and put it in one of his many pockets...the one that was on the inside of his right sleeve.

He watched as Aryian hand the rest of the party something seemingly insignificant, but had an errie feeiling around them as well, and then turned on heel and got back in his ship.

The dust cloud that was thrown up from Aryians ship as he blasted away from the planet, was rather large, and covered them with what ever was onthe ground at the time. *seems like he was in a rush*

Kautra looked to the other three standing around him, and gave a smirk.

Being much taller then the rest of the group, he was looking down to them all

* So...we are here, I am Kautra Nadio, I am from the Planet Mustafar, It lays on the outter rim. So now that i have introduced myself, what are your names?*

Kautra stood and chatted with the other three as if they were old friends.

Dwight had boarded Aryians ship and settled in until they arrived. He hadn't said a word, but had carefully watched the rest of the group he was traveling with. He was never much for words, but he was ever perceptive of his surroundings. He stood quietly after leaving the ship, watching as the Jedi Knight handed each of them, in turn, a gift.

He took the gift meant for him and looked it over, not quiet sure what it was for, but with the Jedi's reassurance he slipped it into his pocket and nodded his gratitude. He turned to face Kautra as he spoke, introducing himself. Dwight held out his hand in effort to shake the other mans hand as he introduced himself.

"Names Dwight."

He turned to the other two, watching and waiting for them to speak their names or for one of them to leave in search of the man they called Darex. Even through he didn't speak but two words, it was hard to contain the emotion of finally being within a Jedi temple and preparing to recieve training to become one of the Galaxy's defenders.

dwight.jpg

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to respond.

IC:

Seraphim nodded, "Yes, I think if we stick together, we will accomplish our task best. It'd be a pleasure." The young boy, wiped what remained of his tears from his eyes, discarding his thoughts on the attack and taking ot heart what the young, yet wise, Jedi Knight, Darex, said in relation to the matter at hand.

He moved with his new friends...

This is an alias.

Wow. The vision was like nothing he had ever felt before today. It was like being electric, and he knew, this was the force.

"Dante-Zei-Ross. I'm a Twi'Lek from Ryloth. It's a mid rim planet I guess." He chuckled nervously. "So, are we going to find this Darex or not?" Dante fidgeted with his scythe. He was nervous and yet excited to feel the Force again.

Edited by Guest

"It's okay to leave them to die." - Simon Tam

Darex watched the three walk off. They were very promising students, and he was encouraged...the future of the Order looked very bright.

As they disappeared from sight, Darex felt the arrival of others. He turned and walked towards the spot, arriving just in time to see Aryian's ship disappear into the sunset. There were four new hopefuls, and Darex raised his eyebrows. Very bright indeed, he thought.

As they chatted with each other, Darex heard his name mentioned. "No need to come find me, I'm here."

He stepped forward and smiled. "Welcome to Haruun Kal, Jedi hopefuls. I am Jedi Knight Darex Trevelian. Tell me, why do you wish to become Jedi? For here is where you will hopefully take the first steps on that path."

FDY9u6P.png

Dwight turned at the sound of the new arrival, the man having introduced himself as Darex. He had an eloquent grace about him, something of a power at his core that drove him. What Dwight would assume to be the power of the force invigorating the young man, whom didn't appear much older then himself.

Dwight stepped forward slightly, making motion to the others to let them know he intended to speak first. His hazel orbs rested upon the other, his slightly calloused hands moved to knock away a lock of his dark brown hair. When he spoke up, it was short, sweet, and to the point. His voice holding a sort of hidden finesse, power, and even a bit of pain from the past that he couldn't quite conceal.

