Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

As Raynuk died, Ar-Pharazon motioned his hand in an inverted cross shape, ensuring Raynuk's damnation.

"He'll be back, I will see to that."

Ar-Pharazon turned his attention to the hologram of Darth Havoc.

"Long time, no chat, my great friend. Choirs sing of your evils. What is purpose of this simulacrum?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Geki hoists the Sith's body into the air and holds him over a nearby cast-iron bathtub that just happened to be there. He empties Raynuk's blood into the tub, and then throws the drained body to Trith.*

'Display this over the entrance. There is a man in the Last Call named 'Chinga Culo', an.... exotic bounty hunter. Comm him and have him come over here. He will administer further humiliation to this pathetic excuse of a Sith.

*Geki disrobes and climbs into the still-warm blood, sighing with contentment.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"Yes, Governer"

Trith, Nanites still aroused from the bloodshed, Hoisted the corpse up with one arm and packed it outside the base. Several of the Sith gave her strange loks as she passed, but she paid them no mind. She threw him on a field of spikes that just happened to be there and opened a vidcom to the last call.

Trith.jpg

'I couldn't agree more, old friend. I just had to crush one such insect... his insolence was astonishing. Turned out he didn't have the heart for Sithness.'

*Geki sI am a racists at his pun while he quaffs Sith blood.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Rhekath stood from his contemplation and went to seek out Nurgle, his master. This waiting was growing old. He located nurgle by his presence.

"Master, I have sought you out to inquire, What is it we are doing here?"

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

As Thorne passed by her he whispered something to her. She turned and watched as he went to the throne for the Dark Lord and waited for him to direct his comments to her.

Standing there, she bided her time and watch things unfurl. Master Raynuk was outspoken and let his feelings be known...something she did not do often. As Raynuk died, she stood there in silence. Her brother had grown stronger, but his new friends didn't sit still or quiet long. Her attention was drawn to the big wookie standing not far from her...she knew him, and remembered things...now he was no longer an enemy it seemed...but an alli and may eventually tell her things she wanted to find out.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Nurgle sensed a great change was going on here. But he had nothing to fear from those here. He would finish with Rhekath, and then investigate what was going on.

"It is time for you to become a Sith Lord. I have gathered the metals in my laboratory, that you will need to forge your saber. Will them to become malleable using the fires of my forge. Forge the outer cylinder first."

They entered his old laboratory. Nurgle hadn't used the facility for some time. He gestured to the discarded materials.

"You may begin, I will give you further instruction as you complete each task. This will be your final training, a test of your skill."

OOC: These should be long descriptive posts.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

The Stone doors of the conference room were closed on the meeting, allowing none enterance save for who was already inside. The meeting was secret, and so it was to stay until the meeting ended.

Which is why everyone, save one man, was surely surprised when the doors were flung open, and a very familar, very assuringly TOO familar face walked into the room, the heavy stone doors closing behind him.

"You really need to keep your manners Geki..." The man spoke calmly, not wanting to provoke more violence from the Governor of SEED. Raynuk looked at each in the room in turn, and nodded slowly and calmly to Ar-Pharazon. It was quite clearly his powers that let Raynuk return.

"The powers of hell are surprising Lord Pharazon...I did not expect them to be powerful enough to grant be a duplicate of my body so quickly....But then again, they are powerful." He grinned wickidly and laughed.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Master Raynuk, where can I find a list of the Sith whom are still loyal to this cause and be made aware of their ranks?"

Ar-Pharazon loved to see the powers of Hell in action. It was like watching a really evil son hit a home run at a baseball game and then murder the other team with a switchblade.

apeditname.jpg

"Master Montar has ever been loyal in his service to me. I'm reminded of a long dead mercenary named Sargo Theens, the icon of failure, who died from the poison of Jedi, yet this man found work in the service of your dealings, Darth Havoc. My point being, I see something in Raynuk Montar that perhaps others do not, but his role in my agenda is set."

Ar-Pharazon smiled, fully consumed in his evil plottings.

"If in the future, Master Montar fails, he will be held accountable as the lowliest insect, or the most powerful lion in the pride. His fate is set."

apeditname.jpg

Raynuk sat back in his chair and thought about where, if anywhere, that information could be found. After a long moment of silence, Raynuk turned to Ar-Pharazon.

"I do not know if such a list exists... Unfortunetly we have been very lacking and slow on such things. But I belive it would be possible to make such a list here and now...If you give me a moment..."

Raynuk then went into meditation on the issue, and wrote names down on a datapad as he thought of them.

When all was said and done, the list was as follows.

Lord Ar-Pharazon

Raul Zorander

Tarrian Skywalker

Raynuk Montar

Alora

Darla

John Skywalker

Sirvani Zsahra

Horus Forinth

Gavan Rainwater

Aero

Aryian Darkfire

Renin Santur

Raynuk sat forward and pushed the datapad towards Ar-Pharazon.

"Those are all whom I felt a connection through the Force from. There are probably more, such as Rocketblaze and his splinter group, aswell as Nurgle and his group..."

1fE1uLv.png

"Hell has corrupted your memory, old friend."

A device pops out from the side of the squat droid that was projecting the three-dimensional image of Darth Havoc ”“ the device scans the data-pad presented to Ar-Pharazon by Raynuk Montar. A moment later, Darth Havoc sighs, and again shakes his head.

"Four, perhaps, on that list are worthy of the name Sith. Indeed, the hour is later than we had thought, Ar-Pharazon."

*Geki sighs and steps out of Raynuk's cold and congealing blood, pulling his clothing back on.*

'Your blood is delectable, Master Montar. I trust you will hold your tongue in future, lest you anger your superiors further.'

*Geki turns to Lord Ar-Pharazon.*

'I certainly hope you have a good reason for resurrecting this cur. I didn't kill him for the sake of it, you know.'

*Geki thinks about this statement.*

'All right, I did. But that doesn't mean he should be swanning back in here five minutes after I ended his pathetic life!'

*Geki glares at Raynuk.*

'How was Hell? I imagine your heart was in your mouth the entire time you were there!'

*Geki laughs uproariously.*

Geki1.jpg

Raynuk turned to Geki as he spoke, and responded calmly with an even tone.

"Geki, I doubt I angered my superiors by allowing my anger to take hold of my actions. I am a Sith remember? THat is what we do...

you are an interesting character, I will give you that. However, for me, I do not respect someone simply because they hold a specific position in the galaxy. I respect someone who has earned my respect, which is my reasoning for ignoring you earlier. You have not earned my respect, but at the same time, you were slowly earning my anger and wrath. But you pressed the issue, and as I said, my anger took hold.

Gain my respect and you shall have it. Hell on the otherhand was as I expected, crowded and boring. They only tortured me once, which was quite a disapointment honestly...

Raynuk glanced at LAP for a moment

You might want to look into that Ar-Pharazon... They're not tortureing people enough in Hell..."

He then turned back to Geki.

As for my heart, it returned to it's rightful place once I arrived at Hell, however..."

Raynuk got a interesting look on his face, as if he was tasteing something, and then he turned and spit.

"...it did leave an interesting aftertaste in my mouth, but perhaps that was simply your arm shoving it down my throat."

Raynuk smiled a bit sadisticly at Geki, obviously turning the attempted jab at Raynuk's character into a joke for all to enjoy. He still had no want or need to fight Geki, and hopped this time the man would understand the motivation behind Raynuk's actions or lack of action.

Raynuk then turned his attention to the hologram of Havoc.

"Do not worry Darth Havoc, I have no love for you either."

1fE1uLv.png

"Pretty words, Montar, pretty words."

The image of Darth Havoc grows in size, and the voice projected by the droid grows louder and rings clearer; the Sith Lord's words carry weight.

"You are a disgrace to the Sith Order ”“ most here are. Thankfully, however, I don't see you, and the others, living for much longer."

The image of Darth Havoc shrinks back down, and the voice projected returns to the usual, somewhat soft tone of the old man.

"And next time, no resurrection for you, my boy."

Edited by Guest

*Geki smiles mirthlessly.*

'Indeed. I have no further quarrel with you, Master Montar. My taste for your blood has been satiated... in more ways than one. Now, I really must get going... I have deeds of actual evil to carry out, innocents to slay, that sort of thing. The stink of corrupted evil, if such a thing exists, pervades this place.

'By the way, Master Montar... your previous body is in an alley behind the Last Call on Coruscant. I'm terribly sorry, but some vagabond laid about it in an entirely inappropriate manner. It is quite befouled.'

*Geki nods to Lord Ar-Pharazon and Darth Havoc.*

'Gentlemen, if you will excuse me.'

*Geki and Trith stroll out. Realising that he has no transport, Geki beats a young Sith upstart into a coma for looking at him and steals his small craft. Checking thoroughly for tracking devices, Geki and Trith leave the planet.*

Geki1.jpg

(haha. Sorry...did a quick scan of Raxus Prime and lifted all the names there. )

Raynuk sighed slightly, choosing again to ignore Havoc as he did Geki.

"Okay Havoc."

Raynuk was growing tired of having people attack him for choices made in the past. He knew why he did such things, and really did not care if anyone else agreed with him regarding his actions. He was doing what he thought best.

1fE1uLv.png

The Imperial shuttle landed, battered and broken. The man who stepped out scanned the field, looking for one to use in the future. Right now, only one thing burned in his mind, the desire for power, and his knighthood. His old master had told him to seek out Master Raynuk Montar, and he would administer his trials to him.

Not exactly sure whether or not the man was here, the force still pulled him to the site where the new Sith academy stood, and he entered. While he waited and kept his mind open, he fingered his new lightsaber, almost anxiously. In all reality, it was not really a lightsaber, more of a darksaber than anything, as he used diamonds created from his own hatred, and infused with the allmighty power of the darkside to turn them black.

He smirked, turning it on, just watching the horrifying blacksh-red blade. It would be fun to kill people with this in the future. Especially the part where one dissects another with the lightsaber whilst the dissectee is still alive.

An evil look spread across his face, augmented by the partial shadow cast by the darksaber.

A mind caught Heretic's, a strong mind, one that had the distinction and cruelty of none other than a Sith master. And then, there were two, as his senses expanded to reach out to it. And another, and another worthy of the title yet was not, and yet another not in the group, and one that was trained by Sith yet not entirely of the order...

So many stray thoughts and emotions, He had to hold his head for fear of explosion. One mind touched his briefly, allowing him a short glimpse into it, enough to know that he was the one. Shutting off all connections but that one, he used the force to form words in the man's mind.

Master Montar. I bring grave news. I am in belief that Master Johnskywalker is a traitor to our order. He was my former master, and instructed me to find you so you could administer my trials. There is no rush, I am only the tool. What would you have of me, Master?

He opens his eyes, dropping the connection. He would be the greatest, just like he was so long ago...at least, his former self. He was only a falsity. A sham. A fraud. A twisted experiment conducted by unknown forces. He was, and...he wasn't. It was a horrible experience, but it suited him well. For after all, at the end of all things, he was a Sith.

Ar-Pharazon recognized the presence of Rocketblaze. He was genuinely excited about seeing his former apprentice. He was like a son to Ar-Pharazon. As long as he wasn't showing up to say he was gay, everything should be pretty cool. Ar-Pharazon screamed a command to a worthless slave.

"You stupid fool. Let him in this chamber or I'll murder the crap out of you."

Edited by Tarrian: Ben...come on now...no censor bypassing.

apeditname.jpg

BC waits along with his comrades for action. He could sense danger near and he loved it.

Soon, Ar-Pharazon all will bow before the 3 of us... We must find this Jareth man, if he is to join us we must certainly meet him and test him forst.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows