Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Procs found just what he was looking for. He had, had plenty of sword practice, training, and use in the past. However he found that in his life there had seemed to be less and less time for such fights. Everything was resolved withe either a blaster or knife. grasping not one but two vibroswords in his hands he quietly stalked through the halls until he came to the very room he had previously dueled in. Suprised at the apperence of the room he stepped inside and unhooked both his blaster and knife and placed them on opposite ends of the room. If he needed them due to an attacker it better he had at least one then neither of them.

Then taking a deep breath he spun the blades in his hands. He decided he would go with only one sword for this first exerices since he had always loved using only one blade. But he had been forced on learning to wield two.

blacing the blade in the back wall he began to twirl the blade in his hand. Feeling the joy of a sword in his hand once more. He imagined all of the things and people in his life that had made him stronger by providing a challange for him. He imagined them slicing into his flesh as he sliced into their's he imagined Gutting them as they had gutted him. Soon he was nothing more than a blur. A whirling, catapulting blur. Jumping from wall to wall and slicing up foes he could only see in his head.

Dominique rose up from her seated position and moved towards the cockpit. She was intrigued by this and what it could offer. Perhaps her time here would be well spent. She walked through the door to the cockpit just as she ship dropped out of hyperspace. She watched on as Exodus moved about the controls and brought the ship in towards the planet after a while.

She watched as he flew low over the ground until they arrived at a massive temple and a hanger bay to land in. As he was going through the post flight checks Dominique spoke to him.

”œI wish to learn as much as you can teach me”¦”

Carnage.jpg

"Ahh... Of course, Alora. Always more power."

The Dark Lord sighed, sure that this subjec would come up again soon.

"Yes... I take it you desire your Master Rank? Hmm? If you would--refresh my memory. What makes you worthy"

He waved off the apprentice with painfully little dramatism.

Sure... You will be accepted. Give me time and I will match you with a master. As it stands, we are between academy heads...

Kakuto subtly urged him to turn around, where he would find the dismembered body of the last to have failed him-- bits and pieces in a crusty festering pile on the floor, overlooked by a severed brain stem and attached eyes that was tacked to the wall with a simple knife.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

"Of course Mi'Lord... power in which to serve you better with..."

She smiled sensuously at him.

"I completed Syn's training, he is now Exodus and I feel he has found someone himself to train. I ... almost converted Hou Jo Poleb to the darkside, if it wasn't for that Dark Warrior stepping in, one that I was powerless to fight back against, I would have had Poleb in our ranks. I wish for the power to fight against the likes that mutilated my body, if it wasn't for Slaanesh's medical staff I wouldn't be here. They have modified my body, strengthened it beyond normal perameters. Every bone has been strengthened, modified and is now shatterproof. I have other modifications as well Mi'Lord. My darts within my left wrist remain."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The sun had set and left the world coated in a mist of darkness. The black sky was littered with thousands of shimmering stars; everything was peaceful, quiet, the only sound was the blood soaked ocean waves crashing its edge on the coastline. Darth Exodus stood by the window of his given vessel, looking out into the night. Through the window he could smell the cool, salty air. It was calming enough. Night was what came after the sunset, and as he viewed it signified the end of the life in so many ways, only those strong enough to go on would see the next day to come.

"Enter the academy, descend into the lower levels and find a door, smeared in the blood of a Jedi - Marked "Ex". Those are my chambers, and that is where you will find various scrolls and teachings of the Sith. Concentrate, allow your mind to process the information and build yourself a weapon - whatever your preference."

Shutting down the vessel and computing the last necessary procedures, Exodus would turn to face the beautiful woman, awaiting a knowledge that would soon come to her. She was magnificent in every manner, but to allow her to know such would be quite devastating. The accomplishments to come would be at risk if he did so, and thus he brushed past her.

"I know you have seen and witnessed bloodshed before. Gather what you can and return to me, I will be embarking on my own such happenings within the Academy.."

Turning leaning towards her face, he would caress a single hand across her cheeks and brush several strands of hair from her ear. His touch was overwhelming, filled with sensual feelings that would send various different messages throughout her neural system. Regardless, this was no flirtatious gesture, he was rather planting a comlink onto her for her own saftey.

"Call me if anything happens.."

The Sith stepped out onto the cold bricks of a small terrace that faced the ever-lasting sea. He walked further out, his feet sinking into the coarse, pallid sand. Stopping only a few yards from where the water soaked the land, Exodus held one hand with the other in front him, his arms hanging, relaxed. The cool breeze danced passed his face and blew against his bare chest as it moved on, brushing his exposed skin with it's soothing texture. He had removed the bandages, only a little blood seeping over the wound and trickling down his waist to be caught by the material of his pants. He was healing rather quick, and almost completely at that.

The scenery was different, but the feeling was all the same - The dark forces smothering the vicinity with its supremacy. This was a feeling to be treasured while it lasted. He made no move to glance over his shoulder as the girl watched him from the vessel some several meters behind. He was tired of her intruding on him, yet her presence was different than some others'. There was something about her intellect that caught him; she had a way of figuring things out with very little information, which surprised Exodus since most people either were completely in touch with such knowledge, (like the Force), or they were too stupid to ever make sense of things.

Regardless, Exodus began his infamous stride into the academy, hoping to find his former master and exchange recent events with her.

P3UXctm.gif

Dominique listened intently to Exodus, following his movements as he stood up. She tried to turn her head away as Exodus brushed the hair from her ear. She felt the comm unit he left upon her, but her mind dwelled on his touch. It was in way mesmerizing. She only moved from her position after the man had left.

Quietly she made her way down the ramp, pausing and watching Exodus by the sea. He hardly spoke, but held an air about him that anyone could see as obvious intelligence. Dominique slunk back into the shadows of the ship as he strode past her and into the temple, onto other things. She was curious as to what he was going to do, but he had told her to do something”¦so she moved down the ramp.

Her movements stilled for a brief second as she glanced out into the sea, gloomy as it was. This entire planet was something else really”¦it was soaked in a power unlike any other. She had felt it last time she was here”¦and could feel it even more so this time. The inky black mist of power that was all around her had swelled upon this planet, it was seemingly feeding of the very planet itself.

Without another second wasted Dominique moved into the temple. Her boots leaving behind her faint sounds as they hit the floor. Each step into the temple served to bind her closer and closer to her destiny. Each time her cloak fluttered within the absence of wind it showed her the power just beyond mundane perception. She would have that power eventually”¦soon.

Carnage.jpg

Once Draken realized that waiting outside Cineons room would do him no good, he stood to his feet and ventured toward the shadowy throne room.

Then as he reached the throne room, he put his hood back up over his face. He then moved behind one of the pilliars, so he could observe the man, to whom all sith pledged their alligance as well as, locate Alora since their ship was readied for departature

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

"I have been well versed in the martial arts. Under the training of the Empire I learned how to handle a blaster as well as small knives. Learning from myself, I have learned how to fight with a staff. That is the extent of my fighting abilties. Although when I was fighting the droideka, I did somehow renenw my energy and make myself stronger."

Storm stood before the Dark Lord with respect in his eyes. This mans power was a testament to the Sith and their abilities.

DarthI.jpg

The small A-wing dropped out of hyperspace above the planet and came into the atmosphere. He sent the empire his codes and informed them of why he had come here. He landed only two hundred meters from the Sith temple. Blake Quickly exited his ship and moved quietly towards the temple. It was an amazing structure, better then any other he had laid eyes upon.

Without acknowledging anyone he passed he walked into the temple. He followed the corroders as they got more and more lavish. He soon arrived at the doors too the thrown room. They lay slightly cracked as he heard voices from within. He slipped inside, watching the figures inside. He waited patiently in the corner of the room. He had come for knowledge, power, strength”¦and soon enough a seat of power.

Nicolas.jpg

LonghornJedi: this is retarded

Static Savior: THIS IS SPARTA!

He believed, but he could not be sure. Time slipped between his fingers, racing through every moment that he tried to slow and savor, and stretching the moments of bleak nothingness across eternity. Only the ebb and flow of power soothed him and allowed him to lose himself in the rhythmic hiss of the wind's breathing that stole from the sleep he no longer required.

