Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

Jacen smiled as he returned Mindan's comm. He walked slowly back to the conference room with his blaster gently beating against his thigh with every step. The white walls refreshed him. He nodded at the operatives that he passed. It was good to be home. After spending so much time on something that could have been fixed with a couple of minor adjustments, Jacen was ready to get a fresh start.

He arrived at the conference room, but decided against going inside, instead he passed it by and walked to the café only a couple of doors down. He ordered two cups of steaming caf and headed back to the conference room. He opened the door and saw Mindan sitting over a pile of papers, and an image of Kal over to the side. Delta sat in a chair a few seats away from Mindan.

Jacen walked over to where Mindan was sitting and sat next to him. He handed him one of the cups of caf and relaxed sipping the steaming drink.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

A reminder alarm beeped quietly in Mindans ear, reminding him that Mandalore's brig time was complete. turning it off quietly, Mindan commed the Detention Center and gave the command that would release Mandalore, with an order that he report to the conference room.

Mindan looked up as the door opened with a whoosh and the Senior operatives entered and took their places around the table.

Mindan stood, crossing his arms behind his back, playing with one of his Shuriken as he was apt to do when nervous.

"Gentlemen, first of all, welcome home. I am glad to see that you have all recovered ok from our recent defeat at Haruun Kal. Thigns did not go quite as planned, and the betrayal of The Black Dawn by Duo hurt us deeply. We suffered a major defeat at Karuun Kal, and we will struggle to regain our former strength for some time. You may notice that Piccolo has not returned. He was killed in action, in the midst of battle, as he would have wanted to go."

Mindan paused and let the operatives digest what he had just said.

"Piccolo has lead the Black Sun for a long time, he was in charge when I joined the organisation, and under him I have learned much. Now that Piccolo has been killed, it left to me to take The Black Sun from the ashes of this defeat, and together with your help, rebuild her into the glorious and feared organisation she once was. It will not be an easy process."

Mindan paused again, not wanting to get to far ahead of his men.

"Before we discuss the future however, I would like to hear your accounts of the past few weeks. A full recounting of what happened, according to your role, how you saw things."

Mindan sat down carefully, slipping his Shuriken away into its pouch and waited for someone to begin.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Canderous awoke to the sounds of a comm stating his release, and his orders to head for the conferance room. He sat up, placed his helmet back on, and walked out the small cell when they unlocked it. He headed straight for the conferance room, only stopping to ask for directions from some soldiers on his way there.

When he finally arrived at the conference room, he stepped in, stopping just a few feet from the door, removed his helmet and nodded toward Mindan, letting him know he had indeed arrived as ordered. Just as he nodded, Mindan let everyone know that the current leader of the Black Dawn had died, and the crusade against force users with him. This troubled Canderous a bit.

Canderous thought to himself....

"Their crusade seems to be over, and that is a shame. But i have nothing to do, so i think i will stay on just a bit. Maybe they will continue to fight the Jedi and Sith, and our fight will remain the same."

Canderous stood back, waiting for Mindan to finish his previous conversation with the Black Dawn operatives, watching, listening, learning.

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Delta watched as Mindan talked and welcomed us operatives home.

Then he heard that Piccolo was dead. This definately surprised him in the fullest. He thought that maybe when the Defiant had blown up that Pic had escaped but I guess not.

At least he died in battle

Mindan asked them to recant what happened and their role in things.

"Well I had just joined this great faction when the battle started. I was then ordered to report to Karuun Kal, I sir, really did not see why we had to attack the Jedi. Did they do something to us? I landed in the Defiant after fighting my way there. My plan was to cause as much damage as possible and to bring down the ship. But as I climed out of my ship I saw that One of our own ships about to ram The Defiant. I quickly Flew out of the hanger away from the explosion but was killed in the process.

I am going to follow your lead Mindan and assist in making the Black Sun the organization it once was."

May the Force be with us in doing so.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Mindan listened to Delta as he recalled his own small part.

"The war against the Jedi was but the first stage in Piccolo's overall plan. The reasons, I feel, do not matter now. We will not be going back down that path again. At least not until we have recovered our full strength.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

The holo of Kal cleared its throat at the request to explain what had happened from his point of view.

"I will try to be blunt here where eveything got messes up. One of the first things was that our fleet was out dated. The next one was the fact that while we out manned the combined units of the force users we were betrayed by one of operitives who was supposed to be an ace in the hole if the harvesters were lost. He betrayed us and even though I tried to stop him and I know did try, but failed. We lost not one, but three harvesters during battle andsh...."

