The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

OOC: Matthew, The Eternal Viligiance is a ship, not a building. Just letting you know. Ok, O.K., im trying the Notepad here, Thanks for the info.

Scorpio remembered hearing of a Hutt on Tatooine, and of Luke Skywalker who defeated his father, Darth Vader, not so long ago. How Luke had defeated the Hutt was told throughout the planet. But Norm and Orsi both sounded as if they had met one in real life. Scorpio wondered if he would ever come across one.

As Scorpio followed Norm to the Training Area, Scorpio wondered, "Am I going to have to fight Norm or Orsi? Is this my first lesson of Dueling or even my first lesson of The Force"?

As Scorpio stood there in the Training Area, his hand on his Samurai 3000 Katana, he was waiting for someone to attack, not knowing who would, but yet he knew this was a test.

Then Norm replied that he would do his best not to bore us for long, Scorpio knew then that his first lesson was here. "Watch them, watch me", Scorpio said under his breath.

OOC: How's that?

Orsi followed Norm and Scorpio to what he recognized as a dueling room. This worried Orsi for a number of reasons: his knives did not have vibro-motors, he didn't want to get killed or hurt, and worst of all it was a clean fighting arena. There was no dust to blind someone, no small stones to throw, and no cumbersome metal object with which to bash someone over the head. ”œSo, eh”¦ what exactly kind of ”˜training' is this?”

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Remember these principles my child

And you shall never be led astray.

The Static Angel dropped out of hyperspace above the watery planet. The Ace pilot wasted no time in descending as his ship transmitted his codes to the ”˜base.' It had been a long time since he had heard from any of his former padawans and he thought it time to test the waters and see if he was ready to take on another. He trusted the force would draw him towards one of the hopefuls if it was meant to be, but if it was not then he would finish construction on his newest lightsaber.

His ship docked with The Eternal Vigilance and he went through the procedure of shutting the various systems down. His ship was due for a few modifications, or at least some basic maintenance. He moved through the center in quiet contemplation. He could feel the presence of a few young students of the force and one with a bit more experience so he decided to move towards them. His hair was short and jet black, his eyes carried a wisdom and understanding beyond his years, but his clothes were far from the normal Jedi attire.

His pants were a dark, forest green and baggy. Not for style, but in case he was drawn into combat they would keep any wounds from being tossed about to a minimum save for the most gruesome of hits. He wore a simple loose fitting white shirt and did not have any weapons on his person. His lightsaber had been destroyed along with his life over Cardia and he was still in the process of tinkering with his new one. The thought of his actions over Cardia brought up a welling of guilt that he struggled to suppress. This was not the time to deal with such things after all.

He stood in the doorway watching the Trio, taking in the words of the last one. He couldn't help but grin a bit at the comment, he would soon learn otherwise though so it did not worry Lotus that the figure thought that way. At least, not at this point, as it was when one heard a Jedi knight saying such things that it would make him worry.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Chow was pissed that there wasn't any thing to do. He started kicking the wall. It made some other younglings laugh. Then a jedi told him to stop, Chow told him there wasn't any other thing to do. It just sounded like an angry growl to the jedi, who told him to go sit down on the cold hard floor untill he started youngling training. The sight of a scolded teen wookiee made the younglings that were laughing laugh harder.

As he sat there he saw a door. He got up, ignoring what the jedi knight had told him to do. As he went through the door he saw a Delta-7 Aethersprite starfighter. He couldn't believe it, and no one was around to spoil his fun. He went right through the door play in it, having been bored stiff for several hours. He liked flying, there wasn't anything he liked better.

Edited by Guest
WookieeWarrior-11.jpg

Jedi Adept vaguely of one of the Jedi Masters on the Council, Armiena Draygo. She was possibly one of the most aggressive Jedi when provoked into a fight--he'd heard that she believed that only animalistic brutality was the only stance worthy of an intense duel. "I've once heard that the only good strategy in a fight is to fight dirty... to rig it in any way possible before actually drawing a blade."

Countless philosophers in the galaxy had said something to that effect in their works, proclaiming that the ultimate victory was to smother an attack before it was even conceived.