In the few scattered moments of self left to him he would entertain the impossibility that beneath his problematic shell he was still whole and human. That, should he so choose, he could simply peel away the thick layers of cloth and darkness to reveal the same body he had seen the last time he had willfully looked in a mirror. At times he held this image close, until its searing presence burned his mind and heart. He would then hold it a moment longer because for that moment it reminded him that he was alive.

But living meant burning and so he would retreat into reality. Forgetting that time before and the time during when he had been dying and kept alive by passion and hatred. That time, the bridge between his life and his current existence where he could trace his journey into what he had become rather that silently pretend that it had simply happened and now he was a Sith Lord.

”œAlora”

P3UXctm.gif

Dominique moved through the hall ways observing other acolytes and apprentices. Each of them seemed to have a purpose or at least an idea of what they should be doing. She had felt something leave her”¦a feeling that she had grown used to even the very short amount of time she had felt it. Some how she knew that Exodus had left the planet”¦left her all alone here.

Did this mean he did not want her, or did he just have business to attend too? She took in a deep breath realizing she had made it outside without thinking about it. She heard someone breathing rapidly, taking in sharp painful breaths. As her vibrant blue orbs twisted to the side she noticed a man laying there. Or at least what used to be a man”¦

His body was badly ripped up. His very flesh it seemed had been pealed free of his body. Dominique quickly moved over to him and looked over his body. He would need serous medical attention and fast. She picked him up as carefully as she could, but even still it would surely bring him more pain.

Her once eloquent stride was now broken as she moved through the darkened halls of the Sith temple. It took only a few minutes to get his beaten and broken body into the med bay. A doctor rushed over and instantly began to help him as she sat idly by watching him”¦

Carnage.jpg

Raxeon looked at the dismembered body and body parts, he felt no remorse or guilt for the weak soul that lied in pieces around the room, he only felt slightly humored.

"How could they be stupid enough to fail Lord of the Sith??", said Raxeon almost jokingly to hiself, "Those weak fools deserved to die"said Raxeon once again in his mind.

Still on one knee, Raxeon turned around a began to once again speak to the Dark Lord."I shall never fail you Lord Ryu, I'd rather die a thousand deaths than to know in my mind that I have failed you." Raxeon then paused and began talking again. "

Is there anything else you have to tell me before I locate some living quarters?" said Raxeon to Kakuto Ryu

"Fine, Alora..."

Kakuto said, with slight distaste.

"...I hereby Permit you the rank of Master. Your skills clearly reflect your ability, though your attempts at prooving them seem to suffer a touch. They have not ended without some gain, though, and that is why I will permit you to graduate. Remember, though, that only by doing your duties within the brotherhood of the Sith will you keep the rank. Is there anything else you'd like to say?"

Kakuto held his finger up, signalling that she would need to hold her thought until he had finished with the others requesting his attention. He looked at Raxeon, so that he would be certain of who the Dark Lord was talking too.

"Welcome to the brotherhood of the Sith, where you first and foremost duty is to serve along side your brothers in glorious combat. Good performance in a battle will earn you much reward, but not participating will lead you to much pain. You would be wise to remember that. Dismissed."

Kakuto turned now to Blake, who appeared in the throne room and seemed to think he could lurk unnoticed.

"State your business. Tresspassers will be maimed. Then tortured. Then crewed on. Then thrown to animals for entertainment. Then eaten. Then Killed. Somewhere in there might be sexual abuse and humiliation."

He finally went to Storm, who he had taken the most time to come up with a task for.

"Go out to the Jungle, and find a creature no less than one meter in heigth, and kill it. Do not use a weapon. You must learn to use your anger, use your rage, and use you hands."

((OOC: The general idea of this task is to teach yourself that through your anger you can do things that normally people can't do. Next step will be Sith Meditation, based on what you've learned from this exercise. Take as many or as few posts as you like.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Blake twisted his neck, his ears perking up as he was directly spoken too. He listened intently to the man as he had been; glancing at each person he spoke to in turn. He idly moved out of the shadows over towards the man who had spoken to him, a look of insolence on his face.

