Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

As the Nameless re-entered the atmosphere of Borleais, Silla instinctively stretched out with her feelings...oddly, she was not able to find Xyn--a fact which sent a cold tingle up her spine. But, she would have known if he were...wouldn't she?

"Stay here," she told Speck again once they had landed, unclipping her new saber from her belt and stepping outside...

((Ok, lame post. Ambush me at your leisure, Skykin.))

silla45lf.jpg

Skykin paused briefly in his hunt as a thought came to mind. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the comm he always carried with him. Quickly, he sent out a coded message to his droid on Coruscant. The message was short, simple and to the point. He had to have a way off the planet.

He returned the comm-link to his pocket just as a ship flew in low, no doubt coming in for a landing. Curious, Skykin jogged toward it, his dagger in hand.

As he approached, he slowed his pace, carefull to stay hidden and silent. Whoever was there, he didn't want to alert them to his presence until he was totally sure who they were, although, the presence he was sensing did not feel dark, in fact, quite the opposite. Quickly, he switched weapons, the dagger returning to its sheath and the lightsaber at his belt gripped tightly in his hand.

A Jedi. He recognized the girl as that from the moment she stepped out of the ship. Finally, prey for the hunter. Breathing in deeply, he smiled. Now, maybe he could finally do what he had come here to do.

And then he leapt from the shadows, the crimson lightsaber igniting as he attacked the girl. The blade sliced through the air, on a direct course to the Jedi's chest.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Silla's sharp ears heard a lightsaber ignite, and she felt the wind stir as a body flew toward her. The Sith shouldn't have taken her so much by surprise she thought as she sprang back, side-stepping the crackling of the oncoming blade.

She pressed the stud on the hilt of her own blade, swiftly bringing it up to block her enemy's attack. The blades clashed, locked, and Silla held steady, opening her senses. They seemed about the same height judging from the position of his weapon and the sound of his breath as it reached her ears. But he was stronger--he weighed more, and his muscles were feeding on bloodlust and adrenaline. Silla reached out to the Force, directing the flow of the living energy through her body. She continued to hold the lock, evenly matched now, but knew she couldn't really win in a contest of strength with him. A Sith, too, could use the Force as she was doing.

Shifting her weight suddenly, she spun around him, bringing her white blade down to slash his side as she turned. Her foot darted out, sweeping toward his leg to knock him off balance.

silla45lf.jpg

Skykin staggered out of balance slightly as his momentum carried him further then he thought it would. The girl's own lightsaber ignited as he regained his balance and jumped forward to attack again. Sparks flew as the lightsabers clashed and then locked, him pushing at her and her pushing at him. He was surprised at first as she held him off, despite the fact that he was obviously stronger. But then he realized, she was no doubt using the Force to strengthen herself, as he should be.

As he reached out, connecting himself with the raw power provided by the Force, she shifted, spinning away from his lightsaber and attacking, her lightsaber flashing towards his side. Bright crimson flashed to block the bright ivory blade flying in towards his side. The blades clashed and he rapidly spun her saber away from his body and then flipped his own lightsaber up into a defensive position, but that didn't help protect him from her next attack.

Her leg struck his, knocking him off balance, but not quite to the ground. He caught himself and quickly jumped back up, anger boiling up inside of him. He let it rise, fueling him.

He jumped forward, attacking the Jedi, his lightsaber flashing out quickly, his attack fueled by his rage. Had he been thinking, he would have realized that his attack left him wide open for a counter attack. But he wasn't thinking. He never thought. He did first thought later, and that mentality got him in trouble.

But he didn't care. This Jedi would die.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Silla ducked the oncoming blade and spun under his arm, grabbing him with her free hand and using his momentum to throw him to the ground. As her grandfather had taught her, she kept a firm grip on the wrist of her downed opponent and moved in, giving a hard twist. She could feel him go rigid, and he gave a cry of pain and outrage. She knew she should have kept twisting even as she felt the shoulder start to separate and the bones straining. He would have shown her no mercy.

But...he was not a Jedi.

