Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Raynuk growled low in his throat, and without even moving a muscle sent Darla smashing into the wall, pinning her there as he delt with the other apprentices.

"Rhekath, you would do good to learn some respect. As it is, there are only two Sith who COULD teach you on this patheric rock, and I am one of them. We do not do things by your schedule, so I suggest you sit your patheric self down and wait..."

He then turned and addressed the apprentices and hopefulls as a whole.

"All of you shall be divided and split up among different masters....Some will stay here to be trained under Master Tarian, some will be given to John Skywalker, one shall be given to his current apprentice and soon to be Lord, Sirvani. One shall come under my watch, and one shall go to Sith Master Jareth...But for this moment, at this time...Everyone get some damn sleep. If you dont have a room, go find an empty one. Its the middle of the night. Things will begin to move tomarrow..."

He sent the apprentices away, save for Alora and Darla, who was still pinned against the wall.

"Your anger is misguided Darla...Once you become a Sith Lord, you will have your freedom, but you will also have things asked of you to do. We have no intention of harming you or taking what truely belongs to you...Now, tell me what YOU want me to do so that we may begin clear some things up between us..."

He slowly let her down from the wall, and answered her mental questions.

"Your anger only makes me belive in your potential more Darla...I would not call it happiness."

He then turned to Alora, now completely calm.

"I will take you as my apprentice if you would so choose the position...Now, you may return to your room if you would like to, or stay...It matters not to me."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Alora jumped at the sound of Raynuk's voice. She wondered what was he doing back when he had clearly wanted to be elsewhere and just how much of their conversation he had heard, too much by the go of it. She had the distinct feeling of being sprung doing something that she shouldn't have been doing. She stayed silent, a guilty look briefly crossing her face before she schooled it to neutrality.

Others either entered or stood in the doorway of Darla's room and she wondered why so many had just flocked to the room. She felt Darla tense up and gave her a gentle squeeze of her shoulders before she let her arm drop. She was very shocked when she saw the chair fly up against the wall. She also felt something else, like an invisible wave radiating out from Darla as the chair went flying. She didn't know what to think, so just sat there her eyes going from Darla to Raynuk.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The beast was growing,its dark scaly form becoming longer and wider. Deep inside Darlas' mind something had awoken,something Dark and powerful and utterly seductive. Darla had wanted to walk the path between the light and the darkness. She had wanted to draw upon the power of the force in all its forms. But she feared her fate was sealed. Perhaps the line she walked was to too fine.

Darla looked at Raynuk.

"I wanted to learn your ways to better my knowlegde of the force, not to join your number." She held her hands up to her head as if in pain. "Im so confused.....I need help!"

Help me figure this out! I dont want to be a prisoner here anymore!

Rannrsig.jpg

((Since no one saw my post, I will post landing and all that, if anyone disagree's say so and I will edit or repost. Thanks.))

Black's ship moved down to the surface of the Sith planet. As he entered he heard the voice of the Sith Lord, it was spoken swiftly, he ordered all of them to go to sleep, and wait until the Master's spoked to train them. No matter, this would be fun. An evil grin streched across Black's face, as he moved into the quarters. He waited for a Master to come and attend to him.

Black.jpg

"That is why you are here Darla...both so that you may learn our ways, and so that we can help you. As for bolstering our numbers, that would only have been a plus for us. There have been many who were trained by the Sith and then left us in order to continue their lives. The only difference, is that you may be called apon to aid us, so in an essence you will become an ally of the Sith, not a tool."

The Dark Lord had taken on a more serious, but refined tone and appearance. He seeked to help Darla mentally, for even he belived she belonged here at the academy.

He looked down the hallway and saw that most of the hopefuls had done as he had asked, instead of mobbing him as they were doing moments earlier. He turned back, and looked at Alora.

"Have you decided?"

1fE1uLv.png

((sorry, didn't see your previous post when I posted the last one - must have been while I was writing my own post as it took me ages because of distractions))

Alora looked at Raynuk. She had seen what he did to Darla, had felt a similar thing on their first meeting. She didn't want to come under his wrath again that soon. Noticing what he was now wearing, she came to the conclusion that he had become higher up in rank to what he he was when he'd left the Academy last, though what it meant she wasn't quite sure.

She thought very privately to herself about what Darla had said to her before, about learning what she could while keeping her own identity and doing what the Sith told her to do. Coming to a decision and not wanting to cause herself more grief, Alora went down on one knee before him and bowed her head.

"I'll do whatever you require me to do... Master"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"What I want, is for you to make the choice based on your own ideas..Not out of fear of me Alora. I did what I did to Darla because she was nearly out of control and I needed to get her attention. I am not a violent person normally, except when I have to be...Make the choice of what YOU want, not of what you feel I want."

He nooded and turned, leaving the room and walking down the hall.

"I will let you sleep on it Alora..."

He then dissapeared into one of the rooms, returning the academy as a whole back to silence.

1fE1uLv.png

Hearing Raynuk's words left her confused, especially when he walked off, leaving she and Darla alone again. She looked at Darla, her expression clearly showing the confusion she felt.

