Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Raynuk streched out to Requiem, touching his mind calmly.

On what basis do you claim Master Skywalker to be a traitor to the Sith? I have seen nothing from my eyes to confirm this. I am interested in what you have seen to make such a claim

Just then, the grand stone doors opened, allowing Rocketblaze access to the closed meeting. The members awaited his arrival.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The man opened his mind fully up to the master, allowing him a complete first person view as both he and his fellow apprentice, both under John, were almost slain by two renegade Jedi. He did nothing to intervene, even when they were done with the two apprentices.

He sat there, talking with them, like they were old friends, not making an effort to stop them as they brutally diced up his own son. The memory finished with a short message.

And that is why, master, I believe John has forsaken us. I even sensed traitorous thoughts as we left Naboo. I believe he intends to defect shortly. What is done about it is none of my concern, as it is not my matter. All I know is that when confronted by the Jedi, they acted like friends, even though they were killing his apprentice and his son. If ties of that magnitude can be broken in him to sympathize with the Jedi, then I don't think his weakness would be beneficial to the order.

Again, master, it is only my opinion. I thought you should know.

The man kept waiting, toying with his new saber.

From the cold darkness of space, Forinth's ship slowly pulled into atmosphere, relaying his identification scripts to the defense towers that monitored incoming crafts. This was not the first time Horus had been at the academy, though his last visit seemed so very distant. Dragging back on the throttle, he eased his vessel into a calm landing near the main structure's open hangar bay.

The neon cockpit glass retracted smoothly onto itself, allowing Horus to stand upright and step out onto solid ground. He vigilantly entered the compound, letting his legs guide themselves to his desired destination. Hate pervaded the narrow corridors, like a mist in the air. Horus could feel it running through him. He closed his eyes, empowering his thoughts so that all in the vicinity could hear them.

This message is for those whose power is beyond that of meager weaklings. I am Horus Forinth. I have recently completed my training with Master Johnskywalker, who has sent me here to receive reassignment, so that I may further my knowledge of the darkside, and shed the title of Lord. I wish to ask guidance of my superiors, have they the tolerance to suffer my presence.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Rocketblaze was led to a chamber of nice status. This was only, of course, because Ar-Pharazon was in it. His entry took the value of the chamber up exponentially, but rather than dwell on real estate, he chose to acknowledge the look that was on the Dark One's face. Tilting his head to the side with a slight sigh and roll of the eyes he let it be known.

"No, I'm not gay. Would you stop worrying?"

A smile crossed the Serpent Master's face, and at that moment he knew that it would not be long before the Serpents were brought into the conversation. Not that it mattered, for he was a Champion of Tzeentch now and doing his own thing. But first sat before him the man who he hoped would be proud, his virtual father, Ar-Pharazon.

"You just don't know how to die, do you? Man, you hurt me; hurt me real bad when you had that death spell, but now you're back... Wow, what a way to be. But yeah, some freaky voice let me know that you're here and said to drop on by. I couldn't resist. What it is?"

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Raynuk allowed himself to fall backwards into the chair he sat in, bluring the happenings of the room from his mind, and focusing on what he had just heard from Requiem.

I do not know what to belive in this situation, I have known John for some time...But the fact that this is beliveable worries me. This is ill news indeed.

Raynuk sighed, and connected with Requiem again,

I understand this must be slightly disheartening for you, but Master Skywalker is free to make his decisions. If he chooses to side against us, he will find the error in his ways soon enough. For the moment, go practice with your newly formed weapon outside...I have important matters to take care of for the time being.

Raynuk sighed slightly again, and returned his focus to the meeting at hand.

Edited by Guest

1fE1uLv.png

Tarrian had remained silent until her own one time apprentice was mentioned...At that point, she stepped forward and bowed to her own brother..."Thorne, Jareth was my apprentice, and strong in the force. He achieved more then I ever thought he could, carrying the title of Dark Lord for a short time."

Looking over to the Wookie, she waited a moment and then continued. "Jareth I feel is confused at the moment. I feel his power is turning from the dark. Whether it is to trick the jedi or not, I have not seen."

Tarrian remained where she was for her brothers response.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ar-Pharazon listened to Tarrian's speech and remained concerned about the soul of Jareth.

"Is there someone we can contact as to the condition of this formerly dark warrior?"

As Rocketblaze entered, Ar-Pharazon was happy to hear that his former apprentice was not batting for the other team.

"Long has it been since I have laid eyes upon you, the fruits of my labor and teaching. Come here, tell me what has become of you and your works?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Ulic felt the presence of her loved one on the planet. It was undeniable that he was here. Their love was consumated some time ago, and forever would the two share a bond.