Releasing the arm, she brought the point of her saber down only a hairsbreath from his throat. "Remember this," she said, squaring her shoulders as she backed away.

silla45lf.jpg

Her return attack had come as a surprise to Skykin. His attack had left him wide open for her to use his momentum against himself. The girl gripped his arm and threw him, the lightsaber in his hand flying into the air and deactivating, somewhere...

His back slammed down hard on the ground, abruptly knocking the breath out of him. Before he could recover or retaliate, he felt her grip on his wrist tighten as she twisted his arm sharply. Muscles strained and bones in his shoulder popped, a cry of pain and outrage slipped out between his gritted teeth. And then, she stopped, much to the boy's surprise.

She released his arm, suddenly, and Skykin looked up to see why. The bright white of her lightsaber shone mere centemeters from his throat. She could kill him now, and he knew it.

His eyes shone bitter with hate as he waited, waited for her to finish him.

"Remember this." She said, and then, much to his surprise, backed away.

With his arm cradled protectively, close to his body, Skykin pushed himself up to a half kneeling, half sitting position. All he wanted was to see her dead, but now, it didn't look like that would happen. She had spared his life, but he had to wonder why. Not that he really cared, her act of mercy had done little but convince him that the Jedi were fools, destined to die and pass from existence and memory.

As slowly rose to his feet, a plan began to form. He could still win, he could still claim the life of this Jedi.

"You spared my life, Jedi." He managed to keep the anger and hate from his voice as he spoke, but he was sure that she had to be able to sense his emotions though the Force. She wouldn't be a very good Jedi if she couldn't. But then, he was known to be most deceptive when he wanted to be.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Silla heard the young Sith struggle to his feet, knew by the sound of his footsteps that he was cradling his arm, making his weight slightly uneven. She nodded to herself expectantly, already sensing the anger, the disdain he felt for the Jedi. For her. But that mattered little. Perhaps, some day, he would remember her act of mercy...

"You spared my life, Jedi," he said, his voice straining with barely concealed contempt, which he might mask but couldn't hide.

She smiled, twirling her blade up into a defensive position, and drew a breath, readying for his next attack. He was a fool, but she expected he wouldn't let this end so easily. He probably had a Master somewhere who would have his head if he did, she realized.

"It won't happen a second time," she said calmly. Not a threat. A simple fact.

silla45lf.jpg

Feeling the vibration alert in her pocket, Alora broke off the kiss,

"Farewell Jedi. Until we meet again."

With that she strode to where she had laid her outer robes. She placed them back on before heading away from him, the crimson robes flying about her as she made her way, silhouetted by the flames of the raging fires to where her ship had landed.

She came across one of the sith appentices as she strode along (Syn)

"I suggest if you don't want to be left behind in this Jedi hell hole you join me in my ship."

She kept going, not even pausing by her ship to see if the apprentice followed, but entering and going straight to the cockpit. She would sense if he joined her within the Astra Mist. Alora's thoughts were jumbled, dwelling upon the Jedi Andon Colos. In a way he reminded her of Tekkan, only Tekkan's power was raw, untrained.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Ara smirked as Raziel and Talon loaded themselves on the dragon's back. "Last I remember, he was dead, too. Meet Nasu-Ryu, as I'm taking to calling him now."

Redirecting the dragon, Ara flew quickly over the landscape, and found Isolder and his new padawan somewhere in the middle. She brought Nasu-Ryu down and jumped off to check on her friend.

"Isolder, are you all right? You look...tired."

((I don't think you've left yet...right?))

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

As Nasu-Ryu forged the way back to their ships, the group riding the dragon passed by the segment of battlefield where Talon and the Dark Lord had previously fought, and a glint of shining metal caught his attention- his fallen secondary lightsaber. Talon stretched out his hand, and having had some of his strength returned to him by Ara, summoned the lightsaber hilt and the rib next to it to his hand. As the dragon bounced up and down along their journey, Talon attached the hilt at the back of his belt with its twin, and slid the rib in between his belt and clothing- securing it for a later time.

Abruptly, however, the two-headed beast stopped, and Talon was nearly flung off. It seemed Ara was checking on Isolder- another injured Jedi...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: I was waiting for my apprentice to post. Hope he hasn't given up.

IC: Isolder had fallen unconscious from the strain of the attack. He stirred at the sound of Ara's voice. Slowly the Blademaster tested his strength.

"I'll be ok. How are the rest of the Jedi forces?"

Isolder steadied himself on his caelestrum. He had many more questions for Ara. Namely about this self-proclaimed god. But this was not the time for it. Suddenly remembering his duties, Isolder looked around for Kai-Jon. This was not a good time for his apprentice to wander off.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Ara sighed and gave a sort of half shrug. "All the ones I've seen are mostly intact, though a bit worse for the wear." She glanced at Talon with a wince. "Some moreso than others."

"Will you be allright to hop on here? I'm trying to gather everyone up."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Without a nod of reassurance or an exchange of words, Syn flung himself in the opposite direction, efficiently trailing the apparent Jedi Master. No hesistation was necessary, this very planet sickened him and it rotted with unfathomable fumes of death, deaths that were wished to be caused by he himself.

"Hm.."

---

Silence. Absolute silence. In every direction existed only darkness. Yet, in the emptiness, Syn sat amongst the Astra Mist. An intangible, sourceless emotion that seemed, somehow, familiar. It was a malicious desire - violent, deadly - the intensity of which he could not begin to control. With each of his unstable breaths it stalked him, advancing on him until it was almost a concrete presence. But, when he turned, there was nothing.

"..Maybe this one can teach me to control, these feelings?"

P3UXctm.gif

Alora sensed the apprentice had come onboard and lifted off, keeping herself away from any entanglements with the other jedi she sensed still on the ground. Leaving the atmosphere, she entered hyperspace co-ordinates for a random jump then hit the lever after giving the apprentice notice to strap in.

((to space thread))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

OOC: Nope haven't given up. Just busy the last couple days (wife had surgury today) Sorry

As Kai-Jon returned to the cave where Isolder was resting he heard voices. "Great," he thought. "As soon as I think it's safe for a little recon..." Starbuck quickly blened into the vegetation and gripping his blaster tight snuck up on the cave.

The first thing that caught his eye was a large dragon much like the one he had observed with the Jedi leader....only this one appeared to have two heads! Then Starbuck listened to the voices closly and recognized one as his Master. "He sounds weak but not distressed." Then he recognized the other voice as she spoke..."That's the one called Ara, the one with the dragon!" With that Starbuck emerged from the brush.

"Sorry I wasn't here when you woke Master. I was trying to get an idea of the lay of the land around here."

May the Force be with you

obi-sig.jpg

It's all Jar Jar's fault!!!!

Ara gave a sort of lopsided smile. "A good idea, but perhaps next time you should inform your master of your whereabouts. It would be very easy to get lost in a place like this, especially with Sith about."

Her gray eyes flashed back to Isolder, her expression more serious. "I think most of the Sith are gone, though, their mission mostly accomplished. I'm thinking we should do one more sweep before we head out to Coruscant. I've heard they finished the Jedi academy there."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

OOC: No problem

IC: Isolder had felt the power returning to his muscles. He could stand under his own power now, and sheathed his caelestrum.

"Kai-Jon and I can help with that. We'll use the shuttle we came in, and you can make a sweep with that dragon of yours."

Isolder reminded himself of the origin of that beast. He'd have to keep an eye on it for Ara's sake.

Do not forget Isolder, only one who delves in the dark side can summon Force lightning.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Ara nodded, but sensed some sort of unease on Isolder's part when he mentioned Nasu-Ryu. "Agreed. Meet back at my ship as soon as you're finished, and comm me if you find anybody, Sith or Jedi." She paused. "And I'd like to talk to you after we reach Coruscant. Don't worry, you're not in trouble." With another short nod and a quick warning to her other passengers, she had Nasu-Ryu lift off again, flying low over the burned terrain of the planet.

Looking over the land, she saw a small figure standing out in the distance. Another warning to the others, and Nasu-Ryu descended down to land next to Andon.

"Andon, are you doing all right? You look...bothered, or something."

((You're still here too, right?))