"I wish to protect those whom need it. To serve the betterment of the galaxy, no matter the cost."

dwight.jpg

As Dash stepped off the ship, he found himself in an earthy sort of place. Tall Trees, and dense underbrush surrounded the small clearing that they had touched down in, the whole sense about this place held a stark contrast with the metallic world of Coruscant. There was no rush hour traffic, or tall skyscrapers, or capital ships landing on this planet, the whole world seemed more peaceful, most relaxing and yet more wild, and untamed. As his feet touched the ground they sank into the thick blanket of moss that covered the forest floor. He felt a sense of adventure fill him as he looked out into the dense forest, however his eyes could only penetrate so far before his vison was lost in the shadows that the trees through down upon the surface.

He stood taking in his surroundings for quite some time before his attention was brought back to the issue at hand by Aryian. Who handed him a force crystal from the sacred world of Ilum, gave them parting words and prepared to depart. ”œAll of you, seek out Jedi Knight Darex Trevelian, he's around here somewhere. Make friends and alliances, and above all, respect each other and other students. I still need to assist others in the order back on Coruscant, but your journey has just begun. Keep an open mind.”

((LOL One problem with forums, is by the time that you write a post, some one else may have posted and moved the story along, so we will just say that my last post happened before Darex made himself know.))

Just as dash indicated one of the paths leading away form the clearing, a Jedi appeared, approaching out of the woods. "Welcome to Haruun Kal, Jedi hopefuls. I am Jedi Knight Darex Trevelian. Tell me, why do you wish to become Jedi? For here is where you will hopefully take the first steps on that path."

Dash approached the man slowly, then spoke after one of the other hopefuls, ”œI have seen what the Dark Side can do to a man, my brother. I knew that I would be tempted before to long just like he was, so I chose to become a Jedi before I became something far worse.”

((I think it says in the Primer not to double post. You should use the Edit button next time.))

Dante thought quietly on the question. He didn't have a story like Dash, nor any of the knowing intensity that hinted to a darker past like Dwight. He was just some guy. Remembering back to a holocast he had seen, the young alien bowed to the Jedi.

"I want to do what's right. Jedi help people, and well, I want to help people too."

Edited by Guest

"It's okay to leave them to die." - Simon Tam

Kautra stood, and listened to the reasponses each of them gave. He took to heart Dash's response, for he too knew what the dark side could do to a man, for he had seen it on his home planet all his life.

* Comming from Mustafar, I have seen my bretherin slain by the sith for fun, I have chosen the light side, to help free my family, and friends from the tight grip of the retched Sith. They have forced my people into slavery for millennia. I will save my people.*

As Kautra spoke, his eyes began to tear up. He held his composer though, he wipped his eyes with a portion of his sleeve, and contiuned.

* sorry my friends, by the way my name is Kautra* As he introduced him self, he shook the hand of the young Jedi knight.

He could feel a warm sensation from the hand of the Jedi as he shook it. He knew not at the time what the sensation was, but later it came to him.

the confusion of starting the journey to becomming a jedi was intense, Kautra, and assuming the rest of the party, had the slightess clue as to how to begin their journey

*So what are we to do here, while on this planet?*

Darex listened carefully to each tale. "For some, I believe the way to the Jedi will be more difficult than others...but not impossible." He smiled.

"Well, then. The base is over there," he gestured. "Go and get yourself settled, then meet me back here when you are ready. Get to know your fellow hopefuls," he added, "for they will become your friends and allies in the Order."

As he finished speaking, a man came up to him. "Indeed," Darex said, responding to his question. "We have a sudden influx of hopefuls, all brimming with the Force and eager to become Jedi." He smiled again. "Welcome to Haruun Kal. Is there anything I can do for you?"

FDY9u6P.png

Dash Gazed off into the trees, his eyes penetrating its shadows and piercing the mist until they lay on something the looked like a structure. He tried to make out some of the specific's of its architecture, but it was hard at this distance as the building was carefully camouflaged it's purpose was to avoid detection. All that he could do was assume that this must be the secrete jedi base, nestled among the tress on the world of Haruun Kal. He knew that to reach the base he would have to fallow the lightly worn path for some distance in approach. Although he looked forward to the journey he lingered a longer among the other hopefuls, in hopes of meeting and possibly gaining the friendship of one of them.

