Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Darla was happy to have her own room, she didnt feel like she was imposing on Alora that way. She was glad to be in the company of her friend, but still slightly uneasy.

"I'd like you to stay for a while." Darla smiled gently, her guard down completely.

Shedding her armour she dropped the dark balck shell to the floor. Only simple undergarments kept her modesty. Her soft porcelian skin was lightly bruised from the comotion at the Jedi temple. Other than that she had sustained no injuries. Old war-wounds marked her, but only as pale criss-crosses that had faded over time.

Inside the closet Darla found a simple black robe that would fit her nicely. Pulling out some black pants and vest, she decided that was all she would need. She would keep the armoured boots she had been wearing and perhaps the gauntlets. After laying the clothes across the bed, Darla headed towards the small bathroom. Unlike many of the bathrooms she was used to this one was fitted with a bath itself. Darla had become acoustomed to taking showers in cramped starship cabins.

The idea of a bath seemed like heaven to Darla in that moment.

While the tub filled up with steaming water Darla searched for some towels in one of the closets and invited Alora to keep her company. She lowered herself into the water, tensing slightly at the heat then surrendering to it and easing her body into the tub.

"Just stay with me a while and talk if thats ok." Darla eyes were shut tightly as she got used to the soothing heat. "Tell whats happened since we last met. Somethings changed about you...But I cant quite tell what."

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora moved over and sat on the bed, lazing over it as Darla entered the bathing room.

"I met an amazing being. Slaanesh. It is Slaanesh's robes I now wear. Amazing surgeons she has... not a scar remains. I will admit there wasn't a bone left in my body that wasn't shattered when that dark warrior attacked me. And so much for the Jedi code of honour. Poleb just stood there while I was beaten to a bloodied pulp. The darkside entered him, not by my doing mind you, and he'd taken my hand."

Alora unconsiously clenched the fist of the artificial hand that had replaced her missing one, the surgeons having done such a job that you wouldn't know it was artifical unless you were told. It had all of the sensors, she could touch and it was the same temperature as the rest of her body.

"That Dark Warrior came out of no-where, flung Poleb aside and laid into me. I wasn't even able to defend myself against him. I'd lost my hand and had various other injuries. When Poleb fell to the darkside, he stopped with his attack on me. I even offered to have him join me in the Last Call - he would have been able to think straight without the Force to influence him so he could make up his own mind. I can tell you now, next time I meet him, I'm going to take revenge upon him. He could have stepped in to stop that dark warrior, besides which, I owe him for my injuries that he personally caused."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As the Dark Lord spoke, the images of a metallic arm raced through his mind. Almost as if watching a movie in his mind, he saw himself fighting with an arm of steel, and a heart of darkness. The Zabraks pale lips arced to form a smile, revealing his angled teeth.

"I will take an arm of steel. I will allow my body of flesh to change to become one of flesh and steel."

DarthI.jpg

Four beeps resounded off of Exodus' right ear drum, breaking through the silent, dark prison of blessed comatose. Fragments of awareness spider-webbed across the blackness. He could smell the sterile air of a medical ward and the soft perfume of soap.

"Alora?"

Dim lights penetrated the smoky haze that was customary in establishments of the same nature. Small tables occupied by both borderlines of the room. The awareness felt like the grinding of broken bones and tasted like fine wine turned to vinegar. His stomach knotted. He took a deep breath, pulled his shoulders back and secured his lustrous smile””one he had worn long past it's season. Gracefully, he stooped to place his fear inducing robe upon his defined figure and drew the attention of a wayward server droid beleaguered with pretentious drink orders. It cocked it's head as if to regard him quizzically and Exodus would simply dismiss the lump of machinery. Still, he felt empty. No connections to anyone, he was of no concern and none would recognize his existence. He was void of purpose, or lacking in motive to fulfill that purpose. Regardless, it was the only thing for him to do.

For days now, self-improving his abilities to a hidden and unhindered extent. Expanding his knowledge of combat throughout various means. His meditations, stronger and more reasonable to what he sought out. It was incredible actually, to come so far and not even notice the slightest amount of progression. His appearance even showed such, the darkness engulfing his subtle form with a furious ripple.

"More, I need more.."

Crimson beam blazed, elongating, out of the ends of the silver handgrip. Its wielder held it at arm's length, then twirled it a few times. Satisfied with the balance, the man went through a series of fluid motions, attacking an imaginary opponent. The illumination was reflected in the room, a dancing blur along with him. The lightsaber's hum and whir accompanied the falls of his boots, reverberating from stone to stone. I will make you proud, my Sith family.

---

Later..

The huge hanger bay hummed with activity. Droids and creatures of flesh and blood alike busied themselves with the ships that sat dormant, producing a buzz that shuddered through the vast room like a contagious disease. Crafts of all sizes and shapes hung lifelessly about the bay, their pilots either enjoying the pleasures of the academy or watching over their ships. Exodus walked with a dominant stride towards his vessel, necessary upgrades - little, but necessary were included to it. It would seem the vessel remained prepared for launch already, the destination was unknown, but he fully understood it was his time to adapt to the world alone..

P3UXctm.gif

Kakuto nodded, crossing his arms and walking back to the throne. He nodded again, signaling for him to follow. There was a throne room in every temple, and each one he had stocked to his specifications.

"In that case, I have a present for you..."

Kakuto began to rummage through a compartment underneath the seat of power, looking feverishly for one very specific thing. He grinned, his hand clamping down on the item.

"It's... a..."

Kakuto's arm drew back quickly, pulling a cord to activate his weapon. A throaty buzz filling the room.

"CHAINSAW, WORM!"

Kakuto jumped, using the force to amplify his speed and attack before Storm could react. The chain weapon dug into the shoulder of his bad arm, digging in and ripping apart his flesh, spewing blood and gore in all directions. The arm hit the floor after only a few seconds, the Zebrak Acolyte sent backward into the waiting arms of KR's Servants.

"You know the drill..."

Storm was engulfed in a sea of hands, restrained and then drug to the medical bay--where the surgery began on his new arm. Kakuto would be sure that the new one was better than the first. He could hear the screams of the Acolyte in the background as he turned to face Xentar. He spoke calmly, putting down his chainsaw and wiping the blood off his hands as he addressed the former Serpent.

"What do you want?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Procs felt the blade seperate flesh and tear into muscle. Taken by suprise he stumbled back and let of an ill placed shot that just happen to land squarly in the chest of Draken.

"No but it is all I am willing to spare on you."

Immediatly grasping his side he could feel the warm sensation of having blood slip though one's fingers. The sinking to his kness he dropped his blaster. and watched his knife skid away from him.

Aw man shock not cool.

Draken saw Procs stumble backwards, just as he fired his blaster. Draken felt the shot hit his chest, luckly for him his armor took most of the hit. However the shot still had enough power to cause to drop sword in his left hand and stumble backwards against the wall

Draken leaned against the wall as he try to fight the pain and the blackness that threatened to overcome him. Finally Draken couldn't fight the blackness anymore, as his other sword dropped from his hand his only thought was "I must not fall". Then Draken slumped to the ground as he passed out.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Xentar Kentam was awed by the power of the Dark Lord as he approached. He smiled inwardly. This was the man that he followed, a man of such evil and such darkness that he engulfed all light. None of this showed on his face, however, which wore a look of solemn reverence.

Xentar kneeled before Kakuto Ryu. "Some time ago, when I was first named a Sith Lord, I came to you and you gave me the task of taking three lives, whatever lives I chose, in honorable combat. I strayed for a time, forcing myself into voluntary exile to spend months in constant pain, drawing the Dark Side of the Force around me and forcing it to do my will," he said. "After this time I strayed further and attempted to join the Serpent Order, finding their values somewhat like my own. However, the Serpent Cineon Yahn struck down those beliefs and attempted to kill me. After seeing him die in the attempt at unfortunately not my own hands, I knew what needed to be done.

"I have come here to renew my standing in the eyes of the Sith and its Dark Lord, yourself," he continued. Pulling from his belt the lightsabers of Ish Ka Bibl, Darsha Assant, and Scorp Jedi Knight, he offered them to Kakuto Ryu. "I have completed the task that you once requested of me, but I do not keep the glory for myself. The glory of the killing of these three Jedi goes to you, my lord, and to the Sith.

"Send me to do your bidding, master, and I will see to it that it is done," Xentar finished, bowing his head to break eye contact. He offered his body and his will to the Dark Lord, still holding the three lightsabers of those he had killed.

XentarSig2-1.png

Sleekly The Red Stygian exited hyperspace, seconds after the ship did so Raxeon made contact with the Sith Academy.

"Raxeon Veranous here, I request permission to land"

Rax sat down and began meditating while he awaited a reply.