”œI am Blake. Nothing more, nothing less. I am here to be trained, to gain power, to use my power and abuse my power.”

Nicolas.jpg

The medical droids adressed the Sith's situation and quickly cleaned his wounds. There were no screams. Nothing... only a smile on his face as they prodded and burned him with cleaning agents, finding satisfaction and pleasure from the pain.

Sith armor was put on to protect his body. There was also a mask put on his face to conceal the damage. Gloves were placed on his hands also. His armor contained an environment and provided relief of pain and had mechanical parts to assist him in movement for the time being. He sat up on the medical slab in which he was laid on. The mask completely covered his face. His eyes, his mouth... everything was concealed. His head rised. "What is the name of the being who brought me here to be healed?"

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Alora bowed deeply to the Dark Lord, showing her submission towards her leader.

"Thankyou Mi'Lord"

She rose, turning to see the young scut that demanded the Dark Lord train him. His aura screamed sexist attitude and Alora couldn't help herself, through the Force she lashed out, throwing him to the ground to a submissive position at the feet of herself and Kakuto.

"Show some respect for the Dark Lord. You do not demand he do anything scut."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Procs suddenly stopped in mid combat. He had found himself wrapped up again in something strange. He almost felt like he belonged here. Almost. perhaps he should simply find out who was in charge of this place and see if he could sign up.

Gathering his weapons he went of in serch of the most likley place to find the person in charge. He happened to pass by a room where some sort of fight, brawl or activity in general was going on. Simply put a guy was on the floor and two other people were standing over him. A some what grotesque guy looked like he was judging. He decided he would simply watch from the door way for a while then continue on his search to find who was in charge.

Alora shifted her gaze to her new apprentice

"Come Draken. We're leaving."

She again curtsied low to Kakuto, paying her respect to him before rising and sweeping out of the Dark Lord's throne room. She expected Draken to follow her as she made her way firstly towards the medical wing...

"Cineon. New fashion my dear?"

She raised a delicate eyebrow at the now fully covered shapeshifter.

"My apprentice brought you here. I was in an audience with the Dark Lord."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken bowed to Ryu then followed Alora out the door, pausing only to glare at Blake. Then he followed her to the medical wing to see Cineon.

"Good to see you awake and in better condition, then when i found you" he said as he inclined his head in respect. Then he turned to Alora and asked "when do you wish to depart? My ship is ready and at your service."

After being excused from the Dark Lord's chambers, Raxeon quietly went in search of a room. Then about thirty minutes or so later Raxeon finally found the perfect room which was located at the end of a dark hallway, he then began to bring in all the things he thought as valuable, which was not alot of stuff. When Raxeon was satisified with his living quaters, he decided he would go search the acadamy some more.

As Raxeon looked around, he felt soothed by the quietness of acadamy, and here and there he would find something that sparked his desire to know more about the ancient sith and the powers of the Dark Side. I must find somebody who can train me, I must know how to gain the power of the Dark Side thought Rax to himself. He then continued on through the acadamy for hours, he wanted to learn all that he could.....

Blake snarled as the winch forced him down with her powers. She should not have even been trained; she should be cooking him a chicken pot pie! Blake stood up and looked over to the one that seemed to be training under her. He did not glare, nor speak foul of him for it was embarrassment enough to work under an inferior being such as that winch.

Blake watched the Poon and his master leave. It was a pity that one could have been a great warrior had he chosen his master better. Blake turned his face back towards the Dark Lord of the Sith.

”œYou, you have not spoken. Do you deem my worthy of training and a seat of power?”

Nicolas.jpg

Of course you were... and thank you Draken.

*He got off the medical slab and stood up. It was a bit odd, with the new mechanical aids doing most of the movement for him. His head moved around as if it was scoping the room, but it was unknown as to what he was looking at. He opened his hand and his lightsaber flew into it. It was the weapon that was left here when he was cut short by the insane minion of his.*

I hope you aren't too fond of any of the current Serpent Lords... they're all going to die.

*He walked to the doorway and turned around again*

And since your curious, no... not everything has enhancements.

