Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

"I would be careful in deciding where your fear actually lies Young One. There are things in this world you have yet to experience. Things too dangerous to proclaim your courage against. You don't truely know what you are and aren't afraid of until you test your limits."

From the shadows, Sauron stepped into the open to gave upon the young apperentice, "Tarrian has seemed to start your training well...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Jareth was more than slightly upset at the injuries that his apprentice had. Weakness was not to be tolerated, and the Dark Lord's disdain could be read on his face.

He closed his silvery eyes, and reached out through the jungle to the life forms that were of the night. He called two of the beasts which Arkady had just vanquished. They showed themselves through the trees, drool hanging from beared teeth. Snarling, they began circling the apprentice with murderous intent.

Over their beastly growls, Jareth called to his apprentice.

"Weakness will not be tolerated. If you had a more witty opponent, you would be dead, or at least rid of that arm which you clutch in pain. This particular pair like to hunt in tandem. I trust you will find defeating them more of a challenge. Do not allow yourself to be injured again, or I will slaughter you myself."

The tone in which Jareth spoke left little doubt as to the truth behind his threats.

Decending to the planet was Rocketblaze, still clad in shimmering silver armor. Finding it a tad extreme, he decided to tone it down by returning the gift to it's keeper, the small stone that he had now stored in his lightsaber. Upon the transformation his saber returned to normal and his armor revealed his normal clothing. The Serpent Master was completely acceptable for a Sith meeting. Never one to compromise the moment, he departed from the Blazetail as soon as it landed. Always finding her easy to locate, he found Tarrian and waited for her to conclude her current affairs. Pulling up a seat, he watched others mill about as he waited contentedly.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

*Arkady feels a cold barb of fear in his stomach at Jareth's words, tempered by a dull rage at his failure. He allows the rage to dominate and turns to the new thread.

As the first beast leaps at him he ducks and rolls, perfectly this time, and slices smoothly through the creature's throat, anger lending an edge to his attack. Before the creature is on the ground he is on his feet, ready for the second as it charges him in a howling frenzy. He kicks the beast hard, stunning it, and rolls over its back, plunging his knife into its soft underbelly. The creature does not fall instantly and turns, swiping at Arkady with a heavy paw. He dodges out of reach, recognising how much more dangerous the beast is wounded, and flings his knife. The beast falls, the hilt of the blade protuding from its eye.

Arkady turns, breathing heavily, and waits for his master's verdict.*

The Dark Lord grinned a bit less menacing this time, raised his hand and all three beasts were instantly set ablaze.

"That will do for now, go and get your wounds mended, and meet me in the hangar when you are finished."

Tarrian looked around and stood watching her apprentice...She smiled as her own master walked into the academy....It had been a long time since she had felt his presence.

she turned and looked to Xentar..."you will take on Drake, train him well." She looked to rocketblaze...My friend, it has been a long time since you have been here...welcome, I assume you are here for an apprentice...Let me see who is here for you to take on." Tarrian reached out and felt a fledging presence...Ulic Ri'Lo...

"Rocketblaze, you would do me a great honor if you would take on Ulic Ri'Lo and Moric Thian. They could be strong if trained correctly."

Tarrian watched a moment and then invited Rocket blaze for some meal. The two entered into the mess hall, and Tarrian smiled at Sauron. She nodded to Rocketblaze to get a table and walked up behind Sauron...

"It has been a long time...Master." Tarrian smiled at her master and waited for him..."I see you have met my apprentice...she reminded me so much of me, I needed to see her through to her potential."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Arkady walks back to his newly appropriated room and applies antiseptic and a bandage to his wound. Since the Sith were all about survival of the fittest, he doubted that their medical facilities were up to much, if indeed they had any.

His wound sealed, Arkady showers, changes his clothing into a dark, soft tunic, and proceeds to meet Jareth.*

Xentar Kentam was slightly disappointed that he did not get the apprentice he had asked for, but knew better than to argue with Tarrian over it. He looked at Drake, who was standing nearby, seemingly sizing his new Master up.

The Sith Lord approached the man and spoke, "I am to train you. You will now attempt to become one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, a Sith Lord. However, first you must pass your tests and training. Don't expect to survive, only hope."

He turned and beckoned to Drake Ferral and headed for the training arena. He would start there, seeing just what he had to work with. It would also be a good time for Drake to ask any questions he may have...though he could not expect thurough answers.

XentarSig2-1.png

Darla was confused by the sudden interest in her by the dark stranger. She was furious that he had made her vomit,she felt somehow violated and found it difficult to calm down.

"No master Tarrian we have not met at all.Please introduce yourself." Darla stared at the man who had once been Tarrians Master with barely contained rage.

She waited for him to respond, she hated mind games,hated being manipulated and wanted to know just who this person was.

She spoke out to him through the force.

I have no fear of you, you are a stranger to me and I know nothing of you. What do you want from me? Doyou want my fear?

She could keep her tone ofvoice calm and civil but the look in her eyes betrayed her anger towards the dark man.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tarrian smiled at the defiance...when Sauron helped to turn her, she was a very young niave Jedi...Not anymore. She looked at Darla, and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Mind the stronger, Darla...you can feel his strength with the force to know that he is above you. Do not take on what you will not win. Foolishness is for the Jedi...not for you."

Tarrian sat down with her apprentice and motioned for Sauron to sit as well...

"Let me introduce you to Darth Sauron, my own master, and apprentice himself to the once great Darth Heretic."

She watched as Darla tried to remember these sith names.

Wlaking over to the Training area with the Sith lord Drake felt angry. He could feel the disapointment radiating from the sith lord. If only the sith lord would let him show his talents. When he reached the training area he asked "master shall I even try to win against one such as you?"

When he asked this question Drake knew that he would have to fight with all of his skills and abilities to even stand a chanc of amusing this powerful man.

Rocketblaze was in no real hurry, so he sat down at a distant table and motioned Moric over. Not seeing her at first, he had to feel for the other hopeful. A few seconds later he could see her, plain as day through the Force. She thought that she was safer at a distance... poor thing. Suddenly Ulic was propelled toward the table. After the swift pull from Rocketblaze, she stood half a meter from him, most likely angered and curious. The Master awaited their replies.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Tarrians' words sobered Darla up. Her defiance had cost her life and only through Tarrians intervention had she returned to the realm of the living. At first shehad wanted to return to the bliss that was the force, but time had dulled her memory. Now she had a second change,something she should be grateful for. Grateful to Tarrian.

"I am sorry Tarrian, Master Sauron. It has always been in my nature to court danger. For that I was slain. But you are right I am no longer a jedi and shouldnt act in such a foolish way. I offer my applogies to both of."

Her sincerity wasnt entirely true but her manner and tone were convincing enough. the violation she felt at having Sauron force her to vomit was still in her mind. She had suffered many humiliations at the hands of the sith, being stripped and caged, being drugged,being tricked into calling on the darkside to save her life, being trapped in a room so hot she thought her skin would combust...What was one more humiliation?

Putting aside his taunting she was very interested in finding out more about the man who had shaped Tarrian. She did not hide her feelings of curiousity.

Rannrsig.jpg

Sitting down, Sauron continued to observe the little apperentice of Tarrian, "The lessons you learn Dear One will aid you sooner than you may realize. The force is a powerful ally, but you must always know when your opponent is bigger than yourself."

Turning to his old apperentice, "It has been a long time since I've heard the name Darth Heretic...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Keeping her face grim, Tarrian nodded..."Yes, it has been a long time. His death has not been too long though...he was last here when Abbadon ruled as Dark Lord, Till Bishop took over."

She looked to Darla, "The dark side is not always evil you know...there are some of us that just believe that emotions or a good thing." Tarrian projected an image into Darla's mind...a snake slithering up her arm and coiling around the young girls neck. She smiled as Darla quickly stood up and threw the snake...which thankfully turned out to be only her napkin that Tarrian had used the force to move.

"Your reaction was a mixture of confusion and fear...not of the snake, but of how it got onto you without your knowledge..."

It was time for Darla to speak her mind.

"I know that Master Tarrian, I know that you are not evil.You have shown me the kindness and sterness of a mother. Ithank you for your hospitality and the second chnace you have given me on life. I want to learn the ways of the Sith. I will no longer try to defy or resist you. But I am tired of being taunted and teased, I am tired of being tricked. I want to learn the lessons ofthe Sith without the games. I feel like a pawn when I shouldbe a pupil."

Darla stopped to catch her breath and then turned back toTarrian. She spoke with complete sincerity and honesty.

"Please Master. No more games. I want to emerse my self fully into the training. I am ready."

Rannrsig.jpg

"Insolent fool," Xentar said. "You are not to fight me. You could never hope to match me in skill...not yet, or perhaps ever," he amended. He walked into the center of the training arena and tossed Drake a training lightsaber.

"Get used to this weapon. It will be the last thing you ever need," he said. As Drake gave a few practice swings, he decided to give a basic amount of explanation about what Drake was about to partake in.

He spoke, "The Force is an energy feild that can be weilded through your hate, pain, and anger. It will make you powerful whenever you need it to. It can turn a warrior out of a weakling and a Sith out of a hopeful.

"Now, show me your current skills so I know where to start," Xentar finished. He picked up a remote and activated it. Using a small controlling device, he made the small remote hover around his apprentice's head, moving in quick, controlled thrusts.

Drake was tracking it with his eyes and activated blade when Xentar made it fire with a small prick blast.

XentarSig2-1.png

Watching the remote fly around stinging him Drake was getting furious. Letting go of his anger Drake jumped into a spin twirling his lightsaber deflecting a bolt and nicking the remote launching out again and again heedless of the stinging bolts. Catching the remote with a splitting blow Drake proceded to deactivate the lightsaber and slid his arms down to his sides still angry.

"There is much you must learn," Xentar said. "But I have enough to start with. You must learn first how to submerse yourself in the Dark Side. What you did now when you let go of your hate was the weakest thing you could possibly do...it leads to the Light Side," he spat the last two words.

"But we will not do well to train here," he said. "I will take you on my ship to Mimban, where I myself was trained. It is a haven for the Dark Side, and only by being completely surrounded by it will you learn correctly."

He beckoned to his still-breathless apprentice and took him to his two-man ship. They boarded and took off, entering hyperspace seconds later.

OOC: Go ahead and post our arrival, Drake. I want to get a feel of you as an RPer as well.

XentarSig2-1.png

Noticing that his apprentice was prepared to leave, and his wounds were sufficiently bandaged, Jareth boarded his ship, and motioned for the young one to follow.

He wasn't quite sure where they were headed just yet.

As they lifted into space, Jareth asked, "What knowledge do you have of the galaxy and navigation?"

((continue in space please))

This one would work out well. Confidence and control were both shown early on, indicating solid promise from her.

"I am and will forever be your master. Now I am because it has been said so. Later it will be for your trust in me. But we'll develop that later. For now I want you to sit and tell me all about yourself and why you came here. I'll share my story when I take you to my little hangout."

Rocketblaze let out a light laugh and relaxed a bit. He was ready for the usual Sith hopeful speech, but hoped that this one could come up with something original.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic took a seat next to Rocketblaze and made herself as comfortable as could be expected. It was a foreign place to her after all. The darkness exuded from her master.

She began earnestly with apprehension.

"I was brought up with a wealthy family. My mother and father were what you'd call loving, but were too busy to ever spend time. They always were dabbling in intergalactic affairs."

Relaxing her demeanor she slid back into the chair a bit more so that it became snug with her back.

"Maybe it was lack of love from or trust for my parents, but I became independant. I finished my schooling, but during that time I was on what you could call an evil streak. Stealing, backstabbing, blackmailing were just the beginning. The end was my parents however. I did away with them in a thorough fashion making it look like an accident. Frankly I could've taken them out with a vibroblade as my dad insisted I take lessons from age five on."

Two slices through thin air with her own hand showed how Ulic could have easily done away with her two parents.

"After that I took what was left of our home sold all the assets and have been traveling the galaxy since doing whatever I need to satisfy my lust for evil deeds. Hopefully here, I will be able to harness my skills in what some have been calling the force. I have no knowledge of this, I just know I make things happen sometimes that are out of the ordinary."

Now looking away from Rocketblaze Ulic fondled the chairs soft crimson red fabric.

"When I need to travel I simply take over a vessel by killing the crew or trade favors with the crew. It depends on what mood I'm in."

Saying this another evil smirk crossed her face.

Ulic.jpg

Moric slowly made his way to the table were his new master was sitting. After Moric took his seat, his master seemed to have paid no attention to him. Which was just as well, the last thing Moric wanted to do was go into a long detailed explanation about his childhood.

Moric sat quietly as his fellow apprentice told her story. As he took in the details, Moric realized he might have to worry about something else besides his training.

moric.jpg

Ulic now done with her story continued to feel the chair and caress its soft crimson velvet fabric.

Sensing a sort of apprehension from the man sitting across from the--the same she'd felt when beginning her story--she looked over at him in a coy way hoping to get a reaction from him and envoke her master into making him tell his story.

Ulic.jpg

Rocketblaze was satisfied with the first story, but he wanted another. Looking across the table, he addressed Moric.

"So what's your deal? What makes you important?"

Knowing that was what Ulic wanted, he nudged her underneath the table with a slight smirk on his face. She'd be fun to work with as long as she could learn control. However, his focus was now on Moric as he awaited a response.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Moric said a silent curse to himself. He figured he would have tell his story even if he didn't want to. Moric started to talk, anyone who was listening could tell that he was slightly annoyed.

"Look, I didn't come here to be important I jus-"

Moric stopped in dead sentence. The last thing he wanted to do was tick off another Sith Lord, especially his new master. With a deep breath, Moric started to speak again. This time putting more thought into his words.

"I grew up on Coruscant and I never new my parents. I lived off the streets. I only knew one peron my entire life and that person was killed by a Jedi. He was involved with some kind of plan with the Sith, I never learned the details, he was hunted down by a Jedi. I was with him at the time when we ran into said Jedi. My friend attacked the Jedi and died quickly, he didn't even stand a chance. I tried to best the Jedi in combat but my every attemped was thworted. I was on the brink of death when the Jedi decided to spare me for some reason. I don't know why he let me live, He probably had to get back to that precious council of his. Whatever the reason, I stole a ship and ended up here to figure out how to use that power of theirs."

There was more to the story than that but Moric didn't feel like spilling his guts out to the man across that table. He remained quiet while waiting for his master to respond.

moric.jpg

Rocketblaze was a powerful Sith, but none of his power was needed to tell that Moric was holding back. Slightly irritated at this development, the casual demeanor was dropped for a very serious, cold expression. His words were soft, yet strong.

"With me there are no reservations, no secrets. You can either be free and comfortable with me or I'll leave you here. It's your decision."

He stayed quite loose, having no reason to fear anything Moric could do, but was still alert to the man with all due attention. This moment could make or break the hopeful in Rocketblaze's eyes, even if he shared the rest of his tale.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Moric sat stunned. He tried to conceal his expression but he had trouble.

How does this guy know that there is more to the story? How much can this Force thing really do.

Moric really didn't want to share something private to someone he just met, but something told him the alternitave was much worse.

Why does he care so much anyway...

"Fine......I knew one other person besides my friend. I also grew up with my brother on the streets of coruscant. Now I know brothers are supposed to love each other and all that crap, but what I felt for my sibling was quite the opposite. Once during the course of my childhood, I did...something"

Nom took a deep breath before continued.

"I got very angrey at my brother once, very very angry. He was about fifteen at the time and I was about eight. I was so mad I couldn't think, I just wanted to hurt him...to cause him pain. It was almost like I had no control of my actions anymore. A slab of rock broke off the side of an abbandoned building. It changed direction in mid drop and started towards my brother. It hit my brother in the arm. The force of the blow was so great that it took his arm right off. He blamed me, he said I used something called Force. I of course had no idea what this was. I tried many times afterward to recreate my feat but to no avail. My brother then beat me untill I was inch from death. He then left me for dead."

Moric stopped he looked into his master's eyes. He still did not seem satisfied with the answer, so Moric went on with his story.

"If it weren't for my friend finding me on that vacant allyway, I wouldn't be here right now. He taught me everything I had to know about living on the streets. He taught me how to shoot a blaster to fight with a vibroblade and even how to steal food from resturants. Anyway, many years had passed and things were going fine untill our run-in with the Jedi"

"I later learned that it was my brother who sold my friend out. He was the one who alerted the Jedi of whatever it was that my friend was doing. I left the planet without ever seeing my brother again."

"I don't know who I hate more, my brother or the Jedi."

Moric then went back to being silent. He hoped they would start training soon. He was getting a little uncomfortable.

moric.jpg