Like following the fragrence of sweet perfume, Ulic tracked Rocketblazes location in the facility. She smiled devilishly as she could feel his presence nearing. Something rocketed through her head that she found comical yet took offense to.

Gay? Gay?!......My love is not gay!

Her man was in a conference however and she did not wish to disturb him. She was overjoyed that he was here, and it truely was the only joy she felt or wanted to feel anymore. Ulic conceiled herself near the entrance but left her force presence wide open for Rocketblaze to feel.

Ulic.jpg

"Well, I split away from the Order as they all led themselves on another useless quest of slaughter. I could understand if they had something to accomplish, but I find it much more beneficial to exploit over time than to kill for cheap thrills. I made my way to Chandrila and established my own compound for development in the Dark Arts. I reside there with Garet, Tashkri, Moric, Cineon, Truth, and..."

Rocketblaze could feel his lover very close. He called her to him and wrapped his arms around her.

"this fine woman, Ulic. And yes, we did, so don't bother asking."

The Serpent Master had to laugh. He and Ar-Pharazon were almost always on the same line of the same page, just not always the same book.

"We call ourselves Serpents and we seek Darkside knowledge. Not that we're not good for some killing, it's just that material gain is not our aim. Other than the Serpents and Ulic, I've had one other major development. Ahriman Tzeentch selected me to be a Champion. I don't know why or what he's up to, but he's showed me plenty by showing me barely anything."

Rocketblaze took time to pause. Ar-Pharazon would want to ponder this and give some input for sure, so he just let the moment be.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Heretic walks outside, playing with the new saber. He ignited it, and ever so lightly brushed it up against the wall of the building. It worked like a normal saber, searing the edgeof the building, melting it.

He swung it a few times, getting a feel for his new saber. It was perfectly balanced, being wholly created from his mind, to his specifications. Perfect...

Finding a small cute rabbit, he helt it by it's tail, skinning it alive with the heat from his saber. By the time he finished, it was thoroughly cooked, and he ripped of the head and started eating it. It must have had a name or something, Bugs, perhaps...

He played a little more, before returning back inside the building and finding the room with the training remotes.

Raynuk sat forward again, after thinking over the knowledge he had received.

"There is whispers that John Skywalker is going to become a tratior to our cause... Whispers that origionate from a former apprentice who seeks me to give him his trials..."

1fE1uLv.png

Ulic nestled herself in the grasp of Rocketblaze. She looked back at Ar-Pharazon, a gentleman she could feel was of considerable clout and power thought she'd never met him before. She'd only heard of him through reputation....Ulic interjected in her own train of thought. which really wouldn't make him a gentleman at all...considering his past history.

Ulic pulled herself slightly away from Rocketblaze to do a quick bow to the man seated in front of them. She quickly shot back to her lovers side.

Unbareable as it could be to act polite, it was always much easier to act towards those more powerful than ones self. Ulic smirked at her own thought which she did well to keep hidden.

Ulic.jpg

BC slams his fist against a wall.

Then Skywalker will pay! If he has been convicted by his own apprentice surely he is guilty. We must hunt him down and see for ourselves, why do we stand here and continue this meaningless drivel! Lord Satan we must kill all traitors and once again bring the Sith back to power! i have forseen this and I will nto stop until it is completed, we will rule the galaxy!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

Horus heard thoughts flow through the air, as if they were being said aloud. One thing in particular called his attention, the name of his former master, faintly emitted from a room nearby. Forinth recognized the voice; it belonged to Master Montar, whom he had seen once on his planet during training. He appeared to be troubled by something. Treachery. The word appeared clearly in his mind, bringing him into sync with Raynuk's path of thought.

Horus knew what was happening. Someone had reported JohnSkywalker's change of heart, but whom? It must have been Requiem. He was the only one beside himself here who knew of Skywalker's choice. Concentrating carefully, Horus spoke to Raynuk through his mind.

”œMaster Raynuk, though Requiem speaks rashly, his words hold some truth. JohnSkywalker no longer holds full allegiance to the sith, but has yet to totally defect. It is in my belief that he is simply growing old, and yearns for a life removed from the constant efforts of our organization. I do not think that he poses a threat to the sith, as he did not turn to the jedi, with his knowledge as of yet, when he has had many opportunities to do so. I am sorry if I have overstepped my bounds, I simply thought that my insight could be of some use.”

Interrupting the man before he could finish Gantoris spoke again.

This is ridiculous, how can you stand by and act so weak?

In a mocking tone BC continued.

"JohnSkywalker no longer holds full allegiance to the sith, but has yet to totally defect. It is in my belief that he is simply growing old, and yearns for a life removed from the constant efforts of our organization. I do not think that he poses a threat to the sith, as he did not turn to the jedi, with his knowledge as of yet, when he has had many opportunities to do so"

Returning to his normal voice.

Waaa, leave my master be don't kill him. Shut up! Are you too dense to see? If he is not with us, he is against us, now fetch me some blood for I am thirsty young one! This is pitiful, for days we stand here debating this as if it was trivial. This is simple, we kill defectors and all who do not obey us! Do not test me for I anger easily...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Tarrian watched the Wookie go off, and turned and snapped her fingers at the slaves to bring him whatever he wanted...As a Selonian slave brought Blckclone the blood he requested, and bowed before him. They scampered away as he snatched the glass from them...

Tarrian nodded to Blckclone as he glanced back at the retreating slaves.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"My name is Gantoris! Well then I guess we can leave you to your own devices. I am tired of having an administrative position, I wish to only kill."

BC looks over to AP and nods. The across to Tarrian.

Thank you for the blood...

We have much work to do I am afraid Ar-Pharazon. The Sith are almost as fragmented as the Jedi.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Rhekath willed the fires in the forge to life, and shortly they burned wtih the intense heat. He carefully selected two scraps of metal, Both non-ferrous, one slightly larger than the other. He took the smaller and concentrated on it, willing it weightless. He moved the shard of metal into the forge. The heat radiated from it, he could sense the molecules vibrating in the air around the forge, inside it the energy was overwhelming. He took that energy into himself, feeding on it. The metal began to soften as he poured energy into it. He focused harder, feeling the impurities in the metal, He seperated the corrupt from the pure, and let the impure burn. He pulled the pure particles together, forming a sphere of pure metal. Rhekath focused his concentration on that sphere, exerting dark energy from all sides, compacting the sphere to a quarter of what it had been. As it compacted, he infused it with his energy, impregnating it into the metal. He started rolling the the molten ball on its axis exerting greater pressure on the sides, The ball began to form into a cylender, thinning and elongating. When it had reached the proper leingth of ten inches, Still rotating the molten metal, Rhekath began to apply pressure on the flat surface from which the blade would emit. Causing the hilt's diamiter to increase. He continured to hollow the hilt until he felt comfortable with it. He telepathically cooled the inner metal, Tempering it to resist intense heat. When the temper was perfect on the interior, he turned his focus to the outer layers. He pulled excess molecules from the hilt, creating deep ridges, both horizantal and vertical, to provede grip, and deposited them on the back end, forming a six inch blade. He used the force to sharpen and harden the blade, bringing it to a single molecule on the edges and point, he then tempered it hard enough to cut through durasteel, yet soft enough not to shatter upon impact. He then distributed the remaining metal to the emitter, bringing the balance point back towards the top of the saber. He waited several moments before stopping the vibrating particles inside the hilt. He pulled the door to the furnace open with his left hand and guided the hilt into his hand. Between his cooling it mentally and the metal's own superior dissipation properties, The hilt felt barely warm upon his hand.

After several hours spent slouching over the forge, Rhekath stood, his saber hilt in hand... He presented it to his Master, Nurgle.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Ar-Pharazon sat on the throne like a king who hated everyone sitting on a throne of skulls and then some.

"My question is this my old friend. What is this Serpent Order which I have heard of and are they willing to fight for an evil and corrupt ideal?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

"This Serpent Order is a collection of Sith that I have made powerful and now follow me in pursuit of knowledge and power in the Darkside. They are willing to fight for whatever I believe needs to be fought for."

Rocketblaze was oddly more cool and confident than he formerly had been with Ar-Pharazon. It seemed less like a Master and subordinant than it used to.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Nurgle was pleased as he examined the young apprentice's work. But there was still much to be done.

"You must use the darkside energy within you, and the fires of this forge to bring forth the crystals that will be installed into the saber hilt. This will require a great deal of energy, only one ready to become a Sith Lord has the strength."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

"I apologize if my weakness causes you discomfort, Master Gantoris. I will try harder to overcome my insolence." Horus muttered in a waned voice.

He hated having to act humble, even when dealing with his superiors, but he had little choice. To defy a master would lead to violence, and Horus didn't have the even slightest chance in winning neither a verbal nor physical conflict.

The ship carrying the slaves lands at the Sith Academy and they are herded off and sent to the slave quarters where they are assigned they jobs. Getting assigned to the kitchen, Callie goes there directly and begins to work. Dressed in tattered rags, and her hair pulled back the chef orders Callie to take the Dark Lord his wine.

Carefully carrying the carafe' of wine and the glass, she makes her way to the throne room to serve Lord Ar-Phatrazon. She stood out of the way until called for,

Sig_Callie.jpg