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Isolder knew Ara had sensed his disquiet. She was a perceptive Jedi, he should have realized there was no way to hide his feelings. Putting the thought aside for later, Isolder spoke to Kai-Jon.

"I think it's best if you pilot the shuttlecraft. I'm feeling better, but it's better to be safe."

Isolder normally would be able to summon his ship remotely, but the shuttle was just a rental. The two had to walk for some time before they reached the ship. They piled into the cockpit.

"Take it into the air when you're ready. Fly the opposite way Ara did, we'll cover more ground that way."

moon3.jpg

Suddenly, Silla felt a new stirring in the Force. Something--something pulling her away from this place. She turned, hurrying back to the ship.

"Speck!" she cried before Darsha could even ask what was going on, "We have to go!"

"Where?" beeped the droid irritably.

"I don't know..."

"Cardia," spoke the voice of the strange man she'd been hearing. "Cardia, Silla. Mhi-ka needs you on Cardia."

silla45lf.jpg

~A COMM erupts and comes out loud and clear in the comm station of the Nameless~

"Hey Darsha It's me Scorp. I am about to do something sucidal and decided I don't feel like dyiong with out an audience. Mind coming to Cardia with ME in order to watch me get Slain.

No Really I am going to need as much help as I can get to rescue my PAdawan from what I understand I am dealing with and imperial base and I am pretty sure the Sith are involved as well. Could be an academy near by. Meet me at Cardia if you decided to help me out."

~Then suddenly the comm ended~

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

[[since I'm in Iran, I have no idea when I'm going to have internet access and when I'm not, so I'm going to post my lightsaber building in two or three posts, and they'll be real fudgey. Deal with it, it was all I could manage. ]]

Build a lightsaber”¦ Xyn thought to himself. How was he to do that here on Borleias? He had no tools at his disposal. Maybe this is why his Master requested it of him now. He had to be resourceful.

In front of the ruined temple, Xyn reached out with the Force. Maybe something would call to him, maybe the Force would guide him to materials for a lightsaber. And something did catch his reach. An underground part of the dojo, still intact. Perhaps it had things he could use for his building of a lightsaber.

Xyn moved forward to the ruins and found a small little hole of an entrance to go into. As he sneaked in, he saw the damage the dojo had taken internally. As he worked his way through the cracked walls and doors, he finally reached the room that called to him through the Force.

He looked around himself and saw what was probably a lightsaber maintenance room, with lots of materials to use, and the perfect place to build his own saber. It was in fairly good condition, all the buckets and tools intact, although a wall had caved in. It didn't seem to be of any problem for Xyn.

As he started to look around, materials caught his eyes in which he used to come to an understanding of how to build a lightsaber.

The first thing Xyn looked at was a bucket of what seemed to be replacement tubes for lightsabers, in all sorts of shapes. He found the most sleek one in the bucket and placed it on the workbench in the room. He also found the wiring necessary for the saber and placed it next to the tubing. Some gold lining was also available to him, and it would suit him well.

This would all be the casing of the saber, he'd deal with the rest, such as the crystals he'd need, later.

The sleek tube was not exactly the shape he had been hoping for, so he turned on the burner in the room and used the Force, his hands, and fire to shape the tube into a sleek, smooth shape.

Next was the gold lining, and again, using the burner, his hands, and the Force, he shaped it to his liking, and placed it on the saber. Taking a drill, he made a hole where the activation button would be. All these figures in place, he found a green button to use as his activation button, and placed it in his pocket for when the wiring was in place.

The wiring would be the hard part, to figure out how it would be positioned, where the crystals would go, but first he needed his crystals. The focus crystal, and the secondary crystal.

goldensigcontestaward.gif

[[Another very fudgey post...]]

The secondary crystal. It would be easy to find in this very room. And he was right. There was a small bag to one corner, a red color, tied with gold string. It was large, as if four large stones could be inside. And there were four crystals inside.

Small crystals, and Xyn picked up the plain white one to use as his secondary. Perfect. He was almost done with the saber. With the next three crystals, he would form his primary focus crystal.

