Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

The simulator now learned Xander how to move his body together with his lightsaber while performing defensive moves. He wouldn't have believe he could move that fast if someone had told him, but he soon understanded that it was the Force that gave him the ability to move this fast. The lightsaber came down at his head, he managed to block it. Immediately the other lightsaber spun down at Xanders' left knee, who jumped slightly to the right and spun his lightsaber down to block it. The simulator struck five more times, but Xander somehow managed to block all of them. Then it stabbed at him tough. Xander attempted to step backward and hit the blade away, but this time he was too slow, or the machine was too fast.

The ghostly lightsaber impaled his chest, not doing real damage. Xander clenched his teeth, resisting the pain.

"Stage 5: Offensive moves"

Xander now found himself performing the strikes that the machine had just used against him, but again, these were only the basics.

Edited by Guest

"We must throw all available droids, into battle!"

hate.gif

She didn't reply for the longest time, the electric thrill from the feeling of his lips touching her hand tingling through her body. As he moved closer to her, she could feel her heartbeat speed up, pounding in her chest.

"Perhaps...we will marry this time. As far as I'm concerned, nothing has come between us but the passage of time. Anything else has just been an unimportant phase, one that does not matter in the scheme of our lives."

She inched closer. In that moment, the bond between them--an unbreakable bond that had stood the test of life, death, time, and space--opened up, letting both experience a closeness with each other that had never been equaled. And the Force flew around them like a whirling dust storm, with all the intensity of a tornado, and all the power of a million thermal detanators.

And in this moment, she lifted her face to his and kissed him.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

The hairs on the back of his spine stood, shivers of pent-up emotions rocked his soul to the very core, as they stood together surrounding in the bounty of the Force... in each other.

There was no artist who could draw a more definite picture of a bond that spanned along all dimensions than the one that no one would witness that evening.

He did peel back, after several minutes of the passionate embrace, his lungs craving a morsel of new air, but only out of pure bodily neccessity, all other aspects of his being wanted to remain there forever...

"It has been too long."

Time... what a harsh abstract in the realm of existence.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Suddenly the hologram backed away and the weapon in its' hands changed from a lightsaber to a blaster.

"Fighters trained with lightsabers have become rare. Most people wield blasters now. The lightsaber can be used to defend against those weapons tough. When a blaster bolt hits the blade it sends it flying back. If you practice enough, you can even learn to send the blaster bolt back to the enemy, killing him instead.

The hologram fired at Xander, who reacted a bit too late and got hit in the shoulder. Xander clenched his teeth on each other. The hologram fired again, Xander got hit again. He did manage to block the third tough, and after that it got a bit easier. After about 15 minutes of blocking blaster bolts (and eventually getting hit again) Xander managed to send one of the bolts back in the direction of the hologram, hitting it.

Now that he had learned the basics, the simulator explained all the different forms to Xander. The voice was somewhat calming to Xander, and it brought up memories... Xanders' hand clenched around the lightsaber.

"Form I

This is what I just taught you. Jedi Masters created Form I from ancient sword-fighting traditions, since the principles of blade combat remained much the same. The basics of attack, parry, body target zones, and the practice drills called velocities are all here.

Form II

The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy has ever seen. Today Form II is an archaism studied by almost no one in the Jedi Order, because it is not relevant to current tactical situations, in which Jedi enemies rarely fight with lightsabers. Even with the resurgence of the Sith, confrontation of an enemy with a lightsaber is an exceedingly rare prospect for a Jedi, so they continue to focus on more practical Forms. Sith expecting to battle lightsaber-wielding Jedi, however, find Form II a powerful technique."

Xander didn't have to think another second. He interrupted the hologram.

"I want to learn Form II. I want to kill Jedi, so that seems the best form to me"

"Very well. Prepare"

hate.gif

Orik watched in bewilderment as the man cut his hand. It was an incredibly odd thing to do, to wound yourself without reason. However, the Kel Dor watched as the wound suddenly began to close up. It was truly amazing. Orik was now gazing upon a hand that didn't look like it had endured a scratch.

