Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Nom smiled as he watched his apprentice use the Force for the first time. He was doing better than Nom did when it was his first time.

"Even though I just said it was impossible to explain, describe what you are feeling. Just try your best. All you need to do is come close. I want to know what goes through your mind when the Force works within you."

The Jedi Master sat back and waited, he was curious to see what Revan would come up with.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan got back up as he looked at his master, puzzled from his remarks-

"Tell you what I am feeling?, ok"

-Revan took a deep breathe as he said to himself under his breathe.- "Ok, just tell him what you are feeling" -Revan closed his eyes and stuck his hand out attempting to move the limpless lightsaber. Revan could feel a power moving through him, but it wasn't strong-

"I can feel it moving through my body, but for some reason, I can't get its full power"

-With that said, Revan started to get angry from the still shaking lightsaber. When his anger arose inside of him, he closed his eyes and attempted to move the lightsaber once more-

"For some reason, when I get angry I can feel more of the force run through me, like I am getting stronger with it"

-Revan opened his eyes only to see the lightsaber slowly floating up into the air about a foot off the rock, but a couple of seconds later, Revan couldn't hold it anymore, and he let go and fell to his knees once more-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Nom could feel the anger as it flowed through Revan. He was using it to make up for his lack of control, his weakness. A problem plagued by all users of the dark side. Nom found it strange how he would have to teach the dangers of the dark side so soon.

"You may have lifted that lightsaber with the help of anger, but that will do you no good. Anger is the easy way out. That single emotion is a Jedi's greatest enemy. Do you know why?"

The Jedi Master watched as his apprentice shook his head. He sighed then went on.

"Control."

"Control is what seperates the Jedi from every other being alive. A Jedi uses control to direct the Force, uses control to keep from lashing out even though we may feel angry and we even use control to from turning to the dark side."

Nom noticed the puzzeled look deepen on Revan's face. He had obviously never heard of the dark side.

"What anger does, is obliterate control while using the Force. You may find that it helps you now, but as you use it more and more, you will find yourself fading into something else, something you never wanted to be. Many Jedi have done this, focused on the easy way out, using anger and greed in each of their endevours. They have now turned to the Dark Side, and became Sith. It has consumed them into nothing but weakness. They become an outlet for pure evil. They would kill their own parents if the chance arises."

"I want you to try it again Revan, this time focus on controling the Force yourself, don't let your anger do it for you. The full power you seek will come, it will only take time and patience. This time try, picturing yourself levitating the lightsaber in your mind. Then tell the Force to follow. It should work this time."

Nom kept his mind open, waiting to see if Revan would rely on anger again.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan listened quitely to what his master had to say. This was the first time he had ever heard of the "Dark Side" so he was a bit confused, but mostly dissapointed at himself that he had done this. Revan took a deep breathe when his master was done, and he walked over to the rock once more where the lightsaber lie.-

"Ok, I just have to focus"

-Revan put his hand out and closed his eyes once more, except this time, he pictured himself levitating the lightsaber, when the image came to his mind, he kept it there, trying real hard not to let it go. He relaxed himself at that point, and let his body loose still holding up his hand. When the image was in place, he opened his eyes and focused on the lightsaber. At first, there was nothing, only a small budge. Then he caught the image in his head once more and this time, he felt like he was controling the image, like he could do it himself.-

"I can feel it now, its flowing much stronger than before"

-Revan controled his anger from coming out again, and he stood there awaiting the lightsaber to levitate. The lightsaber started to clank against the rock even harder this time, shaking violently. And then when Revan closed his eyes, and put the image into play in his head of it levitating, he felt strange, he felt the force move through him freely like a river. And when he opened his eyes, the lightsaber was no longer on the rock. Revan turned his eyes into the air and from his amazement the lightsaber was floating there.-

"Ma...ster!...Master!, I...I did it!. I feel so relaxed now, like I can throw the lightsaber 5 miles!"

-Revan kept it up there for a while moving it around slightly. But when he got over confident, he let the image go in his head, and the lightsaber dropped and hit the ground. When that happened his master got up smiling walking towards him-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Anger filled the young one, it was knocking on the door. The wood began to break is it continued its deadly assualt. Nom could feel the deadly emotion try to spread, it would overun the resistance soon enough. It was only a matter of time. The Dark Side was reaching out to claim its prize.