The image flickered and static crossed the air.

"Sorry about that. The mind transciver is still in the testing stage. Anyways there was one big problem. Slicer. I would lead our ships into attack postion and open fire only to have Slicer concsended me. We should not allow him near us, in fact we should make an example out of him. That is my pint of view for now though. I know have holes in the feed, but I shall explain more later."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Perhaps he had always been there, or maybe he had slipped inwhen no one had noticed, no one would know but, Slicer who shortly after leaving his cloning vat donned his armor once more and had promtly left the area, since his armor had been here, he had appered here. He would have to build new lightsabers again however he would worry about such petty things later.

He had however, caught the fact that their leader Picollo had died in battle.

He raised an eyebrow on the fact, something was troubling him, he could remember how he had fallen, yet something had distracted him, yet that something wasn't in his mind, no doubt it would haunt him later, yet that was no matter. He figured he could answer the new leader's question for him.

He had however caught Kal's report and had every intention of meeting up with the man some day and killing him in some random painful way.

He crossed his arms over his chest and continued to observe this little gathering, even though he still had every intention of fitching this place since his dream had been destroyed by thses bumbling baffons.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Landing his shuttle on Dubrillion, Darkholme marched into the newly constructed base and awaited his new orders. Entering a message into the Black Sun computer, Darkholme told Slicer that his body, weapons, and armor were waiting for him in the cargo bay of his shuttle.

A lone ship exited hyperspace over the Black Sun planet. The pilot and his co-pilot alerted the single passenger that they had arrived in system and that he could send down the comm. He moved through the ship towards the comm system and at long last sent down his message.

”œBlack Sun, I am here in what is perceived to be one of your darkest hours. I harbor no ill will towards you, in fact I come with an offer that can help you get back on your feet much quicker then you could alone. Will you allow me onto your planet to discuss this in further, or turn me away?”

Mr_Mortati.jpg

The point is that you can't be too greedy. -Donald Trump

Kal's small ship came out of hyperspace and landed.

Kal walked down the halls with his two droids in behind. Kal noticed Slicer standing outside of the hallway. Kal walked to the doorway and grined at Slicer and spoke loudly and made sure that everyone would hear. The holo gram inside flickered off before he spoke though.

"I am here to give my report now Sir. Well Slicer we should move in, even if your a peice of force using trash."

Kal knew Slicer was stewing inside of that suit of his however Kal simply pointed behind him. His two droids were pointing weapons at them both.

High powered rifles, a rocket launcher, and a flame thrower.

"After you Slicer. After You."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Slicer raised an eyebrow, it would seem he was being threatened by an idiot. He really did not like being threatened by any one, much less an idiot.

I could gut him from head to toe, with out batting an eyelash, and he dares to point weapons at me. Well I take the back, his droids point weapons at me, he isn't man enough to do it himself.

He marked kal and his two droids as targets in his battle computer, before nodding of to the man.

"Fine, see you inside. Kid."

He hooked his hands into he belt and sauntered fully inside of this little gathering. He had every intention of walking out of here with out a scratch, he would prefer it if he didn't end up kiling the shuriken throwing guy, and te kid with the droids, though if he had to he woudl fight his out of here, not with out picking up his other weapons first of course.

Fully clad in the armor that was a second skin to him, he took a place by the wall, yet rather close to a door.

ship

Kal's droids lowered their weapons as he entered the door. The one that was his rep rejoined his counter parts. Kal now took his seat at the table and let out a sigh. He noticed a pack of smokes on his table and grabbed them. One of his droids lit the cig for him as he put it in his mouth and took a drag.

"So you wanted to hear a full report. I have several points I would like to make in this report, but I would rather give it to you in private before we disscuss with the others due to the nature of what I think and noted during the battle."

Jacen leaned back. He took a sip of caf and began.

"A few weeks ago, I was on Nkllon getting a couple of mole miners I thought would come in handy for the coming battle, as they were approved by Piccolo. Upon returning I went to a friend on the base that few know of, who was given the job by Piccolo. He remains here, but I will need to discuss that with you in private Mindan. Anyway, he gave me some equpiment I requested, which would, if attached to a ship or bases communication panel, would reroute all transmissions recieved or outgoing to a ship of the owners choosing for them to hear. After all this I was called to the hangar bay by Piccolo and we took off for Huuran Kal. When we arrived I instructed my droid to take my personal ship, the Lucky Me, back to this base on Artus, fearing it's destruction. Then I took a ship to the Rebel flag ship and rerouted their comms to our Black Dawn flagship. I was discovered and was in the midst of dueling two of the members of Delta Squad when Duo destroyed both ships."