Amazing

This man spoke a bit upon the different auras of the force. Before the awed student knew it, the teacher had lodged a knife into his chest. For a second, there was an instant of horrible pain. Orik looked down to find the knife protruding from his chest, blood pouring from the wound in a steady flow. Despite the pain, the student had to remember what the man had instructed him to do just before he had lodged the knife into his chest. Orik now recalled the man saying that he was to heal himself with the force. This puzzled Orik, but he decided to trust what the man said. He let go of his thoughts and his mind went blank, ready to do whatever this "force" told him to. Suddenly, everything changed. He could see, but it was as if his eyes were closed. He could hear, but it was as if he wasn't using his ears.

Orik used his hands to take the knife out of his chest, and concentrated fully on closing the wound. He pictured it in his mind, the wound very slowly closing. The student imagined that the blood would cease to pour out of him. When he opened his eyes and came out of the odd state he was in, he immediatly realized that the pain was gone. He looked down to find bloodstains on his clothes and on the knife, but his wound had healed.

A speechless Orik felt a moment of euphoria like none he had ever experienced before. He now had tapped into some power and had used it to his advantage. If this was a sign of things to come, than the Kel Dor would anticipate the next lesson even more. Before he had been a tad sceptic of this "dark side." Now he wanted to harness it's power more than anything he had ever wanted to do in the world.

After a long journey in space, Rayma Hialt finally arrived in Cardia, landed in front of the Academy, opened the cockpit, stepped onto the ladder, jumped down about the 5th ladder up, took his helmet off, sweat drenched, walked into the Academy.

She smiled at him--her old smile, full of energy. "Then let us not let so much time pass by next time, my love."

She ran her fingers through his hair as she spoke, just like she used to. Suddenly, a thought occured to her. "How is Renin? Have you heard from him? I think seeing him will be the next reunion I will make."

She was curious to see what kind of Sith her adopted son had grown up to be.

sirvani.jpg

He chuckled, "A better one than me, I suppose. He's downstairs, I better get back to Xander's training anyway... find yourself a room, I haven't had a reason to sleep."

He held her hand for a second more, his eyes staring into her's, squeezing it lightly, before letting go and walking towards Xander's present location.

"Computers, apprentice, are worthless in real training. The programming limitations... the lack of finesse, the rudimentary and base forms... even attempting to train with the Lightsaber Forms as you are... is pointless against a machine, unless it is a specifically designed combat droid... but those in this day and age are significantly rare."

John extended his left hand, palm open to the ceiling, as the base black hilt flung to his hand, his fingers closing about it's grip. Automatically, internally, the activation stud was turned towards the on-position and a beam of pure crimson energy exited from the emitter matrix. A low, quiet hum of pulsating energy reverberated across the room, the slow, almost soothing strum of a bass electrolyre.

He bent his wrist, the blade responding milliseconds behind. "Swordsmanship and fencing are the base of utilizing a lightsaber effectively, and I see you've supposedly mastered those levels, according to the record keeping of the database. There's a significant difference between a sword and a lightsaber aside from the obvious difference in mass ratios, mainly that the blade of a sword follows through with each movement of the hilt, unfortunately, the lightsaber, a beam of energy, is a separate piece from your solid hilt and will inevitably lag behind momentarily. Resulting in your need to be a force adept to utilize the weapon."

John was beginning to notice how his lecture was draining on Xander, "Yes... I suppose it is better I show you what I mean."

He leapt forwards and brought the hilt down, the beam of energy following almost imperceptibly and impeccably behind his strike. It was enough of a preparation time for a counter-attack or a parry, but not both.

After watching him walk out the room, she turned and set her mind on the task before her. Sirvani walked down the halls of the academy, her senses stretched out to the maximum, yet her presence diminished by the Force.

