Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Mayy Al-Zuri steped into the vast building before her. Her mission: to become a Sith, to rebel against the Jedi. She looked around at her surroundings. 'Hmm.... where to go now...' Mayy glanced down the halls to see if there were anyone to help her.....

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Darla could tell that the woman was confused. She reached out gently with the force touching Alora's mind. Waves of confusion entered Darlas' mind and she suddenly realised that Alora had no idea what was happening to her. Darla could empathize with her confusion, she herself had been forcibly brought to the Sith against her will. As far as she new alora had come willingly. Perhaps she did not know what it was she had come there for.

"His is Raynuk Montar he is a powerful sith lord and form what I can tell a good man."

Darla reached out with the force once more, ever so gently, not wanting to distress Alora as she probed the surface of her mind. not a trace of darkness, only confusion, perhaps anger. This woman didnt seem like a potential Sith at all.

Stopping in her stride Darla put her hand gently on aloras' shoulder encouraging her to stop as well. Scaning with both her eyes and mind Darla made sure that they were beyond the reaches of the other sith's perceptions.

Looking into Aloras' eyes and speaking with a deep sincerity Darla asked "Do you know why you're here? Do you know who these people are?"

The idea of another innocent being moulded into a pawn of darkness stoked the fires of the rage deep inside Darla. She knew why she was here, she was a a volcano waiting to erupt. The sith wanted to make the could manipulate her when she did, use her for their own purposes. But athe good that was left in Darla couldnt watch another innocent young woman suffer the same fate as she had.

Darla awaited Alora,' response, hoping she hadnt frightened her with her intensity.

Rannrsig.jpg

Revenge....that was a thought that had tainted Darlas' actions before. But she had never gotten true revenge, not on her killer Faust. She knew that if she had the chance she would kill him without a second thought and enjoy it too. With this thought in her in she knew how Alora felt. Revenge led to the darkside, at least thats what the jedi always said. But it didnt have to bee that way. Alora wanted revenge, but becoming a sith wasnt the answer to her problems.

It's too late, Tarrian will never let her leave alive...

Darla decided to take matters into her own hands. If Alora was strong of will perhaps she could survive the training.

"You must be force sensititve if Raynuk brought you here. The Sith is an order similar to the jedi except the sith use the darkside of the force instead of the light. You have been brought here to be trained as a sith, to become an instrument of darkness. Just the fact that Raynuk allowed you to come here means that you must be force-sensitive. I never knew anyone else in my family who was either."

Darla spoke in Aloras' ear a tone of concern entering her voice.

"You are in great danger. I cannot save you for I am a prisoner here too. But there is a way for you to survive this. You must do as the sith tell you. You must obey their every command. But Remember that just because you emerse yourself into Darkness you are still you. They will try to take your soul, dont let them! Learn their lessons and their ways but do not forget who you are. I will be here too the whole time. We can get through this together and one way we will be free."

Darla stood back, she wasd trembling slightly, but she knew that she was far form Tarrians' hearing range. With a deliberate effort she reached out with the force making sure that alora would hear her last words within her mind.

Do you trust me?

She waited for a sign that alora had felt her force message.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora silently took all this in. For the first time since this ordeal began she felt fear for her safety. An instrument of darkness? Take my soul? Never! She looked around at her surrounds and felt a sense of dread. Her head snapped back around to Darla as she heard the silent message in her mind, her eyes widening as she heard it. She had never heard someone speak like that to her before and it showed on her face.

Slowly she nodded her head, not willing to trust her voice. Yes she felt she could trust Darla.

((edited for grammer))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Simply letting his feet guide themselves, Forinth entered yet another dimly lit room. This one though, had people in it. Two females he had seen before. One of them particularly called his attention. As he looked at her, something from deep inside of him seemed to faintly stir. He recognized it from the past, but that was long ago, when such emotions still infected his mind. Approaching, he spoke in a low, and rough voice, never taking his eyes off the one who aroused his attention.

