Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

They waited for a few minutes for Qyrisa to arrive, but she was nowhere to be found. After the delay, Qaela shrugged and said, "She can find us later, I want to start doing something." She left her triplets in the care of the nurses and followed Ca'Aran to a training room, one that hadn't been nearly destroyed.

She was pleased to see that there were some suitable lightsabers for training. She fully intended on them all sparring in length and they would all likely get hit multiple times, even her. She began instructing him how to warm up and work the body into utilizing muscle memory rather than conscious effort. She didn't like heavy armor with lightsaber fighting as she much preferred the mobility and lightness being armorless offered and the armor wasn't going to give much help anyway. She did suggest that Ca'Aran not wear armor at least until he could learn the basics.

"Not all of melee combat is about inflicting damage on your opponent," she said when both of them were in ready positions with training sabers. She was hardly at full speed and her belly was still a little larger than normal, but she would cope with the pain and soreness like she had been forced to all of her life. "Being able to inflict damage on an opponent is almost useless if you can't defend yourself. No matter how much damage you inflict or how quickly you inflict it, sooner or later someone is going to get a blow in on you and if you aren't ready, you will be killed. You have to balance out both offense and defense equally to survive.

"This isn't like with guns and rockets--the first person to shoot doesn't win. In melee combat, it is the one who can outsmart their opponent that wins. Physical strength isn't everything, I showed you that here earlier when I used the Force and your own hesitation to defeat you even while I was pregnant. You must learn to bend the Force to your will and use it to your advantage. Utilizing just speed works only against opponents who can't use the Force to slow down their perception of time to counter you. Using just power works only against foes who don't use the Force to evade your blows. Using the Force is the only way to survive. Fancy gear doesn't do it and fancy moves eventually fail.

"Melee fighting one on one or even in a small group isn't like fighting in a giant battle. In giant battles, there are many distractions and it is easy to slip a blade into the chest of someone who is busy fighting another person or worrying about the guys behind him. Fighting with melee weapons one on one is like a complex dance of death. All involved are focused on what is happening around them and, especially with the Force, are aware of everything.

"Barring luck or a vast difference in skill levels, you must wait for the right moment when your opponent makes a slight mistake or overreaches. At that moment, you must evaluate whether striking out would leave you too open or if you can even take proper advantage of that opening. You also must consider whether your opponent is intentionally leaving a weakness in hopes that you will extend yourself for them to make their own mortal blow. All of this must be done in a split second which is why you must practice and rely on the Force.

"There are spells to help slow down one's perception of time and thus allow your body to react quicker. That is why lightsaber duels seem so blindingly fast. I can show you how to utilize these spells, but you must make them your own. Your rate of development in this area will mean more than anything else regarding your skill with blades or other melee weapons. The more you bend the Force to your will, the faster you will be, the more you will be able to both defend and attack, the more aware of your surroundings you will be, and the better you will be able to take advantage of any missteps your opponent may make.

"Does that make sense?" she asked. "Or, do I need to demonstrate once more that your strength and years of combat alone are not going to allow you to win the day?" she added with an arched brow and a slight smile.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

• 2 weeks later...

Delta stretched alongside his true love, he was surprisingly flexible for someone who always had on heavy armour. But heck, genetic manipulations helped out sometimes. He could feel his stiff tired muscles begin to loosen as she talked. Contrary to her commands, he kept on his armour, preferring to practise in what he would actually be wearing. There was no point of contention however.

He nodded to indicate he was ready after soaking up the lecture. "I am always willing to learn my lady. Really, I am."

He grinned and hit the ignition switch.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

At least he wasn't going to fight her. Many men she had seen outside of Dathomir had problems taking instructions from a woman. If Ca'Aran had such a predilection, then things would be more difficult for them both. He had decided to wear his armor, but that didn't truly surprise her. She suspected that it would take quite a bit more persuasion than her simple suggestion to get him out of it.

"You must tap into the Force as you have for everything else to begin. You can use the Nightsister way of routine and ritual which keeps your mind calm but doesn't afford you the quick, raw power that the Sith way of emotions gives. In my experience, though the Nightsister way is not as powerful, it is easier to maintain and keeps your head clear. As I showed you last time, your emotions and fury can give you great strength, but it comes at a great cost to both yourself and any allies. If you give into your rage, you do stupid things and can end up dead by one who is smart and in control. On the other hand, there might be a time when you need sheer, raw power and you don't care what damage it does to yourself or anyone else around you. In that case, feel free to delve into your fury and unleash you wrath."

She quickly showed him a few basic routines that involved common blocks and parries. Most were three to five moves that tended to present themselves in combat quite often and were a good fallback when not trying to do something cute. She started going through them with him at an almost agonizingly slow pace and kept going over and over until she felt he had successfully committed the move to muscle memory. When he had done that, she introduced another and another until he had several basic moves. From there, she began switching them up initiating different moves each time they completed them. If he was growing bored, that was his problem. She had a very specific purpose for this.

"Now that you have learned those simple moves," she said without stopping, "I think we should start working on your ability to use them in conjunction with the Force. I am going to start increasing the pace and am going to continue changing things up. I want you to reach out with your senses and see how I am moving and try to predict where I will move next. Focus on me and don't worry about your surroundings just yet, that will come later. Bend the chaotic flow of the Force into doing your will in granting you the ability to see what I am planning and even, if you can, in slowing down your perception of time."

For the next hour, she continued in this manner. She offered him help, guidance, and instruction. Throughout it, she maintained a slowly increasing pace. If he made a mistake, she brought them back into the flow of things. She was growing tired from the constant activity but she refused to show it. Instead, she used a spell that absorbed energy from the Force to keep her moving. She almost pitied poor Ca'Aran in his heavier armor, but it was his choice to wear it.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Qyrisa entered the traning room, though she was hesitant. She should have been there almost two hours ago and Qaela was not one to accept tardiness. Qyrisa knew it would be pointless to tell her sister why she was so late. She had gotten lost in meditation and had achieved a new level of consciousness. While it might anger her sister for the moment, she knew that in the long run the meditation would help her grow in the Force.

As she entered the room she tried her best to remain unnoticed. She had no knowledge of Force Stealth though and knew her sister would feel her presence immediately, no matter how wrapped in dueling she was. Qyrisa stood off to the side of the room and saw her sister and the man Ca'Aran in the midst of an intense duel.

Qaela never was one to take even the simplest of practices lightly. Qyrisa thought to herself. Her sister had always approached every task with the utmost dedication and never left anything undone. It was not the way her sister operated. Qyrisa knew that she would need the very same philosophy if she hoped to grow into a powerful wielder of the Force.

Qyrisa stood near the wall of the training room and decided it was best to remain uninvolved until her sister called her over. She could only hope her punishment would not be too harsh. Qaela wasn't one to unnecessarily use force to instill a lesson, as Teyati was.

QyrisaSig2d.png

In the depths of space just outside the Dubrillion system, a flicker of motion that the eye could barely register marked the return of Vothe Kyrik to Black Sun space. His venture had been pretty efficient, from the perspective of one that had the patience of ages to slowly infiltrate and gain trust before he made the kill. This had been a successful trip, and the assassin's track record continued to be exemplary.

Presently he received his clearance to land and his ship gracefully descended. Once again arming himself with blaster pistol, ornate knife, and silver lightsaber, none of which he had employed in making the kill, he disembarked from his vessel, his footfalls making no noise as he descended the boarding ramp and his sanguine cloak trailing gracefully behind him.

He made no pause, and very few even noted his presence, their attentions seeming to be drawn away in random directions and his feet falling naturally into shadows, passing without a trace. It was only moments before he was approaching the office of the illustrious Lord Daisaku. Passing through the threshold, he approached the being and produced the evidence of Idarah's destruction--an ID chip that he had dug from her mangled chassis.

"The job is done, Lord Daisaku. Idarah has been destroyed."

GJCEepO.png

Meatwagon Express ventured forth from its newly arrived position in real space. Inside were two passengers, one sentient, carbon based- one robot who was a lean mean killing machine, who oddly enough had over active hormones. It was interesting in theory, but more odd in person.

"This is Cassandra of the Meatwagon Express. I wish an audience with the Black Sun." She called out over the comm channel to the surface.

"Spin up the hyperdrive, just in-case we need to leave in a hurry." Cassandra said to Alice, her AI. The droid moved her hands in a nice fluid motion. The body was a credit to its creator.

Cassandra waited for the Black Sun to send some sort of response. Hands on her controls should they not want visitors.

Testing-1.png

"Don't you worry about it..."

Delta and Qaela worked many an hour in their training sessions, and the workout was extreme. Both were pouring with sweat, as their blades danced within their grasps. They drilled like an army of old, spinning in their series of moves as if they had trained with them since time unremembered. It was a beautiful sight to see, one in heavy armour, the other in a jumpsuit. The clash of red upon a pulsing blue, dancing through the halls of golden stone. 12 hours after the fight began, it ended, with their blades poised upon each other's necks. A draw, one in a series, but it had a finality to it. It was over, finally at its end. The Black Sun Knights scrambled to their Vigo and his beloved. Both were given refreshments, and great plush seats were brought out.

"So my lady, how twas the great duel? Do you think I am ready for the final fight against those dratted Jedi?"

Ca'Aran

After twelve hours of work, even Qaela was having difficulty staying on her feet. In the past, she would have been more capable, but not so recently after giving birth. She hadn't had such a strenuous workout in three months due to her growing size and the constant drain of using the Force to speed up her pregnancy.

The last, particularly grueling match between her and Ca'Aran had left her drained. His growing skills and her fatigue had placed them on a more or less even field. Part of her was glad that he was growing stronger, but the competitive part of her was angry that her skills weren't unquestionably superior. She would have to return to her rigorous regimen now that she wasn't pregnant and hope that it would allow her to keep an edge that would make it easier to get her revenge against the Jedi and Sith alike.

She was grateful for the presence of Ca'Aran's servant soldiers and their care. It was good to have a little luxury every so often, as long as she didn't allow herself to come to rely on decadence. She was content to relax on the cushioned seats they provided and allow her body to cool down. Before she sat, she went and picked up her daughter and held her in her arms.

Ca'Aran was a quick study, she had to give him that much at least. He wasn't yet to her level with swords, but he would be in a fairly short time. If they had more of that time, she would have liked to train him in the staff or spear as well as other weapons including the axe and sling, but for now, the sword would have to do.

Their fights and work had been enjoyable and exhausting. She had allowed Qyrisa to join in some of them and paired the two of them against each other numerous times while she quietly rested. She didn't want either of them to grow too used to her own style and not be able to adjust to someone different, plus it was enjoyable to see them fight and spar.

Due to the length of their session, she requested of the attendants that her children be brought in. While Qyrisa and Ca'Aran fought, she would hold the three of them and let them get a taste of the feel of battle. Even mock battles with stun weapons had many of the sensations of a true battle. Both sides wanted victory and displayed determination and drive. They had focus and used the Force to help them. Qaela wanted her offspring to grow up accustomed to that feeling and comfortable around combat. They were Force sensitive and could detect such things even if their minds couldn't truly comprehend it.

Most of all, she wanted them to sense their mother when she fought. She wanted them to know what their mother was like even if she wouldn't be alive for much longer. Her hope was that as they grew up, they would have a subconscious memory of her presence through the Force. She didn't have much time left with them, so she had to make a strong impression while she was able.

As she and Ca'Aran sat, she did notice that the knights were pointedly ignoring her sister. While normally, she would have little problem with someone of lesser status--Qaela was the elder and Ca'Aran the Vigo-- she was not pleased that her own blood was being ignored. It was still a little odd to tolerate a male sitting in comfort while a woman was left without, but she was growing used to it. Had it been any other male but Ca'Aran, she would have reacted differently.

She wanted to make a point that her sister was not to be ignored. Instead of consuming all of the foods and drinks that were brought to her, she pointedly gave some to Qyrisa. The younger girl had been training as well and wasn't as well versed in using the Force to sustain her, so she needed the refreshments as well.

"No, you are not," she said in a frank response to Ca'Aran's question. "You have been training but a day, some of them have been training for years. A Jedi Knight would make short work of you with a lightsaber, but due to your years of general combat training, you could probably defeat most of their apprentices."

She looked down at her daughter's young face and smiled briefly. She had the same dark hair and brown eyes that both of her parents had. Qaela might dye her eyes violet, but they were naturally brown. Both she and Ar-Pharazon had dark hair and, ironically, matching eyes. As much as she hated that man, she did have to acknowledge that he had good looks. Their daughter would grow up to be a true beauty while their sons would have dashing features that would make any woman happy.

"I would suggest that, especially for this battle, you learn how to combine your far greater skills with ranged weapons with your moderately weak skills with the lightsaber. Some of my Sisters wield both a spear and a blaster which allows them to fight both at range and up close. A sword such as the lightsaber is much easier to effectively wield with one hand and if things grow truly bad, you could drop your ranged weapon and focus on the lightsaber."

She gave them both a sadistic look, "Tomorrow, after we have rested, the two of you can begin working on that very concept. Ca'Aran, I would greatly appreciate if you could show my sister and I things about various firearms and blasters during tomorrow's session. Neither of us have great experience with such things yet I see no reason for us to remain ignorant of them when they have such great potential. Combined with spells and a lightsaber, ranged weapons could make us even more deadly and allow us to kill our opponents before they ever reach us."

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Delta laughed pointedly and opened himself a grape soda from the refreshment table. "Yes I wager I could beat a Jedi or two. Say, did I ever tell you about Kayal? He was an agent who had barely even cleared FTO, and boom third day on the job, the blasted Sith decide to show up. Dammed I am Groots blew up our base, but hell, the kid killed one of their Sith Lords." He paused and stroked the stubble growing upon his chin, "He had some name like Lucifer or Evol or Badass. Something completely unoriginal, I am sure you can understand. Now get this." Delta leaned forward and laughed again, "This man had been a Sith for freaking ever, he even came from a sect that had disbanded earlier, in another galaxy or something. I believe it was like the Nymean alliance. But nonetheless Kayal shoots his Ass. And well..." Delta tapped the table with his finger. "That's how its done. A blaster bolt can end even the best of em. Hell, half of the Jedi council were killed by explosions or our flechettes. It can be done. Why have so very little faith?"

He smiled and nodded towards Qaela's sister. She was cute....ish. He nodded to his knights, who immediatly set a giant feast before the girl, and showered her with gifts. One of the knights even led out a white dwarf pony. It trotted out and began to nibble upon the apple that Qyrisa held, neighing softly and being adorably cute. One of the Female knights strode forward and cleaved the head from the baby pony and reaching into the thrashing corpse, brought forth its heart. She placed it into the hands of Qyrisa and bowed. "A delicacy reserved for Dhornish Lords my Lady." More gifts were brought out, including but not limited to: seven baby Ewoks, six young Steppe polecats, five golden lightsabres, four male slaves, three battered housewives, two small shaaks, and something called a partridge in a pear tree.

One of the knights jogged up very suddenly, holding a data link upon a platter of Mantillian silver. Delta swore softly. Turning to Qaela he whispered, "This prick has been calling me all day, excuse me for a moment."

He picked up the link, listened for a moment and shut it off. His shoulders sagged for a moment. Then straightened to their normal. He stood crisply from the bench and his knights snapped to attention. Delta cleared his throat and grimly smiled.

"I trust you are all prepared, for I just received a communique from the High Lord of the Sith. The beacons have been lit. For they call for aid. And Black Sun shalt answer, for so it hath been sworn. Muster the banners and get to your ships, we leave within the hour."

The chaos began, and the knights, some twenty strong rushed to ancient Harrenhal, where their ships stood ready. Fuelled and well armed for combat. Ca'Aran turned to Qaela and smiled, he dropped to a knee, and kissed her cheek.

"Will you accompany me in this bitter fight?"

Edited by Guest

Ca'Aran

Horatio spun softly in his chair, twirling his pen back and forth when he recieved a comm from a ship in the outer edges of the territory. He activated his COMM and sent a clearance signature to CASSANDRA.

He and a group of forty-five well armed and armoured agents accustomed to shooting down ships walked down the the designated landing pad.

It was showtime.

E9z5qgW.png

The Meatwagon Express accelerated forward towards the planet surface. She noticed she invited quite a large welcome party. Terrific... this was going to be rough.

She had Alice download back into the ship, and leave the droid body in the infirmary. If things went south, Alice would be getting out of there in a hurry.

It was time to meet her new boss. Unarmed, she walked down the plank of the ship. In a simple little, strapless, black dress with some red roses designed onto it, her hair curled, hazel hair pinned behind her ears, it flowed over her shoulders. It was sure to raise a few eyebrows. As she walked down the plank her heels could be heard by all, after the engines cooled down of course.

Smiling, she stopped in front of them all. "Hello, may I please speak to whomever is in charge?" Cassandra called out to the crowd.

She had nothing in her hands, no purse, handbag, or whatever. So she just crossed her hands in front of her, and waited for a response.

Testing-1.png

Qaela frowned at the reversal of treatment her sister received. There was a point where gifts, tribute, and possessions became superfluous and led to the same weakness that plagued this Galaxy's rich and spoiled. She knew Ca'Aran had extreme amounts of wealth due to his station, but she saw that he didn't let that get to his head and make him pathetic. He didn't rely on it and, in truth, she hadn't even known that he was wealthy until some time after meeting him. Even then, she didn't like it when he or his servants gave in to such pageantry and displays of vulgar waste.

She was further displeased when he asked her to join him in helping the Sith of all people. Not even Ca'Aran's kiss was sufficient to remove her frown. He knew she strongly disapproved of the Sith, and for extremely good reason. She hadn't yet met a Sith that didn't try to take advantage of her, threaten her life, rape her, beat her, or even try to kill her. She had no desire to help them in anything, even if it was killing Jedi. Despite her kind's long history of hatred toward the Jedi, the Sith had caused her more personal grievances than the users of the light side.

While she hated the Sith, she also didn't want to see Ca'Aran go off to fight Jedi alone. Not only would he have to deal with the Jedi trying to kill him, but she didn't trust that some Sith wouldn't try to betray him as they were wont to do. He might be a great warrior, but he was still new to the Force.

Not only that, but she had her children to consider. She had no doubt that they would be safe here, but if something happened to Ca'Aran, then they would be left with nobody. She couldn't let that happen, nor would she want to see him return here in defeat.

But to fight with the Sith, that was a hard pill to swallow. Whatever bulbous being had claimed their chief title had seemed to genuinely want her assistance, but she knew better than to trust her senses around Sith. She had no love for the Jedi, even if none of them had ever personally done anything to her. The Sith were nothing but treacherous, they had no concept of sisterhood or of clan. They spent their entire lives trying to claw their way to the top no matter how much destruction they left behind them or how weak they ultimately made the Sith as a whole. Too many good warriors were killed by supposed allies as result and the only ones who truly grew stronger were the Jedi.

She didn't really want to fight, but she was willing to if she had the right motivation. Fighting for an alien organization that she had no real ties to was not sufficient. Even fighting for a friend such as Ca'Aran, while far more compelling, didn't quite do it. Not after what the Sith had done to her. But she could fight with the Sith under one condition.

Qaela turned her frown into a smile, one that was a mixture of warmth and playfulness. "You know how the Sith have wronged me. I could not fight with them even against the Jedi. I have already gained my vengeance against the Jedi for their past crimes against me by betraying their Grandmaster. The Sith, on the other hand, have done far too much against me to be merely forgiven and forgotten. It would go against my own honor and the honor of my clan.

"However, there is a way in which I would be able to fight along side the Sith without sacrificing my honor or violating my desire for revenge against them. There is an old tradition that allows for the assumption of obligations that one would not otherwise have. You have an obligation to fight for the Sith that I definitely do not possess. I could assume that obligation under certain conditions and it would, at least for a time, override my oath of vengeance. Should I do this, then you must swear to me that at another time, you will join me in gaining revenge or restitution from the Sith to right their wrongs against me.

"If you want me to fight with them, I will. But I can only fight with them if I share the same obligations that you do. And, the only way for me to do that is if you were my mate, or, rather, as you may call it, my husband." Her smile increased, "So, what do you say, Ca'Aran of Black Sun? Would you consent to marrying me so that we could fight side by side until death consumes us?"

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

To her surprise, Ca'Aran actually accepted her proposal. She hadn't expected him to do so, yet he did and it was done. She didn't have long to be surprised because he swept her into a kiss that bespoke of the passions he kept locked away but that she knew existed. Innocent or not, he was going to be quite fun when the time came.

He broke off the kiss all too soon and it was back to business for him. Normally, she would be disappointed at the teasing, but after that kiss, she was willing to wait for its fulfillment. Besides, there was blood to be had and it had been quite some time since she had been able to go hunting for herself.

She made it abundantly clear that she would be flying out with him as soon as she could get ready and bid her husband goodbye. She had things she needed to get from her ship and instructions to leave. As he was getting ready, she was a fury of movement. She left instructions to Qyrisa to stay here and watch over her children. She knew that her younger sister wanted to fight, but now was not her time. There would be plenty of future battles for her to get her glory.

She made a quick stop to her ship, showered the hours of training away, and gathered her gear. She had no armor at this moment as all of it had been made for her when she was pregnant or had been destroyed. That didn't matter to her, though. In this battle, she would fight as she always had: through speed and stealth rather than brute strength.

She pulled out the two lightsabers that the Sith Ares had sent back to her after she and Ca'Aran had killed him. They would prove useful in the upcoming battle. She also made sure to grab her cortosis staff taken off of the arrogant Jedi who attacked them at the Sith Temple. She pulled out her sling with its three rounds of ammunition left. They may be useful if she could ever get a stealthed shot in. Last was a simple blaster pistol since she didn't want to be completely without ranged energy weapons. It wasn't an armory like Ca'Aran was likely to use, but he was used to that sort of stuff, she wasn't.

She dressed in her favorite charcoal robes and made sure to pack another set just in case, then followed her senses to where she felt Ca'Aran preparing for takeoff. To her dismay, he was planning on attacking in a fighter craft. At first, she was angry that she wouldn't be able to go with him, but then she saw that these ships had multiple seats.

She walked up to him in his marvelous armor and handed him one of the lightsabers from Ares with a half grin. "You may want a lightsaber that works instead of training weapons. You helped kill him, so you should reap half the rewards."

They were clearly in a rush, so she jumped into the back compartment of his ship. It was cramped, but at least she would be near him and able to talk with him on the way. She wasn't the best pilot and had no combat experience. Her gunnery skills were practically zero, so that wouldn't work either. The best place for her was in control of the single remaining rear gun. She was along for the ride more or less until they hit ground.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Horatio smiled eagerly to the young lady, and bowed in turn. By her dress she was here to join the ranks of the harlots. Strange that she would keep such a ship in such a line of work. He gestured to the side.

"I assume you are here to join the Companions by your dress. Lord Smash will most likely be greatly pleased by you. I must say, what are you charging?"

He did make good pay, and she was quite pretty. Who knew.

E9z5qgW.png

Cassandra bellowed with laughter, almost doubling over. Collecting herself she looked straight into the man's eyes.

With a smile she replied to him. "Sadly, you are mistaken. I am here to commit the most atrocious crimes, and join the infamous Black Sun." A lock of her hazel hair fell in front of her face, she casually brushed it aside.

Testing-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Horatio laughed heartily. His agents lowered their weapons a milimetre, "So now we go through training, please walk through this scanner that will show us any weapons or bugs." He gestured to the guards manning the laser turrets. "Blow the ship asunder if it even starts to move or power up." He walked with the lady to the scanner....

E9z5qgW.png

So she was in the clear. Following the man to the scanner she walked in. She had nothing to to hide. Cassandra held nothing. Which may be the death of her. But, it was a risk she had to take.

The scan would find nothing, because there was nothing to be found. No purse, no datapad, or even chip. Only thing she had on were a hair band, and her dress.

"May I ask your name, Sir?" She questioned the Black Sun Agent.

Testing-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

From his throne room, a very rich and powerful Smash Daisaku was notified of the arrival of Black Sun’s newest recruit. “Bring her before me,” declared the wealthy man, to an impressive host of finely-clothed stewards and sycophants. “I would like to conduct a personal interview. We can’t just let every Johnny Come Lately into our hallowed syndicate. We have standards that must be enforced. I will find out just how loyal she is to our ongoing quest for even more money. Send her in!”

Looking over a datapad, Smash knew he had to meet with Vothe as well. That would follow his meeting with the new recruit.

smash.jpg

Something cracked in Kain's programming as he waited endlessly for a reply that would never come. Ultimately, he was still a pawn. He had plans for himself, but the realization dawned on him that the only real way to accomplish them was to expand his horizons.

"Perhaps...I was mistaken that you could help me, or that I could help you. Good day, Mr. Onnd."

With that, Kain turned from where he was standing and left the building the same way he'd come out. The time was right, and the galaxy was ripe for the picking. Kain only had to take the opportunities for himself. Boarding his shuttle, he took off, angling himself for Nar Shaddaa as the ship slipped into hyperspace, leaving the pathetic planet far behind.

O1IsDR9.png

Like my posts? Google "zalgo font."

If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, have some taste.
Use all your well-learned politics, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Cassandra was told the "Head Cheese" wanted to see her. She followed agents to the man. During her work at CORSEC, she had glanced over the file of Smash. Walking into the throne room the guards took up either side of Cassandra.

"Hello, Mr. Daisaku. My name is Cassandra." She smiled and bowed her head.

(I took some liberties here, if you like...I can edit this post. Just shoot me a message.)

Testing-1.png

When Smash Daisaku heard Cassandra introduce herself, he was in the middle of the simple act of counting a ridiculous amount of paper money. It was as much money as some entire planets made in year. Filthy rich was one way of describing the brilliant leader of Black Sun. Powerful, masterful, and full of gallantry was another. Also, there was the “Head Cheese.” That worked too.

“What, A visitor?” Smash asked impatiently. He studied the newcomer’s face. And body. “First, I would have you put this gown on, before you speak another word.”

5691723639_c2f8cb79dc.jpg

A fanciful tailor approached Cassandra, dress in hand.

smash.jpg

So she was to play dress up before they got down to business? Very well. Cassandra would play along. She had a fantastic body, she wasn't afraid to show it off. But she would also play hard to get. Taking the dress from the tailor, she undid the snaps in the back then, without taking off her sun dress she showed up in, she stepped into the dress and brought it up so it fit just above her bosoms. Collecting her hair and placing it on her chest, she fastened as many of the snaps as she could, then the tailor assisted her with the last few.

Silently Cassandra mouthed a "Thank you." Then looked over at Smash. "Does this please you?" Smiling, she tilted her head to one side.

Testing-1.png

“Most assuredly,” replied Smash. “It pleases me very much.” The leader of the renowned Black Sun eyed the woman who was standing before. He was satisfied. “So what brings you before this wholly criminal court? Are you looking to provide your services for hire? Or are you seeking some mighty gift from the furthest depths of my enormous generosity?” Smash shifted in his throne, provocatively.

smash.jpg

"What brings me here is simple- I want to destroy CorSec. And you guys seem legitimate in giving them a headache. I want to try and take it one step further." She smiled, flashing her white teeth.

"I came here to offer my services, my ideas to help benefit The Black Sun, and yourself, Sir."

She hoped it would be enough to get her in. Cassandra wondered if they were searching her ship at the moment. It wouldn't matter, there were no bugs, tracers or anything of that nature. It was true Cassandra really wanted to join the Black Sun.

Testing-1.png

“Tell me about yourself, young woman. I want to know who I’m dealing with,” declared Smash Daisaku, like a rich god, who answered his prayers with blessings of wealth and coinage. He had so much money, that it was almost beyond human comprehension. His wallet alone could fuel a war that could overthrow the Galactic Alliance in a single day. “What valuable services could you offer my organization? Do tell. Perhaps we have a place for you, if you have the talent.”

smash.jpg

A comm came in for any representative of Black Sun, obviously sent to their cover company but secretly addressed to 'The Man with the Golden Gun', an obvious reference to Smash's man business, which by this time had probably dipped in liquid gold to impress the ladies. At the least, 'liquid gold' was what he called the stuff he managed to spray all over most of them, or so Kain had heard.

"Dear Mr. Daisaku:

I realize that our last encounter, at least between myself and your organization, was less than profitable and/or desirable. Your associate should be shot in the face with a barrage of holonet videos reminiscent of 'two girls, one liquid container' for his laziness. As it stands, I am about to represent a large portion of the still standing Imperial forces, however small that would be, and at your convenience in the future would request a holoconference to negotiate the details of what I have in mind, and possibly form a lasting and profitable alliance. As a token of my good will, I've located and found the last known antique monitor known as a 'television' in the galaxy from one of the Coruscant museums, purchased it, and have had it sent to your offices so you can smash that piece of crap with a sledgehammer like a boss."

To be honest, the television had been bought on the black market, stolen from the museum in the ensuing chaos and aftermath of a nearby school gymnasium collapsing into itself due to an explosion.

O1IsDR9.png

Like my posts? Google "zalgo font."

If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, have some taste.
Use all your well-learned politics, or I'll lay your soul to waste.