Edited by Guest

Alora felt Exodus call her name before he left... She turned to Darla, who had strangely silent. Awareness tingled in the back of her mind.

"I need to be somewhere. I'll leave you to bathe and rest. I need to see the Dark Lord as well as check on someone."

She gracefully rose from the bed where she had been reclining, leaving Darla to backtrack to where she had been watching a pair of hopefuls duelling. She found both on the ground, signalling to the slaves to take both to the medical wing to be seen to. She followed as both were removed, her eyes observing the one that'd had the swords. He had a dent in his armour along with burn marks from a blaster shot. He still had a strong pulse though.

Alora instructed the medical staff to tell this Acolyte (Draken) to seek her out when he regained his senses. She then left the medical wing, seeking out the Dark Lord. She paused a short distance from where he was seeing to others. Alora released pheromones, ever so subtly as she approached the men... she would await the Dark Lord's pleasure.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken opened his eyes to see himself in the medical wing, laying on a bed with the chestplate of his armor removed and set against the far wall. As well as four medical droids leaning over him.

He quickly sat up, scattering the medical droids as they tried to keep him laying on the bed. Then he jumped out of the bed, grabbed his armor and swords.

When he had strapped his gear back on, he drew one of his swords and cut one of the droids head off, then leveled the sword at one of the guys in the room.

Then in an ice cold voice asked "Where is the woman that brought me here?" When he was told that she was in the hallway, he left the medical wing and walked out into the hallway. Draken then turned the corner and came upon Alora and asked "Are you the one that had moved to the medical wing." Then he knelt and said "will you train me, my lady?"

Alora turned back to the young Acolyte, a delicate eyebrow raising as she took in his appearance.

"I see you're awake. I will train you... Draken."

She plucked his name from his mind a smile crossing her features. She would have fun with this one.

"I need to see the Dark Lord. In the mean time, you can go and find us some transport. Once I've seen him, we shall head to Coruscant. I have some business there. Tell me first, what do you know of the force?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Mistress I know little of the Force, just what my father taught me before he went mad on the planet Vjun. I can sense different force auras around people and i can use the force to strenghten me when i am fighting, but that is all i know," said Draken

"As far as a transport goes, my ship can be ready in about a half an hour" continued Draken

I will get my ship ready with your permission and await you there. My ship is about a mile away, then he turned and headed toward the exit of the temple.

Darla took her time bathing. She wondered who or what this Slanesh being was...Things just seemed to get stranger and stranger. Whoever she was she had rebuilt Alora's body. Darla decided that she would question Alora about it at a later time.

Finishing up and drying herself off Darla headed back into the bedroom. She hadnt slept since before the battle and fatigue had taken its toll. Without dressing Darla dropped the towel to the floor and climbed into bed. She was too tired to do anything and all she wanted was to feel sleep warm embrace. There were many things running through her mind, but as she drifted into a deep slumber they melted away like ice under the suns touch...

Alora, Kakuto...Everything thats happened...It can wait till morning...

Rannrsig.jpg

Procs's eyes snapped open as the blackness that had engulfed his mind finally abated. Simply moving his eyes from the left to right he tried to place where on cardia he was. Thinking back all he could see was the gleam of a blade. Then with a start he figured out just where he was.

Oh this must be the medical center. What do ya know somebody cared enough to move my body off the dusty floor. Maybe I was simply making too much of a mess and some one got tired of it.

Swinging his legs off the side of the bed he happened to be on he streched and felt a small but almost barley noticable pain in his side. Looking at his sliced shirt he saw that the cut had really been all that bad. Or else the docs here did a really good job.

Standing up he decided to take on of the generic shirts they had hanging around. Then feeling clothed again he felt the need to go retrive his knife and blaster. Suprisingly he didn't have to look far. On a table in a corner he saw them. Almost rushing over he strapped both back on.

So lets see now what. Haven't ben here two days and already I ended up in the medical center. Perhaps I should find a sword. Seeinghow it seems everyone I run across as a sword in some way or another.

Deciding this course of action would be best he left his care takers in search of a nice vibrosword.

Pain coursed through the young Zabraks body as the small blades of the chainsaw easily cut through his skin. Blood sprayed across his face and along the walls of the temple throne room. Within seconds, the chainsaw reached his shoulder bone and began to seperate his arm from his body. Blood fell to the floor in buckets, soaking the stone floor in the color of anger and passion.

When Storm awoke. He remembered the details of his maiming with precise details. He felt every inch if skin and muscle that the weapon chewed away. He heard the rattling as his bones were cut into. He heard the thumb as his arm crashed to the floor. The Dark Lord had cut into the part of his arm that was still alive. The part he had hoped to keep, but nevertheless, the act was done.

The cold touch of steel was pressed against the remnants of his shoulder and he felt a small amount of heat, melding the two together. The cold steel had become one with his warm pale skin. rising to his feet, Storm flexed his new arm. Instead of having artificial skin placed over his arm, he had chosen to keep the metalic look. He enjoyed the smooth surface and manioulated the hang in the air. Seeing slight grooves in the surface he thought about what they did and immediately the arms weapons systems were activated.

Electricty poured from the fingertips of the arm and coursed through the stone wall before dissipating. Fire leapt from the palms and he watched as the bed caught and fire leapt from wall to wall. A small smile crept over his lips and his dagger like teeth were revealed.

After garbing himself with a loose robe and he left the small medical room. His emerald eyes traversed the lonely halls and once again, Stom enetered the room that KR stood in. Dropping to hisn knees once again, The Zabrak lowered his eyes to the floor and spoke once more to the Dark Lord.

"I am now ready to fight you for my Lord. I am ready to take all that I can learn and destroy the Jedi Knights."

DarthI.jpg

Shadow Lightning rocketed into the Cardia skyline as it neared the temple. It landed near the entrance, a severely wounded Darth Barabbas stepping out of the ship. He could sense the presences of many, but one stood out to him.

"Alora... help me..."

Cineon was unable to hold the exoskeleton built and returned to his former, more vulnerable state. He collapsed at the temple entrance, his will a clear ring to those nearby. He began to moan in pain, his intense rage and anger sustaining his life.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

"Good."

Kakuto slowly walked up to his throne, where he sat resting his head on his hand, making little indication of who he was talking too.

"Xentar, I will accept you into the Sith Order once again, but know that as a former Serpent you should have to impress the hell out of me to stay that way. They have dissapointed me one too many times, so you can count them as dead for all intents and purposes."

Kakuto gave Storm a rather indifferent look, noting his newly constructed arm.

"Yours will be a mastery in the art of war. Show me what you know, and we'll start filling in the gaps."

(look to the Sith Cirriculum guide for what I mean by "what you know." found here: http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=607171#607171)

Alora stepped away from Draken and out of the shadows towards the Dark Lord as he now sat upon his thrown, kneeling low in front of him,

"Mi'Lord"

Within her mind she heard Cineon call to her, sounding like he was injured. She had already knelt before her Dark Lord, so would go to the other after she had been seen...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Piro walked up to the Dark Lord. He was currently without a mission and his apprentice ahd abonded him at the Jedi battle, leaving him with nothing to do.

As Piro stepped up he knelt down on one knew with his head bowed hin respect to the Dark Lord.

"Dark Lord Kakuto, due to recent events my time has become limitless and thus forth I wish to serve you directly. For lack of better words, your right hand man of sorts. You do now have to accept, my Lord."

Piro still knelt with his head bowed in respect, and awaited a response.

Kakuto smirked at Piro's offer. He was a good fighter, and that's all that Kakuto ever wanted of a man.

"Indeed Piro. I will accept your offer. I have no tasks fo you at the moment, so, do as you will. I will call you when I have a job for you."

He nodded to Alora, giving her a reletively unenthusiatic tone.

"What do you desire?"

Razeon was given permission to land.

She glanced up at Kakuto,

"Desire Mi'Lord?"

She let a smirk cross her face as she gazed back at him, still in a lowered position where he could get a good 'view' if he so wished.

"What is it that any of us desire Mi'Lord? I wish more power so I may serve you better..."

She stayed subversant to the Dark Lord, she always would, though she did desire power to stop some of her enemies in their tracks...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

After a long and peaceful sleep Darla awoke. She usually had dreams, sometimes visicious nightmares, but the sleep and been dreamless, serene. Perhaps it was because she had been so exhausted. Now she felt rested and refreshed, ready to face the world.

First dressing in the clothes that she had picked out before she had bathed and tying back her hair Darla then left the room.

She needed to find Kakuto Ryu and find out what had happened, what he had done to restore himself. She knew that it would be something terrible. Everytime she stuck her kneck out for him, tried to save him...He just threw it back in her face. It made her feel like an idiot and she seriously wondered what the hell she was doing.

