The Hapes Cluster

Tarrian Skywalker

It started off with some tension at first, almost like putting on something that was just too tight. It alerted Kirlocca to the change, a change he wasn’t really sure he wanted or was ready for. Pain, memories and restrictions were being placed upon him. While he knew what was happening, he didn’t really think that it would feel the way it did. He was being brought back to life. Somehow, he hadn’t expected for anyone to even attempt it, not unless there were desperate times. But wait, I had known the state of the galaxy… why can’t I know that now? It was a question that was beginning to burn within him. He was going from being a part of the living Force, to only being able to feel the Force. He was indeed being brought back to life, but by whom? And why?

His sight blurred for a brief second or two, and then all he could see was white. It was warm, yet cold. Feelings he hadn’t felt in forever. He was having a hard time figuring out what he was feeling again. The light was warm, yes, it was a light and it was warm. The cold feeling was his body. He was cold and wet. No, he wasn’t wet. He was… he wasn’t sure. What was that feeling? Air. He could smell, but he didn’t know what it was that he was smelling. It was all tension, but to a passing note. He willed himself to keep his eyes closed until he could feel the touch in the Force to wake up fully. It was all that he could do. 

Breathe, in and out…. Breathe… Just... breathe. Raven? Did he feel her? Slowly, the Wookiee began to open his eyes. His vision was blurred and could’t see. He tried to move, but couldn’t. Muscle memory was still coming back to him. Things just felt off, except for the Force. I guess it was how I used to be, fully dependent upon the Force. So I must return to that state. Re-closing his eyes, Kirlocca’s own voice began as best as it could. 

<< I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. >>

Kirlocca began to attempt to open his eyes again. His eyesight was still blurred, but nowhere near as much as before. His muscles were weak, but responding to his commands. He could now fully feel within the Force presences he had once felt before. He knew them, yet it was not as they were before. Emotions started to creep in-and they overwhelmed him in the strangest of ways. They didn’t flood back, but they did indeed come back. It was a process that worried him, to have everything that tied him down slowly coming back as his full freedom within the Force was slowly being taken away. And for that, he needed to will himself back into a position to speak clearly, but he wasn't sure if he could yet. So instead he reached out in the Force and connected with those of whom he had felt before. 

... Raven... Tobias...

• Like 2

Everything was moving towards the right direction of him regaining control over his body. The Force was helping beyond what he remembered, yet his own thoughts and memories were fuzzy and not fully connected. Some things he knew, like within the Force the presence of Raven and Tobias. Her voice didn't sound the way he remembered it, yet her touch did. Even as he could feel her touch, her hands on top of his paws, he was willing the Force to help him open his eyes. Yet even before that, he was able to muster words, or rather, a word out to both her and Tobias. 

<< Why? >>

He didn't understand why he was back amongst the living. What was known to him while one with the Force has now departed. Only his prior memories remained, along with some feelings and extremely vague ideas of what had transpired during his time not physically apart of the galaxy. He could only assume that he would get a full debrief on why. As his eyes fully opened, he could see nothing but Raven's eyes, fighting in vain to hold back tears. He turned his paw over to give her hand a squeeze. 

Kirlocca nodded his head, with some weak senses of what was going on around him. He could feel the Force slowly helping him recover, and he was getting stronger as time went on. With a heavy sigh, he turned and looked at the image of Raven, which was becoming less blurred. Her entire face was now clear to him outside of just her eyes. 

<< You don't need to go. Surprisingly the Force is much stronger than what I remembered it... >>

Kirlocca now managed to pull himself to sit upright. He could feel within the Force that Tobias was departing the planet now. He felt Raven more strongly and could feel her uncertainty in the entire situation. Her thoughts felt like a swirling storm of emotions. He didn't need the Force though to tell him what was on her mind. 

<< Don't put yourself through those emotions. I know why, I understand... and I think I would have done the same thing. >>

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca looked at her and then towards the Imperial Knights and then back at her again. He had forgotten that Kyrie had left the Order to setup a more devoted group of followers to Raven and her vision. He was suddenly very concerned that something may have happened to her that she was not present with them at the moment, but he didn't let the idea fill his mind too much. Instead, he shook his head and swung his body to sit on the edge of the table/bed he was upon. 

<< If you have a need to travel, I will travel with you. >>

The Wookiee stood up now, taking a slow moment to make sure his footing was secure and then took a look around. 

<< We may wish to gather some clothes and supplies for myself before we head out though... >>

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca could read Raven, almost as if no time had passed between them and they were as connected as that faithful trip to Carida. She had been worn and hardened during his time with the Force. Because of that, he knew she didn't need to be pressed, so he moved to gather some clothing that was available to him within the room, but quickly decided that he didn't need much. He grabbed a few things, but quickly made it known to Raven that he was ready for her and that they could travel now.