Finishing, Jacne waited for the meeting to continue.

silassig-1.jpg

OOC: Sorry for being away guys...

IC:

The Black Sun operative on duty in the command center frownzed slightly at the way the unidentified craft spoke.

"Unidentified craft. You are being targeted by our defensive weaponry. Landing maybe permitted if more detail can be provided."

Mindan threw a shuriken viciously towards Kal, so that it embedded on one spike in the chair next to his head.

"You're droids are not permitted in here. I asked for you to come, not you and your metal thugs. They are also not permitted in the command center armed. They are to return to either your ship or your quarters. They may return and take up station outside this room if they are unarmed. Do not antagonise Slicer. The Force-pogrom was Piccolo's dream. It is not mine. As long as loyalty to The Black Sun is given, we can use the abilities of a Jedi, or even a Sith. Are we clear on that?"

Mindan's voice rang like steel as he dressed down Kal. Trouble between the men was not tolerable and he knew he had to stamp it out before it tore the organisation apart from the inside out. He looked next to Slicer, though not as hard.

"Slicer. Sit. That is an order. ANd remove your helmet. Gentlemen, this is a meeting of colleagues and I want to make one thign clear."

Mindan looked around the room, and though no-one could see it through his glasses, Mindan's eyes rested on eachof them for a moment.

"The Black SUn is in trouble. We have been dealt a crushing blow and we have to pull it together to regain our former prestige. I dont care of you like each other, though that woul be nice. I dont carre if you hate each other, thgouh thats not what I want. But you will work together, and give each other common courtesy and respect. Or I will space the lot of you. I hope thats clear."

Mindan stopped and sipped from his glass of water.

"Now then, continue with the reports."

Mindan's eyes narrowed as both Kal and Jacen indicated they required a private meeting to discuss options.

I don't like this. There is no trust between these men.

"Slicer, you have not spoken as yet. What do you have to add?"

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

If there was one thing he truly hated, it was removing his helmet. To him his helmet signified many things, it was a sign of power, and respect, an unspoken sentance clearly stating that one was simply not good enough to gaze upon the face of the wearer. If was a like a shield, both phsyically and emotionally it was part of who he was. It was like asking him to slice of his hand, sure he could re-attach it, however why go through the trouble.

He undid the locking mechanism, and with a slow hiss, gently removed the helmet from his face. His stone cold eyes did not match his flawless features, it was the face of innocence with the eys of a cold blooded killer. His gaze did not waver from Mindan as he tucked his helmet under his arm.

He had yet to take a seat, somethign else he rather not go through, one while speaking, and two simply because he was full clad in armor. Perhaps the man with the shuriken, would toss one his way for not obeying his command about sitting, Perhaps not, it would however give Slicer cause to then start dismembering people.

((I must know is this place force shielded or not, I am not sure if I can feel the force while I am in this base or not.))

Feeling the military protocol take over he nearly stood at attention, however, his pride, as well as lack of respect for half of the lot, kept his action in check.

" I have one simply thing to add, there was no unity.

In case many of you were, unaware, while certain people did have power to override my commands, I was directly in charge of every Black Dawn Victory class Star destroyer that had enetered the Harrun Kal system. The orginal plan called for me to have a superior officer, someone who never showe dup to the battle, there by making me the head fleet commander.

Despite this, every one of my orders were undermined, ships were ordered to move with out my clearance, as well as gaps left open in my flanks as conflicting orders were given.

Due to the inablity of operatives to simply go down the chain of command, we lost the fleet, and three force Harversters in that system.

As for a re-encoutment of the past few weeks.

i was on Kashyyk for more than one reason, one however wa sto elimante he force to a point, where only I would have the power to dictate where the force was premitted and howere it was not, simply because as a whole the factions that rely on the force had gained so much power that they simply needed to be abolished. It was remincient of the ancient sith lord Darth Bane, I would think.

Yet I digress a bit, anyway, I was seeking the force harverster as well, as well as for a little training, and to quiet a dream that had been pestering me for quite some time.

I quieted the dream, yet in the process gained a bounty on my head. You guys showed up, destroyed my magnaguards, and attampted to kill me by overwhelming force. i was unable to elimnate the lot of you as I should have, You guys destroyed my ship so I decided to midfy my dream some what in order to better concide with your former leader.

Upon this I was the junior officer of the Black Dawn fleet, anmd ha dthe power to rise to senor authority should my superior officer, not show up in battle, or worse yet, be Killed during combat. Due to the fact that the first attack had been orginally planned for Cardia, I had even drastically changed my apperence as to not be recognizedby my imperial breathern, who might I add are sided with the Sith, who also decided to give me no support when I sent them a gift wrapped Jedi master.

When the game plan was changed suddenly, I was elevated to senor authority over the Black Dawn fleet, simply because my commanding officer wasn't there. I was put directly in charge of the ships by Picollo himself, in the end, none of that matter, because something distracted me and a turbo laser blew apart my bridge. That is all I have to add."

He wanted to put his helmet on, yet now that he had talked, he didn't feel the need to tear off some arms and force them down some throats. Matter of fact, he felt like sitting down, so he did. He placed his helemt in front of him, crossed his arms and waited.

He figure dthat the reason the kid wit the droids wanted to speak in private, because he had something offending to say, which mad ehim fearful of being jumped on. Which was a rightful fear to have, in Slicer's mind when you were an idiot kid.

ship

Kal let out a sigh. While the shrukien came close to his head Kal never flinched. Kal was a little caught off gaurd by it Kal knew it was time for a little more talking. He could tell Mindan was tense and agitated over the small series of events that have taken place over the last few minutes.

Kal used the small nueral implant to signal the droids to return to quaters and await his return. Kal watched as Slicer spoke and refernced Kal's quick acting movements to save the fleet and its men from being destoryed.

The droids left quietly and the room was quiet.

"I'm sorry for requesting a priviate meeting sir. I simply wanted to talk about how the battle might have changed in our favor without insulting the other men and lower morale further. We are low in our sense of pride. However if you want a sense of trust and loyality among us your stating somthing that can not be done."

Kal stood up and craked his neck.

"Slicer here as much as I dislike the guy was in charge, but due to his being hit with more forces than my side of the field I decided to take action. Lord Piccolo left me on the flag ship and I made the choice to take action. I only reacted because Slicer could not respond. It was not his fault he recived more combat than I. He did however fight to end and prove his combat skills."

Kal did not like Slicer, however he did prove he could fight at least to some decent level. Kal wanted to walk out of the room right now, but he knew he needed to voice his next opinion. For the first time in a while any person in the room that knew him he spoke up and raised his voice from his calm and cool tone.

"We also need to knuckle up and suck up the fact that the sun is on bad terms and we need to rebuild. We need to issue out contracts for hits, transports, and even protections to any who ask. I know the Sun has delt more in the shadier parts of the universie, but its time to get all of us back in the game. Our skills had lost an edge and I know thats why we lost a bit. Finally as much as was done we lost because we all sucked and didn't step up. If any man says otherwise and wants to hit me for it fine, but its the truth. We blew and as such we lost. Im sorry, but I need another smoke. I will be in the hall."

Kal walked up and lit up a smoke. He didn't know out it went over inside, but he spoke his mind and didn't care. He would fight any man toe to toe and still won't give a damn.

The fact he did not have a helmet on was bothering him a great deal, though his face did not show it, he did not like displaying himself in such a fashion.

He listened to Kal before watching him stomp off, He would have to say that discipline could use some work in the ranks. Never the less, he had gone over the battle in his head and he knew where the true fault lay.

He had been asked for his version of what had gone on, yet he had not been asked for why he thought they had lost, which was indeed quite simple. Upon the destruction of the Jedi temple, they should have pulled out, that should have been a simply hit in run with a small portion of the fleet, instead of the huge drawn out conflict it turned into.

Sitting up straight he kept eyeing the guy with the shuriken. Mainly because any one who uses an outdated weapon on purpose, choose to do so, and there for must have honed his abilities in such in the hopes that, it would be considered a lost art form and thereby the opponents of today would have no decent defense against it.

Much like the mace, Which in his mind was the galaxy's oldest weapon for killing men, one would think that the fact it was still as good as killing men as it ever had been, that the defense for it would not have been forgotten, that in essence for people to protect themselves they would always be ready, against that basic weapon. Yet only few people like him were ready for that ancient weapon. It was sad, yet it proved his point. If he had a mace, he could bash in the heads, of every man here with out a helmet.