But she was there. She had saved his life for the second time and she felt somehow responsible for all the hateful, evil deeds he had done since. That was why she needed to see him now, confront him and find out what he had done this time. She had an idea, but she wanted to hear the words from his own mouth.

I need to figure what the hell Im doing...Why am I here? I've abandoned Skye, Morgana, Amon, Darex, Fynn...and for what???

There was something that drew her to this dark place. A craving. But one she wasnt yet ready to face.

As she stalked the halls in search of the dark lord, she slowed down, trying to gather her thoughts, trying to decide what she would say to him when she found him.

Rannrsig.jpg

"Thank you my Lord."

Piro stood up and bowed. He walked away and left for his ship, The Black Hawk II. The entrance way opened as he approached and he sat in the quaters of his ship. From there he meditated and foucused on making his Force Aura stronger, for he knew that serving directly under the Dark Lord, he would need all the power that he could acess.

Stepping outside the sith temple, Draken began to hike back to his ship.

However as he got about one hundred meters away, he saw a ship land and a severly wounded man step out of the ship and collapsed on the ground. So Draken walked over to Cineon and hoisted him carefully over his shoulder. Then Draken carefully carried him to the medical wing and ordered the medical droids to care for Cineon.

Draken then took a seat outside the room and waited for the report from one of the medical droids on Cineon.

Immediatly after he was given permission to land Raxeon got up and manuvered his ship into the hanger bay of the Sith Temple.

"Stay here droid",said Rax firmly as he changed into more formal clothes.

After changing into all black robes, Raxeon walked into the temple with his dark black hood concealing his face. He walked somewhat slowly and was careful not to talk the anyone, he wanted to be able to meet the Dark Lord himself before it was too late. As Raxeon entered the room in which the Dark Lord was seated he took off his hood and got down on one knee. Copying the other people in the room, he adressed the powerfull Sith Lord by his last name.

"Dark Lord Ryu, I have come before you to ask for permission to be trained in the ways of the Sith."

Raxeon, still on one knee awaited the Dark Lord's reply....

Sparda had had enough, he was growing impatient, like a wasp as winter comes. He got up slowly and menacingly. Then he walked out of the room. Into the light. His eyes strained at the sudden light so he put his hood up. Now he looked dark as ever. He thought back to his planet, the sheer darkness on it. The ash and soot, and the many dfferent volcano's erupting right the way around it. He really missed that.

He walked down the black halls, not giving a glimpse to the fine architecture, and the artifacts collected over thousands of years. He ignored them like they were all just mere garbage. He moved further down the long corridors, which seemed to get darker and darker. He realised the sun was going down,a nd night was creeping up. He was pleased at that.

Now the halls seemed totally black, whcih reminded him of his parents house, just before he killed them. They also made him think of when his parents abandoned him in the ash filled waste's as a baby, and he was left to fend for himself, that was why he wanted to kill them, to hear them suffer, and scream under the torment of his great sword.

Further he went into the deths of the temple. He was just wondering now, but the depths reminded him of the cave he dwelt in, and made a house out of it, and also the glowing light he could see ahead reminded him of the furnace he made his sword with. His most precious thing of all, made of an indestructable metal, well almost, but it would take half the power of the death star to shatter it.

He came back, back to his senses, he realised he was reaching the center of the temple, the throne, where the lord of the Sith dwelt. He would look upon him so he knew who he was. As he had not glimpsed upon him before. He moved closer into the bowels of darkness. Where the lord of all sat on his dark throne overshadowing all.

He moved slowly, to look upon one so great, eagerness was in him, it was replacing what fear he had. It was what he learnt, the ways to conquer fear, put eagerness ahead, and but a curious stance on, and be proud that you are doing what you fear. He peered round the sharp corner to see him, the lord of all.

There he was, as a corpse, a mangled, man, with robotic arms, and many rich ornaments around him. A great feeling was lifted as he looked at him. But fear pressed him, a 15 ton weight it was. Pressing him hard down, but he resisted. He still looked upon studying every detail, and making an imprint of him in his mind, so he may knwo him, if they ever meet face to face.

He moved out into the hlaf open and leaned on the wall, as he watched a young hooded man kneel before the dark lord. He would do no such formality, as he was not adressing him, or doing anything for his attention, nor did he fear him. Would death come to hi for this, if so, so be it, but he would lose a powerful and wise person, and yet another sith, to the already short amount of sith.