"I can sense that you're just itching to practice your swordsmanship, but you should keep in mind that violence should always be a last resort. This is not just a Jedi philosophy, but warrior-philosophers all over the galaxy have agreed that winning a battle is a lesser victory. In the case that it is necessary to take such action, you'd best remember the foundation of Jedi ethics, our Code." Pacing thoughtfully across the matted floor, the Jedi Adept recited the formal words, clearly from memory.

"There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no Death; there is the Force.

"Before I allow you to pummel on each other and practice your technique, I want to know if you have any questions."

In the hangar, the Wookiee's fascination with one of the Order's refurbished Delta-7 Aethersprites had not gone unnoticed. Aside from the R4 unit that was permanently merged with the fuselage of the starfighter, one of the maintenance crew was watching over his work with bloodshot brown eyes, the consequence of working in oily fumes for too long.

"Oy, mate." A friendly, male voice called out. Judging from the Corellian's tone, he might have been been inviting an old acquaintence for a drink or five. "Taken a likin' to the Delta-7, have ya? Beaut' ship, ain't she?"

Burdened by the weight of an impressive array of mechanical equipment, the stocky man trudged up to the Wookiee. "Great legs, you'd be hard pressed to find a faster ship without tearing 'alf 'er hull apart." He allowed the tips of his fingers to fondly stroke the edge of its arrowhead hull.

drayyy.png

Scorpio could see that Norm was upset with him and Orsi's first reaction to grab their blades, but Scorpio only did it out of natural reaction.

But Scorpio was upset with himself also, because he knew to fight like a animal is to die like one, he knew that his reaction was out of himself wanting to prove himself ready." Sorry Norm" Scorpio said as he dropped his hand away from his blade.

Scorpio thought back to what his mother had told him years ago, "Never lose your cool in battle, make the opponent get angry, but not yourself, anger leaves you vulnerable to an attack".

Scorpio repeated over and over the Jedi's code in his mind.

There is no emotion, There is peace....

There is no ignorance, There is Knowledge...

There is no passion, There is serenity...

There is no chaos, There is Harmony...

There is no Death, There is the Force...

"No questions for me, I am ready for whatever you teach me Norm, Scorpio said with a grin on his face. Scorpio was ready to take his first step to becoming a Jedi, Scorpio knew, he was home, at last.

Orsi thought about the words of the Adept, but at first thought that it was just a bunch of hogwash. Especially the part about peace, harmony, and death considering he was being asked to fight someone to try and exemplify these principals. Honor”¦ honor is the blade of mercy. Let me test this one's honor. Orsi thought to himself.

”œI have a question Mister Hassan: Isn't frivolous combat simply giving into your instinct? I do not wish this man any harm, especially when he has a longer blade! Seriously though”¦ I've been in too many fights in my life. I refuse to be in another that is not necessary,”

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Chow turned to face the man, embarressed someone found him playing pretend. He asked if he could fly it, then tuned back mumbbleing, "He can't understand me, no one can. It was a dumb idea any ways, he wouldn't let a wookiee he didn't know fly one of his ships!"

The words dumb idea made him remember his friend Ell. She and him hung out all the time, since they met when they were 2. They could only climb back then, but they were always together and always in trouble because of the dumb ideas she had. She would think them up and he would do them. He had just found out that she liked him, she liked that he liked flying most of all. She thought it was cool, so did most of the other wookiee girls. That made him smile. He wished they could hang out a little more.

He had left with the Rebels to get off Kushyyyk. He then got a ride to here Manaan. If he had a ship he would of flyed here, skipping the Alliance altogether.

The oiled man was trying to figure out what he had said. Chow just sat there in the cockpit of the Delta 7 criss-crossed. It was amussing to see the man to try to figure out what the primative sounds of Shyriiwook. Chow smiled and giggled as the man asked if he was close over and over, just to get a bark, no.[/code]

WookieeWarrior-11.jpg

"This is training, not frivolous fighting. The goal of a sparring match isn't to physically harm your opponent, but to force him into a situation where he has to take action to avoid injury." Of course, accidents sometimes happened while sparring, sometimes--though very rarely--with serious injury, but they were generally valuable learning experiences if both contestants gave their full efforts. However, because Scorpio and Orsi were so new to the Jedi Order, precautions were available to avoid such incidents.