He would have thought himself ready for anything, yet if there was one thing he had learned in these past few weeks, when it came to multiple people against him, he had been on the losing end, first it was Selvaris with that republic commando team, then the Black Sun, then the battle over Harrun Kal.

He needed... training. He would perhaps exile himself for a bit at a later date in order to pursue such training. The problem was, he had felt something odd in the galaxy, his old master had fallen in combat, only to rise anew... and different. It was a disturbance in the force he would investigate later. As for now, he would focus on this Black Sun; as soon as they looked fine enough for him to take an extended training time. He would do so. That could take a while.

Chuckling in his head he continued in his military posture.

ship

OOC: WHen yo say Force shielded, do you mean as in with Ysalamiri?

IC:

Mindan listened to both Kal and Slicer give their own reports and nodded. They were both accurate and insightful men, and whether they knew it or not, they had, between them, pinpointed some of the biggest problems facing the organisation. Mindan could sense the tension and frustration emanating from them without even trying and he knew he was not Force sensitive. Mindan allowed a moment to pass, the tension to subside marginally before he called Kal back in. Waiting for him to resume his seat at the desk, Mindan closed his eyes for a moment, centering his thoughts and allowing himself to remain calm.

"I thank you both for your reports gentlemen. I want to offer my own apology for not being present at the battle. I don't believe I would have affected the outcome of the battle to any great degree, however as the chief Vigo, I should have been there. You have both highlighted what the main problems are with this organisation."

Pausing to breathe, Mina began to address the individual concerns raised by the two men.

"Unfortunately Slicer, i was not privy to the decision to switch the attack from Cardia to Haruun Kal. That was a decision that Piccolo made in isolation. Kal, you are dead on the money. We do need to return to basics, to the roots of what made Black Sun what it was. The Black SUn is at a crossroads. I am not Piccolo. I am Commander of The Black Sun now, yes, however I cannot rebuild this organisation alone. Kal, Slicer, Mandalore, Delta, Jacen, you all have an option now to walk away from The Black Sun with no comebacks, no fear of the Sun coming after you. It will be long and hard work to rebuild this organisation, however the rewards will be great."

Mindan paused again before continuing.

"I propose to raise each of you who stay to the rank of Vigo, equals to one another, but in charge of an area of operation suitable to your particular skills and expertise. I want to rebuild The Black Sun from the ground up. Who will stay?"

Mindan sat, leaving the floor open for the those present to speak their minds.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Slicer began to think it over, To begin with there was the Empire, the organization he thought he was loyal to,, yet he had been forced to fire upon them in combat. It had been a strange and he had to say liberating experience. The Empire, had however abandoned him long before he had decided to go against the Empire however. After all, their Sith allies, had clearly stated they would allow the Jedi to put such a bounty in his head, instead they as well as the Empire gave him no support, no backup, nothing, they just had accepted his gift wrapped Jedi master and left him to fend for himself.

That had been disturbing, espcially since it had been blasted across the holonet, allowing all to see. For all he knew he was already black listed by the Empire anyway. He had even heard reports that the small sect of the EMpire he had founded had been disbanded. After all just because he wasn't in it, didn't mean his armor didn't keep him up to date, as to Achzet's actions andmovements. He always knew where the guy was, at any time,d ay or night, and what he was doing, and on a whim could cause inumerable things to happen to him. Though he was postive Achzet didn't know about that.

Then there was the fact that if he stated he would achieve more power than all of his butt kissing for the Empire had brought him so far. He wieghed it over in his mind. There was this mater that he had planned to go away for a spot of training, in order to elvate himself, yet that could be put on hold for now. He came to his decision.

"I will stay."

ship

Who will stay?

Delta thought it over long and hard. This would be the only cause that his heart longed for was to help Black Sun on its quest for vengence and glory.

"I will stay the course"

He would never go back to the empire and all of its tyrannical things that it did. This would be an interesting journy.

He stood at attention waiting for he meeting to end.

Ca'Aran

Kal after his smoke break and sat down listended to what was ask of him.

After a sigh he gave his answer.

"As much as I have put into to this place I would hate to see it in such a wreack. What a drag. You have my loyality to the Sun."

Jacen smiled. He sipped more caf and watched as Mindan handled the petty arguement. This entire time he had been going over the battle and realized there were many things that could have turned the tide, of course, those would be brought up at a later time.

