Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

An evil transmission comes in from HELL directed at Rocketblaze. The words that would be spoken came from a most evil voice, from the voice of a long living sorceror whose power derived from Ar-Pharazon's evil magic, working his up the ranks, gaining favor in the eyes of the Dark One.

"Rocketblaze, your Master Ar-Pharazon has summoned you to his court on Königreich des Teufels. at the Sith Academy."

MOPUTH.png.8384403141004c3701f23e882b04716f.png

Is there anyone in this rout with authority to treat with me?

Truth slowly moved his hand in the direction of the sword, pulling it up into his hands with the Force. He started to circle Tash, watching him as he stood there. Tash didn't have a weapon, which could be good, or could be bad.

Truth dove, but Tash was already ahead of him, side-stepping out of the way. Truth slid to the ground, his two arms extended in front of him.

'Alright, different approach.'

Truth got up by pushing off his hands, he went back to face Tash. Tash was still in the same position, as though he was frozen, but he was not, only reading Truth's mind.

With that, Truth rolled beside Tash's leg, bringing his sword up with ever increasing speed into Tash's left thigh. The blade hit, as a nice slit spread across the northen thigh area.

'Bang, bang, bang.'

4bc1aff6.jpg

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Rocketblaze left a message to be played throuout the compound. His holocron image was recorded as saying:

"It seems that Ar-Pharazon is reborn and has summoned me. He knows not of what I am now, but he will soon enough. I leave now for the Sith Academy, his current location. If you need anything, call me there or see Garet. I will keep in contact and report back as swiftly as possible."

With that he left, fully stocked in the Blazetail.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

A sinister chuckle was the only answer that Tash had for Truth's attempted attack. Using the Force, Tash pushes Truth in the small of his back, sending him into, and then through, Tash.

"It's not that easy."

When Truth was facedown on the floor from his first lunge, Tash had fallen into the Force, using it to shield himself from Truth. In his place, he had left a faint "shadow," that any Force user with experience would have been able to recognize it for what it was.

Releasing himself from the Force, Tash materializes, a good ten feet behind Truth's previous position. Drawing upon his powers, Tash stretches out a hand, lifting Truth off of the ground and slamming him into a nearby wall. As his hand curls into a fist, he holds Truth in a spread eagle position, with his feet next to the ceiling. The katana falls out of his unresponsive hand, and lands point first in the floor with a thunk.

"You must think at least a couple of moves ahead, and try to anticipate what your opponent will do. You can usually use the Force to help you."

Striding over to the quivering sword, Tash grasps the handle and pulls it out of the floor. Taking time to check the point for any nicks, he eventually remembers that Truth is hanging upside-down above his head.

Taking a few backward steps, Tash looks up into Truth's enraged face.

"Good, you're angry. Now you must learn to use your anger effectively. Before, you just used brute force. Now, you must channel it, control it."

Opening his right hand, Tash allows Truth to fall back down to the ground, where he didn't land very gracefully on his head. As he struggles to get upright and oriented, Tash whips the katana at him. Truth freezes as the cold metal whistles past his ear, and embeds itself in the wall. Truth goes to charge at Tash again, but finds himself unable to move more than a foot. Looking at the katana, he notices that it had gone through his shirt, mere millimeters from piercing his shoulder.

"Now, try again."

tashkri.jpg

'Stupid swords.'

He pulled the sword out of the wall with his right hand, the one not pinned against the wall. He looked to the rip in his robe, brand new too. He moved quickly, running with the sword vertical at his waist. He took a quick chop, but Tash already pushed the attack and him to the floor.

'Cheater.'

He now moved with anger, triggering his thoughts and attacks on Tash. He moved, listening to the Force, as it told him what to do. As Tash stood, Truth brought the sword down, near his waist. As Tash had anticipated this, Truth was already one step ahead of him, using the Force against his body, pushing him to the ground. He brought the sword down onto his body, but Tash quickly rolled out of the way.

'Stop moving.'

Truth did a quick, but successful Force push into Tash's stomach, knocking him again to the ground. He moved the sword high, and then swung down onto Tash's mid-section.

Edited by Guest

4bc1aff6.jpg

Pitiful.

As the blade whistles through the air, Tash simply smirks at Truth. Focusing, he uses the Force to smash the sword near the hilt. With a clang, the sword ricochets backwards, over Truth's head. Pivoting on his knee, Tash spun around, slamming the back of his heel into Truth's ankle.

As Truth follows the path of the sword, Truth stands up, taking enjoyment out of watching Truth's head slam off of the floor.

"You won't be able to touch me with that sword so long as I am your superior in the Force. I can counter your every move."

As Truth painfully makes it back onto his feet, Tash sends the sword back into the closet with a thought.

"Now, what have you learned from this?"

