Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

A comm came into the council chambers, to Raynuk's comlink.

Master, John is at Foy presently, under the protection of Imperials. They made it known that if I try to retrieve him, they will attack me. I could probably take a great deal of them out, but even still, I am not enough. It is sad times indeed if the Empire, our very brother, turns against the order. I am currently at the edge of the system slowly orbiting it, hoping to catch John as he leaves, but my sensors are very limited at this range.

What would you have me do? I am your knight to control.

He had used the word knight instead of pawn for a purpose, but didn't explain why.perhaps it was his mindse, or other factors, he didn't know, but he did say it. The comm cut off there, leaving it's own reply frequency to use.

"Very well Master Pharazon. And what shall I have Requiem do about John?"

Raynuk was not happy about the failing of the Sith either, but it was part of the times. Hopefully a time that would pass soon.

He walked to the Holonet transmitter, and sent the message.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tarrian had stood silent for a long time and hearing the bounty placed on her one time apprentice saddened her. His fall was surprising, but she let her anger and rage take over to replace the sadness.

Jareth had been strong sith, and she blamed the Jedi for his fall. He should be punished for this, but so should the Jedi.

Stepping forward to stand before her brother..."Milord, I am at your disposal...tell me what you need from me."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

***The comm queued itself inside the dark council's main hall.***

”œThis comm is from Horus Forinth, currently speaking from Coruscant. I have stationed myself in the Last Call as ordered for several days now without the acquisition of any knowledge even remotely useful to our order. If there be any errands that your lordships desire, I would be honored to accept them, otherwise I will be shortly leaving my post to pursue more lucrative actions, unless ordered other wise. I patiently await reply.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Raynuk was still stewing about what to do with Requiem and Horrus. He glanced over at Ar-Pharazon, who seemed to be preoccupied with some dynamic battle scheme or something equally evil.

Raynuk bit his lower lip slightly, continueing to think before he triggered his comm, and replied to Horus.

If you have urgent agendas of your own, by all means persue them. Otherwise, we would benifit from your continued information retreival in the Last Call. Ask the bartender for assistance, he holds some allegance to the Dark Lord as a friend

As he turned the comm off, he caught Callie watching him, at which point she turned away, almost afraid. But as he suspected, she risked another glance, and in that moment, Raynuk nodded to her.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Procs had been exploring this place for a while. And it gave him a vibe he had grown to like in the short while he had been there.

"I could grow to like this place."

Procs continued walking untill he found a room that seem to contain people in it. It seemed like the people were having a council meeting of sorts. He backed up quite quickly. If nobody knew he was here yet there was no need to go arround anoucing himself. PRocs darted past that room and decided he would look for a kitchen or some place he could get something to eat.

"I hate everyone. Raynuk, die in a fire."

Ben PM if this was really you posting or if this is for real. -Will

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Her time was well spent at the academy, but the time had come for her to leave. Her hope of finding and apprentice was fading until she sensed the flicker of the force in a new comer.

The man was searching for something, much as she was. He seemed to have no path or method to his madness. She could feel the force in him though he could not harness it yet.

Like a prick on the finger Dark Lord Procs received a message from Ulic.

Do you wish to learn the ways of the force? Then come find me, I'm here

His first task already at hand to find her, Ulic sat and waited patiently in one of the many meditation chambers as Dark Lord Procs would ultimately find his way to her.

If he was not careful he could easily walk in the path of the wrong Sith, or look at a Dark Lord wrong and meet his end. The academy was a dangerous place for one not acquainted with such places containing evil intent.

Ulic.jpg

OOC: I'm on break this week and can't get online very long at a time.

IC: Ar-Pharazon summoned Ulic Ri'Lo to him.

"Raul, how would you like to fight Ulic Ri'Lo? I think you two could have a decent sparing session. You're both around the same level. Let it be done."

apeditname.jpg

Ulic Ri'Lo was punted into the air at an obscene whim on the part of Lord Ar-Pharazon.

"I've had enough of this waiting! Raynuk, let us plan. It is time to set into action a course of decisions and changes and they will begin right now!"