She found a room that smelled slightly of blood and claimed it as her own for the duration of her stay. Then she turned and headed off to find Renin. She could sense his presence training with three hopefuls...and briefly wondered if had taken all three as his apprentices. If so, then there was a sudden rash of masters.

It wasn't long until she found the room. She did not bother to slip in unnoticed, but instead, walked boldly in. Observing for a moment, Sirvani laughed to herself at one of the apprentices' sudden feeling of awe at the power of the Dark Side.

But she then turned her attention onto Renin. He had grown a lot since she had last seen him, and was now a full-fledged Sith Lord.

"Renin," she greeted him, making herself heard over the general noise in the room. "You've certainly changed a bit from the last time I saw you. It appears you're keeping yourself busy."

sirvani.jpg

Xander felt his back tingle as his master approached. Almost in an immediate reaction, he turned around. The ghostly blade penetrated his back. Again, it didn't do any real damage, but Xander closed his eyes and pressed his lips on each other to keep himself from showing pain. This time it didn't hurt as much as the first time he had got hit tough. From the moment he had set foot on the academy Xander had started getting used to pain.

Xander opened his eyes again as he heard Johns' voice. His lips curled into a smile as he told of the limitations of the training he had just done, and that he preferred combat droids.

A droid will pretty much knock out a beginning fighter, I think... Xander thought, and then his smile faded.

He looked from the hilt of his masters' lightsaber untill the edge of the red blade, then back to the hilt, and then to his own training lightsaber. Compared to Johns' lightsaber it looked like a piece of crap, but Xander dared to bet it worked as well as any lightsaber. His eyes shifted so he was looking straight into those of his master.

"Yes... I suppose it is better I show you what I mean."

In an immediate reaction to these words, Xander readied himself. He held his lightsaber at his right side (left for John) with the edge pointing upward. His knees were slowly bent so he could react faster. It wasn't a second too late.

As his master leapt forward at him Xander kept his eyes on his weapon, the lightsaber with the black hilt. When the blade came down he reacted right in time. His own blade shot upward and turned to the left. It made contact with Johns' lightsaber, stopping it. He didn't want to stay in this situation for too long, so he suddenly took two quick steps backward, this way breaking contact with Johns' lightsaber. While doing this he kept part of his concentration on the energy blade and part of his concentration on John.

He took his stance again and waited for Johns' next move. He was smart enough to realize that his saber skills were nothing compared to those of John, so he'd wait for an opening to form before he would do an attack.

hate.gif

John nodded in approval. "Good... but only a Jedi waits for an opportunity to strike, the true Sith makes his own opportunities."

John paused, bringing the crimson blade down to his side, hanging almost loosely in his left hand... as he only looked at his apprentice with a palpable sense of disdain.

"I have no reason to kill you during this exercise, only if you attack and counter-attack, will I be able to gauge your true progress with the blade... stop waiting and open up to the Force, let it guide you."

John forced a pair of force bubbles to form at their feet and in essence levitate both Xander and John into the very air, each bubble, providing an apparent platform that orbited around the other.

"Now... attack."

Masochist acknowledged his master's command and sat down on the sand. The colors that Renin mentioned to him didn't mean much to the blind demon nor did the thought of healing his wounds.

As The Demon sat he meditated at a very relaxed level, his shoulders loosed and his conscience faded slightly. He felt a power of freedom and total awareness within the room. From the people around him to the grain of sand on the ground, it was all there in The Demon's mind. The Demon did not "see" the aura of which his master talk about. However, he felt. The Demon could feel the presence or aura of everything around him.

The Demon concentrated on Renin's aura. It was burning, a feeling of pure hatred and fear for all that lives like fire, and like fire it has no control.

The demon tried to manipulate the force around him to gain the aura of Renin's. The force flowed through Masochist and onto Renin, then back to Masochist where it resides like a defected alley. The Feeling of burning scorched Masochist's soul (if he had one), it raged through his body. Images went through The Demon's mind; most of them involved the man with the Skywalker name.