"Because you two have only just met each other and have only barely begun the most basic training, your weapons will be only bamboo poles." Jerking his brown-haired head to the side, a triad of poles answered Norm Hassan's call and zoomed towards the hands of the three Jedi. Although they were humble weapons, they were light, relatively harmless, and one of the easiest ways to simulate a lightsaber's unique handling characteristics.

"You're obviously comfortable with melee weapons, so I will only observe this match and help refine your basic technique." After taking a cautious steps back, Norm Hassan offered them a low nod.

"Actually, guv'ner, I understand Shyriiwook jus' fine. I can even speak some." The mechanic replied with a big grin, speaking his last words in halting, throat-rasping, but perfectly understandable Shyriiwook. It hurt his throat to speak the Wookiee's language, but he was fairly fluent in it and had absolutely no trouble understanding him.

"This Delta is due for maintenance, so ya can't fly 'er just yet. Still, if you know yer way 'round with a 'spanner, I can always do with a bit of help." On the Corellian's way around to the fighter's sublight engines, he tossed his bag of tools onto its fuselage, a plain invitation to join him.

drayyy.png

How in the”¦ ? Orsi thought to himself as the bamboo poles lifted off of the ground. He took one gently, unsure what made it lift. Orsi gently swung the pole, trying to test its heft. The bamboo was light but sturdy so he knew that at worst he would have a few bruised bones.

Orsi held the pole at one end, emulating a sword grip. He had the pole close to him in a defensive posture, his eyes staring at the pole that Scorpio held. Orsi's body was tensed, ready to react to whatever move that Scorpio made. This is going to be a memorable first day.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

IC:Scorpio grabbed that Bamboo pole that Norm had sent their way, he examined it, and concluded that the poles were up to standard since Scorpio had been trained with one when he was younger. Scorpio stood in a defensive stance, waiting for Orsi to attack.

After realizing Orsi wasnt going to attack, Scorpio brought it upon himself to make the first move. Scorpio attacked Orsi with a side swhipe knocking Orsi to the floor, Scorpio helped Orsi up, took 3 steps back, waiting for Orsi to get back in his stance.

After Orsi was in his stance, Scorpio charged Orsi and planted both his feet on Orsi's chest and back flipping catching Orsi's chin, causing Orsi to fly backwards, and knocking Scorpio backwards onto his feet.

Again Scorpio helped Orsi back up and Scorpio stepped back and got in his stance waiting for Orsi to attack him.

OOC:I hope i got this dueling right, if not, O.K., let me know, so i wont do it again.

Chow took the tools, peering into the bag to see what tools he had to work with. There was enough.

He grabbed the side of the cockpit, bent down on th seat and leaped a good ten feet in the air. It felt good, just like flying. The grease monkey was amazed by it.

Chow went right to work on changing the fluids, cleaning the filters and the like. The Corellian just watched over what he did.

WookieeWarrior-11.jpg

OOC: I'm just following his lead.

IC:Orsi got up, his anger coursing through his veins. I've been in combat before, I should have at least been able to stop one of his attacks!

Orsi rushed at Scorpio, remembering his parent's teachings about morality. Duty subdues instinct. Their bamboo poles clashed over them, Orsi throwing his strength into it. Truth tempers fanaticism. Orsi pushed bodily into Scorpio, throwing his right knee into the man's groin. Reason exposes deception. Scorpio was doubled over from the pain, so Orsi punched the back of his head. Scorpio went down. Grace repels darkness Orsi stepped back from Scorpio, then kicked him in the ribs. Law smothers Anarchy Orsi looked to Norm, only to see that the man was getting ready to intervene.

Orsi backed away from Scorpio, whispering in the quiet of the dojo, ”œThere is no such thing as a frivolous fight.”

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

OOC: I love this kid.

IC: Scorpio came to one knee. "Its been a long time since someone could match me" Scorpio thought to himself, "I think I'm gonna like this duel, and I love this kid". Scorpio rose to his feet with a grin on his face, and blood dripping from his face.