“May I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I did not desire to delay the mistress’ wishes so shortly after my arrival. My name is Horus Forinth. I assume that you do not mind my presence, as I have been ordered to meet with the both of you than seek, her.”

His voice trailed off as he said “her”, as if Horus dared not even refer to the one that he had seen before. She seemed so authoritative in his mind, a radiating source of hate, darkness, and most of all, power. Coming to his senses once again, he awaited their response.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Darla was startled by the mans' arrival. She quickly calmed herself as she realised that his manner was polite and non-threatening. He introduced himself as Horus Forinth.

"I must also applogise. I did introduce myslef either, I must confess my mind has been elsewhere." Darla offered him her hand" My name is Darla Saar," she nodded towards her newfound friend" This is Alora."

Under the fasade of politeness Darla reached out ever so subtley with the force. She wasnt trying to enter his mind, just feel the waves of emotion that floated to the surface. Just to get a brief taste, to know whether this forinth was like her or truely a darksider.

She felt darkness. This man did have the makings of a sith. Darla aburptly ended hetest and drew her senses back within herself. Horus shouldnt have noticed what she was doing, she had been gentle and fast.

As Darla waited for Horus to take her hand in a gesture of friendship she wondered....

Who was the 'her' that he spoke of? Perhaps he meant Tarrian....

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora nodded towards Horus, acknowledging him but not saying anything. She wasn't sure what to make of him. Her mind was increasing with confusion and she looked back towards Darla. She hadn't told any of them her surname, wasn't sure she should being that she was the heir to the Darkknell Shipyards. She might tell Darla later but would keep silent about it for now.

She was feeling rather drained and tired still as she hadn't had much rest on board Raynuk's ship and wondered if she would be able to rest up some, or if there was something else they were supposed to be doing. She would heed Darla's advice on all matters regarding this place.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Mayy slowly walked down the main hallway and turned the corner. Not sure what to do, she started to wander, getting a memory map of where every thing was. Doors and rooms were scattered every where. Mayy entered a room with couches and a large window. 'Hmm.... maybe I should stay in one place....'

Darla could sense fatigue coming from Alora.Not wanting Horus to ask her any unwanted questions and wanting to help Alora Darla spoke up.

"You'll have to excuse us, my friend is very tired, she had a long journey here and needs to rest. Imust eacorther to her room." Darla linked her arm around Aloras'and led her away down the hall.

She arrived at an empty dorm and opened the door. the room was adjacent Darlas' own so it would mean that she could easily keep in touch with Alora.

"Ill be just across the hall. Get some rest now, you're going to need it."

Darla gave a half-hearted smile to Alora inan attempt to lighten the mood before she left the room.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora was greatful to be able to rest. After Darla had shown her the room opposite her's she lay down on the bed to rest. The room looked just to have the basic's but she didn't care, all Alora wanted to do was rest her weary self. She was comforted with the knowledge that Darla was just across the corridor from her though.

It seemed as soon as her head hit the pillow that she was asleep...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Darla sat down on her bed a slumped down her shoulders, her long hair falling over her face. She pushed it back with her hands and sighed to herself. Confusion had entered her mind once more.

She knew that neither the way of the jedi or the sith were for her. But she was stuck here amongst the sith. She did want to learn what they could offer to further her understanding of the force. But she fear was that she would fall in too deep and loose herself to the darkness swirling inside her.

Soon her training would begin...

The sooner the better. When Im completed they'll have to give me my freedom and then I can follow my own path. I hope Alora can survive this, I hope that the darkside doesnt claim her forever...

Darla felt the need to protect the other woman from the sith. Perhaps she was wrong, perhaps Aloras' destiny did lay with the sith.

Deepley confused Darla lay down and fell into a troubled sleep.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora slept fitfully on the uncomfortable bunk. No matter how she tried she couldn't escape the scenes of her families mutilated bodies from playing over and over in her mind. Eventually she gave up. Sitting up she pulled her boots back on and walked around the room. She went over to the single wardrobe and opened it, finding a set of black robes and under tunic within. She grabbed them and headed into the sonic shower, placing her weapons down on the chair beside where she hung the sith clothing.