"I'm in. I haven't spent a year and two months with the Black Sun just to quit because we lost a fight. We practically lost the Jedi Temple fight, and others, this is just a bump in the road, though I do have some reservations about the way you are giving out the Vigo spots((which is in my latest post in the Black Sun agents look here thread)), I am willing to go along. The buisness I needed to ask you about was something that I needed to wait until I was sure that we had everybody onboard. On this base, below our very feet is a man named Dr. Pang. He requested a labrotory as soon as he started working here nearly four years ago. The Black Sun built one and gave him everything required to build almost any peice of technology requested of him. With your keycard, as soon as it's been scanned, if you insert it into the keypad on the turbolift, then select the bottom floor, and give voice, retnial, and finger identification, you will be allowed accsess to the most equist place of information that I have seen in my life. He has built or designed nearly every peice of equipment used since his service. He was one of the people who designed the clone of the Force Harvester, and has created many devices used in blocking and rerouting, one of which I took to the Huuran Kal battle. Piccolo showed this man to me a few months after my first few missions, and I have been using him to give me weapons ever since. Just a heads up to let you know that if you need anything, I will scan your keycard."

silassig-1.jpg

Mindan smiled inside as Slicer, Delta, Kal and Jacen gave their loyalty. Understandably, there were some reservations. This, Mindan saw as a good thing. It meant that they would be able to discuss them now, and that everybody would be fully committed to The Black Sun.

"I am glad to hear you have decided to stay gentleman. I c an understand you're uneasiness Jacen, about my making those of you present Vigo's. However part of the reason for that is that once we finish here, I intend a heavy recruitment to take place. I want to head hunt any good fighters, soldiers, technicians, assassins, thiefs, technical experts, anyone who we can use within the faction. I am open to discussion about that however. There are, based upon seniority and experience, two who I would place in Vigo capacity if it was decided by this group to keep the Vigo rank limited. Everyone else would of course take seniority over those who join from now."

Mindan looked around the room, seeing much potential, much ability in the faces of those present.

"We have taken a beating here. I want to rebuild us. I want to build a new base. One which is secure and not well known, where we can develop and test new weapons, training facilities, R&R facilities and co-ordinate the operations of The Black Sun across the Empire. I want to re-make our mark upon the smuggling markets, re-stamp our authority in the black market and build our forces to a point where we will be able to once again negotiate with respect. Our Citadel on Coruscant has been destroyed, by my own hand, via the self destruct mechanism. It was too ostentatious. I wish to rebuild it, smaller, more secure, more self contained so that it can hold out on its own for extended periods of time. I want to make this planet, Dubrillion, our public face and base. Secure, self reliant, but not with the extensive research and development facilities of our new base. Not with the shipyards which I hope to develop. But I cannot do these things alone. This is why I am tabling my plans before you now, so you know what you are getting yourselves in for, to ensure that we are all moving forward with the same vision."

Mindan stopped. He knew he ran a big risk laying everythgin out before these men, however he knew he could not expect them to trust him, or each other if he did not show trust himself. Steepling his hands in fron of his face, Mindan awaited their responses.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Delta looked at Mindan as he talked about building a new Black Sun base on Corasant and makeing shipyards....this would be an interesting quest but he would do what they wished.

"I will assist you in whatever way possible Mindan wether it be building shipyards or a new base or fighting to the death for a cause that you are dedicated to, that is the mandalorian way sir."

And as the new rank of Vigo this would be very cool.

Ca'Aran

((

And as the new rank of Vigo this would be very cool.

Quotes like this are one of the exact reason's I want to keep the Vigo rank limited. We are not Sith, we may want unlimited power, but we want to stay loyal to a cause, the Black Sun cause. I know that we have a new leader, and I feel that this faction is going to do great things under him, but I think that having everybody equal is going a little too far away from the way Black Sun was originally meant to be.))

Jacen nodded as he listened to Mindan explain his plan. Jacen knew that this was what this group needed, an organized leader who knew what needed to be done, and Mindan was just the guy.

"If I may input. I agree that two bases are needed, and that their uses are perfect, what I don't agree with is your choice of location. The Black Sun Citadel on Coruscant is too saseptible to attack. Having a base on Artus, or another planet where an enemy faction is gives you more safe guards, such as a fleet, a more open area of being in your element, and catching the opponent off guard as they have no way to get close enough to study the base and it's defenses or hidden things inside. Now, if there is some hidden value of having a base on Coruscant I would really like to know what I'm missing."

silassig-1.jpg

OOC: Its up for discussion. If you feel that it would be unwise say so IC.

IC: "Having a base on Coruscant is important. It allows for feeder recruitment from those who are dissatisfied with life. Wether they are university dropouts, or those who are on the run, having a base on Coruscant allows us to pick those people up. The Coruscant base would small and compact, completely secure and able to be self-reliant. The bases both here and upon Artus would more extensive. However, the new base would be the the one whereupon we would push the boundaries with new state of the art R&D facilities."

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Fields of azure magnificence usually hung over the luscious plains of Dubrillion, wisps of alabaster revealing majestic rays of sun through the gaps between their billowy fluff. However, a caliginous veil had fallen over the scene, drenching every detail with an overwhelming gloom. An impermeable darkness firmly gripped the sky just as it also began to plunge its finger into the depths of ocean, stirring about the undulating currents of the inevitable storm. This planet had begun to undergo the metamorphic powers of mourning, for with every end came a beginning.

This is mine...

Sublight engines reverberated within the spec on the horizon. It had just previously fell from the stars of the galaxy into the atmosphere below as a blur, lacking both in shape and figure. If the eye were just able to view it for but a second, they would stand transfixed upon the sable A-wing that graced the skies. Such a sight was quite a rarity, and perhaps one could find the arrival of such an ominous ship as a sign of taint embedding itself within the planet. However, one the other hand, those who basked within the dark images of battle would surely escape such miscomprehension and know that such was the arrival of a warrior.

Inside of this ship, sharpened talons deftly manipulated the modified controls as though such routine procedures had become engrained in his very fiber. An overgrown lizard sat comfortably at the seat of the controls, his hardened scales reflecting their beryl hue upon the coc-pit's reflective canopy. A flight suit didn't adorn his body, yet flowing robes of black were all that found refuge upon his muscular frame. They hung idly, their folds slumped over their master and the seat in which he sat.

A talon silently stretched itself outward, finding one of the many square keys that lay amongst its identical brethren. Such a button activated the communications system of the A-wing, granting the figure a means to convey his intentions accurately. A reptillian voice spewed out words, each sound distinctively Trandoshan... a dialect that the Black Sun had undoubtedly become quite acquainted with...

jpg7zb.jpg

((I have made a statement about it IC, nobody responded.))

"I agree that having a base on Coruscant is a good idea now that you have explained it to me. Picking up the lowlife on Coruscant is the kind of recruites we need. Now, back to buisness..."

As Jacen was making his statement a small beep played across the conference room. Mindan answered it and a metallic voice rang out.

--Comm--

Sirs, we have a former Impeirial orbiting above us requesting permission to land. He claims to want to join the organization. Shall we allow him to land.

Jacen: Yes, allow him to land and escort him to Conference Room 2b, and entertain him. One of us will be with him shortly.

--End Comm--

Jacen continued. "Now, there is another point of buisness that I believe we need to discuss. The promotion to the rank of vigo for all staying with the organization is not really respecting the ways that past leaders have run the faction, and raised it to it's former glory. Handing out the rank of Vigo like party favors is something that really doesn't give us anything to work towards, except the cause. We have nothing to look forward to, nothing to work towards. What do others think?"

silassig-1.jpg

He very suddenly stood up, being over six feet tall he naturally looked down on many people in the galaxy, in this case however, he did not, and instead he simply addressed the entire place as a whole, instead of focusing on a single individual.

I for one am opposed to the two base idea. I think we should break things down in this manner,

We have on secret and highly defended location, upon which Vigos and our leader here can meet in private, to discuss things, as well as coordinate attacks, and if all else fails, serves as a relocation point for the higher ups.

Then I believe each Vigo should find or be given control of a sector, upon which they could build a base in, They could then build that base to what ever specifications they desire, those will also serve as focal points for the higher ups. They will also serve as look out points, perhaps to monitor the going- ons in the galaxy, at safe enough locations. Training of men can be conducted at these places, as well as general operations, and the handing out of orders.

We then use this place and Coursant as feeder areas, in order to gain more, essential personnel, all other personnel could be recruited at the various places the Vigo's reside.

Following this we also set up numerous fronts. There are many battle zones in the galaxy, As well as many people with out the use of a decent ship, we could perhaps weave ourselves in such ways as to ferry, people across the galaxy, we could look for potential in those we ferry from one place to another, especially if we create a chain of transportation systems across the galaxy, to think we could ferry, jedi and Sith hopefuls to the planets of their masters and trainers. We would have there for two things, one, access to base worlds of our enemies, and two possibly steal their candidates for our own purposes, perhaps even set them up with certain benefits so that they could perhaps be more loyal to us then their own cause.