Scorpio looked at Norm and winked, and then looked at Orsi and mouthed the words "Watch Me". Scorpio attacked, first sliding under Orsi and slamming in bamboo pole straight up his back, knocking Orsi forward, spun around on to his feet, and charged again, this time jumping over Orsi and planting his feet into Orsi's back knocking him head first into the floor.

As soon as Orsi was on his feet and aware, Scorpio charged one more time, running by Orsi with his arm open, leveling the hopeful onto the ground. Scorpio stepped back, and knelt beside the Hopeful, offering a hand to help him up. " Are you ok, Orsi?, Scorpio asked as he knelt there.

After Scorpio helped the hopeful to his feet, Scorpio got back into a defensive stance ready for Orsi's next move.

"Well played," Orsi whispered as soon as he was back on his feet. His nose was bleeding badly and it felt like he had one or two cracked ribs.

Orsi ran up to Scorpio and dropped but Scorpio jumped over the legsweep. Orsi was on his feet in an instant, grappling Scorpio's clothing and punching him repeatedly in the face before throwing him onto the ground.

As Scorpio began to recover, Orsi charged him again. This time leaping into the air and landing on Scorpio's knee. Scorpio moaned in suppressed pain. "I'll bet that hurt."

Orsi backed off, ready for whatever Scorpio would try, expecialy when he had a hurt leg.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

OOC: Thank you, not so bad yourself Sleepless.

IC:Scorpio arose to his feet, sucking up the pain from his knee. Scorpio's rage was starting to take over, but Scorpio replayed the Jedi code in his mind,"There is no Emotion, There is peace". Scorpio popped his knee back into place, " There is no Ignorance, There is Knowledge". Scorpio smiled, lowering his anger," There is no Passion, There is Sereinty". Scorpio thought of how the Hopeful would respond to his attacks, "There is no Chaos, There is Harmony". Scorpio thought of what attacks he should use, "There is no Death, There is the Force". And with that, a calm aura came over Scorpio, he remembered everything his father had taught him about dueling, and the one thing that no one could block, unless of course they knew how to use the force.

Scorpio attacked Orsi, First jumping into a spin and catching Orsi's chin with his right foot, Then swung the pole at Orsi 3 or 4 times, with Orsi blocking each one until Orsi thought he had Scorpio with Scorpio's pole vertically behind Scorpio's neck.

Scorpio smiled knowing what was going to happen next, and a confused look came unto Orsi's face. With that, Scorpio pushed Orsi away, and brung around the pole, catching Orsi's jaw, sending him into a spin before landing on the floor unconcious.

"Duel over", Scorpio said before throwing down the Bamboo pole and checking on Orsi to make sure he wasnt seriously hurt. "He's gonna be hurting when he wakes up", Scorpio said to Norm before carring off Orsi to the Medical Bay.

Lotus stopped the hopeful at the door, motioning for him to lay Orsi down on the ground. The Jedi moved over, squatting down so that his knees jutted outwards as he scanned over the others wounds. He extended his hand, first focusing on the pain that the other would be feeling. He flexed his finger muscles and lifted his hand from the man's body. Like a moth was drawn to the flame, the pain was drawn out of him and into the force.

”œYou're an aggressive fighter; I felt your surge of anger as well. We will have to work on that. Tell me what sort of experience you've gained concerning the force while you've been here, anything you know about his”¦”

Orsi saw the look that came over Scorpio's face before his assault began and Orsi saw the anger smothered before his own eyes. Law smother's anarchy. Once the attack began Orsi wanted nothing more to run but would not allow his cowardess to show. Duty subdues Instinct. Orsi thought he saw an opening in the attack and went to strike, but was pummbled again... his hope crushed. Truth temperes fanaticism. For a few seconds Orsi thought he could come back. Then the lights went out. Reason exposes deception

For a few moments it felt to Orsi that he would surely die. He saw his parents, the sad mournful looks on their faces begging him to live and fight. Grace repels darkness Orsi fought the blackness around him, unable to move but unwilling to stop fighting.

Suddenly his pain ended and peace overcame his soul. This only caused more panic within Orsi, I will not go out like this! He redoubled his efforts to become consious again, to move his limbs. To preserve his life.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Scorpio layed Orsi upon the floor so the Jedi could look him over. The Jedi started to heal Orsi's wounds, and as Scorpio saw what wounds he had inflicted on Orsi, felt remorse that he had let his anger out on Orsi.

Then the Jedi asked Scorpio of his training so far. Scorpio replied "I haven't been trained in the force yet, although both my parents were exiled Jedi. My father did train me before they were killed, only though I've only been trained in the basic fighting style and blocking abilities. Sorry for the outburst of anger, I see I have much to learn yet".

Scorpio looked down at Orsi, and replied, " I dont know much about Orsi here, only that he was here by mistake. He decided to become a Jedi after I explained what they were, so he proberably has had less training than I".

"By the way, I am Scorpio Armegedon", Scorpio said as he offered the man his hand.

The Fog that clouded Orsi's mind dissipated suddenly, he could hear a voice that was not familiar to him whisper, "”¦This life is not something you begin by mistake.”

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

((Matthew, at your current stage of training, you're unable to use the Force in such a way. I'll just assume that you're physically powerful.))

At the conclusion of the Hopefuls' duels, Norm Hassan was fraught with worry, then was quickly relieved when Oris regained consciousness. He hadn't expected one of the two to actually be injured in such a way during the duel, but he thanked his lucky stars that he'd opted to use the bamboo poles instead of allowing them to use their personal blades. He took special interest in Orsi's swords, partly because of their unusual ornamentation, mostly because of his attachment to them. Fighters naturally lavished special attention to their personal weapons, but the Jedi Adept thought he sensed a peculiar ripple in the Force, one he hadn't felt since...

He shrugged it off, and decided to let him have a few moments alone. Until then, he stood ready to assist the newly arrived Jedi Knight or the Hopefuls, if they wished it.

Arin Maths ((The mechanic, finally thought up a name for him)) gave the Wookiee a strange look after his display of physical strength. He'd heard that Wookiees were extremely physically powerful, but it was another thing to see their might in person... and an entirely different thing to encounter one that was given to showing off his physical prowess.

Still, as long as the cockpit was clear, the Corellian decided that he might as well perform a few basic checks on the cockpit systems. Life-support systems were fully charged, ejection seat in perfect condition, all displays in fine working order, bobble-head Darth Vader firmly fixed to the control panels... not that he actually expected anything to be wrong. It was all perfectly routine and perfectly boring.

"So, why ya here to this lovel' garden spot o' the galaxy?" As far as the Corellian knew, people came to Manaan for only two reasons: they were either hopelessly lost or had business with the Jedi.

drayyy.png

"Nice to meet you Maroon Lotus", Scorpio said as he shook the man's hand. Scorpio watched as Maroon healed Orsi using the force, although Scorpio had seen his parents use the force to heal those in need, it had been awhile since he had seen someone use it.

After healing Orsi, Maroon stood up and replied to Scorpio that no one starts the life of a Jedi off by mistake. Scorpio replied "Of course Master Lotus, I only meant to him it was by mistake. But my mother has always told me, the force guides us to where we belong, that nothing is by mistake, am i correct"?

Just then, Orsi woke up, demanding to be helped up. Scorpio helped the Hopeful up, with a smile on his face, knowing that Orsi was just fine. Orsi whispered to Scorpio that he would beat him next time, Scorpio laughed and replied, " I wouldn't expect anything less, Orsi".

After Orsi walked off to collect his things, Scorpio turned to Master Lotus, and asked, " How may I be of service? Are you looking for a hopeful or two to train in the ways of the Jedi?

As Scorpio waited on the Jedi to reply, Scorpio looked at Norm who had a Mother's worried look on his face. Scorpio smiled at Norm as if to say, "I wouldn't kill Orsi in a duel or in battle, unless of course, I had no other choice". Scorpio turned back to the Jedi, waiting on his reply.

Orsi turned to Norm, "So how did I do?"

Orsi was turning things over in his head that he couldn't explain. He had never been bested in a personal duel, with or without his parent's legacy. He was going over every aspect of the fight, knowing he had been too slow. I must work on that.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

((Kashyyyk has a bigger gravitional pull than a ship and his body hasn't adjusted yet. And he is an extremely powerful wookiee!))

"Well, I wish to be a jedi, Arin Maths" , peering at his name tag. Arin told him of an Adept, Norm Hassan. Chow went to Norm, asking, "I don't know if you can understand me, but Arin Maths told me you could help me begin my training."

WookieeWarrior-11.jpg

Lotus raised an eyebrow, gazing curiously at the weapons used by the other hopeful. He turned his attention to Scorpio when he spoke, giving the man the respect he deserved. He nodded his head lightly when he finished speaking.

”œHold on a second, please”¦”

OOC: Matthew, you may be on a ship, but the ship is still on a planet, which could be bigger than Kashyyyk,i dont remember if it is bigger or not, but if it is bigger, then it has a bigger gravitational pull, only in space could you jump like that. But being a strong jumper would allow for the jump, i dont mean to sound rude, just helping you out man.

IC:Scorpio could tell that Master Lotus was interested in Orsi, but the Jedi was showing respect by turning his attention to Scorpio whenever Scorpio spoke to him. After Scorpio finshed talking, the Jedi nodded his head, and ask Scorpio to hold on a minute while he went to talk to Orsi.

Scorpio turned and walked over to a corner of the room to meditate on the previous duel. As Scorpio meditated, he remembered his anger and rage taking over him, he remembered his replaying of the Jedi code in his mind. Scorpio refelt the remorse he had felt when he realized he had hurt Orsi, but was glad when Orsi woke up.

Then he remembered all the past lives he had taken, all the sith he had killed just cause a few had killed his parents, and he remembered why he hated killing, and fighting. But he remember that in order to have something, you must protect it, by any means necessary, even giving your life for it.

Scorpio hoped the force would allow for him to feel his parents presence fully once again, to know that they are there for him. Scorpio also heard of some Jedi's being strong enough to physically manifest, after being dead, using the force.

Scorpio hoped to become that strong. Scorpio decided that if possible, when he was trained to build a lightsaber, he would rebuild his father's twin Helix lightsabers, that connect into a duel lightsaber, using his mother's rare crystal that he wore around his neck. A force-sensitive cyrstal that was drawn to his mother, carrying her force's fingerprints so to speak.

OOC: Like what you saw on Kotor2. If that is illegal,O.K., please tell me, i will forget about it, and just make it a rare crystal from the planet Datooine

IC:Scorpio meditated a little while longer, after which he stood up and seen Master Lotus still in conversation with Orsi. So, while he waited for Master Lotus to finsh his conversation with Orsi, Scorpio walked over to Norm and what appeared to be a Wookie, a very strong wookie. Scorpio had knew a few wookies on Tatooine when he was growing up, although they were slaves.

He had helped a few escape to live with the nieghboring Sand people, and knew Shyriiwook very well. Scorpio walked up to big feller, and said in Shyriiwook " Hello, I am Scorpio Armegedon, a Jedi hopeful, and who might you be? Scorpio extended his hand to the wookie.

Orsi leveled his gaze at Maroon Lotus; he rarely let anyone hold his weapons. In fact the last time Orsi let some one hold his parent's blades the schutta tried to steal them.

Orsi's thumbs came to rest hooked in the brown leather of his belt, unsure for the moment why this person wanted his blades. He rested his right hand on the dagger with the silvery-white crystal. He felt the voice invade his consciousness like a caterpillar crawling into his mind. The sweet young feminine voice told him to trust this man, that Orsi was among friends.

'If you break them..."Orsi held both blades in his hands, "I'll break you." Orsi handed the blades to Maroon Lotus, grateful to have the all-too familiar voices stop echoing in his head.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

OOC: Dont worry about it Matt. And watch just posting out of character(OOC), that is against the rules, especially if you dont post in character(IC) afterwards.

IC: Scorpio waited for the Wookie too respond, although the wookie looked surprised that Scorpio knew his native language. Scorpio replied in Shyriiwook, "I knew a few slave wookies when i grew up, and helped as many as i can escape slavery, so in return, they taught me their native tounge".