But then wood came down, but metal came up. Anger slammed against the metal, wanted to break through, needed to break through. But Revan would not let it. The Jedi Master felt the young padawan beat away the anger, as if winning a battle he had been fighting all his life. The Anger dissipated, untill it was no more. The Force no longer had a dam holding it back.

Revan's Force signature tripled as the full potential of his abilities were realized. He shone like a beacon for the Force, letting it flow through each crack of his body. This one would be powerful, if that power was properly harnessed.

"Good," Nom said as he made his way toward his apprentice, a smile ever present on his face. "You have beaten the anger, letting a weakness fall away. You should find calling on the Force to be easier now. The first time is always the hardest."

The Jedi Master bent over, scooping his lightsaber off the ground and clipping it back to his belt.

"Tell me Revan," Nom said as he took a seat, letting the conforts of grass give him a much needed break from the physical. "About your past. I want to know everything."

Nom knew Revan would be confused by the question, but the source of his anger made Nom awefully curious.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Hou-Jo had recieved word through his own means that the new dojo on Coruscant had been constructed. This place was safe for the time being and would be an ample place to regroup Jedi forces. He made his way to his ship and plotted a course for Coruscant.

-Revan walked up to his master as he sat down next to him putting his head down at the word history-

"Well, ok. When I was little I lived on Tatooine with my mother and father. My father was a farmer and we ate off his plantation, considering we didn't have alot of credits. My mother usually stayed home, cooking, cleaning and that stuff. But me, I never wanted to be a farmer, my dream was to become something else, something bigger, so that I can make a change. But for the time being, I had to learn to help my father with the vegetation, learn how to grow vegetables and such. When I turned 10 years old, I was able to work at a nearby mechanics shop, although I wasn't a good mechanic, never was, I was always good with money, so I was set in charge of the register. When I turned 15, my father was about to hand the farming buisness over to me, but I declined. Although it sounds harsh, he expected me to take it over for him, as a career, and I didn't want to do that. However, one night when I was coming back from the shop, I heard loud gun shots and screaming over where my hut was. When I ran over there as fast as I could, there were these large men covered in some sort of blanket and had these long guns. People called them the "Sand People", but I didn't care. They were all over my house and before I could get over there, they took my mother and shot her right in front of me. My father was killed trying to protect my mother, and I just stood behind a rock in shock of what was going on. By the time they hadleft, most of the stuff in the house was gone, and all that lie there was the bodies of my mother and father. All I could think of was running away. So I did, I ran as fast as I can, crying the whole way there. When I got back to the shop, the owner asked me what was going on, but I didn't say anything. For 3 years, I was in shock of what happened. By that time I was 18 years old, and I had saved up enough money for my own speeder bike, it wasn't very realiable, but it brang me where I needed to go. I finally packed up all my bags, and left the shop. I managed to find shelter in a nearby abandoned cave in the mountains for a while. I made it my home, feasted on the nearby animals and fish. I lived there for about 3 years. I decided I was old enough to travel as a refugee. I managed to get on a refugee ship to travel to Coruscant. When I got there, I had finally done it. Becoming a Jedi was my dream, it gave me a chance to do make a change in the world, to help people in a new kind of way. And that is what brings me here, to you."

-Revan sighed at the story, clenching his fists, remembering the horrible moment of his life that will stick with him forever.-

Revan1.jpg

((Sounds famililar ))

Nom closed his eyes and nodded as Revan dipped into his past. It was quite obvious why his apprentice was so quick to anger. He had a tough life, a childhood that was very different from Nom's. The Jedi Master had grown up on Coruscant, in a middle class family. The only thing he had to worry about was who to ask to the dance and other school functions.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you musn't dwell on such things. Anger and fear brings out something within us that no one wants to see, remember that."

Nom lifted himself off the ground. That particular action was much easier when he was a mere padawan. It just goes to show that age isn't all that its cracked up to be, Jedi Master or no.

"Now that you have called upon the Force and used it, the next time shouldn't be as difficult. We are going to play a little game of hide and seek. I'm going to go hide in the woods, and I want you to find me. Just track the echo I leave through the Force. It should act as a sent for you to follow."