Slowly the wounds that were visible on the demon's body slowly decrease to nothing but scars. Masochist 'looked' toward Renin with eyes flaring white.

"More...”

MASOCHIST_SIG.jpg

"Now... Attack."

"As you wish"

Xander knew he had to get control over the bubble first. He concentrated on the energy and slowly added power of his own. The more control he got over the bubble the more he felt his own weight. He was now ready. Xander flew forward. He stabbed his lightsaber toward Johns' chest but his master managed to react in time and push the lightsaber downward. Xander pulled his lightsaber away and raised it again. He had to block a strike that went for his neck. Xander then counter-attacked, swinging his lightsaber at Johns' knee. After a bit of fencing - Xander was sure that half of his moves were done by the Force itself - Xander flew backward again.

He then closed his eyes and concentrated. The 'platform' under him grew thinner and thinner, but appeared again at another location, which was behind John. At the last moment - when the 'platform' was almost gone he pushed himself off and launched himself over John. He swung his lightsaber at him to keep him from cutting him down while he flew over. Xander then landed on the platform he had constructed himself. He spun around and brought his lightsaber down at his masters left shoulder.

hate.gif

John's movements were precisely calculated after years of practice, although he would consider himself rusty by his own calculations, and he did find the transfer from one platform to another to be almost surprising. The training saber did manage to come down far enough to graze the fibers of his faded cloak and made the Sith Master smirk in amusement.

"Good and you opened an opportunity for yourself."

The crossed sabers, hovering within inches of his shoulder, released pulsating waves of sonic and heat energy that irritate the skin of any bystander, as they had the fibers of his cloak and his own, now exposed, shoulder.

Instead of forcing them away, he let the apprentice have his 'upper-hand', echoing a thousand-and-one possible movements into the will of the Force, making his very own choice deep within the closed off walls of his mind.

No raw force user would be able to decipher it, sometimes even the most experienced ones never understood how one could intentionally offer up a sacrifice, such as the now-broiling skin, producing a third-degree burn and instantly cauterizing, burning and cauterizing, for the several quiet minutes as the sabers remain locked.

And then, John fell...

He let his own platform collapse into nothingness and as the actions registered for Xander, his body weight forwards of his center of gravity and off-balanced, John's acrobatics brought him to the ground, up the wall, off the roof and diagonally with the full force and weight of his being onto the small of Xander's back.

The sudden break in conscious thought, brought this battle back to the ground, where John was already over Xander, in a series of strikes that caught the apprentice with his back pinned against the sand, rolling side-to-side only to find the crimson glow of John's saber.

Xander's training saber had been flung far off into the corner of the room...

Xander watched how the heat of the lightsabers was burning into Johns' shoulder. The smell of burning flesh filled the air. When John dropped himself Xanders' own weight was used against him tough. Now that he was using his weight against air instead of Johns' lightsaber, he fell forward.

A few seconds later Xander found himself disarmed on the ground, trying to escape Johns' sword. He ended his escape attempts. Xander now felt the lightsaber, which was close, burn into him instead. He wasn't about to give up tough. He glanced toward the far corner of the room and spotted his training saber.

Xander had to win some time if he was going to retrieve his weapon. He made himself look weak and scared, but then suddenly struck out with the Force. His attack was so vicious that John was thrown back a couple of feet before landing on his back. Xander jumped up quickly and ran in the direction of his training saber. He knew he didn't have much time, so he acted quickly. As he held his arm out it almost felt to him like he was 'holding' his training saber and he pulled it toward him. Suddenly he felt the cold cilinder in his hand, and it wasn't a second too late, for Xander had to turn around instantly to protect himself from John, who had gotten up faster than Xander had first expected.

Xander first was driven backward, but then he spun around and swung his weapon down at his master, and started hacking at Johns' wounded shoulder, hoping he was slower there.

hate.gif

Xander struck the burnt shoulder, and it would have caused pain to the Master, if only he wished to feel it. That was the highest form of the Sith, the complete mastery over one's emotions, feelings and burning physical desires; pain, gluttony, greed, wrath, and even lust, but the latter was by far the most harmless, in John's mind, anyhow... the others could drive you to complete error and produce foolhardy mistakes.

John was not above mistakes, but he was above coming like an arseclown.

His saber switched hands, landing perfectly central in his open right palm as he arched it to deflect the next flurry of blows from Xander. He had seen what was necessary to move Xander along... skill with a blade.

"You have completed the exercise with significant skill to move on. Congratulations."

John let the force tap Xander a few feet back... "I recommend you begin your search to create your own weapon. Your ship has already been outfitted with the technological data to create your very own lightsaber. Your first assignment is to collect the pieces to forge the crystal, the heart of the lightsaber, and the spiritual embodiment of the wielder in his weapon. The galaxy is your oyster..."

OOC: If you look at Black's latest posts, he's done pretty much the same thing. You can go to Ilum, Korriban (they both have crystal mines), Mimban, Coruscant, here on Cardia, anywhere you choose to find the pieces. There are ten to fifteen ingredients in all for the crystal. When you are ready, come back to the Academy and find the forge, most likely deep underground or go to the one in Mimban. Either location has one. Make the crystal, find me and show it to me. When it is adequate, you then go about finding the pieces for the hilt and internal electronics. It takes approximately two to three lengthy posts. About a page in Word or WordPerfect. Also, one final recommendation, space between paragraphs, it makes things easier to read.

-Mark

Goreh had done all his master instructed him to do. But what had come next was a total surprise. Goreh stared down at the blade, which was set deep into his body. At first, he felt nothing. Soon after... he was flooded with miserable pain. He felt the cold metal of the blade burn his flesh. The blood poured out. Goreh was very much, stunned.

Goreh knew this would be a challenge. He looked down at the item. He grabbed the blade with both of his hands. He then pulled the blade out, pain engulfed him with every inch, every centimeter that he pulled out. As he did, blood poured out of the wound. He dropped the weapon, and put his hand over his wound. Goreh then groaned in pain. He knew he would have to do as he was told, or bleed to death.

He tried to focus on the wound. But his mind was clouded on the pain coming from the wound. He didn't ask for this. He didn't want any of this. But he knew that it was too late to go back. He would probably be killed if he tried. He kept thinking about how foolish he was. How stupid he had always been. He kept thinking about Renin, how dare he do this. He felt anger. He felt rage. He wanted to rebel his pain. He wanted to do something about it. He wanted a chance. He hated his situation.

As he thought so negatively, he felt a cold feeling in his wound. He looked down, the wound had begun to close slowly. He felt his passionate anger forcing the wound to close. He focused on this newfound power. He tried to tune in with his darkness. It was working...

...Goreh was now on his knees, in slight pain, much less than before, but still present. His wound was closing. He loved the feeling. He felt a great sense of releif as the wound closed, he felt in control. He loved the power. This drove him. His wound was now closed... Goreh grinned, drunk with emotion and power. He was left with a scar to forever remind him of the power hidden inside.

"I... am... done."

goreh5.jpg

Piro sent out a Force message to all Sith in the Temple.

All Sith, report to your respective ships and follow me to Coruscant. We shall be leaving immediatly so if you are not prepared do it quickly. We are to wait until the truce is lifted to begin the attack. Remember, lurk in the shadows and hide your presence in the Force meaning no usage of your powers until the truce is lifted. Make sure that you remain unseen and unheard.

Piro felt that was sufficient enough and headed for his ship. He ran up the walkway of The Black Hawk II which lead right into the cockpit. Piro turned aroung and sat dwon in the Pilot seat. His apprentice Bishop followed and sat in the co-pilot seat. Piro left the Planet of Cardia and entered Hyperspace towards Coruscant.

After muttering a lengthy series of expletives, John suddenly realized that wonderful time to go out and kill something was upon him. "Fantastic..."

He only said this because he was hungry and tired and wasn't too eager to eat Jedi innards for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But he wasn't so impartial for the midnight snack.

He clipped his lightsabers and was too eager to get going but realized, anything that resembled a ship for him, was rather scuttled, instead he forwarded a thought towards Sirvani, How fairs the rustbucket?

OOC: ALL SITH TO SHIPS, TO CORUSCANT!

OCC: Okay, and this is of the utmost importance, you are to be STEALTHY. Unmarked ships. Do not draw attention. Use the force to cloak your presence. This is extremely effective if used at mass. Post lurking. Stay in the shadow. Kill NPC civilians and carve the symbols of your great leaders into thier flesh. We want to make our presence known but we don't want to make it so the Jedi can do anything about it. DO NOT ENGAGE A PC OF ANY KIND. When it is time to attack I will give you the Cue. MOVE OUT!

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

The moment was interrupted by orders. Not fazed at all, Sirvani turned and headed directly to the hanger. Hearing John's inquiry, she simply sent back to him: Meet me in the hanger.

A few more steps and she was there. Making sure she had everything she would need for battle, she boarded her black Nubian ship and got it ready for takeoff while she waited for John.

sirvani.jpg

OOC: Apprentices, this includes you... really, it does. No... I'm not lying. Really... I'm not.

IC:

John's step quickened as he motioned for Xander to go to his ship, "Before we leave, I suggest you grab a slightly more meaty weapon, there should be base real lightsabers, enough to give you a fighting chance. But if you are as good as you say you are with your blasters, I'd recommend you take them along, even though I'd beat you for it later... See you in the dark side of Coruscant. Keep a low profile."

Then John practically dissappeared, not so much as he ran at the near extent of his force-maxed speed to the hangar bay.

He paused as he looked and marveled at the Nubian vessel, "I don't remember you having that..." he said as he walked aboard and reached the cockpit.

"It's new," she replied. "I got it on Naboo about the time you were fighting some Jedi. So, you wouldn't have seen it before."

Sirvani was all business at the moment. She was ready for action, for blood. The ship was quickly ready, and smoothly lifted off and into the atmosphere of Carida.

A few deftly flipped switches, and the ship blasted off into hyperspace.

sirvani.jpg

Renin's head whiped when he heard the news.

" Alright Lets do this! REeeeeeniiiinnnn Sannnnttuuuuuuuurrrr!!!!!"

Renin ran out of the room and lead the his apprentices to a ship. They all got in and followed John.

" Remember to hide your force presence. And keep to the shadows and stay close."

With that they were gone.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

A black ship flew into the hangar of the temple, its ngines eerily quiet. The landing ramp lowered with a screaching hiss, like a snake who was warning of all. The landing ramp landed with a thud, and the slow clanging of footsteps echoed. Dwon the ramp came down a pale humanoid person. His cloak was up and covered his eyes. On his back was a large 2 handed sword, was flung on his back.

He moved through the temple, looking at the many paintings and statues, and soon he came to a halt, and went to his room, a dark place that was designated to him. He put out the lights and picked up a sacrificial knife, and cut his hand, and let the blood flow into a cup, the blood was absorbed, and he muttered something in his own tongue, and sat there in the darkness, brooding waiting for his call.

In a large bacta tank a dark figure stood. A doctor stood next to the tube examining the man writing down figures, when the figure awoke and looked at the doctor. The test tube burst open and the tall figure grabbed the doctor by the throat and then threw him to the ground. The figure grabbed his dark black robes and his weaponry and walked out of the room.

Walking through the corridors of the Sith temple the man known to others as Achzet found his room and activated his astromech droid. Achzet said to the small droid, " R7 go and prepare my ship for takeoff. " The droid wheeled out of the room and to his ship.