Ar-Pharazon was anxious to see how Ulic Ri'Lo would maneuver as gravity came into plan and started to pull him back down.

apeditname.jpg

((Ben this character's a girl, I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to her as 'him' ))

Suddenly thrown in the air, Ulic had only, just now, been summoned by the Dark Lord for unknown reasons. The Sith had little time to think of the possible reasons for her summons as she was flung about in the meditation chamber she solely occupied.

As she came near the ground she commanded the force to halt her descent. Inches from the ground, the serpent warrior stopped as her blue armor enveloped her. A product of hard concentration in the force, the armor was able to withstand immense amounts of force and blows. It was unique only to the serpent masters.

Ulic quickly dusted herself off after the ordeal. Her blue armor faded back into oblivion as she let her conentration go. With a small 'huff' she stormed out of the chamber and towards the Dark Lords main hall.

Ignoring each guard stationed outside of the hall she calmly pushed each away with the force and entered the room.

Ulic.jpg

Drake's ship landed in the platform and he walked into the room where Ar-Pharazon is correcting the book. Drake walks over to Raynuk and asks him "I am heading out for some quiet reflection to reach me comm me"

Drake then walks back to his ship and takes off. Heading for the depth of space.

OOC: Sorry, with all these fictional names its hard to keep solid track. 666

IC: Raynuk, let us select our champions. I am sending various agents throughout the galaxy and they will spy for our needs. Can you think of a locale in which we may send some newer warriors of the Sith on a sort of mission to test their strength, while pursuing our purposes at the same time. Surely there is someone who needs to die."

Ar-Pharazon sent Ulic a powerful blast of force lightning.

"Don't you ever push my guards!"

apeditname.jpg

Our main objective is the Jedi. We must confront them and destroy them...

BC sat motionless in his chair to the right of Lord AP.

I have sensed them building and planning, they have increased in strength and numbers. I wish to see them all dead! Let us go AP we must find the Jedi...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

Durt land on the planet and jumps out off his x-wing and take a look around....he almost died thanks to the darn ship....he really need to repair it...

walking around....trys to be noticed by the sith so they take him for training he lives his life on this planet...

Durt thinks *this is boring...um....I go home and look for stuff* and with that he jumps into his x-wing and flys away...

15min later:Durt puching the controle pannel but I dosen't work...the Lightspeed is out....once more he's stuck on a planet...Not really anything to do...his lightspeed isn't active all the time(his x-wing is a little broken) so he flys back to the academy.....

Ulic got up gasping for air as small volts of lightning still crisscrossed her being. She smiled at the glorious pain she felt. She embraced it and longed for more.

Her body still smoking she rose to a full standing position and starred at Ar-Pharazon seated before her. Behind her dark eyes electricty could be seen flashing. Rage filled her as she waited.

Ulic.jpg

After thanking Kat and Nargal for the ride; Ki decided he would find the academy first. His hopes and dreams were finally going to be realized, along with his thirst for vengence. "I will never forget why I came here, mother." The academy finally came into view and his heart started to race as he said, "I kinda' wish I still had my speeder. There it is! I'm almost there! That guy posing as a sith that was actually a jedi that killed shall be tracked down, by me, and killed. I shall tear him limb from limb."

((He needs a master and to be an apprentice.))

May the force be with us all.

Procs quietlt cursed. The message had proved harder than it had looked. IT had said

Do you wish to learn the ways of the force? Then come find me, I'm here

The only problem was he didn't know what the person looked like. HE would end up wandering around as if in a dark cave. He decided to think of what he knew. Which wasn't much all he could think of was that it was a woman. And a Force user. That he knew for sure. So all he had to do would be look for evil women who could kill him with their mind. Not the most happiest of thoughts but it did give him a small sense of direction. Now then All he had to do was look big to guards and small to everyone else. HE would have to stick to the shadows. Simply because he cuold feel if he screwed up he would die. HE started searching for his hopefully future master.

It started small, the sound of gas hissing from below. Followed by a small shake off the floor. What followed would be remembered for the rest of their lives. The earthquake hit hard and immediately separated the floor. Stones and boulders fell, the building would not hold much longer. Those within would have little time to waste inside.