With that, the elder Jedi took off towards the jungle, finding a nice spot behind a tree and waited for his apprentice to arrive.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan was slightly confused on what he meant by an "Echo" in the force. But he had to find out, he had to keep learning, whether it was easy or hard. Therefore, he got up walking slowly into the forest. Every couple of steps he felt something flow through him like he was transparent. He tried to sense the "Echoes" that his master had left him, but there was no luck, how would he do it?, what does he do?. These where the thoughts that ran through Revan's head as he crunched the leaves that had fallen off the of the nearby trees.-

"Ok, I'll just try what I did to lift the lightsaber, I'll focus"

-So, Revan closed his eyes, and pictured himself walking on a trail, and everything around him was gone, everything else was black, he just pictured himself walking on a trail, that eventually would lead to his master. Soon enough, he felt strange, like he could feel little bits of the force while he was walking. But all of a sudden, the image faded away, like he could no longer keep it, and the trail was lost, and he was once again lost.-

"Damn!, I almost had it too!. Ok, just stay calm. I just wish he would give me some clues, maybe a little help here or there"

-Revan kept focusing but no luck, for some reason, it was like to echoes were too much for him to handle and find, and he was hoping that maybe he could have some guidance from his master-

Revan1.jpg

Several minutes had passed and there was still no sign of Revan. He must have lost the trial. That was to be expect however, considering Nom wasn't projecting his Force presence, he was just not covering it up. The Jedi Master simply streched out his presence within the Force, so everyone who was Force sensitive would be able to fell it. His trial was now more obvious that a strong stench, Revan should have no problem finding it.

The Jedi waiting some more, knowing he would be discovered soon. He figured he might have to repeat this lesson. Most Sith don't project their Force presence when trying to hide from Jedi.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-All of a sudden, feeling his Masters force help, the image of the trail came back into Revan's head almost like it was forced there, and he couldn't get it out. He knew this was his master helping him, but he didn't care, he just wanted to get done with the lesson, even though he might have to do it over. The image of the trail was alot more clear now, he could feel the echoes alot stronger and it seemed as though Revan was having no trouble finding him. Revan whizzed around a few trees and made a couple of turns, but finally, he reached his master who was sitting by a tree deep in the forest.-

"Well, I found you. But that was hard, I couldn't keep the image in my head for some reason, like I had a force block or something, just like the time I was levitating the lightsaber."

-Revan stood in front of his master as he walked up to him from the tree smiling once more as he usually does at Revan-

Revan1.jpg

Nom got up from his rather uncomfortable posistion under the tree, and made his way over to the padawan again. "good, you were able to find me. But the problem is, when dealing with Sith who don't want to be found, it will be a lot harder. They won't be projecting their Force presence like I just did. You're going to have to try harder, dive deeper into yourself, alllow the Force to become your senses."

The Jedi Master again took off deeper into the jungle, waiting for his padawan to arrive.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Once his master had left, Revan couldn't fail this time, he had to move on in his training.-

"Ok, I'll just relax for a minute, and get in tuned with the force"

-Revan sat himself down as his master took off deeper into the forest. He closed his eyes as he crossed his legs, digging deep into his thoughts putting the trail image into his head sticking it there as hard and as long as he could. When the echoes came into view, not only could he see them in his mind, but he could feel them, calling him. It was almost like he had been lifted up by something. Revan's path was clear, he could see himself walking the trail of echoes easily, but half way there, something hit his mind, he stopped his focus, and fell to the ground.-

"Ah!, what happened!. Ok, I'll just try it again"

-Revan closed his eyes once more, letting the image take place. However, this time, he relaxed his body even more, causing the force to flow through him once again freely. With his mind directed to the echoes he easily followed the trail leading him right to his master once again, but this time, without the help of him-

"Found ya...finally"

Revan1.jpg

"Good Job," Nom said as he made his way back to the clearing where the Jedi Temple once stood. He spoke to his apprentice while keeping his back to him. He raised his vioce in order to make sure he could be heard.

"So far, we have been studying how the Force works within is. But now, we are going to break away from that. You're going to use the Force in a tangilble means."

The Jedi Master kept moving through the Jungle, streaching out with the Force in order to make sure any vicous creatures were not approaching. Suddenly, Nom stopped, facing a very large tree. He held out a hand motioning for Revan to do the same. He closed his eyes and focused on the Force within him. He could feel it moviong, flowing through every inch of his body. Through his subcouncious mind, he willed the mystical Force field to move to the ends of his fingers. With one giant heave, he unleashed the pentup energy towards the large tree standing in front of him. The blast hit hard, immediatly sending the tree falling backwards, roots unhinged from the ground.

The Jedi then turned to his apprentice, while pointing to smaller tree at the same time. "I want you to channel the Force to the ends of your fingertips and release it. The result should knock over that tree."

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan walked up to his master, who had just pushed away a giant tree. As he walked up there his eyes were wide and his confidence sunk to the ground like a heavy rock-

"Whoah....and you except me to do that?....well, i'll try"

-Revan stepped up to the small tree, he stuck out his hand and closed his eyes trying to conatin the force into his fingers so that he can unleash it. When the image came to mind of him containing the force, he tried to move it forwards, but nothing happened, only a small budge from his hand. Once more he focused and channeled the force through his body, although Revan couldn't seem to push the force in a hast motion, he was glad he could finally use the force freely through his body. But once again, he tried, and nothing happened. Revan let go and sighed putting his eyes to the ground.-

"Ok, I'm just losing concentration and confidence"

-Revan stepped up to the plate once more, sticking his hand out, he smiled as he pictured himself throwing the tree to the ground with force. With the image in place, he all of a sudden could feel the force move up his legs and through his body like an open river. When Finally the force had reached every muscle, bone, and crevese in his body, he channelled it into his fingers. When he unleashed it, he opened his eyes only to see the small tree knocked off of its roots and slammed into the ground next to the tree in front of it-

"Well, I didn't think I could ever do that!"

-Revan walked back to his master as he sighed letting a breathe go from the focus and concentration that took to move the tree at all-

Revan1.jpg

Two trees lay dormant next to each other on the jungle floor of Haruun Kal. While two Jedi stand next to each other on that very same jungle floor. Neither was anything close to dormant.

"Good job, you are picking up quickly. That is a respected trait amoung Jedi. But we arn't finished with the tree just yet. Now I want you to do the complete opposite of what you just did." Nom took a pause for breath while continuing smile. "Its kind of like levitation but a little more aggresive. Watch."

Nom got himself in the same position as he did before, channeling the Force to his fingertips. The tree began to float in the air as if he was just levitating it. But with a flick of his wrist, the tree shot towards the Jedi Master, threatening to crush him. He was ae to duck just in time. The tree went flying over his head, causing a gust of wind to blow at his hair.

The Jedi Master then looked at Revan expectantly, as if the job was nothing but a flick of the wrist.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan was confident this time, he felt like he could definetly do it. When he got up to where Nom was standing, Revan stuck out his hand and reached with the force to get a hold of the tree first. Feeling the force flow through him, his mind went blank and the image of the tree flying past him came into play. He didn't even have to think about it anymore, nor did he have to close his eyes.-

"Master!, the image automatically comes into my head now, I don't have to close my eyes or nothing!, it just comes naturally!"

-Revan tested the force he had just got a hold of. He forcefully moved his finger back slightly, causing one of the branches from the tree to break off and fly towards him. Dodging it easily, he smiled as he flicked his wrist back causing the whole tree to break off of its roots and from the ground. It soared past him, but unlike Nom, Revan could barely dodge it. The side of the tree had hit Revan's left side of his face causing him to fall back.-

"Ah!, damn...my refelxes are obviously not as good as yours master"

-Revan got back up as he took his hand from his face that was now slightly bleeding.-

Revan1.jpg

Nom shoved his hands into his mouth. The lure to break out into laughter was almost too strong. Fortunately, Nom was able to keep a straight face.

"That is to be expected. As you grow stronger in the Force, your reflexes as well as everything else will improve." The Jedi Master turned around and began walking back to the clearing that used to hold the Jedi temple.

After arriving, Nom faced his apprentice. He had no doubt the young Jedi would enjoy his next lesson.

"I want you to take a run around this clearing." revan shot the elder Jedi another perplexed look as he started to jog around the clearing, in no particular direction. After waiting a few moments, Nom took off after him. Within a second, Nom had already passed his apprentice and was halfway towards laping him for a second time. Nom looked like a giant blur. Flowerd leaned over as the wind created from his momentum forced them to lean over.

"Think you can catch me?" Nom shouted as he proceeded to lap his apprentice.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan almost fell forwards from the sight of his Masters Speed. Revan couldn't even keep his eye on him, he was just a slight blur around the base.-

"Whoah, he must be using the force"

-Revan kept his confidence, because everytime he loses it, he fails. Revan had to slow down a bit to try and reach the force through his body. When he could feel the force run through him, the image automatically came into mind of him running at a fast pace as his master. Soon, Revan started running but as soon as he started to pick up speed, the image failed, and Revan stopped suddenly falling fowards onto his stomach. As he got back up dusting himself off, his master now had passed him once more as he smiled sarcastically. Revan focused once more as he started a slow jog again. This time he didn't try to hard, he let it come naturally. As he made contact with the force once more, he picked up speed. And all of a sudden, the last thing he saw was his master run past him yet again. Revan felt like he was flying all of a sudden, everything passing him so quickly, but to his eyes, he felt like he was going really slow. As Revan smiled he could now see his master running, and before he knew it he was almost directly behind Nom.-

"Almost...got ya"

-As Revan stretched out his hand, he reached harder and harder every second to touch his master on the shoulder as they ran. And fortunetly, Revan tapped his shoulder slightly with his finger. However, Revan reached out so far that he fell forwards and slammed into the concrete wall before he could make his stop.-

"Ow, well, atleast I did it. That took alot of focus though, I could barely keep up"

Revan1.jpg

The chase was begining to intensify as Revan began to gain ground on his master. Just as the padawan was able to tap the Master on the shoulder, Nom had already jumped into the air, leaving Revan to fend against a durocrete wall.

When Revan looked up, he could see his master standing on the wall, which was at least 20 meters high. No normal man would be able to jump that distance.

"hey Revan," Nom yelled as he looked down from his high vantage point. You still haven't caught me yet!"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

"Whoah..What the ----"

-Revan was astonished at the height of his masters jump. He knew he had to use the force for this one. Revan decided to use the same force tactics as he used to use his force speed. He felt the force run through him freely as the image came into place once more of him jumping high into the air. Closing his eyes, he attempted a jump and when he was in the air, he thought he was doing it, but the next thing he knew he crashed to the ground falling on his back. As he got up back up he could see his master still wearing that smile he usually has. As Revan focused once more he let the force flow through his body and he tried to channel it to his legs.-

"Ok, don't try, just let it happen naturally"

-When Revan was confident, he opened his eyes as he lifted his legs hard into the air. The next thing he knew he jumped the 20 meters easily as he landed on the roof of the base standing next to his master.-

"Whoah, I can't believe I did that. Anyway, I got ya now!"

Revan1.jpg

Despite how much his power in the Force has grown, Nom Anorus was still no stranger to fatigue. He lept down from the wall, landing on the grass a little harder than he expected. The impact was painful, but it didn't last very long. The Jedi Master watched as his apprentice followed. By the look on the young man's face, he was no stranger to pain and fatigue either.

"Let's take a break for a while, we both could use one."

Nom picked a confortable spot under a rather tall tree. The older man too a seat and motion for his apprentice to do the same.

"Tell me, why did you dream of being a Jedi?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan jumped down as he followed his master under the tree taking a seat next to him. Revan looked at his master and sat up when Nom asked the question-

"Well, ever since I was little, I loved helping people for some reason. I helped my father alot, and people around me. And for some odd reason, I had the same dream every night, that I was a Jedi Knight, walking in the temple, and then it ends. However, I every other night, I would have the same dream except I am a dark lord of the sith, killing Jedi. Its strange to me, and I don't know why I have these dreams, but it must be something. When I was a child, I always felt something flow through me sometimes, something I didn't understand. Now I know, that it was the force, contacting me. And then I knew, it was my destiny to protect and serve as a Jedi."

-Revan looked away as he stared up into the sky-

Revan1.jpg

((Sorry it took me so long Revan. My internet went down and we had to wait for dad to come home from chicago to fix it.))