Preparing to go to the Jedi temple to get his revenge, Achzet sat for a few minutes to meditate to concentrate his anger and harness it as his weapon. After meditating he slowly got up and walked through the corridors and to his ship where he would leave to the Jedi temple on Coruscant.

Achzet opened the cockpit and sat in and told R7 to get in. After checking the systems to make sure they were working properly the ship took off. It was barely visible as it was leaving the atmosphere and towards Coruscant...

GearsSig3.jpg

The old beat up A-wing dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of Cardia. Her sky blue eyes gazed down upon the planet as her gut wrenched telling her to turn back. She did not turn back though; no fear was to great to stop her. No pain to immense to cause her to flinch back. With a flick of her wrists and the hitting of a few controls her ship began its decent towards the planet of Cardia.

Fate had led her here, so it was here so would seek out someone”¦anyone that could assist her in her trials of life. A small hiss of pressure could be heard from under the A-wing as the landing gear slipped out from underneath it. Once the ship was safely on the ground and everything inside it shut down properly Dominique moved to exit the ship.

Slowly she approached the massive structure before her”¦evil emanated from it. The building screamed turn back or suffer a most ill of fates. But still she continued on into the main hall of the temple”¦the inside walls crafted of stone, with splats of blood sprayed across areas every now and then. Despite how her insides felt about the temple she moved deeper and deeper into it.

Carnage.jpg

The cloning room was glowing, there were empty tanks, but one of them had something brewing. The scientist checked the lifeforms stats. There was a barrage of bubbles. They released the fluid in the tank, and there stood Goreh, his face was much younger, and looked more like his son Renin. Goreh's eyes opened, a painful expression formed on his face. The tank opened, and Goreh walked out, and immediately made way for the supply chambers. As he walked to the room, everyone turned to him and stared at the half naked man. Goreh opened the chamber doors.

He turned to the left, and grabbed a set of basic sith clothing. He put them on quickly, then he turned to the right, and grabbed a hold of two sabers. Both had dark grey hilts. perfect. He turned around and kicked the door open. He then made way for the old chamber of his old master, Renin Santur. Every step he took, was closer to his revenge on the Jedi. He pushed the door. Locked. he thought to himself. Goreh activated one of his sabers, and slid the blade downard, between the two doors, causing them to singe open. He walked in. Upon entering, two defense droids activated, he jumped over one, as the other shot the other droid, and sliced the remaining one in half.

Goreh looked through Renin's belongings, and took a set of one of his cloaks, it had shoulder armour, and the cloak itself clipped on to the armour. He then turned to a small device, one which was used to redirect Renin's old ship to his current location. perfect. Goreh activated it, and made way for the temples shipyard. He awaited the ship to return, which did not take very long. He opened the hatch, and entered the ship. After a few turns of switches and dials, he was off to the jedi temple...

goreh5.jpg

The planet of Cardia had long been used as a center for the darkness of the Imperial armies. The Empire had long used the grounds to train their armies of death, sending them to destroy those who believed the Empire was evil. And now evil had returned to the planet of Cardia, tenfold. An evil so powerful thats its destiny clouded in darkness.

From above the planet of Cardia, a hole opens and a small shuttle emerges from the darkness. The light from the planets sun relfects off the hull of the ship giving the appearance of it being a ship of a lightsider. But within the hull of this shuttle, lies an evil. An untrained evil, raw in power and emotion.

The ships engine leaves a clear ion trail as it makes its way down toward the planets surface. the emerlad eyes of the pilot watching the sensor for any other ships which might show hostile intentions. His hands move deftly across the controls as he guides the ship toward a landing pad. Steam hisses from the ramp as it touches the ground and a large shadow emerges from the smoke.

A soft thud could be heard as the tall shadow made its way down the ramp. A dark hood covered its face as it made its way through the Academy. Within moments, it had found a room and entered it. It locked the door and sat down on the floor.

DarthI.jpg