Edited by Guest
tashkri.jpg

Moric's gaze shifted from his master to the forge. He always thought that crystals were supposed to be found on the planet Ilum. As a matter of fact, Moric would have rather gone to Ilum to finish his lightsaber. He remembered it was something the Jedi always did. They rarely made their own crystals. He was hopping he could use the Jedi's own techniques against them. Besides, all synthetic crystals produced red blades. Moric wanted silver...

"I was wondering master, could we go to Ilum to find a crystal? I don't think I want a red lightsaber."

moric.jpg

"You don't want a red lightsaber?"

Garet was glaring at Moric as he said this. A red lightsaber was good enough for him, it should be good enough for Moric. But it was Moric's decision. Ilum was not that far away. Garet felt he could skip out for a few days. Tashkri could handle things here.

I hope Rocketblaze doesn't think I'm skipping out on my responsibilities.

He left a note with J, telling his Master where he would be. Before speaking to Moric,

"Very well. Meet me on Ilum. Let's try to make this fast."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze returned and entered his suite. He was satisfied in meeting up with Ar-Pharazon again, but was sure that they would not be like they used to. Rocketblaze had taken a different path in the Darkside, one more balanced and productive. Yet without those like the Sith Order, there would be no real balance. Many things were still unknown, but one thing was apparent. Rocketblaze needed to go work his body. He hit the training rooms.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"That perhaps I should listen to you when performing my exercises. Also, I should prepare, and sense attacks via the Force before I get hit by them."

Truth rubbed his head, that fall to the floor did hurt.

"What's next on the agenda, Master?"

4bc1aff6.jpg

Tash nodded, Truth had at least learned something from this exercise.

"That was to also teach you about picking your fights. If you are going to fight, make sure you win. Your anger, your emotions, they will fuel your power to great levels, but you must still never underestimate your opponent."

Scratching his chin, Tash ponders what to do next.

"We'd probably better get you started on how to use the Force. What has Rocketblaze taught you so far?"

tashkri.jpg

The Exphere emerged from hyperspace and flew towards the planet it was now facing.

Moric didn't waste much time asking for permission to land. He had to get a new leg.

The young serpent apprentice landed his ship and sent a comm to all that would listen.

"This is serpent appretice Moric Thian, was wounded during battle on Ilum. I killed two Jedi but I lost my leg. I am requesting assistance. I cannot move very far at this present time."

moric.jpg

The Gamit Gun emerged from hyperspace, following Moric to the surface. He landed beside Moric's ship. The Serpent Lord could sense his apprentice fading as he pulled the hatch open. Working quickly but calmly Garet lifted the unconcious Moric from the cockpit, and carried him back to the Serpent base. He plunged the warrior into a bacta tank, and made his way to his forge.

I know exactly what needs to be done. This will give me some practice.

Garet was excited to have a reason to use his alchemist abilities once again. The Doshan had decided to make a synthetic leg for Moric. He told himself it was strictly a chance to excercise his power, but deep down he felt Moric deserved a reward, even if he'd disobeyed the Serpent Lord. Garet gathered the necessary metal, and worked shaping and forging it into the proper form. Replicating the flexibility of a human leg was the most difficult part, and for that he needed a little help. Garet sketched the transmutations circle carefully, summoning the power his Master had granted him. He felt the energy flow into the metallic leg, finishing its construction.

Garet made his way to the bacta tank Moric was in. He temporarily shut it down, draining the bacta. The Doshan fitted the leg to Moric's healing stump, and sketched a small transmutation circle on to the point were the flesh and metal met. He infused it with his alchemist powers creating a stronger bond than anything medical science could come up with. Satisfied, Garet filled the tank again and awaited his apprentice's healing to finish. There was one last thing they needed to discuss . . .

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Moric's eyes began to slowly drift open as he regained conciousness. He was floating in a bacta tank and his pain seemed to be gone.

Through the glass, he could see Garet waiting for him. After letting the surrounding medical droids know that he was ready to get out, Moric finally made his way out of the bacta tank.

After sliding on some fresh new clothes, the serpent apprentice took a seat across from his master. He couldn't help but notice that he had a metal leg now. The sensation felt a little strange at first, but he was sure he would get used to it in time.

moric.jpg

Rocketblaze knew that things were off. Not just because he had a knack for knowing things, but Moric's comm had come through to him as well. Moving with intent, he felt for Garet. Moric was developing his own signature in the Force, but Garet's stood out to him far more. The Master arrived to find Moric with a new, unnatural leg and assumed that it had been created by Garet. The Doshan stood by.

"What happened?"

Oddly, there was no anger in his voice. Rocketblaze was as calm as could be and seemed to be honestly curious as to what events had transpired. This simple trip definately did not work out as planned. He sat and awaited a reply from either Serpent.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet spoke,

"I allowed Moric to get out of my sight. He attacked two Jedi, and killed them single handedly. I accept full responsibility, it was my duty to keep an eye on him."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Moric looked down at his legs after being addressed by RB. His new metal leg still felt a little funny.