She discarded her clothing and stepped under the shower, setting the sonic shower to blast her skin clean - and hoping that it might cleanse her memories as well. After standing there long enough for her skin to turn a tinge of pink she gave up and turned it off, stepping out, drying off, getting dressed in the fresh clothing she had brought in with her and replacing her blaster holster and vibroblade. She felt more comfortable with her weapons on her.

Wondering if Darla was awake, she crept across the corridor and softly knocked on her door, hoping that she didn't draw any attention to herself by doing so...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

In her dreamscape Darla stood face to face with a beast....

A dragon,a black dragon. She was in awe of its sheer magnificance. Dark scales glistening like jewels, coils and coils of long black body before her. Through the misty dream world Darla walked closer and closer to the dragon.

When she was close enough she rwched out her hand to touch the dragons hard icey clod scales. As she ran her hand alone the scales she sliced her hand. drawing it backtoher she tried to stop the blood from flowing, but the wound wept dispite her efforts.The blood ran down hands and the beast began to move.Woken fromits slimberby her touch the dragons coiling body beagan to move.

Before she had the chance to escape its long tail-likebody had began to felx and undulate around her. Black,har,cold scales began to wrap around her and cover her body.She screamed out in a futile gesture. As she looked down her skin began to break and underneath where coils of black tenticles and sharp scales. Her soft plae skin fellaway and underneath she was a monster,just the like the dragon; black, wormy, tenticled,inhuman.

As she tried to move her body fell apart she wasmelting into the beast and there was nothing she could do...

Darla awoke with a short sharp yelp to the sound of gentle knocking upon her door.She was about to get dressed but realised shed fallen asleep fully clothed.

"Come in." Darla shouted out to whoever was knocking.

Rannrsig.jpg

It was the middle of the night as the Ogariv II screamed in over the temple and set up for a landing. It hadly mattered to Raynuk what time he arrived, only that he did indeed arrive.

His flyby however had obviously awoken the inhabidents of the temple, but again he did not really care. The ship settled down on the landing pad in the darkness as peace and quiet returned to the area around the temple. The ramp lowered and Raynuk walked down the ramp, wearing the robes of the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, he looked around in the darkness, taking in the darkess of the night and the faint glow of the temple caused by the moons above. He nodded slightly, more of to himself then anyone else, and walked towards the temple.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*A sith infiltrator emerged from hyperspace above the sith controlled planet.*

"Rhekath to Lord Montar. Requesting permission to land and train, awaiting further instructon"

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Darla tried to appear brave but it was useless her dream had her petrified. She thought for a second before she spoke.

"No Im not alright....I dont know whats happening to me...I feel like Im losing my mind."

Darla began to weep.

How could I ever save anyone? I cant even save myself.

Darla felt stupid to have such an outburst in front of someone she had just met and was suppossed to be looking out for.

"Im sorry..." She whispered softly through her tears.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora quickly moved across to Darla, sitting beside her and placing an arm around her shoulders in comfort.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Seems to me you could use a friend just as much as I could at the moment."

Alora was close to tears again herself, not having shed enough to ease her grief as yet. She had to wonder just how long Darla had gone without a friend to confide in and swore silently to herself to be there for her as well.

"Well get through this together. Your stronger than you think you are." Alora told her then asked, "How long have you been here for?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Darla was happy to have someone supportive around her. Through all her grief, all her suffering,through her own death and rebrith she had been alone. Her sobbing had subsided and she felt comfortedby Aloras' presence.

She thought about the question.

"I dont know how long Ive been here....It could be weeks it could be months....I was captured, drugged and brought here against my will. It was while before I began to feel concious,really concious of what was going on around me. I remember another planet before I came here...."

Darla was very confused.

"I just want the training to begin so I can finish it and get the hell off this rock."a tinge of anger had entered her voice.

Rannrsig.jpg

"I can understand that."