Of the three other jedi hopefuls Dash was most inspired by Dwight, the man had a mystery about him, something that he felt could never be fully understood, except perhaps by the man himself. The folds of his cloak, like the waves of the sea seemed to hold a wildness about them, though calm and peaceful most of the time, they could be treacherous and hold danger in the event of a storm. The man also held a realness about him, at sense of tangibility and loyalty to a cause, and most of all a sense of honor and truth. He was the person who Dash felt that he could best relate to as the mans persona seemed most similar to his own.

Walking up to Dwight, Dash extended his hand. ”œI noticed that you were quite during most of the ride over. I found it hard not to talk, as I was so excited for the events to come, and to tell the truth more then a little bit nervous. I'm Dash by the way, last names Antilles if it matters.”

Dwight turned his head slightly to the side, hearing the foot steps of another moving up behind him after the Jedi Darex had finished speaking. He watched the man as he moved towards him, only turning when the figure was almost upon him. He accepted the mans hand and shook it firmly, the mans words slipping through him as he tried to absorb them.

"As you would have heard, I am Dwight. I wasn't too nervous, I know my place is here and it is here I shall train until I am able to go out on my own and defend those whom need it." Dwight nodded his head towards the temple, his hair bouncing about as he did such. "Perhaps we should began on our way?"

dwight.jpg

Kautra watched as the two Jedi hopefuls walked off into the fog. He could see the respect the two demanded as they wandered off towards the Jedi base. The cloaks of theirs drift in the mild breeze.

He felt uncomfortable walking with the two of them, so he followed behind them, keeping his distance, but not too far to lose sight of them.

The Jedi base started to come into full view. He could see other Jedi walking around on the grounds, chattering amongst them selves.

The two of them that were walking down the path started to slow, and Kautra walked past them in a hurry, apologizing as he bumped into on of them, he was in a hurry for he was eager to find himself a master to teach him the way of the force. His tall body was constantly being swatted by tree branches, and twigs that hung low, he finally got fed up with fighting them off that he decided to bend down. As he bent down, he looked to the ground and saw foot prints in the dirt. He could only imagine the Jedi that walked before him.

The building was still a ways ahead of him, but before long he was walking through the front door.

He paused and looked about the main hall, only to see very little, if nothing. It appeared to be almost abandoned. This brought disappointment to him. He wondered where he might be able to sleep that night, because he was tired of sleeping in the cockpit of his Solar Sailor, for it was rather cramped for his long slender legs.

He waited for the other two to enter as well, there was a strange feeling he got form Dwight, he wondered if the stone in his pocket was what he was feeling. He allowed the feeling to subside.

He looked to the other two

*So where do we go from here?*

Dwight followed Dash, walking an almost lazy pace. He would arrive in due time and it would seem Darex and the other man, who looked to be a Jedi as well, had some old business to catch up on. The man idly moved the stone in his pocket about, still curious as to its nature. The wind on his face felt good, but he didn't much care for his over coat to be blowing in the wind as it was.

One of the hopefuls he had arrived with moved past them as they slowed up, apologizing for bumping into them. An interesting fellow, perhaps he would have a chat with him later, though it was doubtful unless the other man started the conversation.

It was a magnificent structure, its design was that of beauty and eloquence. He paused in his steps, taking in the sight of nature and the temple all around him. It was a welcome change from his city-life, one he wasn't to fond of...and it wasn't particularly fond of him either.

Dwight entered the temple with Dash at his side, glancing about at the empty hall. He was mildly surprised not to see any Jedi moving about, but when he put a bit more thought into it he realized they were most likely performing their duty back on Coruscant. A sigh escaped his lips as he wished he was able to be back there...to help them...to make up for past wrongs.