Xyn found a hammer and two small metal blocks that he would use to hold the crystals on ends. Using the Force to strengthen his arms and his aim, he smashed down on the first crystal, a blue one, and it shattered into several pieces. He did the same to the next two crystals, another blue and a green. With these several shattered pieces in his hand, he squeezed them tight and turned on the burner to its full setting.

And thrust his hand straight into the flames.

He didn't shout, he didn't cry, he ignored all the pain and let himself fill the crystal using the Force. It became an essence of him, and as his hand burned, and as the small crystal pieces molded into each other, he kept his burned hand there, and as his skin started to peel off, he didn't recoil.

Using his anger, his hatred, and even his affection, he stuffed it all into the now one crystal. His skin no longer existed, it was burnt into ashes, and all that remained was his bone, which started to burn as well. He kept his hand in there, and the strong flames molded the crystals still. With his hatred, his anger, and the Force, the crystal turned a bright red color within his palm.

Xyn's focus crystal was formed, out of his own skin, blood, and emotions. As he turned the burner off, and let go of the crystal with his destructed left hand (as to not damage his right hand, which was his main one) the crystal dropped to the floor with a thud.

Now to place the crystals and the wiring in the saber, and complete his task.

How to put the wiring in was the question to Xyn, with no Master to help him and no schematic. But this was a saber building room, there had to be a schematic, besides the one inside the destroyed terminal that was in the wall. He searched around the entire room, under and over, left and right, and finally found it, a schematic for a lightsaber, as well as instructions on how to place the wiring.

The wiring was in, the button was in, and most importantly, the crystals were in.

It was complete.

With the hilt in his hand, Xyn stood up and readied himself for his own product to ignite itself with the press of a button. And so he pressed the green button.

His hatred, anger, and Xyn himself ignited in a red form. His finished lightsaber.

Master, my task is done”¦

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Isolder decided now was the time to give Kai-Jon some instruction. Ara would let them now when the search was to cease, and he did not want this excursion to be a complete waste. He'd spent half of it unconscious after all.

"Kai-Jon, tell me what you know of the Force. You must have some knowledge if you knew you had the skill to seek out and train among the Jedi."

moon3.jpg

OOC: Since there's no response from Andon (why I don't know), I'm going to have us head out if there's no objection?

IC:

Ara lifted back off and talked over her shoulder to the other passengers.

"We're going to head to Coruscant. The Jedi Academy has been built, and I think that would be the best place for you to get some medical assistance, Talon." She pulled out her comm and called up Isolder.

"Isolder, I think there's nothing much left here. I'm going to head back to Coruscant and see the new Academy that was built. I suggest you come as well." She tucked the comm back in her pocket and brought Nasu-Ryu to her ship. Dismounting, she turned back to Raziel and Talon.

"I don't know if you brought your own ship, Talon. If that's the case, I can bring you there. If not, you're free to ride with Rizzy and myself."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

OOC: Whoops. I kinda forgot I was still here. Sorry, Ara. I'll just pretend I got on the dragon with you.

---

As Ara spoke to him, the Jedi Knight turned his head to look at her, his hazel eyes distant as his mind reflected on events elsewhere.

"It's hard to explain...it's just...something more than nothing."

He frowned quickly as a small smile crossed his face as he realized just how vague his response was to her. Never to the point, always trying to stay one step ahead but in reality always taking one step behind. There's something to be said for simplicity, but it lacks finesse...

"Sorry for my vagueness, the fight here has been tiring to say the least. Do you think you could give me a lift back to my ship?"

The ride on the back of the massive dragon Nasu-Ryu was swift, the sheer speed a creature of that size was acheiving was awe-inspiring to say the least. After a few short minutes the dragon was upon the landing spot of Talon and Andon's ships, Nasu-Ryu landing softly to allow the pair to touch solid ground once more.

"Thanks for the lift, Master Kaipi. I'll see you at the Academy..."

Turning on his heel Andon Colos quickly walked up the lowered landing ramp, the mechanical device raising itself as soon as he was seated in the cockpit. Firing up the engines, the Renegade II briskly took off and pierced the lower atmosphere as the Jedi activated his NavComp. With the destination set the ship disappeared into hypserspace. Destination: the Jedi Academy.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png