"Well, after I finished making my lightsaber, I wanted a true test of my abilities. I wanted to know if I was ready to wield the weapon I had created. I felt the presence of three Jedi near the area, two weren't all that powerful, but one was probably near the same a master Garet. I made an effort to steer clear of that one."

The serpent apprentice kept his eyes down, it was like he was too afraid to look up.

"I took off towards the group of Jedi ignoring my master's words. I guess my sense of blood lust out-weighted my common sense. It is a mistake I will not make again. "

"Anyway, i fought one Jedi and killed him quite easily. He wasn't much of a challenge. But the second almost killed me, I find myself lucky to have won. He destroyed my newly created lightsaber, so I took his after I killed him. It is the same color as mine and the hilt looks a bit similar, so I thought I should just use it as my own."

"I felt the death of my master through the Force and also the death of the stronger Jedi. I'm not sure what happened during their fight, I guess they killed each other. Once I knew Garet was dead, I inched my way onto the ship with only one leg and made my way here."

moric.jpg

Rocketblaze was a bit irritated, but overall he deemed it acceptable.

"It was rough, but it works. You lived... My only advice to you at this point is to work on focusing your control. You have done well, Moric, and are now recognized as a Sith Lord. You may leave this place and integrate yourself with the Sith Order, or you may stay on with us as a Serpent Lord."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze smirked. That was a cute thought.

"Just remember this: It isn't about the numbers, it's about what the numbers can do. You are now a Serpent Lord. Do not take it lightly."

The Master Serpent got up and began to leave. He called out before walking through the door.

"Garet, we must talk."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet rose, and followed Rocketblaze out of the room. He hurried to catch up to his Master's quick strides.

"I am here Master."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Rocketblaze was contemplating the advancement of the Serpents. It seemed unworthy to call some 'Lord' while some deserved a higher recognition.

"Relax, we're in downtime. I've been thinking about titles lately. Titles always seem to convey the respect you should have for a person due to their implication of power. So I figure we should add a new one... one in the vein of 'Dark Lord of the Sith'."

He could see the curiosity in Garet, but not much interest. Rocketblaze knew that Garet was never one for politics and titles, but he figured that his old friend would like what he had to say next.

"I shall go by the title 'Archserpent' in order to free up the commonly used 'Master' title. For now, you will be the only Serpent Master in the Serpent Order. Tashkri is close, but needs to finish training Truth first."

The newly deemed Archserpent stopped and smiled at Garet.

"You make me proud to live by your side, my friend. I hope that this minor token can express at least some of that feeling."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

As I hope this token will express my gratitude for your continued loyalty, young Archserpent.

:: The Chaos God Tzeentch appeared before his followers, though each one saw him in a different form. Some saw a ball of shifting light, some a serpent, some a magister in iridescent robes. Armor bearing a serpent motif manifested before Rocketblaze.::

I trust you have a great many questions young Archserpent, I will answer them if you voice them now.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Garet was definitely pleased at thought of being called a Master of anything There was much he valued over titles and prestige, but it was nice to be recognized once in a while, especially by someone he admired as much as Rocketblaze. Getting a higher rank than Tashkri didn't hurt either.

Rocketblaze is the only person in this galaxy I have any respect for, the only person I would consider a friend. I owe him much more than I could ever repay, so I need no proof of my value to him. Nonetheless I will carry the title with gratitude and pride.

It was difficult for him to articulate such feelings, but he knew Rocketblaze would get his message. He was about to speak when an odd creature in robes replied to his Master's last statement. Garet moved to step in front of the Archserpent, his hand on the hilt of his sword. But Rocketblaze stayed the movement of the Serpent Master. Reluctantly Garet stopped his advance.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

The newly appointed Serpent Lord stood at a distance while RB and Garet spoke in private. As he waited for them to finish speaking a figure appeared out of no where. Moric practically fell over out of surprise.

Out of sear curiousity, the Sith Lord inched his way closer to try and find out what what was going on. He stopped a few feet away from RB, trying to draw as little amount of attention to himself as possible.

moric.jpg

((sanctioned by Truth))

When Truth's head had hit the floor, it did more than just disorient him. The blow made his brain start to hemorrage. As Truth tries to answer Tash's query, he suddenly slumps to the ground, dead.

"Damn."

Tash didn't bother to check for a pulse, as he could tell through the Force that Truth was already dead. Summoning a droid to dispose of the body, Tash went to report to Rocketblaze. After discerning Rocketblaze's location through the Force, Tash made his way to the Serpent Master. Entering the room, Tash stops short at the apparition that was in the middle of the room.

tashkri.jpg

The Archserpent was wary of Tzeentch and always had been. Knowing that the other Serpents were drawing near, he could also feel the absence of Truth. A pity. However, more pressing matters were at hand.

"I want to know what you are. What is your ultimate plan? And most importantly, what part do I and my Serpents play in your scenario?"

It was good to finally make true contact with Tzeentch. Rocketblaze was eager for answers to these pressing questions.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet