Bothawui

Tarrian Skywalker

Kirlocca could only shrug at Ads own theory as to why Dirrm had killed himself. It was a point, but one that in the end didn't really fit, as Dirrm was not about such displays to swing people. As he went to respond, a beep from his comlink indicated that he had a pending call incoming. Standing up, he spoke in a rather loud tone.

<< A possible motivation. But we should leave such wonderings and official reports to come down to the Bothan Security detail, and CorSec upon their arrival. >>

Almost as soon as he finished, a knock went at the door, which was followed immediately by a Bothan dressed in a security uniform enter the room with a bow.

"Representative Akao Den'kji would like to inform the Jedi that she understands the need for movement. So she has left a few rooms completely open for the Jedi to use during their stay, as well as full access to galley."

Almost as soon as he finished, he bowed again and left the room. Kirlocca turned back around towards Ads.

<< Go and find a room in which we can train in. I will join you shortly. I must attend to a call. >>

Kitt's own StarSword blasted it's way out of hyperspace above the Planet of Bothawui. Looking down from his cockpit, Kitt could still sense unrest, life, and the Force below him. It was like a bright reminder to him that he was far more of a Jedi then anything else. Doing his best to push down the welling up feeling the crept into his chest, Kitt pushed to starfighter down towards the planet below. Kitt was not here as a Jedi, but rather as Sergeant Berhek, CorSec officer sent to investigate. Kitt had managed to avoid returning back to HQ, as for some reason he found it dull there. Being out made it very easy for HQ to contact him about the murder that had taken place on Bothawui. Although the details were vague; Dirrm Gir’tey had died within a conference meeting with Jedi. They left plenty of room for Kitt to figure out if he really could muster a lifestyle of working with CorSec. Or would he just end up returning to the Jedi?

"This is Sergeant Berhek with CorSec. I am here to investigate the murder of Dirrm Gir’tey. Requesting permission to land."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Ads stepped out of their quarters and into the hallway. He had no idea where the rooms big enough to train in were, nor what size room was large enough. He headed to the banquet hall they had come from. On his way there, he stopped at a window to admire the view across the city. The surrounding buildings were not particularly tall, most were probably five to eight stories, with some of the taller buildings perhaps reaching to ten stories. Being on the thirteenth floor of the building provided an interesting view. He could see beyond the city but being only a few floors above the roofs of the surrounding buildings allowed him to also see the buildings and their unique, geometric architecture. What really captivated Ads, though, were the mountains in the distance. He had always loved looking at pictures and watching holovids that had great views of the mountains but he had never actually climbed one. He would have to ask Kirlocca if they could visit and perhaps train on them. It certainly seemed like it would be a great location for training, regardless of the assuredly breathtaking vistas.

Continuing through the halls, Ads didn't find any other large rooms (other than the now cordoned-off banquet hall in which Dirrm had been assassinated. Not far beyond that room, though, Ads came across a turbolift with an electronic menu showing which rooms were on which floors. Ads discovered an auditorium with a stage on the second floor. It seemed like a perfect training location so he took the turbolift down. While riding down, he sent Kirlocca a Star Wars/Sci-Fi-sounding version of a text message.

I'll be in the auditorium on the second floor but I have a question about training elsewhere. I'll ask you when I see you.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

As soon as his call was done, Kirlocca took a single moment to glance off at a wall and became suddenly heavy in thought. Onderin had taken a tone with him that maybe suggested the Jedi Master was unhappy with his choice. Granted, Kirlocca went back and forth on the idea for a long while before acting upon it. But it wasn't like any of the Council was available to sit and talk during the initial time. Because of that, Kirlocca's counsel was Fett, Mirdala, and Fitt. All three had given their input, which was enough for Kirlocca to act on his own. If Onderin really felt badly about such a decision, they would have to cross that bridge at a later point. right now there was just too much important stuff going on for a debate over what sort of choice would have been the right one. The galaxy was full of events happening, and they certainly showed no sign of slowly down for the Jedi to take time to debate past decisions.

Snapping out of it upon receiving a beep on his comlink from Ads, Kirlocca ventured off the figure out where the apprentice had gone. Kirlocca found Ads directly in the auditorium like his message had said. Kirlocca gave him a slight nod of his head to let him know that he was fully present.

<< This place seems like a good fit. But you indicated a desire for someplace else? >>

Ads had taken a seat on the edge of the stage by the time Kirlocca arrived. When he did, Ads stood up, ready to begin in case the Wookiee would start before Ads could ask his question. When Kirlocca acknowledged Ads' message, the apprentice spoke up.

"Yes...I noticed that there are mountains on the other side of the city and I was...well, I've always wanted to climb a mountain or at least visit a mountain range and so I was just wondering if we could possibly train there?"

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Kirlocca couldn't help but pause at the very request. Throughout times of training, Kirlocca himself had spared with a few Jedi in random locations that helped him earn balance and stability through his lightsaber techniques. Those locations being the tree tops of Kashyyyk, sealed pressure cabins, and within zero-g conditions. All of which though came after he acquired his initial lightsaber training. So the Jedi Master decided that he would hold off on such a training excursion until he was certain that he had the right amount skill needed.

<< Perhaps later. Such time we really cannot afford right now, and I would rather make sure you have all the needed basics first. >>

Kirlocca knew there would be some disappointment in the decision made, but Kirlocca didn't leave it open for debate. Moving towards a table, Kirlocca produced from somewhere on his belt, two lightsaber hilts and laid them down, directing for Ads to come and select one. One was a blank hilt with a black grip near the top. It held no signs of any buttons or devices. The other was a more simple design, a rather round bottom with a half cap near the top. The first upon activation would produce a blue blade, the other, a green blade.

<< You must first choose your lightsaber to use during training. There is a right and wrong choice here. Let the Force guide you. >>

Ads admired the elegance of the weapons Kirlocca laid on the table. He had used training lightsabers before, so he was mostly excited to really get back to training. He was unsure of whether they were real lightsabers or just for training. It didn't matter for his choice, he knew which one to choose not long after taking a closer look at the hilts. He was unsure whether it was the puzzle it seemed to present or something else, but he could just feel what the correct choice was.

"The plain one."

V4yWwXl.png

Kitt was granted permission to land n one of the public hangar bays just a short distance away from the Grand Hall, which was where Dirrm Gir'tey was killed almost a full four hours prior to his arrival. CorSec was lucky on this one that Kitt had been passing by, or else it may have ended up being a full day since the murder. Having an agent so close helped them get a jump into the investigation.

Landing, Kitt quickly made his way towards the massive building that was the hall. He could tell from design that it was built for comfort, style, and maybe a snub to those who were not in a position of leadership. Kitt almost let out an open snort at the very sight of the building, but decided to let it go. There was most likely no pun intended towards Kitt, or CorSec for that matter, as they probably held no intention of ever hosting them within when they first built it. As he approached, four Bothan's dressed in security uniforms exited out the buildings front door. Behind them was a female Bothan, dressed in very bright purple and gold colored clothing. At this Kitt did smile, as the outfit was out of date, the colors were tacky and didn't match as well as maybe the Bothan wanted them to. But decided once again not to make an open comment about her wardrobe and instead just gave her a slight bow.

"Representative Akao Den'kji. As I said before, I am Sergeant Berhek here to investigate the murder of Dir-"

That was about as far as Kitt could get before Akao waved her hand, clearly not too keen or happy to have the level reach CorSec.

"Yes, yes. I know who you are and why you're here. My security detail will show you to the scene of the murder in the Social Hall."

With that, Akao turned on her heels and walked away from Kitt. Had Akao known whom he was, he was almost fairly certain he still would have gotten the same reaction from her. Akao had been elected as the Bothawui Representative ten years ago, back during the time of the Rebellion versus the Empire war. She was rather to the point back then, and held a bit of distaste towards the Jedi, Kirlocca and Onderin in particular. But since she did not know who Kitt really was, he just smiled even more and allowed for the security detail to lead him to the Social Hall.

Kirlocca watched and studied Ads as he mulled over his choices. The boy clearly held a simplistic view of the Force, which was good at some times, yet painfully wrong at others. Once Ads made his choice, Kirlocca offered up a smile.

<< While it would have been a powerful weapon, you will find that you can not use it. Reach deep into the Force. That hilt is marked by a Force presence. Namely, Kitt Fitt's presence. It was his blade before his death. While Kitt Fitt was nowhere near as recognized for his lightsaber skills, he did make such a simple hilt that could only be activated by his own presence. A doing of perhaps my teaching. >>

Even as he spoke, he took the hilt from Ads, placing it upon the table that it was first laid upon, and then picked up the other and handed it to him.

<< This one will respond. Once held by Jedi Master Trviykk, the blade was used almost as a short lightsaber for him, as he was proficient in the art of Jar'kai. The other is said the be lost during the Outer Rim Siege. >>

Kirlocca then himself took a few steps backwards from Ads, drawing his own lightsaber hilt from his belt, but not activating it yet.

Ads looked down at the hilt, confused by what Kirlocca had just said. He perhaps had a general idea of what the Grandmaster meant but wasn't really sure. He started to nod and just go along with it but realized that if he actually intended to learn anything about being a Jedi it may be better to ask questions. He pensively looked toward the Wookiee towering before him, but couldn't figure it out. He quickly glanced at the lightsaber then back to Kirlocca before speaking up.

"Jar'kai? Is that a martial art?"

V4yWwXl.png

Even from Kitt's side of withdrawing from the Force, and keeping his own presence down and limiting himself to what he stretched himself out to feel, the former Jedi Grandmaster could feel one of the current ones on planet now, within the very same building as him. It was Kirlocca, the Wookiee Jedi whom most within the Order considered him to be a living legend within their halls. Kitt of course was a good friend of his, and was the only Jedi who knew of Kitt's survival. But something told him that such a time of talking with an old friend such as Kirlocca upon his mission to investigate a murder would be very inappropriate on his behalf. Kirlocca would have to want to talk to him. Ignoring the presence within the Force now, and fully withdrawing his own presence deeper within on itself, Kitt followed the security detail into a decent size room that held a table with eight chairs at it. Three on both sides, and one rested at both ends. Even as he did his best to withdraw from the Force, it held a will of it's own, providing Kitt with a glimpse of vision through the Force.

..::On one end sat Dirrm, very relaxed and poised within a slightly uncomfortable position. Akao sat to his left, who was on edge and not enjoying to dialog that was going on. Kirlocca sat to his right, pensive and clearly feeling something within the Force. It took a slow movement, watching Kirlocca spring up from his chair, lightsaber suddenly activated within his paw, flicking his wrist to deflect a red hot bolt approaching Dirrm's face from the front. A now tensing Kirlocca as he moved his hips to turn, flicking his wrists once more, letting the lightsaber fly from his paw as three more bolts appeared at the same time, threatening to take Dirrm from both his right and left side, as well as from behind. Kirlocca's silverish blade snapped the bolt to Dirrm's left away, as well as began to swallow the blast from behind. But the one from the right slammed into the Bothan's head, taking his life instantly. Kirlocca's own body relax in a pensive form as he deactivated his lightsaber. Akao, sheer panic took over her face as she stood up and called for the security detail. ::..

Kitt now standing within the room, none of the occupants within his vision were in the room now. He took a moment to glance around, trying to see what sort of advantage someone would have. There were a total of eight vents into the room, which was the only spot someone could enter the room besides for the main door. The vents were strategically placed, almost as if each one provided air from a different machine or room. The table sat directly within the middle of the room, leaving nothing to the walls, besides for the pure architecture beauty of the Bothans. Kitt now frowned. If such an attack was planned in advance, he would need a full list of whom knew of the meeting, and who had access to what the details of the room were. Turning towards the lead security officer, Kitt relaxed his own body by placing both hands upon his hips.

"I'm going to need all notes your team has collected, as well as a full roster of those who knew the meeting was occurring, those who knew the layout of the room, and those who had access to the room prior to the meeting."

The Bothan security officer didn't say much. He just gave a bow of the head and left the room to fetch for Kitt his requested list. It left Kitt alone in the room as the three other Bothans left the room with him. With a sigh, Kitt began to walk around the room, trying to figure out what exactly happened to the late Senator Dirrm Gir’tey.

Kirlocca nodded his head, part in amusement, the other through acknowledgement of the question. It reminded Kirlocca in it's own way that the Jedi know grew up in a time when the ability to learn most of the arts, both lightsaber and Force mysteries, were something of a redeeming factor. Ads, being apart of a generation during the war, had not had such liberties provided to him, as the war forced the Jedi to teach basics to survive, and then send off. Now that the war for the most part was over, the ability to learn the way he did as a padawan was now back.

<< Jar'kai is a lightsaber skill of fighting with two smaller lightsaber blades. Sometimes these blades are called shoto's. The art of Jar'kai is also considered by some to be an actual lightsaber form. Although not really taught, and somewhat of a lost art since the days of the war... >>

The conversation almost brought a full smile to the Wookiee's face. He had not had the time to teach about such smaller and finer details in a very long time. Maybe Ads was the Force's own way of providing a redemptive factor to Kirlocca. There was at one point during the conversations on Tython amongst the Jedi Council, that each Jedi would have a time to be redeemed by the Force from their war times. Kirlocca could only hope this was his.

"A lightsaber form?" Clearly Ads had not spent as much time with the Jedi as he'd thought. "Huh, I thought individuals just had their own style. I guess I never thought of it being like martial arts." Ads thought for a moment before continuing. "How many forms are there?"

V4yWwXl.png

Kirlocca had to smile. While Ads interpretation was very close and accurate, it held some missing gaps.

<< Officially, seven. Unofficially, twelve or so. The number grows as more skilled users created and develop their own. Although, not many of them ever get recognized. >>

Kirlocca wondered if Ads could start down the path of a Jedi Weapons Master, learning the very many different techniques. His interest was there if he wanted to pursue it, but Kirlocca would never push it. Very few have ever treaded that path for a great multitude of reasons. Instead, he left his comment open, wondering if Ads would have any more questions, or would now in turn decide that he preferred to do training with the lightsaber instead.

Ads' imagination was running wild, but only with a few ideas. "So what are the forms? Is it just basic descriptions like the kinds of lightsabers or is there more on the conceptual side?"

V4yWwXl.png

Kirlocca held his breath in for a single second. He wasn't quite sure why either. It was almost as if the writer to his life held no idea what to actually have him do. But such a thought was of course ridiculous. Folding his arms with his lightsaber hilt in one paw, completely deactivated to avoid dismembering his own limb, the Jedi Grandmaster responded.

<< For time purposes, we will only go over the basic seven. The first is Shii-Cho, the very basic of all forms. It has no weakness, nor any strength. This is normally the found start for most padawans as they learn how to use a lightsaber. The second form is Makashi, the fencing form. This form goes for leverage and position while in a fight. Created during the heights of when the Sith broke off from the Jedi so that the Jedi could engage them. The third form is Soresu, the defensive form. It was created during the heights of blasters emerging into the galaxy, and the Jedi needed to be able to defend themselves. The fourth form is Ataru. This form relies upon a Jedi being acrobatic. It was the first true aggressive form the Jedi created. It works best against a single opponent, although, against many adversaries, a master of the form can be very deadly. The fifth form is a duel form, Shien/Djem So. Shien was created to be more aggressive against blaster deflections, while Djem So was created for be more aggressive against lightsaber dueling. Both are aggressive in nature, but very straight forward in their movements. The phrase used most often with the combined application of the two is "Peace through superior firepower." The sixth form is Niman, the balanced form. It was created to bring all of the above forms strengths into one form. It instead has no strengths or weakness, much like Shii-Cho. The disciplines of the form are far less in demand as the others, giving way for a Jedi to learn and focus upon other skills. The seventh form has two as well as the fifth. Juyo is one, while the other is Vaapad. I will not teach anything on Vaapad because of it's nature and history. Only one user, it's creator, could ever master it. All other participants were in turned mastered by the form, which lead to their downfall. Juyo is also dangerous, as it is centered around very erratic attacks. The form sacrifices much to bolster offense, leaving one exposed to attack by the Force. >>

Kirlocca now unfolded his arms to allow for Ads to take in what the Jedi Master had just spoken.

An awkward silence followed Ads' question.

Ads was not really sure what was taking Kirlocca so long to reply to what seemed to be a basic question. Oh, no, Ads thought, afraid that yet another master had gone catatonic. It really was a problem. If Ads were to continue his training, he might take down the entire Jedi Order. Just as he was contemplating quitting and living a life of isolation on the fourty-sixth moon of Kadok III-E, the Wookiee stirred and answered Ads question.

Okay, She Cho, that must be the one that I will learn first. I think I've heard of it...wait, what was that one? Ads nodded as though he understood. Something for fencing. And a defensive one. That could definitely be useful, but it might be a bit...boring. Atari? An acrobatic form? That could be cool. Ads envisioned himself vaulting through the air, defeating the Sith or Dark Jedi who was stupid enough to attack him. Although, from experience, it's just as likely it will be a Jedi attacking me...crapcrapcrap balanced form? Ehh, no strengths or weaknesses usually means you're just kind of there, not really doing anything. Sounds boring. I'd give that to some non-descript background character if I were writing a story. Something else is probably...only one person could master it? Hmm...what was that last one? Exposed to attack by the Force? Why would someone choose that?

Kirlocca paused, seeming to indicate that it was Ads' turn to speak.

"Hmm...yeah...okay," Ads replied pensively. He realized he hadn't really heard much of what Kirlocca had told him, but didn't want to let the Wookiee know that. "So I guess I'm going to learn 'She Cho' first.?" Ads wasn't really sure if he was just stating a fact or asking a question about a presumed fact. He was just trying to act like he was confident about what Kirlocca had just told him.

V4yWwXl.png

Kirlocca slowly nodded at Ads, almost as if he was making sure that he had picked up everything the Jedi Grandmaster had said. Granted, it was a lot of information all at once for the boy, but Kirlocca has had twice the amount thrown at him when he was around his age, so he suspected the boy got what he needed.

<< Yes, Shii-Cho is what you will learn first. But once he get a hold of the form, you are free to explore the others. >>

It seemed like it was time to really get into the fun part of training. Ads was getting excited; he was ready to unleash the rod of pure power that was presently contained between his palms. Staring Kirlocca in the eyes as he adjusted his grip on the shaft, Ads asked, "So, what's first?"

V4yWwXl.png

Kirlocca could feel within the Force the excitement that flowed from Ads. Clearly he had not been able to get this far in his training, or he was just really excited about the lightsaber. Kirlocca really couldn't tell. With a quick snap-hiss, Kirlocca activated his own silverish blue lightsaber.

<< Comfort comes first. Activate the blade. I will slowly move in to strike at you a few times once you get used to the feel of the weapon, then I will in turn speed up my strikes. As I do, you will want to stretch your feelings in the Force. You should be able to sense in anticipation all of my moves. >>

It was a bit unorthodox for sure, but Kirlocca was confident in Ads' ability to learn on the fly.

((Go ahead and post feeling out the weight of the lightsaber and it's movements. I will start the slow swings my next post.))

Kitt took a slow acknowledgement over the full situation. Tacky was a word that came to his mind, as the whole situation seemed to be well executed and too well designed for even someone with prior experience in dealing with Jedi and their reaction speed. Had he not been apart of CorSec, he would have deemed the entire situation the will of the Force, or a strange manipulation of it. But since such an answer was not acceptable for him to provide in CorSec, he had to keep going to find another reason as to why such an outcome could happen upon a Jedi present. Carefully, he lowered himself to the ground, touching the very path that Dirrm would had to have walked to get to his chair. Without anyone present in the room to witness it, Kitt began to try to use Psychometry as a chance to find his answer. As himself in the Force, Kitt found that he was getting nothing more than what he had already seen, which was nothing past a confusing image of the event.

Standing up, the once Jedi Master stretched his own perceptions into the Force itself and within the very room, hoping that such a lead could be found past what was plainly laid out for him already. What he found was a bit disturbing, but he held no chance to actually grasp it, as a Bothan Security officer walked in and handed him exactly what he had requested from the earlier. Thanking them, He ended up sitting in a table and began to ponder upon what it was that he actually felt in the Force.

A shuttle popped out of hyperspace above Bothawui. Onderin Starlisk, its pilot, checked in with flight control and then began the long descent that characterized many highly-populated worlds. He didn't really have a destination yet anyway.

To that end, he opened a comm from the shuttle to Kirlocca on the planet below. "Master Kirlocca," he began. "I've arrived overhead at your request, but I also have Qaela and her children with me. I believe there are a few things we should discuss in person. Could you send me your location?"

He turned to Qaela after muting the comm. "If the children can be restored, he will not only know how to make it happen, but it will get done," he said. "Whatever grudge you might hold against him, give it due process first please." She had agreed earlier to do so, to let the Jedi Order deal with the situation first, but now that she was exposed directly to the condition of her children, he wasn't entirely certain that she would hold herself to that word. She seemed honorable enough, though, and at the very least he hoped she would recognize what a little patience would stand to gain her.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Kirlocca's comm buzzed with life right after he gave Ads his instructions on what the padawan should do. Turning his body away from the boy, he allowed for a bit more of a private conversation, and some privacy for the padawan to train.