Kautra broke his train of thought as he spoke, asking a question that it would seem the Jedi Knight Darex had answered. With another glance around, he spoke. His voice was monotone and lacked interest, but held an air of unspoken respect none the less.

"We get settled, find a room we can use. Then we go meet Darex back there."

He tossed his thumb over his shoulder to indicate the direction they had come from. He nodded his head at the other two and walked ahead of them, disappearing into one of the doors as he went off on his own in search of a room.

dwight.jpg

Dash was walking down the lightly beaten foot path when he felt someone hit his shoulder, he simply moved it out of the way and let the other hopeful run passed. As he neared the base it became more and more apparent that it was a magnificent structure, an old temple of sorts with smooth stone walls over grown with thick vines of ivy. It's architecture was like nothing he had even seen, but most closely resembled that of a Mayan pyramid, hidden in the jungle.

He approached the threshold of the one entrance that he could find and made his way into the first hall. However he was slightly discouraged to see that the cavernous airy room was almost empty. Even though he couldn't see into its furthest reaches as they were cloaked in shadow, he could tell by the lighter area's that it wasn't in its prime. The temple had been used before, for a mush more important process, and by many more jedi then it was being used now.

Dash looked back along the path that he had come, right now there were three of the hopefuls in the base, but one of the hopeful still hadn't passed through the wide arch the formed the doorway of the base. Also there teacher and master jedi still lingered among to trees near the landing pad. Dash's eyes were brought back to the interior of the temple by and echoing voice the seemed to bounce off the walls and repeat itself several times. ”œSo were do we go from here?”

Kautra looked arond he hall, as Dwight gave an obvious answer, he looked to Dash and shrugged his tall, thin shoulders.

* I guess he's right, we must find a place to sleep*

Kautra slowly wandered in the direction that Dwight had walked before him. He could feel a presence comming towards the jedi base, but paid little attention to it. He continued down the hall, untill he saw Dwight ahead of him. He watched as the Jedi searched for an empty space.

Kautra began his search as well for a room to call his own. He started down the hall looking at the names on the doors, He loked and saw jedi apprentices, and some Knights, each room had its own aura around it, each a very distinct feeling.

It gave him a sence of peace knowing that there was so much power flowing through the building.

Kautra continued his search for a room, it took quite some time to find an empty cell.

It was larger then he was used to, for his room on Mustafar was no larger then a sleeping pod. The room had several walls, and a large window looking out apon the lush jungle. The view was very relaxing, he could see some valcano activity behind the jungle, which brought to him a vauge memory of his home.

He continued to search about the room and found in the second room, a large bed, something he had never had before, it was a very intreseting sight to see.

He walked over to the computer bank, and set it us so he was the occupant of the room.

"Kautra Nadio" popped up on the door as it quietly slid shut.

He walked over to the window and just looked out apon the scenery, he looked out to the main grounds and saw many Jedi Padawans messing around with their masters, and friends. He felt his spirits lift when he noticed a the many of the Padawans were not too skilled, meaning they were new to the whole Jedi thing as well.

He wandered about his room futher, and played around with the food dispencer, he snacked a little with what ever it was that came out, it wasn't that bad, it reminded him of the drink he had at "the last call", and that was not a good experiance.

Dash waited for a small period of time in the great hall, but when no one appeared thought the entrance he decided to fallow suite and find a room to sleep in. He turned back to the far side of the hall and walked down the stone corridor in the direction that both Dwight and Kautra had gone. His footsteps echoed and his shoes cracked against the floor, he walked passed the first few rooms seeing that most of them were occupied. Until about half way down the corridor he came to a door that was flung wide open, and the interior of the room clear of any personal objects, so he assumed that it must unoccupied.

The room was modist, a small cot lay against the furthest wall, beyond that it was a one room suite with little that would appeal to anyone in search of comfort. Placing his meager belonging he stared back out of the room once more. It didn't matter if his room was small, he didn't plan to spend any time in there save for sleeping anyway.