*He turned around and went to where Kakuto was. He had heard the one named Blake, and could feel his ignorance. He arrived in time to hear him tell Kakuto that he would be training him. He had enough of this bickering, and with a single blow broke his arm in three places and with one more shot to the throat put him on the ground.*

Done talking?

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Alora raised an eyebrow at his reference before turning back to Draken.

"Lead the way to your ship. We'll go now. I need to get to the Last Call for a business discussion."

As soon as she had ordered her new ship she would start her apprentice's training.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

After Alora told him that she was ready to leave. Draken left the Sith Temple and hiked through the woods with Alora close behind.

In a short time they arrived at the clearing where he had left his ship. Opening the hatch, Draken ushered Alora inside the ship and shut the hatch. Then he said "make yourself at home Mistress, my quarters are yours. Turning around then, he walked into the cockpit and began to set the hyperspace computer for Coruscant.

Once that was done, he fired up the ships engines and set a course for space, while at the same time turning on all of the ships weaponry and turning on his ship's scanners then he began to wait till they had reach the point in space where they could jump to hyperspace.

For hours Raxeon continued looking through the acadamy, deverouring all the knowledge he could read or understand instantly, he felt as if his sudden thirst could not be satisfied until he dropped dead. Luckily for Raxeon this would not be the case, out of nowhere he felt the presence of some being enter his mind. The being was calling him, taunting him with promises of ultimate knowledge and power, Rax didn't bother to fight this being, instead he surrendered to it and willingly began to follow it, through the acadamy's dark hallways until he arrived at the hanger bay where his ship was located. As soon as he entered his ship the calling stopped, but some how Raxeon knew exactly why the being was calling him. He felt as if the being's message was written down and shoved a mere inches infront of his face, because miracously Raxeon knew to go to Coruscant where he will find somebody willing to teach him the ways of the Sith.

"Thank you" said Raxeon to what seemed like nobody, but he knew some way, some how the being who was calling him had heard him loud and clear.

After a couple of minutes Raxeon had set his course for Coruscant, soon he would be taught the ways of the sith.....

Procs continued to watched the drama unfold before him. He decided his serch was over. After all it was obvious that he had pretty much stumbled upon his destination with out truly knowing it. However after watching these interactions he could tell he had found the man running things. Now all he had to do was get accept into this place and soon he would have power beyond that of normal men.

After wondering the labrynthine halls of the academy for some time alone with her thoughts, Darla finally came across the dark lord.

Her green eyes took in his image, trying to process what she saw. Before her stood a robust and healthy individual. When last she had seen him Kakuto had been a broken man, horribly mutilated to the point where Darla had feared that she would not be able to restore him. What she saw now was far far from that image.

She took a few seconds to register it all. Although she had known that he had used the force to some how drain someone through the force, she was still surprised to see him looking fitter and healthy than ever before.

Darla swallowed down her surprise then took in a deep breath as she approached the Dark Lord.

"How did you do it?"

She looked him directly in the eyes. There was no threat in her look, no anger. She was beyond that now. Just a cool calm came across in her steady gaze.

"I was going to try transplants,cybernetics, the force and every modern medical technique I could think of...But even with all that there was only a slim chance I could have restored you...Especially in the places you were damaged...What did you do Dark Lord?"

Standing deathly still Darla waited for his answer.

Rannrsig.jpg

*He was becoming bored, there was nothing of interest here to hold him. The one who called herself Darla caught his attention. He did not recall ever exploring her mind or make her suffer. Kakuto wasn't adressing anyone anyway, might as well have his way with her.*

Saevam iram et dolorem.

Ferum terribile fatum.

*He lifted his hand into the air and spread out his fingers. The world about Darla rushed in front of her, as if the entire scene surrounding her was being rapidly lifted away from her. A new world came underneath her and it felt like she was dropped into it. It was a wasteland; desert as far as the eye could see. There was thing there and one thing only apart from the sand. Blood. A trail of blood... but what did it lead to? Was she willing to find out?*

Pray to whatever god you follow... pray that you will not be broken, but not swear to him... swear to me.

barabbas4.jpg