..:: << Master Starlisk, me and padawan Ads are in the Bothan's Social Hall in Drev'starn training as we wait upon the final funeral arrangements for Dirrm. >> ::..

There was a pause on Kirlocca's end, as he wasn't sure how to walk around the subject, but decided being forth would be the best approach.

..:: << Make sure that Qaela is on her best behavior. Political tensions on the planet are extremely high. I don't want a war to break out, or to have a bad reputation of the Jedi spread during this time. >> ::..

Qaela smirked at his request for her to behave. They had made an agreement and so far, neither had deviated. She restrained herself around the creature that held her children and hadn't even called upon the darkness since their agreement, yet he didn't quite trust her. She didn't entirely blame him for that, but neither could she let him get away with it without some sort of appropriate response. Since he was already facing her in the cramped little cockpit, she was able to react. With one hand, she gently grabbed his jaw to prevent escape, then planted a firm kiss straight on his mouth.

She didn't hold it for long, she didn't need to. He probably thought her crazy, but that was part of the fun. The poor, celibate Jedi probably had no clue at all, so less oblique maneuvers were needed. She released him and sat back in her chair with a satisfied smile on her face as she watched and felt for his response.

"Do not worry about me, Master Jedi," she said in a sultry voice. "I wouldn't want to upset you." Her smile turned playful as she quickly added, "At least, not too much. As long as we continue toward the goal of bringing the Kirlocca to justice or freeing my children from this vile block, you have nothing to fear from me." She arched one eyebrow as she purposefully looked him over. Yes, he definitely needed some help in certain areas. "In fact, you have a great deal you could gain from me once this is over. If you are willing, that is."

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Onderin's face twisted a little as he sought an appropriate response. The problem was, he didn't know his own feelings on the matter. There had been nights long past, back before his fleet career and before he had been apprenticed to Keiran Valoria, when he would have simply run with it. Back then, he had been looking for a good time, like most young men of that age, and it had been exciting to him when he had received signals from a woman far less direct than what Qaela was doing. But now, it was more complicated. He didn't have a young man's ambitions, and what's more, he found that ideological sympathy was an important element of desire. He had by no means given up on the idea of ever finding someone just as Darex had found Darla, but it could no longer be founded on impulse or physical attraction. Qaela was certainly physically appealing, as he had noticed quite easily back in her cell on Ilum, but that didn't make her compatible with him from the kind of long-term perspective Onderin would seek.

It was also quite possible that she had no intention of pursuing a long-term commitment. She spoke of betrayal as though it were expected, and she used people like Ar-Pharazon to gain a glimpse of their power. They had had children and yet she cared nothing for him. Onderin was not interested in becoming the same thing to Qaela that the Sith Master had been. He wasn't sure if he should be flattered by her advances or wary of them.

Still... Onderin believed that the Force had made their paths cross for a reason. She had said she was willing to learn about the light side from him, although it remained to be seen how she would approach such tentative studies. He felt like there was some good in her somewhere, that the power she sought did not have to come from the dark side and that she could be redeemed. If he could accomplish this in her, it was worth a few sacrifices. And so it would not do at all to drive her away.

At last he formulated some words. "That... remains to be seen," he said, meeting her eye and trying to divine her intent. "I have the feeling that this crossing of our paths is not going to end quickly."

Bringing his attention back to the controls and noting that the planetary approach was reaching its conclusion, he checked the map and plotted a course for Drev'starn. Calling up a map, he had no issue finding the Social Hall, and he had soon picked a docking bay nearby. Even from this range, he could feel Kirlocca's presence shining in the Force. Whatever poor decision the wookiee had made regarding the children, he still followed the light side. After he set the ship down, he lowered the boarding ramp and disembarked, headed for Kirlocca's position. "Master Kirlocca is here in response to the death of a man named Dirrm who used to serve as a General under my command in the war," he said to Qaela to fill her in. "Hopefully in addition to speaking with Kirlocca, I will have the opportunity to pay my respects." Onderin may be retired and no longer a public figure, but his presence might help soothe the political tensions on the world, and it was certainly appropriate given the deceased.

Soon they were arriving onsite, and Onderin waved at Kirlocca even as two locals recognized him and approached. He pretended for the moment that he was only here to pay his respects and not to speak with Kirlocca, so he offered a few words to the locals about indebted the galaxy was to ones such as Dirrm. They seemed satisfied.

3C12kbA.png

Qaela was satisfied at Starlisk's reaction to her kiss and words. He was thinking on the matter, at least, which meant he wasn't ignoring them or brushing them off. The poor man, he didn't appear to know how to react and that seemed to make him at least a little hesitant if not uncomfortable. He wasn't too unlike Ca'Aran, though far more experienced in life than the clone. She would have to work carefully if she was going to lure him to her bed, but that was for another time, a time after her children had been released or received justice.

She left the cockpit to go prepare the triplets while the Jedi landed the ship. She didn't know if he had planned on bringing them, but she was not so irresponsible a mother as to leave three six month old infants on a ship alone without anyone to care for them. During the flight from Kashyyyk, she had found a small repulsor sled and spent time converting it into a sort of stroller to let her transport two of the infants. After a short amount of time, she had situated the two boys on the sled and had her daughter tucked in one arm. They would have to do some shopping before leaving this place so they could get some proper food, clothes, and supplies. Normally, she could have breastfed them, but the circumstances around her Force accelerated pregnancy had denied that option to her. It was a good thing the two planets were so close because, as it was, she had already run out of whatever milk was on the ship.

Meeting up with Starlisk at the landing ramp, she followed him without argument and listened as he explained what else he was doing here. She nodded in acceptance of what he said. There was some appropriateness in honoring fellow warriors who fell, as long as they deserved respect.

Not wanting to cause any scene or endanger her chances of resolving what had been done to her children, she followed Starlisk in silence. She couldn't help but smirk a little at what others might think of seeing Starlisk with a young woman and three infants trailing behind him. Maybe they didn't realize how sheltered Jedi were and came to the most simple conclusion. It wasn't that she minded, but if he came to that conclusion, she may get to see a bemusing reaction from him and that would be worth it.

Her eyes caught a flash of a tall figure in shaggy brown fur causing her muscles to freeze. She quickly recovered and continued after Starlisk, but it took an effort to keep the bile down. She had thought she would be ready to face the Kirlocca again, but she still felt intense anger at what he had done. The self righteous Jedi may decide that she wasn't "worthy" to have her own flesh and blood and may try to take her children again. Well, if he wanted to do that, he was going to have to kill her all the while she was doing her best to kill him. Where Starlisk may side on such a confrontation wasn't entirely known to her, but she would die before losing her children again.

Starlisk didn't head directly after the Kirlocca, so she remained with him. If her eyes weren't following the Kirlocca, she made no effort to conceal from him that she was tracking him through the Force and keeping careful watch on if he started using the Force to attack. It would be difficult to fight with her daughter in her arms and having to protect her sons floating behind her, but fight she would if he threatened her or them.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kitt found himself in a position of thoughtfulness more than of force meditation like he wanted. In the next few seconds Kitt would find that he was actually very grateful for this random act of grace the Force shared in refusing any form of contact. Standing up, he left the grand meeting room of where Dirrm had met his fate and handed in to the Bothan security detail his initial findings of the situation to agree with theirs, which was a masterful strike against the late Senator. Another note of how true the statement really was was still a few months down the road from anyone discovering how masterful. Turning a corner to seek out Kirlocca, he found the Jedi Grandmaster with an apprentice, a not so surprising sight, as Kirlocca was always training someone. But from the corner of his other eye, he spotted a not so common sight. Onderin Stralisk with Qaela and her children in tow, heading in Kirlocca's direction as well.

For a brief moment, Kitt felt a need to connect to the Force and trying to figure out the new sight he was seeing, as wisdom and insight through his independent time training had revealed Qaela's hand in his brutal death at Ar-Pharazon's hand. But Kitt resisted the urge and instead moved towards Kirlocca. Since he had completely changed his appearance since the last time Qaela had seen him, as well as the fact that he had withdrawn himself from the Force, she shouldn't be able to pick up anything from him. In fact, his disguise has kept Onderin from discovering him as well, so he felt very confident in standing in public with the two. The Wookiee knew whom he was, but that was through Fett and Mirdala revealing it, plus the fact that Kitt kept the Jedi Master in the loop the entire time. Taking a moment to bow before Kirlocca as an agent of CorSec before speaking.

"Master Kirlocca, Dirrm's death was indeed... a masterfully planned out one. But I have some suspicion as to the how and why in all of it."

Kitt kept it quiet that who as well. But it was an open question regarding something that was already on Kirlocca's mind.

Kirlocca could only stare at Onderin and Qaela as the two began their walk his way. The Jedi Master wasn't naive in any sense, he knew exactly what they both were doing here, as well as the reason they walked so close together. He was in fact, much older than the two of them combined. His own presence also did not hide the fact that he was upset that Onderin had even brought her along to the planet. Which was all made a bit easier for Kirlocca to break his own focus upon the two when Kitt arrived by his side.

Kirlocca took a moment to observe Kitt. Since going undercover, he had completely changed his appearance to hide from the obvious. But the real trick, was his Force Presence. Kitt was a master of Force techniques, and he had somehow managed to turn his own presence upon itself. Yes, you could sense the Force within him, yet you could not feel the all too familiar presence of Kitt. It was a mastery reserved for few in history, much like all of Kitt's skills. It was almost ironic to Kirlocca that his old friend would take his middle name as his fake name. Turning more to face Kitt directly, he gave him a knowingly smile.

<< I take it Sergeant Berhek that is an open request to disappear for a bit? >>

Kirlocca almost allowed for his smile to grow bigger as memories of how Kitt would ask for things of him when he was but a boy in the Old Jedi Temple on Coruscant. His open contemplation was his way of asking for privacy, or permission to not be disturbed by anyone. Kitt could be asking it for investigation purposes and wanted to touch the Force. It was very possible since even Kirlocca could sense at the moment of Dirrm's death, as well as an after taste within the Force, a twisted, perverted feeling hung. It could also be due to the fact that he was about to be very uncomfortable around Onderin and Qaela. Both have had their issues with him. Qaela's hand was all over his death. Onderin was upset at Kitt when he surrendered the Republic's Command Group Fleet at Krayiss II to the at the time, the Imperial Defense Fleet. It was a bold move, even for a Jedi. But in hindsight, it ended up saving thousands of lives, which also helped the peace negotiations after the Death Star battle. Either way, Kitt had a valid reason to not want to be around either.

Kitt could feel within the Force Kirlocca's own perception of Kitt. He could tell that the Wookiee was interested in how Kitt was able to keep a Force presence without actually carrying his own presence. It was a trick he had learned over his years, much like Kilocca had learned many different fighting styles of the years. With a smile of his own, Kitt responded in a rather low voice to keep others from hearing.

"Actually, it's a request to talk with the Council... as my true self."

Kitt knew that exposing himself to the Jedi Council could result in some... unresolved issues. But it was a move that he would need to make. The feeling he got in the Force was almost too strong not to share. Plus, he knew his time of returning was on the horizon. Some within the Jedi Order would need to know what really happened to the former Grandmaster. Besides for Kirlocca, Fett, and Mirdala. But for now, his plea before them would be private, as well as undisclosed as to whom they could reveal such information to. He didn't want to be hunted again. At least not yet. Not until he could fulfill his purpose within the sabbatical the Force had him take.

While he was talking to the Bothans, one of them kept glancing over his shoulder at Qaela as though he didn't know what to think of her. Onderin frowned when he considered the fact that the alien might be wondering if he was the father of the triplets--it hadn't occured to him when they had left the ship granted that he was roughly twice Qaela's age ((if Qaela's character sheet is up to date)). Then again, he couldn't tell the ages of the two Bothans and it was possible that they were as far apart as he and Qaela were. He considered if he cared what conclusion they reached and ultimately decided he didn't.

He excused himself from their attention and started toward Kirlocca, mentally bracing himself. He could sense the wookiee's irritation at Qaela being here, and he honestly couldn't blame the Jedi Master. But frankly, as much as he respected Kirlocca, this needed to be addressed and Qaela needed to be there for it. Onderin had to see for himself, with her present, just what the Grand Master's stance was, and if he would give ground or hold it.

As the Corellian Jedi drew near the wookiee, he bowed respectfully. "Master Kirlocca, Sergeant," he addressed each of them, noticing the latter's CoreSec rank insignia. "Can I steal you away for a moment, Kirlocca?" He glanced at the Sergeant, then back to the wookiee, as if to indicate that he didn't want anyone else in on the conversation that was to be had. "I think you know what this is about."

3C12kbA.png