Another good front idea would be the building of more casinos, we would not, only generate a large source of income but, also attracted people not willing to work for the shadier sides of black sun into our employ.

As for ship yards, instead of having them defended by us, we could make a ship yard front, then have that front ally itself, with a military faction or something of that like, thereby gaining protection from, and allowing us to not only build our own ship, but theirs, which would allow for untold knowledge about their ships.

Then we could build another ship yard front and have them ally with the enemy that our first one becomes an ally of, there by always having one ship yard in existence, if the other one is attacked.

We could have a large export base; we could sell to bounty hunters and the like, there by increasing our familiarity with the Bounty Hunters not in our employ.

Also since this Galaxy is in constant war an arms manufacture front is never a bad idea.

Then there are the smuggling, slave exploits, and things of that nature to attend to as a way of filling our pockets. Then again, I am already a millionaire, approaching billionaire thanks to the Black Sun. ( or maybe I am a billionaire, I forget sometimes)

I also believe, though I am loathing saying it; that we need to create our own Force faction, why pit ourselves against those with the force? To demonstrate to you the unreasonably of such a request, I tell you this, give me ten seconds, and I am able to cause a clot to form in your blood stream, when that clot reaches your heart, you will naturally suffer from a heart attack. I have perfected this little technique myself, though it is rather impractical in battle, say I was to get slightly pissed off in here, I could focus myself to such a point that any of you could drop down in the throes of a Heart attack, with out you knowing the reason why. ((Oh yea I got that power mod approved as a variant of force choke.))

That is the power of the force, I could choke you with no hands, I could slam you into a wall with out lifting a finger, I could bring the wall down on top of you with out discharging a weapon, in one on one combat I could rip the weapons from you hands before you could use them, or activate your grenades, while they are still with in your belts. In other words, Fighting a Force user when you yourself do not have access to the force to detect such attacks is impractical, we tried to stripe them of their force powers, and that led us to where we are now."

He noticed a few unwanted stares emanating from such proclamations, He did not know if they perhaps wanted a demonstration, he would be glad to perform such demonstrations on any one who doubted his power, or believed he spoke falsely. Or perhaps they were simply the stares of those who had recognized power, yet were still some what skeptical. Perhaps he should mention that he had developed himself along the lines of toying with others minds. Then again that could cause some one to lash out against him, so he remained silent in that endeavor.

"Therefore I think we should while ferrying, Jedi and Sith hopefuls about, as well as other able bodied citizens, residing in our galaxy, that we also try to build a base of our own off shoot force faction backed entirely by us to do our bidding."

He sighed; to talk a lot wasn't his thing, unless he was trying to mentally unbalance an enemy. Otherwise he really never had, had so much to say.

He did however, still look forward to being granted the rank of a Vigo, if that offer was a true one, and not one meant to simply entice.

"I will point however, that each front will be like a very small base, smaller than mini, then the place that over sees it will be a small base, the places were the Vigo's reside and training commences, is a bigger base, the public bases we have, will be as big if not bigger, and then, the secret place for the higher ups, will be our biggest base of all. The last thing we want to do is centralize ourselves, especially after just pissing of, the empire, the Rebellion, and the Jedi.

We might also consider contact Force users who are not officially allied with the Jedi, or Sith, such as my self, as well as perhaps now that we have a new leader, portray ourselves in a different light.

For one we could create a front meant to help planets rebuild after major battles, like one particular organization is currently doing, then there is always, after being put in a new light, forming alliance with major powers. We want to be a shadow force, not the force. They guys, behind the scenes manipulating everything, not bring out our own army to wipe out the Empire and rebellion and bring forth our own Galactic government.

Instead we want to push for a strong galactic government that would allow us to do our operations in relative safety. Not to say we shouldn't have our own armed forces, as major enforces, but also to defend against major attacks.

As for potential base planets, for vigo's to operate in peaceful environments, instead of in huge metropolitan areas where they would be under more scrutiny, since in my mind, if one was to live in obscure, he draws far few stares than the one who lives in the city. May I suggest such places as Krayiss II, Thule, And Almas. Those are places I am particularly fond of at the moment."

He finally shut himself up after talking so much. Readjusting his helmet to be under his left arm, he raised an eyebrow at pretty much anyone still staring at him.

ship