Alora sympathised with her over her ordeal. It seemed to her that Darla had gone through a terrible time alone.

"So what's the best way to survive around here? Do you know what I should expect?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Getting off this rock wont do much good Darla..." Came the unmistakenable voice.

Raynuk was now standing in the doorway, looking at the two apprentices. While it troubled the Dark Lord slightly that Darla seemed to be fighting the darkness that held it's grip on most of her soul, it troubled him even more that she was bringing these issues to light to Alora, and perhaps influenceing her more then Raynuk cared to see.

"Once you complete your training, you will be an agent of the Sith, and thus an agent of me. It is clear you hold misconceptions about us as a whole Darla..."

He spoke as he entered the room, slightly, allowing what little light in the room to wash over him. He reached out and probed Darla's mind in less then two seconds.

"Despite what you may think, your not here because you are a prisoner, you are here because of something that a high ranking Sith saw within you, potential. And there is no soul stealing, no removal of your identity...Only enhancement."

He stared right at Darla as he spoke with a tone of mild displeasement before turning to Alora.

"Now then, Alora, as for your questions, each training of an apprentice is different, and there is no standard set of rules for a training. All that is expected of you is to do your best, follow orders, and be focused."

1fE1uLv.png

*Rhekath grew impatient and descended upon the planet. The Comm officer was probably asleep, considering the hour. He guided the infiltrator to one of the docking bays and exited. He straightened his cloak as he walked down the ramp. He proceeded into the halls of the Sith base and wandered till he found someone who looked like a Sith master.*

"Excuse me sir, I wish to begin my training as a sith, could you point me in the direction of someone who will help me out?

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Raynuk turned, and stared into the eyes of Rhekath, peircing his soul and reading his mind one one fell swoop. He remained in silence for a moment, just staring into the newcommer, trying to envoke fear.

"It is the middle of the night...and you expect someone to just pop out and train you?"

1fE1uLv.png

"Yes. I do. But if all of the Sith masters are too weak and need thier beauty sleep, I guess I could wait until morning. If that is the case would you direct me to the mess hall? "

Mayy quickly got up from the couch she had fallen asleep on. She left the room to find some one who could help her. She came across two males talking about the middle of the night. Could it really be that late? She walked up to Raynuk Montar. "Um, I'm sorry, I seem to be lost. Or something." She smiled weakly. "I think I fell asleep and I not sure what to do now."

The anger inside Darla was uncontrolable. It had been building up while she listened to Raynuk talk. She liked the man but his probing ofher mind had enraged her. As far as she was concerned she was a prisoner, she was weaponless,all of her earthly belongings taken form her. After training the Sith lords expected her toobey their will, she did not want to bow to anyone.

The dark beast that was inside Darla was rising to the surface. Her pulse began to race,her breathen quickened and her features took on a twisted look. Brows down, eyes brooding, mouth twisted into a snarl. Ragged gasps of breath escaped from between her gritted teeth.

Hopefuls had entered and began to talk to Raynuk,this intrusion only furthered to fuel Darlas' anger.

The chair in the corner of Darlas'room rose quickly.It flew through the air like a projectile shattering against the wall upon impact. As shards of wood began tohit the ground Darla began to calm down and her breathing eased some what.

She had released all the words she could not say and now she felt slightly more at ease.

Are you satisfied? The thought was aimed at Raynuk,his words had made her a slave to her rage. She hated herself for becoming angered so quickly.Isnt this what you want?

Rannrsig.jpg

Walking into the seemingly crowed room, Horus was surprised by Raynuk's presence. He had not been expecting the sith lord's presence. He quickly kneeled, bowing his head.

"Lord, if my presence offends you, merely say so, and I will remove myself."

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

- Highly encrypted comm to Raynuk and Tarrian-

Masters Montar and Tarrian, I am on Dathomir preparing forces for an attack on a Jedi installation. If you have an apprentice that needs training, you may send them to me. I am highly disposed at the moment, and, although I am fully able to train a new recruit, I am unable to come and retrieve them myself.