"I don't get it? I really don't get it." Alora shook her head, trying to gather her thoughts. Looking back at Darla she felt concern for the other woman, "Will you alright? I might try to get some more sleep. I gather I have more to think about..." She stiffled a yawn as she asked, then before she left, asked Darla another question, "Is this normal? I was under the impression that they just picked you and that was it, no choice?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

OOC: Okay, so heres how I dished out the apprentices.

John- Black and Horus

Jareth- Rhekath

Tarrian- Darla (Alora?)

Sirvani- Shockwave

Me- (Alora?)

IC:

Morning came, and so with it the Academy began to again show signs of life. Raynuk was the first up, and spent the first part of the day walking through the Academy dwelling on his own thoughts. After a substancial time, he assembled all of the hopefuls together to dish out masters and such.

"Alright...since all of you were so anxious to begin your training that you acually saught me out in the middle of the night last night, I'll get things moving now....

Rhekath, you are being sent to Dathomir. There you will seek out Master Jareth, and he will train you as you so desire.

Darla, you will be staying here, as you probably guessed, with Master Tarrian.

Horus and Black...You three will all be training under the watch of John Skywalker, who seems to quite enjoy taking on more then one apprentice.

Shockwave, you shall be given to John's former apprentice, Sirvani. I trust her to teach you well.

The rest of you will also stay here to be trained at this academy by Master Tarrian. Do not think that those I have mentioned are superior in anyway to yourselves...this is a regular part of comming to the Academy, some are chosen to learn directly under a Sith outside of the Academy."

He smiled and nodded to all of them, before his eyes again fell apon Alora. He looked at her for a monent in silence, the unspoken question still lingering.

"Alora, you may stay here with Darla if you wish and train under Tarrian, or you may come with me. It is your choice....Have you decided?"

1fE1uLv.png

"Yessir"

*Rhekath Turned on his heel and strode out to the landing and Into his Infiltrator. After he took off and Entered the coordanates into His Navicomp He took off into hyperspace.*

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

A characteristically charming rust bucket burst through the atmosphere of Niruaun, its passengers, the Sith Master known as John and his former Apprentice, Sirvani. Expertly crash-landing the vessel in the outer rims of the Academy, after exchanging a few words with the Security clearance, albeit some violent and others just plain insulting... and that was the Computer.

The vessel's wings retracting, a bit faster causing a minor fall leaving a few bruises in the armor plating, but nothing cosmetic repairs couldn't fix.

The ramp extended and John, stumbled out with his usual flair, then walking the short distance, with a quiet, reserved tone and his outer robe covering his face... exposing only chin stubbles from avoiding the action of shaving. Something, always despised from his Imperial Pilot's training, meaning now he could rebel from those customs at his leisure, as he often did with many customs...

He smirked when he saw Montar, decked out in the Dark Lord's robes... "KR take a vacation?"

Bringing his hands from behind his back to shake Montar's in congratulations... he noted the fact that the Apprentices were stirring from their reclusive, respective dormitories.

He nodded, "So that's them, eh? Can't say, I'm entirely impressed, but you know... Neither was Zar with us."

He added a laugh near the end, it had been far too long...

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Black heard the calling from down the hall, he quickly placed on his new robes and moved into the Mess Hall. Black moved towards Raynuk, nodding his head, he spoke.

"It will be a joy... the four of us."

Black saw another figure with a woman enter, he bowed to him, he did seem worthy enough.

Black.jpg

John stifled a laugh, "You know, I like his spunk... I presume, he's Black? Ah, no matter. I shall linger here for a little while, I must speak to Tarrian... and offer my regards for Bishop."

The words, were quietly somber and as the robes fluttered in the wind, John's blindfold became noticeable.

"Like Master, like Apprentice." As he touched the blindfold over the spot where his eyes would reside.

(( Uhhhh, What about me? I dont get a master? Sorry I was ban for 4 days and now Im back.))

Renin stood looking around. Almost every one had a master except for him. He stood like a captian on his ship with no crew. With a deep sigh, the boy closed his eyes and walked over to a wall. He sat down and crossed his legs. Putting one hand on each of his knees he meditated, hoping he would get a master soon.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

(Woops. Sorry buddy...hehe)

"Renin, you will go with John as well...You dont mind of course, do you John?"

He shook the man's hand and gave him a nod, while whispering to him.

"As for Kakuto..there is grave news...We will speak of it later."

He leaned left just a bit until he caught Sirvani's eye, at which point he smiled and waved.

"And how are you Lord Sirvani? Good as always I presume?"

1fE1uLv.png

'Montar...'

The voice comes from the shadows and sounds like a steel blade being scraped across a tombstone in the dead of night. The sound of it is enough to send chills down the spine of even the most mentally resilient Sith.

A figure clad in a pitch black hooded cloak and a featureless black mask steps into the light, seemingly looking at Raynuk Montar.

'Your time draws close. You disgrace the tradition of the Sith with this pathetic excuse for an order. I will have your head; mark my words.'

Edited by Guest

Alora had gone back to her room and eventually, after much tossing and turning she fell asleep. Morning came around all to quickly and she felt like she hadn't rested at all. After a quick sonic shower and feeling much refreshed after it, she made her way to where the others were all gathered.

Silently she observed Raynuk as he mentioned who was to go with whom. She saw the other man come up during this process and could actually feel tension in the air.

She looked from Raynuk to Darla before returning her gaze to Raynuk again. With her head respectfully inclined towards him she answered.

"I will stand with what I said last night... Master"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Raynuk did not answer Alora after she spoke, he was staring down the shadowed figure who spoke his name.

"What stops you from taking my head now dark one? I am here...you are here...So why not do it right now, take me down before I can do anything."

The appearance of this figure had sent a hiccup of fear through Raynuk, which acually surprised him. But he was not afraid of death, not anymore.

"Make your move if you so dare..."

1fE1uLv.png

John stifled a laugh, the newcomer, Victus was quite amusing. His blind eyes turned back on Montar, "Seems, the little ones gain more bravado and a backbone every day now."

Placing his hands back at his sides, turning to overlook his recent murder, the crow's nest of Raxus Prime their primary destination.

"I'll join you in a while, Montar... I'm off to find Tarrian, she can inform me, while you deal with the overanxious child."

He cocked his head back, releasing a short laugh, before planting a pair of thoughts in those who had already joined his company, Black and Renin, I'll return soon enough, retrieve your belongings and wait for me in the Mess.

With that, John found Tarrian near a room, he'd assume was her's...

"Milady, I give you my condolences for Bishop. I hope his burial was at least soothing. I must add, this place is quite well designed, you and Montar really went all out."

He added a boyish smile... "It has been a long time."

Victus' demeanor changes. He straightens up, no longer attempting to taunt the Sith Lord.

'Impressive. You are not as weak as I or my colleagues believe. I'll be in touch, Lord Montar.'

The vision dissipates like black smoke, Victus never having been there. The vision of the masked Sith was just that- a vision.

Darla had stood silently and listened all morning. She was right about raynuk,he was a good man and meant her no harm. But she was confused, the other Sith she had encountered had been nothing like him. She remembered one such creature that thrived on pain and suffering.

For far too long she had been keeping her anger and frustration inside, she had occassional outbursts but now she was finding them harder and harder to control. She trusted Raynuk and hoped that she would one day be free as he had promised. That thought alone was enough to push her to survive the training. She would do whatever the sith asked of her if it meant that she could one soar as free as a bird again. The one thing that Darla feared the most was to be caged. Tarrian had keep her caged at first....

Darla had decided to wear a long black cloak to hide herself. The night before,when everyone had left Darla had felt her darkbness manifest. It had taken a form of its own inside her mind a magnificent dragon crowned with black horns a sea of scales. In her confusion and rage Darla had tried tofree the beast.

She had broken the mirror in her bathroom taken a shard of glass and raked it across her arms. As the blood had splilt she hoped that the dragon to would flow out. Eventually she had passed out, a sobbing heap of scars upon the floor.

It seemed like another dream,a distant unreal memory, it didnt feel like she had done it.But she had. The face peeking out from the hood of her robes was pale with dark sunken eyes. She was accutely aware of the wounds on her arms, her body becoming a tapestry of pain as they mingled with her battle scars.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

Mayy saw that Master Skywalker and his former apprentice were standing among the others. She walked up to him, gave him a bow out of respect and then turned to Sirvani and did the same. "Excuse me, but I believe you are my Master-To-Be, am I not correct?" Mayy looked at Sirvani.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

John eyed the hopeful from behind the blindfold through the Force, granting a deferential nod as she walked off in direction towards Sirvani.

Before turning back to address Tarrian... Bowing to the great Sith before taking his leave to return to the main room.

"Until the next time, Master Tarrian."

With each slow step he returned to the ensemble, eager, or perhaps just curious, to watch the other Hopefuls appear from their caves...

Renin stood up as he stared at Skywalker, who stood on the far side of the room. With a look of depression across his face, the boy slowly began to walk towards the man who was soon to be Renin's master. When he came close, the boy looked up at John bowed his head slightly.

" My name is Renin, I am to be your apprentice."

The boy wondered how this man would treat him. Would he be like the other sith and beat him? Or would he be willing to be patient and teach him? Only Skywalker knew.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

"Hello, young Renin. Gather your belongings, your training will begin in earnest, once all of you are ready. You may refer to me as Master, until I deem you ready for my real name."

John's face was calm and unnervingly friendly, warm... The future was of her own accord, outside everyone's hands... only the Force knew.

Alora stood silently watching the events unfold. The masked figure confronting Raynuk and the way he was dealt with. Upon seeing him disappear, she looked again to Raynuk, still remaining silent and at a loss as to what she should be doing... she wrapped her cloak around her tighter as if to keep the cold chilling of the heart at bay...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

John managed a smirk, "Yes... I can tell. Tell me, young Renin, how old are you?"

John's arms crossed across his chest, his blind eyes turning down on the young boy, curious about the young Sith and his past.

"Tell me about yourself, your past, your reasons to become a Sith. I feel the others may stall..."