Nom leaned backwards a bit, making himself more confortable. "So your telling me you had dreams of being a Jedi and a Sith? You just told me why you had dreams of being a Jedi. You like to help people. But I want to know why you had dreams of being a Sith. Something must have happened during your childhood that would spark these dreams. Do you remember what it is?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Revan felt uneasy as the conversation elevated. Revan leaned agains the tree as he looked over to his master, feeling ready to reply.

"Well, it was just my parents dying, especially my mother. Seeing her die in my arms was something different. The dream of me being a sith starts out with me walking next to a dark figure, I can't make out his name, but I know it starts something with a "K". I am walking next to him, and then we just all of a sudden start killing Jedi. Slaughtering them meanlessly, and for some reason, in the dream, it feels good. I can let my anger loose, and do whatever I please. Anyway, I can't really explain it anymore, thats as far as I see. I mean, I think it was just because I was alone all those years, it just felt so easy just to turn myself over to the darkside."

Revan sat there against the tree thinking about those same dreams, thinking and hoping he can get more info out of them.

Revan1.jpg

"Hmmmm," Nom mumbled under his breath. "This could be dangerous, but we'll worry more about it later. Right now we need to worry about training so more. I don't know about you, but I feel much better than that I had some rest."

The Jedi Master got to his feet and took a moment to stretch his lembs. And not a moment too soon, considering the felt like falling to sleep any moment. He put his legs to use and carefully walked into the Forest, making sure his padawan was at his heels. Nom was sure Revan didn't mind taking his mind off of his past.

After only walking for a few minutes, the two Jedi came upon a small insect feeding off a nearby flower.

"I want you to use the Force and convince that insect to leave the flower for good. We call this the Jedi mind trick."

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

"Jedi Mind Trick?, Hmm, strange."

Revan had no clue what that was, but it sounded cool. I mean the task was unusual itself. Revan's master wanted him to convince the bug never to feed off that flower again. Well, he had to try it, after all, this is part of his training. Revan walked up to the bug on the flower. He studied it for a moment, looking at its body. As he thought the words out, he said it in his mind.

IC: "I want you to leave the flower and never come back to touch it again"

Nothing happened, like usual. Revan stood up as his face looked like he was thinking of something majorly complex. This time, he stretched out with the force trying to get inside the mind of the bug, trying to feel what it feels, its emotions, its thoughts, its feelings, its weaknesses. Soon enough, it was like the bug and Revan connected, bonded somehow through the force. He understood the bug by action, knew what it was feeling, what it was thinking of. Revan felt like he was the bug for a moment. Revan spilled out the words in his head as he concentrated his mind and eyes on the bug still.

IC: "I want you to leave this flower immediatly and never return again to touch it."

To his surprise, the bug's wings flapped into the air. It zoomed off the flower quickly as it soon found its place in a nearby tree. It could of been coincidence, but from the look of Nom's face, from his smile, he knew it was Revan's doings and success once again.

"Wow, that was pretty cool. I mean, I could feel the bugs thoughts and feelings, almost like I was the bug."

Revan1.jpg

"Good Good, that was the kind of reaction I was hoping for. You have to know every thing about the creature in order to touch its mind. Fortunately, the Force allows us to do so." Nom paused for a moment, then continued to speak. "Mind Trick is essential for a Jedi. It is a common methed to use in order to end conflict without fighting. Remember, the use of a lightsaber is our last resort."

The Jedi Master moved towards his ship at a slow relaxed pace. It was almost time.

"Tell me Revan, is there anything more you would like to learn about the Force?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Revan moved over to his master as he smiled from his last performance. As they were walking from out of the forest area, Nom was slowly walking to his ship as he turned to Revan to ask him yet another question.

"Not that I know of Master, I think I have learned alot these past few weeks (Lets just say thats how long it was.) And I think I am ready for what lies ahead."

With that said, Revan joined his master in the walk to his ship as he turned to now ask Nom a question.

"So, what is next?"

Revan1.jpg

Nom Anorus bowed, letting Revan know his request will be fullfilled. Before he turned to enter his ship, he faced his padawan.

"Meet me on the planet Ilum, I will tell you what to do there."

WIth that, the Jedi Master boarded his ship and took off towards hyperspace, expecting his apprentice to follow.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal